Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 28 2017

Dissociation is a term that can describe a range of experiences - anything from a mild

detachment from a person's immediate surroundings to a severe detachment of the person's physical

and emotional experiences and it feels weird.

♫♪♫♪

So, when I dissociate it's like I'm playing a video game without having played the tutorial first.

It feels like my life is a video game and I am trying to control a protagonist from

a third person point of view - and I know and can think of what I want them to do, but

I don't know the controls so I can't make them do it.

In this situation, I am both the video game character and the player.

Sometimes I dissociate as a coping mechanism.

It happens in response to a stressful event.

It's a defense mechanism, but it's a terrible one.

Existing in the real world is difficult and constantly gives me anxiety and stresses me

out so my dissociation often comes at times when it is not at all helpful: when I wake up, when I go to

work, and sometimes I'm just hanging out with my friends and my brain goes blank and I enter

video game mode.

I know when it happens.

I recognize it as it happens most of the time now, but I can't do anything to break me out

when I dissociate and that sucks.

I don't mean to worry anyone by talking about this.

I've actually been managing my mental health pretty well lately, but there is a stigma

around talking about experiences that I have and that I used to have more regularly and

didn't even have the vocabulary to describe because nobody talked about it.

So I assumed it was normal. I assumed it was healthy.

I want to be someone that talks about mental health and someone that helps end the stigma

around mental health so that more people will be able to seek help and the only way to become

that person is to do the sort of things that person would do, so I am.

Anyways, you can click up here to subscribe if you want to help end the stigma around

mental health, click over here to watch my last video, and click right over here to support

me on patreon.

I'll see you tomorrow.

Bye!

For more infomation >> Dissociation #WithCaptions - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

ODDLY SATISFYING SLIME Video Ever ASMR - SoSatisfying - Duration: 5:36.

ODDLY SATISFYING SLIME Video Ever

ASMR

SoSatisfying

For more infomation >> ODDLY SATISFYING SLIME Video Ever ASMR - SoSatisfying - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG] Canon EOS M × #LuHan TVC - Duration: 0:31.

I.....

want to take photos of something,

and that is.....

You

Want to take photos of all of you.

For camera, I only choose Canon,

EOS M6 comes on stage,

Woo That's impressive !

For more infomation >> [ENG] Canon EOS M × #LuHan TVC - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Самые Любимые, #Песни Для Души, Богдан Галий - Duration: 3:33.

Most Favorite, Songs for the Soul

For more infomation >> Самые Любимые, #Песни Для Души, Богдан Галий - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

LVRK - ตัวปัญหา (beat prod. slotphoom) - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> LVRK - ตัวปัญหา (beat prod. slotphoom) - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Fire destroys several units at Greenville apartment complex - Duration: 1:31.

LEAVING SOME WITH ONLY THE

CLOTHES ON THEIR BACKS

>> FLAMES BURST THROUGH THE ROOF

OF THE APARTMENTS OFF OLD

BUNCOMBE ROAD IN GREENVILLE

COUNTY, AROUND 4:30 THIS

AFTERNOON FIREFIGHTERS TRIED

CONTAINING THE BLAZE FROM THE

GROUND BUT YOU CAN SEE FROM SKY

4 WINDS PUSHED THE SMOKE AND

FUELED THE FIRE

JASON NURMI PARKER FIRE DISTRICT

FIRE MARSHAL IT'S ALWAYS A

BATTLE WITH THE WIND, AND I GOT

HERE A LITTLE LATER ON THE SCENE

BUT I WAS TOLD THE WIND WAS YOU

KNOW WAS WORKING IT'S WAY ACROSS

THE ATTIC AND PUSHING THE FIRE

UP THAT WAY SO.

>> ONCE FIREFIGHTERS STARTED

SPRAYING FROM THE AIR THEY WERE

ABLE TO GET CONTROL OF THE FIRE

AND ABOUT 6 THIS EVENING WERE

ABLE TO PUT IT OUT.

>> CAN I TRY TO TALK TO YOU REAL

QUICK NO I'M REAL SORRY

THE BARTOLEME FAMILY LIVED IN

ONE OF THE UNITS ANTONIO SANCHEZ

TOLD US WHAT HAPPENED

>> SHE WAS IN THE LIVING ROOM,

SHE SMELLED SMOKE AND SHE WENT

UPSTAIRS AND KNOCKED ON THE

DOORS AND GOT EVERYBODY OUT.

AND THEY RAN OUT WITH JUST THE

CLOTHES ON THEIR BACK?

NOTHING JUST GET OUT THERE AS

QUICK AS THEY CAN.

PARKER FIRE SAYS EVERYBODY IN

HIM THOSE 9 UNITS DID GET OUT

SAFELY AND NO FIREFIGHTERS WERE

HURT IN THE BLAZE.

ALL IN ALL AT LEAST 10 ENGINES

RUSHED TO THE SCENE FROM

PIEDMONT PARK, BEREA, GREENVILLE

AND PARKER.

COREY: THE RED CROSS IS HERE

TRYING TO FIND A PLACE FOR THOSE

9 FAMILIES TO STAY, MEANWHILE

FIRE INVESTIGATORS ARE TRYING TO

FIND OUT WHAT STARTED THE FIRE

IN THE FIRST PLACE.

JOHN LYON WYFF NEWS 4 GREENVILLE

For more infomation >> Fire destroys several units at Greenville apartment complex - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

이달의소녀탐구 #86 (LOOΠΔ TV #86) - Duration: 0:55.

ViVi wants to run in LOOΠΔ's new gym clothes! ViVi : Hello~

ViVi : I want to run at the shooting site today~

But it keeps on raining

ViVi : It's still raining... still bad weather...

ViVi : Rain.... I don't like you....

HaSeul : Now... it's stopped raining for a while

HaSeul : We have to film every scenes what we planned today!

HaSeul : I'm so worried

ViVi is trying her best, although the weather is bad

'How about running, ViVi'

ViVi : Running?

ViVi : I love it!

HeeJin : It's time to film a group dance scene~

HeeJin : I was thinking 'when is this rain supposed to let up?', but fortunately it's stopped now!

The scene wasn't used for "Love&Live" MV, but the girls did their best!

For more infomation >> 이달의소녀탐구 #86 (LOOΠΔ TV #86) - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Trump calls out Freedom Caucus in tweets - Duration: 3:04.

Trump calls out Freedom Caucus in tweets

BY JORDAN FABIAN

President Trump on Friday morning directly challenged the House Freedom Caucus to support

the House GOP's ObamaCare repeal plan, warning that they would be inadvertently supporting

Planned Parenthood if they opposed his bill.

�The irony is that the Freedom Caucus, which is very pro-life and against Planned Parenthood,

allows P.P. to continue if they stop this plan!� Trump tweeted.

�After seven horrible years of ObamaCare (skyrocketing premiums & deductibles, bad

healthcare), this is finally your chance for a great plan!�

The irony is that the Freedom Caucus, which is very pro-life and against Planned Parenthood,

allows P.P. to continue if they stop this plan!

Trump is turning up the pressure on Republicans hours before an expected vote on the American

Health Care Act (AHCA).

The bill, backed by Trump and House GOP leadership, has faced opposition from the conservative

Freedom Caucus as well as centrist Republicans.

Republicans are a dozen votes short of what they need to pass the measure, according to

The Hill�s whip count.

But the president is betting he can flip conservative holdouts by using his bully pulpit to hammer

them.

The tweets come less than 24 hours after Trump�s team issued an ultimatum to House conservatives,

telling them he will leave ObamaCare in place unless they support the AHCA.

It�s not clear how the Freedom Caucus will respond to Trump�s public pressure.

The ultraconservative group has a long history of bucking their leadership, a phenomenon

on display Thursday after the group held a tense meeting with Trump and his senior advisers

at the White House.

The Freedom Caucus failed to reach an agreement on the healthcare plan, even after getting

a concession when Trump�s team agreed to eliminate ObamaCare's essential health benefits,

which mandated that insurers cover certain healthcare in their plans.

States can then set their own benefits.

The AHCA would repeal many core elements of ObamaCare while replacing it with a more conservative

plan centered on giving people tax credits to help purchase insurance.

But the Freedom Caucus has said the bill doesn�t go far enough in rolling back ObamaCare and

argues it creates a new entitlement program.

Stripping Planned Parenthood funding, however, has irked moderate Republicans, especially

in the Senate where the measure faces stiff resistance.

"They will sacrifice the health of every woman in this country to pass this disastrous bill,"

Planned Parenthood Executive Vice President Dawn Laguens said in

a statement.

For more infomation >> Trump calls out Freedom Caucus in tweets - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

EPA Head Fakes Caring About Environment - Duration: 6:08.

>> WE ALREADY KNOW DONALD TRUMP DOESN'T TAKE ENVIRONMENTAL

ISSUES SECRETLY.

HIS EPA CHIEF,

SCOTT PRUITT, RECENTLY APPEARED ON A NEWS SHOW AND TALKED ABOUT

EXECUTIVE ACTION TRUMP IS TAKING WHEN IT COMES TO CERTAIN

REGULATIONS PERTAINING TO

CLIMATE CHANGE.

THE REASON WHY HE IS GOING TO SIGN THIS

EXECUTIVE ACTION IS BECAUSE HE

BELIEVES IT IS A BAD DEAL.

STOP FOR A SECOND.

I GOT IT, WE NEED

TO BE HARDER ON CHINA AND INDIA.

AT THE SAME TIME WE HAVE BEEN

POLLUTING THE PLANET MUCH LONGER THAN THOSE COUNTRIES.

JUST

BECAUSE CHINA ISN'T TAKING IN OF ACTION DOESN'T MEAN WE GET THE

TURNAROUND AND SAY WE ARE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING EITHER.

THE

WHOLE BAD DEAL THING IS A

SCAPEGOAT.

THE REALITY IS THEY DON'T WANT REGULATIONS WHEN IT

COMES TO THE ENVIRONMENT.

THEY WANT BIG BUSINESS TO DO WHATEVER

THEY WANT, EVEN IF THEY ARE

POISONING US.

>> PRUITT IS BEING DISINGENUOUS HERE.

WHY NOT JUST ADMIT WHO YOU

ARE?

YOU HAVE DONE IN THE PAST.

HE DOESN'T BELIEVE CLIMATE

CHANGE IS HAPPENING OR THAT IT

IS MAN-MADE.

HE IS A NEANDERTHAL.

HE DOESN'T BELIEVE

IN SCIENCE.

HE THINKS ALMOST ALL THE WORLD'S SCIENTISTS ARE IN ON

SOME WEIRD CONSPIRACY WHERE THEY WILL MAKE MONEY AS PROFESSORS.

BUT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE RUNNING THE OIL COMPANIES MAKE BILLIONS,

ARE DOING IT OUT OF THE GOODNESS

OF THEIR HEARTS.

HE IS PAID TO BELIEVERS BY THE OIL COMPANIES

WHO RUN CAMPAIGNS FOR HIM. AND OKLAHOMA HE LET ALL THESE

DIFFERENT MOVEMENTS TO GATHER UP ENERGY MONEY AND GIVE IT TO

REPUBLICANS.

YOU ARE CORRUPT.

YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT THOUGH, YOU

CAN JUST SAY I DON'T BELIEVE IN

CLIMATE CHANGE.

INSTEAD YOU ARE BOTHERING TO LIE.

INSTEAD YOU

SAY YOU WISH CHINA AND INDIA WERE FIGHTING CLIMATE CHANGE

HARDER?

>> WE ARE SCREWED AND WE JUST KNOW DURING THE TRUMP

ADMINISTRATION THAT COMBATING CLIMATE CHANGE IS NOT PRIORITY.

HE IS GOING TO DO WHATEVER

PROGRESS WE HAD PRIOR.

THAT IS WHAT WE JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH I

GUESS.

WE NEED TO RESIST, GATHER AS MANY PEOPLE TO BE ACTIVE IN

THE MIDTERM ELECTIONS AND ELECT THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO REPRESENT

US.

>>THEY WILL LITERALLY SEND US BACK FOUR YEARS IN TIME.

THEY

WILL COST US FOUR YEARS.

I OFTEN SAY IT IS ABOUT THE SYSTEM AND

THE PEOPLE INVOLVED.

CORPORATIONS ARE EVIL, THAT IS

SILLY, THEY ARE ROBOTS, AMORAL.

THEY ARE LITERALLY PROGRAMMED BY

US ACCORDING TO THE LAW TO MAXIMIZE PROFIT.

THEY ARE

MACHINES THAT ARE BUILT TO DO

THAT.

BUT THERE ARE CASES LIKE SCOTT PRUITT WHERE YOU GO HE IS

A BAD GUY.

HE IS NOT AN EXECUTIVE WHO WAS GOING TO GET

FIRED IF HE DOESN'T MAXIMIZE

PROFIT.

YOU CAN RIGHTFULLY SAY THAT DOESN'T JUSTIFY THOSE

EXECUTIVES EITHER.

BUT IN PRUITT'S CASE HE IS JUST AN

ERRAND BOY.

HIS ROLE IN THIS DRAMA IS OKAY MR.

DONORS, HOW

CAN I HELP YOU?

HE BETRAYED THAT TRUST AND OKLAHOMA AND IS

BETRAYING THAT TRUST NOW NATIONWIDE WITH GLOBAL IMPACT

BECAUSE HE WANTED TO BE PART OF

THE CORRUPTION AND TAKE MORE DONOR MONEY.

THAT IS DISGUSTING.

IN HIS CASE THAT MEANS YOU ARE A

BAD GUY.

THAT MEANS YOU ARE WILLING TO SACRIFICE EVERYONE'S

HEALTH.

I DON'T BELIEVE HE IS ACTUALLY THAT STUPID THAT HE

THINKS ALMOST ALL THE WORLD'S

SCIENTISTS GOT TOGETHER AND DECIDED TO LAUNCH A CONSPIRACY

THAT EVEN THOUGH CLIMATE CHANGE IS NOT HAPPENING AND

TEMPERATURES ARE NOT RISING, YOU ARE GOING TO FAKE ALL OF THE

DATA AND GET ALL OF THE SCIENTISTS TO SAY THAT IS TRUE.

HE DOESN'T BELIEVE ANY OF THAT.

HE IS JUST A GUY WITH NO

MORALITY.

HE GOT REWARDED FOR THAT BY BEING THE HEAD OF THE

EPA.

IF YOU ARE BETRAYING THAT TRUST THEN YEAH, I GET TO CALL

YOU A BAD GUY.

SCOTT PRUITT

HELPING TO DESTROY THE PLANET.

THAT

IS THE COLD HARD REALITY.

For more infomation >> EPA Head Fakes Caring About Environment - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

ARE YOU READY THE NEPHILIM GIANTS ARE COMING! - Duration: 5:59.

ARE YOU READY THE NEPHILIM GIANTS ARE COMING!

What explains the mysteries of the pyramids?

If it was the Egyptians then where did they develop the mathematical and astronomical

knowledge to build with such accuracy?

This boon of knowledge around that period seems abnormal in comparison with the period.

Inside Hebrew texts, we can provide information about a mysterious race called the Nephilim.

GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA

The great pyramid of Giza is the largest pyramid as well as the first built in Giza.

In the construction, it uses 2.3 million stones blocks which weight 2.5 to 15 tons each.

(National Geographic).

It is made of limestone rock, and some histories suggest the peak was initially capped in gold.

It is directionally facing true north.

It is astounding in its mathematical principles, �The pyramids at Giza are sometimes called

the only �true� pyramids because they are the only ones in Egypt with sides that

rise at the �perfect� angle of 52 degrees.

� This angle embodies in the Pyramid the mathematical pi factor!� but more significantly,

it is only at 52 degrees that the ratio of the height of the Pyramid to its base perimeter

is the same as that of the radius of a circle to its circumference!

Furthermore, the 52-degree pyramid also builds in the special geometric feature of the golden

section.� Pyramids of Giza

CAN WE DETERMINE THE LIKELY ARCHITECTS OF THE PYRAMIDS?

We also know that the Giza pyramids are aligned with the stars, specially the constellation

Orion�s belt which in the period was known as Osiris.

In astronomy, there is a cycle every 26000 years known as Precession.

This is where the earth shifts a little on its axis and leads to different positions

of the stars in our sky.

This is how we know what the sky looked like at that time, in fact.

But it also means the Egyptians, in their calculations, must also have known about precession

and the fact that the earth is not perfectly spherical.

We certainly know other monuments in the world have star alignments as well.

THE NEPHILIM

There are references we can begin to analyze of Nephilim in the Bible.

�When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them,

the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive.

And they took as their wives any they chose.

3 Then the LORD said, z�My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh:

his days shall be 120 years.� 4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also

afterward, when the sons of God came into the daughters of man and they bore children

to them.

These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.� Biblia Genesis 6: 1-4

Here there are references to the �sons of God� taking wives.

Who were these sons of God?

These were the Nephilim who then had children of �renown.'

They have mentioned again:

�Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?

Tell me, if you have understanding.

5 Who determined its measurements�surely you know!

Or who stretched the line upon it?

6 On what were its bases sunk, or who laid its cornerstone, 7 when the morning stars

sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?� Biblia Job 38

�Sons of God� in this reference refers to a creation aspect and angels which we see

typically in the text.

�Then King Nebuchadnezzar was astonished and rose up in haste.

He declared to his counselors,

�Did we not cast three men bound into the fire?� They answered and said to the king,

�True, O king.� He answered and said, �But I see four men unbound, walking in

the midst of the fire, and they are not hurt; and the appearance of the fourth is like a

son of the gods� Biblia Da3.24

The Hebrew word for �malak� is translated as an angel, and in Greek it is aggelos but

it is perhaps more precise to translate it as messenger.

So these references to a son of the gods, referring to an angel, are more accurately

referring to a messenger.

It is important to remember in the first quote the sons of God reproduced with women, and

their children were of �renown.'

We refer to them as giants, and in Hebrew, Nephilim is translated to �fallen ones.'

They are referenced as giants and as being before and after Noah.

We know there is a technological gap with the Egyptians and other cultures who produce

amazing feats in mathematics and astronomy.

By using ancient text, we have clear references to the Nephilim who can be seen as messengers

for humanity.

If angels can be seen as messengers think of the over 300 references to angels in the

Bible to demonstrate the level of potential interaction.

Perhaps they are the glue between the knowledge gaps we see in ancient cultures.

Certainly, we have the references to show they were discussed.

For more infomation >> ARE YOU READY THE NEPHILIM GIANTS ARE COMING! - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

Big Government's Getting In Your Face - Duration: 3:20.

>> THE FBI HAS COMPILED AN EXTENSIVE FACIAL RECOGNITION

DATABASE.

THEY HAVE DONE SO

WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT OR EVEN YOU KNOWING WITHOUT THEM DOING IT.

THIS IS ALL INFORMATION WE HAVE LEARNED THROUGH A HOUSE

OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE HEARING

THROUGH THESE FACIAL RECOGNITION TECHNOLOGIES.

THEY ARE CONCERNED

BECAUSE THERE HAS BEEN NO REGULATION AND NO COURT

PRECEDENT.

ALL OF THESE INNOCENT AMERICANS ARE BASICALLY BEING

SURVEILLED WITHOUT THEIR

KNOWLEDGE.

>> IT IS PRETTY STRAIGHTFORWARD, IT IS BIG BROTHER.

BROTHER IS ALWAYS WATCHING AND NOW HE KNOWS YOUR FACE.

>>IT IS CRAZY.

THAT IS ONE PART, THE LACK OF CONSENT AND HOW THIS

COULD POTENTIALLY QUALIFY AS AN

UNREASONABLE SEARCH.

HOWEVER THERE IS ANOTHER PART.

FACIAL

RECOGNITION RELIES ON ALGORITHMS, AND SOMETIMES IT IS

FAULTY.

>> EVEN THE ALGORITHMS HATE BLACK FOLKS.

>>THINK ABOUT IT FOR A SECOND.

BASED ON FAULTY FACIAL

RECOGNITION TECHNOLOGY IDENTIFYING THE WRONG PERSON,

YOU COULD UNWITTINGLY BE THE SUBJECT OF AN INVESTIGATION

WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE.

THEY COULD HAVE RELIED ON TECHNOLOGY

THAT IS FAULTY.

THAT IS A

PROBLEM FOR EVERYONE.

>> ALL KIDDING ASIDE BIASES AND ALGORITHMS IS NOT A NEW IDEA.

IT DEPENDS ON WHO WRITES

THE ALGORITHM.

SOMETIMES THEY UNWITTINGLY WRITE THEIR OWN

BIASES INTO THE PROGRAM.

SO IF BLACK PEOPLE WROTE ALL THE

ALGORITHMS IT WOULD BE A CHANCE THEY WOULD HAVE TROUBLE

RECOGNIZING WHITE FACES.

THEN IT MAKES IT MORE LIKELY THAT AN

INNOCENT BLACK PERSON WILL GET INVOLVED IN AN INVESTIGATION

THEY SHOULDN'T BE.

THAT IS WHY WE HAVEN'T IN THE CONSTITUTION.

THIS IS UNREASONABLE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE ANYONE DID

ANYTHING WRONG.

>> WHEN YOU WENT IN AND UPDATED YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE, CHANCE IS

THAT PHOTO WENT STRAIGHT TO THE

FBI.

THAT IS SCARY.

BUT THAT IS THE COUNTRY WE LIVE IN.

For more infomation >> Big Government's Getting In Your Face - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

"Boss Bitch" Handsigned Book by Nicole Lapin - Duration: 7:51.

For more infomation >> "Boss Bitch" Handsigned Book by Nicole Lapin - Duration: 7:51.

-------------------------------------------

Gold Coasts best Bathroom reno 4U I 0756463736 - Duration: 1:12.

Bathroom renovation 4u Gold Coast 0756463736 http://www.bathroomrenogoldcoast.com/ Looking for the best bathroom renovators on the Gold Coast. Bathroom reno4U Gold Coast is only a phone call away 0756463736 Gold Coast Best bathroom renovations in Gold Coast

For more infomation >> Gold Coasts best Bathroom reno 4U I 0756463736 - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

2º ConFem (Congresso Feminino) - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> 2º ConFem (Congresso Feminino) - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

[AMV] AnoHana (Menma x Jintan) | The One That Got Away - Katy Perry - Duration: 3:27.

Summer after high school when we first met

We'd make out in your Mustang to Radiohead

And on my eighteen birthday we got matching tattoos

Used to steal your parents' liquor and climb to the roof

Talk about the future like we had no clue

Never planned that one day I'd be losing you

In another life, I would be your girl

We'd keep all our promises, be us against the world

In another life, I would make you stay

So I don't have to say you were the one that got away

The one that got away...

I was June and you were my Johnny Cash

Never one without the other, we made a pact

Sometimes when I miss you, I put those records on

Someone said you had your tattoo removed

Saw you in downtown, singing the blues

It's time to face the music

I'm no longer your muse...

In another life, I would be your girl

We'd keep all our promises, be us against the world

In another life, I would make you stay

So I don't have to say you were the one that got away

The one that got away...

The one...

The one...

The one...

The one that got away...

All this money can't buy me a time machine... no!

Can't replace you with a million rings... no!

I should have told you what you meant to me... whooaa

'Cause now I pay the price

In another life...

I would be your girl

We'd keep all our promises, be us against the world

In another life, I would make you stay

So I don't have to say you were the one that got away

The one that got away!

The one... (the one)

The one... (the one)

The one... (the one!)

In another life, I would make you stay

So I don't have to say you were the one that got away

The one that got away...

You found... me

For more infomation >> [AMV] AnoHana (Menma x Jintan) | The One That Got Away - Katy Perry - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Woman shot to death in Boynton Beach - Duration: 0:32.

PARKER, WPBF 25 NEWS.

>> GREAT REPORT, TERRY.

MORE BREAKING NEWS.

A WOMAN WAS FOUND SHOT TO DEATH

TONIGHT, BEHIND AN ASSISTED

LIVING FACILITY IN BOYNTON

BOYNTON.

INVESTIGATORS ARE AT -- BOYNTON

BEACH.

INVESTIGATORS ARE AT THAT CRIME

SCENE RIGHT NOW.

THE BODY WAS FOUND ABOUT 7:30.

POLICE BELIEVE THE MAN WHO SHOT

HER IS ALSO THE PERSON WHO

CALLED 911.

HE'S NOW IN CUSTODY.

POLICE HAVE NOT RELEASED THE

For more infomation >> Woman shot to death in Boynton Beach - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

ORANGE PEEL FACE PACK II संतरे के छिलको से बना फेस पैक IIBY SATVINDER KAUR - Duration: 2:14.

Hello & Welcome to F3 Health & Beauty Care

I am Satvinder Kaur & today i am going to make a face pack out of orange peel

Face pack out of a orange peel may sound a straight idea

But believe it me it is really very amazing. Don't believe it give it a try

You will be amazed by its good result

Orange peel powder is used in several skin care recipes

To treat Acne, Oily ness, blackheads & others problems.

So, let's start making face pack of orange peel powder

All you need is orange peel powder

Yogurt & little honey

Take a spoon of orange peel powder

Add 1 Spoon of yougurt

and 1 Spoon of honey

Mix it well and remove all the lumps of the curd

if you find this thin, add a little more

orange Peel powder and make a thick paste

Yes, now it has got a thick consistency & its is done.

Orange peel powder can be easily made at home.

Just take few orange peels, dried in the sun for 2-3 days till it is hard.

then grind them into fine powder and it is ready.

It is also available in the market but i normally prefers the homemade one.

so, your home made orange peel face pack is ready to use.

Wash your face thoroughly and pat it dry.

Apply this face mask in a circular motions and let it dry to 15-20 minutes.

and then scrub it in a circular motion.

Wash it with Luke warm water.

I hope you will try this at home, it is really very effective & gives you glowing and supple skin.

Do try this at home and send us your feedback, also subscribe to our channel.

See, you next time and thank you so much for watching my video.

For more infomation >> ORANGE PEEL FACE PACK II संतरे के छिलको से बना फेस पैक IIBY SATVINDER KAUR - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Vedanta and Upanishads references - Duration: 3:51.

"Hearing it even once must make a man truly wise; he is sure to become wise

Sin or obstruction to wisdom is destroyed by reading it; wisdom dawns on hearing it.

Writing, appreciating and discussing its contents respectively destroys the sense of duality, purifies the mind and reveals the abiding Truth.

Tripura Rahasya

By its enemy, discrimination, the mind is rendered to the quiescent state of Para Brahman

The real bliss is that which arises when the mind, divested of all desires through the eternal Jnana, destroys its subtle form.

The Sankalpas and Vasanas which you generate, enmesh you as in a net.

Yoga- Vashishtha

By the knowledge of the inner self, ignorance, which, is the seed of bondage, and the cause of Karma performed for the realisation of desires, is entirely removed.

The Srutis say: "There is no grief or delusion to one who sees this unity."

"He who knows the Atman overcomes grief."

"When He. that is both high and low, is seen, the knot of the heart is cut, all doubts are resolved and all Karma is consumed."

stevef99.blogspot.ca

The unreality of the world best appears to one at the point of and after his death

But this knowledge of (the unreality of the world) becomes darkened upon one's being reborn on earth, when the shadow of this world falls again on the mirror of his sentient soul.

stevef99.blogspot.ca

For more infomation >> Vedanta and Upanishads references - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

easy rangoli designs for beginners,rangoli designs,kolam designs,muggulu designs,pulli kolam designs - Duration: 1:27.

simple and easy free hand rangoli designs

For more infomation >> easy rangoli designs for beginners,rangoli designs,kolam designs,muggulu designs,pulli kolam designs - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

TOP THINGS To Do in Taipei! ♡ TRAVEL VLOG - Duration: 18:16.

Hi guys~

I just got back from Taipei

Fortunately I had up to 8 days in Taipei

And for that, I had a lot of time to explore this beautiful city

and make this video~

In today's video I'm going to talk about places that I've been to

the food I've had

and stuff that I've done!

First of all, the most important thing of all

Shopping~

Hmm actually not most important.. (Where to shop?)

The first place that I'd suggest you to go for shopping

is the Xinyi shopping area!

Taipei 101 is here

This is the biggest shopping place in Taipei

A lot of luxury brands are here.

If you want to go for more affordable brands

You can walk around Taipei 101

There's ATT 4 FUN

Today Taipei is so cold

It's 12 degree Celsius and I am freezing

Behind me is ATT 4 FUN shopping mall

Unlike Taipei 101, there are more affordable brands here

Like Bershka, Forever 21, or Pull & Bear

If you're a shopaholic like me don't skip this place!

From ATT 4 FUN you can walk around the area

You'll see more shopping malls

Such as Breeze, there's H&M there!

The second shopping place that I want to recommend is called Zhongxiao

Not sure if I said it correctly...

The full name is Zhongxiao East Road

A lot of locals hang out there

to shop and eat.

The clothes here are fashionable and chic!

And it's really big! Happy shopping!

There are a lot of restaurants here too

I've already come here for, I believe, 4-5 times already lol

The street food here tastes so good too~

There are 2 SOGOs here at your disposal.

Next, you should go to Ximending

This place is called the "Shibuya" of Taipei

Even though I've never been to Shibuya

but this place is definitely happening!

It's a good place to feel the city's vibe.

It's also a big shopping place that you cannot ignore!

Sooooo happening, right?

And the last place that you should definitely visit for shopping

is Wufenpu.

Today it's so cold and it's raining hard

so I'm pretty lazy...

But I've just discovered this clothes market called Wufenpu.

Not sure if I said it correctly..

But this clothes market is something like wholesale, there are some stuff with pretty good price

and some are super cute

so I gotta go check this place out and review for you guys!!

This market is really big and you can walk around these alleys to shop

There are many different styles here

suitable for everyone!

But sometimes, as tourists, you may have to bargain a little.

Next is... FOOD!!! (Where to eat?)

The first thing that you cannot neglect is their beef noodles!

If you've seen my instastories while I was in Taipei

You'd probably ask why I had so much beef noodles

That's because beef noodles are Taiwan's specialty

Since I was staying there for a week

I had the chance to discover some popular beef noodle restaurants

and review for yoy guys!

Meanwhile I'm at Lin Dong Fang

This is a very popular beef noodle store in Taipei

super GOOD!

The noodles are well made and cooked

The beef is soft and juicy

And the broth tastes really nice

Especially there's no MSG so you can enjoy it as much as you want!

This restaurant has 2 stores combined but in each there are people queuing to eat

When I arrived it was already 2:30pm but there are still people queuing

Some people just came for the noodles and now is already 3pm!

Hey guys, I just ate at Lao Wang Ji

This restaurant is also nice

I arrived at 3pm but the store was crowded

For the noodle part I think noodles here are pretty much the same

Some might be harder or softer than the others

However I'm not a fan of salty food so

the broth here is a little salty for me

But if you like a little spice then this restaurant is perfect

For the beef part, they use lean meat instead of the tendon like other places do

So if you prefer the beef like I showed you just now

then you must come here!

Since I don't speak Chinese so not sure if they have tendon here

Eeh~ me and my boyfriend just arrived

Gotta queue but since we went in two it's faster to get seats yeahh

Eating soon~

It's your turn to review

Oh the noodles are different here, they're smaller

So nice~

It's so nice to have a hot bowl of noodles in the middle of such a cold weather

(I'm just confirming the fact)

The beef (tendon) is also soft and tasty

The broth smells good and tastes just nice

You must try their wontons too

Because of the great sauce and the tasty meat inside

Must try!

On my last day I had to go to the nearest beef noodle place to finish a whole bowl before going back

Craving for it as we speak...

Next is dimsum~

Although Taiwan is separated from China

They still keep their traditional food

The first restaurant is

Din Tai Fung

This is the most popular dimsum restaurant from Taiwan

In Asia I've went to Din Tai Fung in Singapore and Malaysia

But this is the first time I've eaten at Din Tai Fung in Taiwan

Hello, now I'm gonna have lunch at

Din Tai Fung

But I have to queue for 60 mins

This is the original and first Din Tai Fung store located in Taipei

and I now have to queue for 30 mins

So packed here

Starving~

Btw, they only accept cash here

Yayyy it's dinner time~

One thing that I noticed

When it was my turn after the queue I was well taken of by the staff

Even though the restaurant was so busy and crowded

but everything was taken good care of

Especially the people here are so polite!

The second dimsum restaurant that you must try

is Tim Ho Wan

Although Tim Ho Wan doesn't have as many dishes as Din Tai Fung

but every dish tastes so good~

There's another food place that I also fell in love with

It's Raohe night market

It's located on Raohe street and it's an endless road lol

full of fooooood~

Everything I tried was super nice

Anyone here loves food like I do should definitely rule this market!

And the next place...

is a bbq place that I randomly visited

The bbq here is super nice!

It's so good that I have to recommend you guys

It's not something popular

but we went there 2 times and each time we had to wait for the seats

Their wagyu is awesome

I also like their pork ribs

Yum yum~

The final thing that I'm going to tell you about

that is... BUBBLE TEA!!

Taiwan is like the mother of bubble milk tea

If you visit Taiwan you should never skip their tea!

Bubble milk tea is everywhere!

From small stores to big stores

From family stores to big chains

Too many for me to list them out

But! There's this bubble tea that you HAVE TO try

OMG YOU JUST HAVE TO!!

If you're a fan of KOI bubble tea like I am

Then you should definitely go to its original store

which is 50 Lan!

Their tea smells so nice and fresh

For me it was even better than KOI

I'm so happy to get to try KOI's original store

but also very sad that KOI doesn't taste the same to me anymore...

Hey guys~ now I'm at 50 Lan

This is the original KOI

Originated in Taiwan but when it went out to the world it was changed into KOI so that you can easily pronounce

As you can see a lot of people are queuing here to buy

In Saigon I only go for KOI

but this bubble tea is like the best!

I love the tea so much!

If you're a KOI fan you have to try this!

Never though there would be a better bubble tea than KOI

but now that I've found it!

Just have to go to Taipei to drink it...

I'm having it again~

I love KOI because of their small boba

but 50 Lan has even smaller boba

So happy~

Gotta have it again guys

Oh no my nail is terrible today

Other than shopping and eating, you can go for sightseeing too

Next to Taipei 101 shopping mall is Taipei 101 skyscraper

Super duper tall

You can go up there to view the whole Taipei and take pictures

Hi~ I'm already inside Taipei 101 tower at level 89

It's the tallest building in Taipei and the 8th tallest in the world

If you have time you can go to Shifen by bus or taxi

For lanterns

There are a lot of tourists here

But luckily I went at night so there weren't many people

Wish that my wishes will come true!

Besides Shifen you can also visit Jiufen

People compare this town to the town in Spirited Away

A cartoon that I really really love

I watched it over and over again

Jiufen is peacefully beautiful

But the Jiufen Old Street is packed with tourists

so it's quite noisy over there

However this street has many food stores, bakeries

and tea!

At night the lanterns will light up

And it's so happening with tourists, especially the Japanese

And that was all the food, the places and the things I've done in Taipei

And here are some tips for your travel

When you buy a sim card in Taiwan you need to have

Your ID plus passport

It's quite strict in Taiwan

Maybe that's why Taipei is pretty safe

If you travel during the cold like I did

You need to bring moisturisers

For lips, face and body

The cold whether will dehydrate your skin

I learned it the hard way..

I used Google map to walk around

But if you get in a cab

Make sure you have Google map in Chinese

Because taxi drivers in Taipei don't speak English

And they cannot read phonetic words too

So it's best that you go prepared

Small tip: remember to use Taiwanese Chinese, not the Chinese simplified one

Alright so that was everything that I wanna share with you guys today

I hope this video helps you understand more about Taipei

And have more information to travel to this beautiful city!

If you enjoyed this video please hit LIKE

And if you find this video useful please help me SHARE it

And don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel or like my Facebook page LINDSIE PHAM

To update and see more of my videos

See you guys in my next video

Much love~

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét