Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 28 2017

Hot cross buns,

Hot cross buns,

One a penny,

Two a penny,

Hot cross buns.

If you have no daughters,

Give them to your sons,

One a penny,

Two a penny,

Hot cross buns.

Hot cross buns,

Hot cross buns,

One a penny,

Two a penny,

Hot cross buns.

Get them while they're hot

and eat them by the ton,

One a penny,

Two a penny,

Hot cross buns.

For more infomation >> Varma Scones | Busigt lärande | Barnkammarerim samling | Barnvisor på svenska | Animation för bar - Duration: 40:45.

-------------------------------------------

|Undertale| [0] Zapowiedź - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> |Undertale| [0] Zapowiedź - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

La Canzone Più Rilassante Al Mondo! - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> La Canzone Più Rilassante Al Mondo! - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

CERCIPENELA – Cooperativa para a Educação e Reabilitação de Cidadãos Inadaptados de Penela, CRL - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> CERCIPENELA – Cooperativa para a Educação e Reabilitação de Cidadãos Inadaptados de Penela, CRL - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

1. A coisa mais importante em uma Negociação | Negociação 360° - Duration: 6:04.

Welcome to Negotiation 360

- the series that will help you broaden your vision

and improve your Results.

A tailor made content for you who work with sales and need to get more customers.

Or for you, who own your own business and wouls like to leverage your results.

In this first video I'll start with the most important element of a negotiation.

Which element do you think is the most important?

What do you think is the most important thing in a Negotiation?

You're watching Negotiaion 360

- the series that will help you see the other side of a Negotiation

and improve your results.

I am Rodolfo Araújo and I asked:

What is the most important thing in a negotiation?

A definition I like very much says that "Negotiation is an information game"

When you isolate all the elements of a Negotiation, Information stands out

because it is where everything else begins.

Even so, it is one of which people value less.

And this is even easy to explain:

we usually go for a Negotiation

thinking we already know everything there is to know.

We think we know the person on the other side,

what she wants, what she has to offer in return,

and what she is going to do with what we will give her.

Anyway, we already have the whole plan

and the Negotiation itself seems to be a mere formality

And then we go for it, everything goes wrong and we do not know why.

Or worse yet, everything goes wrong and we still think

that everything went well.

This happens because people don't have the right information.

And we don't have the right information, because we don't ask the right questions.

Once an American company was buying

an electronic component from an European supplier.

The key to the agreement was an exclusivity clause

which the buyer demanded, but the supplier didn't agree to.

The buyer proposed a minimal order, without success.

He offered to increase the unit value, but the supplier did not want.

He increased the minimum order, but it still didn't work.

When they were about to give up, another negotiator was called upon

to try to solve the deadlock

- and with a simple question everything became clear,

the parties understood each other and the deal was closed.

How did he break the deadlock?

What important information was this and how did he get it?

What kind of magic question was that?

The new negotiator simply asked "why?"

Why don't you want to close the deal?

Why don't you want to give exclusivity?

And the answer ...?

Well, the answer was that the manufacturer already had an agreement with his cousin

who lived in the USA

and bought a small amount each year.

They simply didn't want to give exclusivity

because of this old agreement.

They saw exclusivity as something absolute

and not as something that could admit an exception.

But they didn't ask

and were about to lose a valuable business.

The buyer, on his side, needed exclusivity to protect his investment,

but thought the seller didn't want it

in order to get more customers

or a better deal later.

But all he wanted, actually, was to honor his previous commitments

- and that wouldn't be a problem at all.

But eager to try to understand what the other side wanted,

the buyer even offered to increase the price.

How much did this mistake cost?

A totally trivial detail

stucking a multimillion-dollar deal

just because the parties did not talk about what needed to be talked,

and didn't exchange the most important information.

Just because a banal question was not asked.

Before the arrival of the new negotiator, someone with a more open mind,

each one drew their own conclusions

about what the other was thinking

and everyone was walking in circles.

This case illustrates that many of the impasses in Negotiation

can be broken with questions as simple

as WHY?

- that any infant asks all day long.

So, don't be afraid to ask quastions.

Sometimes we think that if we keep asking questions

the other side will think we don't understand what we're talking about

or we don't understand the market

or we are unprepared for the conversation.

But that's not the point.

When we ask, at least we're showing interest in the conversation.

We're making it clear that we want to have a better understanding

of the subjects that matter

and look for alternatives.

Even the most experienced negotiators

think questions are useful

to find out what the other side wants.

But this belief sometimes gets in the way even in simple Negotiations.

Because when you focus too much in WHAT the other side wants,

you get distracted and forget to try to understand

WHY they want the things they want.

If you really want to be a good negotiator,

you need to lose the fear of asking - and answering too.

You need to exercise your curiosity

and break some communication barriers.

So do not fall for this pitfall anymore: never start a negotiation

thinking you already know everything there is to know.

Negotiation is an information game

and you need information from the other party.

And the best way to get it is asking questions.

"Why?" is always a great start.

This is Negotiation 360,

the series that will give you precious tips so you can negotiate better

and create more value for you and for your business.

Here you will have TEN videos with the state of the art in Negotiation.

So you can watch and start using right away.

No outdated tips, no old school hints you find on any channel.

Only new, only useful and relevant tips

so you can stand out in the crowd.

If you do not want to lose any video of this series,

subscribe to my channel by clicking the logo right here

and follow the news.

You can also sign up for my list

to receive everything I write about Negotiation (In Portuguese).

Just go to negotiation360.com.br

- and type in your name and email.

And if you already liked this video, the best is yet to come.

In the next one I'll talk about a theme that still confuses many people

- and maybe just doesn't confuse those never thought about it

what is the difference between Selling and Negotiating?

Don't miss it!

The best content on Negotiation you've ever seen!

For more infomation >> 1. A coisa mais importante em uma Negociação | Negociação 360° - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 People Who Swapped Their Faces with Surgery☺Interesting Facts😍 - Duration: 3:51.

Top 10 People Who Swapped Their Faces with Surgery☺Interesting Facts😍

Top 10 People Who Swapped Their Faces with Surgery☺Interesting Facts😍

Top 10 People Who Swapped Their Faces with Surgery☺Interesting Facts😍

Top 10 People Who Swapped Their Faces with Surgery☺Interesting Facts😍

Top 10 People Who Swapped Their Faces with Surgery☺Interesting Facts😍

Top 10 People Who Swapped Their Faces with Surgery☺Interesting Facts😍 Top 10 People Who Swapped Their Faces with Surgery☺Interesting Facts😍 Top 10 People Who Swapped Their Faces with Surgery☺Interesting Facts😍 Top 10 People Who Swapped Their Faces with Surgery☺Interesting Facts😍 Top 10 People Who Swapped Their Faces with Surgery☺Interesting Facts😍 Top 10 People Who Swapped Their Faces with Surgery☺Interesting Facts😍

Top 10 People Who Swapped Their Faces with Surgery☺Interesting Facts😍 Top 10 People Who Swapped Their Faces with Surgery☺Interesting Facts😍

Top 10 People Who Swapped Their Faces with Surgery☺Interesting Facts😍 Top 10 People Who Swapped Their Faces with Surgery☺Interesting Facts😍 Top 10 People Who Swapped Their Faces with Surgery☺Interesting Facts😍

Top 10 People Who Swapped Their Faces with Surgery☺Interesting Facts😍 Top 10 People Who Swapped Their Faces with Surgery☺Interesting Facts😍 Top 10 People Who Swapped Their Faces with Surgery☺Interesting Facts😍

For more infomation >> Top 10 People Who Swapped Their Faces with Surgery☺Interesting Facts😍 - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

IF YOU HAVE THIS LINE ON HAND YOU'RE REALLY LUCKY ! | Palmistry and palm reading - Duration: 1:57.

IF YOU HAVE THIS LINE ON HAND YOU'RE REALLY LUCKY ! | Palmistry and palm reading

For more infomation >> IF YOU HAVE THIS LINE ON HAND YOU'RE REALLY LUCKY ! | Palmistry and palm reading - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Annoying Status Update! (eng sub) - Duration: 2:51.

Since Blackberry messenger was so popular

me and my friends have to switch our phone

to blackberry

Everybody use blackberry

there's also group chat only for blackberry users

so I decided to use blackberry as my new phone

Later on

my friends were so excited with status update in blackberry messenger

They made new status

and change their profile picture each day

So one time, when we were on exams

and I have a friend which is

so dilligent and smart

just call her miss A

She had studied for exams weeks before

and she post her studying progress on her messenger status everytime

For example

"math 50%!"

one hour later

"math 70%"

"math 95%"

"math 100%"

I'm okay with her status

it even make me studying more

because I wanna update my status just like her

lol

But the problem is I'm not that smart

so I just slept after I read 2 chapter

lol

lol *cry*

I met my friends called B n C on the next day

they were talking about miss A for her status

They got annoyed since miss A updated her status almost everytime

Her status is no longer for studying progress but looks like she show off

One day my friend, B, got angry and she made a new status on her messenger

"MATHEMATIC 10000%!!"

with capslock

lol

OMG that's so stupid

Even me know that B's status is talking about A

so how about A?

After that I never see A made status like that anymore

Okai the story has not over yet

since status update is soo booming

a teenage me also wanna join the hype

with updating my status

I even updated my status every one or two hour

but the problem is

my status is

not that important

and sometimes it's not important at all

But I just can't handle myself to updated my status

lol

You know how it feels right

One time I realize that I updated my status too much

and I wanna stop it

my friend, B

updated her status again with capslock and said

"Queen of Recent Updates!"

hhmmm

she is not talking

about me right?

For more infomation >> Annoying Status Update! (eng sub) - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

FREE Hard Rap beat Trap Instrumental Hip Hop Dope 808 Trap beat 2017 - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> FREE Hard Rap beat Trap Instrumental Hip Hop Dope 808 Trap beat 2017 - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

TFS 034: Do you need to spend money on ads to have a successful launch? - Duration: 21:09.

- You are listening to the Femtrepreneur Show

and this is episode 34.

In this episode, we're talking about whether or not

you should use paid Facebook ads when

launching your first course the first time.

(determined music)

Hey, guys, I'm Mariah.

- And I'm Megan, and today we are answering a question

we get asked a lot, and I think a lot of business owners

feel like everyone's using Facebook ads.

So the question is do I need to spend thousands

of dollars on ads to make money with courses.

I don't know about you, but anytime I'm on

Facebook I am just smothered with ads.

And that's not bad, but it makes you

feel like everyone's using ads.

So I'm really glad that we get to address this topic.

- We get the question of, sometimes when we're like,

so we'll explain, no, we teach all free and organic methods.

We actually don't teach Facebook ads in our programs,

Your First 1K and Launch Your Signature Course,

we don't teach Facebook ads and people are like,

but then what do you do?

What is the alternative?

There are so many ways to build your list and launch your

course using organic and free marketing methods.

A lot of people are surprised and think it's really cool

that we only teach free and organic marketing methods

mostly because that's been our experience.

We built our business into a multimillion dollar

business before we ever spent money on ads,

which is pretty much unheard of.

I don't know anyone else that's done that.

But we basically just figured out how to

do it without relying on Facebook ads.

Part of that is because I have a little

philosophy that you can read about.

I have this whole blog post called How to Build Your

Empire Without Ads and What to do Instead

and in it I lay out the philosophy behind it.

I actually don't have anything against ads.

We started experimenting with ads just a couple months ago.

We've spent very little so far, but just trying

to experiment with working with them and everything

and we're much more open to it now.

But when I first started out, I felt like the way

I wanted to be introduced to new people

that would become part of my audience

wasn't just to shove myself into their social feed

and instead was this very much trust and permission-based

marketing and relationship-based marketing

where someone that they already know and trusted

introduced me to them as a friend.

This would happen with guest posting or with joint venture

webinars where it would be someone that they already know,

like and trust saying, hey, this is my friend Mariah.

I want to introduce her to you.

She's gonna come and do a workshop for us.

There's a sort of transfer of trust there

and it felt like we were becoming friends

instead of just like, hey, look at me, I'm in your feed.

Boo, I'm interrupting something that you want to be doing.

It's not that I feel like that about all ads,

but I do feel like there's a difference between

the people who find you through organic marketing.

There are stats about this that you're gonna have

a much higher conversion rate and just a different buyer

from someone who finds you through a Facebook ad verses

someone who just met you through someone else or found you

through a post on someone else's blog or something.

- I also think, too, something we never had

to worry about is a lot of people are.

Sorry, I can't explain this very well.

A lot of people rely on ads so heavily.

Like we talked about at the beginning,

so many people only use Facebook ads that the idea that you

have organic methods is hard for them to comprehend.

And I think those people run the risk

of running into a bad ad season.

For example, last November during the election,

Facebook ads basically disappeared.

Like all of the ad space was

bought up because of the election.

It's something you don't think about very often,

but there are seasons in our year where ads

are more expensive, or ad space becomes rare,

or there's big marketing pushes so the cost goes up.

When you have unexpected things like that

and you're relying exclusively on advertising

and all of the sudden, it's way more expensive,

you now have to make so many more

sales to make up that difference.

It can totally throw a launch down the drain

and it can really mess you up if that's

what you're relying on exclusively.

So even though we do have Facebook ads that

we have been experimenting with now and implementing

as part of our launches, it's never our focus.

It's never the only method.

We still put so much energy into

the organic methods that we teach.

- We have resilience built into every piece of our launch,

and part of that is not being reliant on only ads

or saying, well, if you think that you're gonna get

a thousand email subscribers and they're all gonna come

from Facebook ads, if that doesn't work out,

what else did you have in place to get email subscribers?

Yeah, you need a backup plan.

It's like you said, a lot of people are like,

wow, how do you even run a business without Facebook ads.

Well, there's tons of other stuff you can do.

So there's a couple reasons why the basis

of this being you don't need to spend any money

on ads to have a super successful launch.

Like I said, we built our business into the millions

of dollars before ever spending money on ads

and our students have had multiple five figure launches.

That's anywhere from 20 to %50,000 in

a single launch without any money on ads.

- And none of the people.

I just want to touch on this, too.

You might be thinking if you're listening,

oh, well, that's because you have this huge email list.

So maybe you didn't have ads because you had

100,000 people on your email list.

I just want to stop you right there that that is not true,

it's still not true, and it's not

been true for any of our students.

So we have proven from varying levels of an email list

that as long as you're executing the strategies we teach

on how to build a strategic following organically,

then you don't need 100,000 people on your email list

and you don't need Facebook ads, too.

So I just wanted to touch on that in case anyone

listening was a skeptic, because I get you,

and was wondering if the reason it worked out for us

is because we had such a big audience.

- The answer is no.

There's just other ways to hustle.

And I think, no, that's a really good point.

So one of the reasons that I recommend using free

and organic marketing methods that first time you launch,

and we're kind of talking about marketing in

the way of getting people on your email list,

but also when you're actually launching your course

and promoting it to that email list

and to your social media audience.

The reason why we want you to use free and organic

methods that first time is because you

don't actually have a proven product yet.

So sadly, what we see happen is people spend

3,000, $5,000 on Facebook ads and they

haven't tested their launch sequence yet,

they haven't tested their webinars yet,

they haven't even tested their product and their

messaging yet and they haven't done any presales,

and they lose all that money because

it's not a proven thing yet.

If you can't make sales using organic methods

and without spending all that money on Facebook ads,

why would you think that you're gonna

magically make money because you put in

the investment and you deserve to make it back.

I feel like I see people selling that messaging a lot.

It's the same reason people are like,

if you don't invest $100,000 into your personal development,

then you don't deserve to make it.

You're telling the universe you don't want it.

It's like, no, we just don't all have that much

money to spend on personal development.

I feel like if people are trying to tell you,

well, if you don't invest in ads on your launch,

then you're basically saying that you

don't think it's gonna be successful.

No, you can still be successful.

You just need to be smart about the strategies

that you're using and be a little bit crafty.

Get a little bit resourceful.

- What I love that you just said, too,

was the reminder that if your warm audience

doesn't want to buy what you're offering,

then someone who has never met you before and just saw your,

it was cold, never heard of your name or your product,

sees your ad, they're not gonna want it either most likely

because your warm audience should be the people who

are ready and your cold audience is gonna be so much harder.

So you really want to perfect the messaging

to your warm audience before you spend any money trying

to send that messaging to cold audience.

- Exactly, don't use Facebook ads until.

Facebook ads are when you already have your funnel

and your conversions nailed down, they can help you

amplify what you've already proven is successful.

If you have two launches in a row

and they both have a five percent conversion rate

and you're like, OK, my webinars are good,

my emails are good, my sales page converts,

you've tested it from your organic audience,

then you could be like, well, now I know if I got double

the amount of people in, I would have double the amount

of sales and that is warranting spending money on ads.

But the first time you come out with

a new product, you don't know.

- It's just a risk.

If you have the money and you want

to do it, we can't stop you.

That's totally up to you.

It's your business, you can totally try ads the first

time around if you're willing to spend the money.

I just think we've seen too often people who don't

have the funds, who don't have the time try to DIY

Facebook ads and spend a lot of money and don't see

the results that they want or expected.

- When they could be doing super powerful strategies

like guest posting or joint venture webinars

or swapping podcasts or being active in Facebook groups.

They could be doing all these organic things

that would really grow their audience so exponentially

and grow their trust and their authority.

But instead they're trying to figure out Facebook ads.

It just doesn't have a guaranteed return

and costs a lot of money to experiment.

A lot of people go to Facebook ads when they're like,

well, I'm gonna put in this $2,000.

I really need to make it back,

and it's like, there's just no guarantee.

So for us, we didn't start using Facebook ads

until we literally felt like we could,

not dump $10,000 down the drain,

but we were like, if this $10,000

doesn't do anything, it's not gonna make or break us.

So you basically have to be in that position.

- Yeah, and what I want to do now

is transition a little bit.

We've addressed why we don't think you have to use ads

and spend thousands of dollars on ads when you're launching,

so what are some of the organic marketing

methods that we suggest doing instead?

I know you touched on it a little bit.

- Yeah, so these are all the free and organic methods

that we teach in Launch Your Signature Course.

We really focus on relationship-based marketing,

which I talk about a lot because I think it can just--

- I love that phrase.

- Yeah, I just think it can blow up what you're

doing in such a exponential way because

you're using audiences that already exist

and relationships that already exist.

You're putting yourself in front of an audience with.

Like I said, that personal introduction is worth more

than any amount of money you could spend on Facebook ads

by being like, hey, look at me over here.

So it's like I said, it's just much more powerful.

So things that we focus on are things like guest posting,

which is super, super effective still.

There's definitely the sort of like

what is guest posting in 2017?

Well, it means a lot of different

things in this day and age.

That traditional guest posting is still alive and well

and our students are getting crazy,

especially our Launch Your Signature

Course students are like, holy crap.

If I just guest post every single week,

they're growing their list by thousands.

It's crazy.

And then we also see people swapping pod casts

or swapping Instagram accounts, doing Instagram takeovers

or trading Facebook group Facebook Live.

So it's like, oh, come in to my Facebook group

and do a Facebook Live and you can pitch your freebie

or you can talk about your lead magnet.

- I feel like podcast interviewing

is a form of a guest post in my mind.

Being interviewed on someone else's podcast

is doing the same exact thing as a guest post would be

because you should, hopefully, be leveraging it

and have a freebie that you're offering their audience.

So they'll join your email list if they're interested.

You've gained exposure.

You've been recommended.

So I definitely love the idea of talking

about what this looks like in 2017.

The same thing with cross promoting on Instagram.

I have a thousand followers, you have a thousand followers,

but we both don't have any email subscribers.

How can we promote our lead magnets to our followers?

I'll post a link to your lead magnet in my profile for

a day and you do it for a day and we'll see what happens.

- Even Instagram stories.

What's the Snapchat--

- Takeover. - Takeovers, all that stuff.

There's so many different options now

that it's a better tool than ever before.

- Yeah, collaboration is the key to all of this.

That is how you build your business.

I know people say business is all

about relationships, but it's so true.

It's just about collaboration and coming together.

- People ask us this a lot, too, in mastermind situations

that we've been in where people want to know the fastest

way or the highest ROI, or what's the one thing I could

do that would really take this to the next--

- Without experimenting.

- Yeah, without experimenting.

To me, it's anything with collaboration

whether it's a joint venture webinar

or a swap or anything like that.

A podcast interview.

That type of collaboration where you're being exposed

to another audience is just the best thing you could do.

- So high ROA.

Anyway, so we talk a lot about that.

We teach you how to do all that stuff.

We also talk about giveaways,

like doing a viral type giveaway.

We're doing one right now as we record this.

- While we're recording.

- Our giveaway is going viral.

I keep refreshing it as we're talking.

- Glad to know you're focused on the podcast.

- I have to multitask.

No, I'm just kidding.

No one can multitask.

But doing viral giveaways is a really great way to build

your list and also just expose a whole new group of people

to your course and your name who don't know who you are yet.

We also talk about joint venture

webinars and using social media.

So a lot of people have some sort of following on social

media, but they haven't translated it into a list yet.

You might not be sure how to do that,

but there are so many ways that you can create really

valuable lead magnets, which are like freebie opt-ins

that people can trade their email addresses for

promoting those on social media in the correct way

so that people are coming over from

social media onto your email list.

And then in terms of the actual promotion

of getting people to buy, we, of course, rely on things

like webinars, email sequence, doing social media series,

which is how we do 10 course tips,

something like live streaming,

giving a lot of value, urgency, all that stuff.

We talk about all that stuff in the free video

workshop, too. - When this podcast episode

airs, we will also be in the middle

of our 10 course tips, I think, won't we?

- I think so, yeah.

Or it'll be in some of those ways.

We talk about all this stuff in the free video workshop,

too, that you can also watch right now

at launchyoursignaturecourse.com.

We talk about those actual conversion vehicles

for how do you actually get people to buy.

The basis of all this is just that ads are not a necessary

part of this ecosystem unless you want them to be.

There's definitely people out there who are like,

if you don't spend money on ads, you'll never make a dollar,

or if you don't spend money on ads,

then you're sending the message to the universe

that you don't deserve to earn anything.

It's like, no, you can just use other methods,

and we're proof and all of our students are proof

because we don't teach Facebook ads.

So all of our students are having these amazing launches

and you can see all their case studies on

launchyoursignaturecourse.com, they're not using ads either.

So you see all these organic launches

and I guess I just feel like it's important

to spread the word that there's another way to do it

where you're not risking a lot of cash

on something that's not gonna work.

I try to be so strategic.

I don't want to say I'm risk-averse because

I do like taking risks in business,

but I don't want to take unnecessary risks.

So that's why we do things like pre-selling.

That's why we build resilience into our launches where

it's like, well, there's 10 different levels of redundancy

so if the webinar fails, there's always the Facebook group,

or if the emails don't send, we can still contact

people in the Facebook group, or whatever.

There's all these levels of repetition and redundancy.

In case something fails, there isn't

gonna be this critical failure.

I feel like I just want people to know that

they don't need to rely on Facebook ads.

You can totally have a wildly successful launch without them

and without that scary outlay of,

OK, I'm spending $2,000, I hope I make it back.

- Yeah, well, you mentioned the free

video workshop a second ago.

For those of you who don't know,

when this goes live, will all of the videos have been out?

I think two of them will have been out.

But we have a three video series,

three part video series workshop, mouth full,

that we do once a year and it's amazing.

How many people watched it when we released it in the fall?

- Oh my gosh, thousands of people.

At least 5,000 people, yeah.

- We got amazing feedback and you can only watch

these once a year when we have them live.

Mariah, do you want to share a little bit more

about what they can expect to learn in

the workshop and why they should register.

It's free, by the way, if I didn't say that.

- It's free, launchyoursignaturecourse.com.

The first video is all about the concept

that I created called copy stocking.

I show you an actual spreadsheet of how to do research about

your course topic and how to validate it that way.

So if you're sitting there thinking how am I gonna find

my students, how am I gonna know if this is a good idea,

how am I gonna validate that people actually would

want this, I show you how to find your course topic

through copy stocking and I walk you through all

the spreadsheets that you need in order to do this.

In the second video, we talk about

the five big tips of creating big tips.

Why do they have to be big?

I don't know.

(laughing)

- They are big. - Go through

the five tips of how to create your course content.

So there's a lot of things about course content.

People assume more is better,

people assume it has to be super fancy,

people assume people want hour long videos,

and none of that is true.

So I go through how to actually create course

content that people will love and get

really good results for your students.

And then the third video is all

about how we actually launch.

So everything we're talking about with the urgency,

the webinars, the emails actually go through how

you're gonna use all those in your launch

and how you can layer those things together

to create a really successful launch your first time.

And really as a takeaway for today,

I just want you guys to remember to focus

on building those real relationships with partners

and collaborators in your space.

I just feel like it's more fun.

I do feel like as an overall thing,

we see a lot of people relying on Facebook ads

because it means they never have to talk to anyone.

It means they never have to get out of their.

Honestly, it means they never have

to get out of their comfort zone.

They're like, oh, I'd rather just

spend money on Facebook ads.

Then they don't have to pitch a joint

venture co-host for a webinar.

Then they don't have to face the fear of being rejected.

Then they don't have to feel awkward

emailing this person that I admire.

But guess what, that's where the best stuff happens,

so don't hide behind a Facebook ad.

Just be yourself and go out there and talk to

the people in your industry that you think you could

provide value to and focus on those relationships

moreso than hiding behind the Facebook ads.

- I love that.

That's such a good note to end on.

So definitely go to the thefemshow.com/34

to the show notes to this episode

and find links to all of the resources we mentioned,

including how you can sign up for the free video workshop.

I actually misspoke earlier.

When this episode goes live, all three videos will be out

so you'll be able to watch all three and catch up.

You'll definitely want to do that.

So you can get the link for all

of that at thefemshow.com/34.

If you want to discuss this episode with us in our community

of awesome entrepreneurs, make sure you join our free

Facebook group at thefemshow.com/community.

- If you liked this episode, subscribe to the Femtrepreneur

Show on iTunes and leave a rating and a review.

We really, really appreciate it when you guys do that.

If you're watching this on YouTube, leave a comment below.

We love to hear from you.

Tell us your thoughts and remember

to hit the like button and subscribe.

If you guys have questions for us,

we're always happy to answer them.

We'll give you a shout out on the show.

Just go to thefemshow.com and submit

your question so we can answer it live.

- Are you recording? - I'm recording.

I don't know why I just put my hands up.

Like I'm communicating with an alien or something.

What was that?

It's like, I'm ready. (laughs)

- I liked it. - I don't know.

For more infomation >> TFS 034: Do you need to spend money on ads to have a successful launch? - Duration: 21:09.

-------------------------------------------

Review: Russian BMP-3E IFV (ModelCollect 1/72) - Duration: 6:50.

Greetings to all on the channel Scale Journal!

Today I want to show you another one model from ModelCollect.

This BMP-3E in 1/72 scale.

Product number UA72034.

On the box the beautiful box-art and information about photo-etched parts inside the box.

The instructions is made in the form of the unfolding of the booklet.

As usually instructions contains arrangement of parts on the sprues, photo-etched parts, decals and Assembly steps.

As we can see, the model has a partial detail of the interior of the turret and hull.

The last two pages are presented two variants of colouring of model: single color and camouflage.

Let's look on sprues.

On the first sprue are the parts of the turret.

Let's take a closer look.

The second sprue are the parts of the hull.

Separate parts of the bottom, side walls, top plate and side screens.

Pay attention to details.

The next sprue contains the interior, main gun and other details of a combat vehicle.

Once again I want to mention the excellent work on small parts.

It looks like parts of the main gun and internal radio.

Two identical sprue with suspension parts, hatches, smoke grenades.

Let's take a closer look.

Excellent detail for the 72 scale.

Another pair of identical sprues with the tracks.

Details conveniently fixed on the sprue, after separation will need minimal processing.

The second sprue is exactly the same.

As I said, the kit has photo etched parts.

On the first plate it seems the control panel.

Here are a couple of small hatches and looks like fenders.

On the big plate is a grid engine compartment and many other details.

Latest what is in the box is the decals.

This time the decals are made not bad.

There is only a slight offset of the red color, but it is not critical.

Let's make a brief summary.

I have not noticed any defects on the sprues.

I really liked how made of small parts.

The model I found it very interesting and hope I will have time in future to assemble it.

It good that the set is already photo-etched. This will further beautify the model.

I note that a few parts fell from the sprues during shipment.

But all the sprues were Packed in the package, so nothing is lost.

A little later, this review will be posted on my website, there you will see the photos more details.

Thanks for watching! Bye!

For more infomation >> Review: Russian BMP-3E IFV (ModelCollect 1/72) - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

Qui sont vraiment les druides ?- Question Histoire Adulte #9 - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> Qui sont vraiment les druides ?- Question Histoire Adulte #9 - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Morii: The Desire to Capture a Fleeting Experience - Duration: 3:34.

Strange how strong the instinct is,

to see something incredible,

and reach for a camera.

As if to lend it some credibility,

to prove that it's real,

that 'I WAS HERE.'

Morii.

We live our lives in moments.

In those rare experiences we stop to notice, and carry with us,

in the hopes of stringing them together, trying to tell a story.

But even in the moment, you can feel it start to fade,

So you try to capture it,

and convert it into something that will last longer than just a flash.

And over time a photo feels more real than its subject.

It lets you build a version of the world that you can take with you.

A world flattened, and simple

A world that doesn't change

That fits in the frame.

A little brighter and more colorful.

With everything under control.

You can travel the globe looking for memories,

and still find yourself standing behind a camera

waiting for the world to hold still.

With every click of the shutter,

you're trying to press pause on your life.

If only so you can feel a little more comfortable moving on

living in a world stuck on Play.

A part of you knows you can't take it with you

but that doesn't stop you from trying.

"What if I could stay just a little longer?"

"What if we didn't have to go?"

We try to capture moments as if—

as if we're afraid they'll escape,

but they'll get away eventually.

Take one last look.

One more shot.

So years from now you can flip back through,

and try to relive it all over again.

But maybe even then, you'll be thinking to yourself,

"Ah well.

I guess you had to be there."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét