Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 27 2017

It's raining, it's pouring;

The old man is snoring.

He went to bed and he

Bumped his head

And he couldn't get up in the morning.

It's snowing, it's blowing

The old man is growing

He ate so much one day for lunch

Every part of him was showing.

It's warm out and sunny

The old man loves honey

He tried to seize

A batch from the bee's

And they didn't find it funny.

For more infomation >> Está Chovendo Está Despejando | Coleção de rimas de berçário | Poesia infantil | Para criança - Duration: 42:45.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo Emprender Un Negocio Exitoso [Estrategia] - Duration: 14:20.

For more infomation >> Cómo Emprender Un Negocio Exitoso [Estrategia] - Duration: 14:20.

-------------------------------------------

The ВЙО - Нам Пороблено (відео) - Duration: 4:07.

For more infomation >> The ВЙО - Нам Пороблено (відео) - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

СМИ СРАВНИЛИ ДОХОДЫ ГОЛОВКИНА И МАКГРЕГОРА (27.03.2017) - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> СМИ СРАВНИЛИ ДОХОДЫ ГОЛОВКИНА И МАКГРЕГОРА (27.03.2017) - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

ПУСТЬ БЕГУТ НЕУКЛЮЖЕ (СИНТЕЗАТОР YAMAHA) - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> ПУСТЬ БЕГУТ НЕУКЛЮЖЕ (СИНТЕЗАТОР YAMAHA) - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Need For Madness AutoMobiles #SeeSomethingNew - Duration: 0:31.

Do You Guys Really Want To Know

What This Indian Youtuber(Gamer) Can Do?

Here It Is!!!!

Lots of gaming thug life

& gameplay funny moments

Bringing to you guys

Make sure to subscribe & search

my channel

Need For Madness AutoMobiles

on youtube

#SeeSomethingGaming

#SeeSomethingNew

For more infomation >> Need For Madness AutoMobiles #SeeSomethingNew - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Small ribbon Easter palm, kanzashi narcissus jonquilla (ENG Subtitles) - Speed up #332 - Duration: 5:14.

Hi. Today I will show you how to make Easter palm and kanzashi jonquils.

Detailed list of all needed items is in the description of this video.

Cut a strip from yellow ribbon (6cm x 2.5cm).

Burn the edges.

Next, burn the right edge and twist it a little.

Paint the same edge by using orange crayon.

Form a tube.

Sew the edges together.

Put pearl stamens inside.

Sew the bottom edge.

Pull the thread.

Cut 5 strips of yellow ribbon (6cm x 2.5cm).

Burn the edges.

Fold a strip in half.

And fold both ends together. You should get a shape similar to house.

Sew through bottom edge.

Fold the second strip in the same way.

And put it on the same thread.

Add another 3 petals in the same way.

Now, place the tube in the center.

Sew it to the petals.

Sew first petal to the last petal.

Make a knot.

Attach a piece of thread to the flower.

Make a knot.

Make a white flower in the same way.

Attach a few feathers to the wooden skewers.

Take 3 wooden skewers.

And bind them together by using thread.

Next, attach 3 yellow flowers.

Cut a strip from green ribbon (around 10cm x 2.5cm).

Fold it in half. Tie it under the flower.

Make another 3 strips in the same way.

Attach 3 white flowers.

Add a few wooden skewer.

Bind them by using floral tape.

Wrap entire handle.

Make another row of green ribbon strips.

Attach another row of yellow flowers.

Hide an excess of ribbon by using floral tape.

Cut a few strips of narrow ribbon.

Tie them to the handle and make a bow.

Cut off an excess of ribbons.

And it's done.

This Easter decoration is perfect for flower vase.

You can use jonquils to make beautiful bouquets or other decorations.

Please give a like to this video and subscribe to my channel. Thanks for watching!

Bye bye.

For more infomation >> DIY Small ribbon Easter palm, kanzashi narcissus jonquilla (ENG Subtitles) - Speed up #332 - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

Adiós-lactosa-(Receta-de-leche-de-almendras) - Duration: 16:14.

For more infomation >> Adiós-lactosa-(Receta-de-leche-de-almendras) - Duration: 16:14.

-------------------------------------------

Fixing Microphone Audio Plug | Earphones Headphones - Duration: 10:55.

Five thousand nine hundred and ninety nine megabytes

4K about 14 minutes long I think

just about done rendering

an hour in eight minutes

that leaves me enough time to make another video

and outside this is what the weather looks like

let's try to get it all in focus

And there we have the aloe vera plant

under the other thing I noticed yesterday was the camera microphone

Which is stereo

and I mentioning that because today's video is about a microphone

A microphone that I usually use which for some reason stopped working

So what do you do when you want to make a Youtube video?

But there's a lot of crap on your desk

and a desk is the only place you can make it..?

Set your camera

to a shallow depth of field

And push it all out of the way!

so let's say you've got some headphones

err or earphones

and

this is what the end of them looks like

let's say you can only hear music through them when you bend it like this

or

You gotta keep it straight and pull it

So, what would you do?

Would you throw these away?

Would you throw away your headphones?

throw away your earphones buy some new ones?

what'd you do? What would you do?

what I'm going to do is, I'm gonna fix this

Well? I'm gonna fix it.

I'm going to replace it

I'm fixing the entire thing by replacing this.

?!?!?

the thing I'm going to replace this with

is

This

are you familiar with xlr plugs?

so this I bought

Unintentionally

one time

but the end of it looks like this

This ..

was not how cheap, but look at the connector differences.

There's less tension on the wire because of that spring

I'm pretty sure this would last longer than the other one

if I was to start again and use both

simultaneously

one in each pocket

So what I can do with this

is open it and check that out.

I can probably do you solder that

I just really take a closer look at this before actually

talking about it on camera

So first of all what I'm going to do with this is I'm going to cut it

Oh, I haven't even told you what this is

this is

It's the microphone

and it goes to this which has a battery inside it.

That is the make of it

that.

there's a bunch of wire here

and then that's the end of that.

I've got no choice really so I'm going to I'm just going to cut it

and I'll see what the wires are like.

I'm going to use this I'm just going to chop it

and get this camera into focus

I want to focus where my finger is

Roughly

this by the way is my mouse Pad

Let me just take you out of that video

and pull you into the future where I'm sat here

Editing it

and putting it together.

I seem to have missed out

That clip in which I cut the end of that wire off

Apologize do forgive me and to make up for it

I have Peanut sleeping

he's sleeping

and

I'm about to disturb him for your pleasure

I mean, I'm not going to completely disturbing but

There you go.

I hope you enjoyed that

and err..

back to the clip

so now what I'm going to do is I'm going to

de-solder

the other wire

So I'm gonna have to try to get those two out

And try to put it on to that

and these wires are a lot thicker

right then

so now the difficult part

Me

Trying to keep this in focus

whilst

trying to

de-solder the wires

This is the

soldering iron

I'm going to be using

it goes by that name

I don't know how long it takes to warm up

You can listen to it though

Maybe in whatever stereo this sounds like

Actually what I'll do first is..

see that it stands there like this. Which is pretty..

pretty cool

Just by itself

first thing imma try to do is actually

Okay, you see this

see that

That is a microphone

and look what comes with

Basically a crocodile clip

zoom out

and what im going to do is im gonna place that

in around about the right area

and then

I'm going to to crocodile clip that there and that should be about right

Let's do this

catch it in there like this

don't want to move the book

The last thing I want to do

..and I'm moving the book

First im gonna move this

cos that would be smart

that is indeed better than nothing

and or reinforcements, we have the Blu-tack twins

now when you zoom in

that is what it looks like

Ah, we have success

if only I had tweezers.

Oh, I do have tweezers

what am I talking about

and what hand should I use for the tweezers?

any

I am ambidextrous

It is great being ambidextrous,

but it's not great being this camera because you can't see what I'm doing

So i'm gna

I'll be

I'll be back

alright i've detached that without much problems

left hand soldering iron

and the right arm doing the tweezers

Right hand doing the tweezers

take the blu-tack off

, and I need to turn the wire around

And then unsolder that one

THAT IS THAT

now it's time to do that with the other wire but in reverse

what im gonna do with this is peal back some of that isulation

I don't really have wire cutters and stuff

just going to use this and do this lightly

and then ya can just go like that

And

it actually looks like I've done a decent job

So there we have it these are the wires well, they're going to be a ton of fun to work on

turned up the brightness a little bit

so I'm gently going to try to cut off this plastic casing off of these two

May be shorten this one a little bit

So yeah, that's

but this is always fun.

I think use a razor I use a flame

Didn't get that on camera. My bad so here

[we] are on our super mega up close up good old blue tack put that in there

like that

that goes through there, there's quite a bit..

Quite a bit of length left on that

So I think i need to

I think I might need to shorten me some more, but I don't really wanna

I might just have no choice

thats not good, Brb

Ok so I'll show undone, but now I need to get rid of that insulation again

So I might as well film it this time

so here we have a candle

and with this candle what I'm going to do is

there we go, so then what I do is I get the razor and

lightly

scrape the wires

to clean them off a little

gonna put that there and hopefully that doesn't move

so solder that wire first

And somebody's ringing me

somebody is ringing my phone

and that was the wife

ooh, I almost touched a thing

now for the fffff

actually

I think I should have put these on first

Yas, I shoud have put that on first

how stupid of me

Right then

I've laid them out like that

ok so now it's time for me to

tin these

That should do

oops

I use this for my mouse!

aw that's gonna make using the PC fun

right then, so now this goes into there

this

goes through there, and I'll just put this up and

over

Something like that

now for the fun part again

Yep, that's a good one,

so I'm going to cut a little bit off at the end of that

I'm going to attach this one to the side

and this one is going to go round the back and attach there somewhere

And now it's time for the one on the back

Okay, so because the original has four segments one two three four

and this one that I'm attaching only has three

I don't need to connect what I think is the ground wire

So now what I'll do is

I'll plug it into this we can see what the levels look like

Switch it on first and the sound right now is going to be coming through these

So now I'm going to plug this in and turn it on

And put the microphone into my face, and that's what the levels look like

Now I'm going to use this I'm going to put a dab of it on this, so I'm going to pinch that together

the glue up onto the wire is going to give it a bit more grip as well as

insulate the copper from the outer casing

which it shouldn't touch, because that causes a loss of signal from one channel

just gonna try to get a blob on there

but this glue gun has a tendency of over blobbing

So we don't need too much

that should do

you can also make some pretty neat fake spider webs with this glue as well

I used to do it to my brother and scare the shit out of him

and there we have it working fine :)

Now we just gotta see how long it lasts

For more infomation >> Fixing Microphone Audio Plug | Earphones Headphones - Duration: 10:55.

-------------------------------------------

Sans x frisk hicimos una Familia ( activar subtitulos)( comic en español)prt1 - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> Sans x frisk hicimos una Familia ( activar subtitulos)( comic en español)prt1 - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Concussion also needs to be perfected right now by this type of antiemetic - Duration: 12:04.

For more infomation >> Concussion also needs to be perfected right now by this type of antiemetic - Duration: 12:04.

-------------------------------------------

СМИ СРАВНИЛИ У КОГО ДОХОДЫ БОЛЬШЕ: МАКГРЕГОР VS ГОЛОВКИН (27.03.2017) - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> СМИ СРАВНИЛИ У КОГО ДОХОДЫ БОЛЬШЕ: МАКГРЕГОР VS ГОЛОВКИН (27.03.2017) - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

OS TRANCA PISTA CONFRATERNIZAÇÃO 2017 - Duration: 10:12.

For more infomation >> OS TRANCA PISTA CONFRATERNIZAÇÃO 2017 - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

5 KLASİK YOUTUBE YORUMCU TİPİ - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> 5 KLASİK YOUTUBE YORUMCU TİPİ - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Raw Mango Chutney For Weight Loss, Thyroid-PCOS Diet - Oil Free Healthy Indian Recipes - Duration: 2:54.

Hey Guys! I am Nisa Homey and welcome back to my channel

Today, I am sharing a traditional

instant raw mango chutney

for weight loss

this Kerala style raw mango chutney

is made without any extra oil

and it can be made in just about 3 mins

plus it does not require any cooking

that means you get all the benefits of fresh

coconut and raw mango

this is perfect to include in your

thyroid, pcos, or diabetic diet

many of you asked

for options for cold pressed coconut oil

and including fresh coconut

in your diet is the best way

to get the benefits of coconut

here in Kerala we usually have this chutney

with cooked rice or kanji

kanji is a rice porridge

with Kerala red rice or matta rice

you can also pair it

with dosa or idli

coconut is rich in lauric acid

and it is one of the few food

which contains lauric acid

which is also found in human breast milk

this medium chain fatty acid is useful in fighting

viruses and bacterias

which cause many illness within the body

pls do check my video on cold pressed coconut oil

to understand why I recommend

coconut in your diet

especially if you have thyroid, pcos or diabetes issues

coconut helps in weight loss by

accelerating your metabolisim

raw coconut is rich in medium chain triglycerides

a type of dietary fat that may encourage in weightloss

in addition to boosting metabolism

raw coconut my curb hunger more effectively than other forms of fat

leading to a lower calorie intake overtime

as a result the fats in coconut may promote a healthy body weight

and also helps in weight loss

so, to make this raw mango chutney. I am using a medium sized raw mango

now, peel of the skin of the mango and then roughly

chop it into a chutney grinder

since i am making only a small quantity

I am using half of the mango

then add in 3-4 shallots or cheriya ulli

2-3 green chilies. you can reduce or increase green chilies according to your taste

now add in about 3/4 cup freshly grated coconut

3/4 tsp pink Himalayan salt or as needed

a sprig of fresh curry leaves

now, without adding any water coarsely grind it

the raw mangoes has some moisture so that will help to blend all the ingredients

and this is how it looks once it is coarsely ground

and my easy healthy oil-free kerala style raw mango chutney is ready to serve

I like to serve it with kanji

you can also serve it with rice, idli or dosa

if you like to see more such healthy recipes

please hit the subscribe button so that you can stay updated when I post new videos

thank you watching

and until next time, take care! bye! bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét