Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 26 2017

Pony Girls Horse care resort 2 Fun Animals Care - Games For Kids | Bath Dress Up Hair Salon Makeup Kids Games.

For more infomation >> 🎮 Pony Girls Horse Fun Animals Care - Games For Kids | Bath Dress Up Hair Salon Makeup Kids Games - Duration: 18:32.

-------------------------------------------

Su-hyeon was surprised by what in the morning?? [2 Days & 1 Night - Season 3 / 2017.03.26] - Duration: 12:49.

Did everyone sleep well?

- Yes. / - No.

We slept well.

Jineon, was it okay to sleep outdoors?

I fell asleep right away.

- Really? / - Do you want to come back?

(Defconn asks him again.)

(He hesitates.)

(He doesn't answer.)

(He can't continue.)

(That's the sound of honesty.)

- I'd be happy to. / - He got too flustered.

(He wants to be better)

(on variety shows.)

The morning mission is "Find the Microphone".

(They have no idea.)

Is the microphone hidden?

(They're hidden all over the base camp.)

(There are 100 microphones.)

(Only four of them make sounds.)

Find a real microphone.

- The first four to sing / - There it is.

will eat at the food cart.

Everyone, get ready.

(Yesterday's friend is today's enemy.)

(Everyone disperses.)

(Each looks for the microphone in his own way.)

(Saeyoon goes inside the windmill.)

It's working.

(Saeyoon finds the first microphone.)

- It's time to say / - What?

♪ Goodbye ♪

Do you know where it is?

You don't?

(Defconn's way to find a microphone.)

What's wrong with you?

What's this?

What are you doing? Goodness.

Where are they?

(It looks like a microphone.)

- That's not it. / - I thought it was a microphone.

(Siyoon goes toward the pinwheel.)

Microphone.

It's working.

(Saeyoon and Siyoon found one.)

What time is it?

Are we saying goodbye already?

(They entertain others as they wait.)

Isn't it too early?

Okay, see you next time.

(The mission song repeats infinite times.)

(Taehyun spots something.)

Stop making a face.

(There's a microphone on top of a swing.)

(Please work.)

(His voice is loud.)

- Please turn on the microphone. / - It's working.

- I found the third. / - Only one is left.

(There's one by the camera.)

- There's only one left. / - Find the microphone.

(Taehyun goes somewhere.)

Taehyun, you have to sing.

(Taehyun goes to Suhyun.)

(It's the microphone he found.)

Weren't you singing?

No, I can't take it.

No, this isn't fair.

Just take it.

(It's okay.)

(He takes care of the youngest.)

Let's go.

- What's that? / - What?

You should eat.

(I can starve, but you should eat.)

(What's this microphone?)

(Right after the mission started...)

(Taehyun found a microphone immediately.)

(He hides it quickly.)

(They found all four microphones.)

(Did you know?)

It's over.

What?

- ♪ I found it a long time ago ♪ / - Really?

That's it for the morning mission.

Four of you who found the microphone

may eat at the food cart.

The rest of you

can give a morning performance.

For the four to eat and digest well,

you'll sing.

- I'm happy. / - Me too.

(The other members follow.)

The four who get to eat are ahead.

We get no breakfast after sleeping outdoors.

This show makes me sad.

- Hello. / - Hello.

(She's impressed.)

- Thank you for the meal. / - Goodness.

Gosh, it looks delicious.

(They're eggs and sausages.)

It's a lot of food.

(Spread jam on toast.)

Look at the soup.

(It's a complete breakfast.)

(She's excited.)

Look at the sausages.

(Enjoy, Suhyun.)

- I got eight. / - Suhyun.

Serve yourself a lot.

That's a lot of food.

- I like it. / - Isn't it too much?

She knows how to eat well.

That looks delicious.

(Three men are still serving themselves.)

(The plate is full of food.)

Some of you don't get to eat.

Only 4 out of 12 get to eat.

- You can't eat, Jongmin? / - No.

It's always like that.

- He can't eat. / - Can I serve you?

No.

(It smells good.)

(In front of good food...)

- Let's eat where it's warm. / - This is great.

He doesn't look happy even though his sister is eating.

I'm happy as long as she eats.

- Doesn't it look delicious? / - It does.

She doesn't care about her brother

even once when she eats.

She doesn't care.

She only cares about food.

She joined the other three.

She only cares about her food.

I'm disappointed.

(Feeling disappointed,)

(he goes back inside.)

(They eat indoors.)

- I want to eat pork belly meat. / - Thank you.

- Thank you. / - Enjoy your food.

What will you perform?

You can make song requests.

- We'll be happy to sing. / - Really?

(What should I request?)

I'd like two of you to sing.

- Us? / - Yes.

Do you mean our team?

- I'm sorry? / - Team Bolbbalgan Menopause?

- No, she doesn't. / - No.

I mean Jineon and Roy.

(You should learn when to butt out.)

Jineon should warm up for his show today anyway.

I'd be happy to.

That's a great idea.

Someone get him his guitar.

Yes, get him his guitar.

Do we have one?

Is there a guitar?

(They wait for the guitar.)

(The four continue to deliciously eat their breakfast.)

The rest have the same expression.

- We're all desperate. / - Gosh.

(I'd love to have breakfast too.)

- Me too. / - We're not teaching

Suhyun any manners.

- Why? / - She should eat after her elders,

- but... / - You're right about that.

Give us a bite, and we'll call it even.

What do you say?

She isn't as nice as you think.

I'm sorry.

(Obey the rules of the show.)

- "I'm sorry." / - "I'm sorry."

She's polite though.

Why would she give you any

when she's even ignoring her brother?

Look at how Chanhyuk is

while she's eating.

Didn't you think about sharing your meal with him?

No.

She went to bed last night with the light on,

so I went in and turned it off.

(He turned off the light for her.)

- That's nice of you. / - Say thanks.

Thanks.

That's too bad.

They really are siblings.

Is there something we can do?

Let's do acrostic poems in Suhyun's name.

She's almost done with her breakfast though.

Suhyun?

Suhyun?

(No one can think of a good poem though.)

- Suhyun... / - All right.

I'm ready.

Suhyun, say your name in syllables.

- First verse. / - Suhyun, your steamed rice.

- Second verse. / - Is it brown rice?

That's so disappointing.

(What a disastrous joke.)

(Junho's embarrassed.)

I'm so sorry.

(I'm sorry, everyone.)

I found it funny though.

Roy liked the poem.

- That's my kind of word play. / - Roy liked it.

(No one laughed except for Roy.)

(She doesn't know why it's funny.)

- I like these word plays. / - He has nothing to share.

I'm afraid not.

Hyun isn't an easy syllable to work with.

I thought of one.

Second line isn't easy.

- First verse. / - Suhyun's voice.

- Second verse. / - Is it like a string instrument?

How did you know that?

You were going a certain way with it.

I should've said she has the most beautiful voice.

That's not bad.

Out of all the stars.

- Second verse. / - She's the most beautiful one.

(Suhyun loves it.)

That was weird.

That was awful.

I can't believe you'd say that.

That's nothing to be mad over.

How can you compare her to a star?

It was poetic.

Are you saying that she'll drop someday?

Only Suhyun has to like it anyway.

What would you like to have?

I'd like some soup.

- Are you giving him some? / - No way.

- Really? / - I'll give you half.

(Unbelievable!)

Now I get what Suhyun prefers.

I'll come up with something similar.

I'll do so as well.

Have some toast with it.

I'm sorry.

(Roy heads over to eat.)

You can tear it with your hands.

- I see. / - Roy.

Are you going to eat with your back turned?

(He eats facing the cameras.)

(It tastes like honey.)

Unbelievable.

- My turn. / - First verse.

- First verse. / - First verse.

Suhyun's too tiny.

- Second verse. / - You need microscope to see her.

(What on earth is that?)

Are you saying that she's an insect?

Is she a microorganism?

Unbelievable.

Is she a microorganism? Is she an amoeba?

- Is she a bacterium? / - A bacteria!

Are you saying that she's a bacterium?

I just mean that she's tiny.

- So a bacterium. / - You need a microscope.

- So she's a parasite. / - Right.

Suhyun's more like the moon

- or a star. / - That's right.

Can you now sing me a song?

Let's hear another song from Jineon.

I enjoyed it a lot yesterday.

Me too.

(Suhyun's embarrassed though.)

Look at him play the guitar.

(A sweet guitar accompaniment and his deep voice)

(Could his voice be more sweet?)

(Taehyun listens with his eyes closed.)

(Is Taehyun dozing off?)

(The song refreshes them like the voice of a fairy.)

(Discreetly)

(Junho pulls a fast one.)

(Taehyun doesn't even realize it.)

(After taking a bite, he looks for an accomplice.)

(I can't believe Junho.)

(Joonyoung checks if the coast is clear.)

(He then takes a bite.)

(Defconn joins in on the crime too.)

(The sandwich harmonica)

Is that a harmonica?

What is that?

Where did you get that?

(Guys, I'm singing over here.)

Unbelievable.

(They don't care about the song anymore.)

Look at him.

The harmonica is getting smaller.

It's getting smaller.

We've all eaten a bite,

so the rest should too.

You should let Jineon have a bite.

Here you go.

In Defconn's hands,

half of it has disappeared.

Isn't it too disgusting to eat though?

Look at Roy's face.

Shouldn't we listen to Jineon sing?

(Jineon can't help but look at the sandwich.)

(Roy plays the recorder.)

That's a good one.

Look at him.

Hang on. It's Jineon's turn to eat.

- Hang on. / - Don't give it to Jongmin.

- Don't give it to him. / - It's my turn next.

How could you even think about cutting in?

I'm sorry.

- See? / - How could you?

(Jineon's outraged!)

Didn't you see me eyeing the sandwich?

He must've been really mad to yell at Jongmin.

I didn't know he had it in him.

Of course he's angry.

Jineon,

I'm sorry for biting your head off.

- I saw red. / - That I didn't expect.

- Jineon. / - Give it to him.

- Give him the sandwich. / - Sure.

Here. Play the harmonica for us.

Goodness.

There you go.

For more infomation >> Su-hyeon was surprised by what in the morning?? [2 Days & 1 Night - Season 3 / 2017.03.26] - Duration: 12:49.

-------------------------------------------

Voting for the best theme song [2 Days & 1 Night - Season 3 / 2017.03.26] - Duration: 13:40.

Gosh, there were

such great performances.

I really enjoyed

each of their performances.

Thank you for wonderful stages.

Now, the staff members

will vote for the team

they liked the best.

Entry number one.

Team Bolbbalgan Menopause.

- Entry number two, Team 4 to 1. / - Vote for us.

Entry number three, Team Various Musicians.

All right. You got that, right?

Please cast your vote now.

(Please cast your vote now.)

Please start voting now.

(Each team made a song dedicated to the show.)

(The staff votes for the song they liked.)

(The voters have been working with them for ten years.)

(The first journey started on August 5, 2007.)

(The second season started on March 14, 2012.)

(The third season started on December 1, 2013.)

(It's been ten years)

(since Two Days and One Night started.)

(They've had 39 changes of season during those years.)

(While they traveled all over the country...)

(even to Mount Paektu,)

(a lot of friends accompanied them.)

(Park Chanho has joined them on three episodes.)

(2011 Actress Special)

(2011 Great Supporting Actor Special)

(2012 Bring a Friend Special)

(2012 Concert on the Island)

(2013 Romantic Backpacking)

(2013 Gourmet Special)

(2014 Best Friend Special)

(2015 Exciting Friendship Trip)

(2015 Men's Trip for Fall)

(2015 Trip to Gyeongju)

(2016 Trip to Jeju Island)

(2016 Trip Competition)

(2016 Hello, Junho's Friends)

(2016 School Trip with Friend)

(As they spent ten years together,)

(precious memories have built up.)

(The most memorable part would be...)

(all the games they've played.)

(No one can escape it.)

(Fish sauce coffee, salty milk, wasabi, salty sikhye,)

(capsaicin, persimmon vinegar)

(It's the thrilling symbol of the show)

(that never changes over time.)

(They've been working hard for ten years.)

(They turned their happy memories...)

(into the theme song of the show.)

"Park Narae's Blotting Paper",

it's time to reveal the result.

The representative of each team, please come out.

Suhyun should do it.

(Suhyun represents her team.)

Let's go, Roy. Go ahead.

- We've counted the votes. / - Okay.

Surprisingly, the team

that won the first place defeated the second place

by just one vote.

(They won by only one vote.)

(Which team won the first place?)

All right. We'll now reveal the result.

(Please)

Now, let's draw the ball together.

- You voted for us, right? / - I drew it already.

- Did you? / - We all did.

Oh, my. Everyone.

You don't want to sleep outside, do you?

- No. / - No.

Do you want to sleep inside?

- Yes. / - Yes.

Now, the result of the vote will determine

where you'll be sleeping.

Chanhyuk.

Please.

- In one, two, / - Can you see mine?

- Three. / - Can you see it?

Can you see it?

(It'll determine where they'll sleep.)

Show it to me.

Did we lose?

(Roy has an ambiguous expression.)

(Joonyoung looks surprised.)

(It's hard to tell how Suhyun feels.)

(Which team won?)

(Shocked)

My gosh. I don't believe this.

(Team 4 to 1 will sleep outdoors.)

Why?

(We're doomed.)

(Two teams remain.)

- Suhyun. What's wrong? / - Is it bad?

- What is it? / - Why are you lowering your head?

(Suhyun's team must've lost.)

(Team Bolbbalgan Menopause will sleep outdoors.)

What is it, Suhyun?

- We can sleep inside! / - Yes!

- We won! / - Suhyun!

(I can't believe this.)

(Disappointed)

- My gosh. / - ♪ Fish sauce coffee ♪

(They didn't expect to lose.)

You won the first place.

The winner is Team Various Musicians.

Thank you.

(They dance to celebrate their win.)

- You'll burn your jacket. / - Watch out.

(I was just so happy.)

(We have to sleep outside on a cold day like this.)

Team Various Musicians won the first place,

so they'll sleep inside.

Team 4 to 1 and Team Bolbbalgan Menopause

have to sleep outside,

but they'll be sleeping in different places.

- Really? / - There is a tent

- and a trailer. / - I see.

I see. The trailer is as good as sleeping indoors.

- A trailer is like a house. / - It's more than enough.

- It's the best. / - That'd be great.

It's much better than the tent.

The remaining teams will play rock-paper-scissors

- and determine the winner. / - Good.

(This is the crucial moment)

(that will decide who will sleep in the tent.)

Shall we ask Suhyun to play for us?

- All right. / - Suhyun. Come here.

- Play for us. / - She'll play for our team.

We asked Suhyun to do it.

- You can do this, Siyoon. / - Let's go.

(Siyoon will play for Team 4 to 1.)

- Go, Suhyun! / - Go, Suhyun!

- Suhyun. It's fine if you lose. / - Go, Suhyun!

- Go, Suhyun! / - I'll play it casually.

(The fate of two teams depends on...)

(this game of rock-paper-scissors.)

Ready or not, rock-paper-scissors.

(Siyoon wins.)

- We won! / - Yes!

(Team 4 to 1 will sleep in the trailer.)

Thank you, Suhyun.

(She's sorry.)

- Gosh. We're sleeping outside again. / - Goodness.

- It's great. / - This feels great.

We told you we belonged in the tent.

(Frustrated)

- This is good. / - We're used to this.

We belong in the tent.

All right. You'll have

- a morning mission tomorrow as usual. / - Gosh.

When the morning song starts,

please gather at this yard.

I'm never going to play games again.

- Also, Narae should... / - Is she leaving?

- Someone must be at Narae Bar. / - She's busy.

I'm so sorry I have to leave early.

- Gosh, I'm sorry. / - You did a great job.

- Great work. / - You were the best.

- Gosh. I had so much fun. / - Thank you, Narae.

- She was the best. / - Thank you so much.

Lastly, I want to say you look like a Shih Tzu.

- Why would you say that? / - Stop it.

Stop saying things like that.

The director will have to find pictures.

It'll be too much work.

I've already mentioned 10 different things.

- Thank you. / - Thank you.

- Thank you. / - Bye.

- Thank you. / - Take care.

- Bye, Narae. / - See you next time.

- Thank you. / - Bye, DJ Narae.

- Let's go and get changed. / - We've sent off Narae,

so please go to the place you'll be sleeping now.

Great work, everyone. See you tomorrow morning.

- All right. / - Thank you. Good night.

- Thank you. / - Have a good night.

- See you tomorrow. / - Thank you.

- We'll be warm. / - We should thank you for that.

Gosh. You're welcome.

(Depressed)

This will be another precious memory.

- Sure. This is the highlight of the show. / - Yes.

It's good to experience it.

I didn't get why you'd lose the game and sleep outside,

and here I am.

(He's quiet, but he says what he wants to say.)

What was our song again?

(Speechless)

♪ Fish sauce coffee ♪

♪ Fish sauce coffee and salty milk ♪

- Is this our song? / - We forgot.

♪ Fish sauce coffee and salty milk ♪

If you perform in the beginning, people forget.

Stop filming.

(It's embarrassing. Please go away.)

(She's a shy 19-year-old girl.)

(They're going to sleep now.)

(Suhyun has fallen asleep right away.)

(Chanhyuk comes to Suhyun's room while she's asleep.)

(He covers her with the blanket)

(and takes care of her like a reliable brother.)

(Good night, Chanhyuk.)

Good night.

(He goes to sleep after checking on Suhyun.)

Gosh, I want to work with AKMU again.

- Our song was really great. / - Yes.

I think we created a good synergy effect.

It'll be even better if you work with Hyungdon and I.

(AKMU should be careful of Defconn.)

You'll see.

Do all of us sleep together? It's usually three people.

It's luxurious.

(They get ready to sleep.)

- Oh, goodness. / - It'll be okay.

How long have you been on this show?

Has it been three years, Taehyun?

Season Three started in November.

- It's been three years and three months. / - Right

It's 14, 15, 16 and 17.

- Let's see. / - During that period, Taehyun and I

slept indoors during three months.

We slept outdoors for three years.

I can't sleep indoors sometimes.

- Taehyun. / - What?

- Goodnight, everyone. / - Sleep well.

Sweet dreams.

- Our music was great. / - Yes, it was.

It was the best.

- It was the best. / - I know it was.

It was the best.

(Joonyoung goes to the camper to sleep.)

(Goodnight)

He must have been tired.

Goodnight.

(Muzie and Saeyoon fell asleep after a long day.)

Sleep well.

(You too.)

(They remember the fun they had.)

(The day ends.)

(Roy snores as if he wants to continue his music.)

(They hope to sleep indoors next time.)

(Let's play together again.)

(A night full of excitement is over.)

(A wake up song echoes in the cold morning air.)

(A girl who's ready comes out.)

(A pretty girl wakes up.)

(She's confused.)

(Why is she so confused?)

- Am I the only one awake? / - Yes.

Do they have a hard time waking up?

No, please wake them up.

- Really? / - Yes.

I thought they were competitive.

- Should I wake them up? / - Yes.

(The older members should be better examples.)

(Instead, the young one wakes them up.)

Wake up.

(Chanhyuk is awake.)

It's time to get up.

(She wakes them up.)

(Her voice is thin yet clear.)

(Her next target is the Mongolian tent.)

Wake up, everyone.

Wake up.

(She's speaking English.)

Wake up.

(They're surprised.)

(A sweet voice wakes them up.)

Is she waking us up?

(Her next target is the camper.)

Wake up.

(Her voice wakes them up instantly.)

(Her singing wakes everyone.)

(The older members start getting up.)

What is he doing?

He's sleepy.

(It's a good example of sleeping outdoors.)

(Throughout yesterday,)

(AKMU went through a difficult time.)

Five plus six.

Four...

(He showed his ignorance)

(and his charms.)

(He's completely exhausted.)

(He wants to sleep well.)

What's that?

(They wait for others.)

(We're from the US.)

(Roy)

(A Korean man follows.)

(I'm from Korea.)

- Gosh. / - What's the matter with him?

You look like the thief from "Home Alone".

(They're shockingly similar.)

(He wants to attract women with strange charms.)

For more infomation >> Voting for the best theme song [2 Days & 1 Night - Season 3 / 2017.03.26] - Duration: 13:40.

-------------------------------------------

Levítico - Capítulo 4 - Duration: 8:24.

For more infomation >> Levítico - Capítulo 4 - Duration: 8:24.

-------------------------------------------

Apply 1 Drop This Great White Snake Evening Shampoo For Over 10 Years Without Any Fuss - Duration: 10:48.

For more infomation >> Apply 1 Drop This Great White Snake Evening Shampoo For Over 10 Years Without Any Fuss - Duration: 10:48.

-------------------------------------------

Overwatch x JUSTICE LEAGUE - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Overwatch x JUSTICE LEAGUE - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Đường CÔNG DANH rộng mở, 3 con giáp này sẽ tỏa sáng nhất 2017, tiền của thi nhau ào vào nhà - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> Đường CÔNG DANH rộng mở, 3 con giáp này sẽ tỏa sáng nhất 2017, tiền của thi nhau ào vào nhà - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Kobe Bryant on Shaquille O'Neal During the Statue Debut - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Kobe Bryant on Shaquille O'Neal During the Statue Debut - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Dunes - Short Film - Duration: 9:08.

For more infomation >> Dunes - Short Film - Duration: 9:08.

-------------------------------------------

Levítico - Capítulo 24 - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> Levítico - Capítulo 24 - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Qin's Moon S5 Episode 29 English Sub | 秦時明月 君臨天下 29 君梦如烟 - Duration: 20:41.

Transcribers: cynthaiz, Drama Drama Translator: 5Water Proof Readers: Emraldr, flycrane01

Tianming, come here.

Big Boss Leader!

Isn't he already dead?

Why is it that you have my internal energy?

Who are you?

Don't harm Royal Father!

This is to clear Lord Changping's name...

Something is off.

An enemy ambush!

Follow me!

Episode 29: A Lord's Dream Fades like Smoke

Come at me, bastard!

Brilliant! Brilliant!

General!

Our main forces have arrived!

General. Our military strength is now ten times stronger.

Should we chase after them to avenge our comrades?

They're not the Northern Wolves.

Why battle an unknown enemy?

I have already made a mistake.

I won't repeat it.

We even have to be careful of the Northern Wolves raiding the city.

We must go back.

You're right.

General.

Why are you here?

Did I not send you to welcome the Prince?

Prince has heard you were battling at the front lines,

so he ordered me to come and boost the morale.

It only took 10 men for you to break the wall.

You truly are the Great Qin's pillar.

Prince.

I thank you and the Golden Fire Cavalry for the welcome.

You have my respect.

He showed absolutely no sign of resistance.

As the leader of the Lieshan Hall,

he is rumored to have higher skills than Shengqi.

He is the Peasant School's first class expert.

He shouldn't have been easily killed.

It had to be someone he was familiar with, who caught him off guard.

This means someone from the Net Trap Organization has entered the Peasant School.

Shennong Order. Assassinated Tian Meng.

Someone is lurking.

The Net Trap Organization appears determined to win against the Peasant School.

I have no concern for the Peasant School's fate.

The Net Trap has always been a lethal weapon.

Their methods are persistent.

However, why did they choose to start with the Peasant School now?

It possibly may be related to my old friend.

Years ago, this person was once the Qin State's right-hand minister.

My brother Meng Yi told me

that during the Spring Ceremony,

before the assassin killed himself, he shouted

that what he did was to clear Lord Changping's name.

It's true.

Lord Changping rendered a great service to the Qin Empire.

However, because of him,

His Majesty suffered the first major defeat against the six states.

The same year, it was my late father who personally lead his troops.

The Meng family is the pillar of the state.

General Meng Wu did a good job.

It must be difficult for you to speak highly of us.

Lord Changping is your...

Do not mention it, General.

Prince should be aware of it now.

The person who planned this

is deliberately taking advantage of the connection between you and Lord Changping.

They want you to die.

I am not sure what to say.

Both the attempted assassination at Ocean Moon Villa

and the events in Xianyang clearly indicate

that the internal struggle of the empire is to overthrow Prince Fu Su.

As for Lord Changping who is involved,

surely there's no one else that knows it better than Xiang Liang.

Yes. Lord Changping is our former emperor.

Former emperor?

He's not only the right-hand minister of Qin,

but also Emperor of the Chu State?

He's the last emperor that the Xiang Family pledged allegiance to.

The story is complicated.

I'd like to hear every detail.

This too is related to Master Zhang Liang.

Can you still recall that

a mass rebellion broke out in the capital of the Han State, Xinzheng?

At that time, the Han State had fallen into enemy's hands.

The rebellion was launched by Quicksand.

The Qin State's right-hand minister happened to be an old acquaintance of mine too.

The 21st year of Emperor Zheng's reign,

three years after the fall of the Han State,

the anti-Qin rebels rose in the capital, Xinzheng.

That is when the Qin State's minister came to suppress us.

He knew the territories very well

and all the military plans were made by him.

You are the leader of Quicksand?

It was our very emperor who suppressed them,

but he was only known as Lord Changping.

Events were always this intriguing.

The Qin Minister seemed as if he enjoyed provoking me.

The rebellion lasted for three months.

After the fall of Xinzheng,

Ying Zheng feared that the Chu would follow in the footsteps of the Han.

He appointed Lord Changping

to the Chu State's Yingchen to pacify the Chu people.

Regarding Lord Changping,

after assisting Ying Zheng for so many years,

he set foot on the land of the Chu once again.

This was originally his plan.

A year later, Ying Zheng targeted the state of Chu.

His options were between Wang Jian and Li Xin.

Ying Zheng was hesitating and asked for Lord Changping's suggestion.

Following Bai Qi, Wang Jian is one of the strongest generals of Qin.

How did Lord Changping convince Ying Zheng not to use him?

Wang Jian spoke that he needed 600,000 soldiers to win.

Lord Changping proposed a dare.

Li Xin fell for it

and boasted that 200,000 soldiers were more than enough.

Ying Zheng was delighted.

He sent Li Xin to gather 200,000 soldiers to attack.

I assume this is your father, General Xiang Yan, and Lord Changping's stratagem.

That's correct.

When Li Xin and his army confronted my father,

Lord Changping suddenly revolted against Qin

and cut off Li Xin's escape route.

Before and after the pincer attack, Li Xin was utterly defeated.

Not only did we recover the land of Chu,

our soldiers managed to counterattack the Qin's territories.

Ying Zheng must not have experienced such a defeat before.

That war also gave the other states great inspiration.

After that,

Lord Changping was crowned as the new commander of Chu by my father.

and led a great cause against the Qin.

Ying Zheng certainly must have suffered a big loss.

So now I finally understand

that the rebellion's defeat was because

of the agreement between Quicksand and Lord Changping.

What happened in Xinzheng that year?

There was a deal made,

which transformed one who Ying Zheng trusted into a formidable opponent.

This was the result that Quicksand desired.

I don't feel so cold anymore.

My belly feels nice and warm,

as if there's some kind of qi going around.

Was it you who saved me? Who are you?

Why does it feel like I've been through this before?

She's actually using the skill of the Mohist School!

No. That's my Momei!

Give it back! Don't play with it!

You missed.

I'm not scared of telling you.

I am the current leader of the Mohist School.

How would Momei ever hit me?

The leader of the Mohist School?

Scared now?

As a matter of fact, I know two former leaders.

You are...

How am I?

Honestly, you are weak.

Six-Fingered Black Hero and Dan...

They'd turn in their graves if they knew.

Besides the Big Boss Leader,

you even know the Mohist School's leader's big boss?

Of course I do.

Because I killed the Six-Fingered Black Hero.

Yan Fei is believed to be in the Yin Yang School

and her position is above Yueshen once more.

Her strength continues to be unfathomable.

Indeed.

She was capable of killing the Six-Fingered Black Hero

that the united Five Great Elders couldn't.

Naturally, she is at another level.

You're the one who the strange old man and the strange kid talked about? Yan Fei?

Strange old man and strange kid?

It was you who killed the Mohist School's leader's big boss, Six-Fingered Black Hero!

Some things cannot be seen on the surface.

Similar to the bottom of the ocean,

no one can predict the flow.

If you're not careful of being drawn into it...

you will come to a tragic end.

Against all the light, we are the darkness.

The Mohist School never invades, because of its universal love.

The one that you fight for whatever it takes,

has it not changed for one bit to this day?

A lot of people's fate was altered.

Hereby, I will be the leader of the Mohist School!

Royal Father, he...

What a surprise.

I'm the current leader of the Mohist School.

More and more interesting.

For more infomation >> Qin's Moon S5 Episode 29 English Sub | 秦時明月 君臨天下 29 君梦如烟 - Duration: 20:41.

-------------------------------------------

Levítico - Capítulo 8 - Duration: 9:09.

For more infomation >> Levítico - Capítulo 8 - Duration: 9:09.

-------------------------------------------

Baladas Romanticas 2017 - Latino Romantico Mix Prince Royce x Shakira, Enrique Iglesias - Duration: 1:00:40.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Baladas Romanticas 2017 - Latino Romantico Mix Prince Royce x Shakira, Enrique Iglesias - Duration: 1:00:40.

-------------------------------------------

How To Play Youtube Videos In The Background On iOS 10 Without Youtube Red - Duration: 2:01.

Subscribe Our Channel

For more infomation >> How To Play Youtube Videos In The Background On iOS 10 Without Youtube Red - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Levítico - Capítulo 23 - Duration: 11:36.

For more infomation >> Levítico - Capítulo 23 - Duration: 11:36.

-------------------------------------------

Tử vi hàng tuần: Từ 27/3/2017-2/4/2017 của 12 con giáp: Công danh, sự nghiệp và tình cảm - Duration: 12:18.

For more infomation >> Tử vi hàng tuần: Từ 27/3/2017-2/4/2017 của 12 con giáp: Công danh, sự nghiệp và tình cảm - Duration: 12:18.

-------------------------------------------

Levítico - Capítulo 26 - Duration: 11:36.

For more infomation >> Levítico - Capítulo 26 - Duration: 11:36.

-------------------------------------------

Pinky pink youngest member is shy! [2 Days & 1 Night - Season 3 / 2017.03.26] - Duration: 10:42.

Let's get it started. Let's make a song.

(Pondering)

What should we do?

We can decide the genre first.

It's either a ballad or a medium tempo music.

(What should it be?)

(Jineon starts playing the guitar.)

♪ Don't forget the team members ♪

(He starts sing spontaneously.)

♪ Never forget the team members ♪

(Remember these members)

- That was nice. / - Well done.

♪ Don't forget this meal ♪

(It sounds overly romantic with the sad lyrics.)

♪ Don't forget this coldness ♪

(Together, remember)

(Is it really improvised?)

♪ When I lose the game ♪

(His voice and guitar make it look like a concert.)

♪ Don't forget this day ♪

(It takes Junho and Taehyun's breath away.)

♪ Remember the members forever ♪

(The song already sounds like the final version.)

(Amazed)

This would be a medium tempo song.

- Did you just make that up? / - Yes.

It sounds like a song that already exists.

Don't forget that he was the singer just now.

It should be a song we can all sing.

(He tries to sing Jineon's song.)

♪ Remember the members ♪

It sounds totally different.

It sounds too different.

I like that the lyrics sound so natural

with the melody.

The members...

The members here

will remember the day

forever. Remember the members forever.

Bottoms up.

We can drink and dance.

(Junho gave them an inspiration on a party song.)

(This is fun.)

(Everyone comes up with a melody...)

(in their own way.)

Let's decide on whether the lyrics should be

focused on the detailed information about the show

or empathy with the viewers.

I think it's better to be general.

Something like, "We have to dive when there's water".

That doesn't sound bad.

♪ I dived when there's water ♪

♪ It was so cold I ended up peeing ♪

♪ I wanted to pee, so I peed anyway ♪

That sounds realistic.

- It is. / - How about

- we make it metaphorical? / - How?

♪ I've become happy ♪

(I'm happy to pee.)

My gosh.

My body trembled

- "My body trembled"? / - That sounds good.

That doesn't sound bad. It's metaphorical.

Very good.

My underpants are inside out

- Well... / - No, that's too much.

It's ruining everything.

- Thank you. / - You're welcome.

It almost

- went too far. / - She stopped him.

It was going too far.

You saved me from falling off a cliff.

Yes, I did.

Let's get it started with the lyrics.

Gosh.

(What does he want to sing about?)

I'm often embarrassed because I always

answer the quiz incorrectly.

You must be.

Daddy isn't dumb.

Daddy isn't dumb

It sounds sad.

♪ I was just trying to be funny ♪

(Jineon continues the lyrics.)

♪ Daddy is not dumb at all ♪

All right. Let's eat.

(Soochan, are you watching this?)

♪ Daddy guessed the wrong answer again ♪

(Team Bolbbalgan Menopause speeds things up.)

Very good. Keep going.

(Junho wants to be part of it.)

The lyrics...

(Taehyun joins.)

Come on, that's so old-fashioned.

He's sometimes worse than me.

That was so old-fashioned.

(Team Bolbbalgan Menopause is joined by old men.)

How about we make it sound like

"Let's go travel with me, my friend"?

- My friend, let's... / - Let's go

Let's go travel

to the place in the television.

- Like this. / - ♪ My friend ♪

♪ My friend ♪

♪ My friend ♪

That doesn't sound bad at all.

- It sounds like... / - ♪ My friend ♪

It sounds like a folk song.

We can put "Let's get going" after "my friend".

In the same verse.

Stop being lazy at home and let's get going.

How about, "My friend, let's go travel together."?

Let's go travel together

and do the thing we saw on the television.

What? The game!

That sounds good.

(The word "game" has become the connection.)

It's the connection.

It's the connection.

- Amazing. / - It's not bad.

- Let's do that. / - What's that?

- The game! / - The game!

(They successfully used the word "game".)

My gosh.

- All right. / - The reason

why I picked "wily monster"

is because I wanted to use pun on the word.

What do you mean by, "pun"?

I'm going to use some kind of trick.

I want to connect two sentences

- with this word. / - Connect two sentences.

- That could work. / - Yes.

What do you think of his idea?

What do you think?

You can say if you have a different opinion.

I don't think it sounds bad.

Not bad?

- Not bad? / - Not bad.

(We'd never compliment each other.)

("Wily monster" isn't really the problem.)

- Try. / - ♪ My friend ♪

♪ That was all right. My friend ♪

♪ My friend ♪

That's too high.

- That was too high. / - That's too high.

- Really? / - Yes.

- ♪ My friend ♪ / - ♪ My friend ♪

You can't sing in tune.

What's wrong with the tune?

- I'm confused now. / - You got me.

I can't sing in tune.

- Are you serious? / - You're saying that now?

- You should've told us earlier. / - Seriously?

You should've told us earlier.

- My gosh. / - We have to make a song right now.

He's not himself sometimes,

but once he's pushed, he can do it.

I guess I should push him then.

(They keep practicing the song.)

(He's worried.)

- So / - The note is off.

♪ Fish sauce coffee ♪

♪ Fish sauce coffee ♪

(He can't get anything right.)

- What was that? / - I must be insane.

How can I not get my only line in the song right?

How can you even release an album?

A composer got really irritated by me this one time.

- I can see why. / - I know.

Let's try again.

(They get back to working on their song.)

(The deadline's drawing near.)

(The three teams put the pedal to the metal.)

- We need to add this. / - Yes, separately.

(They do their best to write the best song.)

(Ballad)

(Dance)

(Acoustic)

Right.

(And hip-hop!)

(What will the three songs be like?)

(They'll be revealed right now.)

♪ Remember ♪

(There haven't been theme songs like this before.)

(Get ready to be shocked and overwhelmed.)

The intro...

It's the kind of song we've been waiting for.

We reached a great synergy together.

(10-Year Anniversary Theme Song Special)

(It gets revealed for the first time right now.)

You know nothing.

(It's now time to hear the three theme songs.)

The pink ear muffs you have on.

Give these to Suhyun. They'll look better on her.

- Isn't it actually hers? / - Long time no see.

- Here. / - Try these on.

See how adorable she looks with those on.

Two will sit on chairs, and two will sit on the ground.

Where will Narae sit?

Isn't she sitting with us?

We'll get filming then.

You all did a great job traveling around today

and making your own theme songs.

- Where's Narae? / - The first...

- Theme Song Festival. / - The first?

Let the show begin!

(At the very moment...)

Let's do this!

(A sweet song is played in the background.)

- My gosh. / - Good evening.

- Oh, my. / - It's nice to meet you.

Hello, everyone.

(She appears out of the camping car.)

Good evening.

(Park Narae, the queen of disguise)

(The highly popular classy music show,)

("Sora Lee's Propose")

- Good evening. / - What now?

(A perfect impression of Sora Lee)

(Their jaws drop.)

- No way! / - Hello, everyone.

(They can't help but smile at her grace.)

Good evening. Hello, everyone.

It's an honor to be here with so many talents.

(Our muse is back more beautiful than ever.)

- She's from the past. / - I know.

Thank you so much for this.

Hello, everyone.

Welcome to "Park Narae's Blotting Paper".

("Park Narae's Blotting Paper")

It's so nice to meet you. I'm Park Narae.

No wonder you weren't present.

We traveled to Buan together today.

Did you do this yourself?

Are you going to sing looking like that?

- This is incredible. / - Did you enjoy the trip?

How was it for everyone?

- It was great. / - Of course it was.

- How was it for everyone? / - Your voice changed.

Gosh, you comedians are hilarious.

(Dazzling)

I'm sorry, but you look like an ant.

You know, as you can see,

we're well into the night,

and around this time in the evening,

our facial skin can't help but get oily.

So here I am to absorb the oil off your faces.

This is "Park Narae's Blotting Paper".

(Shocked)

- I bet it's oily. / - It all begins now.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét