Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 27 2017

Cool

Right here. So I'll be straight like this?

How do I sound?

Okay I'm ready.

What happened?

Well I caught a bug called

meningococcal septicaemia which led to

me getting really sick and having

to has the amputations.

Do you ever make up stories when people ask you what happened?

I don't know why, everyone seems to laugh

and like presume like it's like a shark or something like that

I don't know maybe because I was in Australia.

What about when you have an itch to need to scratch?

Okay...

Well um yeah, I guess it depends where it is.

Like you know I can still get a

decent scratch in there.

What's something that you didn't think

you would be able to do that you can do now.

Well initially when I was in hospital I was

always lying down because I didn't have

that much physical strength

and I guess I really thought it would be impossible

for me to be able to you know sit up on my own.

Now obviously I can kind of just

like move around a lot so that's

something I thought would be impossible.

Where do you see yourself in five years?

Well in five years I'll be like 28,

that's kind of like I haven't actually about that like, yeah.

(laughs)

I mean I haven't really been able to manage a

full time job because I have like rehab

I'm still quite dependent, I've had to move back home

and all that but I'd like to see

myself like independently living on my

own and just like working full-time in journalism.

For more infomation >> Question Time: Surviving Meningococcal - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Bring Tesla Gigafactory to Portugal - Portugal Here! - Duration: 1:56.

You have one new voice mail message

Hi Elon, Portugal here!

we missed your call earlier

while being busy increasing our sources of renewable energy

as you asked,

here are the top reasons

why you should bring Tesla's gigafactory

to our beloved country

first of all you'll

find a country with one of the best

infrastructures in the world

including deep seaports, international airports

great roads and railway networks.

Also, we're proud of having great expertise

in the automotive industry

with the largest world-auto exporting cluster

not to mention,

that Portugal has the biggest lithium reserves in Europe

but even if we're mostly known for soccer matches

We can assure you that we are also winners

in another fields

We have one of the higher rates

of proficient English speakers in

the world and highly qualified and

motivated professionals

This is the place for Tesla!

We're halfway between Europe the US South America and Africa

and from here we can go anywhere

We have it all!

Industrial Estate to settle in

incentives and competitive costs

but most important: you will find people with

the will to embrace this new challenge

you won't find another culture like ours

We are a nation that is as old as a

world as we know it!

but the sparkle of innovation runs in our blood

we're making ourselves known for our technology

our innovation and our creative minds

oh! did We tell you yet?

that in average you feel

11.4 hours of sunlight every single day!

Together We can build the best for a better world

so,

bring Gigafactory to Portugal!

For more infomation >> Bring Tesla Gigafactory to Portugal - Portugal Here! - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

COMO LIMPAR UMA MELISSA - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> COMO LIMPAR UMA MELISSA - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Learn the Bible in 24 Hours - Hour 22 - Small Groups - Duration: 1:00:49.

Okay. We are now in Hour 22 of Learn the Bible in 24 Hours and we're going to address the

first 3 chapters of the Book of Revelation.

And for a number of reasons that will become evident, I think this is the high ground of

the Bible in some respects. And it certainly ... the Book of Revelation's one of the favorite

books of anyone who takes the Bible seriously.

And secondly, the most relevant parts of the Book of Revelation for you and

me is the chapters 2 and 3.

So this is going to be fun stuff as we go here.

We've gone through the whole New Testament, of course. The ... what I call the five gospels,

usually Luke volume I and volume II.

Acts is the volume II so to speak.

We went thought the 13 epistles that are ascribed to Paul.

We went through the 8 epistles that are the so-called Jewish Christian epistles.

But now we come to that book which among all the others books ties it all together.

Everything that started in Genesis is wrapped up in the Book of Revelation.

In fact, one of the most astonishing discoveries that I hope you are in the process of making

as we do these things, is to recognize, discover the unity of the entire package.

66 books penned by 40 guys over virtually 2000 years and yet it's integrated in its

design.

There are aspects throughout the book that anticipate what needs to be there in order

for Revelation to make sense.

And so, here we go.

It's interesting that in the Old Testament, of course, Christ appears in prophecy.

In the gospels, Christ appears in history.

In the book of Acts, Christ appears in the Church.

And, of course in the epistles, we see Christ in actual experience.

And then, of course, in the apocalypse we're going to see Christ coming in glory.

So in a sense the Old Testament says 'behold He comes', the gospels say 'behold He dies'.

Acts says 'behold He lives', epistles, 'behold He saves'.

And we're going to see 'behold He reigns'.

Christ is actually going to reign in this book.

Anyone that's want to deny that has huge problems in Revelation.

That's why many pastors try to avoid the book because it confronts some issues they're not

prepared to deal with.

I want you to first to notice the name of the book.

It's singular, not plural.

You often, for some reason, you always see people say 'revelations'.

Whenever you ... when you hear that 's', when you see it as a plural, you know immediately

they have never taken a study of the book.

All they know it's somehow a collection of visions, so that's why they think it's plural.

No, it's singular.

It is the unveiling.

The word 'revelation', the apocalypse means the unveiling.

And it is the consummation of all things.

It's the only book in the Bible that has the audacity to say 'Read me,

I'm special.'

No other book of the Bible has the chutzpah, if I could use a Jewish term to say 'read

me, I'm better than the other guys.'

Lots of places in the Bible it says 'Search the scriptures.

Study the word of God,' all those broad ... the phrase always embrace the whole thing.

This is the only book that says, 'Hey, read me and you are entitled to a very special

blessing.'

So if you're really in the mood for a blessing, no matter how down you are, not matter what

you're doing, if you need ... one of those days you need a blessing. Stop.

Read the book of Revelation.

It doesn't take long; it's not a big deal.

And watch what happens.

Now one of the reasons the book is such a mystery to so many is because they haven't done their

homework.

Most Christians don't know their Old Testament.

The book of Revelation consists of 404 verses that include allusions to over 800 items from

the Old Testament.

In other words 2 to 1.

It's 2 to 1.

For ever verse in Revelation there's, in effect, two allusions to the Old Testament.

So if the book seems strange to our ears it's because we haven't spent time in the Old Testament.

The more you know your Old Testament the more comfortable this book reads.

And it is, of course, the climax of God's plan for man.

And that's exciting for lots of reasons.

Let's just take ... let's take a look at what is ... let's read just the first sentence.

"The Revelation," singular, "of Jesus Christ."

What is it revealing?

Jesus Christ.

"Which God gave unto Him."

Whoops, wait a minute.

Time out.

God gave this to whom? Jesus.

If this sounds a little strange, look who the addressee is.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave unto Him.

There was a time in Mark 13:32, "No man knows the day nor the hour.

Not the angels in heaven, not the Son, but the Father only."

Strange verse, at least at that time, at that moment.

The Father knew when Jesus was coming back, He was the only one that did.

Whoa, we're on dangerous ground here.

You mean there's things the Father knew the Son didn't?

I thought they all knew all things.

Yeah, I guess so, but that's part of the mystery.

It could be that He didn't then, He knows now.

I don't know that.

I'm not going to quibble with those things, but I just highlight for your own consideration.

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave unto Him," why?

"To show unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass."

That word shortly is actually 'τάχει' in the Greek.

It's the word from which we get tachometer.

Shortly or quickly in the sense of speedily.

It doesn't mean it's going to happen the day after tomorrow, it means when these things

start happening, they're going to follow tightly.

That's really what the, the Greek implies.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave unto Him to show unto His servants things

which must shortly come to pass.

And He sent and signified it," rendered it into signs. Information scientists would say

he rendered it into sememes: signs, idioms, whatever.

"He sent and signified it by His angel," or messenger, "unto His servant John, who bear

record of the word of God and of the testimony of Jesus Christ and of all things that he

saw."

That he saw.

Not that he thought or dreamed up, these were things that he wrote down what he saw.

So we're going to see visions, we're going to see many idioms, strange ones perhaps,

but these are things that were visual and they're not necessarily just three dimensional.

But we'll move on.

Verse 3 is the verse you want to claim tonight.

"Blessed is he that readeth and they that hear the words of this prophecy and keep those

things which are written therein for the time is at hand."

Praise God.

I'm reading and you're listening so we're both in good shape.

That doesn't mean everything I say is correct, you've got to check that out, but it does

mean that if we do this with sincerity and commitment that a blessing is in store.

"Blessed is he that readeth and they that hear the words of this prophecy," not history,

prophecy.

And it continues, "John," now it reads like a memo, a corporate memo.

"John, to the seven churches which are in Asia.

Grace be unto you, and peace, from Him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and

from the seven Spirits which are before His throne; and from Jesus Christ, who is the

faithful witness, the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth."

So John is going to put up in front of this document a cover letter.

And he's addressing this cover letter to seven churches.

We're going to get into those seven churches when we get to the next chapter.

But this is sort of a front end cover letter, cover note, if you will.

"John, to the seven churches which are in Asia."

The word 'Asia' there doesn't mean Asia as you and I think of it.

It's the Roman province of Asia, which today is that region that we generally associate

with Turkey, if you will.

The Roman province of Asia.

"Grace be unto you, and peace, from Him ..." now we have a strange set of addressees, "Him

which is, and which was, and which is to come," who is that?

God the Father.

"And from the seven Spirits which are before His throne, and from Jesus Christ, who is

the faithful witness, the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the

earth."

Okay, we have this first guy, 'Him which is, and which was, and which is to come', could

mean any of several things.

Jehovah, if you will, or Yahweh, or Yod-Heh-VaV-Heh, however you want to say it, or God the Father,

that's a possibility.

And then we have "and Jesus Christ who is the faithful witness, the first begotten of the

dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth."

Great, but we have this strange phrase between these two, "the seven Spirits which are before

His throne."

If you're a New Testament reader that sounds strange to your ears, if you know your Old

Testament, who is it talking about?

The Holy Spirit.

So you have the Trinity here.

"Grace be unto you, and peace, from Him which is, and which

was, and which is to come," I'll call that the Father.

"From the seven Spirits which are before His throne," I'll explain that in the next slide.

"And from Jesus Christ who is the faithful witness, the first begotten of the dead, and

the prince of the kings of the earth."

I want you to notice here in Jesus Christ, there's three labels: faithful witness, first

begotten of the dead, prince of the kings of the earth.

You'll discover that in chapter 1 there are 24 titles of Jesus Christ and they're all

used as identities somewhere else in the book.

So you enter, if you're a computer programmer, this is like the data division.

These are the data definitions.

So if Jesus Christ is the faithful witness, if later on I'm talking about the

faithful witness, you know who I'm talking about.

You see it's linkages that are being set up here, just ... the book of Revelation was obviously

written by a computer programmer.

In Isaiah chapter 11 verse 2 there's a passage that wouldn't be familiar to your

ears unless you had studied Isaiah 11.

But there he speaks of the spirit of Jehovah, or Yod-Heh-VaV-Heh, shall rest upon

him.

The spirit of wisdom, the spirit of understanding, the spirit of counsel, the spirit of might,

the spirit of knowledge, and the spirit of the fear of the Lord.

This is the seven-fold spirit of the term that you and I would call the Holy Spirit.

He's a he.

It's a person.

That's what really is in view, so we really have here a salutation

by John that comes from the Trinity in a form that you're probably not familiar with.

But let's move on.

So we have actually seven spirits listed here, this is the seven-fold spirit of what you

and I would lump together as the Holy Spirit.

And he continues, "Unto him that loved us and washed us from our sins in his own blood

and hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father, to him be glory and dominion

for ever and ever.

Amen."

John can sure pen it.

But I want you to notice an interesting phrase here.

'He hath made us,' what?

"Kings and priests."

That is very non-Levitical.

The only people that are kings and priests are Melchizedek, Jesus Christ, and who else?

You and me if we're in the church, because of this verse right here.

We're going to encounter 24 elders, ... it's important to understand who the 24

elders are, ... we'll deal with that when we get there.

In chapter 1 ... we're not going to go through the whole thing verse by verse, that'll take

some time. We'll do that separately.

The vision in chapter 1 has seven key features.

The hair on his head, his eyes.

His hair on his head is the same as the one in Daniel 7.

His eyes which show up in Hebrews chapter 1 and 4, is like a flame of fire, ...

in 1 Corinthians, it's also in Malachi.

His feet, which is a symbol of the walk, are brass, which speaks of judgment.

Remember the brazen serpent in Numbers 21?

His voice is as of many waters.

Ezekiel uses that phrase several times in chapter 1 and chapter 43.

Daniel uses that phrase in chapter 10.

These are idioms that speak of Jesus Christ, but from the Old Testament labeling, if you

will.

There's seven features.

In His right hand are seven stars ... He has seven stars in His

hand, yet He's in the midst of the lamp stands.

So there's a strange double meaning here.

He's in the midst and yet we're in His hand.

See we are in His hand in one sense, and yet He's also in the midst of us.

Sounds contradictory and geometrically it would be, but idiomatically it's not.

You with me?

"Out of His mouth comes a two-edged sword," Hebrews does that, Ephesians, Isaiah 49, so

forth.

He judges the unbeliever in John 12, by His mouth.

The earth is smitten, in Isaiah 11, by His mouth.

The antichrist is consumed in 2 Thessalonians, by His mouth.

And His countenance is as the sun as Matthew 17 at the transfiguration demonstrates.

So there are these 7 features of Jesus Christ as He shows up in chapter 1. This is

John seeing the vision of Christ and this is his recording of that vision using mostly

idioms from the Old Testament.

Then we get to verse 19.

The Book of Revelation is very generous to us because it gives us the outline of the

book.

Most books, when you sit down to study them, you have to figure out what the outline is.

That's your first step to try to understand the book.

Revelation gives it for you in verse 19.

John is ... told, " Write the things which thou hast seen, the things which are, and

the things which will shall be μετὰ ταῦτα, hereafter," or after these things.

These are three categories.

The vision of Christ in chapter 1 are the things which, John, you have seen at this point,

right?

Write the things which are.

What exists at that moment?

These seven churches that are going to be so prominent in the next two chapters.

And then, the things which shall be hereafter, μετὰ ταῦτα is the Greek term, which

follows after the churches.

Chapter 4 verse 1 starts out with the words μετὰ ταῦτα, after these things.

So verse 19 breaks the book down into three parts, chapter 1, which you've just seen.

Chapters 2 and 3 that we're going to deal with shortly.

And then the rest of the book from chapter 4 on, we'll deal with that in our next

session.

We're going to focus now on chapters 2 and 3, which are among the most fascinating in

the book.

They're usually overlooked by people skimming through the book.

They're probably, in many- ... I've studied the book for 50 years, the most fascinating

part of the book, in many respects, is chapters 2 and 3.

There's more stuff hidden there that people miss.

But anyway, continuing in chapter 1 for a moment.

"The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in My right hand and the seven golden lampstands."

Okay, Jesus Himself, the book all the way through for the most part identifies the idioms

for you.

These lampstands, translated candlesticks in the old King James, but fine.

"The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand and the seven golden

lamp stands: The seven stars are the messengers (or angels) of the seven churches, the seven

lampstands which thou sawest are the seven churches."

Are we together?

I want you to notice that these lampstands in chapter 2 and 3, He's among them. They're

on the earth.

Chapter 4 you'll discover they're in heaven.

Notice those things as we go.

Okay, the seven churches, these are the things that are.

The first question is why these seven?

As you go through these, ... this list of seven, they're strange names.

Ephesus is familiar to us, but Smyrna?

Pergamos?

Thyatira?

Sardis?

Philadelphia?

Laodecia?

Why those seven churches-, those are weird-, why those seven?

Why did Jesus write those ... what happened to the church at Jerusalem?

What about the church at Antioch that was the headquarters for the gentile outreach?

What about Iconium?

Lystra?

Derby?

All these churches you read about in Acts, they're not here.

Why these seven?

You need to figure that out.

Furthermore, something else that's interesting, each of the seven letters has a phrase in

it.

There's one phrase that's in common to all seven letters.

Each letter has this peculiar little code word.

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

It may surprise you that these seven letters have at least four levels of meaning.

Four levels of meaning.

Levels of application.

First of all, they really were local churches.

This ... strange phrase that we see in the seven letters occurs, by the

way, seven times elsewhere in the New Testament.

An interesting exercise, to track down every other place that that occurs.

Seven times, not by accident.

But let's not go too far afield, or we'll never make it here.

But they really were real churches.

Sir William Ramsey, with great effort, over many years, researched these seven churches

and discovered they really were churches, they really had these kinds of problems.

So there is a practical, immediate, local reason for the letter.

Good.

Okay.

They were actual churches.

But there's another level, admonitory.

You notice what this says, "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

He doesn't say listen to the church, listen to the letter that applies to your church.

He expects anybody that has, you know, to ... this is for all the churches are

to read all the letters.

"Hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

If you're in Philadelphia, you want to know what the Spirit said to Laodicea, etc.

You follow me?

So there's ... it's admonitory.

There's advice here for churches in their leadership.

We're together?

Okay, "He that hath an ear," how many of you in the room have an ear lobe?

Can I see a show of hands?

Okay, if your hand is up, it's written to you.

It's personal.

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

So this is also, it applies ... it applied locally, historically.

It applied as admonition to churches in general.

It also applies to you personally to understand the dilemma and the solution each of these

seven letters.

Well that's all pretty straight forward stuff.

Let me show you the surprise.

This also, these letters, lay out a history of the church.

What's ... this is the most amazing part of these letters, and if they were in any other order,

this wouldn't happen.

In the order they're in once you understand the letters it's astonishing, because they

lay out seven periods of church history with some surprising precision.

Each letter has seven design elements.

When you study these seven things you'll ... each one has, there's the name of a church,

and you'll discover the name of the church turns out to be significant to its message.

Each church has a specific message, a specific theme, if you will.

The name of the church turns out to be relevant to that.

The title that Jesus Christ uses of Himself is different for each letter and it's appropriate

to the mission of that particular church, or the issues that face that church.

Then there's a commendation.

'Hey guys, here's your report card.

Here's what you got an A in.'

Then there's some areas of concern and there's exhortation.

It's like a report card.

Let me tell you something that's really interesting about the seven letters in advance.

Every church is surprised.

The churches that thought they were doing great were doing terribly.

The churches that thought they were doing terribly were doing great.

You know, that's sobering.

People like to organize church, you know, by watching the first century.

I wouldn't do that, the first century is all screwed up.

Everybody there is surprised.

You want to design church governance, go to the scripture.

Go to the book of Acts.

Go to these seven letters and so forth.

Anyway, there's seven things.

I said there's the name of the church, title of Christ, a commendation, a concern, an exhortation.

And then there's a promise to the overcomer, there's a specific little prize for the overcomer.

And the seventh element is this weird little phrase.

It's almost like it's the close of the letter.

It's sort of like a closing passage, except it's not always closing.

There's something very ... that most people miss, that I want to show you and I think it's very

significant.

So these are seven elements and here are the churches, we have Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamos,

Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.

Each one's name means something, and ... we'll go through ... let's just

go through them here.

Then each one has a title of Christ, and so forth.

Let's take the first one, the letter to Ephesus.

"Now to the angel of the church of Ephesus write, These things sayeth He that holdeth

the seven stars in His right hand, and walketh in the midst of the seven golden lampstands".

The name Ephesus means 'darling'.

Darling.

It's a term of courtship.

"These things sayeth He (Jesus Christ) that holdeth the seven stars in His right hand,

and walketh in the midst of the seven golden lampstands".

He gives them a commendation.

"I know thy works," oh that's wonderful to hear, Lord.

"I know thy works, and thy labor, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are

evil.

And thou hast tried them which say they are apostles and are not, and hast found them

liars; and hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast labored, and hast

not fainted."

That's A+ in that category.

Done good guys.

You may recall in Acts chapter 20 when Paul gave his farewell address to the Ephesian

elders.

He warned them that there was going to be wolves coming among you that going to not

spare the flock.

He warned about false teachers and so forth.

Apparently, Paul's advice was heeded; they apparently were terrific, they did not allow

false doctrine.

They tried them which say they are apostles and are not, and found them liars.

They did a good job with doctrine.

They were sharp.

They were orthodox.

They were also patient and they labored, persevered.

Terrific, well done, guys.

Whoops.

Nevertheless.

You're before your boss.

Your boss says, 'Man, you've really done great.

You did this, this, this, this.'

You're feeling pretty good.

Your thumb goes under your suspenders or whatever.

Then your boss says, 'Nevertheless,' that's deflating.

Pink slip in his right hand.

I mean you just see it coming, right?

Nevertheless, heavy word right here.

Jesus is saying to them, after all this good stuff, he says "Nevertheless I have somewhat

against thee, because thou hast left thy first love."

Heavy stuff.

They were so busy on the business of the King, they had no time for the King.

Are you so busy in ministry, helping the poor, doing all this stuff that you don't have time

for personal devotions?

You miss the real point.

So he goes on, "Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first

works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy lampstand out of its place,

except thou repent."

Where is Ephesus, where is their lampstand today?

It's a great place to visit because there are elaborate ruins, it's one of the best,

of the seven churches to visit, it's really worth doing; it's incredible.

But it's ruins.

The lampstand isn't there anymore.

Anyways, "But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also

hate."

This is a point of ... a lot of different scholars have differing ... who

are the Nicolaitans.

There are at least three theories-, two theories.

Some books suggest that there was a first century sect called the Nicolaitans that

abused the liberty in Christ.

Founded after, it's speculative out of a guy by the name of Nicholas who

was one of the seven that was chosen to administer to the poor in Jerusalem

in Acts chapter 6.

And some feel that he founded the sect and that's really what somehow, it

was involving.

That may be true, some people hold that view.

I don't, I suspect something different.

I think it's an untranslated word.

The word νικάω means to conquer, overcome, or rule.

And the word laity, or λαoς, λαoς means laity or people.

The word, the Nicolaitans, the term implies conquering or ruling over the people.

I believe what was emerging here that Jesus did not like was the whole concept of the

clergy ruling over the laity.

Jesus gave us our org chart when He dealt with the washing of the feet, you may recall

in John 13.

Jesus told us how we should be organized.

Let he that be chief among you be the servant of all.

See, I think the Nicolaitans were those that were using their clergical stature to pos-,

or position, to rule over the laity and I don't think that was God's plan.

I don't see any of that in the scripture and having some senior elders do teaching, that's

fine, but it doesn't assume they rule over the people.

You have deacons to help and there's a whole different concept suggested.

I think this, the formalism that we see in some denominations I think is Nicolaitanism.

That's just my personal view.

Anyway, then we come this then cause "He that hath an ear let him hear what the Spirit

says to the churches."

And then we have the promise to the overcomer, "To him that overcometh will I give to eat

of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God."

Okay, so there's this unique promise to the overcomer.

I want you to notice that this 'he that hath an ear' phrase, which closes the letter, we

have the promise to the overcomer as a post script, like a PS.

Follow me?

The first three letters have that design, the last four are different.

I'll come to that when we get there, but just I want you to notice it here as we go through

here.

"He that hath an ear let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

And then as a post script we have the promise to the overcomer.

Each promise to the overcomer is unique in each letter.

Let's go to the next letter, the letter to Smyrna.

The word Smyrna is a synonym for myrrh.

Myrrh is an embalming ointment.

The word myrrh suggests death.

When the magi visited Bethlehem they brought three gifts.

There weren't three magi, there were more than that, but there were three gifts: Gold,

frankincense, and myrrh.

Good.

In the millennium, Isaiah tells us, they're going to bring the Lord gifts; they're going

to bring him gold and frankincense.

No myrrh, no more myrrh, why?

Because the magi were prophesying His death.

In the millennium His death is once and for all behind Him.

Interesting, I want you to notice these things because it demonstrates the integrity of design

of the scripture.

But in any case the church at Smyrna speaks of death.

Interesting letter for a number of reasons, let's go on ...

"These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive."

Notice the very title Jesus chooses of Himself is the one that would be the most encouraging

to those that were facing death and persecution.

"These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy

of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

It's interesting that, I think the Smyrna listeners were surprised.

They're doing better than they thought they were.

You see, you thought, I know your works and tribulation and poverty, I know that.

But then He tells them a little footnote, but you are rich.

Really?

Yeah.

"And I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue

of Satan."

I am very concerned when I hear people feel that the church replaces Israel, because they're

saying they're Jews and they're not.

If that's what Jesus is talking about, boy I don't want to trade places with them.

Let's move on.

Then there's an exhortation.

I want you to notice something's missing, did you notice there was no concern?

There's a commendation and there is an exhortation, you know, some encouragement.

But there's no commen-, this is, this is one of two letters that has nothing bad said about

it.

But Jesus goes on and says, "Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold,

the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation

ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches," and then

we have a post script, "He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death."

You see you want to be ... if you're born twice, you die once.

If you're only born once you die twice.

I'll let you chew on that one.

But I want you to notice that the promise to the overcomer is a post script.

How interesting.

Strange stuff.

Let's ... 10 days, it's interesting that the persecutions of the church, scholars have

suggested that it came in 10 specific waves.

Nero, Domitian, who was, he used, that's where John was exiled.

Trajan had Ignatius burned at the stake.

Nero's the one that had Peter beheaded, excuse me, Paul beheaded and Peter crucified

upside down.

And the 10 days cover about 250 years actually.

Trajan had Ignatius burned at the stake.

Marcus Aurelius had Polycarp martyred, bishop of Smyrna.

And Severus had Iraneus, one of the early church fathers killed.

Maximus killed Ursula in Hyppolatus and ... Diocletian was the worst of all of them.

But 10 days, interestingly enough.

Let's go on to the next one, the letter to Pergamos.

The word Pergamos, you know what bigamy means, that's two marriages, double marriage, right?

Polygamy is multiple marriages, right?

Pergamos is a mixed marriage or unfavorable marriage.

Like a perversion or whatever.

"And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the

sharp sword with two edges."

Jesus is talking about His weaponry here.

What's the sharp sword with two edges?

What is it?

The word of God.

You betcha.

The remedy for this church is the word of God.

Jesus goes on, "I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is:

and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein

Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth."

It may not sound like it, but that's the good news.

Let's get to the bad news.

"But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine

of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat

things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication."

Now to get these letters you have to know your Old Testament.

Who on earth was, what was the doctrine of Balaam?

What was that about?

Balaam was a prophet that was hired by Balac, the enemy of Israel.

How do I beat these people?

And Balaam knew that the way, the only way this king could defeat Israel is for Israel

to be out of favor with God.

So Balaam counsels Balac to get his good looking gals along the fringe of the camp and get

these guys into fornication with these pagan gals.

And if you do that, Balac, God's hand will turn against Israel and you'll win.

So Balac is giving, Balam's giving Balac the doctrine that will put a stumbling block

before Israel.

And so Jesus is making an analogy here between that and the situation in Pergamos where they're

mixing idolatry.

They're faithful on the one hand, and yet they're mixing idolatry with their worship.

They're marrying the world rather than being a witness to the world.

That's where the Pergamos aspect ... So to eat things sacrificed to idols and to commit

fornication, in other words, to compromise with the world.

And he goes on, "So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which

thing I hate."

Previously, it was the deeds of the Nicolaitans God hated, now they've become the doctrine.

You see what, do you see the evolution of it going there?

Okay.

So here's the exhortation, "Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight

against them with the sword of my mouth."

Well, of course, the doctrine of Balaam is the spiritual unchastity, marriage with the world.

We also find the way of Balaam mentioned in 2 Peter, that's where Balaam was a hireling

making a market for his gift.

There's a doctrine, a way, and an error.

These are three similar things and yet technically, slightly different.

The error of Balaam, which is mentioned in Jude 11, is sacrificing eternal riches for

temporal gain.

So all three involve the same thing, they're slightly different aspects of the same actions,

in a sense.

Then we get to the, "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the

churches;" and again we have a post script.

"To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white

stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth

it."

So there ends the letter to Pergamos.

Let's take the Thyatira.

Thyatira was formerly named Semiramis and Semiramis, of course, was the consort of Nimrod

the first dictator of the world back in Genesis 10 and 11.

"Unto the angel of the church at Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God,"

strange term.

I mean He's used other titles, why so specific?

We're going to find the key player here is a gal by the name of Jezebel who calls herself

the queen of heaven.

He's saying, 'These things saith the Son of God' in contrast to the queen of heaven.

"These things saith the Son of God who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his

feet like fine brass."

Eyes flaming and feet like brass implies judgment coming. So this is a hostile letter.

Probably the most hostile of the bunch.

"I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and patience, and thy works; and

the last to be more than the first."

That's the good part.

But here's the concern, "Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou

sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calls herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce

my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation,

except they repent of their deeds."

So what on earth is Jezebel all about?

He's using that term as a label, I don't know that the gal that was causing the trouble

in the church at Thyatira her name was Jezebel, He's calling her a Jezebel, in effect.

She may have been named Jezebel or He may be just drawing your awareness to the scripture,

scriptural Jezebel to understand what was she all about.

You with me?

Let's find out a little bit about queen Jezebel, for this you would turn in to 1 Kings 21.

She did a lot of things.

First of all, King Ahab had everything he wanted. He's a king. He runs the place.

But there was a little guy by the name of Namoth, Naboth, excuse me,

that had a little vineyard.

And he loved that vineyard.

And Ahab wanted the vineyard and Naboth didn't want to sell it. And King Ahab had a fit.

He went into a pout and Jezebel says, 'Hey, let me handle it for you.'

What does Jezebel do?

Well, she arranges an inquisition. She got some false accuser to accuse Ahab, Naboth

of some improprieties and had him put to death. And took his lands in the name of

the king and said hey, Ahab, here's my gift to you.

So false witnesses, condemned, executed.

And Naboth's vineyard was seized for the king ... does this sound familiar regarding history?

Where you contrive inquisitions to gain lands and wealth for the church?

That's the parallel here.

And I want you to notice God promised Jezebel that she would be cast into the tribulation.

We'll come back to that a little later.

Jesus continues, "And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know

that I am he that searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of

you according to your works.

But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this

doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you

no other burden.

But that which ye have already hold fast till I come."

Then he has the promise to the overcomer, "And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works

unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations."

See they apparently wanted power over the nations before, that wasn't appropriate then,

but if they hang in there, He'll give it to them later.

"And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken

to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

And I will give him the morning star.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches."

You notice now that the promise to the overcomer is put into the body of the letter, not a

post script.

Follow me?

See the difference?

First time we've seen that.

Let's go to Sardis.

"And to the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the

seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars."

You know you look at the title, you can just infer by now that the title gives you a clue

as to what the remedy is.

Whatever Sardis' problem is, it's apparently the Holy Spirit that is the repair.

Jesus says, "I know thy works," whoops, where's the commendation?

Usually the commendation comes first, right?

There's no commendation in this letter.

This hurts.

Many Protestant commentators make a big thing trying to tie Thyatira to the Roman Catholic

church.

That's easy to do, by the way.

If that's true then Sardis is the Reformation.

Sardis has nothing good said about it.

Careful.

Jesus says, "I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead."

The word 'name' echoes all through this letter: name, name, name.

That's a synonym for the denomination.

And its exhortation, "Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that they are ready

to die: for I have not found thy works complete, or perfect before God.

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent.

If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief."

Really?

Apparently, if you are watching, it won't be as a thief.

"If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief and thou shalt not

know what hour I will come upon thee."

Is the denominational church asleep today, prophetically?

How strange.

The exhortation continues, "Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled

their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy."

Who is they?

The few names.

Not everyone.

Then the promise to the overcomer, "He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white

raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess

his name before my Father, and before his angels."

And then the closing salutation, "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit

saith to the churches."

Ask any church and they'll tell you they're part of Philadelphia, of course, because it's

the one that has nothing bad said about it.

"And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia," Philadelphia, by the way, means brotherly

love, as you probably know that.

"These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he

that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth."

This is the missionary church, when God opens the door, the door is open like it is in Asia

right now.

Boy, exciting.

"I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it:

for thou hast little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are

not," there they are again, "but say they are Jews but are not but do lie; behold, I

will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Man, that's pretty neat.

"Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation,

which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."

No concerns, by the way, this is the commendation still going.

But this verse, verse 10, is a key eschatological verse.

What is Jesus saying to the church at Philadelphia?

"Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour (or time)

of temptation (or tribulation or testing)."

I won't keep you from the testing, I'll keep you from the time of the testing.

See the difference?

It's one thing to be protected through the ... it's quite another to be protected from

the time of.

You see the difference?

"I'll keep thee from the hour of temptation which shall come upon all the world, to try

them that dwell upon the earth."

One of the things you'll discover as you study the Book of Revelation, there are two groups

of people those that are saved and the earth dwellers.

All the way through the Book of Revelation, those that dwell on the earth are the losers.

They're lost.

So you don't catch it unless you read the whole book.

You'll see that phrase again, and again, and again: them that dwell upon the earth.

They don't just live on the earth, they don't happen to be physically on the earth, they

dwell upon the earth.

That's the concept.

You and I are not earth dwellers.

We may be here, but our allegiance is elsewhere.

We're passing through, we're pilgrims.

Here they're talking about earth dwellers.

This time, I'll keep thee from the time of tribulation, which shall

come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."

That's not us for two reasons: we don't dwell on the earth, and secondly we won't be, that's

what he's saying, we will be raptured.

Great, a great passage.

"Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

You may not be able to lose your salvation, but you sure can lose your rewards.

Be careful about that.

Then the promise to the overcomer, "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple

of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God,

and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of

heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name."

And then, "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches."

There, again, the promise to the overcomer is in the body of the letter.

Then we get to the last one: Laodicea.

Lao means people, dicea means rule.

This is where the people rule.

Really?

I thought Christ was supposed to rule the church.

No, these churches do market research to make sure they're user friendly.

These are churches that the people rule, not the Word of God.

Let's see what Christ says about the letter to Laodicea.

"Unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful

and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God."

That doesn't mean that He was created, that means He was at the beginning in the creation.

We know that from Colossians.

Don't miss it, don't let that ... it's an interesting phrase, by the way, that title

of Christ is used in only two letters.

It's used in this and it's also used in Colossians.

I'll come back to that later.

Jesus goes on, "I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert

cold or hot.

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth."

Yuck.

"Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and

knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked."

A friend of mine pointed out to me, you know a lot of us are familiar with what we call

the 'name it and claim it' gospel, the people on television that raise money.

You know, if you're sick it's because you don't have enough faith and if you're in Christ

then you should be rich and wealthy and it's the wealth, it's the wealth that, you know,

we call the 'name it and claim it', the 'blab it and grab it' guys.

I had a friend of mine say, 'You know, they're scriptural.'

I says, 'What?'

He rattled off some of the leaders that, 'Yeah, they're all scriptural.'

'What do you mean?'

He says, 'Sure, because they say they're rich and increased with goods and have need of

nothing.'

That's what they're saying, right?

They have need of nothing.

Got all the Rolex watches and the limousines that, you know ... have need of nothing.

He "knows not that he is wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked," as far as

Christ is concerned.

These are the Laodiceans.

His exhortation.

Notice, by the way, there's no commendation here, just concerns and exhortation.

"I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white

raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear;

and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see."

He's using that idiomatically, of course.

You want riches and garments and the ability to see, invest in me, not these worldly things.

That's what he's saying, he's using the idiomatically.

"As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent."

Now we get into verse 20. This is one of the most beautiful verses in the scripture as you

normally hear it.

How many have heard this verse?

"Behold," Jesus says, "I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open

the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."

Isn't that beautiful?

That's a fabulous verse, it's used by evangelists all over the world ... when used as a single

verse.

That's legitimate, no problem.

However, if you put this in the context of this letter, it's a scathing indictment.

Why do I say that?

Let's take a look at the church at Laodicea; where is Jesus Christ?

Outside, knocking to get in.

And His invitation is not to the church, it's to an individual.

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door,

I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."

It's individual.

An invitation coming from outside the church to the individual.

That's an indictment of Laodicea. You see what I'm saying?

He goes on, then, the promise to the overcomer, "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit

with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."

That's where Jesus is today.

The day will come when the Father says to the Son, 'Go get them.'

But that's where He is today.

And then, "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches."

Those are seven letters.

Now, you notice that each one of these letters typically have a name, a title of Christ that

was used, a commendation, concerns, and exhortation.

It's interesting that two letters had no, nothing.

Sardis didn't and Laodecia didn't.

Those two letters are devoid of anything good; no A on their report cards.

So if the Protestant commentators like to make mince meat of Thyatira, they

better take a good look at Sardis, it's worse off, in a sense.

And there are two letters that had no concerns.

Smyrna, 'Hey, you're doing fine guys, just hang in there,' and Philadelphia are the two

star witnesses here.

Isn't that great?

But something else is interesting that 'He that hath an ear' in the first three letters,

the promise to the overcomer is a post script.

In the last four letters, the promise to the overcomer is in the body of the letter.

There's another distinctive in the last four letters, I'll show you.

Let's go at it another way.

If we take these seven letters, Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamos, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia,

Laodecia. Ephesus is descriptive of the apostolic church: strict on doctrine, but forgot their

first love.

Smyrna is the persecuted church, suffering death.

Willingly being burned alive for the sake of the gospel.

And Pergamos is when the church marries the world or the world marries the church.

We are called to be separate and a testimony to the church, to the world, not

to be part of it.

So in Pergamos, the church marries the world and that, of course, leads to what I'll call,

for lack of a better term, the medieval Church, inheriting the state church that then

pursues temporal power.

And then we have the Reformation, which leads to what we might call collectively the denominational

churches.

And then, of course, then we have the missionary church, and we have the apostate church that's

forgotten what the name of the game is.

That's pretty exciting.

Okay.

What's interesting is this first three are a group, and the promises to the overcomer

are post scripted.

That suggests to me that they have a historical termination.

These last four, the promises are in the body of the letter, which causes me to suggest

that they endure to the end, historically.

There's another thing that the last four letters have that the first three don't.

Each one of the last four letters has an explicit reference to the second coming of Christ;

it's alluded to in the letter and it's conspicuous by omission in the first three.

But there's more to that, Thyatira is explicitly promised to go into the tribulation.

Jezebel, I'll cast you ... and all them that went in bed with you

into the great tribulation.

Philadelphia is explicitly promised that it would not.

It would be delivered from the time of trial.

So it would seem that Philadelphia is consistent in that sense, that it's raptured out.

What happens to Sardis and Laodicea is problematic. I suspect it obviously depends on individual

issues as they all do, actually.

Something else that's kind of interesting, in Revelation 2 and 3 we have seven letters

penned by Jesus Christ.

In Matthew 13, we have seven parables given to the disciples. And the Lord says,

"These are things hidden from the foundation of the world," which means they're not in

the Old Testament, it means they're about the Church.

And it's interesting how these seven parables map against the seven letters.

Let's just take a couple to make the point because our time is short.

The third letter to Pergamos is comparable to the mustard seed.

Mustard seeds, if you've ever been in Israel, you see little bushes that grow

about 2-3 feet high that are yellow all over the fields in the spring.

Those are mustard plants.

Little tiny seeds grows to a plant about 2-3 feet high.

Jesus says the kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed that grows into a tree that is

so big that the birds of the air lodge in its branches.

Ever seen a bird lodge in the branches of a 3 foot high thing?

No.

And furthermore, the birds in the parables in the sower are the devil's ministers.

If you're looking for the ministers of Satan, don't overlook the pulpits.

That apparently is what's happening in Pergamos.

Thyatira, on the one case it was the woman, Jezebel, in the letters.

In Matthew 13, it's the woman and the leven.

And you need to understand the Jewishness of this, the leaven was the fellowship offering

... the woman put leaven in the fellowship offering, which, if you're Jewish, you would

gasp in horror.

Leaven is always a type of sin.

So, again, there's a parallelism, if you will, between Jezebel's false doctrine and the woman

and the leven in the parables there.

Let's get skip to Philadelphia.

The parallel in there is the pearl of great price.

Jesus talks about the pearl of great price.

A very strange idiom for Jesus to use because He was Jewish and oyster is not kosher.

What is He talking about here?

The pearl.

What a beautiful analogy, the pearl is the only jewel that is a response to irritation,

that grows by accretion, and is removed from it's place of growth to become an item of

adornment.

Talk about the church being raptured, there you go.

Anyway, you can go all through these, but some are a little technical.

That gives you a little flavor of it.

Let's go one step further.

Jesus wrote seven letters to seven churches, so did Paul.

He wrote to Ephesus.

That one's easy, they parallel pretty well.

He wrote a letter to Smyrna.

Paul wrote to Philippians, joy through suffering, remember?

Pergamos: is there a church that Paul wrote to that was worldly?

Sure, to be a Corinthian was a way of calling a person a fornicator.

And, of course, Thyatira, religious externalism, the call out of that being Galatians.

Sardis, the denomination, the word of God to be your support, we have the definitive

statement of the gospel.

Philadelphia, Thessalonians parallel to that; the rapture and all of that.

And Laodicea and Colossians were suburbs of one another, they were explicitly instructed

to exchange letters.

Interesting how, I'll let you play with that.

Remember we had an outline, the things which thou hast seen, the things which are, and

the things which shall be hereafter.

Vision of Christ was chapter 1, the things you have seen.

The things which are, the seven churches, we've just gone through.

Then we get to the third section, the things which shall be hereafter.

The word 'hereafter' in the Greek is μετὰ ταῦτα, it means 'after these things'.

That's the ... we've been through chapters 2 and 3 and when we get to chapter 4. The first

word is μετὰ ταῦτα, after these things in the Greek.

Chapter 4 will, when we get there, will open up, "After this I looked, and, behold, a door

was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet

talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will show thee things which must be

μετὰ ταῦτα."

There's that term again.

So from here on is the third section of the book.

Now, well there's so much here we'll deal with that really when we get to the next

section.

But anyway, "and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne," wait a minute,

I thought these lamps were on the earth.

Not anymore.

Come up hither, I believe this is a milestone, of the ra- ... Paul, excuse me, John is treated

to a glimpse ahead of what it will be like at the rapture.

That's really what we're seeing here.

And, the first voice I heard was a trumpet talking with me, trumpet of God.

And, when you get to chapter 5, it is a very pivotal chapter, passage

in the entire scripture.

John is up there in heaven, he says, "I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne

a scroll written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals."

Written within and on the backside. You didn't usually read, write on the back side of a

scroll, it was the rough side.

But, if it was a title deed, the rules by which it could be opened were written there.

This implies it was a title deed.

That occurs in Jeremiah and elsewhere.

And John says, "And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the

scroll, and to loose the seals thereof?"

Word goes out, huh?

Notice this strange verse 3, "And no man in heaven," no man.

It had to be a man.

Why?

It had to be a kinsman of Adam to be eligible to open this book.

"No man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither

to look thereon."

Now you and I don't understand what's going on, but John did because he says in the next

verse, 'I sobbed convulsively'.

"I wept much," he said, "because no man was found worthy to open and to read the scroll,

neither to look thereon."

"I wept much because no man was found worthy to open and to read the scroll, neither to

look thereon."

So John understood this is tragic.

This is scary because no man ... it took a man and no man was worthy to do this.

So he's panicked.

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah,

the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the

midst of the elders, stood the Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven

eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

Who is this guy?

A lamb, yes.

But what is His title?

The Lion of the tribe of Judah.

This is what Matthew spends his gospel establishing, the Root of David.

Yes, He was the Lamb that had been slain.

The Lamb as it had been slain.

Not a lamb, the Lamb as it had been slain.

The entire universe pivots on this historical event.

The book of Leviticus lays down the specifications.

The crucifixion of Jesus Christ was not a tragedy, it was an achievement.

And because of that achievement, there is a man eligible to take this title deed.

That was God's plan from the beginning and Satan's attempt to thwart that plan included

trying to contaminate the human race to prevent a man being eligible to do this.

So we have the apocalypse, which ... the catastrophic end crisis is going to be

in the next section.

The spectacular reappearance of the King of Kings in His global empire will be the

center point.

The internment of Satan in the ἄβυσσο, and we'll talk about that. And the millennial

reign of Christ on the earth.

It's astonishing how few churches embrace this Biblical view.

And then, of course, the final insurrection, when Satan is finally released, and the final,

fortunately, the abolition of sin.

And we'll see a new heaven, a new earth, and a new Jerusalem that concludes it.

So let's stand for a closing word of prayer.

Exciting passages of an exciting book.

It's frustrating to try to summarize it so briefly, and yet there's a value in having

the whole thing in view so I submit that to you, but I do encourage you to undertake,

when you can, a verse by verse exposition of the Book of Revelation.

If you do it properly it will take you into every other book of the Bible.

It's a very, very ... it's something you don't do in an hour or two, it's a lifetime pursuit.

But I encourage you in that direction because it will be a continual blessing.

Let's bow our hearts.

Father, we just rejoice in getting a glimpse of the final chapters.

We thank You that You've gone to such extremes that we might live.

We thank You that there is a man, right now, today, sitting on the throne.

We thank You that He is worthy to open the seals and look thereon.

We thank You that we are the beneficiaries of these extremes that You've gone to that

we don't deserve, but are we grateful for.

Father, we would just pray that You would take our lives without any reservation.

Illuminate that path before us.

Let us know precisely what You'd have of each of us in the days that remain that we might

be more pleasing in Your sight, that we might be more fruitful stewards of these opportunities,

that we might grow in grace and the knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Yeshua.

In whose name we commit ourselves this night. Amen

For more infomation >> Learn the Bible in 24 Hours - Hour 22 - Small Groups - Duration: 1:00:49.

-------------------------------------------

HSN | Lancome Paris Beauty 03.26.2017 - 08 AM - Duration: 1:00:01.

For more infomation >> HSN | Lancome Paris Beauty 03.26.2017 - 08 AM - Duration: 1:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

Lancme Teint Idole Cushion Foundation 110 Ivoire C - Duration: 11:18.

For more infomation >> Lancme Teint Idole Cushion Foundation 110 Ivoire C - Duration: 11:18.

-------------------------------------------

3 easy ways to Remove Acne in Photoshop - Duration: 5:38.

For more infomation >> 3 easy ways to Remove Acne in Photoshop - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

Interview with PJ Dozier South Carolina. Wearing Curry Shoes - Duration: 2:31.

These are Steph Currys I will probably wear them again, you know they felt pretty good

today so, I'll probably keep them on.

How does it feel to know that you're going to the Elite Eight?

It's great man, it's a great feeling, you know I wouldn't want to do it with another

group of guys.

Coach Martin and his staff came in here on a mission five years ago and you know just

happy to see where they brought this program to.

How important is defense to your team?

It's important, that's the key.

That's what we really hang our hats on, we hang our hats on the defense end and we make

our offense from our defense.

Do you think that experience helps your team?

I think it does, you know our three seniors really take pride in leading this team and

I think they have really been leading this team all year which is why we are here.

You have a potential matchup with the winner of the Wisconsin Florida game.

What's your game plan?

You know we're going to come out and stay aggressive.

You know, we know that both teams are really great teams so you know we're not exactly

sure who will win this next game you know we're gonna come out and watch it a little

bit you know start preparing right away.

What are coaches main defensive points when he's teaching you?

Just to try to interrupt everything that the offensive team wants to do.

You know we try to interrupt what they want to do and make them get far catches from the

goal.

What's it like playing in Madison Square Garden?

Oh Man it's great! it's great It's a blessing when you grow up thinking about playing in

Madison Square Garden so it's really a dream come true.

What shoes did you wear today and what are you planning on wearing for Sunday?

These are Steph Currys I'll probably wear them again you know they felt pretty good

today so, I'll probably keep them on.

Thanks so much, thank you.

Thank you so much for supporting me.

Now, do you want to join me in searching for the most interesting athlete in the world?

If you do, click that red button below and subscribe to my channel.

For more infomation >> Interview with PJ Dozier South Carolina. Wearing Curry Shoes - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Panasonic Corded and Cordless Phone System w/Call Block - Duration: 14:03.

For more infomation >> Panasonic Corded and Cordless Phone System w/Call Block - Duration: 14:03.

-------------------------------------------

EASY DIY ZIT ZAPPER (aka Blemish Roller) - Duration: 7:11.

Hey everybody, Bethel here at Green Eyed Grace.

I had a couple of friends ask me to do a video on some of the DIY recipes that I have on

my blog so I thought I would give it a shot.

For those of you that don't know me I am an esthetician, I love to make my own recipes

as well.

I'm also a small business owner.

I thought that I would share with you today one of my favorite recipes that I haven't

yet shared but it's the blemish roller, which is for breakouts that you can get here and

there. It's for spot treatment.

I like to call it the ZIT ZAPPER actually because it's more fun.

Let's just get started.

I'm going to make this a shorter video just because I know people are busy.

First things first - what you will need is a glass oil roller that you find at your typical

natural grocery store or you can order it online.

Amazon is great place to find these types of products.

Real simple, the top pops off, you can reuse these, they are great.

Most people use them as essential oil rollers but we are going to use it at a zit zapper

today.

The basic ingredients are VODKA, WITCH HAZEL, CALENDULA EXTRACT AND SOME ESSENTIAL OILS.

So I'm going to demonstrate how I do it at home.

Why vodka you ask?

Because it's awesome!

No but seriously, it's because alcohol can act as a disinfectant for your skin, it does

kill bacteria and it can help dry out an area, especially with a break out you are dealing

with bacteria and you want to it to break down and also there is an over oil production

that you kind of want to dry it out a bit.

Not a ton, which is why I like vodka.

Many skin care companies will try to use rubbing alcohol which I do not agree with mostly because

if you know me and follow my blog then you know I don't care for chemicals.

Rubbing alcohol is actually alcohol however they add poisons to it.

They did that because they didn't want people drinking rubbing alcohol in place of vodka

because it's cheap!

You don't want to put that in your mouth.

A lot of times our breakouts are right around our mouth.

Like me I got this one here and that's why I was using the blemish roller last night

and it cleared it up.

Which is amazing!

You don't want to put rubbing alcohol too close to your mouth.

It's bad.

Witch hazel is actually a shrub.

They use the sticks, leaves and bark of the shrub and do a distillery type process to

break it down.

You get this beautiful witch hazel, like this one here.

Which you can actually use as a toner.

You don't need to buy an expensive one.

This acts as an excellent astringent for your skin.

I got this one at Sprouts.

But King Soopers or a natural grocery store or online.

Easy to get.

It's perfect because it's inexpensive and you can use it all over your skin as a toner.

Calendula I love.

This one is organic.

I get a lot of my stuff from Mountain Rose Herbs because I like the company.

They have organic and they are CHEAPER than most.

That is why I use their essential oils.

They have organic and are good quality and cheaper than most other ones out there.

Check them out.

I don't endorse anyone.

I encourage everyone to do their research and I want to make sure that people aren't

overspending.

Here is a quick run down on how I put everything together.

There are three essential oils I am going to be using.

Tea Tree, Frankincense and Lemon.

Tea tree is amazing.

It is also called melalueca.

It is great at disinfecting the skin and balancing.

It gets a little deeper in there.

It helps with healing.

It is really beneficial.

But make sure it is diluted because it can be very strong like all essential oils.

They are meant to be very concentrated.

Make sure you are diluting if you need to which in most cases you do.

The lemon is great for discoloration and also cleansing.

A lot of times when we have breakouts we get discoloration because the breakout causes

redness.

It helps tone it out.

Last one of my all time favorite essential oils is Frankincense.

It can be so healing for the skin.

I love it, it does wonders for the skin.

I try to add it to most of my skin care recipes, even though it's expensive.

It's highly concentrated so you only need a few drops.

Take your top off of your roller.

I buy these little metal funnels and then it makes it a little easier to pour it in

there.

Take your vodka, you can get the cheaper vodka.

Put half vodka and the other half witch hazel.

Sorry you can't see it.

Then leave a little bit of room at the top and take a couple of drops of calendula and

put it in.

Then your essential oils which are going to be 4 drops tea tree essential oil, 3 drops

lemon essential oil, 2 drops frankincense essential oil.

You shake it up.

Put your cap back on there.

It is beneficial to move it around a little bit before add to the area that is giving

you trouble.

You're good to go!

At night is the best time to apply.

I keep this by my sink at night.

If I have a breakout then I just put in on.

Basically that is all.

I am repeating myself here because I'm new HAHA!

Let me know what you think.

Visit the blog at GREENEYEDGRACE.COM.

If you want more recipes give me some feedback and let me know if you want to see more videos.

Thank you so much!!!!

Have a great day :-)

For more infomation >> EASY DIY ZIT ZAPPER (aka Blemish Roller) - Duration: 7:11.

-------------------------------------------

Thần tượng tương lai tập 3 - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> Thần tượng tương lai tập 3 - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

26.03.2017 - Speedskate Equipment 2017 [english subtitles] | speed skate inline GoPro www.eAlex.me - Duration: 7:13.

Hey guys!

I want to introduce you my speed skate equipment of the year 2017.

This year I have a Junker shoe, as well. It is a "custom boot"

A "custom boot" is build on the basis of a foot print.

Advantage of a "custom boot": the shoe fits perfectly and you have an optimal power transmission.

Disadvantage: The "custom boot" is more expensive then a normal skate shoe.

I can absolutely recommend having a "custom boot".

The frame is an EO 3.8.

3 - 3 x 125 mm 8 - 12,8" length

At this skate my street competition wheels are mounted.

Matter One20Fifve G13 TR3 core, F1

Bearings: XTR hybrid bearings

This bearings were recommended me so I will try them out.

Spacer: Normal spacer, no special spacer

This was my street competition setup.

Now my street training setup.

I use my competition wheels from last year:

Matter One20Five TR3 F1

Bearings are from HTB: HTB Magic Evo

I used these bearings last year in competitions.

They are still good working.

Spacer: Normal spacer, no special spacer.

Normal spacer, no special spacer.

There is the rule: You can't use 125 mm wheels an track competitions.

That's why I have another setup for track competitions and trainings.

An EO frame - H2

This is a high-low frame.

The second wheel is smaller then the other wheels.

First, third and forth wheels are 110 mm, second wheel is only 100 mm

So the shoe isn't mounted that high above the frame.

The topple moment is not so high.

The wheels are Matter G13 TR3 F1

Those are the competition wheels from last year, I will use this year during track training and competition.

Which bearings are inside?

Inside the wheels are full ceramic bearings - HTB Dynamics

Advantages: Don't need oil, running easier and lighter then steel bearings.

You can watch a test video by clicking the infocard.

Spacer: Normal spacer, no special spacer.

Okay. Now you kno my setups for street competitions, street trainings, track competitions and trainings.

Before this video is finished two tips:

1st Tip: If you don't use the same wheels in training and competition, mount your competition setup at least two, better three trainings before a competition, so you can make used to your competition setup.

I changed to competition setup on competition day and I was wondering why my setup is feeling strange.

2nd Tip: When shoes often loosen during a training or competion then try to tie the shoes this way:

Always guied your shoelace frome the top throug the shoelace hooles. With this Technique your shoes stay tight durinmg training or a competion.

I'm sure there will be lots of competitions videos by me.

Stay tuned, visit regularly my channel or subscribe to be always up to date.

Bye, take care.

For more infomation >> 26.03.2017 - Speedskate Equipment 2017 [english subtitles] | speed skate inline GoPro www.eAlex.me - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

Make-up by Lay Promotional video - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> Make-up by Lay Promotional video - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

How Do I Extend My Tax Return? 3 Simple Ways How You Can Extend Your Tax Return Online or by Paper - Duration: 14:25.

hi everyone I hope your week has treated

you well if you've come to this video

today you're looking to extend your tax

return today I'm going to show you all

three ways of how you can do that as

cheaply and as quickly as possible so

information I'm about to share with you

is going to save you time and confusion

when you actually go to extend your

return but make sure you watch this

video from start to finish so you don't

miss any of the important details and

with that being said let's go ahead and

get this started right now

if you are new to this channel welcome I

am MK the CPA and along with my sidekick

chipper we teach people about all areas

of personal finances including things

like taxes which is what this video is

about we focus on reaching people

important subjects you've probably never

learned about in school so if you new to

this channel and you have not already

subscribed please do so because I make

new educational videos every single week

alright guys we're going to go ahead and

get started just a reminder this video

is about extending your personal federal

income tax return many of you might live

in a state that requires an income tax

return filing make sure you go to your

state's tax authority website to check

those filing requirements now often when

you file a federal extension you will

also get a state tax return extension

automatically as well it's just verify

for yourself in the state where you live

that that is the case now in this video

like i said i'm going to show you three

different ways to file an extension for

your federal income tax return the way i

would like you to expend your tax return

is the way that you are most comfortable

with there's more than one way to do it

but do the way that you understand the

best and the way that makes you feel

most comfortable that's what I would

recommend now if you're unsure of what

extensions are all about are unsure of

how they work I made a video on that so

make sure you go check out that video

I'm going to include a link to that

video down below before you file your

extension because I want to make sure

you understand what you're doing before

you do it that's just good that's good

practice so with that being said let's

go ahead and dive in the first method of

how we extend your tax return okay guys

what we're looking at is the 4868 which

is the actual form you would use the

file the extension for your personal

income tax return now i'm looking at a

small piece of the instructions

everything i'm going to be showing you

today is going to be either on the IRS

website or

going to be coming from the instructions

themselves because we're getting this

information straight from the horse's

mouth the first message you can extend

with is the first one that talks about

here it's probably the cheapest and the

fastest way in my opinion to file your

extension what it says is you can pay

all our part of your estimated income

tax due and indicate that the payment is

for an extension using direct pay the

electronic federal tax payment system or

using a credit card or debit card so

let's go ahead and go over to the IRS

website and see what they're talking

about okay so we are now on the IRS

website and i'm going to show you where

you would go so if you're on the IRS

website you're going to go to payments

and then see where it says IRS direct

pay that is a method which will put it

in your banking information and the

money will come directly out of your

account and it will be completely free

this other method you can do an

extension payment by is pay by credit

card but there is a small fee if you go

about this way so just keep that in mind

every website I'm going to show you

today or where I'm at I'm going to be

putting links in the description down

below so you can go there yourself

directly from the description section of

the few tube video so let's go ahead and

go to direct pay now I'm going to walk

through every single step because it

would be boring it would take too long

but you will come to the direct pay and

you're going to do make a payment this

is assuming you have not made an

extension payment already and once you

click that button it's going to take you

to this screen it's the first step out

of 5 on direct a reason for payment this

parts very important so make sure you

select extension that is key and you'll

notice it says apply payment to 4868

which is the extension form in regards

to these different tax filing forms

which is what you want also notice make

sure the tax period is for the year that

you're filing in this case we're doing

2016 in this example but this part is

super important to make sure you have

your tax you're correct and you click

continue and then from here you just go

through the rest of the steps you're

going to enter the other information it

asks for your name your social security

number date of birth x

etc and by at the end of this you'll be

asked enter your bank information and

you can pay and it's completely free to

pay this way and this is the first way

to file an extension now let's hop over

to show you real quick what that credit

card screen looks like if you want to

pay by debit or credit card all right

now we're going to jump back in this

screen to show you where you can pay by

credit or debit card I'm going to go

ahead and click here and notice this is

another way to pay and there's all these

different portals you can click from or

go into to go in and pay your extension

or to make your extension payment or to

pay taxes due notice there are fees

associated if you want to do a debit or

credit card I'm just going to jump in

here real quick to pay us at a tax com

let's jump in there then it's going to

take you to this screen and you can go

to any any one of these guys it doesn't

really matter it's just whatever is most

comfortable for you then you're going to

click under personal taxes you're going

to click make a personal payment and

then over here it's kind of hidden but

click other tax types and this is where

you'll see see where to pay your form

4868 automatic extension of time to file

for tax year 2016 this is where you

would make that extension payment then

you would click continue and go through

the steps from there and that's how you

would pay by debit or credit card

remember main difference between the

payment pain by debit or credit card is

that there's a small fee associated with

it but the process is going to be very

very similar to direct pay and that's

how you do that now let's move on to

method number two okay moving on the

method number two you can file form 4868

electronically by accessing IRS e-file

using your home computer or by using a

tax professional who uses efile so

anybody who works at on a CPA firm rose

an enrolled agent can also do this for

you let's go take a look at what they're

talking about if you want to do yourself

okay we are back on the IRS website so

we're going to go you're going to go to

filing down here see where it says free

file go ahead and click that and then

once you're on this screen you're going

to notice that

there's free file software if you're

under a certain income limitation but it

is free to file an extension for anyone

regardless of your income so over here

it says e file your extension you can go

here and then from here it talks about

what free file is and who can do it and

then you can use any one of these tax

software packages that are provided for

you for free some of them do have some

charges if I think if you file your full

return but the extension itself is free

and if you read this you'll you'll see

what I'm talking about anybody can file

a free extension so then what you're

going to do is you're going to come and

click on any one of these I don't have a

recommended one because I've never used

these software products to be honest

with you but let's go to tax player for

example then everyone I've clicked on

some of these other links and every one

of them or similar but you'll come here

you're gonna like this is taxslayer com

you're going to click in here and do

file for free it's going to want you to

sign in and create a setup but once

you're in there you can go and file your

extension electronically completely free

I know it's a little bit of legwork but

the third way I'm about to tell you

about might be Annie's an even easier

option even though it's doing it by

paper so let's go ahead and look at

option number three ok let's look at

option number three you can file a paper

form 4868 and enclose payment of your

estimate of tax due let's do this the

old-fashioned way ladies and gentlemen

it's pretty darn easy let me show you

right now okay so i got the form 4868

from the IRS website and the form and

the instructions are all in the same

package it's only three or four pages

long which it makes it nice so let's

scroll down here the only thing you

actually need to fill out and this has

great information everything you need to

know is about extensions in these

instructions so I've highlighted some

stuff but ignore it for the time being

so this is the part you're actually

going to be filling out right here this

is the part you're going to fill out and

mail in a check if you think you're

going to owe

money or if you think you need to pay

some money in now let me flip over to an

example I've already done so you can see

what it looks like okay guys this is a

sample of one I've obviously put

chippers information here and you're

going to be putting your own name right

here your address the city where you

live the state where you live the zip

code and your social security number

goes down here if you're married make

sure you put your spouse's number here

especially if you filed a joint if you

typically file a joint return over here

in part two of the little form it's a

little trickier but just do your best

job estimating your total tax liability

of what you think it's going to be you

can leave and look at a priori return to

get a better idea of what that number is

but this example in this very simple

example I put 20,000 and we're saying

that shiver paid in for 2016 he had with

total withholdings on his paycheck or

w-2 of nineteen thousand dollars so

twenty thousand minus 19 woodleaf

chipper in this example owing a thousand

bucks on line 6 then on line seven

chippers since he thinks he's going to

oh he's going to Mel in a

thousand-dollar check or payment along

with this voucher then if you were out

of the country make sure you look at box

number 89 make sure to make to see if

these apply to you otherwise you can

ignore them now let me go over to show

you how you make a payment with a check

because there's a couple pieces of

information you actually need to know

before you send in this voucher with

your check let's talk about this up here

when you make out your check or money

order payable you know make it sure it's

payable to the United States Treasury do

not send cash right your social security

number daytime phone number and you're

in 2016 form 4868 on your check or money

order that's how they will know what

it's for and also don't staple or attach

your payment to form 4868 and it says

know if you're a file form 4868 and

Melanie mail a check or money order to

the IRS payment use a completed paper

form for the

68 as a voucher please note with your

payment that your extension request was

originally filed electronically so if

you already filed an electronic

extension but you want to make a payment

just make a note for them so they

understand that and if you're so filthy

rich that you have 100 million dollars

okay then we hope the world ransom for

100 billion dollar the which does make

me laugh if this is even on here the IRS

has a funny sense of humor but they do

not want you to send a check for over

100 million dollars oh my gosh if you

have that problem let me be your friend

I would love to take some of that cash

our guys and last but not least this is

where you're going to melt in your

extensions voucher and your sentient

payment when you're filing your

extension notice it's based on the state

you live look it up look what state you

live in right here and the address is

here so you can pause the video and

figure out where you need the melon your

check so Mel in your extension payment

voucher your extension form and just

look to see where it goes and I would

send it via certified mail and then

you'll be good to go that's what I would

recommend okay guys that is all the

information I have for you today if you

found this video helpful it would mean a

lot to me if you hit that like button

down below if you have questions about

anything we discussed today don't be

afraid to leave a comment in the comment

section down below because you'll find

that I do respond and I'll answer your

question to the best of my ability guys

that educational videos I make on this

channel are really there to help you and

to make your adult life a little easier

and a little less complicated and save

you time for the things you learn by

watching these videos so if you've not

already subscribed please make sure to

do so so you do not miss any of our

future videos or channel updates thank

you

alright guys thank you so much for your

love and support I really do appreciate

it and take this information and go with

live your life on Cade also you can hit

the subscribe button over here and click

these thumbnails to check out some of my

other tax videos with that being said I

hope you guys have a wonderful week and

I will see you all next Sunday bye

everybody

For more infomation >> How Do I Extend My Tax Return? 3 Simple Ways How You Can Extend Your Tax Return Online or by Paper - Duration: 14:25.

-------------------------------------------

ARM TEAM BALE TRANSPORT IMPLEMENTS - Duration: 28:56.

HI GUYS !!!! Welcome to Farming Simulator 17 Mods Channel in this video I will Load some Square Bales using Mods From ARMteam.

New Holland TS115 Front Loader 3 Wheel Setup

IC CONTROL SPACE

Cotech PBCE58 Bale Fork OPEN / CLOSE EXTENSIONS X KEY ADD / REMOVE FORKS Z KEY

Rolland RP 10006CH Trailer ADD / REMOVE BACK RAILS X KEY ADD / REMOVE FRONT RAILS Z KEY

To improve stability I use the Grasdorf Wennekamp Weight

The Cotech PBCE58 Bale Fork have also Lock Bales Function you can lock the bales by using the X KEY

If you enjoy watching my videos... Give thumb up SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE And for any question ( or just for say HI!!) LET comment I will be happy to answer you...... bb

For more infomation >> ARM TEAM BALE TRANSPORT IMPLEMENTS - Duration: 28:56.

-------------------------------------------

👰 ¡Me casé po'h! Singing at my wedding party 💑 - Duration: 6:50.

Hey guys! It's Iris

How you're doing? I hope you're great!

First of all I want to thank you for all the good wishes

and congratulations you left in my previous video.

For all of you who don't know, last Saturday

March 18th, I got married

I uploaded a video to conmemorate that date

and several people wrote kindhearted comments so thank you very much <3

And now I'm just arriving from my honeymoon

I hope to be uploading videos on a more regular basis from now on

I hope you can understand I was very busy with the preparations for the wedding party

ow that we're done with that all that's left is to move my husband's stuff to my place

so we can finally start living together properly

I sincerely hope that takes less time than organising the wedding

And now what I want to share with you all

is a very special moment for me

During my wedding party I sang live, of course

It is a song that is already uploaded to my channel

It's called June Bride, it's Detective Conan 21st ending,

but the Spanish version I made out of the original lyrics

and the things we've gone through as a couple with whom I currently call my husband

I hope you like it and see ya on my next video

For more infomation >> 👰 ¡Me casé po'h! Singing at my wedding party 💑 - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

Cry 玩:《 Unravel》 P6『CC中文字幕』 - Duration: 24:34.

For more infomation >> Cry 玩:《 Unravel》 P6『CC中文字幕』 - Duration: 24:34.

-------------------------------------------

Lancme La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum 1 oz. - Duration: 20:58.

For more infomation >> Lancme La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum 1 oz. - Duration: 20:58.

-------------------------------------------

Battlefield 1 new guns to add to the support class (make sure to to turn on CC/subtitles!) - Duration: 0:33.

Guns to add to the support class

farquhar hill UK fully auto rifle

MG 14/17 machinegun german

US airplane machinegun

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét