Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 25 2017

How to Draw Numbers with Blue Color | Learn blue numbers & ABC alphabet song | Educational Video

How to Draw Numbers with Blue Color | Learn blue numbers & ABC alphabet song | Educational Video

For more infomation >> How to Draw Numbers with Blue Color | Learn blue numbers & ABC alphabet song | Educational Video - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Inside JJ - Ep. 22 - Little chat 1_0 - Duration: 4:21.

Hi guys

We'll have a little chat in this episode

that's right

I'll give you guys some news

many of you have been asking

why

a Solo project

Why ...

push in a direction

that might seem unnatural considering that

I'm the Eiffel 65 singer

and that Eiffel 65 are still super active..mainly with the gigs

there are some realities

that you can't determine

but you can only follow them...once a persone told me

the most intelligent thing someone can do

that reality goes in a certain direction

and you must not win against the tide but

try to understand in which direction that reality is going

and go in the same direction without getting hurt to much

no need for details

and I'm not gonna dive into internal dynamics

of a band like Eiffel 65

I can surely say that gigs are really wild

there are really some great results

regarding a series of other things

I've chosen to

follow a parallel road

of Eiffel 65

stuff like music market and so on

cause there is artistic need in me

that for one reason or the other I can't develop for Eiffel 65

I must say that a choice like this

has brought me to

develop not only my personal career

but it was also the spark

for a number of circumstances that generated a team

that helps me

in a large range od things

I must obviously thank Luca Pretolesi, Ronnie

and the entire DMI studio

for the great help they gave me

not only for the making of my single

but most of all for a number of choices regarding

Sound

and some news for the Studio

and a number of other things

I will tell you a bi at a time

I must obviously thank

Roberto and Nerd Camo for helping me with my socials

so, as said, a team naturally formed

Including Angela Nobile, Barbera and Leo

that has come to

a wide number of new things that you'll soon know about

and that

this has made me feel so alive

that my writing will has bursted up and my will to be in studio

I spend hours in studio again just like the begenning

So

What I can say is

we are almost due to the label conditions for the single

next week we'll be shooting the video

and I'll make sure you can be part of

the back stage...I'll give you insights on that

of both the shooting and editing of the video

and I'll soon be able to give you

Title

release date

and from that moment on guys

we're not gonna stop

so stick around and you see some good stuff

bye

For more infomation >> Inside JJ - Ep. 22 - Little chat 1_0 - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Реакция Иностранца на Хабиба Нурмагомедова (основные моменты в UFC) - Duration: 5:33.

For more infomation >> Реакция Иностранца на Хабиба Нурмагомедова (основные моменты в UFC) - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

சம இரவு நாள் : ஏன் மார்ச் 27 வரை அதிக தண்ணீர் குடிக்கணும் தெரியுமா? | Tamil Cinema News Kollywood - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> சம இரவு நாள் : ஏன் மார்ச் 27 வரை அதிக தண்ணீர் குடிக்கணும் தெரியுமா? | Tamil Cinema News Kollywood - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

How to take tablets / pills ? Tips for swallowing tablets - Tamil Health tips - Duration: 3:37.

How to take tablets How to take pills

In olden days Our forefathers ate healthy food.

Now-a-days we eat the available food and say we are having healthy food and take tablets.

Tablets have taken such an important place in our life.

This video is to check whether we are taking such tablets in the right way which we take for so many reasons.

While consulting doctors they advise us that we should take some tablets before food.

The acidic tablets is absorbed soon when taken in empty stomach.

For example It may be the medicine to heal stomach ulcer or reduce the Sugar level in blood.

Doctors advise us to take some tablets after food which may cause burning sensation or ulcer in stomach

So as per doctor's advice we should take the tablets whether it is before or after food.

Normal medicines gets absorbed by stomach,sent to liver and mixes in blood, so it takes some time to work

As some life saving medicines are kept under the tongue, mixes with blood through saliva immediately and helps to save life.

We get these type of pain killers and vomit controlling tablets are available in all medical shops.

Many people have a bad habit of taking tablets with coffee or Cold drinks.

By taking like this we will get the essential iron to our body

Taking tablets with tea hinders the absorption of iron.

It is better to consult with the doctor about when and how to take the tablets than asking in the medical shops

For kids some medicines should be given by diluting with water

We should not use this kind of medicines for more than 5 days.

Sometimes doctors may prescribe medicines for 3-4 months and we buy it accordingly.

But it is best to buy the medicines in monthly basis

We should not take tablets after expiry date

We should not take unknown tablets or exchange tablets within the family

For example you should not take the medicines prescribed for your son or others

You should follow the instructions given by the doctors while taking Antibiotics and Pain killers.

You should not take more number of tablets prescribed by the doctor

If any tablet is allergic, stop using it and consult your doctor.

For more infomation >> How to take tablets / pills ? Tips for swallowing tablets - Tamil Health tips - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Bud Light Cut the Cheese Commercial - Duration: 1:21.

Hey Dave The day's over

Time for Bud Light

I can't

I have to cut the cheese

I thought you cut the cheese already

It wasn't me

I heard you cut the cheese this morning

I like to cut the cheese in spurts throughout the day

You should cut the cheese first thing in the morning like me

Otherwise it starts backing up

I couldn't

My girlfriend was here this morning

And you know how that goes

I cut the cheese in front of my girl once

I never heard the end of it

You ever seen a woman cut the cheese

Nah, they don't do it right

They're too delicate

My grandmother cut the cheese all the time

Especially as she got older

Hey guys I'm gonna be in the back

Gonna pinch a loaf

Want me to pull your finger?

Will your pulling my finger help me cut the cheese?

Oh yeah

If I pull your finger, you'll be cutting the cheese within seconds

Oh yeah

I have to run

Gotta drop the kids off at the pool

For more infomation >> Bud Light Cut the Cheese Commercial - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO MAKE YOUR MOTHER HAPPY ON MOTHERS DAY... - Duration: 11:50.

3 EGG WHITES

OIL 1/3 CUP

WATER 1 CUP

VANILLA CAKE MIX

DIVIDE THE BATTER INTO TWO 9 INCH ROUND TINS.

IN A SEPRATE BOWL TAKE 1 EGG

1/4TH CUP OIL & 1/2 CUP WATER

STRAWBERRY CAKE MIX

BAKE AT 180 DEGREE C FOR 40 - 45 MINS

CUT THE CAKE INTO HALF

SPREAD SOME WHIPPING CREAM

ROLL OUT SOME FONDANT

TAKE WILTON 2D NOZZEL AND SOME FOOD COLOUR

PAINT INSIDE SOME COLOR STRIPS OF PIPPING BAG

ANOTHER DESIGN

For more infomation >> HOW TO MAKE YOUR MOTHER HAPPY ON MOTHERS DAY... - Duration: 11:50.

-------------------------------------------

刘锦泽 - 说好不分手「XWill动态歌词版MV」 - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> 刘锦泽 - 说好不分手「XWill动态歌词版MV」 - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

7 Must-Eats in PATTAYA, Thailand - Duration: 12:52.

There are a lot of local food menus here in Pattaya.

I'm going to show you some of the best ones.

Since I was a kid, I always dropped by here when it came to Pattaya because this is a Must-Eat menu.

I mean 'Chicken Noodles'.

Nowadays, there are more than one type of chicken noodles.

This is dry Chicken Noodles. And they also have chicken noodles with soup.

And chicken noodles with my spicy soup or Tom Yum soup.

And, they normally put this sugar and fried peanuts on.

The type of noodles they use is this small rice noodle.

It's the original type of noodles they use.

And for Thai people, we usually have four types of seasonings that we usually put on before we eat noodles.

This sugar.

OK. Already sweet.

And if you like the spiciness like me, put some chili on. This is dry chilli. Ooh!!

And then, fish sauce. Thai people love fish sauce.

And some vinegar, if you like.

Alright.

And there's also some side dish which are bean sprouts and lime.

School children in Thailand learn to grow bean sprouts while they're in elementary school.

So, it's normal to put some bean sprouts on.

And don't forget lime because the sourness from lime will make the noodles taste much better.

Believe me. Believe me.

And then stir it a bit.

Now. Enjoy your food!

Always Great!

And here is one of the most famous Thai dessert - Mango & Sticky Rice! Ooh...

I like way to decorate the dish.

They use fresh orchid and they put some nuts onto the sticky rice.

But before you eat, don't forget the coconut milk... yeah!

For dinner today, I'm going to show you very local Thai food in Pattaya, at Ja Toi Restaurant.

Because my friends just told me that, at this place, they have very nice local food.

So, the first menu that we should order is this one. They call it 'Local Spicy Soup with Fish'.

And, they use Rew Sew Fish which is sea water fish.

And they've put a lot of herbs in the soup - chili, egg plants, and basils, bamboo shoot.

And, I think I have to warn you that this one should be spicy because it's very local Thai soup made by locals here in Pattaya.

Another menu that you must try is this one. It's quite popular nationwide, especially for towns near the sea.

This is called 'Steamed Squid with Lime'.

And, it's not only with lime because you can see a lot of chilis.

And, they put some celery onto it.

So, the taste is a mixture of sourness and spiciness.

But normally, it's quite spicy. So, be careful.

And, you can see some liquid comes off.

This is a kind of soup. Very nice and very hot, so you got to eat it hot.

And of course, for Thai way of eating, we eat everything with rice.

So, we have Jasmine rice here. So, put a little bit of rice.

Alright. It's time for dinner. Enjoy your food.

I'll enjoy mine.

Let's start with this.

(Sound from eating spicy food) I'm sweating already.

Oh....the spiciness is at a very high level.

This is a local recipe! Alright.

Very nice! In Thai, people say 'Sabb'. That means 'Delicious and Spicy'.

Hey! Care. Thank you so much for bringing me here today.

You are welcome. My pleasure.

The atmosphere is very good. very nice at sunset, huh?

Yeah! It's good to bring you here because I want everyone to see...and I want you to see that

it is just 20 minutes from Pattaya.

From there. From the downtown.

Just 20 minutes away.

How do you call the beach?

Sai Thong Beach (Golden Sand Beach).

Yeah. You see the sunset. You see the beach. Everyone will just relax. It's quiet and perfect.

What is the name of the place?

This is The Glass House.

And we're having seafood today!

Yeah! This is what I've been talking about.

I think I love this one. Everytime I come to seaside towns, I normally order this one.

It's Crab Legs, right? Steamed Crab Legs?

Yeah!

And this is spicy seafood sauce.

They put chili...

Chilli, Garlic, Fish Sauce, Lime too...yeah.

So...spicy. But, Thai people, we love it.

And foreigners also, not only Thais.

Yeah...

And this one...Sea Bass? Fried Sea Bass.

And, you have 2 kinds of sauce - sweet one and spicy one.

This is sweet fish sauce....and the spicy seafood sauce.

Alright. I'm hungry. Let's have it!

Lady First?

Oh Yeah!!

OK!!! Thank you! (Laugh).

We use hands, right? No need for spoons and forks.

How was it?

Spicy!!!

(Laugh). Yeah, I love spiciness!

Bonjour! (Hello in French).

Next to Woodland Resort at Na Klue, there is a really nice place for breakfast, La Baguette.

When you enter here, it is just like you are sitting in a cafe in Paris

because the decoration is so nice. It's in French style.

with comfortable settings like this.

I really love their furnitures - sofas, tables and chairs. Really nice!

And when you come here in the morning you shouldn't miss ordering these menus.

The Must-Eat menu is this croissant. There are 3 types of croissant.

This is plain croissant. You can see that it's quite big.

But the signature croissant is this 'Almond Croissant'.

And they also have 'Ham Cheese Croissant'.

It is really recommended to order coffee. They have plenty kinds of coffee.

But this one is really nice and special - 'Honey Coffee'.

because, instead of sugar, they use honey and you can order it hot or order it cold.

And, some people may love to order this 'Chocolate Banana Crepe'.

Alright. I think I'm hungry and it's time to enjoy my meal.

Alright. Bonne Appetite! (Enjoy Your Food in French).

Hmm... Wow! The lobster soup here is really good.

I'm here today to introduce to you this marinated chicken with spices and herbs.

This is roasted chicken and very special here at La Femme (Restaurant).

It's the secret recipe spices. And here, they serve this kind of fusion food with local side dish like sticky rice.

And they also have the local 'Jaew Sauce' here for you.

Or you can choose to eat it with salad like 'Soft-Shell Crab Salad' or 'Organic Fried Rice".

So, plenty of options to eat with this roasted chicken.

I heard that the spices are really good. Let's try!

OK. Wow!! and I love this sticky rice.

So, get a bit of this sticky rice and 'Jaew (sauce)'.

OK. Let's try the chicken.

It's very good. I could smell the herbs, the spices they use.

And these are steamed mussels and it's special because they use white wine, some herbs, and garlic in it.

So, I think it's really interesting to try. And also, they serve with these fries.

So...put it into the seafood sauce.

Hmm....spicy..sour!

Fly to Pattaya with Bangkok Airways.

Stay tuned for the next episode.

Please Subscribe!

For more infomation >> 7 Must-Eats in PATTAYA, Thailand - Duration: 12:52.

-------------------------------------------

ENERGY UPDATE – Spiritual Masks Falling Off – New Paradigm - Duration: 7:34.

ENERGY UPDATE � Spiritual Masks Falling Off � New Paradigm

by Anastacia,

*Warning* � Please know this is from unconditional love, truth, honesty and realness and from

a �bigger picture� perspective from an Ascension Pioneer, that has been going within

for 20years in linking my Soul to my Spirit.

As this is shared with so much love, and understanding of where ALL are at in what they each share

as I am coming from being in 6D energy embodiment in the human.

As I have had a �few years� to adjust and settle into 5D energy that many/humanity

is coming into now � in linking my Soul to my Spirit through my emotions.

So what ever �space� you are in, please know this is from a loving Spiritual Mother/Father

energy of love of ALL as we are ONE.

This is about respect and honor and appreciation of all levels/vibrations of Ascension.

SPIRITUAL INITIATION

With the last Blue Beyond post about energy �space invasion� there is more to this

than �who is the student and who is the teacher�.

There is more to this than �just leave the situation�.

There is more to this than a case of �being triggered�.

There is more to this as this is NEW.

This is about those who have worked so very �hard� and I will say that as many of

us have been working within/on ourselves for a long time and have endured so much in many

many ways.

Of going within and doing the �hard yard�s as forerunners/wayshowers and the like.

As �the veil has lifted and the masks are falling off of those who have �pretended�

to be spiritual but have not done the work on themselves�.

Many are coming from a mind perspective or a spiritual perspective and not from a space

of FEELING deep within, from the Inner � Out.

As there is a very big difference.

AS WE NEED TO LINK OUR SOUL THROUGH OUR EMOTIONS TO OUR SPIRIT TO GROW AND ASCEND.

And this takes time as �Ascension cannot be rushed, fooled or cheated�.

The situation I shared the other day in my previous post was a real life situation with

another soul and other souls who are �spiritual� and just came into their empowerment more

and invaded my energy space.

This was different than in previous years and I am talking about 20 years here, as this

was my personal experience/s of this, that I have adjusted to, that has helped me to

shift further on my souls journey.

And I thank all those that commented on this article/post.

A LITTLE MORE ON ME

I am here as an Ascended Earth Master in embodiment of 6D in the human and 8D in Spirit, in real-time

with you/humanity, growing and ascending on my Divine Souls Journey as well.

As I am now at the point of �it is time to come out on the �world stage� so-to-speak.

And when one reaches this for themselves it is a �whole other playing field�.

In standing by all I have shared about myself and who I AM.

As I stand by all I share as it is of the DIVINE/SPIRIT from pure unconditional love.

All the labels that I have shared in reference to myself have been given to me, by Spirit

and others.

I have not �self-labelled� myself.

I have need to own and grow into these, in the human and that is quite a challenge at

times and a good challenge, and it TAKES TIME.

So much of what I received over the years was direct from the Divine and then I had

to go and look up a lot of them as to what that �meant� in human terms and the labels

that they are identified with, in humanity � that resonated so very strongly as my

Divine truth within.

As when one is told more than once of �who we are� in receiving Divine messages, we

need to honor this and grow into this in the human and this does take time.

If we do not, we then are not following our souls Divine Journey (fully) and this can

quite �catastrophic� and we find we are unable to function unless we do, when we have

a �mission� in this life.

As to deny this, is to deny us being �ourselves�, or the new �self� we are growing and evolving

into.

Which is denying Spirit, as we need to link from our Spirit to our Soul.

And this is by �knowing thyself� firstly.

As many are coming from spiritual logic or spiritual knowledge and this is what I am

referring to, with where a lot of souls are coming from, who have not done the inner work

on themselves.

As I have a saying: �Knowing and Experiencing are World�s Apart�.

ENERGY SPACE INVASION FURTHER EXPLAINED

This is about sharing our energy with another soul who is sharing spiritual energy as well.

As with this, comes an exchange and an opening up of our energy, only then to be �over-powered�

within this opening/exchange of this �dominant� energy that is from negative ego/spiritual

over-powerment that one may not have been �expecting�.

That just previously was not there with that person.

So yes, much adjusting is needing to be done now with the veil being lifted.

All is not what it appears to be with others as it was just recently.

A new pulling back and not opening up as much as we had in the past with others, needs to

be found, in a NEW way, even with those we have been close to just recently.

SPIRITUAL INITIATION

As I (and others) are �way past� comments and suggestions from others, this is beyond

that.

As these recent experiences I shared were a �Spiritual Initiation� (as advised by

Spirit) of where others are at now with the recent Equinox energies, as things have very

much changed.

This is helping us to realize by feeling this new energy through others and our interactions

energetically and to keep coming from unconditional love and our truth.

And as to where that soul is coming from energetically (now) when something does not �sit with

us�.

As we are at a very new Platform and have entered a new PARADIGM.

We are stepping into our Divine Mastership and with this does come interaction with others

of where they are now at.

And so with these energies has come a space invasion that we are needing to adjust to.

A space that was previously open on some level, of spiritual energy and exchange.

As yes, we can just leave and walk away and yes the student is the both the teacher and

the Master.

Yet this is with others spiritual souls that we have opened up to or had a previous opening

up of energy with, that has now changed due to the Equinox energies.

So I thank you for all of your comments as they are all very valid yet please know that

this is much more than a lot of the comments that were shared.

This is said with much unconditional love, truth and honesty.

For more infomation >> ENERGY UPDATE – Spiritual Masks Falling Off – New Paradigm - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

JOY 11pc Plush Bleach/CosmeticResistant Towels - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> JOY 11pc Plush Bleach/CosmeticResistant Towels - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

小黑夾使用祕技大公開!! How To Use Bobby Pins Correctly? - Duration: 8:48.

For more infomation >> 小黑夾使用祕技大公開!! How To Use Bobby Pins Correctly? - Duration: 8:48.

-------------------------------------------

Strongest Drink in my life (English sub) - Duration: 1:48.

It is beautiful valley.

The road beccame very narrow.

And so many trucks

I don't feel safe.

But

It is okay.

I am entering desert area.

Here can be really windy.

So many those things.

Totally desert

I didn't see any single plant.

Usually on the desert I see some plant.

You know dry plant.

But I didn't see any single thing here.

But now people are planting.

I am entering into Turpan city.

I have to cycle 10 km more.

To the hostel

Suddenly scenery is changed

There are plants.

Building

Just arrive in the hostel

Before the dark

This is the place where I sent my parcel.

Do you have reservation?

No

But actually I sent my parcel.

This is 56%

Chinese wine

I will drink with Chinese friend, (which I just made.)

In the hostel

This is the strongest one in my life.

Smell is very strong.

(You can teach me some Korean)

It is very difficult to breathe

One more?

Cheers

Cheers

Very very strong

Strongest drink ever.

For more infomation >> Strongest Drink in my life (English sub) - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

ДЕТСКИЕ МАШИНКИ МУЛЬТИКИ! Мультики про машинки все серии подряд! Мультики для мальчиков про машинки! - Duration: 10:10.

For more infomation >> ДЕТСКИЕ МАШИНКИ МУЛЬТИКИ! Мультики про машинки все серии подряд! Мультики для мальчиков про машинки! - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

Steuer-Wirrwarr bei Ostereiern | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg - Duration: 4:37.

For more infomation >> Steuer-Wirrwarr bei Ostereiern | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Как УБРАТЬ РЕКЛАМУ в Скайпе (Skype) - Duration: 11:02.

For more infomation >> Как УБРАТЬ РЕКЛАМУ в Скайпе (Skype) - Duration: 11:02.

-------------------------------------------

💋A makeup that brings you to the peak of your appearance💋 - Duration: 8:45.

Hello! I'm monolid beauty YouTuber, Fromhaen, Hye-yeon!

I prepared a makeup

that will bring you to the peak of your appearance which you could wear when you want to be beautiful!

You sometimes want to be beautiful by yourselves not by others, right?

I do nowadays!!!! I want to be beautiful!!!!

then let's get started!

Hera Black Cushion which I've been using unceasingly! I keep using it.

It works well no matter how good or bad my skin it

and I love this coverage which makes my skin texture and tone great!

Six tones will be released on April and I got it in advance.

I'm sure Hera is working really hard haha

Apply it thinly as it is highly covering base.

It has matte finish but since this is a cushion,

you apply wear it easily!

As it is matte, it lasted really long

I'm going to make my skin flawless by applying it little by little.

Then I'll a loose powder to fix it well!

I met Milkcat few days ago

and her skin makeup remained fine even after we had a meal!

It was a power of loose powder!!

I fell into matt skin after that haha

I think that's why I'm using Hera cushion more often.. haha

Apply it finely on the lids so the eye makeup won't be smudged!

I'll use a powder cake to fill my brows clearly.

Usually, there are two colors, right?

Use brighter one to make a shape on the inner side!

I love to make this brow shape nowadays+_+

It starts somewhat diagonally

Then use dark color to continue to the outer side

while making it naturally thinner and slightly arched. Like this!

I'll put false lashes today, so just gently!

Curl the lashes just until it won't be droopy!

Then shading! I put extra effort into nose shading +_+

Use bright color to shade the wide part of the nose.

I'll start from the inner side of the brow to make the nose more pointed

It doesn't have to be that dark now! :-)

Apply slightly darker color shading on narrower side.

This will give natural gradation making somewhat more realistic shadow

Making the nose pointed for sure!

I also made the bottom part of the philtrum slightly wide

And the jaw line rounder.

It will change the image and make well-defined features

which looks beautiful in a different way

Now I'll use ivory shadow under the brows to make the part neat.

It looks cleaner, right? hehe

and brighten the middle of the forehead

which will make your nose more prominent with the shading together!

I'll start my eye makeup by applying a contouring shadow!

I'm preparing a spring makeup, so please wait for a bit!

Apply a contouring shadow on the whole lid and blend it evenly!

Then apply bright gold shadow with shimmery pearls

on the middle of the lid and under.

Apply it emphasize specific part but you still have to blend the sides well.

Like this by using your finger and a brush! haha

Then apply pink brown shadow on the inner corner to contour and add color!

Apply the color on the middle of the inner side and under the wing

So the bottom sides of the eyes could look expanded and wider!

Of course, you need to blend the line softly!

Now I'm going to use dark shadow.

★ Put it on a side of a flat brush and clean the other side with a cotton pad.

Then the powder won't flake

that you could put it only on where you want to put.

Hehe good tip, huh?

Apply it both on the upper and bottom side of the wing.

★ Put it 2~3mm below the roots of the bottom lashes!

Then this could widen the part more naturally than

when you used a liner for that!

Then I'll put Indian pink color with shimmery pearls on the inner corner!

This is where you applied pink brown a while ago!

Then apply dark brown shadow here again to contour the part.

Use redder and darker shadow

to draw a line on the inner side of the bottom

And use bright gold shadow again to add brightness on the middle of the lid!

The reason why I'm applying different shadows repeatedly is

To make the eyes look much deeper as a result!

It seems like you could finish it at once but you must repeat like this

So your eyes will look different!

This is all for the shadow! It's time to draw a line +_+

Draw a thin line first and

make the wing long and sharp horizontally!

Also fill the inner side of the bottom line!

Use shimmery ash brown shadow to blend the line!

Shimmery shadows blend the line very easily,

so this is really good and worth keeping!

Then apply mascara so the lashes could hold the false lashes!

I won't apply it on bottom lashes!

I want to show the shadows clearly! +_+

Then apply false lashes here.

I chose long but thin design so this could make my eyes clearer!

Wear dark green color lens to finish the eye makeup!

I'll use two tone gradation for my lip!

Apply Innisfree Velvet Coral as base

which looks soooooo pretty especially when you mix

And put MAC red lipstick which lasts long to make gradation on the inner side.

Since it's well blended, just put it once to add color haha

Refine and blend the line by using a cotton bud carefully!

The gradation looks so great as if a petal is tinted haha

Apply lavender blush on apple zones lightly here!

Then this is all for the makeup that you could wear

when you want to be beautiful since it brings you to the peak!

There are so many beautiful people nowadays.. and it made me sad..

I wanted to be pretty so I did it really hard even from base haha

Ah, I touched up my makeup with this Black Cushion nowadays.

Although this has matte finish.. it worked so well… what??? haha

So I'm highly satisfied with it haha There's no downside of it…

Which is amazing lol it fits me well.

Anyway! My subscribers!!

If you are under a lot of stress because of your look, try this makeup!

It looks good with hippie perm, so also do some styling!

Hehe then I'll be back

with a video to bring you to the peak of your look with monolids! Bye~~

For more infomation >> 💋A makeup that brings you to the peak of your appearance💋 - Duration: 8:45.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Warns Used Car Prices Will Drop For Years - politics - Duration: 2:17.

Ford Warns "Used Car Prices Will Drop For Years"

Earlier this morning we noted Ford's "CFO Let's Chat" meeting with analysts before which

Ford announced weak 1Q adj.

EPS guidance of 30c-35c, coming in well below analyst estimates of 47c, which they blamed

on higher costs, lower volume & unfavorable exchange rates.

With the call now concluded, here are a couple of the key takeaways:

First, the bad

Volumes will start to fall off this year, next year

Used car prices will drop for several years European profit will fall this year

China sales down sharply in 1Q India more difficult than expected

All options on table including traditional restructuring

and the good-ish

Favorable market factors offsetting higher commodity prices

Inventory levels �in very good shape� Sedans play diminishing role in U.S. business;

SUVs, trucks make up 73% of U.S. business Not seeing anything to suggest economy will

�tip over� And while Ford is confident they're not seeing

"anything to suggest the economy will 'tip over'" (which is good, right?)

And while Ford pointed to their gross inventory days as a sign that the industry does not

have an inventory problem, they snuck in at the very bottom of slide 9 the fact that overall

industry inventory was up 13 days in February vs. last year

And for those of you holding out hope that current volumes aren't simply the result of

a massive auto loan bubble, we present to you some details behind Ford Motor Credit's

"consistent and predictable" U.S. loan portfolio.

To summarize, loan terms up, lease mix up, charge offs up massively, all great news

For more infomation >> Ford Warns Used Car Prices Will Drop For Years - politics - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Proverbs 2:6-7 - Duration: 1:00.

For the Lord giveth wisdom

Out of His mouth cometh knowledge

And understanding

For the Lord giveth wisdom

Out of His mouth cometh knowledge

And understanding

He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous

He is a buckler to them that walk uprightly

He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous

He is a buckler to them that walk uprightly

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét