Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 14 2017

Hello, we are Uriarte Safybox, and we are going to show you an unboxing video of

the Uriarte Safybox Bres enclosure. It's manufactured in the European Union.

Although it's large, I can lift it effortlessly.

We'll now open the box. We'll be specially careful at the edges, we don't want to scratch the enclosure.

The Safybox Bres enclosure range is built without

any metallic parts, which prevents the appearance of rust or corrosion.

They're built with fiberglass reinforced polyester. They're thermosetting, insulating and self-extinguishing.

As you can see, they're made with non hygroscopic materials.

They have an IP66 resistance degree agaisnt water and dust, and an IK10 degree against impacts.

It can stand up to 960ºC

Inside the closet, we can find a key, wall mounting accessories...

...and as you can see at the corners, the interior will always remain isolated from the exterior

in a secure way, thanks to its class 2 double insulation.

Our standard lock turns 90º and can be easily replaced.

The door itself comes disassembled so it's easier to work with it

and once we've performed the machining or the required work,

both on the closet or the door, we'll place the hinge pins.

It's a polymeric material which doesn't rust. We simply place the door in a

horizontal position, insert the first hinge pin,

and the superior hinge pin.

And that's it.

As you can see, it's extremely simple. Throughout the interior of the door

we can see the rubber seal, which keeps the interior isolated.

On the door, this zig-zag shaped design gives the closet

a higher impact resistance and adds rigidity to the door.

This way, the door will close in a more proportionate manner throughout all flanks.

It also pressures the rubber seal in a more efficient way, allowing a

higher insulation level. If the client wishes, there are models with transparent doors,

with UV protection. Optionally, you may also add i

an interior door, which can be installed so that it opens

to the right or to the left.

The Safybox Bres model is completely customizable,

it's possible to install clamping systems, couplers, floor mounts,

ventilation systems, different types of locks... all kinds of accessories.

Uriarte also offers different cusomization levels for its boxes;

From machining to a complete installation of devices inside the closet.

We can see that the distances between the attatchment points

are marked on the posterior side of the box.

The installation system, doesn't require any drillling

which allows the insulation not to be compromised and maintain

the IP66 degree rating, This mounting system is also available for both

round posts and square posts.

That's it for our unboxing video of the

Uriarte Safybox Bres model. We hope you found it both

informative and entertaining, and that our product interests you.

Thank you!

For more infomation >> Uriarte Safybox Bres Unboxing [ENGLISH] - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Значение карты Паж Мечей. Младшие Арканы Таро. - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Значение карты Паж Мечей. Младшие Арканы Таро. - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

🈸 Selena Gomez - Fetish (Remix Kands) [feat. Gucci Mane] 🈸 - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> 🈸 Selena Gomez - Fetish (Remix Kands) [feat. Gucci Mane] 🈸 - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Gurtenfestival: Wie viel Spass verstehen die «Broncos»? - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Gurtenfestival: Wie viel Spass verstehen die «Broncos»? - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Loki's Arrival | The Avengers (2012) | Movie Clip 4K - Duration: 3:49.

Sir, please put down the spear.

You have heart.

Please don't.

I still need that.

This doesn't have to get any messier.

Of course it does.

I've come too far for anything else.

I am Loki, of Asgard

and I am burdened with glorious purpose.

Loki,

brother of Thor.

We have no quarrel with your people.

An ant has no quarrel with a boot.

Are you planning to step on us?

I come with glad tidings

of a world made free.

Free from what?

Freedom.

Freedom is life's great lie.

Once you accept that, in your heart,

you will know peace.

Yeah, you say "peace,"

I kind of think you mean the other thing.

Sir, Director Fury is stalling.

This place is about to blow

and drop a hundred feet of rock on us.

He means to bury us.

Like the pharaohs of old.

He's right. The portal is collapsing in on itself.

We've got maybe two minutes before this goes critical.

Well, then.

For more infomation >> Loki's Arrival | The Avengers (2012) | Movie Clip 4K - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

電影《飢餓遊戲》系列壞總統 演員唐納·蘇德蘭 Donald Sutherland:「第一次試鏡後導演、製作人、編劇一起打電話給我,但是.....」|大明星的第一份工作#6 - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> 電影《飢餓遊戲》系列壞總統 演員唐納·蘇德蘭 Donald Sutherland:「第一次試鏡後導演、製作人、編劇一起打電話給我,但是.....」|大明星的第一份工作#6 - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

怎麼瘦小腿 (COBRA 小腿課程)(Subs) - Duration: 4:24.

Welcome to CobraCamp.

Today, myself and Cobra are going to teach you how to train calves.

Many people ask me how is it my calves are so skinny.

So today I'll share my big secret.

So the first thing;

Cobra will show you his calves. If you have naturally skinny calves,

its hard to train them to become thicker,

and if you have naturally big calves,

its harder to slim them down.

This is because we all have different shaped calf muscles.

There are people with longer calf muscles,

so their muscle insertions are very low.

For this type of calf muscle its difficult to slim down.

And just like Cobra, his muscle insertions are higher

so regardless of how much he trains his calves

his calves will always have a very slim appearance

because the lower part of his leg has no muscle.

His muscle can still become thick, but not longer.

So for me, my calves will never have a super large appearance

because my calf muscle insertions are very high.

What should you do?

For example, like Cobra, high calf muscle insertions,

you have to train them more frequently.

I train my calves everyday.

I'll let you see my routine in a few moments.

If you don't want your calves to be thick

you should not train them directly

because they will just continue to grow.

So you can slim down, lowering your bodyfat.

This will give your calves a slimmer appearance,

but comparatively, there won't be a big difference.

So actually, there's no way to get slimmer calves.

You can run more, lose more bodyfat, but if have larger calves,

There isn't much you can do.

My apologies.

So I hope this video was helpful.

If it was, remember,

Hit like

Subscribe

And, in 1, 2 3, bam .. this is my calf routine.

This movement is called calf raises.

When you are performing this exercise

You need to emphasis the upward part of the movement

and for the downward portion, don't fall down

You want a pressing down, sort of feeling.

So you need to maintain that tension.

So for the entirety of the exercise your calves should not be relaxed.

For the second exercise, you should ve very strict.

Your knees should be pointing upwards, or it will be uncomfortable.

So this is my calf muscle routine.

You can go home and try it for yourself.

For more infomation >> 怎麼瘦小腿 (COBRA 小腿課程)(Subs) - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

戰鬥陀螺 新上市發射器! & B-56 解放獨角獸DN - Duration: 5:44.

For more infomation >> 戰鬥陀螺 新上市發射器! & B-56 解放獨角獸DN - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

Loại cây Quý Hơn Vàng chữa cả đống bệnh 100 Người Thì 99 Người Không Biết - Duration: 4:52.

For more infomation >> Loại cây Quý Hơn Vàng chữa cả đống bệnh 100 Người Thì 99 Người Không Biết - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

Leben in den USA || Mein FITNESS Projekt! - Duration: 13:58.

For more infomation >> Leben in den USA || Mein FITNESS Projekt! - Duration: 13:58.

-------------------------------------------

Full House | 풀하우스 (ENG sub/2004) - Ep.16 - Duration: 59:40.

This is for you.

What is it?

Don't you know what it is? It's a ring.

What?

Will you marry me?

Marry me.

Young-jae...

What?

So...wait...

it's just that it so sudden, it's strange...

What do you mean strange?

You just finished wishing me luck with Min-hyuk and then you left...

And then now this... it's strange.

Why are you so fickle?

I'm not being fickle...

I thought it was the coolest thing to do at the time...

Hey, regardless, are you going to accept this or not?

What?

Are you going to marry me?

I'm going to have to think about it.

Is it, by any chance, because of Min-hyuk?

What?

No...Min-hyuk and I have decided to be good friends.

Oh...really?

Then what is it? Am I not that great?

No, I want to think about it, how can I answer you right away?

Then when? When will you answer me?

Um...in one week.

Hey, one week? No way, that's too long.

Then...three days?

No. By tomorrow, okay?

What?

You have to give me an answer tomorrow.

Look at this house, hurry up and clean.

Ji-eun..it's time to exercise.

Hey, Kookooroo my chicken, it's time to exercise.

Kookooroo...

Are you just waking up?

Let's clean the whole house after breakfast, look at this place.

Young-jae, did you touch this?

Huh? What?

Did you touch the computer?

Why? Is something wrong?

I lost everything I've written.

No, I saved everything before I turned it off.

Then where is it? Where is it?

Hum...where did it go?

Why are you asking me?

Oh my gosh, I've lost everything.

No, look for it. I'm sure it's there.

Where is it? Oh, you drive me crazy.

How many times did I tell you? At night, you should just sleep.

It's none of your business whether I sleep or not, why do you touch my stuff?

Who do you think you are?

I did it for you... it's a waste of electricity

and why do you sleep slumped over on your desk?

I pay for the electricity, not you.

Why are you butting in? You should concentrate on yourself!

What? Butting in?

Yeah, why are you butting in my business?

I lost everything because of you.

I worked so hard on it...Ugh!

If you lost it, just write it again. You're making such a big deal out of it.

What?

Talented writers don't suffer over writing.

They sit at their desk and the words just flow out...you're just not talented.

A chicken that thinks she's a writer...

Then why would someone as great as you want to marry a chicken like me?

What?

Why do you want to marry me? Why do you want to marry a chicken?

That's...hey, do you think I'm marrying you because I like you?

I just feel sorry for you... yeah, that's right, why?

What?

If I don't, who will?

You're little, you're stubborn and you're dumb.

Who's going to want to take you?

What do you mean? There's Min-hyuk.

Young-jae, I'm going to give you an answer to your proposal.

I won't be able to marry you...

Young-jae...

What?

When are you going to move out?

Your movie flopped, you lost your commercial deal,

and your popularity is waning... now, you don't even have a place to go?

What?

So why aren't you moving out?

I'm going to stay here until I find another studio.

I'll pay for my living expenses...

I don't need money...

I'll hire you as a housekeeper while you're here.

What? A housekeeper?

Forget it if you don't want it.

Breakfast must be ready by 9 am.

Nine? Nine in the morning?

Yup.

And since you love cleaning so much, let's see how well you'll do it.

Ji-eun...

Hey, Ji-eun...

What?

We finally learned how precious marriage is after the divorce.

So, you shouldn't so easily make a decision on marriage while you're mad.

What?

I just don't want you to regret not marrying me

because you were angry at me.

What? Regret?

You're really going to regret it.

I didn't make that decision because I was angry, I was married to you before.

And it wasn't that great...

- It wasn't that great? - Would you have liked it?

Always being told to clean the house and the only memories I have are of fighting.

Our personalities don't match very well and we don't know each other very well.

Let's just be good friends.

Friends?

Or our relationship can be as the owner of a house and housekeeper.

Whichever one you prefer.

Someone's here...go get the door.

Oh...yeah.

Who is it?

Hello.

Oh...

I knew you would be back...

Your agent wants to talk to you about a role,

so she wants you to come to the office.

Tell her I'll be there in a few days.

See, if you were going to come back, you shouldn't have left in the first place.

Be quiet and start organizing the clothes.

I'm tired of bringing these clothes back and forth, too.

Dong-uk...don't unpack those clothes.

Huh? Why?

Ji-eun turned down his proposal, so he's going to be moving out soon.

What are the three of you doing?

Why did you touch her computer? She hates that more than anything.

He also told her she had no talent so she should just give up.

She hates hearing that the most, too. Why did you do that?

Forget it, it's none of your business.

Listen, Young-jae...we'll help you.

We'll tell you what she likes, what she hates, secrets, her weak points,

what happened in her youth... In return...

Please invest in our video store, huh?

What?

You guys really are something. Are you trying to do business with me?

Business? You shouldn't say that.

To be honest, I think Min-hyuk is much better for Ji-eun than you.

What?

He's got money, he's good-looking and he really cares about her a lot,

isn't that right?

Hey, Hi-jin...we still have to be loyal.

And because we're loyal, we haven't told Min-hyuk all this great information.

He's so annoying. What a turnoff!

Aren't you the movie star, Young-jae Lee?

Even if you loved another woman, you should've protected your marriage.

And why are you wearing sunglasses indoors...you loser.

Young-jae...

Hello.

Why are you so late? What is it? Give it here!

Yes, here you go.

Ji-eun's blood type, her favorite color, flower,

food, movie, and stories about her childhood.

48th place?

Was that her freshman year in high-school? It was her worst ranking.

I didn't expect her to have done well... But 48th place?

There's a reason I call her a chicken.

When she did well, she placed 11th.

Oh, geez...

"How to capture her heart"

And what is this?

It's a guide based on our love affair.

Please read it and apply it... and be successful!

A restaurant with atmosphere? Natural physical affections?

This is so childish...what they'll do to get some money...

Where did you go?

Oh...I just stepped outside to meet someone.

JI-eun..I'll pay you a lot of living expenses, so will you please make food?

If you don't want to cook, then move out.

Hey, what kind of person are you?

What do you mean?

I didn't do that on purpose with your computer...

It just happened. What do you want me to do?

What? Who said anything?

Ji-eun, let's go out to eat.

What?

It's a pain to cook and I promised you before that I would take you out.

First step...eat at a place with atmosphere..

the first rule in dating a woman.

Why are you laughing?

Just because.

It's good that you eat everything...

Geez, you're easy to please.

Ji-eun, do you want me to tell you a joke?

What?

A long time ago, bean paste and red bean paste had a terrible relationship.

So, whenever they got together, they fought...

but bean paste always lost.

So, he got mad and asked God to help him fight better..."please let me win."

God listened to his prayer, so guess what happened?

God made him "ssam-jang."

How did you know that?

It's okay if it's stupid, but why does it have to be something I already heard?

It's good, isn't it? Isn't the atmosphere nice here?

I heard this place is really famous. Min-hyuk brought me here before.

I ate this the last time, too...

But it's still so good... Price really does make a difference.

If you're finished, let's go.

What? I'm not done yet.

Let's go!

You've got to do laundry on a bright day like this.

Don't just sit around, get up and exercise a bit.

Step on it harder. Run, run, chicken...

Why do you make me do this after such a great meal?

You're really are so strange...really!

You share natural affection with a woman.

Ji-eun...use your strength.

It's too hard.

Really? Let me help you.

Oh...does it hurt?

Nothing is working...nothing.

Level three...confess your true feelings with a romantic proposal...

and then a hot kiss!!

Go over there...don't ever come near my computer again.

How do you feel?

Don't you feel good after doing the laundry?

Good? What's good about doing laundry? It wasn't good at all.

Let's go jogging every morning

and once a week, we'll come out here and do the laundry together.

Soon, our little chicken...

Sorry, our Kookooroo..okay, okay. Don't look at me like that.

Our Ji-eun will become strong in no time.

Young-jae...

Yeah?

How many times do I have to tell you?

If you like doing laundry so much, go ahead and do it yourself.

Don't bring me into it. You're so annoying...

Hey, do you have something planned for tonight?

Why?

Oh, if you don't, I wanted you to go somewhere with me.

I have to work.

Can't you do it later?

No, I can't. I've got to finish it by tomorrow.

Hey, come to Magic Land when you're finished.

Magic Land? Why? Is it a special day?

No, it's not a special day...

Just come to Magic Land when you're done.

Let's go another time. I'm really busy today.

No, come to Magic Land, okay? You better come or else!

I'll see you later at Magic Land. You HAVE to come.

You'll be sorry if you don't! Bring it on! Go for it, Ji-eun!

What do you mean "Bring it on and go for it" after you say I'll be sorry?

Ji-eun, let's get married.

I'll make you happy.

You know how different I am from before, right?

Ji-eun, let's live together.

I'm a new person because of you... Because of you...geez...

This is yours...I like you a lot... I love you, but...geez...but...but...

Please accept me.

Tada...I wouldn't take me, either.

He really is so strange!!

They're closed...where does he expect me to go?

Hey, Ji-eun...

Do you know what time it is? Where are you?

Hey, forget it, don't come. Don't come...

where?

Okay...

What are you doing here?

What do you mean? I'm standing here.

But this... Is it for me?

Wow, that's a surprise.

Where are you going?

Are you okay?

Are you still mad?

I'm not mad. Why would I be mad?

Look, you have a runny nose.

What's wrong?

Your nose is running.

It's okay, you use it.

But why did you suddenly want to come to Magic Land?

Because you said you had wanted to come...

I also knew...

And what about these flower?

Is it Wednesday? It's not Wednesday...

Ji-eun...

Yes?

The truth is... I have something to tell you...

Yeah? What is it?

Ji-eun...

Ji-eun Han...

Ji-eun Han...I love you...

What's all this noise?

Excuse me...what are you doing there? We have to clean this area.

I think we have to leave.

Please...come back in 5 minutes It's really important.

We can't we have to clean. Please leave now.

Let's go, they say they have to clean. Hurry.

Oh, shoot!

I told you I was busy today.

Even still, how could you make me wait for so long?

I'm sorry, but at least we were able to skate and

I got an apology from you and I'm not mad anymore. Isn't that enough?

Enough?

Do you think I waited there so I could apologize to you?

Then why did you wait?

Geez, forget it... I don't need this...

Okay, I'm sorry.

And how was I supposed to know you'd be sitting there freezing to death?

I wasn't freezing.

I don't ever get cold... since I exercise so much.

Okay.

So, you should exercise, too. Like me...

Your nose is running...

I'm an idiot for trusting you...

What time is it? Why haven't you made breakfast?

Hello?

It's me, Dong-uk...

Hey, you con artist...what do you mean, "Is it going well?"

I'm not investing in that video store or whatever, so you're on your own.

What? Forget it...I don't need it.

Hello?

Hey! Now, what?

Hello? Young-jae...wait, please don't hang up. Listen to me.

There something I haven't told you yet, because Hi-jin told me to wait.

It's the last level...

What? Do what at night? And do what?

What? What kind of person are you?

Bye!

Young-jae...

What?

Aren't you going to make breakfast?

I always made breakfast for you at 7 in the morning.

Why are you having so much trouble making it by 9?

Are you sick?

What?

It seems like you're sick.

Hey, I never get sick because I exercise.

Ji-eun, do you want to go camping?

What? Why suddenly camping?

Summer's over and you haven't even gone on vacation.

So, let's go somewhere close, take a tent, and enjoy ourselves.

I have an appointment tomorrow.

What appointment?

I have a meeting with Min-hyuk.

We've got to cast the roles and start on the next screenplay...

No.

What?

You've got to go camping with me before you meet with Min-hyuk.

Tell him you won't be able to make it.

How can I cancel a work meeting because I want to have fun?

Say something that makes sense.

Then...we'll go camping today and you can meet him tomorrow afternoon.

Why go through the trouble? We can have fun another time.

Do you know how long I waited for you at Magic Land?

Do you know how cold it is there?

You make the sushi.

And don't forget the tent.

Young-jae, I made all the sushi rolls. Let's go...

Young-jae?

Young-jae...

you have a fever.

Get up, Young-jae.

What...

We won't be able to go camping today. You caught a cold and you have a fever.

Hey, stop joking.

I don't catch colds and we have to go camping before you meet with Min-hyuk.

Go upstairs and change...

Ji-eun...

The tent... Don't forget the tent.

I know, I've got the tent.

Here's medicine.

Just sleep for one hour and then we'll leave.

Okay, I'm only going to sleep for 30 minutes and then we'll leave.

Don't forget the tent.

Ji-eun... You have to stay with me.

You can't go to Min-hyuk.

You can't go to Min-hyuk...

Are you awake? The porridge is almost ready.

Porridge? I don't need porridge.

I told you to wake me up after 30 minutes.

How can a sick person go camping? Eat some porridge.

No, I don't want to.

We can go camping after you finish your porridge.

You like being in the tent?

Huh? You like it?

I like it...I do. I like it so much, I think I'm going to lose my mind.

This is not good when you are sick. You really don't listen to me.

I'm not sick.

Oh, please...

Ji-eun...

Yes?

I'm sorry for what happened with the computer...

and for calling you a bird writer...

Oh, so you even know how to apologize?

I know how, it's just that I'm not very good at it.

I'll forgive you if you agree to take the lead role in my movie.

I'll decide after I read the script.

I'm telling you, it's a winner...

I heard you like green...

How did you know?

You like all kinds of flowers but your favorite is the rose,

you fall asleep when you listen to classical music,

and your first love was your junior high school art teacher.

What? How did you...

Did Dong-uk tell you?

No...you said I didn't know you very well... so I asked around.

If you were so curious, you could've just asked me...

I would've told you what I was thinking, what I was saying...you dummy.

Ji-eun, can I ask you one thing?

Will you marry me?

You have to answer me now.

I can't wait until tomorrow, we might fight again tomorrow.

Are you stupid? We're already married.

So, how can I marry you again?

Look here... At this...

Hey, you still have that?

You lost yours didn't you?

Tada... I have mine, too.

Wow, that's a surprise. Young-jae you...

Hey, the last time I lost it, you had a fit.

At first I wondered whether this ring was real or not...

whether it was all a lie...

but to me it was the real thing.

The ring became real to me as I waited for you, had my heart broken by you,

while still being happy with you.

I thought I would lose my mind when I thought I couldn't protect you.

I was always thinking about you, worrying about you, and missing you.

It really was painful.

Loving someone is so hard and painful,

but I can't stop...

I can't stop myself.

Ji-eun...

I love you.

I love you so much that my love could make the universe explode,

or dry up all the waters of the ocean and burn up my soul.

I love you so much.

Why aren't you saying anything?

I said I love you very much...

Come on out Young-jae... Let's exercise.

I don't feel like exercising today, you go on...

I'll make something good for you to eat.

Hey, you can't do that.

Don't be shy and come out.

Hey...I'm not shy.

Okay...so come out.

Hurry up or else!

You have to listen to me, okay?

Okay.

Oh...you're so cute… my little chicken.

This is the hottest video...

"The Housekeeper and Me." It's really a great film...

Young-jae Lee has the lead role...

I used to be his manager... I'm the one who made him a star...

He was able to make a comeback and even win an award because of us.

First of all, congratulations.

Many people are commenting that your acting was very realistic.

There were many people who helped me.

I learned especially a lot from a bird.

A bird? A chicken?

Congratulations again.

Thanks, Min-hyuk.

Come to our house tomorrow. We have to have a party.

Of course we do. Let's invite Hae-won, too.

Okay.

Hello?

It's me. Of course I did well.

Do you want to come out? Let's eat...

do you want me to pick you up? Really? Okay.

Thank you.

Honey...tada.

Thanks. Come over here.

You like this kind of style, huh?

Me? No, not this...

I like this...

I'm not going to play with you...

Who is it?

Hi.

Congratulations...

What's this?

You have to try this later.

You know grandmother's house? Ilsan?

- Yes. - There's a garden.

I picked each one from there. Please eat a lot.

It looks so fresh. Let's just eat it by ourselves later.

Hurry up and grill. I'm hungry.

My father wants to see you.

Okay, I'll go see him.

Here have a drink too, Ji-eun.

Cheers!

- Cheers! - Congratulations.

- Bring it on! Go for it! - Go for it!

- I'll do it. - I'll do it.

They're good together, huh?

Yes, they are.

What? Are you jealous?

Yeah, I am.

If you had just come to me, you wouldn't have to be jealous.

What did you say?

It's a joke, a joke.

We're going. Goodbye.

Goodbye...

Goodbye, take care...

- Drive carefully. - Bye.

No, that's not it... That's not it...

Min-hyuk...

Oh my...

Ji-eun...

Aren't you tired? Come over here!

You jerk! You jerk!

Ji-eun Han.

- Hey! - What?

Baby bear is so cute... Oh, they live happily together.

Three bears live in one house... Oh, live happily together.

Sushi? Don't even try making it again? You're dead if you do.

That person graduated from a famous women's university,

majoring in English Literature.

A rooster is a bird...

Go, hurry...

What kind of person is he?

Hey, you better stop.

Haha...

You better get back here! You're dead!

come on.

Ji-eun...

What are you doing in here?

Playing a fun game...hide and seek.

I'm home...

Why are your arms so long?

We've changed the rules, so you better tell me where you going from now on.

Rollover...

What?

What?

Bring it on! Go for it!

For more infomation >> Full House | 풀하우스 (ENG sub/2004) - Ep.16 - Duration: 59:40.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR Doctor Roleplay - Treating Your Wounds | GigiASMR - Duration: 5:47.

ASMR Doctor Roleplay

Treating Your Wounds

GigiASMR

For more infomation >> ASMR Doctor Roleplay - Treating Your Wounds | GigiASMR - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

ANNA bringin sexy back to JACK FROST | MAKIN OUT | Tv Ichibi | Frozen 2 Parody - Duration: 1:25.

I'm bringing sexy back

yeah

Them other girls don't know how to act

yeah

I think it's special, what's behind your back?

yeah

So turn around and I'll pick up the slack.

yeah

Take 'em to the bridge

come one

Dirty boy You see these shackles Baby I'm your slave

I'll let you whip me if I misbehave

It's just that no one makes me feel this way

Take 'em to the chorus

Who do you want next bringing the sexy back?

comment below

Anna is Bringing the sexy back to Jack Frost Frozen 2 Parody Making out in bed Tv Ichibi

For more infomation >> ANNA bringin sexy back to JACK FROST | MAKIN OUT | Tv Ichibi | Frozen 2 Parody - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

車上卡拉ok主持人 James Corden詹姆士柯登第一份工作「偷東西的餐廳服務生」|大明星的第一份工作#5 - Duration: 1:20.

大明星的第一份工作

詹姆斯柯登

我在高威科姆的

「義大利麵女神」餐廳當服務生

那是個沒人聽過的小鎮

在美國、甚至英國都沒人聽過

我當時17歲

當時大家開始流行開居家派對

所以只要有人邀請我 我就會說

「沒問題,酒交給我

我上班時偷拿」

我有次試圖偷50瓶啤酒

裝在兩個帆布袋裡

從朝門口走去

我說「大家晚安,再見」

袋子就一直發出鏘鏘鏘的聲音

我的老闆叫我「詹姆斯?」

我還是鏘鏘鏘繼續走

她叫我「詹姆斯」

我繼續走,她在門口將我攔下來

她說「你袋子裡裝什麼?」

我說「沒什麼」

她打開來一看,是50瓶啤酒

但因為他們找不到人

上隔天早上的班

我保住了工作

沒有被開除

是啊 我真是很糟糕的員工

那就是我第一份工作

For more infomation >> 車上卡拉ok主持人 James Corden詹姆士柯登第一份工作「偷東西的餐廳服務生」|大明星的第一份工作#5 - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Piège et explosion accidentelle | Compass Rose S1E4 [Sous-titré FR] - Duration: 21:14.

For more infomation >> Piège et explosion accidentelle | Compass Rose S1E4 [Sous-titré FR] - Duration: 21:14.

-------------------------------------------

Eylem & Fethi - Kuzum - EyFet Klip - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Eylem & Fethi - Kuzum - EyFet Klip - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

DIY How to make bottle with spikes, funny gift for 18th birthday (ENG Subtitles) - Speed up #376 - Duration: 2:13.

Hi. Today I will show you how to make bottle with spikes.

Detailed list of all needed items is in the description of this video.

First cut a proper piece of foil.

Cut a hole in it to show an alcohol name.

Glue the foil to the bottle.

Glue the drawing pins to the bottle. Start from bottom. Do it carefully. Don't hurt yourself.

Glue more rows of drawing pins.

Glue them around the alcohol name.

Continue until a neck of bottle.

Glue flat back pearls above the drawing pins.

Glue them also around the name of alcohol.

And it's done.

This bottle is a funny gift for husband, brother or boyfriend.

I wrapped the bottle by using foil, but you can glue drawing pins directly to bottle.

Please give a like to this video and subscribe to my channel.

Thanks for watching. Bye bye.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét