Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 28 2017

Like, share and subcribe ! Thank

For more infomation >> pokeland legends # 34: test pokemon blissey, lovely nurse in pokemon - Duration: 8:41.

-------------------------------------------

Щенячий патруль новые серии Мультик Герои в масках на русском КЭТБОЙ Вернулся Игрушки Paw Patrol - Duration: 5:50.

For more infomation >> Щенячий патруль новые серии Мультик Герои в масках на русском КЭТБОЙ Вернулся Игрушки Paw Patrol - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

03- Porta do Céu part. Pelé MilFlows (Prod. 1Kilo) - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> 03- Porta do Céu part. Pelé MilFlows (Prod. 1Kilo) - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Предсказание о Новом Мире - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> Предсказание о Новом Мире - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

School 2017: The liar and his lover - Joy (Red Velvet) X Yook Sung Jae (BTOB) - Duration: 1:26.

What should I do now?

I think I love somone

That girl, fall in love with someone at first snow

By any chance, do you believe in love at first sight?

I know this sounds ridiculous but I couldn't stop thinking about you after our first meet

I've met him

The guy at Han River?

I have his phone number now, and we will meet tomorrow

Pure romance

Don't you know about "give and take"?

I have someone I like now

It's my first love

But he always lies to me

Heart thumping moments start with a lie

He's not a good guy

A good guy wouldn't make a girl wait

Today, I want to be alone

I'm scared...

Because I know you lied to me

Because I was worried

Please let me meet him one more time

If so, no matter what, I won't ever let him go

For more infomation >> School 2017: The liar and his lover - Joy (Red Velvet) X Yook Sung Jae (BTOB) - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Криптовалюта Dash - Новости за 20.03.2017 - 26.03.2017 - Выпуск №54 - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> Криптовалюта Dash - Новости за 20.03.2017 - 26.03.2017 - Выпуск №54 - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Chocolate and karob pie - Duration: 9:07.

For more infomation >> Chocolate and karob pie - Duration: 9:07.

-------------------------------------------

CricBattle | Earn Money By This Super Fantasy Cricket Site | TELUGU | - Duration: 11:31.

welocme to "SCAMFINDER" channel

click on the link in the description to get 50/- bonus

you get 50/- bonus only if your documents approved

"subscribe" to my channel to get latest updates and to earn online real money

For more infomation >> CricBattle | Earn Money By This Super Fantasy Cricket Site | TELUGU | - Duration: 11:31.

-------------------------------------------

कोबी मसाला | Spicy Cabbage Masala | Cabbage Sabzi Recipe | madhurasrecipe - Duration: 6:32.

For more infomation >> कोबी मसाला | Spicy Cabbage Masala | Cabbage Sabzi Recipe | madhurasrecipe - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

02- Pussy Dalin part. Gabriel CamCam e Mz (Prod. 1Kio) - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> 02- Pussy Dalin part. Gabriel CamCam e Mz (Prod. 1Kio) - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

04- Toda Luxúria É Pouca part. Sadan (Prod. 1Kilo) - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> 04- Toda Luxúria É Pouca part. Sadan (Prod. 1Kilo) - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

06- Pra Onde For (Prod. 1Kilo) - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> 06- Pra Onde For (Prod. 1Kilo) - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Татьянин парк.🏠 Сказочные квартиры от надежного застройщика на выставке "Недвижимость от лидеров" - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Татьянин парк.🏠 Сказочные квартиры от надежного застройщика на выставке "Недвижимость от лидеров" - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

08- Modo Avião part. Pelé MilFlows e Knust (Prod. 1Kilo) - Duration: 4:20.

For more infomation >> 08- Modo Avião part. Pelé MilFlows e Knust (Prod. 1Kilo) - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Edgardo Bauza: "El primer objetivo es clasificar al Mundial" - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Edgardo Bauza: "El primer objetivo es clasificar al Mundial" - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

BALLOONS OVER WAIKATO AND ZEALONG TEA ESTATE - ONE PERFECT DAY IN HAMILTON /// VLOG #46 - Duration: 10:46.

Good morning from New Zealand!

And this morning is going to be really good

Because we're going to start it with an aristocratic tea ceremony

And for this experience we arrived at Hamilton

That is 120 km away from Tauranga

It is also slightly bigger - the 4th largest city in New Zealand

And is a hometown for the only commercial tea estate in the country

We're about to start traditional tea ceremony that includes five different tea types

I finally managed to remember the names of all the three oolongs that we're going to try

They are pure, aromatic and dark

The last one is the most roasted

Smells like a chocolate!

The best tea is done with the 90 degrees water strictly

So in order not to get too cold water while pouring it into the cold tea pot

You have to split it all around like we always dreamed to do in a childhood

You have to warm up the pot inside and outside

It helps not only to receive the right temperature, but also wakens up the tea leaves

And now I hope we can finally taste it

For the right tea ceremony you need two cups

One is to drink tea and the other is to smell the aroma

To begin we poured the tea in this one already

Now we cover it with the second cup and turn around

In order to pour the tea into the drinking cup

And now we take this aromatic cup out

And now we have to make some magical tricks with it

We have to twist it like that to help it to cool down

And now it's time to breath in the aroma

What surprises me the most is that it's already the third time I smell the same tea

When it was yet dry, in a tea pot and now here

And every time the aroma is different

The second one reminded me the corn by the way

And here comes the STAR of today's morning

That is the high tea ceremony

Which means aristocratic tea drinking

That they serve here at Zealong

And I haven't seen this unusual tea desserts set up since our last trip to London!

This set costs $45

And by the way after they discovered I'm a vegetarian aiming to go vegan

They cooked special set that looks exactly like the original one just without the products I don't eat

And Annalese who shows us around today is vegan

And also received personal food

So people here are ready to satisfy any food restrictions

I have no idea why every our trip gets us to another Mexican restaurant

Once in Hawke's Bay we had a plan to eat at the winery

But the kitchen was closed so we ended up in a Mexican restaurant

And now it rains so instead of showing you the famous Hamilton gardens

We're in a Mexican restaurant once again

Because why not to eat right after the high tea?

While planning our trip to Hamilton

I chatted on Instagram with one of the local photographers

I just asked where was the place he posted recently

And he replied with a huge list of things to do and see

And of course I remember only one of them -

- the tastiest ice cream in the city

And here we are!

They always have around 18 types of ice cream here

Among them are also vegan options with the coconut milk

And they cook it right here. Or should I say right there?

So it's all fresh and natural

And the tastes are so cool!

How about the maple syrup, honey and roasted almonds, for example?

It is so unusual I hardly managed to translate!

Really strange fact - they have vegan ice cream

But don't have plant based milk for coffee

Though they kindly offered me that coconut cream from the ice cream

To add in my coffee

But I thought I'm only aiming to avoid dairy products

So it's OK to have dairy milk once

We have noticed many times

it's simply impossible to predict weather for several days ahead in New Zealand

It will definitely change

But if talking about the particular hours during the day

The weather can be predicted up to the minutes

So as the Balloons Festival organizers promised

There won't be any rain during the Night Show

It's going to be exactly like that - the weather is perfect right now

The road is already closed

We're about to reach the University of Waikato where the Festival is held

*Almost knocked down the kid*

The atmosphere here is really amazing

I have no idea how many people came to this festival

Just look around - there is a crowd around me

And people started to arrive at 4 pm already!

And now it's a bit past 7 pm

And a couple of words about where we are and why are we here

Every year they organize this huge Balloons over Waikato festival in Hamilton

This city id famous for the balloons rides by the way

You can even watch the sunrise like this here

But for many years one March week

Is devoted to this Festival

And today, on Sunday they have the key event

Zuru Night Glow or the evening balloons show

It should be very interesting as they also promised the fireworks

I hope it's going to be epic!

Only 30 minutes and the show we came here for is over!

And honestly we have a strong feeling it wasn't enough

Because we expected the balloons, well, to fly at least

But they stayed at the ground for the whole time

Yes, they glowed beautifully following the music

Though some guys missed the right rhythm

But still it wasn't enough

But there are so many people here!

Way more than on any festival we have attended here

And why did they all came? Really, why?

I don't understand

And there are Russian girls already gathered behind us

Listening to our final words

By the way that is really the final word

And thanks for staying with us for the whole long vlog

We will see each other soon

Don't forget to subscribe for our channel

Leave your "Likes"

And bye-bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét