Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 22 2017

Wanna see Cha Eun Woo in person...!

ASTRO members were here!!

Please remove this scene out...?

Which member...

MOON BIN!

Something happened about Iced Americano.

Dear. StarMakers! How did you all enjoyed our first episode??

Have you all watched it...? in the first place?!

Before the release, we thought maybe we should

have some time reviewing comments on the 1st ep.

and saying thanks to the comments in this episode...

Honestly... we are yet...

For now... we should try HARDER...

There was one about you, GD!

On Youtube, a comment said [GD's cute] kinda...?

[GD's self-written comment!?] You... perhaps... by yourself...

(plausible guess#1) GD's mom!!!?

(plausible guess#2) GD's papa....??!

So, since the opening we planned for is not happening~

We should just... this is a bit embarrassing, but

Maybe we should say a compliment

to each other?

(I'm the CENTER of OhDol) the CENTER is definitely you, GD

The reason we included Bang-Wool...

Cuz she's the VISUAL among us

(Bang-Wool (the VISUAL))

You are so in trouble...

Just say a compliment~

Keum PD...

This is hard...

Keum PD, you sound really organized when talking

My ma said this compliment on you

Ah~ Seriously??

And Bang-Wool.....

Uh! That was it??

Yup, done complimenting.

Bang-Wool is... really...

I bet you are producing lotsa captured-images through this

Your unique appeals... like the clapping motions...

Yoon Ji-Seong's clapping action??

(Bang-Wool (the VISUAL)) Nahhh~~~ it was like this!

I see definitely Keum PD has very sharp eyes on

how to present stuff in a video, cuz she knows how contents should look like

(Focused on editing-works) I mean, it comes as more works to me when shooting longer...

In terms of GD... Keum PD and I are getting hyper-excited, always!

So it feels like... GD gives us kinda cooling-down effect!

We are seriously....

just like a happy family!

Then~ let's wrap up all the compliment stuff~

For today also... the stories are gonna be about our favorite topic,

Boy group...

Today's Idol! OhDol will talk about

ASTRO through this episode!

What's this??

Shall we take out our ASTRO's photobook now??

[Living as a fan is all about timing. -makestar-] this proverb was made...

I mean this is so sad... that you cannot ever! get this photobook

once the project had ended... I guess many couldn't even take a look yet!

It has a calendar inside...

How so??

This was added as conquering ASTRO's stretch goal!

Take a closer look, and you can see

These yellow marks are for the members' birthdays!

And the opposite side has their photo!!

(inside this photobook) has a separate section per a member!

I know you wanna have one how~~~~

(becoming an honorary producer) this is a very uncommon chance.

I mean this list is wayyyyy too lenthy!

I guess it's exciting to find your name within!

Has my name too!! Cuz I bought one too~~

You see this??

It has been a while since we shoot this,

STILL there are some cuts we will NEVER be able to forget!

We picked some of the BEST cuts that we think these are 'DaeBak'

GD, please introduce the pics for us. BTW, GD and I picked a same cut!

Our pick! Moon Bin!

The reason I picked this cut was... this refreshing look like a plum

Are you saying you wanna take a bite of Moon Bin??!?

(Moon Bin's fan-boy) Bite me, please...♥

In case Moon Bin is watching this...

And Bang-Wool's!

OMG, this is sooooo cute!!

This way he grins... It's crazy..!!

Are you falling in love again!!?!

Yup, constantly~

That's ma character...!!

MJ's first cut...! Ah, this is my pick!

This cut looks so boy-like, plus that color of his lips...

(fruity_makeup. jpg) Look closer at his eye-shadow colour!!

I'm so into this type of style... ma favorite color!

Sorta looks like a cosmetic Ad.

Hmmm~~ sorta...??

First, I thought he's such a boy-like member, BUT....!

Once he's putting his hair back... I mean, his face...

Revealing his facial contour more precisely...

Also this light looks like it is sunsetting..?

Looks he's a full-grown guy.

Plus, in this cut here at below,

He has a vitamin-smile!

(plum Moon Bin) Today, we had a member like a plum,

(plum Moon Bin) & (Vitamin JINJIN) AND a member like vitamin...

Perhaps the next should be a mulberry??

I was soooooooo surprised at this cut!!

Totally different from what I've seen...

I saw a completely different side of this member in this cut!

(... inhale&exhale)

It's Cha Eun Woo!!

The VISUAL GENIUS~~!~!

Look at his face in profile..!! (pumped) This is gonna kill me, seriously!

(teasing) Can't really kill you~~

It looks like he's hiding some dark secrets...

Conveys his mysterious, dangerous side...

And ma pick was this one below!

Looks like it should appear on a Japanese magazine~

His hands holding a book... this gaze, and parted lips...!

Simply PERFECT combination!

Plus, I personally love who looks good in these type of gray sweat-shirt!

Nope, you are just in love with Rocky in his gray sweat-shirt!

Oooops! got me!

She likes strong facial features~

And the next member is...!

(Automatically) San-Ha~ San-Ha~~~♪

Ugh... stop it..

Seriously!

This pic with some green, like MJ's cut!

I mean this hat was totally designed for San-Ha, specifically!

Such a cute polkadots outfit too!!

Laughing like Hehehehehe~~~

What are you saying...!!?!

(watch out your face) What does hehehe should mean!!?

Say sorry to San-Ha!!

San-Ha has such a bright personality~

Like an energetic, tall doggy!

(★Makeup suggestion again!★) Eye-shadow in this pic looks so pretty too!!

Seriously, are you a make-up artist!?

This pic....

(make-up artist. Keum) Pretty eye-shadow, right??

Yup! Very pretty!

This one looking straight to the cam...

San-Ha is very tall~

So he looks just like a model,

Picked this one cuz I wish him to become a model of a particular clothing brand~

Which brand??

Am I allowed to say an actual brand out loud??

Yeah~~

UniXXX

(Ahh~~) Uniqlo??

I mean he could introduce which kinda outfits he likes to wear~

Don't you guys think it will be awesome??

And here are some cuts of the full-members~!

Was seriously FREEZING on that day... So surprised members were always smiling..!!

Even us, staffs were trembling all over!! And ASTRO were the PRO..!

These are the special story-pages!

These pages were added through surpassing ASTRO's stretch-goal, also!

It was a freezing winter day... seriously was FREEZING!

This is sad... but we should let the photobook go~~

I know you all should feel really curious... but this project had already ended...

Are you teasing our watchers or what??

I mean, a regular show would say 'buy this now at where!'

BUT this one... you can't order it anymore...!

You guys! This episode is seriously not designed to tease you all!!

We are just cuz... since two fans have requested for this story...

Then, for now... the photobo....o..!

Something happened??

Not at all!

Your ears are blushing!

This place is too warm!!

Here's air-conditioned perfectly...!

I have a unique metabolism...

So, time to wrap up our stories about the photobook!

Keum PD, you were at the shooting-site, right??

Yup, I was there for our making-teasure videos!

AND I was working at our office...

You two, including GD, were working at our office,

So this one... seems like so far in the past...

Therefore! I re-organized what to mention...!

So... Eun Woo...

Why are you swallowing so loud!!!?!

Fans say... Cha Eun Woo brings this shinning effect...

Like he comes with this reflected glory!!

I never known what "this person has a reflected glory" means~

(Keum PD(experienced paranormal activity) So I was asking to myself... how come he's glowing!!?

(Keum PD(experienced paranormal activity) I was like... "wow" to other members,

THERMORE! When Cha Eun Woo appeared...! Suddenly his background was swipped...

There was him..! solely! Couldn't even see anything else around!

This effect felt seriously like... time stopped and couldn't hear anything,

(VISUAL that stops nature) You didn't see anything else??

Maybe everything else really stopped?

He has so much Aegyo, and extremely polite!

We shooted the photos throughout the entire day!

He never looked tired... smiling all throughout the shooting

I felt he had grown up in a very happy family...

[Cha Eun Woo EP.] And we had this Iced Americano situation!

I tried shorten phrase, and said Ah-Ah for Iced Americano like a teenager,

and then Eun Woo was repeating after me!!

That gave you a huge crush, right??

He was drinking his Iced Americano,

and repeating Ah-Ah while drinking...

AND!! Yours today isn't an Iced Americano!!

Ah, someone bought this for me today lol

She betrayed Cha Eun Woo...

She's not having an Iced Americano anymore..~~!!

[MJ EP.] (Happy-Virus!)

When thinking of MJ, it's all about the way he's laughing!

MJ has a very particular laughing sound~~ Ahahaha~

You are making the laughing sounds a lot today...

Hehehehehe~~ Hahahaha!!

When the photographer says, "MJ, try this" to him,

He responds, "YUP!"

So adorable... and polite

The cut that he's holding a stuffed bear!!

AND he was responding like that while hugging a stuffed doll!

Looked just like a cute baby~~

[JIN JIN EP.] (Center of the ASTRO) He expresses this calm, father-like aura...

and we felt that other members are really depending on him

Sounds like a truthful leader!

Members are also super cooperative!

And Rocky...

Rocky is seriously born to become an idol

[Rocky EP.] (Born-to-be an Idol) When camera appears, his reaction is like

so prompt, and he knows what the photographer looks for

and also exactly which kinds of cuts we are trying to describe!

So Rocky is like a PD??

Has this idol-talents already!

Rocky should appear in one of the entertainment shows!

AND next goes to the Maknae!

[Yoon San-Ha EP.] (Aren't you tired?) Before seeing him in person, I thought he's kinda cold...

a bit. I just had this impression on him...

And then! I realized he's really mature!

Like I said we were shooting the pics throughout until a late night

and I was filming the making-teaser video distant from him~

San-Ha was playing guitar and suddenly said (Aren't you tired?)

(missed it once) He looked right at my cam and asked me, 'Aren't you tired?'

(A bit... :(...)

(Fighting!) I missed what he was saying at first,

Not many people ask if I'm tired at the shooting-site,

simply cuz EVERYONE is!

But this person born in 2000 asks me...

Whether I was feeling tired... so politely...

Wasn't that cuz you obviously looked SUPER tired!?

(not answering to this)

Per..haps...could... have been...?

You are destroying her beautiful memory today...

I'll never know if you just said it

Perhaps, if a chance... mention this on your twitter..??

(like we said already...) He won't even rememer what he said...

Moon Bin!!

(Moon Bin-ache) haaaaaah~~

What was that..?? Something has happened just now!!?

[Moon Bin EP.] (Cutesy like a large dog + Oppa-like charm] His broad shoulders... wearing the knit shirt

Perhaps like a...

Putting a knit shirt on a large, adorable doggy

Like an adorable golden retriever!!

A cute doggy in a shirt??!?

A golden retriever!! Wearing a knit shirt on its short...warm..fur!

He's much much younger than us!!~

STILL!!! He feels like an Oppa..

Exactly

Also a thing I was touched by Moon Bin!

I could feet that Moon Bin searched about Makestar before seeing us!

He totally studied on our corp.

I could hear he knows very well about Makestar~

So we all felt Moon Bin was really into the project, and even researched for it~

AND therefore!! An awesome photobook was made! thanks to him!

Plus, we held a special fan-signing event for the photobook!

Did the event also had some special episodes??

Honestly,,, I was really excited

Cuz previously, I wasn't there to see ASTRO shooting photos

So I was superrr pumped to finally get to see them in person at the event!!

THEN I went to their waiting room!!! ASTRO members were RIGHT here!!

(accusing#1) They shouldn't be RIGHT there!!

(accusing#2) You are so much in trouble...

(distant ASTRO...) Actually about here...

and they said hello to me~

AT HERE!!??! (horrible scenario lololol)

Got me goose bumps!!

In anyways!! was close enough!!

I ran into their waiting room, cuz there was something to grab and go

Then the members came and said hello to me

I mean I was dancing CHACHA internally!!

BUT just said "yup!!," and had to leave right after

So after... when I was thinking back... (sigh...)

In sum, so you barely got to see them!!?

In sum!!! I saw them for that 30 sec.!!

AND you were at their fan-meeting on last February, right??

What's the weird noise you're making??

I assumed maybe she was secretly eating snacks or somethin??

So, I'm still keeping this one~

Bought some fan-goods at the site too!

I was a bit late on that day,,, but couldn't miss out these...

Oh!!! That's cute!!

(showing off ★) RIIIIGHT??

Shake it for us!

(with zero-soul) (here,,, I shaked it)

Do ASTRO fans waving it like this??

Waving, and was singing along with ASTRO~~~

(among ASTRO's songs) which one is your favorite??

Mine is "Confession!!!"

You should listen "Confession" in a winter day...

You mean "Confession" of Dynamic Duo??

(do you hear me???!?) Grandpa!!! The one from ASTRO!!!

(what~~~~??) Hm...??! ASTRO~~~???

You know who's Cha Eun Woo...???!?

Cha Eun Woo~~~~ We took photos of him~~~

Grandpa~~~~!! you should work now!

BTW!! The "Confession" is ma favorite!

(suggesting part) and it has this rap-part!

It'll make your heart pound like the first love~

Keum PD falls in love in a sec!

I mean after a shoot, of course, you are always falling in love!

(Q. Ms. falling-in-love) Then, which member of ASTRO did you fall in love to??

A. Moon Bin!

(she didn't even breathe) Even before the question ends...

Watching us, right??

At the time, Keum PD got a crush on Moon Bin...

Like we said! I'm almost sure he won't remember me...

(childish) (Sticking tongue out~~~) 'ㅠ'

My apology to Moon Bin as a representative of Makestar...

Please smooth yourselves AROHAs...!

Put down whatever you just grabbed right now..!!!

(Whoa... calm~down~) AND, put down your light-stick...!

And Bang-Wool??

Mine is MJ's!!

When I visited Keum PD's home, she showed me the drama,

"TO BE CONTINUED" which ASTRO filmed before~

I just played it and left, and she was into it when I came back shortly after!!

Experienced I was slowly feeling happier...

Although it was a drama, I could feel he's a really bright person~

So I had the feeling, and fell into MJ since then...~

He said "Summer!!" (one of the characters' name) in the drama,

Look...

Was sooooooooooooo cute!!

(Bang-Wool (wanna be called from MJ) I should change ma name to Summer from our next EP.

(can't get it) ... What??

Cuz MJ called "Summer"!

So I wanna change my name to Summer...

You wanna become Summer??

Kay... please remove that part...

(Dear. MJ, please call Bang-Wool's name once...) Cut this out please...?

Also when we think about ASTRO, always comes with

all the presents the AROHAs sent to us...!

Yup, we were sooooo touched!

Especially the 'thank-you video message' that

AROHAs sent to us as an appreciation for ASTRO's photobook

and also for running their project in over all...!

This is really touching and giving us this feeling that

all the days hard-working and even over-working are trully worthy!

Also some AROHAs sent us a package of

different kinds of snacks of the country the fan resides in

I'm not sure if the fans would watch us through this...

In anyways, we would like to say, all our staffs gathered in a meeting room,

unpacking the parcel all together, and taking photos.. smiling constantly!

AND we are still keeping them!!

YUP! And gonna keep it through!!

Thank you so very much, AROHAs! - Makestar Staffs -

Should we formally bow to them??

Thank you all~~~!

(like always) She's acting cutesy again!!

If there's another chance in a mere future,

We sincerely hope to carry out another project

that can invite the dearest AROHAs, once again to Makestar!

And for the last!! The CHA - EUN - WOO!!

I wanna see him in person...

All the sudden...??

Cuz we grew up in a same neighborhood...

should have a bottle of beer with him...

Hope Cha Eun Woo will never get to know GD...

We are completely opposed to this idea...

perhaps I'll have a beer with myself with the photobook...?

(so messed up)

while saying Eun Woo~~ you did a good job~~~

Today's episode's atmosphere seems totally different from the last one

I mean on B.A.P's episode, we were talking all about maturity... sexiness... etc.

had such a dark and intensive something in its atmosphere back then...?

BUT today's somehow all about 'cute~~~~ like a plum or vitamin!!'

(smiling like San Ha) hehehhehe~~

apology again to San Ha...

Please keep an eye on us for the next episode!

(please...) hope you all would feel excited for the next Star!

Plus, if there's an idol-group or a solo-artist that you all would like

us to share stories about, among whom we ran project(s) with!

please send the request to us through comments!!

Then bye~~~~

I feel like you just read through the notes... too much..

yeap... he just read his note, obviously

should we chage an MC??

maybe we should have an audition for the position

noooooo!!! give me another chance!!

aren't we short on battery??

nope, more than enough!

then, should we go for another take??

nope! we are stopping here

thank you~~~!!

Moon Bin!!!!

For more infomation >> [오돌] ep.02 지금이야 Oh My Baby~♪[OhDol] ep.02 It's now~ Oh My Baby~♪::Makestar - Duration: 20:32.

-------------------------------------------

Kman夾娃娃 大爪夾娃娃第三彈,大爪娃娃機怎麼都玩不膩!這爪力也調的太剛好了吧,控制與對點的功力要更準確,殭屍喵怎麼會這麼可愛#52 - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> Kman夾娃娃 大爪夾娃娃第三彈,大爪娃娃機怎麼都玩不膩!這爪力也調的太剛好了吧,控制與對點的功力要更準確,殭屍喵怎麼會這麼可愛#52 - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Nghe K.inh này Mỗi Ngày Phật Tổ Sẽ Luôn Phù Hộ Gia Đình Bạn | Tâm Linh 24h - Duration: 42:56.

For more infomation >> Nghe K.inh này Mỗi Ngày Phật Tổ Sẽ Luôn Phù Hộ Gia Đình Bạn | Tâm Linh 24h - Duration: 42:56.

-------------------------------------------

Giải Mã Giấc Mơ Báo Hiệu Bạn Sắp Phát Tài Phát Lộc Gặp Nhiều May Mắn - Duration: 8:14.

For more infomation >> Giải Mã Giấc Mơ Báo Hiệu Bạn Sắp Phát Tài Phát Lộc Gặp Nhiều May Mắn - Duration: 8:14.

-------------------------------------------

The Sacred Mountain | Alaska Legend - Duration: 1:50.

I grew up in Alaska and when I was a kid, I remember hearing a legend about a tribe

of people who settled at the base of a sacred mountain.

Now, this mountain was sacred to them because it was the gateway to heaven.

And when their elders were near death they would take them up the mountain and be with

them as they died.

It was their way of honoring their loved ones—of being with them through that sacred moment.

There's a legend about a young man who was taking his mother up the mountain.

And as they were going up the mountain, she would grab leaves from a tree and drop them.

They'd go up a little bit more distance and she would take the leaves off of a tree and

drop them down.

About halfway up the mountain, the son looked at his mother and he said: "What are you doing?

Why are you dropping these leaves here on the trail?"

And his mother looked at him and she said: "Son, I want you to find your way home."

Our ancestors, and the people who have gone before us, have left messages, have left things,

have left "leaves on the trail" for us to find our way home.

And the best way for me to find these leaves or these things that people have left for

us on the trail is to read literature—to read the leaves of books.

Because that's where our ancestors, that's where our family, and our friends, and our

loved ones they leave messages for us—to help us find out way home.

For more infomation >> The Sacred Mountain | Alaska Legend - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

#FlatEarth Friday #FringeCast Moonlight and Marbles 7/21/2017 LIVE NOW! TEXT, CALL OR CHAT WITH US! - Duration: 5:06:16.

For more infomation >> #FlatEarth Friday #FringeCast Moonlight and Marbles 7/21/2017 LIVE NOW! TEXT, CALL OR CHAT WITH US! - Duration: 5:06:16.

-------------------------------------------

Superhero And Scream Nerf Gun vs Zombies / Kid Spiderman & Spiderman kill Boss Zombie in the City - Duration: 14:32.

For more infomation >> Superhero And Scream Nerf Gun vs Zombies / Kid Spiderman & Spiderman kill Boss Zombie in the City - Duration: 14:32.

-------------------------------------------

Developing Positive Attitude - How to deal with criticism? - Duration: 3:16.

Hi friends, I am Dr. Sohan, I am a Psychologist

Today I am going to share with you a mantra of psychology

That will help you to deal with those people around you

Who criticize you without any valid reason.

and try to discourage your

as a result of which, some time you get discourged

and give up the good work that you were doing

A small story will give you a great insight

To deal with such people and situations

it so happened that

There was a Washer man in a village

He used to have a donkey, to carry the clothes

once the washer man and donkey were coming home after work

it so happened that the donkey fell in a pit

The washer man was not able to pull him up alone\

so he went to his village and ask his fellow men to help

The villagers thought that it was very tiresome to pull the donkey out of the pit

so they started asking washer man some question?

For more infomation >> Developing Positive Attitude - How to deal with criticism? - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

The SHOCKING HISTORY of PARIS HD - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> The SHOCKING HISTORY of PARIS HD - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to No Limits A Cappella! - Duration: 2:51.

Welcome to the No Limits A Cappella YouTube Channel!

My name is Koby and today I'm here to tell you the story of how our group got together

as well as meet its members.

No Limits originally started as a group of 23 individual singers who all were participating

in a part of Camp A Cappella.

Camp A Cappella is a camp started by Deke Sharon and Brody McDonald in which middle

school students, high school students, college students, and adults all come together for

one week of a cappella fun at the university in Dayton, Ohio.

These 23 singers were all assigned to be part of one small ensemble.

Under the direction of Anna King, we all really got to know each other as a family, and really,

at levels that we wouldn't have expected before.

Ranging from California, to Washington, to New York, to Tennessee, our members come from

all over the United States and we were able to unite under one thing - singing.

As the final performance drew near, we realized how much we had grown together as a family

and we wanted to keep singing outside of this camp.

So as a result, this channel and this group was born.

We have so many fun projects, announcements, and videos to launch, but first, let's go

ahead and meet our members.

Once again, I am Koby, and I sing tenor.

Hi, I'm Jaclyn and I sing soprano.

Hi, I'm Rithik and I sing tenor.

Hi, I'm Hannah, I sing soprano.

Hey, I'm Sam, and I'm a vocal percussionist.

Hi, I'm Jake, and I sing tenor.

Hi guys, I'm Jenna and I'm an alto.

Hi, I'm Henry and I sing bass.

Hi, I'm Ben and I'm a vocal percussionist.

Hi, my name is Martina and I sing alto.

Hi, my name is Anna and I sing soprano.

What's up!

My name is Hunter and I am a tenor.

Hi, I'm Ali and I sing alto.

Hi, my name is Lia and I sing soprano.

And there you have it, those are most of our members, if not all of it, we're still waiting

for a couple of people who have not submitted video clips for this, but their names will

be featured down below and their parts will also be there.

As for me, you guys, you can check out our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages to

get more insight on what we're doing and updates as to what projects are coming out.

We've got our monthly covers and originals, we've got weekly Meet the Members videos,

and a ton of other exciting projects for you guys.

Our first song and our first video is already on the way, we're working hard at it nonstop,

and we can't wait to share it with you all.

As for me, that's gonna be it for this video, be sure to, once again, click the subscribe

button on our YouTube and we've got our social media links on the annotations here and in

the description box below.

Please check them out and I will see you guys next time.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Welcome to No Limits A Cappella! - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Best Taiji: Step Back to Ride the Tiger - Duration: 0:44.

Hi, I'm Othmar

and I'm Christoph

We are going to demonstrate step back to ride the tiger.

[Instrumental Music]

[Background noise: birds singing]

This was step back to ride the tiger.

For more infomation >> Best Taiji: Step Back to Ride the Tiger - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Moturaam : Learn Hindi with subtitles - Story for Children "BookBox.Com" - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Moturaam : Learn Hindi with subtitles - Story for Children "BookBox.Com" - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Geometry: Collinearity, Betweenness, and Assumptions (Level 4 of 4) | Examples III - Duration: 8:31.

Collinearity, Betweenness, and Assumptions, level 4.

In this final video we will go over 4 examples that involve angle measurements.

We will be making assumptions from diagrams in order to solve these problems.

Let's start with the first example.

Find the measure of angle ABC.

In this problem we are provided with a diagram and are asked to find the measurement of angle

ABC.

We can determine the measurement of this angle by finding the value of the variable X and

then we substitute this value into the algebraic expression of the angle and simplify.

We first need to set up a geometric relation that will allow us to solve for the variable

X. Notice that points A, B and D are collinear this means that they lie in the same line.

This also means that this line represents a straight angle.

Recall that straight angles measure 180 degrees.

Also notice that this straight angle is formed by two angles in this case angle ABC and angle

CBD.

So the sum of the measures of angle ABC plus angle CBD must be equal to 180 degree since

both angles form a straight angle.

We can now substitute the algebraic expressions for each angle into this geometric relation

doing that we obtain the following equation.

Now it is just a matter of simplifying and collecting like terms.

Solving for the unknown variable we obtain x equals 42.

We now have to substitute this value into the algebraic expression representing the

measurement of angle ABC doing that and simplifying we obtain 134 degrees and this is our final

answer.

Let's try the next example.

Angle ABC is a right angle.

The ratio of the measures of angle ABD and angle DBC is 3 to 2.

Find the measure of angle ABD.

In this problem we are provided with a diagram of a right angle that is formed by two smaller

angles.

We are given a ratio between the two smaller angles and are asked to determine the measurement

of angle ABD.

In order to determine the measurement of angle ABD we need to figure out the combination

of angles that would add up to 90 degrees and have a ratio of 3 to 2.

In other words the measurement of angle ABD plus the measurement of angle DBC should equal

the measurement of angle ABC which is a right angle so the measurements should add to 90

degrees.

Also the ratio between the measurement of angle ABD and the measurement of angle DBC

should equal 3 over 2.

We can systematically go through various angles and determine what combination of angles meets

these two constraints or we can solve the problem by using algebra.

We can write an equivalent ratio by multiplying the fraction 3 over 2 by x over x.

This way we can now replace the measure of angle ABD with 3x and replace the measure

of angle DBC with 2x.

We then use these algebraic expressions and substitute them into the geometric relation,

doing that we obtain the following equation.

Now it is just a matter of simplifying the equation and solving for x, doing that we

obtain x equals 18.

We then use this value of x to find the measure of angle ABD doing that we obtain 54 degrees

and this is our final answer.

Let's move along to the next example.

The measure of angle 1, angle 2 and angle 3 are in the ratio 1 to 3 to 2.

Find the measure of each angle.

Similar to the previous problem we are provided with a diagram with various angles.

We are given the ratio of the measurement between all 3 angles.

We are asked to find the measurement of all three angles.

Let's first determine the geometric relation of the problem.

Notice that angle 1, angle 2 and angle 3 form a straight angle.

So we can set up the following geometric relation, the measure of angle 1 plus the measure of

angle 2 plus the measure of angle 3 is equal to 180 degree.

Next we need to determine the algebraic relations between the angles, since we know that the

ratio between the measures of the angles is 1 to 3 to 2 if we multiply all the values

of this ratio by x we should obtain an equivalent ratio.

By doing this we can now assign an algebraic expression to each of the three angles.

We can now use these algebraic expressions and substitute them into the geometric relation

doing that we obtain the following.

Now it is just a matter of simplifying the expression and solving for X, doing that we

obtain X equals 30.

The last step is to substitute this value of X into the algebraic expression of each

angle doing that we obtain 30, 90 and 60 degrees and this is our final answer.

Alright let's end the video by going over the final example.

Given the measure of angle 1 equals 2x plus 40, the measure of angle 2 equals 2y plus

40, the measure of angle 3 equals x plus 2y, find the measure of angle 1, the measure of

angle 2 and the measure of angle 3.

In this problem we are provided with a diagram and are given algebraic relations for 3 angles.

We are asked to determine the measurement of all 3 angles.

For this problem we are first going to determine the geometric relations between the various

angles.

Notice that angle 1 and angle 2 form a straight angle so we can set up the following geometric

relation the measurement of angle 1 plus the measurement of angle 2 is equal to 180.

In a similar fashion angle 2 and angle 3 also form a straight angle so we can set up the

following geometric relation the measurement of angle 2 plus the measurement of angle 3

equals 180 degrees.

Now that we have these two geometric relations let's go ahead and substitute the measurement

of the angles with the given algebraic expressions.

Doing that we obtain the following.

Let's go ahead and simplify both of these equations by collecting like terms and keeping

the variables on the left side of the equation and any constants on the right side of the

equation doing that we obtain the following.

We are now face to face with a system of linear equations so we will use the substitution

method to solve this system.

Solving for x in the first equation we obtain the following.

Now we go ahead and substitute this expression into the second equation.

From here it is just a matter of simplifying and collecting like terms, we then solve for

the variable y doing that we obtain y equals 30.

Next we take this value for y and substitute it into the first equation this allows us

to solve for the variable x doing that we obtain x equals 20.

The last step is to evaluate the algebraic expression for each of the 3 angles we do

this by substituting the values for x and y.

Doing that and simplifying we obtain 80 degrees for the measurement of angle 1, 100 degrees

for the measurement of angle 2 and 80 degrees for the measurement of angle 3 and this is

our final answer.

In our next series of videos we will start learning how to write simple proofs.

For more infomation >> Geometry: Collinearity, Betweenness, and Assumptions (Level 4 of 4) | Examples III - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

Просыпайся продуктивным! - Duration: 5:48.

For more infomation >> Просыпайся продуктивным! - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

Płaska Ziemia. Spójrz na niebo do cholery... - Duration: 9:55.

For more infomation >> Płaska Ziemia. Spójrz na niebo do cholery... - Duration: 9:55.

-------------------------------------------

DISHONORABLY LOW BUDGET POWER RANGERS TRAILER!! - Duration: 3:43.

None of us really know eachother...We're ALL screw ups!

But somehow...we were all at the same place at the same time when Billy found those coins!

"Whooooaaaaaaa!!!" *splash* Check out how we glow!

I'm Blue!

Wow, I'm black!

What?

No you're not! *bad giggling* Do you feel weird?

We're strong...INSANELY strong!

The answer to what is happening to you is here: you five are the power rangers.

Where were you last night?

Me and four kids found a spaceship last night...Pretty sure I'm a super hero.

WHOA COOL!

Pee in that cup!

The Power Rangers are a legion of warriors...you must become those warriors.

Man what is this, some kind of simulation?

MAN I need a hotdog! *pants* Holy..GOD...that sucked.

What kind of simulation?

What is this, Watson from IBM?

Call my mom!

MOM!!

AGGHH!!

Mom, I'm not a Power Ranger anymore! *cries* *kissing sounds* *music throughout* She is

PURE Evil...*Evil cackling* It's MORPHIN' time!

"No one man should have all this power..." *fighting sounds* It's MOPHIN' time!

Mastodon!

Pterdactly ! Triceratops!

Saber-tooth tiger!

Tyrannosaurus!

*Power Rangers theme plays* POWER RANGERS!!

For more infomation >> DISHONORABLY LOW BUDGET POWER RANGERS TRAILER!! - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Anasazi Foundation Is A Family-Based Program - Duration: 0:39.

Anasazi is a family-based program.

We invite parents to have their own walking alongside their children and, really, the

best invitation that children can receive—to walk forward—is the example of their own

parents being engaged and invested in their own journey, as they try to move forward together.

For more infomation >> Anasazi Foundation Is A Family-Based Program - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

UNINSPIRED | YOU'VE BEEN GRACED [CC] - Duration: 2:28.

I feel...uninspired, maybe conflicted is a better word.I'm stuck between

a rock and a digital space.

Everyday I'm seeing all this great content flash before my screen.

Leaving VidCon, I felt like I knew exactly what I wanted to do with my channel and how

to achieve success with it.

But, there's the issue right there, the keyword highlighted, success.

And a short time later, I've realized what a big mistake that was. I decided to split

my channel's videos into 4 distinct categories: films, vlogs, geek, and lifestyle.

Films and vlogs were the first two categories I decided on.

They were no brainers.

I loved vlogging the places I went and making films is my passion.

Geek and lifestyle came to me when I returned home, when I looked at my analytics...

when I looked at the numbers.

Those two genres of videos received the most views on my channel.

I looked at my channel audience and became somewhat obsessed with capturing the attention of certain age ranges.

I started asking my Twitter followers what videos they wanted to see instead of asking

myself what videos I wanted to make.

So here I am, deciding what to do next.

I obviously can't keeping doing this,

obessing over the numbers. Yeah, this change was short-lived but I wasn't really happy.

So, over the past few days I've done a lot of thinking, and talking, and researching.

I've written down all the issues and feelings I have.

I've talked to Internet friends and finally reached a conclusion, a happy ending, though

it does come with anxiety.

I want my channel to focus on short films, filmmaking, basically anything and everything that has to do with film.

I want to make content I absolutely adore.

But trying new things, especially online, is terrifying.

I keep asking myself the same questions: "What if I run out of content to make?"

"What if my content is too niche?"

"What if I get myself stuck in a hole?"

But, if there's a will there's a way and I got a lot of ideas.

So, I hope you come along with me on this journey, trust me, it'll be fun.

I'll see you next Friday.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét