Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 19 2017

I've been here all night (Ariana)

I've been here all day (Nicki Minaj)

And boy, got me walkin' side to side

I'm talkin' to ya

See you standing over there with your body

Feeling like I wanna rock with your body

And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('Bout nothin')

I'm comin' at ya

'Cause I know you got a bad reputation

Doesn't matter, 'cause you give me temptation

And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('Bout nothin')

These friends keep talkin' way too much

Say I should give you up

Can't hear them no, 'cause I

I've been here all night

I've been here all day

And boy, got me walkin' side to side

I've been here all night

I've been here all day

And boy, got me walkin' side to side (Side to side)

Been tryna hide it

Baby what's it gonna hurt if they don't know?

Makin' everybody think that we solo

Just as long as you know you got me (You got me)

And boy I got ya

'Cause tonight I'm making deals with the devil

And I know it's gonna get me in trouble

Just as long as you know you got me

These friends keep talkin' way too much

Say I should give you up

Can't hear them no, 'cause

I've been here all night

I've been here all day

And boy, got me walkin' side to side (Side to side)

I've been here all night (Been here all night, baby)

I've been here all day (Been here all day, baby)

And boy, got me walkin' side to side (Side to side)

This the new style with the fresh type of flow

Wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle

Come true yo, get you this type of blow

If you wanna menage I got a tricycle

All these bitches, flows is my mini-me

Body smoking, so they call me young Nicki chimney

Rappers in they feelings cause they feelin' me

Uh, I-I give zero fucks and I got zero chill in me

Kissing me, copped the blue box that say Tiffany

Curry with the shot, just tell 'em to call me Stephanie

Gun pop and I make my gum pop

I'm the queen of rap, young Ariana run pop

These friends keep talkin' way too much

Say I should give him up

Can't hear them no, 'cause I

I've been here all night

I've been here all day

And boy, got me walkin' side to side (Side to side)

I've been here all night (Been here all night baby)

I've been here all day (Been here all day baby)

Boy, got me walkin' side to side (Side to side)

This the new style with the fresh type of flow

Wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle

Come true yo, get you this type of blow

If you wanna menage I got a tricycle

Thanks For Watching

For more infomation >> Side To Side- Ariana Grande ft.Nicki Minaj (Nightcore) - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Hickory Dickory Dock - Nursery Rhymes | ItsyBitsyKids - Duration: 2:49.

Hickory, dickory, dock. The mouse ran up the clock.

The clock struck one, The mouse ran down,

Hickory, dickory, dock.

Hickory, dickory, dock. The bird looked at the clock.

The clock struck two, Away she flew,

Hickory, dickory, dock.

Hickory, dickory, dock. The dog barked at the clock.

The clock struck three, Fiddle-de-dee,

Hickory, dickory, dock.

Hickory, dickory, dock. The bear slept by the clock.

The clock struck four, He ran out the door,

Hickory, dickory, dock.

Hickory, dickory, dock. The bee buzzed 'round the clock.

The clock struck five, She went to her hive,

Hickory, dickory, dock.

Hickory, dickory, dock. The hen pecked at the clock.

The clock struck six, Oh, fiddle-sticks,

Hickory, dickory, dock.

Hickory, dickory, dock. The cat ran round the clock.

The clock struck seven, She wanted to get 'em,

Hickory, dickory, dock.

For more infomation >> Hickory Dickory Dock - Nursery Rhymes | ItsyBitsyKids - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Spiderman Dreaming in GIANT House And go Around the World - Kid Spiderman lost Giant Candy by Scream - Duration: 16:21.

For more infomation >> Spiderman Dreaming in GIANT House And go Around the World - Kid Spiderman lost Giant Candy by Scream - Duration: 16:21.

-------------------------------------------

Miracle • Anti-Mage • 920 GPM — Pro MMR Gameplay Dota 2 - Duration: 42:30.

Miracle • Anti-Mage • 920 GPM — Pro MMR Gameplay Dota 2

For more infomation >> Miracle • Anti-Mage • 920 GPM — Pro MMR Gameplay Dota 2 - Duration: 42:30.

-------------------------------------------

購入品紹介~DAISO・AEON・CAN☆DO・3COINS 2017/07/19 - Duration: 26:10.

For more infomation >> 購入品紹介~DAISO・AEON・CAN☆DO・3COINS 2017/07/19 - Duration: 26:10.

-------------------------------------------

Испытывающий жажду. (Аудиокнига «Мудрость Песков», NikОsho) - Duration: 1:24:26.

For more infomation >> Испытывающий жажду. (Аудиокнига «Мудрость Песков», NikОsho) - Duration: 1:24:26.

-------------------------------------------

Epic Ping Pong Battle: The Mp3 Experiment Fourteen - Duration: 9:26.

Mp3 engage!

Welcome to The Mp3 Experiment Fourteen.

Can you tell who else is participating?

Let's give a secret signal to our other fellow participants.

Touch your shoulder now.

It looks there are quite a few of us.

Keep walking around blending in and acting naturally.

For our next activity we are going to gradually start sitting on the ground

Get ready.

1, 2, 3 Go.

OK, when I say go, I want everyone to stop sitting and lie down on the ground on your

back.

1, 2, 3 Go.

Drop to the ground.

Stay on the ground.

OK, on the count of 3 we are all going to get up from the ground as quickly as possible

and act as if nothing happened.

Ready, 1, 2, 3, get up!

It looks like we are getting some strange looks from the people who aren't participating.

Let's have a little bit of fun with these strangers.

It's time to play one of our favorite Mp3 Experiment games, Follow the Stranger.

Let's try to make a long single file line behind strangers, following them and copying

their every move.

I feel like we should apologize to these strangers for teasing them.

Take out your dollar bill now.

Find a new random stranger and give her a dollar bill.

You know what's more valuable than money?

High fives!

See if you can get somebody not wearing headphones to give you a high five.

I've also noticed that there are lots of guys here selling bootleg items.

We're going to sell our own bootleg items!

We are going to see if you can get any non-participants to buy your item.

American flag sunglasses!

I've got American Sunglasses for one dollar.

5 dollars

3 dollars

50 cent movies.

If you actually did make a sale raise your hand now.

I did!

It's almost time to take out our Boomwhackers (Boooooomwhackers!)

Boomwhackers are percussion tubes that are tuned to specific notes.

I want you to take your Boomwhacker out of your bag, and hold up like it's the Statue

of Liberty's torch and freeze in place.

Ready?

1, 2, 3, go!

What's going on guys?

Can someone tell me?

What's going on?

Can somebody tell me?

What is this?

It's time to all meet up to make music together in one space.

We're all going to the Battery Park Oval.

It's time for musical sword fighting.

Such melodic aggression!

I'm going hand you over to my friend Brian.

He's going to lead you in a musical exercise.

Hey everybody, this is Brian.

The tubes you're all holding have a letter on them.

When I say your note name, start hitting your tube.

Everyone with a C, start hitting your tube now.

Next we're going to add the E's.

Ready E's?

E's begin playing now.

That sounds great!

A couple of you know i'm going to add the G's next.

Did you also attend Floyd Maxwell's discount conservatory?

We should have all the C's, E's, and G's playing together.

Next we're going to try to play rhythmically.

I'm sure you're all in perfect sync, so this should sound perfect.

We'll alternate each group playing four beats, like this

1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2

Neat secret, without knowing it, you all were playing the chords to "skip to my lou"

Listen.

Skip, skip, skip to my lou.

Skip, skip, skip to my lou.

Skip, skip, skip to my lou.

Skip to my lou my darling.

Nice work, everyone.

Now back to Steve.

For this next activity you need to form groups of 8 that have one of each of the boomwhackers.

OK, now we're going to see if we can send one ping pong ball through a series of tubes.

Ready?

Go!

Work together to get the ball through all the tubes.

Once it makes it to the bottom, throw it back to the start and try again.

You know what?

I think we can do this with an even longer series of tubes.

Join together with another group and make a huge group of 16!

Great job!

And now, finally, the Ping Pong Battle Finale!

PING PONG BATTLE FINALE!

We are going to stage a massive ping pong battle using our boomwhackers as cannons.

It's time to do our battle march.

Raise your knees as high as you can and represent your team with pride.

Make music with your boomwhackers as you march.

Alright, we should have all come to a stop.

Both of our brigades should be facing off a mere 20 paces apart.

Take your your ping pong ball out and put it in your cannon now with your left hand.

When I say go, you're going to fire your ping pong ball towards the opposing team by

casting your boomwhacker canon like a fishing rod.

1, 2, 3 FIRE!

It's now time for me to say goodbye.

Thanks to Make Music New York for their help today!

Let's do one last burst of music with our Boomwhackers now!

As always, this is Steve, The Omnipotent Voice from above signing off.

Data interpolation is complete.

For more infomation >> Epic Ping Pong Battle: The Mp3 Experiment Fourteen - Duration: 9:26.

-------------------------------------------

Games2rule G2R - Wild Ostrich Escape Walkthrough 2017 - Duration: 9:26.

Games2rule G2R - Wild Ostrich Escape

For more infomation >> Games2rule G2R - Wild Ostrich Escape Walkthrough 2017 - Duration: 9:26.

-------------------------------------------

Lần Đầu Ăn Crawfish Ở Việt Nam - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> Lần Đầu Ăn Crawfish Ở Việt Nam - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Eye Makeup Tutorial Compilation July 2017 ♥ part 81 ♥ DIY Makeup Life Hacks For Girls - Duration: 10:09.

Thank for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please like, comment and sunscribe for more!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét