Chủ Nhật, 23 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 23 2017

song "Five Bad baby jumping on the bed"

For more infomation >> Five Bad Baby Jumping On The Bed Nursery Rhymes for Children Simple Songs for Children and Babies - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

【한글자막】海鮮クリームちゃんぽん食べたよ( ˘ω˘)♡ - Duration: 7:01.

For more infomation >> 【한글자막】海鮮クリームちゃんぽん食べたよ( ˘ω˘)♡ - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

Kommen wir ins Fernsehen? 🤓 [Ach Stefy - 23] - Duration: 5:22.

For more infomation >> Kommen wir ins Fernsehen? 🤓 [Ach Stefy - 23] - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

Дом 2 новости 23 июля 2017 (23.07.2017) Раньше эфира - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> Дом 2 новости 23 июля 2017 (23.07.2017) Раньше эфира - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

ОГРОМНЫЙ ЗАМОК ИЗ ПЕСКА и Кролик БАФФИ ! ЖЕЛЕЙНЫЙ МЕДВЕДЬ ВАЛЕРА И АНТИСТРЕСС не тут Отдых на море - Duration: 8:50.

Hello, you are on the channel Come on Let's go!

How many of you remember, in the last issue Krabs

We went on with Anyuta the sea with the help of unusual

towels. after bathing sea ​​Krabs offered

Anyuta build a huge sand castle. And here's the video

already scored 2000 likes, so let's get back

our travelers and see how they are doing.

Hey! Hi guys! Oh, hello Annie! How are you?

Where Krabs? and sea? Here I am! Hi Buffy,

Hello guys. Today as promised, we will

build a huge castle from sand!

But first, we settled in one of the hotels, and it

our pool which Krabs He loves to swim.

It's true. Then there's the sea Horse drawn! No swimming pool, but a dream

Ha ha ha. In general, we have now

about 5 am Yeah, and we're going to

towards the sea. Okay, we understand you. let's

already go. Yes! Come on!

And you know the way? no .. um ...

Maybe we should tell this Mr.? Annie, and who is it?

This gull. And what is she doing?

Well ... it's, like, eat looking.

Wow, interesting way of getting food.

Girls, enough chatter, I generally ask the way

I wanted. Hello kettle. What? You called someone a kettle?

Oh, sorry, Mr. cheburek, I was not on purpose.

What, what? What are you, crazy whether?

Yes, you wait, I'll just I wanted to ask.

Neither of which I do not have, nor what I'm not giving it!

Mr Gull, sorry him.

Yeah, come here all sorts, They want from me something.

We only road to the sea We wanted to know.

A! To the sea, so would immediately and said! Right over there

stomp all. Let's take for me, I'll show you.

Well, you now right and stomp through. And I went.

Thank you. Annie, it is strange to some.

Hey, crab, be polite Thank seagull! Till.

URAAAA! We made it. ahhh .... castle castle castle ... now!

We will build. It's true? True. Look:

here we have rules of conduct on the beach, sun beds, umbrellas,

people (still or already do not sleep) and the sun!

Yes, it will rise soon. Because soon 5-40 am.

The sun rises, and I'll see the guys the best comments.

Friends, your comments just super. By the way! In

our group in the VC has already 7 super active subscribers

June. And today we want to to say thank you to Galya, Dasha,

Sashulya, Alenka, Ulyanochke and Bozhenov for maximum

43 Laika. My dear, I do very much! Thank you!

And I want to direct zabuskat Ulyanochku Smirnov, it is not only

I put so much likes, she just did exactly

as much as many repost. Uliana, we transmit to you

a great big hello. And now let's see what's

Anyuta with Krabs. Annie, it's time to start.

Yeah. The castle will be here. Ok, I see. Feel will be fun

Ha ha ha

Buffy see that daaam

This is our main tower. I had to wear a lot of water,

because the sand quickly dries.

While that is more looks like ... well ... I do not know on

a huge donut. But we will continue. So, we began to build

branch and decorations tower.

On small towers we sand balls. by the way

cool, they can play snowballs.

Or rather in gryazevechki. Exactly.

And here is something missing. Here I must stand.

Hee hee, it seems that it should not. Well, I take the cup

ice-cream ... And there lozhish Krabs.

I do not box. I dialed the sand And lozhish Krabs.

No. Well, you understood, do sand

kulichiki. Krabs, there continue according to plan?

Makes 4 branches and connect their bridges in a circle. Not

We forget to decorate the mud pies. Making the main entrance and staircase.

Wow, what a castle! There you can settle 1000 Krabs.

Yeah, I also think that Get real castle

big. He takes up so much space,

that there may lie 5 people. Wow! I wonder what

height can be built sand castle.

Hmm, interesting question. let's so if it is a video dial

8000 likes, then we will come our lake and it will build

tall castle with my height. Guys can you draw

his sketches sand castle and send us to the group

in the VC because I so love your risunochki.

All right, here's my lodge, I will settle this castle.

Good! I iskupnus. Annie, let's see

whatever our Krabs? Come on! Crab, how are you?

Hey, Krabs? Hmm ... you're not one of us Krabs, who are you?

Hey my friend, who are you? you do alive?

Hey, girl, what are you here my friend's to worry about?

I then decided to make a hotel For everyone. And this one

boyfriend came first. Only he grusny some.

It is necessary to stroke that he would not be sad.

Yeah, bring him some water. All right, everybody, stop.

Wow, that was unexpected. Guys, look, it's true

sea ​​crab. Hi guys.

Crab, and can show what would our subscribers

Like? Hmm, it's like?

Well finger to the top. OK, very well. Here, guys,

Like place. Well, let's set

tub for our crab, and that it is already very hot.

Well, let's Climb in waters.

Oh, thank you thank you! By the way, what's your name?

Hmm, I do not know. I did like. This will not work. Guys, let's

together we come up with a name for the our guest. your options

write in comments. And here is the second guest

He appeared. Oh, oh, and who is it? This cancer

hermit. And Che is he a recluse?

His so-called because, it is an empty shell,

He is hiding in it and live there apart from all.

And no Th do not separate me just comfortable to live.

And no one I do not eat can. I have such protective

strategy. It's you people, call me a recluse,

I actually Rob. What? Rob, is that you? It's real

you? Well ka get out, I'll In the sea looking for, you have me

girlfriend stole, a reptile. Well stop it was 1000

years ago, I do not remember her. And let bygones,

Tamu claw out. Rob is very funny joke.

I already have one claw No, but you have by nature

Only one large. Well, sorry, do not pout.

Hmm. Guys, do not quarrel, better

Look, we have a new guest.

What? What is that? Rob, you said that you had forgotten

her. Are you still dating with my girl!

This is not what you thought, Olivia, get out, tell

him. I do not know, then I'm afraid Th

vylazit, Crab, forgive us simply could not be together.

We have different kinds and thou crab, and I cancer.

Yes? Okay. Guys let's be friends,

as a family Come on Let's go. Oh, and let's let go of our

friends already in the sea, and then they can boil in such

heat. Let the guys, so far! Can

We meet again. Olivia, Rob, live happily ever after. Crab,

we will come up with thy name.

Well, it's time to finish. Let's shall find 8000 likes ...

And we'll stand lock, growth Anyuta.

You know, Annie with Krabs We built this castle 4:00

and very tired. Potderzhite Please Like and their

subscription. Well, so far, all for now and see you soon!

For more infomation >> ОГРОМНЫЙ ЗАМОК ИЗ ПЕСКА и Кролик БАФФИ ! ЖЕЛЕЙНЫЙ МЕДВЕДЬ ВАЛЕРА И АНТИСТРЕСС не тут Отдых на море - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

Поросёнок Степка ТРЕЙЛЕР БумбакаТВ ! ОГРОМНЫЙ ЗАМОК ИЗ ПЕСКА и Кролик БАФФИ Отдых на море ЛЕТО 2017 - Duration: 1:18.

This channel trailer, trailer channel.

Pig on YouTube - it not advertising.

Put huskies Styopka. it rap live.

Dancing and candy, make circles wide.

My name is Stephen, I'm a little mischief.

In a family where love DIV I like limpet stuck

I love all the sweet, singing and dance,

jump and spin on table like this again.

Thanks to all the friends who I do not forget to subscribe,

you are my candy, you are my rear.

When we gather with you 30,000 on the channel.

I'm with my family Sony Play Station run wild.

Write in the comments Artist Do you like my style,

you guys are my all and I give you verse.

Let all the words of the kindest in the world

Will give you a warm smile and healthy children.

Who shouts that Stepan anything that Stepan plagiarism

I have not seen one toy, that reads rap this way

And if I love candy, then it may not mean anything

Each home also because lamp is now burning.

For more infomation >> Поросёнок Степка ТРЕЙЛЕР БумбакаТВ ! ОГРОМНЫЙ ЗАМОК ИЗ ПЕСКА и Кролик БАФФИ Отдых на море ЛЕТО 2017 - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Baby VS Giant Dinosaur Поджёг машину Видео для детей вредные детки Ride on Power wheels car - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> Bad Baby VS Giant Dinosaur Поджёг машину Видео для детей вредные детки Ride on Power wheels car - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Kolovrat - Sign of fate - Duration: 4:20.

In the glorious years of ancient times The hearts of our warriors were blazing with fire.

By unbreakable will and by sharp spear Slavonic force smote all thunder alike.

Mighty brave tribe, fearless proud folk, Great glory has crowned our noble kin.

We are descent people with gods on our side. Here our scopes, our skies - our pride.

Aiming for the sun the path of our hands, Praising valour in spite of our fate.

Ascending bright light, a symbol of victory, The solar dawn is filling our Slavonic souls.

(Sun-)Symbol of freedom, sign of Rus, (Sun-)Symbol of triumph, sign of fight.

(Sun-)Sign of attack, pain and war, (Sun-)Sign of silence, peace and love.

Ages have passed but we never go away. My folk will recall the past.

They killed us, hunted us and betrayed us, But everything what happened... wasn't able to kill our spirit(s).

Remember the courage of our ancestors which told us; "If they come to you with their swords, they will die by swords."

We are ready, ready to give everything (even our lives), We will live under the symbol of the sun!

Aiming for the sun the path of our hands, Praising valour in spite of our fate.

Ascending bright light, a symbol of victory, The solar dawn is filling our Slavonic souls.

(Sun-)Symbol of freedom, sign of Rus, (Sun-)Symbol of triumph, sign of fight.

(Sun-)Sign of attack, pain and war, (Sun-)Sign of silence, peace and love.

Aiming for the sun the path of our hands, Praising valour in spite of our fate.

Ascending bright light, a symbol of victory, The solar dawn is filling our Slavonic souls.

For more infomation >> Kolovrat - Sign of fate - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Лига справедливости ТРИЛЛЕР , быстрый взгляд подхалима в HD 2017г! - Duration: 4:12.

For more infomation >> Лига справедливости ТРИЛЛЕР , быстрый взгляд подхалима в HD 2017г! - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

Jennifer Lawrence - Hottest Tribute Ever - React Rajib Ferdoush - Duration: 6:15.

Jennifer Lawrence - Hottest Tribute Ever - React Rajib Ferdoush

Jennifer Lawrence - Hottest Tribute Ever - React Rajib Ferdoush

For more infomation >> Jennifer Lawrence - Hottest Tribute Ever - React Rajib Ferdoush - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

1 củ nghệ - 3 công thức vĩnh biệt nám tàn nhang hiệu quả tại nhà 100 người thì 99 người không biết - Duration: 12:36.

For more infomation >> 1 củ nghệ - 3 công thức vĩnh biệt nám tàn nhang hiệu quả tại nhà 100 người thì 99 người không biết - Duration: 12:36.

-------------------------------------------

BAZOOKA!!! 地上波では放送できない過激番組196話 #1 - Duration: 10:16.

For more infomation >> BAZOOKA!!! 地上波では放送できない過激番組196話 #1 - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

WHATSAPP VIDEO FUNNY - WHATSAPP FUNNY VIDEO 2017 - Whatsapp Video Download(HINDI) - Duration: 5:59.

whatsapp video funny , this is best funny video for whatsapp

thanks for watching this amazing and new whatsappp funny video 2017-2018

For more infomation >> WHATSAPP VIDEO FUNNY - WHATSAPP FUNNY VIDEO 2017 - Whatsapp Video Download(HINDI) - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Discipline dogs video in pakistan/ Urdu video - Duration: 6:26.

Thanks You :) Watching My Channel

Like and Share This Video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét