Thứ Tư, 12 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 12 2017

No matter what you are , I love you

You can make yourself happy.

You are so fat.

So , you should go home by yourself.

I cannot control the motorbike.

F**k you!!

For more infomation >> โฆษณา หมูกะทะเฮียตี๋ - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Ni THÍCH NỮ Tụng Kinh Hay Nghe Ngay Cho Hết Khổ Ngủ Ngon ! Tâm thanh tịnh - Duration: 3:28:20.

For more infomation >> Ni THÍCH NỮ Tụng Kinh Hay Nghe Ngay Cho Hết Khổ Ngủ Ngon ! Tâm thanh tịnh - Duration: 3:28:20.

-------------------------------------------

LA IMPORTANCIA DE LIMPIAR ENERGETICAMENTE NUESTRO HOGAR por Esther Francia - Duration: 1:08:36.

For more infomation >> LA IMPORTANCIA DE LIMPIAR ENERGETICAMENTE NUESTRO HOGAR por Esther Francia - Duration: 1:08:36.

-------------------------------------------

#BTMINAMERIKA Vlog #2 - CYCLETOUR Central Park! | @BeTheMovie - Duration: 3:58.

Hello people and welcome this second America vlog!

In the beginning of the day, we walked past Central Park

After that, we joined a cycling tour through Central Park

After the tour, we went through New York

But I didn't film it.

In the end of the day, it was rainy...

But the cycling tour was awesome!

For more infomation >> #BTMINAMERIKA Vlog #2 - CYCLETOUR Central Park! | @BeTheMovie - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Good Night Song. Good Night Wishes video - Duration: 1:05.

Sleep well my dear tonight in our bed

with nothing behind us

and nothing ahead

Our tired bones

are covered so tight

So sleep well my darling

Good night!

Sleep well my dear as dreams fill your mind

and leave all your troubles and fears behind

Your worries now

are far out of sight

Sleep well my darling

Good night!

For more infomation >> Good Night Song. Good Night Wishes video - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

10 Creepy Photos You Won't Believe Were Caught on Camera - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> 10 Creepy Photos You Won't Believe Were Caught on Camera - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Xiaomi Mi Drone 4K - Volo al Tramonto in Puglia! Miglior Drone del 2017! - Flight ITA - Duration: 4:07.

For more infomation >> Xiaomi Mi Drone 4K - Volo al Tramonto in Puglia! Miglior Drone del 2017! - Flight ITA - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

SPIRITUAL RETREAT AMAZONAS 2017. From the 13 to the 23 of September. With Ana Hatun Sonqo. - Duration: 24:18.

RETIRO ESPIRITUAL AMAZONAS 2017. Del 13 al 23 de septiembre. Con Ana Hatun Sonqo.

For more infomation >> SPIRITUAL RETREAT AMAZONAS 2017. From the 13 to the 23 of September. With Ana Hatun Sonqo. - Duration: 24:18.

-------------------------------------------

NOW WHO´S THE VILLAIN FLASH | Barry allen | German SUB - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> NOW WHO´S THE VILLAIN FLASH | Barry allen | German SUB - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

[VIETSUB/ENGSUB-CC] 170524 BTS Taehyung gửi tin nhắn cho Park Seo Joon - FanMeeting In Japan - Duration: 1:00.

Hi, every one, I'm V from BTS

I heard Seo Joon hyung will held a FM during March in JAPAN

Seo Joon hyung is really shy

so he probably will be a little

But also hope everyone have fun when watching this

Hope Seo Joon hyung won't get hurt

and finish FM successfully.

And Hope you and your fans will have a great time.

Bye~ Fighting!!

When i comeback Korean, i will call him

I want to know what did he think...

For more infomation >> [VIETSUB/ENGSUB-CC] 170524 BTS Taehyung gửi tin nhắn cho Park Seo Joon - FanMeeting In Japan - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] 21 Savage x Metro Boomin Type Beat | Issa Knife ( Prod. by SammieSosza) - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> [FREE] 21 Savage x Metro Boomin Type Beat | Issa Knife ( Prod. by SammieSosza) - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Crochet neck step by step - Duration: 10:51.

For more infomation >> Crochet neck step by step - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

(賊任被削弱要做什麼?)爐石爆笑及outplay精華#3 (CC中文字幕) - Duration: 5:47.

For more infomation >> (賊任被削弱要做什麼?)爐石爆笑及outplay精華#3 (CC中文字幕) - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

How Far Are We From Real Life Human Cyborgs? - Duration: 5:11.

Hey there, and welcome to Play Noggin.

I'm Julian, your brain's Player Two.

Ever since I was little, I've wanted superpowers.

Who wouldn't love to be mistaken for both a bird and a plane?

And while that sort of superhuman upgrade doesn't seem likely in my lifetime -- get

on it, Google! -- there have been advancements in technology that point to some pretty cool

human enhancements in the not-too-distant future.

These sorts of augmentations are a big part of the Deus Ex series.

In the original game, you play as J.C., an unsubtly named messiah figure who has the

potential to unite the world with the power of nanotechnology.

Also, aliens and the Illuminati are involved?

There's a lot going on there.

The more recent games, Human Revolution and Mankind Divided, have given us an even closer

look at what our potential future could be in terms of physical enhancements to our bodies.

So what does the path toward crazy augmented meat sacks look like?

Well, like a lot of things, the tech will grow out of necessity first.

It will come from our efforts to make life easier for people in need.

In this case, folks who are missing limbs will help pave the way for future advancements

in tech that could bring about a real human revolution.

We're talking the iPhone of arms.

The Hyperloop of legs.

The…

Juicero of heads?

No, forget it, bad example.

Moving on.

Where do we begin, then?

In order to create augmentation that works with our bodies, we first have to understand

how the brain controls the body parts we already have.

Researchers at Johns Hopkins University rigged a test subject up with 128 electrodes -- all

crammed onto a piece of film the size of a credit card -- on the area of the brain responsible

for hand and arm movement.

That's the posterior parietal cortex for those of you playing brain bingo at home.

This region of the brain essentially signals the intent to move, and then the motor cortexes

actually carry out that movement.

Using a custom-made computer program, the researchers read the precise signals given

off by the brain when the subject moved specific fingers.

This gave them a map they could use to reproduce the same signals for use in their prosthetic.

But they went a step further.

They created a glove with small vibrators built into the fingertips.

As they buzzed each finger, they took note of the areas of the brain that lit up for

each.

Think Empire Strikes Back, where Luke's brand new hand is getting poked to ensure

he'll retain tactile sensation.

What was purely science fiction a few decades ago is starting to creep within reach.

What these researchers developed was a prosthetic arm that their subject could control solely

with his mind.

They initially hit 76% accuracy, which might be a middling grade in school but is pretty

awesome with tech like this.

And they were able to boost accuracy to 88% by grouping the pinky and ring fingers together.

How often do you use those separately, anyway?

Even the Vulcan salute keeps them together.

They're still several years and more-money-than-I-can-count away from a finalized version of this, but

it's coming along, which is great news.

Other Implementations And while that research seems like it will

be a huge step forward for amputees, giving them increased mobility and independence,

others are funding their research through organizations that would fit well in a Deus

Ex story.

Take DARPA, for instance.

That actually stands for Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency.

You may have been thinking of derp, the word you use to suggest your internet opponent

is stupid.

It's not that.

It's the military's research branch that creates high-risk, high-reward projects to

benefit the military.

You might know them from their work developing the walking nuclear battle tank REX in the

Metal Gear Solid series.

I'm assuming they're not so villainous in real life.

I mean, I assume the NSA is watching this video, so…

DARPA is great!

Anyway, their project seems like it falls a bit more in line with something Sarif Industries

might have put together in Deux Ex: Human Revolution.

Their prosthetic arm is controlled similarly, by the mind, but it can also crush a human

skull like a soda can.

Eesh, no offense, but I don't think a handshake is on the table.

I'm more of a friendly wave kind of guy.

Their research goes beyond electrodes, actually involving a surgical procedure known as a

targeted muscle reinnervation, or TMR, which reassigns the nerve endings in an amputee's

arm to make them better able to use their prosthetic tech.

Following TMR, the amputee then undergoes osseointegration, another surgery that grafts

the prosthetic onto the bone of the upper arm.

If this sounds like a tiny jump away from Deus Ex and fully augmented humans, you're

not wrong.

We're getting there.

Right now, for example, their arm can detect texture, pressure, and temperature, but for

the user to actually experience those sensations, they would require another, as-yet theoretical

surgery to implant nerve bundles in the chest and back.

These bundles would be connected to the brain's somatosensory cortex, i.e. the region of the

brain that processes sensation, and all sensations could then be sent from the prosthetic to

the brain.

DARPA would like to avoid a ton of surgeries for amputees, which is why they envision one

day merely requiring some sort of cap that could be worn to transmit all the necessary

nerve signals to and from the limb.

And it's not a stretch to imagine this tech eventually being used for body enhancements,

not just as limb replacement for those in need.

Hey, I'm all for super powers, but I'm not big on elective surgeries, so bring on

the super brain hats.

Thanks for watching.

Please give this video a Like, and be sure to subscribe for even more content.

If you have a suggestion of a game or a topic for us to cover, leave us a comment below.

And don't forget to keep on playing.

For more infomation >> How Far Are We From Real Life Human Cyborgs? - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

American Foods PEOPLE THINK ARE WEIRD - Duration: 11:41.

Hey everyone! Dana here. And Stefan.

And today we're talking about American foods or food combinations that apparently people

in the rest of the world think are weird.

So Dana asked you on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ what American foods are weird for you.

And you gave some great answers. And out of these answers, I created a list.

And I will ask Dana if you know some of them and even if you like them or - Yeah.

if you find them weird. - Yeah.

I'm excited to see what's on that list.

I posted the picture and the question and then I didn't look at it.

I really, really wanted to look at the answers.

But I didn't look at any of the answers, so now this'll be my first time hearing them.

So I'm excited to see what's on there.

So when you posted the picture, we had two options of foods that you wanted to ask if

they're weird. There were s'mores. That is the picture that was posted.

And which other food did we have?

Mashed sweet potatoes with marshmallows on top.

Exactly.

And multiple people found marshmallows and sweet potatoes really weird.

Ah, I love it.

But I can totally see how someone would think that's weird. - Yeah.

I can definitely see how that's just like, really?

I think the first thought would be: oh my God. That's too sweet.

But I actually really like it now. For Thanksgiving we have that. Or for Christmas.

Or for New Year's. - Yeah. - Yeah. - Or just sometimes, random Saturday night. - Shhh, no.

Never. - Oh. - Never. - No, we don't do that.

No, but it's really good because, like, the marshmallows are just on the top.

And there's usually a thick layer of sweet potatoes underneath.

So it's not like the marshmallows are on every bite. - That's true. - Yeah.

And I really like it. - I really like it.

The next food item is actually a two-part food item, and it's really hard to make it

here it Germany.

Do you have an idea of what it could be?

Um, something that's hard to make here in Germany? - Uh-huh. - I guess maybe

you're missing the ingredients? - Yeah. The ingredients.

And actually also the thing what you make the thing in.

Oh, oh! Is it in a pie crust? - It's a pie. - I mean in a pie tin? - It's a pie. - It's a pie.

Which two famous pies come to mind? - Pecan pie. - Uh-huh.

And apple pie? That's a famous pie. - No, pumpkin pie. - Pumpkin pie!

Oh yeah, right, okay. - So multiple people found the pumpkin pie weird.

And also the pecan pie. - Interesting.

Ah, the pecan pie because it's just too sweet.

The pecan pie is super sweet. Which is why I love it.

Sometimes even with chocolate in it as well. - Yeah. I've had that variation as well.

I prefer just the original pecan pie.

I really like that. The pumpkin pie...

I'm not a huge pumpkin pie fan, actually. I think the pumpkin pie is kind of weird too.

And there is spray can cheese. - Yeah. - It's weird. - That's weird. It is definitely weird.

Um, I do remember when I was in elementary school, people had spray can cheese, and like

all the cool kids had it. - What do you do with that?

Ah, you like, take a cracker and make a really big mound of cheese on it.

I don't know all the cool kids had it.

And I really wanted to like it. And I begged my parents to get it for me.

And they did. And I just did not like it. I wasn't into cheese at all.

I tried really hard to like it so that I would be cool.

But I just, I couldn't like the spray can cheese.

So there are two sandwiches on the list that people found weird.

And the first sandwich is PB&J.

Peanut butter and jelly.

And the other one is the fluffnutter? - Fluffernutter. - Fluffernutter. - Which is?

Fluff and peanut butter. - Yeah. Marshmallow Fluff and peanut butter.

I really love those sandwiches, but I can absolutely see how people who didn't grow

up eating them could be like: what are you doing? That's really weird. Uh-huh.

But they're good. - I like them.

Now the question is: creamy peanut butter?

Or chunky peanut butter? - Creamy. I'm creamy peanut butter all the way.

Not into chunky peanut butter. - Yeah.

Like, creamy peanut butter PB&J sandwich, great. - Yeah. - Crunchy?

Interesting, yeah. - Eh, no. Not for me.

No, I like to add my crunch by putting potato chips

on the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. - Of course.

So we had the PB&J sandwich. - Uh-huh.

Now I found a variation from one person that's interesting. - What?

Peanut butter, jelly sandwich and grits.

Peanut butter, jelly, grits. Oh. That is very interesting.

I have never heard of that.

I have never eaten that.

So what are grits?

Grits...something eaten in the South.

I really didn't grow up eating grits.

Even though I lived in South Florida, as I've mentioned in another video before, South Florida

doesn't really count as "the South" in the U.S.

So I didn't grow up eating grits.

So what is it? Potato, or? - No, it's not potato. It's I think wheat?

Some kind of...? But I'm not sure. I'm not 100% sure. - Comments!

But I can picture what grits are. They kind of look like cream of wheat.

That's why I think that they're wheat. Do you know what cream of wheat is?

Okay, um, it looks like this mushy stuff.

Mushy stuff. - I don't know how to describe it. - Great! - Yeah. - Great description.

It looks like light-colored mushy stuff.

It's not like oatmeal. They're really small. It's kind of like couscous. A little more watery.

I will try to make something like grits to show what they are. - Right over my face.

Yeah. - Right here. - The grits will be right here.

I will try to make some and show what they look like.

But I think that grits are a little salty. I think.

Um, which is then maybe why, like, I like to put the potato chips on my peanut butter

and jelly sandwich.

So maybe the grits provide like that extra kick of salt in the same way. I'm not sure.

Maybe you have heard of it. - Okay. - Maybe not.

I never heard of it. And I find it really weird. Mayo and banana.

I've never heard of that. No. I've never heard of it.

But I don't like mayonnaise, and I don't like banana.

So, I don't want mayo and banana.

I've never heard of that.

I would love to hear, anybody else eat mayo and banana?

And then is it just, like, like yogurt and banana, where you scoop it in...

I don't know, I don't know. - Let's move on. Let's move on. - Okay. Moving on.

The next one is really interesting.

I'm using now the word interesting a lot. - Interesting. - Interesting. - Interesting. It rubs off.

The use of the word interesting. - It rubs off. It rubs off.

Ice cream with soda.

Yes. It's called a float. Ice cream float. Soda float. Ice cream float? - Soda float.

Ice cream float.

I'm losing my English.

Ice cream with soda. - Yes. I definitely know that. I don't like it.

But I definitely know it.

Is it Eis with a little bit of soda? - No. - Or is it soda with a scoop of Eis? - Yeah.

A glass of soda. Really any different kind.

And then a big scoop of ice cream,

vanilla ice cream, as far as I know, - Vanilla ice cream. - in the soda.

But no, I was never into it.

But yeah, it is a pretty "normal" thing.

Like, lots of people, um, get it.

You could get it at some of the fast food restaurants.

But just me personally, it wasn't for me.

So I think for the next one there's a famous waffle restaurant.

I've see it in Good Mythical Morning.

These guys did a road trip and I think they even made a song about it.

And it is waffle, syrup, and chicken. - Okay. Yeah.

I mean, I haven't had that, but it sounds really good.

Waffles, syrup, and fried chicken, I think. Yeah?

Fried chicken. - Yeah, I think it's fried chicken.

And that sounds really good, though. - Uh-huh.

I haven't had that, but it sounds really good.

And I can imagine that you've got, like, the waffles and then the maple syrup and that's

really sweet.

And then the fried chicken kind of provides like a salty, ah, balance to it.

Kind of like how I really like also bacon with pancakes and maple syrup.

Yeah, that's on the list as well.

Bacon is? - Bacon, pancakes and syrup. - Yeah, that's amazing.

Such an amazing combination. - It's really good.

So the next one: fried butter.

So I've never had this.

It's something that my gut reaction is: ew, that's disgusting.

But on the other hand, I feel like I would kind of like to try it at least once. Just to see.

Also in the category of fried: fried candy bar.

Yeah, that I also have not had, but it does sound amazing.

Like a fried chocolate bar.

That actually sounds really, really good.

But decadent, like.

Deep fried bacon and cream cheese. - No, that's going to far.

Going to far? - I don't need to deep, I don't need to deep fry my bacon.

We're almost to the finish line.

Just a few items left.

And we had it already, sort of.

It's syrup in general for breakfast.

I'm okay with it. I like it. I'm a fan. Yes. Not syrup for breakfast.

Because that makes it sound like I'm just, like, guzzling the syrup.

But syrup with breakfast items, like, pancakes, waffles, bacon, fried eggs.

I'm okay with that. - And then the real syrup or the fake syrup.

I'm a fan of the fake stuff.

Sorry. I like the fake stuff. I mean, real syrup is also good.

Like I would like real syrup on vanilla ice cream, for example. - Yeah.

You warm up the, the real maple syrup and you just heat up a little

and put it on the vanilla ice cream. That sounds really good.

But yeah, on my pancakes and waffles I kind of like the fake stuff.

The last item. Multiple people have written it, that it's weird.

I have not tried it.

I have seen it a lot in the U.S. and you have not given it to me yet.

And it's, has something to do with beer, but it has nothing to do with beer. And it is?

It has something to do with beer but it has nothing to do with beer?

Root beer. - Root beer. Okay. I'm not a big root beer fan.

That's why I've never given it to you or... - So what is it? - It's a kind of soda.

Oh okay. - It's just a kind of soda. - The root...? Root, or?

We don't know. - You're asking me questions that I don't have the answer to.

And it's not beer. - I'm sorry. No, it's not beer. Um...

It's a good thing that we have... - the Internet. - The Internet. What is root beer?

Okay, so it says it's made from the sassafras tree. Now that's fun to say. Say it.

Sassafras. - Sassafras. - Sassafras. Sassafras. - So root beer is a sweet soda.

Sassafras. - Sassafras. Okay, cool. - Alright. - Root beer. - Sassafras.

So our question for you is: Do you know any of these items?

Have you tried any of these items?

Do you find them weird or do you like them?

And what items are weird in your country where you live?

Please let us know in the comments below.

Thank you so much for watching our videos and liking, subscribing, and commenting.

Thank you!

And also a really big thank you so much to our patrons on Patreon, who help make these

videos possible.

Thank you so much for your support.

If you want to know more about Patreon and you want to check it out, there are links

in the description down below.

Until next time, auf Wiedersehen!

The next one is...the next one was called the American...wait.

American foods or food combinations that apparently the rest of the weir...world...weird...thinks

are weird. - Thinks are weird. - The world. - The world thinks they're weird. - That's a tongue twister.

What you think American foods.

What American foods you think are weird.

This is the correct direction.

For more infomation >> American Foods PEOPLE THINK ARE WEIRD - Duration: 11:41.

-------------------------------------------

มายคราฟ คนดังต่อสู้ The Youtuber Battle! | EP.01 | Mod - Duration: 9:11.

For more infomation >> มายคราฟ คนดังต่อสู้ The Youtuber Battle! | EP.01 | Mod - Duration: 9:11.

-------------------------------------------

BLOOPERS & OUTTAKES - Weird American Foods - Duration: 4:38.

And then on top of it...potatoes. - Yeah.

But not just any potatoes. Not just like... - And an egg. And a fried egg.

Yeah, so you take the potatoes, and you make, um, home fries.

So you cook, kind of fry up the potatoes with some onions in the skillet.

And then you got a fried egg. Ah, yeah, that is...

And like the ice cream kind of got, like, crusty on the outside. Because of the soda.

But in a good way. A good crusty. It was a good, that part I did like.

But just the whole combination of the soda with the ice cream, I wasn't really into it.

I guess I'm not selling it with crusty ice cream?

The crusty ice cream ruined it basically. - Okay, sorry.

No. - You should try it. Don't knock it before you try it. - Okay.

But the mayo and bananas, I'll knock that before I try it. - Yeah.

The English have the English full breakfast. - Uh-huh.

I think we could call that the American full breakfast. - The full American breakfast.

Yeah. - Yeah. - Pancakes, syrup, bacon and an egg and...-Home fries. - home fries.

Hm, that sounds good.

The next one is...the next one was called the American...wait.

An ice cream float.

But I do like jalapeño poppers, which are jalapeños with cream cheese on the inside

and then they fry that.

Anyone else: potato chips on the peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Anyone else do that?

Ah, it's amazing.

No, ice cream soda.

Let me continue. - Ice cream soda. No, ice cream float. - Let me continue.

RSMR, whatever that is. Blablabla... - Yeah, ice cream float.

Good thing we already ate. Our pretzel breakfast this morning. - Yes.

Ice cream float. I had that right.

The problem is: living here so long I really forget these things.

Like they drift into the back of my head.

Do you know what it could might be? Could might be?

Do you know what it could possibly be? - Okay. - Or: do you know what could be?

And that's another one that I sort of like, it was "cool" to like that.

And so I did, I tried hard to like soda and ice cream, but I just couldn't get into it.

I really preferred rather to have my ice cream over here and my soda over here.

Take three.

I think that's kind of a British expression, isn't it?

So what Dana did: she asked you guys on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ what you think American

foods...what American foods you think are weird.

This is the correct direction.

So Dana asked you on Facebook, Google and... - Twitter. - Twitter.

So Dana asked you on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram...that's not true. - I didn't.

Yeah, so Dana... - I messed up.

So...

Okay, that was a really long pause.

Now the question is...

It's really hard.

People say, like, ugh you make too many jump cuts.

But it's really hard to continuously talk without a think-pause.

Think pause! - Think pause! - That's really cute. - Jump cut. - Stefan needs think pauses.

Whenever you see the jump cut - Cut! - it's because Stefan needed a think pause.

Exactly. - I think that's a really cute term. Think pause.

Say it. - Jump, jump, jump, jump, jump cut.

American foods or food combinations that apparently the rest of the weir...world...weird...thinks are weird.

Thinks are weird. - The world. - The worlds thinks they're weird. - That's a tongue twister.

Thank you so much for watching. And liking and subscribing. - And commenting. - And commenting.

And also a really big thank you so much to our patrons on Patreon, who help make these

videos possible.

Thank you so much for your support.

Your turn. If you would like to...you can do it, you can do it!

If you want to know more about Patreon, and you want to check it out, there are links

in the description down below.

Until next time, auf Wiedersehen!

That was good. That was was... there was...

That was seamless. That was seamless. Nobody's going to notice that. - No.

So we are on the finish line. - Okay. - Almost. - We're almost to the finish line.

So we're almost to the finish line.

One, two three. So our...

Oh, you want me to ask, okay. - No, I say it. - Okay, I got it. - I ask. - Okay.

So what's our question?

Okay? - Yep.

For more infomation >> BLOOPERS & OUTTAKES - Weird American Foods - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

GG LIVE | Bloodborne #11 (PS4) - Duration: 5:11:43.

For more infomation >> GG LIVE | Bloodborne #11 (PS4) - Duration: 5:11:43.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft Let´s Hack-mit NaNoYT|+Alt-Verlosung[LIVE]|Jack Freescape - Duration: 42:13.

For more infomation >> Minecraft Let´s Hack-mit NaNoYT|+Alt-Verlosung[LIVE]|Jack Freescape - Duration: 42:13.

-------------------------------------------

bhojpuri village concert dance || recording dance || why people are do this why - Duration: 2:44.

bhojpuri village concert dance | why people are do this why

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét