Thứ Tư, 12 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 12 2017

No matter what you are , I love you

You can make yourself happy.

You are so fat.

So , you should go home by yourself.

I cannot control the motorbike.

F**k you!!

For more infomation >> โฆษณา หมูกะทะเฮียตี๋ - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Ni THÍCH NỮ Tụng Kinh Hay Nghe Ngay Cho Hết Khổ Ngủ Ngon ! Tâm thanh tịnh - Duration: 3:28:20.

For more infomation >> Ni THÍCH NỮ Tụng Kinh Hay Nghe Ngay Cho Hết Khổ Ngủ Ngon ! Tâm thanh tịnh - Duration: 3:28:20.

-------------------------------------------

#BTMINAMERIKA Vlog #2 - CYCLETOUR Central Park! | @BeTheMovie - Duration: 3:58.

Hello people and welcome this second America vlog!

In the beginning of the day, we walked past Central Park

After that, we joined a cycling tour through Central Park

After the tour, we went through New York

But I didn't film it.

In the end of the day, it was rainy...

But the cycling tour was awesome!

For more infomation >> #BTMINAMERIKA Vlog #2 - CYCLETOUR Central Park! | @BeTheMovie - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Good Night Song. Good Night Wishes video - Duration: 1:05.

Sleep well my dear tonight in our bed

with nothing behind us

and nothing ahead

Our tired bones

are covered so tight

So sleep well my darling

Good night!

Sleep well my dear as dreams fill your mind

and leave all your troubles and fears behind

Your worries now

are far out of sight

Sleep well my darling

Good night!

For more infomation >> Good Night Song. Good Night Wishes video - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

10 Creepy Photos You Won't Believe Were Caught on Camera - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> 10 Creepy Photos You Won't Believe Were Caught on Camera - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

barra do choça eventos - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> barra do choça eventos - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

[VIETSUB/ENGSUB-CC] 170524 BTS Taehyung gửi tin nhắn cho Park Seo Joon - FanMeeting In Japan - Duration: 1:00.

Hi, every one, I'm V from BTS

I heard Seo Joon hyung will held a FM during March in JAPAN

Seo Joon hyung is really shy

so he probably will be a little

But also hope everyone have fun when watching this

Hope Seo Joon hyung won't get hurt

and finish FM successfully.

And Hope you and your fans will have a great time.

Bye~ Fighting!!

When i comeback Korean, i will call him

I want to know what did he think...

For more infomation >> [VIETSUB/ENGSUB-CC] 170524 BTS Taehyung gửi tin nhắn cho Park Seo Joon - FanMeeting In Japan - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] 21 Savage x Metro Boomin Type Beat | Issa Knife ( Prod. by SammieSosza) - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> [FREE] 21 Savage x Metro Boomin Type Beat | Issa Knife ( Prod. by SammieSosza) - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

bhojpuri village concert dance || recording dance || why people are do this why - Duration: 2:44.

bhojpuri village concert dance | why people are do this why

For more infomation >> bhojpuri village concert dance || recording dance || why people are do this why - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Build in Minecraft - Drano, an some weird mushrooms.. - E10 - Duration: 10:23.

Hey, this is DopeyPear, and I am an absolute goon. [laugh] Welcome to episode 10.

A milestone episode.

So I managed to delete the other intro, AND some of the after footage I had put together.

I have very limited space to save recording files on my PC, and... ah, well.

Gotta keep better tabs on space.

The gist is that I built up these village houses since the last episode, and then I

wanted to make some towers, here, here, and here.

So we built those, and then I did some off-camera work on the village: We needed farms, and

some more detailing of the area.

Quite a bit of it, actually.

I even made a timelapse.

So let's get into the video.

Yeah...

Now if you haven't seen the timelapse, it runs for about 1 minute -- yeah, 60 seconds

-- and you should totally check it out!

It's like a really, really fast rundown of everything that I've done here, minus a few

things special just for this series.

Right.

Have you seen it?

Great.

This is a big project.

Let's run through and check out some of the things that we've made.

You might see here in these wreaths, the items are actually named.

Over in the center of this bit of town, there's a chest.

I've got a bit of extra items in here for any other wreaths we hang up.

Now if you put a named item into a pot, the name vanishes, so, these are just normal dead

shrubs.

I really, really like how this turned out.

Better than I could have hoped for, really.

This is, as I mentioned, the center of the town.

It's not necessarily the center of this vale, thing, but the densest population area.

Trying to describe the feel I was going for this area was very... very enclosed.

The houses are supposed to be sunk into the ground, really snug with the terrain, and

the whole area is quite lush with overgrowth -- to the point where much of the ground has

turned into this podzol, which won't easily allow vegetation to grow.

The village of Drano is known for (heh) producing carrots, and to a lesser extent potatoes.

I will be expanding these fields.

It's a wonder sometimes how, because the quality of their planting is... messy, at best, but

the quantity is somewhat overwhelming.

When they aren't talking to the village healer or elder, lamenting their latest superstitions,

they're out in the fields.

And in the center of town here there's erected a monument of sorts -- more of a shrine, surrounded

with boxwood and rowan supports.

The people of Drano don't pray here, but they still manage to worship the rock.

And I've yet to really finish up the other half... the other two thirds, maybe, of the

town.

I think some really cool things will be around here tho.

Let's take a look at some things: This sign here details that at the Eastern Tower you

can find these things, so I figure around the Eastern Tower we'll have some structures

to house our village healers, and an elder, as well as places to grow all of the village's

Boxwood, Ivy, and Rowan.

I'm excited to see what I can do to detial that area.

The rest of this village is pretty straightforward in layout, so far.

Some more farms in this area.

A forested center.

Some pathways connecting it all.

Some more paths leading deeper into the mountains.

A bridge here, crossing the gorge -- which I'm excited to build -- and one more thing

that won't be included in a larger timelapse, which I'd like to do here with you today.

One more lil project for this village before we move on to some other big things!

Episode 10, woo!

So I'm still actually running quite low on iron.

I really need to set up those iron farms...

I also didn't bring a massive amount of cobble or stone from base, so I was having to run

off to mine some as I kept running out while building the town.

I figure after all of this, the people of Drano need a bit of a mine.

First, we need a path that'll take us there, right?

Leading somewhere sort of... "miney".

Next, a supply area would be put to good use.

Maybe a couple.

As well as a little camp area to get sorted with tools, equipment, the like.

Unfortunatlely we don't have any canaries -- or parrots (heh)

We'll need an entrance, of course, and a bit of detailing of that initial bit.

Now this cave system, I ran through it a little bit, it's actually quite extensive.

We won't get too deep into it yet, but let's just liven up a little bit of it for now.

Maybe most important of all, we'll need some way to transport all this material.

I can't expect a villager to carry thousands of tons of stone.

Now, this is the Northern Tower.

Not done or detailed around here, but still, I guess you can call it the Miner's Tower.

It not only leads off into the uncharted lands of this river side, but it's an operational

base for any mining the people of Drano have to do themselves.

Theirs isn't a large thing, because they are mainly a farming village.

Most of their stone material comes from settlements opposite this range, over the bridge...

...which has yet to be built!

Okay.

Now that that's been sorted, let's talk about these villagers, and trading.

I've encountered a bit of a problem, which has been a nuisance.

So villager trades are limited.

You get a limited amount of trades with them, called "uses", which can run anywhere from

2 to 12, after the initial 7 that you get by default.

As you can see, this is causing a problem here.

I can't trade anymore Nugs out of this guy, for one, and Mr. Dirt over here is getting

real stingy with his podzol.

I'm working out how we can get around this, and I've sought out some help on some forums,

so hopefully I can cut back into this video and add in a little, "Hey, I resolved it!"

Otherwise, I think I'm just gonna have to double up on the trades so that we can use

the same trades to refresh the same trade... you know?

I'll have to test out some kinks for the next episode.

Anyways.

Let's get out of this town, and off to a new area.

Welcome back. Welcome back.

Alright.

We've got something to get started on.

A side project of our main base outside of that side base which is our main project,

make sense?

Now I've never really seen this done before.

Maybe I'm just not searching the web properly... but, I'm going to attempt to build a spiral

tower.

I don't mean a double helix, or a consistently spiralling tower, I mean a SPIRAL tower.

You know those old, leaning wizard towers?

Something like that -- but not leaning.

Eesh, no.

That's, that's above my pay grade.

I do actually want to build a leaning, spiral tower, just not here, not yet.

I think a good example would be if you know what an "Archimede's Spiral" is.

And of course, it's my main base area, and overall this main bit will cover quite the

area, so, the tower is going to be... large.

That is the diameter, roughly!

I'm running right up to the end of the episode today, so we won't actually be laying out

the foundation of the spiral until episode 11.

The good news is that should be out soon!

Let's just, take another look at the size of this thing.

It's gonna be massive.

There will be 6 rings, or tiers, to this, and...

Well, you'll be seeing that!

Just to give you an idea of the size of this thing, though.

Now I'd like to just discuss a lil bit more my plans for THIS area, which I've labelled

Corruption, for the moment.

The tower... ooph.

I'd like the tower to extend past the clouds -- and this is just what I'm envisioning,

I dunno how much of this will come to fruition.

Near the top of the tower will be both my portal, and the source of this Corruption.

I think having it up in a vantage like this would be awesome.

So Nether portal.

Fungus, biome, Corruption stuff, spilling on through and out into these lands here.

I'll lay down an even larger circle surrounding this tower, and that'll sort of define the

limit of where the corruption can spread, as far as what I'm building up goes.

It'll be a pretty big circle.

Now, block palettes.

So we have our normal custom mushroom palette, alright?

It's red nether brick, nether wart, and diorite.

But what with this struff travelling through the Nether, I think some of it is going to

go... change, a bit.

Get its own little bit of metamorphosis from travelling through hell, right?

Now I've been beating my head around trying to figure out a block palette.

We need several.

One for the tower, one for the main fungus theme, and then one -- or two -- for an alternative

fungus theme.

As well as the ground.

I've kinda taken to Google images for inspiration, but these are the themes I'm looking over.

We have our tower, our fungus, and then our alternatives that we'll mix in.

What do you guys think?

Another thing I'm fiddling with is having the first tier of the spiral, the largest

circle, follow this darker brown color scheme, and then all the rest would follow that one.

I've still got to further plan out the area tho, because having the entire tower follow

this palette may actually work.

I just don't want it to clash too much when I'm coming up on the area ... But yeah, depending

on how these plans turn out, it may actually be no problem.

All that said, I'm gonna save more of our delving into projects for episode 11.

I'm actually really excited to get started on this area and show you guys my thoughts,

rather than just thoughting, the, thought... uh,

I-I feel like we've made a good amount of progress, so far!

As of recording this, I'm nearly at 50 subs!

It's, insane.

Thank you guys who are tagging along with this series.

You've been awesome, again, and I'm really, really liking what's being built up here;

and not just in the world.

Guess all the more I can say is that I hope you stick around.

Thanks so much for watching!

Library is still open, of course, so if you want in, nab a spot!

Details in the description below.

In the next episode you can expect more progress on this, and a better example of how this

palette will look on the structure, for your and my benefit, and some more progress on

Drano.

Things that might happen include more custom NPC's, sorting out those trading issues, and

a look at some mountainous areas we might soon be building in.

I wonder if we can reach 50 subs before my birthday?

Thank you, thank you, and I'll cya in the next episode.

Follow me around on Twitter and we can chat some more.

Have a good night, day, and, cya!

Have a good one!

For more infomation >> Let's Build in Minecraft - Drano, an some weird mushrooms.. - E10 - Duration: 10:23.

-------------------------------------------

Wrong Vehicles & Сrying Babies | Wrong Minibus, Train, Air balloon, Motorcycle | Learn Vehicles - Duration: 3:12.

Wrong Vehicles & Сrying Babies. Wrong Minibus, Train, Air balloon, Motorcycle. Learn Vehicles.

For more infomation >> Wrong Vehicles & Сrying Babies | Wrong Minibus, Train, Air balloon, Motorcycle | Learn Vehicles - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Почему ГОЛУБИ ОПАСНЫ для человека? Инфекции - сальмонеллез, орнитоз и другие страшные болезни - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Почему ГОЛУБИ ОПАСНЫ для человека? Инфекции - сальмонеллез, орнитоз и другие страшные болезни - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

All you want to know about 2017 jmc Confederations Cup Germany (Subtítulos Español) | PES 2017 - Duration: 7:59.

For more infomation >> All you want to know about 2017 jmc Confederations Cup Germany (Subtítulos Español) | PES 2017 - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

Falcon BMS DTC / DTU Panel #23 - Tutorial Cockpit Panels - English subtitles - Duration: 3:52.

welcome again to the Falcon BMS academy of the escuadron111

this is the sim falcon BMS 4.33 in the section today discover

and today we´ll speak about one panel , one of the most used by the real pilots

for that this plane is in ramp start

and the question is change the panel!!! the left ones are done, now it´s time for the right side ones

at the back of the ckpit

here you can see the DTC receptacle

there is no too much graphics definition

there are several models depending of the plane, mlu...

here the pilot load the DTC

as easy when the AMSTRAD you loaded the cartridge to start the computer

this panel have a small trap where the pilot can introduce the cartridge and load all the info to the plane

if you already know how to perform a ram start you know that there is one step you have to load the DTC, that DCT is this data cartridge

you have to think this DTC is programed in a computer by the pilots

this work normally is performed by the more experienced pilot or younger one

this work is performed with the platform Air Force Mission Support Station

I don´t know if it is a specific computer or just a kind of plug in for a normal one

that is the idea, there is a program like the weapon delivery planer for us in BMS

there are some F16 that in the HSD can show you a map, that is loaded here also

all those data is not so big as you can think this kind of thing with 128mb have memory enough for that and more

thas was today's video, as you saw hyperfast

there is no more to talk

some models have DTU or DTC receptacle, but is the same only depends of the model

I hoe you subscribe to my channel and subscribe your friends also to my channel . be happy and stay tune

For more infomation >> Falcon BMS DTC / DTU Panel #23 - Tutorial Cockpit Panels - English subtitles - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Finally my YouTube channel! - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> Finally my YouTube channel! - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

MASHA E O PRESENTE DA CAIXA COM PEPPA PIG GEORGE E POCOYO - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> MASHA E O PRESENTE DA CAIXA COM PEPPA PIG GEORGE E POCOYO - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Essence of Murli 13-07-2017 - Duration: 6:49.

OM Shanti !

Today's Murli Date Is 13th July 2017

Essence: Sweet children, you must now become free from the bondages of sorrow and enter relationships of happiness. ( Baba is doind this for us )

Therefore, settle all your old karmic accounts of old karmic bondages.

Question: What is your unlimited boxing on this battlefield? What is the basis of your victory in this boxing?

Answer: You children have unlimited boxing with Maya, Ravan.

This is also called wrestling.

In order to become victorious in this boxing, let it remain in your intellects that you have gained victory every cycle.

In order to conquer Maya, Ravan, donate the five evil spirits. After giving them in donation, never take them back.

If you make a donation and then take it back, if you become influenced by lust or anger, then all the other evil spirits will also begin to harass you.

Song: When I found You, I found the whole world.

Essence for dharna: 1. Take your intellect beyond the limited and the unlimited to your land of silence.

In order to become free from bondages of sorrow, stay in Godly relationships.

2. In order to serve the whole world, open a spiritual university on three feet of land.

Study and teach others the unlimited history and geography.

Blessing: May you be unshakeable in the midst of upheaval and keep yourself safe from the shadow of Maya by paying attention.

At present, the tamoguni power of matter and the power of the subtle and royal understanding of Maya are carrying out their own work at a fast speed.

Children are able to know the fearsome form of matter, but are deceived in knowing the very subtle form of Maya

because Maya makes you experience wrong to be right;

she finishes your power of realisation and makes you clever in proving something false to be true.

Therefore, underline the word attention and keep yourself safe from Maya and become unshakeable in upheaval.

Slogan: Let there be zeal and enthusiasm in every thought and the success of that thought is already achieved.

( hence it is very important to improve quality of thoughts )

To the sweetest, beloved, long-lost and now-found children, love, remembrance and good morning from the Mother, the Father, BapDada.

The spiritual Father says namaste to the spiritual children.

We spiritual children convey to spritual Baapdada, our love our remembrance, our good morning & our namaste namaste

Om Shanti !

For more infomation >> Essence of Murli 13-07-2017 - Duration: 6:49.

-------------------------------------------

Graafmachine Ontspoord van Rails bij Overweg! (Hoekse Lijn) - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> Graafmachine Ontspoord van Rails bij Overweg! (Hoekse Lijn) - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

How to Grow Aloe Vera Plant Indoors | How to care aloe vera babies indoors in English - Duration: 5:23.

Aloe vera is a very popular succulent plant and I have already posted two videos on it

one was about separating the aloe vera babies from mother plant and repotting them

independently and the second was regarding the medicinal values of

aloe plant.

Now in this Video, am gonna show you How to grow Aloe vera plant indoors and how to take

care of it.

These are the same Aloe vera babies also called as Offsets, that we separated from mother

plant a month ago.

You can watch the previous videos and the link is given in the description.

Well Coming back to its Indoor care! Aloe vera is easy to grow indoors as a potted

plant, and makes a wonder houseplant.

Given the proper care, these amazing plants can live for many, many years.

The good news is that aloe vera plants are super easy to grow plants whether indoors

or outdoors, and they do very well in pots of any size.

The Secret here is : There is really not much to it, and guess what ? your aloe vera

might just do better if you ignore it, they thrive on neglect.

But, there are certain things you need to do to keep your aloe vera plant growing to

it s best.

The two most important parts of aloe vera plant care are proper - watering and lighting.

The most common mistake people make when it comes to aloe vera plant care is overwatering.

They donot require so much water as you think, they are succulents and already have lot of

water and moisture stored in their leaves.

In nature, aloes grow in desert climates where they hardly get any rain.

Aloe vera succulent plants hold water in their leaves, so they can go a very long time without

water.

Overwatering will eventually cause the stem and roots of the plant to rot, eventually

killing the whole plant.

Obviously we definitely do not want that to happen!

Remember one thing, Depending on the season you need to water them, like in summer you

may need to water them frequently.

Firstly check the soil for moisture, not just the upper layer of the soil, but a little

below an inch.

If its moist then donot water them.

Thats it about watering.

The second most important thing about aloe vera plant care is proper lighting.

Aloe vera plants will grow their best indoors when given good amount of light.

A south facing window would be the ideal spot, but they also grow well under artificial lights.

If you do not have enough sunlight in your home, then you should definitely use a grow

light for your aloe vera.

Alternately, you can move your aloe vera plant twice a week into sunlight, preferably

indirect sunlight, only if its not thriving indoors.

Lastly ! the Best Potting Soil For Aloe Vera Plants is one that drains very quickly, and

does not hold water , like cocopeat or a mix of cocopeat and soil or sand in any

proportion to make it a well drained potting soil.

Also, it does not require any fertilizer whether organic or inorganic.

Thats all in this video friends ! See you in next informational video !

Till Then Take Care of yourself!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét