Shadow Aris:I will become stronger...
Shadow Aris:And teach everyone my pain
Shadow Aris:I SUFFERD
Shadow Aris:Just you wait,heh heh heh,HAHA
-------------------------------------------
DB Super ep.83 84 (análise) - VEGETA não treina mais ? | Porque GOTEN e TRUNKS não participam? | DBS - Duration: 5:53.
For more infomation >> DB Super ep.83 84 (análise) - VEGETA não treina mais ? | Porque GOTEN e TRUNKS não participam? | DBS - Duration: 5:53. -------------------------------------------
Landscape Photography - Quick woodland shoot and a channel update - Duration: 9:42.
Hello.
Today, I'm just going out for a quick blast of landscape photography.
I don't have a lot of time but I want to make the most of the time that I do have.
So, I'm going to go to a woods that is not far from my house.
I'm familiar with the place.
I'm going down there to see if I can work up a little composition to bring back a nice
photograph.
So, I don't have far to go, so let's go.
Right, I'm here at the woods.
Whilst I'm making my way down to the little stream down at the bottom of this wood - the
woods are on a little bit of a hill - the reason I've come here today is, I wanted
to come to somewhere a bit more familiar because I've been on a lot of trips recently where
I have been to places I don't know and it made for some epic journeys.
But the photography has, actually, been quite difficult.
I like to get a little mix of both.
I want to go to those places.
I want to go on those big, epic journeys but I also want to explore the places in and around
near to my house because what that let's you do is capture some great images of places
familiar to you where you find a really nice composition.
It can be a small scene.
It doesn't have to be a big, epic shot.
That's what I'm going for today.
It lets you explore the composition at different times of the day, at different times of the
year, when the seasons change, you can really come back time and time again, because it's
accessible, and really make the very, very best of that image.
If you go to places like the isle of Mull, it's just not possible to go back again
and again, unless you live there or nearby, and I don't.
So, I had to make the best of it whilst I was there.
That can be difficulty, can be tricky and, also, time is against you.
Like I said, I don't have much time today but, if I don't get it right today, I can
come back and come back and come back because it is very close to my house and I can really
make the best of it.
Leave no trace people.
That doesn't count.
One of things I really love about woodland photography is it's full of contradictions.
On one hand you, need great light, on the other hand, you, actually, don't and you can
capture great images in the middle of the day.
If you've got really bad weather, the woods is a good place because it's never windy
in the woods.
You've got that canopy to protect you a little bit as well and your sky is not going
to form a massive part of the image.
But, on the other hand, when you've got the perfect weather you're going to get those
really special shots.
At any time of the day, any weather, in any kind of light, you can still capture great
shots with woodland photography.
One little tip is you can use a really shallow depth of field to try and isolate a particular
tree, as well.
That can lead to a great image but the best shots are going to be when you get up early,
get out into the woods on those beautiful foggy mornings and capture those shots where
you can isolate particular trees.
Dog walkers - what the f….
We're in position for my shot and I have the camera set up in the water here, as you
can see.
I've got a compositional looking at this little waterfall here.
Like I said, it's a small image but it's working nicely.
It's a composition I've looked at before, earlier in the winter, but now as spring is
starting to come, I've got some of this green in the foreground here.
It will add a little bit more to that image.
I've got the circular polariser on.
What that's doing, in this shot, is just taking some of the sheen off the top of the
water, as you can see here.
As you twist the filter round, you can see the reflection coming on the top of the water.
When I twist it round, it disappears.
I don't want as much glare in the image.
I want to see a little bit through the water.
There will still be a little bit of glare but that will work nicely.
Also, I'm going to be going down to f16 and the only reason I'm doing that is because
I want to increase exposure time to around a second to introduce a little bit of movement
in that waterfall.
I've got the nice moss on the rocks there, which is working really nicely in the image.
then it's looking up the stream here into the distance.
If it was foggy, I think it would make an even better shot.
So, next time it's foggy, I will nip out here and grab that shot.
Working up the same composition, over and over again, until you perfect it.
I don't think it's going to be perfect today but it will still be a good shot.
I'm at f16, as I said.
It's going to be about a one second exposure with ISO 100 on my landscape photograph.
I want maximum detail, low noise in there and circular polariser is on there.
It does show though why you should have a good tripod.
Getting down, trusting my £3000 camera in over the water, like that, you want it on
a sturdy tripod.
So, we're back in the studio.
I was pretty happy with that shot in the end.
I just wanted to come back and give you just a little bit of an update about the channel
because some of you may have noticed that there was not a video that went out on Wednesday
and that is because I am going to go down to just one video a week.
But don't despair.
This is not because I'm doing less work on First Man Photography.
It is not that.
Over a year ago, I started doing two videos a week.
I've done it for a full year now.
As at time has gone on, I've started doing more and more vlogs and dedicating more time
to making videos.
Really, it's almost become unsustainable to keep that quality of the vlogs coming and
then putting out two videos a week.
So, all it is is I'm not going to guarantee doing two videos a week.
I'm definitely going to do one vlog per week and you can look out for the main video
of the week on Sunday at 6 o'clock in the afternoon Greenwich Mean Time.
That's when I'm going to be putting them out and I'm going to be upping the quality
all the time to try and bring you the type of videos that you like.
I'm also going to be doing more real-world reviews, as well, because many of you really
loved the Canon 5D Mark IV video that I did.
Check that out, if you haven't seen it.
I am proud of that video.
I want to keep the quality at that type of level.
It's perfect, perfect light for landscape photography and that Canon 5D Mark IV is really
going to make the most of that.
Every now and again, I'm going to be putting videos out as extras.
They could be Monday, Tuesday, any time of the week.
They could come out as and when I make them.
I think they are at that good really, really solid quality.
I do still want to put out editing videos and the odd tutorial here and there, as well.
The reason I'm having to stop, partly, because of the way YouTube works.
It wants consistency, at the moment.
I don't think that is a bad thing but what I'm going to do is start putting a lot more
content just out on Facebook that won't appear on YouTube.
So, go ahead and make sure you are following the First Man Photography page on Facebook.
Also, I am doing micro content over on Instagram.
So, if you haven't followed me yet on Instagram, please do so.
I'll put the name you need to follow up there because my surname is a little bit hard to say.
I just wanted to give you an update so you didn't think anything was wrong.
It wasn't because of the terrorist attack, or anything like that.
It did coincide so I was quite pleased I wasn't putting a video out on Wednesday.
It might have been a little bit inappropriate given the horrendous things that happened
in London on Wednesday.
Anyway, that aside, there is going to be lots more landscape photography.
I'm also going to be doing vlogs around macro photography, when the time feels right
and I definitely want to give you some more wildlife photography, as well.
I know a lot of you want that and I do enjoy it, now and again, especially, when I can
get my friend on again, who is the wildlife photography expert.
So, I hope you have enjoyed this slightly different video.
Like I said, I wanted to give you an update.
I hope you will subscribe, if you haven't done so already.
there are new videos going up every Sunday and then another video now and again during
the week, as well.
So, I'm Adam.
This is First Man Photography…out.
Just look at that view at the top of Skiddaw mountain in the Lake District.
-------------------------------------------
🐦 Как красить яйца - 4 простых способа украсить пасхальные яйца - Duration: 1:47.
For more infomation >> 🐦 Как красить яйца - 4 простых способа украсить пасхальные яйца - Duration: 1:47. -------------------------------------------
Bad Baby crying and learn colors-Colorful Baby Bottles vs Masha- Finger Family Song Collection - Duration: 2:06.
Bad Baby crying and learn colors-Colorful Baby Bottles vs Masha- Finger Family Song Collection
-------------------------------------------
QUEM TEM CONDROMALÁCIA PODE FAZER EXERCÍCIOS? - Duration: 1:19.
For more infomation >> QUEM TEM CONDROMALÁCIA PODE FAZER EXERCÍCIOS? - Duration: 1:19. -------------------------------------------
How To Use Your Spiritual Power to Live a Magical Life (Law of Attraction) - Duration: 14:57.
For more infomation >> How To Use Your Spiritual Power to Live a Magical Life (Law of Attraction) - Duration: 14:57. -------------------------------------------
Story Time - A Highly Sensitive Person and Her Magical Sunscreen - Duration: 11:25.
- This is a story about a highly sensitive teenage girl
who was given a magical sunscreen
that protects her from all the pain in the world.
(cheerful music)
Welcome back, everyone.
For those of you that don't know,
Story Time With Nate is when I
tell a story off the top of my head.
Nothing has been pre-written.
That means things can get a little crazy
so I hope you're comfortable, I hope you're ready
to be taken on a wild ride.
The first time Willow was called
overly sensitive or emotional
was when she was six years old.
It was a school yard.
She was out by herself playing with a toy truck,
doing that vroom vroom noise
as the truck circled the back yard.
And that's when John came up to her,
elbowed her in the chest,
and ripped that truck from her hands
and then started playing with it himself.
Now Willow started crying.
She was on the ground crying
looking up, eyes red when her teacher came up
to her having not seen the episode that just happened,
said, "Willow, get up. Nothing is wrong with you."
It was the first time her emotions were not recognized.
Willow from that moment on learned not
to believe her emotions.
So you can imagine by the time she was 13 years old
when people started laughing and talking
in quiet voices near her
she assumed they were talking and laughing at her.
She could feel the knives penetrating her chest
and digging into her soul so much
that she felt unworthy of everything and anything.
She hated every single day of her life.
She sat at the back of the class
as quiet as possible
trying desperately to be invisible.
She would close her eyes and imagine herself
invisible, see-through.
That's all she wanted in life,
to be see-through.
To be seen through.
So you can imagine, one day in Social Studies class
she was handed a note.
A note landed on her desk, folded up tightly.
She unwrapped it, looking around,
concerned with what was inside.
Perhaps someone teasing her yet again
for something she didn't know what.
For existing perhaps.
But when she opened up,
she realized it was a note from Matthew.
The cutest boy in the class.
He was tall, he had blonde hair,
tanned olive skin, blue eyes
and said, "Meet me at the cafeteria. I have a
"crush on you, and have a gift."
Being still naive as she was, she was excited.
Her heart started beating, and beating faster
until she was sure everyone could hear her heart
ticking like a time bomb.
Baboom, baboom, baboom til the bell rang
and she became so full of anxiety.
Nervous, and happy and excited
for what was to come.
She ran to the cafeteria
and by the time she reached the cafeteria
and she was starting to sweat.
There was no one there.
She waited for five minutes, there was no one there.
She looked at her phone, there was no one there.
Till she heard a ribbit sound.
Getting louder, ribbit, ribbit,
and she looked down and a frog,
a huge, giant ugly brown toad
with a chest so large and ugly
and pimply had jumped on her foot
and was ribbiting on her foot
and that was when she heard the cries
and the snickers and laughs
from around the corner.
Matthew and his friends were there laughing.
She had been pranked.
She had been bullied yet again.
This was the worst of them all.
So bad that she couldn't even cry.
She could do nothing but run.
But as she ran she tripped and skinned her knee.
That forced them even to laugh more
and she could hear that laughter
in her ears all the way home.
That laughter haunted her every day of her life.
She ran through the kitchen and into her bedroom.
Her mother could hear her throw
the pillow up against the wall
and it slid down slowly
across the book shelves
and the books slammed to the floor.
Later that afternoon,
before her mom could have that talk
about how boys were just joking,
that they didn't mean it,
for her not to take anything too personally.
You know that talk.
Any sensitive person knows that talk
and hates that talk.
So she ran out the sliding glass door in the back
and out into the forest behind their house.
And in this forest full of pine trees
where no sun could penetrate the canopy,
she found a cave
and in that cave she curled up
and huddled into a tiny ball
and screamed out to the forest,
"Why? Why do I exist?"
And that is when she heard a crumpling in the trees,
and down, down came a big eagle.
And this eagle landed two feet from her.
And she wasn't scared.
She was strangely comforted.
And this eagle decided
to step one step closer to her
and then dropped out of its beak, a jar, a glass jar,
and that is when the eagle said a few words to her.
And that was when Willow thought she was dead.
For eagles cannot speak.
But this one was speaking.
This wise old eagle with gray hair
and a bent wing said,
"Take this, this magical
"sunscreen will protect you
"from everything in the world.
"You will no longer feel pain.
"You will no longer feel those knives
"digging deep into you.
"You can withstand the world,
"but be careful.
"Do not use it every day
"because you will soon forget
"how to feel anything.
"For it, this sunscreen does not protect
"from just evil, it protects from everything.
"From the good as well as the bad."
She didn't hear that part.
She heard protect.
So she immediately started glopping
that sunscreen on her
and walked home.
And the next day, walking into the classroom
as she sat down,
Matthew started laughing,
turned around and threw a spitball
which landed right in the cheek.
Right there.
And Willow was un-phased.
She didn't even feel the spitball.
She didn't even hear the laughter.
Most importantly, she didn't even
hear the voices in her head telling her
that she was unworthy, telling her to run,
to run, to run away.
She didn't hear anything.
She didn't feel anything,
and for the first time in who knows how long,
perhaps ever, she was able to focus on
what was outside of her, not what was inside.
It was the best day in the school she'd ever had.
She actually learned something.
She learned the quadratic equation.
She learned about European colonization.
She learned about mitochondria.
What she also learned, she also learned
what the eagle was talking about
when he said this sunscreen does not
differentiate between good and bad.
So while this should have made her happy,
it didn't make her feel anything.
She felt such clarity.
She was taking in so much information
she knew she must have been happy,
but she didn't know what happy was
because she couldn't feel anything.
She felt her soul empty instead of
bleeding with an empty cavern.
And when she went home,
she smelled cookies in the air.
Her mom had baked her her favorite
chocolate chip cookies.
This is something that always used
to put a smile on Willow's face.
But Willow couldn't smile.
She had too much sunscreen on.
She ate her cookies with no smile.
No smile, no laughter, no enjoyment.
So the next day, Willow didn't wear the sunscreen.
She walked in to class and felt those daggers.
Those daggers were close to her.
They were ready, they were ready to cut
and she was ready to feel the cuts.
But she was also ready to come home
and feel the love.
The love her mother always gave her
every single afternoon.
I hope you enjoyed that story.
I am so empathetic to Willow,
because in many ways Willow is me.
My entire life I have been called
overly sensitive or emotional.
I've had girlfriends call me that.
I've had them dump me because of that.
So I started calling myself sensitive
and that's such a negative term.
I started hating myself
because I was so sensitive.
So let's change that around.
Let's call someone sensitive in a positive light.
Yes, I am sensitive and I am proud to be sensitive
because I can feel.
I am not numb to pain or joy.
Let me know in the comments below
if you consider yourself a highly sensitive person too.
Let me know your struggles, let me know your joys
with being a sensitive person.
I want to know.
Let's have a conversation.
Don't forget that I love you.
This is really important so come closer.
I love you.
Hit that subscribe button below
if you want to be notified of the next video.
I'll see you soon.
-------------------------------------------
Minecraft Battle Royal (feat. Ha Vety) - Duration: 7:22.
What is up guys? RoamingMind here
I'm doing a Minecraft video with Ha Vety
a link to his channel will be in the top right corner....Now
and in the description below.
Alright so....there's gonna be some background noise and it will be annoying but....ok
Mother F**ker took the creeper head i did the work for that
a**hole
could be a green motherf**king penis though who cares. Sh*t aint nonthing but being a green penis everyday
alright we're doing some battle
what the Fff.. how'd... wait you can get more than one of those?!
hey fucker your different. We're gonna f**k you up
do it
but like different people
Holy sh*t i got a full set of gold besides my green penis head im still representing you know how it is
Ahh who the... why you only did half a heart throught that whole process
really?! yes it did
dont you feel stupid
i can't find a f**king chest for the life of me how stupid can i be
i'm sorry i know your a creeper and all too.. i'm the only one
don't mind me.. me and my brother we cool we chill
what that didn't do anything to him?!
haha
suck it nerd
i hit him and it did nothing
there's three wooden swords in this chest
(sighs)
what a d**k move man
guess what that chest i was in it just restocked..suck it nerd
i have a stick so i neeed chestss
screw the stick
i don't want to screw the stick that sounds painful as f**k
you weirdo over there screwing sticks and what not
imma kill your a**
just gonna be like *bang bang* f**king..coppa..pop pop blah blah la
(random tongue noises)
i have twenty-two arrows but don't have a bow
just my luck
bend over...f**k
be..ah..awe my gosh
(snickers)
i missed you by an inch
i kno...are you serious?!
bend over
you hit me in like...
that was my last arrow.. f**k you b**ch
oh your over there
thats why
come here boy
where's this f**king dude at?!
has he just been it mid chillin
oh he's over on boat
well
yessss
you know sometimes you can be a real tw*t
(snickers)
and im getting pincered
you guys really got me in between a penis and a hard place
what the? oh
really!
what happened to the other dude
where the other du...i didn't get him did you kill him?
no
(rambling... and cursing... i thought he ended the video and i was gonna cut it but he wanted it raw so sorry!)
a.. alright..alright it's Ha Vety guys and that was a boring a** video of Minecraft so yeah
yeah
hope you enjoyed the video.
-------------------------------------------
С юбилеем, Дорогая! Видео поздравление .Радуга слайд шоу - Duration: 1:48.
For more infomation >> С юбилеем, Дорогая! Видео поздравление .Радуга слайд шоу - Duration: 1:48. -------------------------------------------
RANDOM CRINGE ANIMATION MEME COMPILATION - Duration: 10:41.
RANDOM CRINGE ANIMATION MEME COMPILATION
-------------------------------------------
Clash Royale Beatbox - קלאש רויאל ביטבוקס - Duration: 0:55.
Clash Royale Beatbox !
Challenge!
Try to Recognise all the voices of the troops that you will hear in the background
Write their names in the comments let's Start!
Thank you for watching the video
I love clash royale and I can't wait to see your answers in the comments
If you have any suggestions for songs write it too
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel and follow me on Instagram
I will see you next week :)
BEATBOX
-------------------------------------------
Vũ Cát Tường: Tôi là người thích mạo hiểm - Duration: 1:13.
For more infomation >> Vũ Cát Tường: Tôi là người thích mạo hiểm - Duration: 1:13. -------------------------------------------
Life: Movie Review - Duration: 2:31.
For more infomation >> Life: Movie Review - Duration: 2:31. -------------------------------------------
"FETTI" Hard Trap Beat Instrumental 2017 | Dark 808 Dope Hiphop Rap Trap Type Beat | Free DL | TBC - Duration: 4:01.
"FETTI" Hard Trap Beat Instrumental 2017 | Dark 808 Dope Hiphop Rap Trap Type Beat | Free DL | TBC
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE ON THEBEATCHANNEL.COM (UNTAGGED & INSTANT DELIVERY)
-------------------------------------------
Zombi Kıyameti İçin 5 Bilimsel Sebep - Duration: 8:50.
Merhaba Kült TV'nin araştıran insanları…
Başlarda Holywood filmleriyle kendisini dünyaya tanıtan yaşayan ölüler, son yıllarda
bilim çevrelerin de ciddi şekilde tartışılmaya başlandı.
Konunun bilimsel temeli için bir çok varsayım var en olası olanları sizler için derledim.
Popüler kültürün son yıllardaki en büyük atılımı zombilerdir desek zannımca yanlış
olmayacaktır.
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri hatırlayacağınız gibi 2016 senesinde zombi salgınına karşı
tatbikat yaptığını açıklamıştı.
Amerika'nın ardından İngiltere'de olası bir zombi istilası için eylem planı hazırladığını
duyurmuş ve olayın ne denli ciddi boyutlara geldiğini açıkça gözler önüne sermişti.
Zombiler üzerine sayısız dizi, film çekilmiş binlerce roman ve makale yazılmış, özel
danslar kareografize edilmiş hatta festivaller dahi düzenlenmiştir.
Kökeni Haitideki vuudu büyücülerine dayanan popüler kültürde ise öldükten sonra dirilip
insan eti yemekten başka bir şey düşünmeyen zombi salgınına bilimsel olarak yol açabilecek
5 konuyu sizler için araştırdım ve risk sınıfına göre sıraladım.
Parazitlerin kurbanlarını beyinsiz zombi vari kölelere çevirmeleri doğada çok sık
rastlanan bir şeydir.
Toxoplasmosa gondi adlı bir parazit bize bunun ne kadar korkunç bir şey olabileceğini
gösteriyor.
Bu parazit farelere bulaşıyor ancak sadece kedilerin bağırsaklarında çoğalabiliyor
ve bunun bilincinde olarak farenin beynini kontrol etmeye başlıyor.
Fare tek bir farkla gündelik hayatına devam ediyor oda kedileri tehtid unsuru olarak algılamıyor
aksine onları bulmaya çalışıyor.
Parazit bu şekilde fareleri kedilere yem yapıp daha fazla çoğalmayı başarıyor.
İnsanlar ve fareler genetik olarak birbirine çok yakındır.
Yani bir zombi kıyameti başlaması için toxoplasmosanın biraz evrilip insanlara geçmesi
yeterli olucaktır.
Nörotoksinler vücut fonksiyonlarınızı ölü sayılacağınız bir noktaya kadar
yavaşlatabilecek çok komplike zehirlerdir.
Kurbanlar bu durumdan alkaloidler ile uyandırılabilir.
Ancak geri döndüklerinde eski hallerinde olmazlar; Yemek, uyumak, inlemek ve kollarını
kasıp sersem şekilde hareket etmek gibi sadece iç güdüsel komutlarla hayatlarına
devam ederler.
Haitide 1962 yılında clarvus isimli kadın ölü ilan edilip gömülmüştür.
18 yıl sonra tandıkları tarafından bilinçsizce yolda dolanırken bulunmuş ve eve götürülmüştür.
Daha sonra evin köpeğini canlı canlı yediği resmi kayıtlara geçmiştir.
Yapılan polis soruşturması sonucunda kadına bir vudu büyücüsü tarafından nörotoksin
verilip şeker tarlasında köle olarak çalıştırıldığı büyücü ölünce serbest kaldığı saplanmıştır.
Halk arasında deli dana virüsü olarak bilinen rage virüsü ineklerin beyinlerine ve omurgalarına
saldırıp hayvanı kendi türlerine karşı dahi vahşi bir hale sokuyor.
Bu virüs insanlara bulaştığında Yürüyüşte değişiklik, kasılmalar, odaklanma sorunları,
doyma hissinin yok olması ve bilincin kaybolması şeklinde etkiler gözlemleniyor.
Virüsün bir diğer özelliği ise çok hızlı evrim geçirip karakterini değiştirmesi
olarak biliniyor.
Sizlerde mutlaka kök hücre araştırmalarını duymuşsunuzdur.
Nörojenezler ölü beyin hücrelerinin yerini alabilen kendine has karaktere sahip joker
hücreler olarak tanımlanabilir.
Şu ana kadar tıp hastaları beyin hasarı hariç hemen her şeyden kurtarabiliyordu
kalp pili, yapay kapakçıklar protezler vesaire.
Ancak beyin öldüğünde dönüş yoktu.
Fakat artık öyle olmak zorunda değil.
Günümüzde Nörojenler beyin travması geçirmiş hastaların
beyinlerini bir yere kadar onarabiliyor.
Henüz yolun başında da olsa kısa süre sonra bu tedavi ile ölü beyin hücrelerinin
bir çoğunun yenilenecebileceği ön görülüyor.
Sorun şu ki beyin ölmeye dışarıdan içeriye doğru başlıyor
Yani ilk önce beynin sizi insan yapan korteks kısmı ölüyor.
Hayatta kalmanız için korteks gerekli değildir yürümeniz yemek yemeniz için beyin kökünüz
yeterlidir.
Yani beyin ölümü gerçekleşmeye başlayan birini alıp beyin kökünü kök hücre tedavisi
ile oluşturursanız elinizde bilinçsiz bir şekilde dolanan düşünce ve karakterden
mahrum sadece hayatta kalmak için gereken temel iç güdülerle hareket eden bir insana
sahip olursunuz.
Meşhur İlluminati oyun kartlarını hepiniz duymuşsunuzdur.
1994 yılında Steve Jackson Games firması tarafından piyasaya sunulan bu kartlar aslında
oyundan çok birer senaryo kıyametidir.
Japonya'daki Nükleer felaket, tsunami, ikiz kuleler saldırıları, emlak krizi,
Clinton ve Obama'nın başkan olmaları hep bu kartlarda yıllar öncesinden haber
verilmekteydi.
Bir çok kriptolog kartların belli bir düzenle belirli tarihlerde gerçekleştiğini keşfetmiş
ancak hangi kartta ki olayın hangi tarihte gerçekleşeceği henüz çözülememiştir.
İlluminati oyun kartlarından en korkutucu olanlarından bir tanesi ise nüfusu azaltmak
ve yeni bir dünya düzeni oluşturmak için insanlığa yapay bir zombi virüsünün bulaştırılmasıdır.
Böyle bir şey imkansız dediğinizi duyar gibiyim ancak bilim adamları ve komplo teorisyenleri,
hatta olayı bir adım ileriye taşıyacak olursak illuminatinin gizli labaratuarların
da çalışmış ve tehdit altında ki doktorlar tam aksini söylüyor.
Bilim küçük silikon bir çipi bir virüse bağlayarak, ilk nano-cyborg'u yaratalı 15
seneyi geçti.
Buldukları ilk şey de, cyborglarin bünyelerinde bulunduğu canlı öldükten aylar sonra bile
yasamaya devam ettikleri oldu.
Araştırmaların ilk aşamaların da bile nano teknoloji ile uğraşan bilim adamlarının
bir zombiyi yaratmaya ne kadar yaklaştıklarına bakın.
Yaptıkları işi yani dünyanın sonunu hazırlamayı iyi biliyor olmalılar.
Dünya sağlık örgütü Bu yıl içerisin de beyninize girip hasarlı nöron bağlantılarını
yeniden kurabilecek nanobotları insanlar üzerinde denemeye başlayacaklarını açıkladılar.
Nanobotlar zihninizdeki kopuk bağları birleştirirken ne ters gidebilir ki?
Çok yakın bir gelecekte beyninizde nanobotlar olacağını garanti edebiliriz.
Bunlar siz öldükten sonra da çalışmaya devam edecektir.
Yani beyninizdeki çürüyen hücrelerin yerini alıp sizin kaslarınızı ve eklemlerinizi
kontrol edebilirler ve bunu tüm vücudunuz çürüyene dek yapabilirler.
Nanobotlar kendilerini çoğaltabilecek şekilde programlanmakta ve hücreleri taklit edebilmektedirler
yine de vücudun sahibinin ölümü eninde sonunda onun da ölümü olacak demektir.
Kendi varlıklarını sürdürebilmek için kendini yeni bir bedene aktarmak isteyecektir.
Bu yüzden nanobot zombisi sağlıklı bir kurban bulup ısırmak isteyecek ve kan yoluyla
aktarılan nanobot yeni yuvasında düzeni tekrar ele geçirmek için çalışmalarına
başlayabilecektir.
Yeni kurbanına geçen nanobot bu canlının korteksini devre dışı bırakıp beyin kökü
ile birlikte kontrolü ele alabilecektir.
Böylece dünya sürekli genişleyen beyinsiz insanlar ordusu ile dolacaktır.
Ayrıca benlik duygusunu kaybetmiş bir zihin iç güdüleri ile hareket ederken kendi cinslerini
de besin kaynağı olarak görecektir.
Böyle bir nanobot salgınının bildiğimiz her şeyin sonu olacağı aşikar.
Tüm soru görüş ve önerilerinizin için bana videoların altında bulunan mail adresinden
ulaşabilirsiniz araştırmalarımızın gelişerek devam edebilmesi için videoyu facebook twitter
gibi platformlarda paylaşmayı yeni videolarımızı takip edebilmek için abone olarak araştıran
insanlar topluluğuna katılmayı unutmayın.
Gelecek videoda görüşünceye kadar hoşçakalın araştıran insanlar.
-------------------------------------------
Music & The Spoken Word - Live Stream March 26, 2017 - Duration: 1:27:52.
For more infomation >> Music & The Spoken Word - Live Stream March 26, 2017 - Duration: 1:27:52. -------------------------------------------
Target Easter 2017 - Duration: 0:31.
♪ ♪
♪ I wanna rock right now ♪
♪ I'm Lil Yachty and I'm down, if you're down ♪
♪ I'm not the most lyrical kid known ♪
♪ Yet I'm known to keep the party going ♪
♪ Now look what you made me do ♪
♪ You and me baby it takes two ♪
♪ Bringing new moves to the old school ♪
♪ 1, 2, 3 get loose now ♪
♪ It takes two to make a thing go right ♪
♪ 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 ♪
♪ It takes two to make it outta sight ♪
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét