Thứ Tư, 12 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 12 2017

Weekly Planetary Astrology Forecast July 10-16, 2017

by Hillory Skott,

July 10-16, 2017 -A more gentle week ahead.

The sun is in cozy home loving Cancer helping you get things in order on the family front.

A stable, safe, secure loving little nest is what we all need to spread our wings and

fly in the real world.

Keep that in mind while you plot your next power play.

Balance is the key to lasting happiness almost always.

With Mercury in Leo and Venus in Gemini it�s likely that you are going to be happy to leave

the nest you are fluffing up in you down time and get out into the world and show them your

stuff.

Communications should be most interesting.

Even flamboyant.

Your curiosity will definitely be piqued.

Venus in Gemini will bring a circulating energy through the cosmos.

This is great for those of you that can get stuck in a rut.

How boring.

Life is for exploring, for sampling.

Don�t miss the opportunity to do just that.

The Mercury Leo energy will help you to be happy being you.

Feel the encouragement to express your authentic self.

Have fun with it.

Let that inner child your out for some play time.

In fact, keep that kiddo alive and active at all times.

Let go of your overly adulty perspective, see again as if it is for the very first time.

Create.

Play.

Dance.

Sing.

Be.

Friday the 14 th is a good day to make a move.

Say something that you have been afraid to say.

If you have been holding back you words for some reason this Fridays sextile between Mercury

in cheerful Leo and Jupiter in charming Libra will create wonderful opportunities to speak

up and out.

A great day to get out and mingle.

You just might find someone lovely who you connect with through humour and warmth.

Sunday will be a busy, emotional day.

You will have the discipline to deal with whatever comes your way.

You may just feel like doing exactly what you want but find there are obligations, or

situations you have to deal with that you just don�t jive with.

Watch for frustration that can lead to a foot stomping show down.

Blow ups are likely.

Just as quickly as the anger rises it disappears.

Poof.

Exercise or any physical activity will help channel this energy.

In general this is a much calmer week with much less acute pressure than last.

Allow whatever is to be to be.

Stop trying so hard.

Relax.

Let go.

There is much light

all around.

For more infomation >> Weekly Planetary Astrology Forecast July 10 16, 2017 - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

MLP Fluttershy Coloring Book Pages My Little Pony Fluttershy Coloring Page MLPFiM Kids Art - Duration: 3:30.

Welcome to Happy Magic Toys and episode 85 of our My Little Pony coloring book series.

Today's coloring page is Fluttershy from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic MLPFiM.

Fluttershy is part of the Mane 6 and possesses the element of kindness.

Please check out my playlists to see more My Little Pony coloring book pages, color swaps and customs.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the channel to find videos based on other TV shows and films.

Please like and subscribe for daily videos, and leave any coloring page, color swap and/or custom requests in the comments section below.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> MLP Fluttershy Coloring Book Pages My Little Pony Fluttershy Coloring Page MLPFiM Kids Art - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

PINTASSILGO PINHEIRINHO CANTO METÁLICO PARA ESQUENTAR E TREINAR ! - Duration: 1:01:28.

For more infomation >> PINTASSILGO PINHEIRINHO CANTO METÁLICO PARA ESQUENTAR E TREINAR ! - Duration: 1:01:28.

-------------------------------------------

The Real Reason Nicole Kidman And Tom Cruise Broke Up - Duration: 4:30.

It was supposed to be a perfect match.

Tom and Nicole, two young celebrities at the height of international fame, captured the

world's attention with a very publicized marriage that produced heat both on-screen and off.

They became a star couple, and their union became a lightning rod for media attention.

They acted opposite each other in films like Eyes Wide Shut, Far and Away, and Days of

Thunder and were touted as a pair of sex symbols worthy of envy.

They had children, they had fame.

Seemingly, they had it all — and it all fell apart.

Here's a look at why the two called it quits after such a high-profile romance.

Auspicious start

The Tom and Nicole relationship started in 1989, where they connected through — where

else?

— Hollywood.

Kidman was a rising star, fresh from a string of Australian films and miniseries which had

won her increasing accolades and attention in her country.

It was during a viewing of the 1989 Australian film Dead Calm that Tom first set eyes on

Nicole and began putting things in motion to meet her in person.

Perhaps not coincidentally, at the time he was in the process of divorcing his first

wife, Mimi Rogers.

When they eventually did meet, Nicole fell hard for Tom.

She told Vanity Fair in 2002, "He basically swept me off my feet.

I fell madly, passionately in love.

And as happens when you fall in love, my whole plan in terms of what I wanted for my life

— I was like, 'Forget it.

This is it.'"

The two married in 1990, shortly after his divorce from Rogers was finalized.

Baby-making blues

As things were beginning, there seemed to be no sign of the future misgivings that would

tear the couple apart.

In their breaks from movie shoots, they did fun things like skydiving together, and Nicole's

enthusiasm for her husband, and starting a family, was evident.

She told Vanity Fair, "I was desperate to have a baby with him.

I didn't care if we were married."

They tried for children together, unsuccessfully, and chose instead to adopt two children over

the course of three years, Isabella and Connor.

They would raise the kids together up until their divorce in 2001.

Belief systems

In what should have seemed inevitable from the very beginning, fractures in the marriage

started to occur over a very specific ideological split — Tom was (and remains) a Scientologist,

and Nicole was not.

According to multiple sources, the biggest source of friction between Tom and Nicole

came from forces outside their marriage — Tom's church.

Leaders in Scientology were allegedly so concerned that Nicole was pulling Tom away, they began

to conspire to end the marriage.

The church's leaders were suspicious of Nicole from the start, since her father was a psychiatrist,

which is a specific field of study that Scientologists have long raged against.

"Here's the problem.

You don't know the history of psychiatry, I do."

Additionally, in May of 1991, Time magazine ran a scathing exposé on Scientology as their

cover story, calling it a "thriving cult of greed and power."

This article, coupled with her own personal misgivings with how Scientology was affecting

her life, reportedly encouraged Nicole to try and pull Tom away from the organization.

It was a game of tug-of-war that lasted until the end of the decade, but as their differences

became irreconcilable, Tom and Nicole announced their decision to divorce in 2001.

Culling the kids

Tom and Nicole's children, Connor and Bella, were just pre-teens when their parents split,

so at first, their parents shared custody.

But as Nicole's star rose and she took more demanding jobs, the kids spent more and more

time with their father, seeing their mother less and less.

"I try to respect them as little people, you know,

So I give them a voice and I listen to them, and I try and guide them because that's my

job as a mum."

They began to be home-schooled by Tom's sisters, with a Scientology-focused educational regimen,

and one summer went to a Scientology-focused summer camp instead of spending it with Nicole.

By 2005, they were effectively living with Tom full-time, and by choice.

For years, Nicole Kidman's relationship with her children remained estranged.

Isabella grew up and got married without inviting her mother, even though they were in the same

city at the time.

Meanwhile, neither child attended Kidman's father's funeral, and they even referred to

Katie Holmes as "Mom" when their father married her in 2006.

According to former Scientologist celeb Leah Remini, Bella said that she didn't have a

choice but to cut her mother out because she was a "Suppressive Person" in the eyes of

their church.

After a few years, though, Nicole finally began getting back into the loop of her kids'

lives.

She met her daughter's husband, nearly a year after the two were married.

And Connor said of his mother, "I don't care what people say.

I know that me and mum are solid.

I love her a lot.

My family means everything."

Nowadays, Nicole tends to talk a lot more kindly about her ex -- and perhaps her reunited

relationship with her kids has something to do with that.

"Tom really supported me and I'm so... so grateful to him for that."

Thanks for watching!

Click the Nicki Swift icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> The Real Reason Nicole Kidman And Tom Cruise Broke Up - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Hottest Women in the World 2017 - Duration: 3:31.

Top 10 Hottest Women in the World 2017

Top 10 Hottest Women in the World 2017

Top 10 Hottest Women in the World 2017

Top 10 Hottest Women in the World 2017

Top 10 Hottest Women in the World 2017

Top 10 Hottest Women in the World 2017

Top 10 Hottest Women in the World 2017

Top 10 Hottest Women in the World 2017

Top 10 Hottest Women in the World 2017

Top 10 Hottest Women in the World 2017

For more infomation >> Top 10 Hottest Women in the World 2017 - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

BedWars w/Mteng - Duration: 23:54.

Mteng: um...

Hive

Silver: Yeah yeah, Hive is fun.

Mteng: Cuz It was different

I guess I feel like it was easier for some reason.

Silver: It was it's because like Hive is just

Easier place.

Mteng: I'll throw all my gold out there, so you just grab them.

Silver: (Whispers) Give me your gold...

Mteng: Okay, that's enough iron for now

Silver: Okay. Mteng: I don't like this map that much

This is the map I had to go solo on.

Silver: oh did you?

Mteng: Okay, okay

Grey

Shall, I go over to Grey or Should I go over to diamonds.

Silver: Diamonds.

Mteng: Kay. Silver: cuz grey's already building over their house.

Mteng: Blue's going for diamonds right now, so I gotta hurry up if I want to go.

Watch out real quick. Make sure blue doesn't get there before me.

Mteng: What was that sound?

Silver: nothing

Wait, I don't have my music on

Silver: Never mind. Mteng: wait I got to get there fast I gotta get there faster. Silver: You're there before them

One minute, I hafta do the intro to my video XD

Mteng:(panic) WAIT you're doing a video now?! Silver: yeah, hello everybody

my name is

silver and Welcome back to another video

With Mteng and I can't really do third-person right now cuz I have to look out for her.

Mteng: hello.

Silver: Wave your little fists at me

See that's her okay

So yeah, we are just going to kill everyone and act like we're not recording because that's life Mteng: (inaudible) for them. I

I Mean they basically built us a pretty convenient bridge. Silver: Yes they did.

And we will kill them.

Okay

mine Arm Forge first yes

Armor next I think they're heading over again. No, okay, okay, okay? Well, I?

Can really heck what gray right now that I wanted to well then go get them oh?

No, wait, wait. They've already upgraded their armor their crouched

They're putting stuff on it. I know that's why it's better to go now okay. Okay. Go home

You know what? I'll tell you the sword when we finish

I mean the main threat right now is I guess blue is kind of a threat I can get the block across in Rhode Island

Well, then do it do it do it?

I'm gonna wait for this sign number

How many times do you get for this fool is guarding and making for the diamonds are they the other guard?

They're waiting for me to leave

Well, I am keep an eye on it. Well you could

Timeand

Okay, green is just now protecting their base yellow was trying to go get them apparently okay. He's trying to block up tactic, okay?

Come over here, and help maybe when if I ever get knocked off by this dude, okay?

Tell me when you fall into the abyss I

Caught one diamond on me. They're here. They're here. They're here then here. I'm knock them down wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait, okay forge

or um

short sharp

Sharpness short we can get a forge later

Okay blue is not worrying about that at all. Okay. I'm gonna store my stuff in the check

We should start storing some ender chests just in case we get murdered and we have to run

Because Gonna get some more block, okay?

And then for the ball colder in Rolled up Island

Wait. Oh wait. Don't link here link at the diamonds

Okay, okay island rate - are they I think they have already started a link

Yeah, they're already started wait for us this won't take long. Yeah

Do you want to fight me Mr.. Blue? I don't think you're someone face watch our base

Make sure no one's just gonna attack a sneak attack us or something

Yeah, oh

God, you're gonna die though someone hit me. I know you're gonna die no

Come on. Glad I got this to wide bridge. Come on mister. It's okay. If someone just want to hit me in the

I think so

So they don't see them right now

You missed your want to come say hi. I have two diamonds on me

Okay, okay. I got good stuff. I get them I get the good stuff

Okay

keep on keep on Granny behind you grace behind you no no help help help ah

Who's going to come in Susan she's gonna look at something? Oh, no? I dodged all they had two diamonds on me

okay, okay, ah

I woulda won Grado Grey

Green Blue is stupid you gotta jump down and kill me but I know he could have teamed I

Don't think he wants to fight us

Quite a battle PVp and badass PVp embattled PVp. Yes 393 yards that I drop down no

I had a water bucket punch

Okay, so it's just stupid I

Drop down, how do I mean did you get them uh?

No, okay run away, let them battle for now

No, I go

to my death

Grey is coming for base placing people May I

I mean thirteen help that's okay good here to do stay to do didn't do to do giudice some white a some ways

Expected she should've ran when she had a chance did you?

Know it's okay to the habit belt. I don't think she understands that we have wood oh, no

She don't tear me down coco. I'm trying a battle PVp. She's that one else. She's not one health

She's got one health if you manage to kill her if you manage to not kill her and die

May be so disappointed in you. I'm sorry

Okay, so it looks like a white was trying to oh yes. Thank you white okay? Well alright, okay. We're still alive. Yeah

Yeah, yeah, we're still chill

Okay

I'm going to in Rhode Island. Okay, I

Guess I'll defend our base if I have to someone just fell into the void

Hey guys all that. Yeah, that was great team

About that was yeah great. Team was a eliminated oh

Great things gone. Yeah

Okay, so what we need to do is walk over to gray yeah

Yeah, yeah, but I need white's going there base for some mini blocks. I want to go over to blue

Okay, okay. I'll make I'm like enough blocks because blue isn't at their base right now. Okay, okay? Why is all the irons gone uh?

I don't know oh

I know why it's in my it's in my and urges okay. I'm going to buy it's a trap. Okay, I

Just in case someone comes innovation, we're not looking

Here item shop. Oh go get he'll pool

So we feel ready

Ok I'm going on a suicide mission. Wish me luck okay?

Good luck

Thank you. Oh

There's diamonds over here might wanna come get us okay. I will just don't grab them. I'm not

You should have gotten yourself. Iron. Armor you know it's a suicide mission. Oh, so luckily barbet, so we're coming for it

All right

They're coming for bats help help the garbett they got a bed like literally. It's right here well

March they could have just came in here and grabbed it I

Bet as administrator. Yes, because I'm packing it up right now this beds already gone

Woods are you guess I could fold it away?

Well, oh

I thought they were

Stone, okay, what okay?

Why you have to come over here fast and just get that dude?

Kkkk they broke our path wait. I'm coming make sure that she's not going to hearing me. Okay, okay?

Working you up come quick. Don't

Fire yourself an armored E

Whoa, I'm grab you simon

Man, we're being targeted

We've been getting targeted like the line about hanging rounds

like every single time we play were targeted I

know somehow we are like we're not even big enough fatty Tubers for

Pve with Shears patch it up

Wait, do they have tnt yes? They did oh?

I

Guess do you have?

Don't use wool. I've already used to warn you something else. Oh, I thought you wanna make this long

Okay, what else do you have over your diamond is?

Two diamonds, and oh, thank you

pop - okay

There we go like that and go over and get enrolled can't be careful

I'll keep that goal. Oh

What they're coming again, they're coming again. They're coming again. Okay? Okay? Okay, okay?

They're coming again help help don't they have iron, so I'm not going to win against them

they're coming they're coming they're

Coming I know I know I'm here. I'm here

I knocked when I'm all blends them off and I have a iron sword ah no no. No you respond by now

You're respond. Go get him good it all week our bed though. We're gonna get our bed. You're gonna come back repair repair repair

Welcome down welcome down welcome back you see I'm trained to do

Thank you. No no no no no no not yet. Not yet, not yet. Oh, yeah

Oh, yes, come on quickly prepare this report wait wait wait. Wait. Let me do this let me do this

See this is why I should not tell me directly to our base. We can season coming from like a mile, okay?

Wait, wait keep watch. I'm trying to once again. I

Have to put away these guys

Did you push me away now? Did you put wooden? Yeah? I put would I put Sandstone and now I'm doing wood okay

Here some money

Make irons for quick. They're coming again. They're coming here to I'm going to get here quick you

Know they're coming better me. I can't I can't

They're won't they got it. They got it

They're Gonna get it

we're gonna Die this better that we're gonna die ah

I died I died on a dime dime dime down back my the to know you was looking for awesome like you better not die

Come on at One heart you have one heart woman

Okay, let's hear. Let's hear. No one's headed your way

Like no, wait. There's a white coming. There's a white coming. There's a white coming

Run run run run run you might be able to do come out

Let me see me doesn't see me. Yes

He's right behind you you're screwed run run. I'm stood on up they get

Well that was a good first game. We have to find like the most opie

Solution oh we're blue this time. We were killed like ray last time so that doesn't work that way anyways back

There, okay?

This what like is this a map and my help for one?

No

We strawberry three next time yeah

Yeah, definitely because we can actually find some pretty nice people on three three, and then we call supply some pretty crappy people, too

Okay, okay is red walking to the diamond area or are they just heading for tim? Oh? Yeah?

red

Alright, it's already at diamonds red the diamonds

They're right behind you they're going to hit you why didn't you not say that earlier because they literally just got there?

Like you got there just a second too slow

Whoa, did you die? Yeah? I hit me down. They they don't even care. They just

walked away

Okay, you keep doing that. I'm going to go and do the build up tactics mattering up understand. Well. I'm just a technician

Suddenly Wayne oh my I can probably make the FBI already say that you're fine. You're not really funny

You just can't get into italy with that runners too late. I couldn't either. Yeah

That's not a jump oval jump

Okay, they're doing the block overt active right now on us oh

No, no, oh no no no no no, I thought you always know okay? Yeah reg here reg here. You got them right?

maybe

They probably can't make that jump. So they're breaking some locks. I can make this jump

He's walking over you might use Pmt against will be careful. Oh

Dave diamonds

You got him yep? Yeah and from I got their diamonds

They think I can't parkour parkour walk a little bit. I got a bit seen

me like oh

Yeah, so I never my let me do this let me do this wait. I'm like

I

Don't have enough school. Any more gold. I don't care if it's crappy just

Yeah

You messed up the face bad me yes what?

Able to do what I want to do why you'll see oh

Yeah, that's why I say you mess it up bad because it's overflowing. Oh, yeah

That was a guy sits back alive these things have actually helped me stay alive, and I can't do my parkour now

No, build that up. No point play to do that. This is what helped me get them last time

Get up get them trying to find them. She's right there in the corner. I can't see him

I'm trying to ping them. Ok pig is coming burn run run pig is coming for you. I?

Sell I don't have people home for you. Well. Yeah, but like I cannot do anything

I'm gonna brand well, no excitement so else doesn't work that way lose here. Oh wait. We are blue

doo-doo-doo-doo-Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-Doo-doo

Buy

and

Sell flag ok I'd like the battle at that time. We should I struck hot and we'll destroy something, huh?

So drink a potion and then go destroy something. Yeah, sure red space isn't well defended and

We literally just fell off should I go for it shag overtly only wow they tried their best

No, other signal is it he threw it while he fell? Oh yeah right there right there? I can't do it then

Show drink it and go now

Hit them off if you could get them out of my way off the leash, Diamond Island, and I'm great. Bye ah

Here I drank pot. I drink potion keep them occupied there. We go. How am I get over there?

parkour

They were off while you're there. They know you're there no

They don't know they don't know they don't know they don't yeah, once they hit you they can see you

Didn't get did you guys find it? No? Yeah once they hit you they can see you? I didn't know that

oh

Can't I get a try his best to sneak attack me and then he just fell into the void

Susu how bad yeah, right

No

Okay, since we have no other way to diamonds. I'm just going to go one two. No. I got shot Wanna die ah no oh

Oh, I died I died I died I died I'm back to our base. I'm back to our base. I'm back to our base

I'm not sure that Sam

Red is coming for reta come for tonight. They're just one blue guy standing at the pen hold on I

did

Rush this push this

He's not here. Okay. Wait. What it is. I got him I got four diamonds. Ooh, girl. Oh

They're coming back

Hey, how you doing?

They asking for each day that you're mine

That was just teasing

See it's him down so God he just jumped and I hit him olivos in the air her, okay?

I'm gonna get us armed, okay, you got us out already, so I'm get us armor

Okay

Yeah, please do oh

I think I saw particles

Forge no, we don't need fortunate. I saw particles heading down your way minute longer particles yeah, I

Think I saw them. I'm not sure but I think

Yeah, I think someone's there

I'm walking. I'm okay. I don't see anything I see their gamertag

Why are you you can't see it wrong, but whenever you

Might just be the bed, but I'm not sure oh

No, did someone with diamond something for us

Why our which direction green no Aqua? No they if they ran?

Sorry crazy

False alarm yeah, yes, so I swear. I saw particles. Well, it's the slowly strong one, and I need to get to know armed

They just drink an invis. They just drink in advance

You can see them good right, and I can see them. I can see that's a bridge

nothing, I

Did not just fall into the very special. I'm back

And I'm finna

I'm back, hi, okay

We don't really care Bradford come over here scrap this

What what's up try not to fall off got this wait? I'm Gonna give you

I

Don't have time to protect them protect me, okay? All right. Well kind of difficult right now

how sir I didn't even

Sorry, I turned the potion I'm kissing you I

Got him, okay

Okay, tomorrow. Let's go

Pop the Pickaxe I'm here to make sure I don't die

Keep it off the back take them off spice quickly quickly quickly quickly

oh

Okay, did you get their bed?

Yes, I got a bed only ones enough now. They're up there. He's up there

I have a diamond for tonight quickly friend right I don't know so you could have down the sword

What did they do they talked too soon as long as they don't hit us all we're fine. They're going through hiding for hiding, okay?

Where are they I don't have enough shirt, right? They're still trying to get our bed?

But they took out our bed

Wait, wait wait when we get back something out quick. They literally took out our bed

They have no weapons right. I don't know Jen

But yeah, they already took out our bed

Look walk this way

They're trying to hide don't walk this with me, okay. Keep on going the other way okay? Oh

No, he broke it too much. I can't even park or that aim it they're right there

Doc definitely got in

He's like oh, no

go

Back on back definitely got him nope

hey, nick, you all know but he has a gun I told you how to bow I

Know I'm gone. Bye. Oh my God

It was before I died as well

Tv. Oh you I'm the pink upper school. Oh

did we

Your game had won MVP?

For more infomation >> BedWars w/Mteng - Duration: 23:54.

-------------------------------------------

My Edited Video (wecome) - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> My Edited Video (wecome) - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

CANÁRIO BELGA SALSA - 1 Hora de Canto de Canário Belga com Intervalo !!! - Duration: 1:32:48.

For more infomation >> CANÁRIO BELGA SALSA - 1 Hora de Canto de Canário Belga com Intervalo !!! - Duration: 1:32:48.

-------------------------------------------

ISRO Recruitment Notification 2017 Details - 313 ASSISTANTS, UPPER DIVISION CLERKS - Date 11.07.2017 - Duration: 5:12.

ISRO Recruitment Notification 2017 Details

313 ASSISTANTS, UPPER DIVISION CLERKS

Check official website - www.isro.gov.in

Indian Space Research Organisation published notification.

For more infomation >> ISRO Recruitment Notification 2017 Details - 313 ASSISTANTS, UPPER DIVISION CLERKS - Date 11.07.2017 - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

CANTO DO LINDO PINTASSILGO AMERICANO (American Goldfinch) - Duration: 31:24.

For more infomation >> CANTO DO LINDO PINTASSILGO AMERICANO (American Goldfinch) - Duration: 31:24.

-------------------------------------------

Pisces Brothers - Mike Love: 3:19 - 3:30 - Duration: 0:12.

♪ Jaya guru deva ♪

♪ Hare Krishna Hare Ram ♪

For more infomation >> Pisces Brothers - Mike Love: 3:19 - 3:30 - Duration: 0:12.

-------------------------------------------

FÊMEA DE TICO TICO CHAMANDO MUITO - Veja Como Esquentar seu Tico Tico ! - Duration: 1:00:29.

For more infomation >> FÊMEA DE TICO TICO CHAMANDO MUITO - Veja Como Esquentar seu Tico Tico ! - Duration: 1:00:29.

-------------------------------------------

how to get free robux on roblox 2017 easy - roblox -get free robux on roblox (2017 working!!) - Duration: 6:14.

how to get free robux on roblox 2017 easy - roblox -get free robux on roblox (2017 working!!)

For more infomation >> how to get free robux on roblox 2017 easy - roblox -get free robux on roblox (2017 working!!) - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

🔴 CANTO PARA ESQUENTAR SEU SIBITE (Cambacica, Caga sebo, Sebinho) !!! - Duration: 34:02.

For more infomation >> 🔴 CANTO PARA ESQUENTAR SEU SIBITE (Cambacica, Caga sebo, Sebinho) !!! - Duration: 34:02.

-------------------------------------------

Topics/Ideas For YouTube Videos in Kannada| How to Make money online - Duration: 22:20.

Topics/Ideas For YouTube Videos in Kannada| How to Make money online

For more infomation >> Topics/Ideas For YouTube Videos in Kannada| How to Make money online - Duration: 22:20.

-------------------------------------------

who is doing this - Duration: 0:09.

Who is doing this?

That'd be me.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét