Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 27 2017

[alarm clock goes off]

It's my birthday!

Woo!

Ah!

Pff I don't need to clean my room, it's my birthday!

I do what I want.

Oh shi- Okay okay maybe, maybe I'll tidy up a little

bit for my birthday.

Maybe that'd be something fun.

[jamming music plays]

Having pizza for my birthday 'cause it's my

birthday oh yeah.

It's my birthday.

I shouldn't have to wait for pizza to cook!

Ew.

Mmm nope.

We're gonna wait for the pizza to cook.

Okay.

In you go!

Bang, bang, all over you!

I can play copyrighted music on my birthday, YouTube.

Let me have this!

Alright how long do I cook it for?

Wait a second it's my birthday!

I don't need to read instructions.

Holla!

Who needs friends for your birthday?

Right, Scout?

Like we have each other, bud.

Pff I'm not paying bills on my birthday.

C'mon.

Birthdays aren't meant for bills.

There we go.

It's my birthday, it's my birthday!

Alright you know what I'm tired of waiting for the pizza to cook.

It's my birthday.

I got birthday stuff to do.

I'm just going to get it out.

OW OWW OHWWW!

Okay we're going to wait for the pizza to cool down.

Hey!

It's my birthday!

Did you maybe wanna do something?

Maybe?

Kumbaya, my lord.

Kumbaya!

Oh you think I'm annoying about my birthday?

That's why people don't want to hang out with me on my birthday?

Well news flash, okay, it's my birthday!

I can be annoying about my birthday on my birthday!

Whoa!

*sniffling* No!

I'm not crying on my birthday, Scout!

Even if I was crying on my birthday, I'm allowed to cry on my birthday okay?

It's my birthday!

I can do whatever I want.

I can cry!

I can not have any friends! *sobbing loudly* IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, I'M NOT UPSET!

I'M NOT UPSETTTTTT!

Happy birthday to me.

Happy birthday to me!

Happy birthday dear meeee.

Happy birthday to you!

Mosel tov!

*end theme* Thank you for watching my video!

If you liked it, feel free to subscribe for more like it!

Havin' pizza for my birthday.

*laughs*

For more infomation >> IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

The True Meaning Of Duality - Duration: 4:32.

The True Meaning Of Duality

by Jude Fullmer,

Have you ever wondered why we�re all here? Or why �duality� was so important for

us to experience? Well, here�s the reason why we came here and what we�re ultimately

trying to accomplish!

Before we came on this long journey through duality we came from a state of oneness and

unity both spiritually and dimensionally. That�s eventually what caused the world

of duality to come into play and why it�s important to understand where we were in order

to grasp where we�re ultimately trying to go. Here�s a highly condensed version of

where we came from: As previously stated we were all in a state of unity and oneness.

In this state we were all connected through the vibrations of love and gratitude. After

a time though, we wanted to experience more.

We were all born as co-creators, and have practiced the art of creation for a very long

period of time. But there was a solution to create! How do we create negative energies

like fear and anger (destruction) when we�re literally made up of love and gratitude (creation)?

Somebody thought of an elaborate, truly magnificent plan that would accomplish all that and more:

to send off parts of our consciousness into darkness (duality) where they would forget

were they came from and be free to explore any aspect they can think of, even new aspects

such as fear and anger! Boom! The physical realm was created for us to explore.

We haven�t even reached the best part: as a result of experiencing duality, we would

eventually long for home (the state of unity and oneness, created by love). For each of

us to realize that all of us are connected, by source, on the same journey of experiencing

duality and trying to remember where we came from. This would lead our souls to create

something even better than our original home! Compassion.

On this journey we have not only created both love and hatred, we have also created an understanding

from which we can face and accept hatred with love and understanding. We can now transform

fear and hatred into love and gratitude with COMPASSION! We are in the midst of creating

heaven on earth: creating the ability to transform any environment into one which can hold the

high vibration of love and gratitude. This is absolutely the most incredible discovery

I�ve made along the way.

When you hear that your mission here is �simply� to clear your own self and be an example of

Christ-like consciousness, don�t fool yourself. By letting the vibration of compassion transform

the energy in your body into love and gratitude you are creating a �heaven on earth� inside

of your own body. From that point forward you drastically affect your family, friends,

neighbors, your co-workers, everybody and everything with energy that you come into

contact with (which means everything around us) will be transformed into love and gratitude.

I can only speak for myself, but this sounds like the greatest task any of us could ask

for, and I�m so grateful for this opportunity to help shape the world for the better.

I wanted to write this to explain my point of view in hope that it will help someone

else through this transition. But I am a firm believer in research and questioning for yourself.

If you�ve never seen the blue sky would you just believe it�s blue cause you�re

told so? I always liked the true scientific method because it advises you to question

anything and everything. And that�s where are real journey on this Earth begins!

I wish you all the best, with love and gratitude

to all.

For more infomation >> The True Meaning Of Duality - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

IT'S ON! Donald Trump Just Declared WAR On These Republicans! THIS IS HUGE! - Duration: 2:07.

IT�S ON! Donald Trump Just Declared WAR On These Republicans! THIS IS HUGE!

By Danny Gold

Coming off a very disappointing weekend where a Republican-controlled House and Senate FAILED

to repeal Obamacare or defund Planned Parenthood, you can bet President Trump was not happy.

However, he spent the weekend restrategizing and came up with a whole new solution: It

wasn�t the Democrat�s fault the bill failed�IT WAS THE REPUBLICANS!

Not just any Republicans, mind you. The people who caused America to be stuck with these

horrible socialist solutions are:

The Freedom Caucus, with the help of Club For Growth and Heritage Action!

Now, your first thought is probably �These are Tea Party groups. There is no way they

would help the Democrats.� Right?

WRONG!

All three of these groups have one thing in common � THEY ARE FUNDED BY THE KOCH BROTHERS!

In case you are unaware, the Koch Brothers are the pseudo-Republican billionaires who

spend tons of money to see the Republican party collapse by destroying our unity.

Basically, Charles Koch and David Koch are no better that George Soros himself!

So what will President Trump do about these bringers of destruction? He is cutting them

out!

From now on, he plans on working across the aisle to bring together MODERATE Republicans

and Democrats and exclude ANYONE funded by the Koch family. They clearly DO NOT want

to see Planned Parenthood or Obamacare dealt with.

President Donald Trump doesn�t care if it�s a win for the Democrats or Republicans. He

isn�t a politician. His ONLY goal is to put America First and God Bless him for that!

For more infomation >> IT'S ON! Donald Trump Just Declared WAR On These Republicans! THIS IS HUGE! - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

dali je covjek ikad bio na mijesec? - Duration: 0:23.

dahlias man ever was on earth

dahlias man ever was on earth

whether the man ever was on earth YES or NO Write in the comments what you think

whether the man ever was on earth YES or NO Write in the comments what you think

whether the man ever was on earth YES or NO Write in the comments what you think

production TVSD

For more infomation >> dali je covjek ikad bio na mijesec? - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Baby Crying Learn Colors with Ice Cream vs Masha and the Bear Nursery Song - Duration: 5:22.

Bad Baby Crying Learn Colors with Ice Cream vs Masha and the Bear Nursery Song

For more infomation >> Bad Baby Crying Learn Colors with Ice Cream vs Masha and the Bear Nursery Song - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

Kid Daimond - Trampa 🎲 #NAMELESS - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> Kid Daimond - Trampa 🎲 #NAMELESS - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft: TIME PORTALS EP. 22 (Alone) - Duration: 3:29.

(time portal activates)

Herobrine: Alright, I'm on the other side.

Now that I've got him distracted fighting those monsters, I need to do something, quick.

Hey Pink Sheep, summon coordinate changing device.

(coordinate changing device summons)

Pink Sheep: Coordinate changing device successfully summoned.

Herobrine: Alright, perfect.

Now, I just gotta change the coordinates to go where I want it to go.

Alright, that should be good.

Hey Pink Sheep, implant coordinates.

Pink Sheep: Coordinates successfully implanted.

Herobrine: Alright, awesome. Now I need to do what I was meant to do.

Nick: Alright, I'm way behind, but I'm sure I'll be able to catch up.

(time portal activates)

(corrupt music)

(tv static)

(corrupt music)

(very corrupt music)

(very corrupt music and tv static)

(glitches)

(time portal activates)

Nick: Where am I? I don't see Herobrine anywhere!

Oh no...don't tell me this is what I think it is.

I think this is the Time Vortex.

I heard nobody has ever escaped from here, dead or alive!

But that doesn't make sense, because the portal behind me is still here.

(time portal closes)

What? Where did my portal go?

Oh, no! There's no way out!

That means...I'm probably going to die here.

(mellow piano music)

For more infomation >> Minecraft: TIME PORTALS EP. 22 (Alone) - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

¡Confirmaron que José José tiene cáncer de páncreas! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:53.

For more infomation >> ¡Confirmaron que José José tiene cáncer de páncreas! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

10 Trucos Que No Sabías De Google | TOP 10 | Vídeo en Español HD (CC) - Duration: 4:54.

For more infomation >> 10 Trucos Que No Sabías De Google | TOP 10 | Vídeo en Español HD (CC) - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Pattersons' Fried Chicken and Cheeseburger Challenge!! - Duration: 7:59.

Hey everybody this is Randy Santel,

Atlas with Atlas & Zeus Promotions and

proud owner of foodchallenges.com! Very

very excited I'm going for overall win

number 409 I am back in Liverpool

,England I am at Patterson's I'm taking

on their Quadruple Bypass Burger

Challenge now this thing looks freaking

delicious

it's basically got two of their burger

padding along with a whole bunch of goat

cheese and cheddar cheese along with

some rashers of bacon

we've got some onion rings on top along

with a side of coleslaw and then

Patterson as a restaurant and bar

they're famous for their chicken so I

got a couple pieces of their fried

chicken right here along with that

there's a whole load of fries on the

side but the challenge with this is I've

got 20 minutes to finish so if I do when

i'm going to get the 19 or 20 quid meal

for free and I will be up on their Wall

of Fame so let's get this challenge

started!

All right now with this challenge one

person has beaten it in the past but

they got a new menu and they made a

little bit bigger so nobody's been able

to complete the challenge of this size

and it's a lot of food in just 20 minutes

so we're just going for the win and

we're going to shut up and eat but let's

get started I'm going to go with the

burger first then I think the chicken

and slaw and finish with the fries

1, 2, 3. . . Boom! All right now i don't know

how i feel about goat cheese so I'm gonna

get that down early on

seven minutes 20 seconds left

19:14!

not much time left but that was a rough

one that was so much food to eat in 20 minutes but

had to sruggle with those fries a lot

but I got the 19 or 20 quid meal for

free

I got that I think it's in my fifth or

sixth win in Liverpool but thank you to

Pattersons for the awesome meal the

chicken with my favorite it was so good

it was very very good about I'm glad I ate that after eating

eating all that cheese what cheese

on there their beef was good and

the fries, I think there were

like four or five varieties mixed in

but overall is awesome challenge

didn't get to enjoy it too much

I was focused on eating but thank you

to Pattersons it was overall win number

409 thank you guys all for coming to

watch and cheer and thank you guys for

watching too!

For more infomation >> Pattersons' Fried Chicken and Cheeseburger Challenge!! - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Magic Shell ||| Healthy Dessert Age Blocker - Duration: 9:15.

Oops! I dropped one.

And you know what it means when you drop one?

You got an airplane yourself.

Open up the hanger, Drew.

Hey, my friend, Drew Canole, welcome to another Saturday Strategy.

Today, I'm talking about one of my favorite topics that may be a little controversial for you

- three fruits that actually accelerate the aging process.

I'm going to give you a little snippet on the aging process today.

And I'm going to prepare for you one of my favorite treats that I have ever had.

If you've ever had froyo, you know you go to the yogurt place, you buy ice cream,

and even though it's coconut ice cream there's still sugar in it.

I'm watching you, okay?

I see you in Whole Foods, I know what you're doing.

I'm going to prepare for you today a Magic Shell recipe that is going to blow your mind.

It's going to tantalize your taste buds.

We roll the banana in a chocolate shell just like salt in a magic shell.

As you can see, the banana loves the chocolate.

It's absolutely amazing and it's one of my favorite things to prepare for kids and adults alike.

It's really simple to make too, literally, two ingredients.

So let's talk about three fruits that speed up the aging process.

And when we talk about fruits, I'm talking about fructose.

And you may say, well, what is fructose, Drew?

if you don't know anything about it, it's glucose.

Glucose is sugar. Fructose is sugar.

Now, some may argue and say, "Drew, fruit has fiber", all this other stuff.

But what it does is it causes aging.

What they are is advanced glycation end-products, A.G.E.

What do these do to speed up the aging process?

Well, they mix with amino acids in the body and the sugar to actually cause inflammation.

Now what happens when we cause inflammation in the body?

When inflammation is spiked up, it causes cellular death, it speeds up the aging process.

So how do we bypass that if we do decide to eat fruits that can make us fat?

We can hack this process.

And by doing it, we're going to create the most amazing, magical recipe that there is.

You see, I've prepared today, my friend, a little coconut oil which I love.

And if you don't have this in your house,

I want to strongly encourage you to get as much coconut oil in your house as possible.

Alright, so here's the recipe, just a few ingredients.

We got a half a cup of coconut oil.

Coconut oil is loaded with good fat, it's great for the brain.

Sometimes, I just put a little bit of this in my juice.

My green juice with coconut oil helps satiate me, keep me satisfied all day long.

We have one serving of protein.

I'm putting it in the pan just like that - one serving is actually two scoops.

We're going to stir it up just like so.

I don't really want it boiling so I'm going to turn this down.

And you want your coconut oil to be just warm enough.

When you cook the protein and the coconut, you don't want it to get too hot.

Because when you dip the fruit in there, you don't want it to melt the fruit right away.

You want it to shell a hard casing around the fruit.

Let's test it! That's hot.

Alright! So I have frozen strawberries, and you want to make sure your fruit is frozen.

And we're going to roll it around in the magic shell, just like so, dip it.

So here's another thing that I absolutely love to Magic Shell.

Blueberries, that's right!

Dump them in the pan like so, and get them out of this pan.

We're going to get the Magic Shell all over them.

So now we have magic shell blueberries.

Look at these! Kids and adults alike will love the Magic Shell.

You're getting the protein, you're getting the coconut MCTs.

You're balancing out the insulin spike.

You're getting the antioxidant protective power of the berries and a delicious snack, what could be better?

Now I know you've probably had this before - chocolate-covered bananas.

So we're going to make our own rendition of the world's healthiest greatest tasting chocolate-covered banana.

Half a cup of coconut oil and we got some of the world's greatest protein here.

So we got one serving of protein, here it is.

Mix it up, let it heat up. Stir it up, stir it up.

So we have our chocolate ready to go.

We're gonna let it cool off for a second.

And then we're going to coat the banana.

Here we go - chocolate-covered raspberries.

Do I have anything in my teeth?

Alright, so we have our magic shell fruit.

We got vanilla-covered strawberries, chocolate-covered bananas,

vanilla covered blueberries and chocolate-covered raspberries.

Again this is like better than Froyo.

It's better than that ice cream parlor that you've been going through every Friday to reward yourself.

Whatever it is, if you're craving sugar over and over and over again, every single night ,

I want you to try this.

And don't eat a lot of it, okay?

I'm not going to sit down and eat four plates of fruit.

I'm actually going to bring some of my friends in here in a second.

But I want to let you know that there's a creative opportunity here for anything that you love,

anything that you desire, just put a little tweak.

Now when it comes to aging, it's all about managing blood sugar levels.

It's all about controlling that insulin spike that we did in the beginning.

So how can you do that for your transformation?

Maybe it's challenge yourself over the next seven days.

For seven days, commit to having no more than 25 grams of sugar a day.

if you're drinking Coca-Cola, you're snacking on anything that has over 25 grams of sugar in one sitting, cut it out.

Drink more water, get more sleep, have high fat, high protein meals.

And if you need to splurge, try our magic shell fruit.

It's absolutely delicious, it's going to ramp you up and give you energy.

I just had a cup of blueberries and I feel like I'm on top of the world.

So I want you to try this too.

Check it out! For more recipes, visit FitLife.TV.

Leave a comment below for our juicer winner and I want to reveal who won the juicer, right here, right now.

The juicer winner this week is Lisa B.

She said, "I've been sugar free for about two months now."

"Feels great. Started probiotics and Organifi. And love my new lifestyle."

Lisa, congratulations, you're committed.

You've already been doing this for two months.

It shows me that you're deeply invested in your transformation.

And since you're invested, the universe will always reward you.

But you have to be invested in your future, and your cause, and your vision for your life.

And Lisa, you're a walking demonstration of that.

So congratulations girl, the juicer is going out to you.

Alright, so now that we're giving away the juicer,

let's bring in some of my friends to try this delicious anti-aging Magic Shell fruit, let's go!

Thank you for subscribing to our YouTube channel and making a difference in the world.

As always, remember, he's stealing it.

What do we say? We're in this together.

But this is mine.

What is this? It's really good.

Mine. Just don't try to take my stuff.

Hmmmm. Yummy.

With this, why not? It tastes like a popsicle, even better.

I don't even work here.

I'm just eating you guys' food literally.

For more infomation >> Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Magic Shell ||| Healthy Dessert Age Blocker - Duration: 9:15.

-------------------------------------------

4 افكار واختراعات منزلية رهيبة لن تصدق انها موجودة شاهد واستمتع.!! - Duration: 10:05.

For more infomation >> 4 افكار واختراعات منزلية رهيبة لن تصدق انها موجودة شاهد واستمتع.!! - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

SPIDERMAN FROZEN ELSA at school: the new guy BLACK SPIDER-MAN & FREAKY JOKER Prank fun superhero IRL - Duration: 11:57.

For more infomation >> SPIDERMAN FROZEN ELSA at school: the new guy BLACK SPIDER-MAN & FREAKY JOKER Prank fun superhero IRL - Duration: 11:57.

-------------------------------------------

How America Will End - Duration: 10:40.

How America Will End

The following is an analysis of what has been learned about the pattern America will follow

on the path to its demise and final resting place.

But America isn�t just going to end, because it will and already is, morphing into a new

entity which will be completely divorced from its original founding principles and culture.

The Foundations of God, Family, Country The three virtues listed in the subtitle is

what America used to aspire to be.

Because of our sinful nature, America never achieved great heights with regard to the

attainment of our ideals, but at least the ideals were in place.

These three goals dominated our goals.

This is no longer true as witchcraft now occupies an equal position to Christianity.

Over half of our children grow up in a broken home and our children attend schools who no

longer teach or aspire to the ideal of American excellence.

America is no longer a nation of rules.

It is a nation of power, greed and avarice.

Every perversion is embraced and those that still aspire to traditional values (e.g. Christian,

pro-Constitution) are labeled as domestic terrorists in such government documents as

the 2008 MIAC Report.

Up is down and down is up.

X

Russian defectors warned us this would be coming as the Communist/Muslim Brotherhood

influence dominate the national agenda and in particular, the Democratic party that has

been selected to complete the takedown of America.

America has become a rudderless ship of amoral and immoral people cast adrift in a sea of

depravity and Satanic principles.

Control of the Media Where a 1968 Brady Bunch TV episode was the

FIRST ever TV show to display a husband and wife sleeping in the same bed, today�s displays

on TV regarding language, sexual behavior and adherence to the rule of law are virtually

non-existent.

We make fun of classic TV shows such as Leave It to Beaver, yet this used to be the Happy

Days norm.

Instead of entertainment that reflected a consensus of moral values being displayed

in our TV shows, literature and movies, these entities are now the trend setters.

The smug conceit of Hollywood is on full display as they continue to take America to new depths

of depravity, and I am speaking about Breeder Babies, trafficking and far left attitudes

that are hypercritical of anything representing God, family and country.

A nation that follows the values of Hollywood is a lost nation.

The News Media For a nation to lose its way and descend into

traditional one-world globalism that is decidedly Satanic in nature, the flow of information

must be controlled.

And thanks to Bill Clinton, the FCC broadcast regulations had to be changed and they were

in the mid 1990�s when Bill Clinton permitted regulations to be struck down that prevented

unlimited media ownership by a select few.

It used to be illegal to own a newspaper and a radio station in the same market, or one

TV station and one radio station.

TODAY, SIX MEN CONTROL 95%+ OF THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

And again, anything that represents traditional American values is cast in a negative light

as the people are bombarded with the relentless brainwashing of messages that promote Godless

behavior and the acceptance of the New World Order agenda and America, for the most part,

has become �Dumb unto death� as Steve Quayle likes to call it.

Most of America does not even know that their country is being destroyed along with their

collective futures.

This is not about riding out a bad economic cycle while waiting for the good �ole days

to return.

This is not about an American downturn, this is about an American takedown.

In the course of my life, I have witnessed many a dying person rally and almost appear

to be on the road to recovery, only to finally give in to the deadly onslaught brought about

by a failed immune system.

This is what America just encountered with the election of Donald Trump.

For one shining moment, America threw off the propaganda shackles and did just enough

to get Donald Trump elected and then they went back to sleep.

The role of the Independent Media (IM) cannot be overstated when it came to getting Trump

elected.

The IM gave the previously ignorant and downtrodden a gathering place as Trump�s America first

message was repeated over and over.

Lapsed Into a Coma Trump was elected and then America went back

to sleep.

The politically ignorant just assumed that Donald Trump would ride in on his white horse

and save the day.

Trump faces a hostile Congress that is owned by the corporations which are sponsoring the

American job-killing free trade agreements and espouse totally open borders no matter

what the cost.

The only way that the Trump agenda could be implemented was to change Congress (2016),

or have the public intimidate Congress with nonelection (2016-2018).

To accomplish the latter, if just half the people that voted for Trump would send a daily

email, or make a daily call to one of their elected representatives, these so-called representatives

of the people would be afraid to come out of their Congressional offices.

They could be intimidated by the public.

If that strategy failed, and it wouldn�t, then voting out all incumbents in 2018 could

produce the same result in that we could find a willing Congress to implement fair trade

deals and enforce reasonable immigration laws that protect and benefit the citizens of this

nation.

But most Americans probably don�t even know who the incumbent is and we are slipping back

to step one as the country goes back to sleep.

America just went through the phase where it rallied from death�s doorstep only to

slip into its final coma.

The Globalists Are Taking Out the Eyes and Ears of the People

The globalists rightfully blame the IM for getting Trump elected and delaying their takeover

of the country.

Now the social media giants of Facebook, Youtube and Twitter are dismantling the IM one broadcaster,

one writer, one activist at a time.

Trump gave the country a chance to become a nation of activists and instead we are a

nation of slacktivists.

With the ongoing take down of the IM (e.g. Alex Jones, Paul Watson, Lisa Haven and myself

to name a few), will nobody step forward to awaken the the Rip Van Winkles� of this

country from their slumber for the final battle?

Within 6 months, the eyes and ears of the people will likely be all but gone.

The people will never know what hit them and they certainly will not have a centralized

rallying point from which to organize against this planned and final takeover.

Some have asked me why don�t the globalists just takeover right now, all at once.

The main answer to that question is the globalists are not plundering the resources and the labor

of the people.

When the last bit of blood has been squeezed from the last turnip, the end will come swiftly.

When the final resources are gone and the citizen journalists are out of the way, the

path to national Armageddon will continue at breakneck speed.

Jade Helm 15 and UWEX 16 During Jade Helm 15, I warned the country

that these were drills designed to eliminate any vestige of resistance against the New

World Order takedown of the country.

This is where the country will come to understand the reasons for the NDAA and the FEMA camps.

We will soon enter America�s darkest hour.

What is standing in the way?

The answer is Donald Trump.

However, the Deep State has managed to create such a quagmire that Trump can get nothing

done.

And America�s political fickleness will rear its ugly head to give the Democrats control

of the House in 2018.

And when that happens, Donald Trump will be impeached.

Today�s Russian allegations are laying the framework for impeachment.

November of 2018 will become the D-Day to destruction.

The globalists have tipped their hand.

They will use the Russian threat to impose virtual martial law.

All opposition to the coming war of depopulation will be silenced.

As Bill Ayers, Obama�s political benefactor predicted, millions will disappear.

The Great War of Depopulation America has one last task to perform before

it is laid to rest.

It must start the great war of depopulation.

Remember, the globalists have repeatedly stated that they want to reduce the population by

90% and by any means possible.

Out of the ashes will arise the Phoenix of the New World Order.

What Lies Ahead?

Christianity will be outlawed and every perversion including pedophilia will be openly practiced.

The world will embrace the new religion of GAIA.

A new servant class, drawn from the small number of �deplorables� will service the

new elite who will have morphed into some form of existence which will be the result

of transhumanism.

Satan will firmly be in control of planet.

Could these be the �final days�, I am not sure, but I would not bet against it.

Cognitive dissonance and bystander apathy have their hidden price.

Just think how history could have been different if America had seized the opportunity to support

Trump, but that door is quickly closing, the gap narrowing, and it is closing for the final

time.

God gave us one final chance to get it right and we are collectively slapping away the

hand of God and embracing Satanism by default.

There is no third option.

If you can�t get on board with saving America, at least get on board with saving your soul.

For more infomation >> How America Will End - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

WTF Impossible card Trick!!!! By Lazarus Benson - Duration: 1:43.

Alright guys what's up I'm going to show you Something cool.

Haley you're going to say stop somewhere.

Stop Right here?

Okay we're going to push the card forward.

Okay I'm going to push it up a little bit.

You got it?

You got it?

Okay.

They go back in the box.

They go right here.

We're going to put the deck right there.

It stays in view at all times.

Now we're going to try this.

Do me a favor open up your hand.

Bring it low right here.

Open up more like a table.

There you go.

Perfect.

Okay look!

Watch.

It's pretty cool huh goes from there to wherever right?

How'd you do that?

We'll check this out here.

Watch.

The boxes been in view at all times.

Look.

Check this out.

Grab the card out for me.

Grab that card.

The whole thing out for me.

What was your card relay quick?

Six of hearts.

Six of hearts.

Turn it over.

Thats Awesome!

For more infomation >> WTF Impossible card Trick!!!! By Lazarus Benson - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Soft Cozy Micro Cord Plush Comforter Set - Duration: 9:47.

For more infomation >> Soft Cozy Micro Cord Plush Comforter Set - Duration: 9:47.

-------------------------------------------

Burning 11 Matches. Slow motion | CrazyRussianBulbasaur - Duration: 1:00.

Music: Undeniable

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét