Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 26 2017

Grant Cameron The Government�s UFO Disclosure Plan

By Grant Cameron

There has been a lot of discussion in the UFO community lately about disclosure.

There has been so much, in fact, that many people don�t want to hear the word anymore.

The word disclosure has become almost as unpopular as the word UFO.

The disclosure word became unpopular, perhaps because there have been many predictions of

imminent disclosure with nothing happening.

People now either believe that it won�t happen, or they share the position taken by

John Alexander and repeated by former Senior CIA officer Jim Semivan, which is that �disclosure

has already happened, it is confirmation that we are after.�

What needs to be clarified is that there are two types of disclosure.

Most researchers, when they refer to UFO disclosure, mean the President stands at the podium and

says �ETs are here.� That would be full disclosure.

Disclosure is defined as �the action of making new or secret information known or

a fact, especially a secret, that is made known.�

Government UFO disclosure is someone who has a need-to-know revealing information about

the UFO mystery that we didn�t know before they started talking.

An example of this might be Hillary Clinton saying �They (aliens) may already be here.�

This is a big departure from government officials who have maintained that none of the UFO evidence

shows any indication of an ET presence.

Disclosure is also officials admitting there is probably life out there in outer space.

Saying they may already be here is to me a disclosure.

Saying aliens may be here is a big deal, especially when the same Hillary Clinton and her campaign

manager John Podesta state that if elected they will disclose what they can about the

government�s secret UFO knowledge.

When George W. Bush is asked if he reviewed the government UFO files when he got to the

White House says, �maybe,� that is disclosure.

He could have said �No� but he didn�t.

He is revealing something we didn�t know as the official government position is that

there are no unreleased UFO files.

Seconds later, Bush responds as to whether he can talk about what he saw, and that too

is disclosure.

Assuming there is a non-human intelligence interacting with mankind, and assuming the

United States government has dealt with that mystery, there are three possibilities:

Plan 1: A Government Cover-up � The government plan might be to cover-up and bury the UFO

story.

If that were the case, their actions would be to simply shut up about the subject and

never talk about it again.

Canada, as an example, released all their UFO sighting files in 1967, announced they

would no longer investigate UFOs, and then completely shut up.

Unlike the United States, in Canada, there have been no whistleblowers, government rumors

about underground bases, or leaked documents.

Government UFO researchers in Canada have nothing to research or research.

The lack of any discussion on the part of the Canadian government makes it look like

they might, in fact, not be involved anymore.

If there is a cover-up, it is a cover-up of what the Canadians described in a 1950 Top

Secret memo to be the �most highly classified subject in the United States.� The release

of that information is punishable by ten years in jail for every item leaked.

The amount of �seemingly� leaked material that I will point out in this book strongly

indicates that there is no full cover-up going on.

There have been no UFO prosecutions, and it is very evident that officials are aware of

the UFO leaks, and where they originate.

Plan 2: The Disclosure Plan � The second idea is that the United States government

is preparing for full disclosure.

This theory is flawed from the start because they would not be leaking bits and pieces

of unsupported stories into the public domain.

If the plan were to disclose, the president would just stand in front of the White House

press corps and announce whatever the truth is behind the UFO mystery.

If the government wanted full disclosure, they would take the editor of the The New

York Times and The Washington Post to an underground base and show them a downed saucer and alien

bodies.

Then they would provide whatever statements, photos, and documents required to do a front-page

article with the truth.

What has been going on for 70 years does not fit this scenario.

Plan 3: An Acclimatization Plan � The third possibility is that they are preparing the

population over an extended period for the knowledge that we are not alone in the universe.

Other such as Bob Bigalow have termed this confirmation.

When the evidence gets a fair review, it seems apparent that there is some long-term acclimatization

plan going on.

The burning question is what government is doing to reveal the UFO story to the public,

why it is being done the way that it is, and what was the final plan.

The United States government has not shut up and remained quiet as in Plan 1.

They have not made a disclosure announcement as in Plan 2, so they are obviously doing

something in between.

Seen in this light, the statements of Hillary Clinton and George Bush now make sense.

They are playing a gradual disclosure game.

Don�t lie, but don�t reveal classified information.

It is a difficult road they have to walk.

If Clinton was doing full disclosure she would say ETs are here and I will produce the documents.

If she were covering up, she would not have brought up the subject.

She did something in between.

If Bush was doing full disclosure, he would have brought documents and alien pictures

to Jimmy Kimmel�s interview.

If he were covering up, he would have said he didn�t look at the UFO documents instead

of saying �maybe.� He would have said I don�t know anything, instead of �I�m

not saying nothin�!� He did something in between.

Once the actions of the United States government are seen as gradual disclosure or acclimatization

event, the things they have done, and continue to do, start to make sense.

I will shortly release a book called Managing Magic: The United States Government Disclosure

Plan, which is a historical look of what the government did, and perhaps why they did it.

In the book I tried to look at the 64 possible reasons that prevented the President of the

United States from telling the true and complete story, even when some like Ford and Carter

were pro-disclosure when took the presidency.

I tried to recount 50 odd stories of efforts made to get out the UFO story, while at the

same time protecting the classified UFO secrets.

Included among these is Tom DeLonge and his ten high level government sources, five of

them who have been identified and confirmed to be key government figures.

What most people don�t know or forget is that some of these officials were dealing

with people in the UFO community long before they ever joined DeLonge�s team of advisors.

I had written about Podesta�s UFO interest twenty years ago, and I knew of his CIA advisor

Jim Semivan long before he made contact with DeLonge in April 2016.

The other thing that becomes evident when all 50 stories are put together is that these

acclimatization leaks of UFO information go right back to the beginning when Kenneth Arnold

was given 8 x 11 photos of flying saucers by the 4th Air Force along with the assurance

that they were legitimate.

The stories include the 1975 UFO documentary called�UFOs, Past, Present, and Future�

that was made and paid for under contract to the Pentagon at a time when the Pentagon

said they were not involved in the UFO topic.

This must have gone well because the same producers were contacted in 1985.

During the negotiation for that documentary the producers were told that the government

wanted another documentary as there was film in the vault that they wanted to get out.

Then there was the 1988 documentary called �UFO Cover-up �Live� that appeared on

TV in the final couple of weeks of the Reagan administration.

Among the things leaked in that documentary was Area-51, first leaked six months before

it became public.

The documentary introduced the idea of the live alien, which had never been mentioned,

and identified the remote viewing program at the DIA, which remained Top Secret till

it was revealed seven years later.

From history I gathered together 14 men who I refer to as magicians.

They were CIA and their job over the last 70 years was to get the story out via five

men that I refer to as the Messiahs.

These Messiahs included researchers such as Bill Moore, Steven Greer, and Tom Delonge,

who each saw themselves as the person picked to bring disclosure to the American public.

My conclusion is there is no plan to fully disclose, no matter how loud the demands inside

the UFO community are.

The plan is to continue to drop stories till people are so acclimatized that when full

disclosure does happen by those in power, it will surprise no one.

When all the evidence is gathered, it is pretty clear what is happening, but like every good

story there is one story that refuses to fit in.

This story deals with the election of Donald Trump, and his UFO briefing.

I have watched this story for months and was actually contacted by people who thought Trump

would not be told the truth.

Within this Trump world is a story of a briefing, and a president who was picked by intelligence

to be /the disclosure president.

It involves a portal/pod.

It involves a �goodie bag� which is like an instant replay of the 1997 Corso filing

cabinet or the 2012 Chase Brandon Roswell box story.

The story also claims that the new president is �open to disclosure and against disinformation.�

The story is full disclosure and is tied into an identifiable member of the CIA.

I will do a presentation on as many as six UFO disclosure initiatives and the government

disclosure process April 22nd from 10AM � 11:30AM Pacific Standard Time for the Portal to Ascension

Full Disclosure On-Line Conference: Portal to Ascension.

Grant Cameron

Grant Cameron became involved in Ufology in 1975 with personal sightings of an object

which locally became known as Charlie Red Star.

The sightings occurred in Carman, Manitoba.

In the past few years Cameron has turned his research interests to the involvement and

actions of the President of the United States in the UFO problem.

He has made 20+ trips to the National Archives and most of the various Presidential archives

looking for presidential UFO material.

One highlight of his presidential UFO research was the chance to question Vice-President

Dick Cheney on his knowledge of the UFO subject.

Another highlight of the presidential UFO research was a FOIA to the White House Office

of Science and Technology which yielded 1,000 pages of UFO documents from the Clinton administration.

Many of these findings have been written up on his website, www.presidentialufo.com.

At present Cameron is awaiting almost 100 FOIA requests from the Clinton Presidential

Library in Little Rock, Arkansas, related to the UFO related actions and policies inside

the two Presidential terms of Bill Clinton.

This article (Grant Cameron: The Government�s UFO Disclosure Plan) was originally published

on Presidential UFO and syndicated by The Event Chronicle.

The Government�s UFO Disclosure Plan Free Online Webinar

Grant Cameron will present an overview of the 50 odd stories that show the government

has been doing a gradual disclosure for 70 years.

He will briefly talk about the 64 reasons the government may have that prevent a move

to full disclosure and will speak on the 14 Magicians whose job it was to provide the

UFO leaks and the 5 Messiahs who believed it was their role to bring UFO disclosure

to the public.

Original broadcast March 14, 2017 � Free Replay Available

Watch Now ?

We Will Uncover�

The Governments Partial Disclosure Plan

The Information found in the Wikileaks UFO Emails

Tom Delonge Testimony on the Extraterrestrial Presence

Who are the Magicians & Messiahs of Disclosure

Multiple Disclosure Plans in Operation

The Next Step to FULL DISCLOSURE

How to reclaim our sovereignty

Grant Cameron

The Unfolding Government Cover-up with Supporting Evidence

TALK DESCRIPTION:

Grant will continue to present evidence that shows the gradual UFO disclosure being conducted

by the United States government.

This has been conducted by thirteen key officials on orders of the President of the United States.

He will also discuss the evidence presented in his book �Managing Magic: The Government�s

UFO Disclosure Plan�.

ABOUT GRANT:

Grant Cameron became involved in Ufology as the Vietnam War ended in May 1975 with personal

sightings of an UFO type object which locally became known as Charlie Red Star.

He researched early work done by the Canadian government into the flying saucer phenomena,

the UFO role of ex-Penn State president Dr. Eric Walker, the most accurate documentation

of the Area-51 story, the operation of a shadowy group inside the government known as the Aviary,

the alien music connection, and the role of the President of the United States in the

UFO mystery.

He has visited almost every presidential library, and has a collection of every UFO document

released by the libraries.

This is a milestone event in Disclosure of the Extraterrestrial presence.

You don�t want to miss it!

For more infomation >> Grant Cameron The Government's UFO Disclosure Plan - Duration: 15:03.

-------------------------------------------

Samsung A7 2017 | PRIMERAS IMPRESIONES | Top Pulso - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Samsung A7 2017 | PRIMERAS IMPRESIONES | Top Pulso - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Tanques - Coches infantiles - Carritos para niños - Videos de Juguetes - El Coche de policía - Duration: 21:02.

For more infomation >> Tanques - Coches infantiles - Carritos para niños - Videos de Juguetes - El Coche de policía - Duration: 21:02.

-------------------------------------------

Kevarrius Hayes, Florida Gators Forward at the Sweet 16 - Duration: 2:09.

So how does it feel to come out with a win?

It feels great, man, having a close game like this, it's like everything, your heart's racing,

your blood's pumping, you're kind of on edge every moment.

Do you think you might have to try out the underhanded free throws?

Ha, no, I feel like I'm doing pretty good, just a bad night.

What's the coolest part about knowing that you're moving on to the Elite Eight?

You know knowing that this all we've worked for all year, just being here is kind of what

you put your heart and your soul into, everybody loves to play this game, we all fight every

day in practice and then come out here on the court and put it all out there and then

come out victorious it's really all we could ask for.

How can you prepare for this next game because it's South Carolina and they are just nitty

defense.

Looking back, well we played them before, look and see what worked and try to replicate

that in Sunday's game.

What are your favorite shoes?

To play in or just like to wear? to play in.

All right to wear I'd go with Kobe's.

Do you think that the SEC is finally getting the respect that it deserves?

Oh yeah, I feel like they gotta acknowledge it at this point.

3 out of the 8 teams in the Elite Eight are all SEC teams so it's like, you know we're

here proving that we are a power conference and it's like something that we are very capable

of.

Thanks so much.

Thank you so much for supporting me.

Now, do you want to join me in searching for the most interesting athletes in the world?

If you do, click that red button below and subscribe to my channel!

For more infomation >> Kevarrius Hayes, Florida Gators Forward at the Sweet 16 - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

【Minecraft】マイクラの全ブロックでピラミッド Part81【ゆっくり実況】 - Duration: 10:26.

Hello, this is Teryi.

Good evening, it is slowly.

Thank you for your viewing.

Thanks dear.

Well, the fact that the Nether bound After completion the remaining four types of building, whether to capture the Nether, I turned and thought over the time before play.

And the fact that began to play, I thing that the other preparation is thorough.

No, because the stalled even if thinking, Nether has to be in Detatokoshobu anymore give up.

Well last time, to craft a building material of up to 139 layers, was advanced to the middle of the building turn.

I do not care The second line is just impressions, third line, what'll it.

In fact, mules're still have lonely, I had escaped.

But at that time, because those circumstances is bad is reflected shall be deemed to be replaced in the base has yet been installed, it is up to say that it has cut reluctantly.

That 'it can not be helped.

Well, this was unexpected. Curse the shadow of the growth of it seems to have finally stopped.

I it was not brought up well.

Secretly identity of the shadow of the curse, in the torches of the thousands that were installed in the pyramid inside, I light source processing had been thought that what did not keep up.

Another factor is the fact that growth has stopped now, or complex factors, is likely to need to rethink.

In other words, I do not want to think that it is the wound of the save data.

Now, 136 th layer is slime block.

If there is a fondness for this block, but I want to play any variety, in this project it is one of just a building material.

I not a learn by experience still be falling death only there.

Something that stir my interest even if up there, I'm there in the slime block.

Even so, is it amazing to enjoy even only sound to gain as a building material.

It not there in one type of sound.

Ah. Were servants.

Now I second time mistake of this pattern.

In, in order to recover the silk touch? No probably go with bare hands.

Uo, is a little surprising to see through the clouds.

What I we were able to quickly recover.

Because it is slime block.

Because now the day has been late When I tried to sleep on top of the TNT, did not put the bed.

I thought trying to much trouble safety and security appeal.

I do not see only dream of explosion After sleeping in such a place.

Is not it a good dream. Safety is a place to enjoy the thrill.

Well, I was finished loading the slime block, since the long-awaited cloud is seen through, you will want to try to bounce again.

Well I think the basic.

not enough. It is one more time.

Well Now, you are ready to gain the following of iron ore.

Was it bounces the building ready?

Well, considering the trouble likely to time in the preparation of the Nether, it is grateful for iron ore and coal block can be loading speed.

The next of the pressure-sensitive adhesive piston is, but it is time-consuming do with torches and slide loading on what mind.

In, No have gained After what Tara.

It is loading fast once even this. No way in slime block, also did not think to be taken the foot Seoul sand.

In other words, it No feet is Nechanecha.

In, and has continued to your KUU one UMiiikooomiiiiii the Kuwo your Osusuki Wo, you very much sound from the feet is worrisome.

It is bouncing hopping even if heard, you have absolute feet of slime alive.

In other words, it can I slime trapped alive block, hobby rejoice in Fumishime is in the Teryi.

By the way, even in 8x was this speed.

Mean to say that, this building turn is one after.

The remaining last of the pressure-sensitive adhesive piston, install the torch down because it still transparent block.

In, I had you pointed out, also piston and the pressure-sensitive piston, like direct sunlight and leaves is I think that does not reach to the bottom.

Well brightness of certain sunlight is 15, because the mobs of the gushes 8, but up to this building turn the village I think that's okay.

In other words, until the next building turn Atari, I or do I need decide to crush welling in any way.

Springing crush's worth to try out is in Zonbisupona, but it is do this project could last be.

Now, this of the inside of the pyramid, was the end installation of the total number 17.100 pieces of torches.

In the past it came to torches placed in every five stages, but from now on will be crushed springing the surface of the pyramid in the five types of light source block.

Come to think of it, you'll have seen the last of the beacon character.

By the end of loading up to the pressure-sensitive piston, the remaining building material is only 25 types.

And after 3 minutes, construction progress has reached to 97.7%.

In this remaining inside, if Tsumikome the building material of 2,500 just, this project will be to complete.

It No Kiri is left is a good number.

Well, When you have finished decorating the map, it does not become not switch the head.

I I can not extend another Nether destination.

Selection and of bringing items, the map of across the world problems, collected Nether crystal, and the discovery of Nether fortress Nezawoto is being generated what now, is a painful problem often head.

In addition, in preparation for the village of springing crush of work, it must be mass-produced the torches of the material.

In other words, this is it are you appeal and not a procrastination.

So although the afforestation field I was relegated in a finite run, and I have noticed that it is likely can use bone meal immediately after.

Since were also grown Once you try, there is no significance of relegation, we have decided to withdraw the execution Yes saying. I'm sorry.

In other words, I fact that Sasen.

Well next, this is rather than preparation of the Nether, is preparing for when he died in Nether.

We once secured a spare weapons and armor tool in its own way, respectively, but in many cases Enchantment is enough.

Since you can not use the experience accumulated up to 54 after the dead, it not could be subtle to the pinch.

In other words, we are you thinking properly that after their death.

No, because it does not think properly, it is not yet to anyone asking for data erasure of this laptop.

I want to keep with the time being is the pickaxes and the water system enchantment of silk touch.

First, to ensure the underwater breathing.

Then it was to ensure the water walking.

In addition to create a single silk touch.

It could spare to underwater mining as planned.

And where decreased experience value up to 35, I noticed that there is no spare drop increase three.

I pattern you've always done of.

No, If you turn the tables at a low level enchantment of this, there are six times chance after.

In, it has been safe to out insect slayer in the last chance.

It'll have fewer disadvantages than fire attribute.

Well, then about 20 minutes, spent in the Toka trying to cut down how to do you kana and try to, you're finally ready for Nether bound.

It should be noted that, in the next building turn is scheduled for up to 145 layers.

I do my Nether.

Well almost Nether crystal is in the material, when I was desk calculation, about 1500 pieces of Nether crystal ore, made to be collected in other words about 20 stack Mau Oh?

Something with which was he had something now?

Since the supposed can not have cobblestone is, gravel?

Even so, I did not think No way there is encountered a second time.

It has been annoying sound, where I wonder eyes met in.

Well, think of before play, there are two that did not know and not try.

One, if leave them a map to Nether, possibly prevent the abnormality of the current position display of the map.

Another is the possibility that if you make a copy of the map is an abnormality of the map is released.

It I was a useless second is.

Time to be at this point, but I did not may be also game interruption to re-use basis of the map, we continue to create a new map.

However, this time will be up here because Kiri is good.

Well, there is the last one let me know.

In Nico Nico, but my video series has been put in a game category to this, we decided to move to the live play video category from the next time.

If you have been to find a video in such rankings Please note.

I did not aware of the new category until now?

There is a possibility that had seen the notice, but seemed just before the rest of the post slump for about two months, is up I noticed recently gotten you pointed out.

After that, I'm sorry this time band post time is especially delay. When I was dozing I was sleeping Seriously.

So, we will work hard the next time.

see you next time. Buying and selling.

For more infomation >> 【Minecraft】マイクラの全ブロックでピラミッド Part81【ゆっくり実況】 - Duration: 10:26.

-------------------------------------------

(FREE) 21 Savage Type Beat x Metro Boomin x Young Nudy "Beef" Free Trap Beat | Rap Instrumental 2017 - Duration: 4:25.

(FREE) 21 Savage Type Beat x Metro Boomin x Young Nudy "Beef" Free Trap Beat | Rap Instrumental 2017

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE ON THESUPERPRODUCERS.COM (UNTAGGED & INSTANT DELIVERY)

For more infomation >> (FREE) 21 Savage Type Beat x Metro Boomin x Young Nudy "Beef" Free Trap Beat | Rap Instrumental 2017 - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Most SATISFYING FOOD SLIME Video Ever ASMR - SoSatisfying - Duration: 4:43.

Most SATISFYING FOOD SLIME Video Ever

ASMR

SoSatisfying

For more infomation >> Most SATISFYING FOOD SLIME Video Ever ASMR - SoSatisfying - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Sciatica Pain Relief Exercises - Stretches #sciatica - Duration: 7:36.

For more infomation >> Sciatica Pain Relief Exercises - Stretches #sciatica - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

❄/⛅ Weather Changes and Feelings, Complimented by Cashier, Working Harder - DragoNate Sunday Vlog - Duration: 13:47.

well hello there it's Sunday it's the start of

a brand new week and at this point I am

just being plain dumb going to bed so

late because see my mom goes to bed at

like 1030 11 o'clock anything or earlier

and then I sit there and stay up for

another hour or so and then I wonder why

I don't get to sleep I don't know what

is wrong with me but I just I just can't

I don't know if for some reason I just

can't go to bed like right away it just

doesn't work that way from me i guess i

don't know the pain i mentioned is

getting better and hopefully continues

to get better I forgot to mention

something for saturday of last week and

that is that i got to do some training

outside from some parkour outside while

i was working and I did that during a

lunch hour so I went and and one of the

15 minute breaks so I went outside no

actually the 15 minute break I went

outside and I just kind of went for a

little bit of a walk and looked around

and during lunch break I went out there

and I just started doing some stuff just

just some some random stuff that I felt

like doing some hands and cartwheels and

some other random stuff and I it felt a

little bit weird because there ended up

being people around and so I'm getting

like people looking at me that there was

one kid I think who who's looking at me

and I don't know say seeing something I

could cure him it's outside and his dad

like no come on let's go let's go funny I

never done that before I've never gone

outside on my own no I did want outside

on my own with and trains no one else

and I'd like to do that more often going

outside it's good to go outside not

always training in a gym but today my

sunday has been pretty great we just

relaxed again and watch take another

crap ton of videos

and what we went to we got a couple of

things that we needed to get and then we

also got something for supper and then

watch a bunch of videos and now i'm

going to bed but first I have to shower

so i'm going to go to bed even later

than what a lot well either way I guess

I'll talk to you tomorrow I hope you guys have a

great start I hope you guys have had a

great week because you're seeing this at

the end of the week so I hope you guys

have had a great week let me know in the

comments down below how your week wise

now will promise you that again at the

end of this video because for me that's

seven days later for you it's about

eight minutes 7 minutes or so it's

Monday and today was a pretty good day

little bit tiring just adjusted just a

wee bit tiring but I am going to be

going to bed before midnight so yay me I

am hopeful that in the morning I will

feel quite well rested mm-hmm so today

we went shopping again we went to a safe

way and what Walter I got I got these uh

these little pastry rolls from the faux

fur from the bakery and I i'm pretty

sure that when I grabbed them I counted

off seven of them right so I took it to

visit to the cash to pay right and the

lady asked me how many and I'm like 7i

believe I'm pretty sure at seven and so

she set them down for me to count and so

I counted them and I counted them twice

and I'm like okay six sorry and then she

picks it up she looked at and she goes

no your first answer was correct it's

seven I'm like what and she shows me

there's four on this side full on the

other side or four on this side three on

the other side and I'm like oh okay then

sure whatever no problem and she goes I

shouldn't have asked you second time and

I'm like oh well whatever that this is

why we double

check and make sure right and she just

kind of looks at me and then she goes

you're an honest person and I'm like

yeah look I don't know what to say that

that kind of thing when someone says

something like that to you would would

you what do you say you know and and

then she goes thank you and I'm like

you're welcome and oh I I wear gloves

over these open finger gloves when I go

outside most often and and when I go

into a store I usually just put the card

in there for a so instead in my pocket

or something because then I can feel it

all the time it's a little more

comforting i guess to me and and so when

I got up to the cash I I took it out of

my out of out of the glove right I took

the card out of the glove and the ladies

just like okay and I just kind of

laughed them like it much easier to

carry that way and so when I was leaving

she goes have a great day and I like you

too and she goes she goes and I'm going

to learn this so she's going to do it

herself right oh my goodness is so funny

good evening today is Tuesday night and

today was also the last day that I get

to teach this one group of kids parkour

which is a little bit satin I didn't

really think it to say bye dozen because

when i say class is over they just kind

of took off so whatever i guess but i

will be starting out with a with a new

group of kids and a couple of weeks here

I think so yeah and the highlight of my

night tonight was me and one my friends

played capture the flag with the nerf

guns and I brought last week I brought

them again this week and so we had a lot

of fun playing that and yeah everything

everything was great today so I hope you

guys are having a great week so far as

well welcome

Wednesday today was a great day I fell

asleep this morning again yay me and

that ended up making today's video a

little bit late and by about a half hour

from what I normally wanted to be

because yesterday I was only able to get

the video edited and I didn't get to

make a thumbnail or anything so I had to

do that all today before them and we

falling asleep didn't help because I

wasted time mm-hmm-hmm that's something

I want to get away from and i want to i

feel like i can record a video and edit

it in the same day but for some reason I

never do because I get sidetracked so

easily and I end up spending all this

time looking at this that or the other

of course I'm so obsessed about getting

a new computer because my mind you I've

ranted enough about it but I'm so

obsessed with that incest so I'm

constantly looking up computer parts and

and and how to get new computer and the

exact kind of stuff and and I'll cause

you're looking at other things and I'm

spending all this time on other forums

and stuff and not even social media

oddly enough most people are like

spending so much time on social media

I'm not even doing that so that's

something I need to be better about and

and to focus more on what it is I need

to do and then when I have time I can

float around so that's going to be my

goal for the next couple of weeks here

is to it tomorrow tomorrow thursday i am

going to be recording a video and i will

be editing it tomorrow as well and i'm

also going to try not to go to sleep in

the morning as well well it's thursday

and i kind of want to make this one

quick because it's already quite late

tonight and I don't really want to be

going to bed too too late sorry about

midnight I think 10 20 or some like that

so remember less than like two minute

ago I and

that I wanted to record a video today

and enter that today well I recorded two

videos today and I started editing the

first one so tomorrow friday i'm going

to hopefully if I can get myself to do

it after the live stream i am going to

work on editing at least the first video

and hopefully I can finish the second

video tomorrow as well so yeah that

should go very well I will see you guys

tomorrow on the live stream and I will

um talk tomorrow then so yeah well

today's Friday and there's not really ha

like a lot to talk about today I guess

aside from the weather the weather has

been changing lately it has gotten less

wintery and more springy I guess um you

can definitely tell the difference in

this smell and the feel of the air and

stuff is getting a bit warm because all

snow on the ice is melting but today

they were still frost on the windows

which is not very nice I don't want a

second winter thank you but you know

what's silly about the weather is that

in in the winter when it's minus ten out

it's not that bad and I go out with with

like a light sweater on and I am good

I'm not freezing i'm not too cold i'm

comfortable right but now that it's

spring it gets plus ten out and I'm

still freezing and cold how does that

make any sense what kind of logic is

that depending on the season the

temperature has a completely different

effect on you then it doesn't a

different season it makes no sense the

other thing is that whistle weather

change for some reason you feel

different you know I don't know that

makes sense right now lately I've been

feeling not myself it's it's a weird

feeling it's it's like kind of like a

sad feeling I guess I don't know it's

it's more like a nostalgic feeling not

it's more nostalgic but it's still like

just this weird feeling that I get kept

that kind of like tightens up my chest a

little bit and it just feels weird and

it's like I feel that there's something

more that I need to do or is that I want

to do or something i'm missing and i

don't know what that feeling is and like

i said it's kind of nostalgic and I I

like the last alger feeling but I don't

like the feeling of that I'm missing

something so I don't know what that is

and I don't know if any of you have had

that feeling I don't know how you feel

with the with the weather changes i

don't know it's probably just the

weather change and nothing really else

maybe unless maybe there is something

that i am supposed to be doing something

that I'm being called to do that I just

don't know yet there maybe it's

something I'm being called to not do I

don't know or to change maybe I don't

know it's a it's a really strange

feeling and it's really strange to

interpret in to understand let me know

what your thoughts are on that kind of

thing have you ever felt like that and

what do you usually do do you just

ignore it or do you act on it and if so

how let me know what your thoughts are

on that well hello there it is Saturday

and today was a lovely day I had a great

day this is this is fun here we're just

going to ignore that and try and pretend

it doesn't exist okay so it was nice day

outside a bit chilly of went in the

morning and right now the evening the

night but the day was actually quite a

nice after training we went to walmart

and we got six chocolate bunnies one

pound of chocolate and we got six of

them because those things are delicious

haha but i guess that is it for this

week so thank you all for watching let

me know in the comments below what your

week was like I love hearing about your

guys week hopefully it is all good

things but feel free to let me know the

good and the bad and anything that

happened anything you wish to share with

me that will be lovely and I will see

you all again next week actually on

Monday for the live stream and then next

week yeah so Godbless!

For more infomation >> ❄/⛅ Weather Changes and Feelings, Complimented by Cashier, Working Harder - DragoNate Sunday Vlog - Duration: 13:47.

-------------------------------------------

Global Talk Março / March 2017 - Duration: 21:42.

Hello my friend, Alegrias

From this month on the Global Talk is going to take place in a different way.

It's possible that we'll change it again over the next months.

But this month of March, 2017, we have chosen to do it this way.

I invited Marcelo to be here today, representing a group of seekers bringing questions.

Questions that have been reverberating throughout the month.

And so, the transmission will be a bit more interactive, more pleasant for all of us.

I am grateful for the opportunity to be here representing the seekers,

and to be bringing up a question that I think it had shaken the hall.

You spoke the other day in satsang about the two faces of human misery,

and you said that your purpose was to eradicate this misery.

Can you speak more about this?

I can even understand why this question is reverberating and is coming back up here today.

Because it is, without a doubt, one of the central issues of human existence.

We are watching humanity go around in circles, precisely because of their inability to free themselves from their miseries.

And I said that this human misery had two faces. One of them is physical misery.

The human being feels hunger, it faces serious challenges in having its material needs met,

and this generates fear, insecurity, and a tormenting anguish that the person goes through living under the threat of not having their needs met.

We perceive a tremendous exploration of this state of consciousness.

Degenerated religion makes use of this condition, degenerated politics makes use of it as well, which makes this miserable state into a vicious circle.

This is a very serious issue Which needs to be understood.

Another face of this misery is emotional, it is emotional neediness.

It is that eternal feeling of lack which nothing ever fills.

The human being is born with the need to be loved exclusively, and this is perpetuated by the way that we are brought up,

by the way that parents treat their children.

So, these two faces, which are physical misery, and a misery which can even be called spiritual.

A spiritual misery, which has repercussions on the mental and emotional levels, but which is a spiritual misery, are products of the same thing.

They are products of a disconnection from the source of life, the source of abundance, and prosperity.

It is a disconnection from self-confidence, because misery is rooted in fear, and this fear generates hatred as a consequence.

I have said that this is the commitment I have made, that I am working steadily to eradicate misery, and I hope that you have made this commitment as well;

I hope that you have made this commitment; that you will do your best to end the misery inside of you, to end your inner poverty in all of its forms.

This is so important, that the first goal of sustainable development

the first goal brought up by the UN in an attempt to rebuild the pathways for humanity is the eradication of poverty.

It is obvious, though, that they are looking at material poverty.

And this is because they have been able to reach the conclusion that material poverty is the source of war.

It is the origin of prostitution, and all the cruelty that we see in the world.

This is precisely because this material poverty creates the need to conquer and of obtaining power in order to have.

This, in turn, creates a tremendous imbalance in every aspect of life.

Especially in the economy.

In this moment, one percent of the population holds all of the planet's wealth.

Of course, this creates a series of imbalances in all areas.

But, at the root of this imbalance or material neediness is emotional neediness.

Because the outside is a reflection of the inside.

This material poverty, which has been the source of war, and the source of so much suffering, anguish and illness is a reflection of emotional neediness,

Emotional neediness which, in turn, is a disconnection from the source of prosperity. From the source of abundance.

It is us forgetting who we really are, that we are abundance, we are prosperity. That we are the source of all love.

And we have become like beggars, beggars for attention.

Needy for a look, recognition, or consideration – while we are the source of all this.

And when we don't wake up to this, we end up feeding this even more.

Exactly. It is a vicious and destructive cycle, in which we become addicted to wanting to be considered, wanting to be recognized, wanting to be loved.

We become addicted to the idea that we are beggars – while we are seated atop a chest of diamonds.

All of the universe's treasure is found within us.

This circle needs to be broken in order for us to come back to ourselves and to rediscover this source of wealth that inhabits us,

this wealth that can even manifest itself externally.

So what I am saying is that my commitment is to illuminating prosperity. Prosperity. Material prosperity. Spiritual prosperity.

In some way, then, we are speaking about purpose, aren't we?

Because purpose is connected to this – abundance comes along with the purpose, doesn't it? When we are within our purpose…

Exactly. When we are aligned with the soul's program, we naturally tune in with the divine codes of prosperity and abundance.

This is another point which should be well remembered:

that when I am speaking about prosperity I am not necessarily talking about the accumulation of wealth or goods.

I am speaking about the possibility of you having your needs met, and to eradicate the fear of scarcity from your soul.

It's also not denying it, this accumulation of goods and wealth can happen as a consequence of this alignment, can't it?

It can happen if it is necessary.

Because each soul has it's game, it came to do something, to fulfill something,

and in order to do or complete what you came here to do, you need certain things, and everything that you need will come to you.

It will manifest.

There is no opposition whatsoever to material or financial prosperity. There is nothing wrong with it.

What is wrong is if you hide behind this prosperity, it is for you to escape from yourself through accumulating.

It is for you to run after riches in order to escape poverty.

In this case, we are speaking about defense mechanisms.

You are searching for wealth from the place of the mask, in order to escape a pain.

The wealth which is built from the mask doesn't have a long expiration date.

Because it is in some way connected to scarcity

It is connected to scarcity and it will fall, it will inevitably fall.

It might last some years, in some cases it might even last a lifetime, but at some point it will fall.

It will fall because it is not linked to the truth. It is not connected to the heart.

Prosperity is very connected to self-confidence, to trust in yourself.

It is connected to alleviating emotional neediness, moving from inside out,

that you are able to trust in yourself to the point that you activate a law of prosperity which takes care of your needs, and you have the trust that your needs are met.

And your needs are always met.

We are speaking about awakening trust in you. We are speaking about a transition from fear to trust.

So, when I say eradicate misery, I am speaking about eradicating fear from the soul. I am speaking about living without fear.

To live without the fear that you are going to go hungry. Without the fear that you aren't going to be loved.

Notice that we are touching on the core point of the human experience,

which is precisely this fear or insecurity that our needs won't be met, as much in the material realm, as in the emotional and spiritual.

This is the source that generates war, because from this place of fear you want to force the other to take care of your needs,

and you'll do anything, you'll use all the tools you have, all of your intelligence, to force the other to love you.

To force the other to give you what you think you need. And you keep looking outside, outside, outside and losing yourself in a labyrinth. It's a labyrinth.

We are speaking about externalizing the compulsive mind.

These are thoughts and more thoughts, ideas and more ideas about who you are and what you think it is that will meet your needs.

In this way you distort yourself more and more from the truth of who you are.

You are universal light. You are a manifestation of divine love.

You are the source of all wealth, all prosperity and all abundance.

So, it is unavoidable that the path is for us to look inside and to work on ourselves, self-knowledge.

Exactly. Let's come back to this point that I consider to be the most urgent and necessary in this moment,

which is to try to show in this moment, to all who are in feeling called by prosperity and abundance,

toward becoming aware of their purpose, toward a culture of peace: that all of this begins with self-knowledge.

You really need to go back within. It is here, inside of you that lie all the responses to all of your anguishes.

Within you lies this prosperity and abundance that can manifest in the external world.

Within you lies the answer to all of this emotional neediness which makes you feel so humiliated, anguished, defeated, frustrated,

because nothing will ever be enough for all of this neediness.

It is impossible to meet the need of exclusive love. It's impossible.

The only way to eradicate this from the soul is through self-investigation, self-knowledge,

to understand that all of this misery is a manifestation of the illusory body made up of thoughts.

Very good. So, Baba, give us light, for us seekers.

Because, in some traditions the new year starts in March.

What do we have waiting for us in 2017?

The year also begins for me now.

I am not an astrologer, but I am inspired by a tradition which says that the year begins when the sun enters into the constellation of Aries.

This year the sun entered into Aries on the 20th of March, so we are right at the beginning of the new year,

and this is a year which is ruled by Saturn, who is the great teacher

that teaches us with a lot of care and scrutiny, but who is also very demanding.

He goes right after our lack of integrity, to show us where we are fooling ourselves, where we are lying to ourselves.

To show us in which area of our lives we are lying to ourselves.

Where it is that we are unable to manifest the truth of our hearts.

Where we are out of alignment between word, thought and deed.

This is a year for us to start over, so that we can begin with truth.

This is why we need to be willing to detach from deceit.

And connected to this theme that I propose, of purpose and prosperity,

I feel that it is really a year for you to do your best to free yourself from the poverty that inhabits you.

To free yourself from all these beliefs, from these addictive thoughts that make you create a reality of scarcity in your life.

I am going to do my best so that this year, you that are with me in this fine study,

which is the path of spiritual self-realization, may become aware of the limiting beliefs.

That you may become aware of the lies that you created about your purpose on this earth, and about prosperity and abundance themselves

Why do you need to put yourself in a position of lack? Why do you have to experience fear of scarcity?

Why do you need to suffer because of lack? This is not divine. This is not real. This is not you. This is a creation of the mind.

This came through an inherited belief system and needs to be identified so that it may be eradicated.

So, let's go. Let's do our best to eradicate this from our souls and our lives.

We're going to work steadily and seriously.

Let's make a commitment to a culture of purpose, prosperity and consequently to a culture of peace.

I have spoken about a culture of peace, prosperity and purpose – but this is only possible if we are first able to create a culture of union.

If we manage to repair our relationships, if we are able to free ourselves from the miseries that prevent us from relating constructively.

This is it. Let's continue the trip in this direction, and throughout the year we will deepen into all these subjects.

Let's go together.

Thank you, Marcelo

Thank you Baba

Thank you my dear, for this moment together, where we have the chance to investigate the mystery of life.

Where we have the chance to open up pathways for love, peace and the truth of who we are and what we came here to do.

Receive my love. Receive my blessings.

Until our next meeting. Namaste.

For more infomation >> Global Talk Março / March 2017 - Duration: 21:42.

-------------------------------------------

Digital Civilian Detectives - (vpro backlight documentary) - Duration: 47:14.

Anyone with Internet access can do this.

Just go on the web and investigate...

...and you can find thousands of needles in millions of haystacks.

We live in an age with an unbelievable amount of information.

But it doesn't automatically mean it's all true.

And besides, the news cycle is so fast...

...that misinformation sometimes ends up in a headline.

And then it takes on a life of its own.

So if I read the morning papers and the headline tells me something...

...it already becomes part of my truth, my world.

Particularly if it confirms my ideas.

If I read a headline and think: I totally agree...

...it's already part of my world view, whether it's true or not.

I'm interested in mapping all the information around a conflict.

To find the core, to see how sometimes it gets twisted...

...and how lies are spread.

Open sources give you an opportunity...

...to fact-check some of that information.

I work mainly in the evening.

It's hard to stop. At midnight I'm like, I should go to bed.

Then it's two o'clock, three, four.

It's really... It's like solving a puzzle.

Most of the analyses and investigations I start up...

...are truth-finding missions. Lots of claims are published.

So I want to find out what's true and what's not.

What information can I gather, as a citizen, about an incident?

A good recent example is a relief convoy...

...said to be bombed on its way to Aleppo, Syria.

There were lots of claims: it was Russia, it was the Syrian regime.

So then I go way back and ask: What are we dealing with here?

Can we prove that it really was a relief convoy?

I check all the claims step by step, sort of parsing them like sentences.

Into small bits. - Yes.

The first step is often finding out the exact location.

How do you place this? - There's an electricity pole here.

Now here, just before that car gets blown up...

...you see some kind of holes in the ground.

That's a clue you can find in satellite images.

So you simply scroll around until you find the location...

...that they show in the clip.

So you search all of Syria for a road with holes?

That's right.

Once you have the location, you can find lots of other information.

That's the first search in the media, videos and photos from that area.

It's an interesting development: citizens, or groups of citizens...

...take on the role of detectives.

What's new about this kind of detection...

...is that they don't solve puzzles through observation...

...like Sherlock Holmes.

They're not hardboiled detectives trying to unmask the powers that be...

...with a critical investigation of false realities.

No, what they do is more like political CSI.

It's teamwork, in large networks...

...but the crime scenes investigated are political situations...

...that they try to reconstruct.

For example, this is the Coalition's channel.

They publish videos of their air strikes in Syria and Iraq.

Most are like this: you see something being destroyed. Bam.

So we often see really clean strikes on things like oil jacks.

They tell great stories: See how we blow up these terrorists.

Or they even release videos saying 'You can hide but you can't run'...

...and then you see a car blown up.

It may be funny, but it's also distasteful when you realise...

...that a lot of air strikes on urban areas in Iraq and Syria...

...hit much more than just IS fighters or IS targets.

They might be the target, but lots of civilians are killed too.

Take this clip, published March 19.

That's the Coalition's slogan.

They show this airplane view of how they bomb a target.

It's an aerial view they publish on the official channels.

This is a video of that same air strike...

...published by the IS propaganda people.

Shown from the ground.

IS is horrendous, obviously.

But if you don't admit that civilians are killed in air strikes...

...even though these air strikes targeted IS...

...you ignore something that can cause a lot of anger.

What happens is that it creates a playing field...

...in which Islamic State can make a video...

...publish it on the Internet in total freedom...

...and claim: Look, three babies, five children and ten women...

...were killed by bombs of the Western Coalition.

And no one contradicts them.

God, have mercy on your servants!

Some areas are very hard for reporters to reach.

As a consequence, the official information...

...is one of the few, or even the only, narrative available.

That's dangerous, I think, because it creates the kind of 'truth'...

...that has no bearing on reality.

That makes it hard for us to know what to believe.

I think although the Coalition keeps quiet...

...and pretends hardly anything is happening...

...everything is happening on social media.

IS jumps into that void and writes the narrative.

And influences certain people.

The regime attacked two areas in Aleppo using poison gas.

Civilian protectors were killed and wounded in air strikes.

Hi Amin, how are you?

I'm fine. - What's the situation like?

Under control.

So there's no way for anyone to get in or out?

We're under siege.

We said: If it's about money, we'll pay it and you can leave.

I'll need money in any case if I want to leave.

If my family and I want to flee, it'll cost about 3,000 dollars.

I thought you'd already taken steps to flee.

I don't know anyone. - I didn't know nothing had happened yet.

I haven't taken any steps.

I'm waiting for you. You said you'd help. I don't know any of these guys.

Leave it for now. I'll tell you why in a minute.

Because it's a network.

Inside. Everyone.

Where did it fall?

The fascinating and complex thing is that no one has the complete picture.

Neither the authorities nor the what you might call citizens' detectives.

The picture doesn't have to be complete...

...as long as we can identify the holes in the moral infrastructure.

Boats that passed by and did nothing.

Information that wasn't shared.

Communication that did not take place, rescue operations not undertaken.

Without this reconstruction...

...we wouldn't have known about this incident.

What causes this distrust in people...

...that makes them want to check things for themselves?

It's deeply engrained in a democracy.

Democracies don't have a strict division of roles.

Today's citizen can be tomorrow's government and vice versa.

This role play helps create a government...

...but it also checks the powers that be.

So in this situation, with an international network at play...

...which makes the democratic aspect, if any, much more indirect...

...this watchdog is the only thing that manages to get an overview...

...and to find out what really happened.

Do you recall the sound of the guards' boots?

Did they go fast? - Very fast.

Faster. - Faster still? Like this?

In Saydnaya, silence reigns.

You can't talk out loud. You always whisper.

That's how you hear everything.

You can't get away with massive crimes.

Maybe you can for now, but they have been registered.

You have eyes upon you.

There is a digital witness to the events.

People are looking at that all over the world.

The witness will be heard and seen and recorded and remembered.

That's a very hopeful thought.

That gives me hope. Yes.

For more infomation >> Digital Civilian Detectives - (vpro backlight documentary) - Duration: 47:14.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoons for Children | New Cartoon | Funny Animated cartoon for Kids - Duration: 11:46.

Cartoons for Children | New Cartoon | Funny Animated cartoon for Kids

For more infomation >> Cartoons for Children | New Cartoon | Funny Animated cartoon for Kids - Duration: 11:46.

-------------------------------------------

ExplodingTNT Test?! - Duration: 5:50.

CAN WE REACH 4.49 LIKES?

For more infomation >> ExplodingTNT Test?! - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

10 stvari koje niste znali o meni│Eva Bosh - Duration: 5:48.

Hi, welcome to another video!

Today I'm finally back after what feels like a 100 years of not filming.

Today I'm here with a tag video. You'll find out 10 facts you didn't know about me.

I was tagged by Barbara from Foodiona blog.

She also has a YouTube channel so make sure to subscribe to her

for some awesome recipes and travel videos.

And I'll jump right into the 10 facts you didn't know about me...

The first fact I want to share is that I often live in the future.

Same as Barbara from Foodiona blog, who tagged me to do this video.

I just can't help but always think about the future events. I constantly make plans

and try to figure out what would happen if things work out in many different ways.

I always try to find solutions to all the possible problems that might happen in the future

and it really gets on my nerves because it means I'm not living in the moment

so I constantly have to remind myself to follow that sign on my wall that says: "Wherever you are, be all there."

in order to be more present in the moment and focused on what's going on right now

rather than what might happen in the future.

The second fact is that I am an INTJ type when it comes to Myers-Briggs personality categorisation,

which is very rare for females.

That means that I have a very strong intuition, which is not that rare for females.

It also means that I am an introverted person. I love my peace, I love being alone

and I love to spend my time in my own world, in my own thoughts.

Also, when I make decisions, I make them based on what's realistic, rather than based on my feelings.

That happens to be good sometimes, but sometimes, when these two things are not in sync

you get to experience quite hard turmoils in your life.

The third fact is that I adore Eurovision Song Contest.

This might not be new to those of you who follow me on my social media sites because I post everywhere about

my crazy obsession with it.

I just love all the tackiness that goes with it.

I hope Croatia gets to reach some great scores this year, although I'm not really a fan of our song.

I've always wanted for Jacques Houdek to represent us at the ESC, as he is such an awesome singer

but I'm just not feeling the song this year.

However, Eurovision does need a song like that which is different from all the others so fingers crossed

that's the keys to success this year!

The fourth fact is that when I was a kid I learned how to read thanks to Mexican soap operas.

Every day after school, I would go to my grandma's for lunch and she would watch Marisol.

Bare in mind that I didn't know how to read when I started school,

so my grandma would always read the subtitles to me so I would know what was going on.

Then one day my mom told her to stop reading the subtitles to me,

as I was now in school and had to learn to do it myself.

So lo and behold, in 2 weeks I was reading like a proper big girl!

I just had to know what would happen with Marisol!

I'm sure you all remember her and if you like Mexican soap operas as well

let me know which one is your favorite

The fifth fact is that when I was a kid, I wanted to become a singer

and if I'm completely honest, I still kind of want it!

The sixth fact is that I can speak 4 languages.

Croatian, which is my first language, English and German, which I studied at university

and Spanish, for which I attended a language course for about 3-4 years.

I guess it's a bit rusty now, as I haven't used it in a while

but I would surely still be able to find my way around a place where people speak only Spanish.

The seventh fact you didn't know about me is that I am a person of many contradictions.

I'm the type of a person who enjoys just laying in bed and doing absolutely nothing.

The type of person who could spend days in bed, binge watching TV shows.

On the other hand, I'm the type of person who would go travelling through Southeast Asia for a few months

and get up early every day to explore the place I'm in to the fullest, go to bed late not to miss anything

and constantly do something to always be on my feet.

The eighth fact is that I really enjoy coloring in children's coloring books.

When I was still a student and when exams were causing too much stress

I would just take a break from studying and start coloring with my felt-tip markers

and that was the best relaxation technique for me.

So if you are searching for one, try coloring with felt-tip markers

and I'm sure you'll find it very therapeutical.

The ninth fact is that when I was a kid I had blonde hair.

That doesn't mean I am naturally blonde, as this is actually my real hair color.

I've had dark hair since I had my first hair cut.

I grew up with blonde locks, but wanted to cut my long hair short when I was about five.

When my mum finally let me do it, I cut this at this length and the hair turned literally black!!

And the tenth fact you didn't know about me, and something that I'm actually quite proud of

is the fact that I am really good with money.

I can save up money from literally nothing.

I can always find new ways to make some extra cash.

And I can always find a way to afford something I really want, even though I might not have the money

I need for it at that given moment.

And that's it! Thanks for watching this video. I hope you liked it!

I hope this helped you get to know me a bit better.

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel. I promise I'll try to be more regular with filming!

See you next time! Bye!

For more infomation >> 10 stvari koje niste znali o meni│Eva Bosh - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

أشخاص رغم اعاقتهم حققوا ما لم يحققه الاصحاء منا - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> أشخاص رغم اعاقتهم حققوا ما لم يحققه الاصحاء منا - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

How to Summon Twilight [Animation] - Duration: 0:31.

Twilight

Argh, where the heck is she?

Twilight

Twilight

Oh hey Rainbow, what are you doing here?

I'm looking for Twilight, have you seen her?

Let me call her...

B o o k s a r e f o r t h e w e a k

For more infomation >> How to Summon Twilight [Animation] - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Pokemon Stars Theory: Pokemon Stars May Not Be Based on Pokemon Sun and Moon - Duration: 6:13.

One of the most Popular topics within the pokemon community has to be Pokemon stars.

What exactly is pokemon stars what will this game or games be based on?

Is Junichi Masuda my father?

Well today I am going to be doing my best to answer all these questions.

Except that last one that was just random.

But Eryizo what exactly is pokemon stars?

Well loyal subscribers Pokemon stars is an unofficial/kind of official code name for

the next upcoming pokemon game exactly like pokemon rainbow was for pokemon sun and moon.

And the question that's on everyone's mind is what game is pokemon stars going to

be.

And with the help of my buddy speqtor who graciously allowed me to do his theory I think

we were able to find a decent answer to this question.

So without further ado welcome to my pokemon stars theory.

I also just want to reiterate that this video is by no means fact and is 100 percent speculation

so if I do turn out to be wrong please do not hound me in the comment section If you

guys enjoy the video be sure to leave a like subscribe and share this video with a friend

and with that being said let's get started.

One of the most popular assumptions as to what game pokemon stars will be is a rehash

or upgraded version of pokemon sun and moon.

Basically pokemon stars would be like a pokemon emerald or platinum.

And the evidence that is on the table does make it seem very plausible.

There are still a fair amount of unsolved mysteries within pokemon sun and moon.

For example the importance of necrozma, what happened to po town, The village destroyed

by tapu bulu, and anabel's origin.

Another point that also helps favor this argument is the mystery behind marshadow.

This pokemon name was the third to get trademarked right behind solgaleo and lunala so we are

definitely going to be hearing a lot more of marshadow in the near future.

But I think the biggest link that stars has to potentially being sun and moon sequels

is the name itself Pokemon Stars.

But there is one big flaw with this theory, It's too obvious.

What has gamefreak been trying to tell us for all these years?

They wanted to be more unpredictable.

And although yes all the signs point to sun and moon sequels it again is just too obvious.

If gamefreak wanted to do Sun and moon sequels I feel like they would be more elusive about

it, Like they did with project rainbow.

Nobody expected project rainbow to be the rainbow state of hawaii, so why would they

want to make it that blatantly obvious for the sequel?

Unless maybe they weren't referring to a sequel of sun and moon, but rather a sequel

to a completely different pokemon title.

But what other pokemon games utilizes stars in the story?

What about Pokemon Diamond and Pearl?

It doesn't exactly use stars in the story but stars are a part of space which is the

representation of palkia.

And Space is also often associated with time which low an behold is what Dialga is based

on.

And it makes sense too because a big question pokemon fans had for stars is why is it called

that when the sun is a star?

And it could very well be because they aren't even talking about pokemon sun and moon, they

are talking about diamond and pearl remakes.

Now of course this isn't the only piece of evidence I have.

In recent memory it has become almost a tradition to add a remake to each new generation.

Gen 3 got gen 1 remakes, Gen 4 got gen 2 remakes, gen 5 was weird, and gen 6 got gen 3 remakes.

And with the high possibility that pokemon stars will be for the nintendo switch what

a way to start out its launch to the new system than with a gen 4 remake.

But I think the biggest hint to the Diamond and Pearl remakes is in the pokemon sun and

moon games themselves.

There are A lot of references to Pokemon diamond and pearl in these games.

There's the RKS System, The appearances of looker, Giratina Palkia and Dialga all

being mentioned in the research lab, and Type: Null's materials being collected from the

canalave library.

And yeah sure Pokemon Sun and moon does mention all the other generations too but gen 4 doesn't

just make a small cameo it really plays an important role in the story.

And the fact that it does that has to mean something right.

But Eryizo, what about all the unsolved mysteries?

Honestly I feel like most of them can be explained through either a movie adaptation or just

through the sun and moon anime.

Especially with marshadow I am almost certain that it will get its own movie and thats where

we will find out what it is.

The only plot hole I really see right now is Necrozma because it does need explaining

and it is the third legendary pokemon.

But it is early days so maybe as time goes on more evidence will surface.

And maybe just maybe we might get our Gen 4 remakes… or not I might be dead wrong.

Thank you guys so much for watching if you enjoyed this video be sure to leave a like

and let me know in the comment section below.

Also note that this video was by no means a fact it was 100% theory and I may be wrong.

So what are your thoughts on the theory do you believe it or do you think it's completely

false.

Let me know in the comment section below.

If you haven't already subscribe to the channel and become an Eryibro today.

If you want to check out the previous video I did about if I was a pokemon champion click

the annotation on the left.

If you want to see another theory video that did about why Salazzle are only female then

be sure to click the other annotation on the right.

And with that being said I will see you guys next time.

For more infomation >> Pokemon Stars Theory: Pokemon Stars May Not Be Based on Pokemon Sun and Moon - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

8 Ball Pool - New 100% ANTI BANN 8ballpool Mega Mod League Worked (MOD) 2017 - Duration: 6:07.

For more infomation >> 8 Ball Pool - New 100% ANTI BANN 8ballpool Mega Mod League Worked (MOD) 2017 - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

[ Vlog ] Crazy Kimi & Mikan au Festival des Jeux ! - Duration: 3:13.

Mikan thought it's was a good idea to take a suitcase to a convention

And a policeman cosplay...

during anti-terrorist system...

I find it unacceptable that my colleague ride my congeners

it's really unforgivable.

It's not because you are part of the police that you can avoid opening your suitcase

I told you that you couldn't enter with your suitcase !

Oh ! I know !

Hello Mayu !

So you also work here ?

Yep ! 'cause I'm a workaholic !

Obviously !

You have chosen the only game that is crashing everytime

My body is covered with sweat and it's really uncomfortable

because it's way too hot

You know what ?

I'm crazy about music video games

Crazy kimi is really into her game,

she tries to beat a young boy who is a very good player

but she's too determined to let him win

Are you ok CrazyKimi?

CONCENTRATION

TRYHARD

So ? Is it hard ?

YES

She won

We're soooo happy to do Aquarellum

like when we were child

I think it's sad that there aren't so many cosplayers here

so next time if you come take your cosplay with you,

we're not wearing video game costume but there are a lot of cool videogame characters.

We felt so alone

like UFO in the crowd

We met one of our follower, she was such a cutie,

she came to hug us

If you're watching this video we'd like to hug you too

because you're way too cute and you smell so good

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét