CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK
LADY ALTAGRACIA
Your father doesn't know he was lied to
and there's no reason for him to know.
I'm going to prove to you that Lydia's a tramp who just wants
an idiot like you she can live off of.
I have to find her if I want to know where I come from.
I need you to get a search warrant for Braulio's car.
What am I supposed to find?
Proof that he's responsible for Ximena's disappearance.
You never married or had a family
because you never stopped thinking about me.
Why are you kissing me?
Because you saved my life.
What? Don't you like it?
I might've saved you, but you don't have to pretend.
Saul's the one who brought you back to life.
He loves you.
Saul failed me too. I don't care about him.
I don't think there's a man out there capable of loving me.
Or is there?
You're careless, Saul.
Why'd you check Braulio's car without telling me?
Interfering with a police investigation is a crime.
I know,
but I also know how long police investigations take.
Ximena's very important to me. I couldn't wait.
Saul, as a guy, I understand your concern,
but if Karen says we need to be patient and follow procedure,
then we should listen.
Ximena's missing.
The longer we wait, the more she's at risk,
yet all you care about is following
a corrupt police department's procedures.
I'm no dirty cop!
I won't allow you to insult me in my own office.
Karen, you know that's not what I meant.
Whatever. Don't apologize.
You suck at it.
You're in luck.
I have Ximena's cell phone records.
They show Braulio was the last person she talked to
before she disappeared.
I'll ask the judge for a search warrant.
Great. When are we going?
We aren't going anywhere. Jorge and I will go.
You're a lawyer, not a cop.
We'll let you know if we find anything.
We'll follow Karen's lead for now.
Wouldn't it be best to move all your things to the other room?
Am I bothering you?
That's not what I said.
Since you said you didn't want to bother me by sleeping here,
I thought...
Don't worry. I won't hurt you.
It's Diego you should be worried about.
Today we argued over that Lydia girl again.
Braulio, just leave him alone.
I'm not you, Valeria!
I won't let my son throw his life away
for a tramp after our money.
I have my qualms about that relationship too,
but she's not as bad as you say.
We'll see about that.
For now, I closed all your bank accounts.
What? Why me?
I don't trust you.
From now on, I want to know how you're spending our money.
This isn't fair!
I'm doing it for our son.
You're weak, Valeria.
I won't let you give him any money
so he can run around with that gold digger.
My dad canceled my credit cards.
He doesn't want us to be together.
He thinks you'll dump me if I have no money to spend on you.
I don't need anyone's money.
You know that, right?
Yeah, but he thinks you want to marry into my money.
Marry you?
I've never even thought about it.
I have. I'd like to marry you.
I'd love to share my life with you.
We barely know each other. I don't know about this, Diego.
There are a lot of things you still have to do.
You need to complete your education and get a job.
What about you? Don't you have dreams?
I do, but we'll go into that later.
You had a really tough day.
You're right.
I have a test tomorrow morning.
Thanks for everything. Call you tomorrow.
Love you. Bye.
I know you hate me
and that you're only saying these things so I'll talk.
You won't torture me using violence.
You'll seduce me and drive me crazy.
Am I?
I shouldn't have told you what I felt for you that night,
what I've felt for you all these years
even though I didn't know who you were or where you were.
If you really feel anything for me,
then tell me who the last Monkey is.
Altagracia, please.
Do you want me to stop?
Don't you want me to touch you?
I can't lie to you. I...
You're not like the other Monkeys.
Show me that what you feel or felt for me once was true.
Tell me his name.
It's the only way I'll let you live.
I'll be back, Daniel.
Adolfo, I can't stand this secrecy.
Ever since I found out my dad isn't really my dad,
I can't stop thinking about it.
Don't worry.
You'll get to the bottom of this.
I'll help you, but promise me you'll be patient.
This could take days or months.
Months?
Yes, so we should get started as soon as possible.
I have the day off so we can run a search, alright?
Adolfo, you're wasting your time.
There's no record of the marriage.
I tried to find it once. It was a dead end.
You see?
Yeah, lots of people named Lazaro Hernandez.
Do you know anything else?
A date or where he was born.
The company. My mother stole his company.
What type of company was it?
I remember him talking about builders once.
-He was in construction? -Yeah.
Lazaro owned a construction company?
Coffee, Braulio?
No, thanks.
I just wanted to ask
about that matter in the basement at the ranch.
Matamoros is keeping an eye on him.
I was with him last night.
Did he give you the name?
Not yet, but he will. He'll tell me.
You're wasting your time.
Give me an hour with him and I'll make him sing.
Daniel isn't like the others.
He has a guilty complex and it's shaped his character.
He's become a protector of sorts.
He protects all the women and children in the foundation.
He saved my life in Veracruz
and he did it again when Francisco Vega kidnapped me.
Can you believe he said he fell in love with me that night?
What night? The night he raped you?
Unbelievable, he's manipulating you so you'll forgive him.
You can't believe a single word he says.
I know when a man is being honest.
It doesn't happen often, but it happens.
Daniel's being honest.
I just have to seduce him.
I'll seduce him so he'll give me the name.
I'm here for my husband's body.
Please take a seat.
We're going over the autopsy.
Once we're done, you can take his body.
What about my money? All my accounts are frozen.
I need the money. My daughters don't have a home.
I'm sorry, ma'am, but I'm only a detective.
There's nothing I can...
You could do something if you wanted,
but you won't because you're following Altagracia's orders.
My daughters are starving because of that woman
and Rafael Cabral, who's accusing my husband,
after he looked him up to offer him his services.
I understand, but Rafael Cabral has nothing to do with this.
He offered your husband his services,
but he has nothing to do with this.
If you don't believe me, then ask the man who was with him,
that man who runs a foundation for battered women.
Daniel Llamas.
Yes, I think that's his name.
Wait, so you're saying Rafael Cabral
and Daniel Llamas went looking for your husband?
Yes, that's what I said.
What is it, Dad?
Where are you?
I'm in school. Where else?
I wanted to make sure you were there
and not wasting your time with that street vendor.
Stop treating me like a kid. I'm not reckless.
You know I take school seriously.
Are you with Isabela? Have you seen her?
No, Isabela didn't come today.
She must be grieving Emiliano. Have you called her?
No, I haven't. I have to go.
I have a test and I need to turn off my phone.
Fine, son. We'll talk later.
Sleep with her if you want, or anyone else for that matter,
just don't take her seriously.
Those types of women aren't like Isabela!
-I love Lydia, Dad! -You don't love her, son.
You're confusing lust with love.
You're so naïve that you don't realize you don't love her.
You're only with her because she sleeps with you.
Mago's taking forever.
I told her to wake me
so we could buy the sandwich ingredients,
but look at the time.
You think it's her?
I don't know. Let me see.
It's an unknown caller.
Hello.
Hi, Lydia.
It's Braulio, Diego's father.
Who gave you my number?
Diego did. This morning.
We talked and I mentioned I wanted to talk to you.
What about?
I know you don't trust me.
I haven't been very nice to you,
but I spoke to my son this morning and I realized
how important you are to him.
I think we should meet.
Let's put our differences aside and agree to a truce.
You want us to meet alone?
I just want what's best for my son.
I'm guessing you want the same, right?
I'm not sure we should meet without Diego.
Lydia, Diego's in school
and I'd rather he didn't skip class.
He's already missed enough school
because of Emiliano's death and you.
Can't it be some other day?
I know you don't trust me and I don't want you to worry.
Let's meet in a public place with lots of people.
I'm on my way
to the grand opening of one of our company's new buildings.
Let's meet up there. Sound good?
We've run searches with my dad's name
and every other keyword we've thought about and nothing.
"Construction company," "engineers," "architects..."
Wait a second.
When'd your mother steal his company from him?
When I was born.
Alright.
Write the year, maybe something will pop up.
-There's something there. -Yeah.
It's the construction company's public record.
"Hernandez Construction Company."
Yes, it's like our last name.
There's not a lot of info.
It just says the company went bankrupt.
If that's his company, then that's wrong.
My mother stole it from him.
Maybe that's how she made it disappear.
Maybe she seized the assets and opened a new company.
Let's see...
It won't let me in. It's restricted.
-Why? -No idea.
Nope, it's blocked.
It can only be accessed from a government office.
Then let's go to one.
This is all we've managed to find.
Sweetie, you've barely eaten anything.
Mom, I don't feel well. I don't want to go to school.
I understand, but going to school might distract you.
I don't want you to stay here.
Sweetie, let her stay.
It must be hard for her to go back.
It's where she and Emiliano spent most of their time.
Just for today.
Thanks for understanding, Felipe.
Hello?
Altagracia?
It's the guards at the gate. Your aunt is asking about you.
I can talk to her.
Shall I tell her you're indisposed?
No, I'm through avoiding her.
Let her in.
Hello.
Isabela, sweetie, I'm really sorry about Emiliano.
I don't believe you.
Excuse me?
You threatened to throw him in jail if he stayed with me
just like you threatened to hurt Marcos and his family
if he didn't dump me.
How can someone who does that feel sorry about anything?
It's obvious you've turned her against me.
Felipe had nothing to do with this.
I'm upset because you gave me reason to be!
You and only you drove me away!
LADY ALTAGRACIA

For more infomation >> UPDATE: New section, new album, new sideproject - Duration: 1:22. 



For more infomation >> 3 Recipes for Skin Lightening In 5 Bright Skin Brightening Skin Like A Girl 18 - Duration: 13:15.
For more infomation >> Китайский Гороскоп на 2017 год для знака ПЕТУХА. Гороскоп Петуха на 2017 год /Наталья Пугачева - Duration: 17:59. 


For more infomation >> Unboxing Dewalt DWE7470 Table Saw - Duration: 11:40.
For more infomation >> E4 Hollyoaks Exclusive Clip: Tuesday 28th March - Duration: 1:00. 
For more infomation >> Touch Right On This Woman's Body Will Be So Wet That It Should not Hurt Down - Duration: 11:55.
For more infomation >> Дети и Машины Про Бульдозер Строительные Машинки для детей #Спецтехника - Duration: 2:12.
For more infomation >> Travelling With Kids - The Airport ✈️ | Holiday Extras Travel Guides - Duration: 2:01.
For more infomation >> LIVE: Taarifa ya Habari Kutoka TBC 1 : Ekari 2 za Bangi Zakamatwa, Zateketezwa Kigoma - Duration: 1:17:43. 
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét