Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 2 2017

hi guys in this video i will show how much i earned after uploading 14 videos

and getting 10,000 combined views on them

This Video Is not to Discourage you this video is only for information purpose

So let's get started Let, mejust quickly hover through my

video manager section

so that i can show you how much videos i uploaded

you Can See here total of 14 videos i uploaded in Past 6 Months

now let,s jump to analytics section

Here I will show how much watchtime i got on those 14 videos

let me Just Click on Watch time

As you Can See i got 10,300 something Watch Time on total videos upload.

Which is Currently above 11,000 views so 11,000 views I got 10,000 Watch Time

here you can see all the videos

Now let's get to the Point and hover thriugh revenue

section

you can see here that i only earned $2.45

for that 10,000 views Which I got on my channel

so if you are planning to come on youtube as a creator

to earn money i will not recommend you to come but if you are reallly passionate about youtube

then you can come and be acreator

Thanks for Watching I hope you like this video Please subscribe to us

to get such awesome Content in Future

For more infomation >> How much i earned after getting 10000 views | 8 months on youtube| - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

What football does to the brain, according to a major study - Duration: 6:07.

JUDY WOODRUFF: Now: A new study raises even stronger concerns about the risks of brain

injury from the country's most popular professional sport.

It's the focus of our weekly segment the Leading Edge.

And Hari Sreenivasan has the story from our New York studios.

HARI SREENIVASAN: We have known about the dangers of hard hits and concussions from

football, and that many players are suffering from CTE, or chronic traumatic encephalopathy.

But, yesterday, the largest study to date concluded that 110 of 111 former NFL players

who had died and donated their brains had CTE.

These included former greats such as quarterback Kenny Stabler and linebacker Dave Duerson.

Researchers also looked at the brains of 202 former players, including high school and

college athletes; 87 percent were found to have CTE.

The NFL released a statement.

It said in part: "We appreciate the work for the value it adds in the ongoing quest for

a better understanding of CTE.

The NFL will continue to work with a wide range of experts to improve the health of

current and former NFL athletes."

Michael Alosco is a co-author of the study from the Boston University CTE Center.

Michael, thanks for joining us.

You and your researchers point out that this is not a random sample, that the group of

brains that you were studying either came directly from the athletes or from members

of their family who thought there might be something wrong.

That said, what does this information tell you?

What does this data point to?

MICHAEL ALOSCO, Boston University CTE Center: This is the largest case series study to date

of CTE.

You know, it's among football players.

The sheer numbers, the sheer size of the individuals who had CTE is really concerning.

It's really suggesting a link between prior participation in football and CTE.

It's really going to serve as a foundation, as a rich data source going forward to really

study this disease and figuring out what causes it and identifying the risk factors and to

really better understand it.

HARI SREENIVASAN: Help us understand what CTE does to the brain.

MICHAEL ALOSCO: It's a neurodegenerative disease, so a neurodegenerative disease similar to

Alzheimer's, but it's very distinct from Alzheimer's disease.

What we see in CTE is this protein called tau.

Tau is a protein that helps stabilize the cell, but in CTE, it becomes abnormal.

And, specifically, it starts to collect around the blood vessels.

And it's located at the base of the (INAUDIBLE) kind of right below the bottom of the tissue

of the brain.

And it's a really unique presentation.

HARI SREENIVASAN: So, Michael, I know you sent us a slide.

We're going to put that on the screen.

On the left-hand side, you kind of see a cross-section of a brain that's almost off-white.

And then, on the right-hand side, you see a lot more dark edges.

And that, I suppose, is where the CTE is.

But what -- how does this affect a player's behavior?

MICHAEL ALOSCO: We see a lot of different types of symptoms in CTE.

A lot of them are nonspecific, meaning that, you know, we see these symptoms across various

conditions.

However, in CTE, we're commonly seeing behavior changes, so we're seeing aggressive behaviors,

violent behaviors.

We're seeing changes in mood, like depression.

And we're also seeing changes in thinking and memory.

What we need to identify is what symptoms are specific to CTE.

And by doing that, it will help us diagnose CTE in life and really characterize it.

HARI SREENIVASAN: One of the things I found interesting was that you actually found this

in high school players.

And so that means that this wasn't just the big-time NFL superstars that were hitting

each other with tremendous force, but does this have a cumulative effect?

MICHAEL ALOSCO: That was actually really surprising to us as well is, we're finding CTE kind of

across the levels of play going from high school up to the people who play professionally,

as you mentioned.

But we don't know how much is too much yet.

You know, we don't know what it means if you just play high school football.

We don't know what that means in terms of risk for CTE.

We did find it in three individuals.

But we need to, you know, identify those people and follow them over time to see what happens

to them.

HARI SREENIVASAN: Speaking of that, while this is obviously the gold standard, you have

someone's brain to work with, but that's, unfortunately, posthumously.

Is there anything that science is doing now to be able to detect and diagnose and intervene

while a player is still alive?

MICHAEL ALOSCO: Right now, we can only diagnose CTE after death, as you mentioned.

Our work at Boston University is also, though, studying living subjects, and we're trying

to identify tools that look at the brain, that look at different proteins in the blood,

trying to identify these tools that can detect CTE in life.

And we're really hopeful that, you know, in the next five or seven years, we will make

a lot of progress on that front.

HARI SREENIVASAN: It's important to point out you're not just focused on NFL players.

You have actually the brains of athletes from other sports as well?

MICHAEL ALOSCO: Right.

So, the paper that we're talking about is all about football players.

But, really, it's a brain bank for all individuals who had some type of exposure to repetitive

head impacts.

HARI SREENIVASAN: I think one of the questions that parents want to know is, should I pull

my child out of football?

MICHAEL ALOSCO: So, that's the million-dollar question we always get.

And it's a very tough question, and the reason being is, we know there's a lot of benefits

associated with playing sports and participating in sports.

But this study and our findings, they raise a lot of concern.

But we need to do more future research.

We need to know more about the disease, more about the risk factors for the disease before

we can really make any informed recommendations about policy or about safety.

We need to learn more.

HARI SREENIVASAN: All right, Michael Alosco, thanks so much for joining us today.

MICHAEL ALOSCO: Thank you for having me.

For more infomation >> What football does to the brain, according to a major study - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

Hé Lộ Tử Vi thứ 5 ngày 3/8/2017 của 12 con giáp Xem tu vi hang ngay thu nam 12 con giap hằng ngày - Duration: 15:46.

For more infomation >> Hé Lộ Tử Vi thứ 5 ngày 3/8/2017 của 12 con giáp Xem tu vi hang ngay thu nam 12 con giap hằng ngày - Duration: 15:46.

-------------------------------------------

найтивыход stories 31/07/-01/08/2017 - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> найтивыход stories 31/07/-01/08/2017 - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

ITALIAN GUYS TRY JAPANESE SNACKS !!! - Duration: 7:05.

at 150 likes we will give some japanese candies to strangers! subscribe to me and share it with your friends !

i am Giovanni Ruggiero

and today I'm with Angelo Perna

we made some videos together

and they gone wrong

today we eat japanese snacks

I bought them in Japan

and I took them in Italy

for the video

and are those

so now we will eat those

they are new and there is this Samurai

I think they are not good

so watch the video

I hope you enjoy

there are different kind of candies

what is this?

sugar

I don't think so

do not eat

it is used to keep fresh the stuffs

I know that it isn't used for food

there are different kinds

there are some with sesame

why sesame?

the destiny will choose who starts

are you ready?

you start

I don't know which choose

I would taste the black

it looks like marshmallow

it is a sh*t

can I have a hankie please

it is a sh*t

it seems jam

I would taste the pink

the black is too bad

this is good

you really like it?

I know what is inside

the same sauce used for dorayiaki

this is good

I would taste this

this white

this is also good

let's eat the pink

I eat this with sesame

after 2 they disgust you

I know

this is bad

I don't know why they used sesame

I can't eat anymore

they are very bad

I can't eat another one

let me try the white

this one

this is horrible

do you want to eat another one?

I can't

and if we offer these to strangers ?

it is a good idea

200 likes

smash the like button

no no 150 likes

150 likes we will offer these to strangers

I found also these

I don't know if it focus

Hello Kitty's Marshmallows

inside there is chocolate

it looks gummy

and it is gummy

it seems a marshmallow

but if we try to divide it

we could see that it is impossible open it

and we could see that there is chocolate inside

and if we try it

why mine has a tail?

why it has a tail?

they are good

it is good good

it is better than the others

those expire October 14th

I was pooping my pants

because I thought they were already expired

so good

there are some with the tail

because Hello Kitty has a tail

they are good

buy those

was wait they don't pay me

so don't buy those

don't buy those, they are horrible

after all you will have a lot of pimples

no no they are good

are you okay?

wait wait

for this video is everything

if you want give a like

comment, share it with your friends

subscribe to my channel

the shoutout of today goes to

I don't know

it goes to Giuseppe Scaramuzzino

thank you for keep post notifications on

we love you

if you want a shoutout in a video

subscribe and turn on post notifications

and comment when done

follow me on social media

like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook

and all the others

link in the description below

and also his

thank you for watching

see you in a next video

PEACE

I forgot to say

at 150 likes we will offer these candies to strangers

so give lots of likes

For more infomation >> ITALIAN GUYS TRY JAPANESE SNACKS !!! - Duration: 7:05.

-------------------------------------------

Best Remixes Of Popular Songs 2017 l Mash Up Party Dance Mix l Melbourne Bounce Charts - Duration: 1:52:58.

Subscribe Now to get more great videos every day! Thanks you.

Subscribe Now to get more great videos every day! Thanks you.

Subscribe Now to get more great videos every day! Thanks you.

For more infomation >> Best Remixes Of Popular Songs 2017 l Mash Up Party Dance Mix l Melbourne Bounce Charts - Duration: 1:52:58.

-------------------------------------------

Bí kíp cho làn da căng mịn như em bé, nếp nhăn và đốm đen bay sạch chỉ sau 15 phút - Duration: 10:35.

For more infomation >> Bí kíp cho làn da căng mịn như em bé, nếp nhăn và đốm đen bay sạch chỉ sau 15 phút - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

Tips to Avoid Burnout - Duration: 7:29.

struggling with burnout is so common for creative entrepreneurs like us so today

I'm bringing in an expert to give us her top tips on how we can avoid burnout hey

guys welcome back to another episode of just the tips with Trena if you are new

here and you want to continue learning how to use YouTube in your business and

how to use video content in your business strategy just make sure you hit

that subscribe button down below so you don't miss any of these videos Before we

jump into the content I want to ask you a question have you ever suffered from

burnout or felt like you were about to burn out let me know down in the

comments below I just want to have an open forum where we can all talk to each

other and have a community that's supporting

each other to talk about this big topic with that being said I'm going to throw

it over to Lauren from Bosscation to give us her best tips on how we can avoid

burnout hi everyone thank you so much Tren for letting me take over your

youtube today I'm excited to share about tips on how to avoid burnout my name is

Lauren black and I'm a creative strategist and the founder of Bosscation

a business retreat in a box to help entrepreneurs get away from your daily

distractions to plan for your business and work on new ideas that are strategic

so how many of you have ever gone through burnout or been on the edge of

burnout perhaps if you right now I have totally been there and it's so hard to

regain motivation once you go through burnout phase so we need to work on

avoiding that because we think we're invincible we think it will never happen

to us and that we are resilient but the truth is if you go so far and so hard

for so long you will burn out where you're just being miserable and that's

no fun so to avoid the overwhelm the stress what can we do for me it's like a

blank ride if you are writing it full-force for so long and hard that

there's just a little bump in the road or a slight curve and you're gonna crash

and burn or you're just going to wear out and just completely breath so you

need to find the pace that works best for you and yet some seasons of your

life in your business are going to be requiring a little more upstarts

and effort such as maybe a lunch if you're putting to something new out

there or if you're prepping for vacation and you just finish a bunch of stuff

before you go those are the times that yes you can push through a little harder

but overall your life should find a right pace the first thing to do is to

take time off so that does not look like spending your weekends and nights with

your phone with your hands so that you can check your emails and social media

and I call at all kinds that is a surefire way to get you burned out

because you're never really taking time away from the business it's always on

your mind you're not able to find rest and to be rejuvenated so that when you

have the next day full of tasks you can actually focus on them and make you time

to take vacations it's so important as well there are there's so much that your

brain just needs that rejuvenation refreshment cutting back from business

to relax and time on you and with family and loved ones so that you're able to

get back to work with the first perspective so one way to go about this

is to set boundaries in your business that can look like setting office hours

and the time that you communicate with people so that a you're not being torn

in a million different directions throughout the day when you're inserting

every email as they come in but be you're able to not need for emails at

night and weekends because your clients know that you're only available

certain hours to respond and you won't feel guilty over not getting back to

them the other boundary you should set is how many clients and customers you

take on at a time if your failure schedule up to the max then how are you

going to be able to handle anything for your business your marketing your video

ideas anything that you need to work on your finances

nation you want to time for that so instead of filling your schedule up fill

your schedule out figure out what your next is and then start booking clients

out ahead of time and I know you think that that just sounds scary to your

clients that you're going to lose people but the reality is if they see that

you're booked out and make you look more desirable because they realize that your

services are in high demand and then the other thing is to surround yourself with

people who are encouraging of you and your business sometimes our friends and

families just don't get it and they don't understand so we need to be

intentional with finding people in an accountability partner or mastermind

groups where we can turn to people to give us the encouragement we need who

will be able to share ideas and motivate us when we're feeling down and to boost

us back up and quite honestly to vent to because sometimes if you just let it all

bottles inside of you then the little thing will trigger an

explosion and it won't be pretty and that will turn into a burnout many times

and then the last thing is to take a glass patient so that's a few days away

from your business either solo or with business friends where you work on your

business get ahead or catch up so that you're able to take your time planning

things out and you can do it strategically so that all of your

marketing materials can fit together so that you're not coming up with on the

fly what video am I going to create today you know at a time we have a plan

and it all fits in with your main mission but often we need that time away

from the computer because in the computer we just get stuck in edit mode

of going back and changing things and tweaking things rather than a pen and

paper where we can just write freely and when we you know don't take time to

really focus then we let the distractions and notifications the

emails all clutter in and then we'll never get ahead so staying on top of

your business plan it is time for relaxation

time away from your business so you can focus more during the hours things are

working is so important for keeping it firm burning up so I hope you found this

helpful and I would love to hear from you you can reach me on instagram at

Bosscation that's my favorite platform and I also have a free checklist for you

of 80 things that you should be working on throughout the year to stay ahead in

your business so that you don't get overwhelmed and you can find that at

bosscation forward slash productivity checklist so thank you Trena for having

me I enjoyed being here today sharing my tips on how to avoid burnout if you

found this video helpful just give us a thumbs up thank you so

much for these tips lauren I know I'm definitely going to take them in and

implement them into my life to get more information on Lauren and learn all

about her retreat in a box check out all her information down in the description

box below if you liked laurens tips make sure you give this video a thumbs up you

share this video and leave us a comment down below and if you want to continue

learning more about how you can use YouTube in your business strategy make

sure you subscribe to my channel by clicking that little circle graphic or

right there thank you so much for watching and I'll see you in the next

video bye

For more infomation >> Tips to Avoid Burnout - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

DLP Projector Sterolithography 3D Printer - Duration: 12:06.

In this video I'll highlight some of the engineering design of this machine: the Ember

Precision Desktop 3D Printer.

It was manufactured and sold by Autodesk, but now discontinued.

All its details, though, are open sourced and so it might well live on.

There are many way to perform 3D printing, but they all have in common this: they take

a 3D model, cut it into many thin, two-dimensional slices.

And then . . . they print these slices one at a time, one on top of the other to create

a three-dimensional object.

Three D printing promises a revolution in manufacturing.

One company that uses 3D printing to manufacture turbine blades reports that it reduces pollution,

take a quarter of the time to develop a new blade — partly because of rapid prototyping

with 3D printing — and that they can repair the blades 60 percent faster.

Futurists have imagined mobile production plants rapidly deployed to disaster zones,

that can print arm splints, tent stakes, and even buildings!

One company has pioneered 3D printing of concrete buildings.

While this promise is enormous, today I'm not creating anything exotic, but focusing

on printing this: Odile the Swan.

It's one of several items used to test and benchmark 3D printers.

On this printer the swan is created here, on the lower side of what is called the "build

head" or "build platform."

Odile will be printed upside down here — like this.

The printer will first build the base and then work its way to the swan's head.

Let's watch the printer in action.

The print head descends into this amber tray . . . which contains a liquid, called resin,

which will solidify . . . there you can see the print head settle into the resin … and

let's watch the action right here on the print head . . . here's a close up . . . the

printer exposes the first layer — that's the flash of light — then the trays slides

sideways. . . and then returns so another layer can be added.

. . You can't see anything yet, but I'll speed everything up and then …. There . . . you

see in about thirty-five to forty minutes the base of the swan appearing — remember

it is printing upside down… and by about an hour the swan is done!

Let's examine the key steps used to print this swan.

Specifically, I'll look at how that flash of light creates a solid layer.

Why the machine's build head moves upward, and then explain why the tray moves sideways.

That will take us through the essentials of the machine's design.

After that I'll look at a few details of the chemistry of the resin.

Let's start with that flash of light: the flash creates a solid layer.

Here's how.

The tray is filled with liquid resin.

It solidifies when exposed to blue light, which appears green when photographed through

the orange tray.

That orange tray shields the resin from room light, which might solidify the resin inadvertently.

To show you how this works . . . I've filled this watch glass with a bit of the resin — I

printed the swan with clear resin, but here I've mixed in some black resin to show solidification

better.

Watch what happen when I shine this blue laser on it.

. . . almost instantly the resin solidifies — its called curing.

What I'm doing with this laser pointer is pretty crude, so to aim light precisely this

printer using a DLP Projector — DLP stands for "Digital Light Processing."

The tray has a clear window, so light flashes can cure a layer.

This is the base of from a printer we took apart so I can show you what's inside.

Sitting on the base is the amber tray that contains the resin.

Note that the silicone-coated window of the tray is positioned over a window in the base

. . . And inside . . . there's a bundle of electronics that contains a powerful LED

— a light-emitting diode.

It produces blue light of a narrow range of wavelengths . . . then some optics spread

that beam of light and shine it onto . . . a device called a micromirror that creates the

light pattern appropriate for a particular layer, then a mirror reflects the layer pattern

through the window in the tray and onto the resin.

Micromirrors were developed by Texas Instruments for use in projectors for computer.

This the optical train of the printer.

You can see the micromirror if I take off this lens and look down the barrel.

It's a small chip about three-quarters of an inch by a quarter of an inch.

It is comprised of a bit over a million tiny mirrors — each about 8 microns by 8 microns

square — recall that a human hair is some eighty microns! — a micron is a thousandth

of a millimeter.

This drawing shows two of the mirrors.

Each of the mirrors can be controlled separately.

An electrostatic force generated by a small voltage pivots a mirror plus or minus 12 degrees.

This directs reflected light either onto or away from the resin.

Because these mirrors are so tiny light can be directed to fifty micron sections of the

layer, so the printer has a high resolution in the xy plane.

Underneath the mirrors is a slender post — it's a mere one micron or so — and below that

an elaborate, yet tiny hinge.

It would seem that such an assembly would be fragile.

You picture a million mirrors clattering back and forth as this machine is moved.

Yet, that's not true: the mirrors are so small that they don't respond to the vibrations

and shakes from normal handling.

Nor, does their pivot wear out easily: tests show that the mirrors could flop back and

forth for eleven years of continuous operation before the pivot fails.

To see the layer images created by this micromirror, I'll put a yellow card right here where

the layers are created.

Remember that what we are looking at here are the layers of the swan, which are printed

one-by-one on top of each other.

As we watch the layers, keep in mind the printed swan: here the thin red line in the yellow

block on the swan indicates the cross section being printed.

In the projected images the bright blue areas are where light is reflected on the resin

and cures it; the dark areas reflect no light on the resin and so it stays liquid.

Notice the round circles: these are the support posts created when the swan prints — there's

more easily seen here when highlighted in blue.

These are later snapped off the swan.

Let's sped up the printing and watch the swan being formed … all the tiny circles

coming up are the support posts at the very bottom … here the base prints … and then

the body … you can see the wings begin to take shape …

these are the top of the wings … the round blue dot on the right is the swan's neck

… and then the blue flashes disappear as we reach the top of the swan.

Now let's turn to why the printer's build head move up rather than down.

It's called "bottom-up" printing.

This dramatically reduces the amount of resin needed to print the swan.

When using light to cure resin there are two main ways of doing this: the bottom-up — used

here — and top-down printing.

In top-down, a platform moves down into a vat of resin while light is projected down

from the top.

The great advantage of this top down is that it is easy to expose a layer to light and

cure it, but it also has a very big drawback: the vat must be as tall as the part to be

printed.

And this requires a large volume of resin which can be very expensive particularly if

the resin has a finite lifetime.

In contrast, the bottom up method uses a shallow tray that requires a much smaller amount of

resin, even for tall parts.

I find it stunning to watch a large object being drawn out.

Next, let's look at why the resin trays slides sideways after each layer.

In a bottom-up print the layer is built on a window.

This machine would fail if the cured resin stuck to the window.

Most 3D printing resins have the property that oxygen hinders the chemical reactions

that cause them to solidify.

To allow oxygen into the layer this window is made from silicone -- a material highly

permeable to gas.

Oxygen residing in the window diffuses into a thin layer of resin just above the window.

This layer is 5 to 50 microns thick.

But the concentration of oxygen in this layer is enough to prevent the resin curing directly

on the window.

Yet even with this silicone window, the newest layer will still partly adhere to the window.

If it does then no fresh, uncured resin will be able to be added — and so no new layers.

So, the newest layer must be separated from the window.

There are several ways to do this.

Some printers just pull the layer up.

Yet this "direct pull", as it's called, can create problems.

This layer is like a suction cup.

Now, you can see that by putting a cup in a puddle of liquid on a plate.

As I lift the glass I can feel some resistance — you can even hear when it separates.

And so in a 3D printer to separate layer and window requires a large motor to lift the

printhead.

This action might damage the layer.

I find it easy though to slide the glass to, raising it slightly it is follows the contour

of the plate.

In general, the force from pulling up scales as the fourth power of the radius of this

opening, while sliding scales as the square of the radius.

So, typically sliding requires one-hundredth the force of pulling up.

And for this reason this printer slides the tray to separate layer and printhead.

Other printers peel the layer off with a rocking motion.

The key takeaway here is that printing parts with large cross sectional areas is very difficult.

This lattice has a fine, detailed structure and looks impressive, but because it's mostly

open space it's actually one of the easiest types of objects to 3D print.

That's why demos from 3D printers rarely show a thick, brick-sized object like this.

The forces are much greater, print speeds are slower and it's impossible to print

for many stereolithography 3D printers.

We've been looking at the mechanics of how the printer works, but this printer relies

on both mechanics and chemistry.

The combination of precise motion, micromirror, and fine-tuned chemistry creates the resolution

of this printer.

The resin contains three main ingredients.

First, there are two types of molecules that will together form the rigid network.

These molecules come in two sizes: a monomer and an oligomer — the latter is just three

or four monomers bonded together.

Second, a photoinitiator that, when struck by blue or UV light, starts a chemical reaction

that links together the monomers and oligomers.

This solidifies the liquid resin.

It is the balance of the monomer and oligomer that yields a piece that is rigid and well-printed.

For example, here's a tiny boat — it's often called "Benchy" -- that we printed

using only momer, no oligomer.

If I squeeze it you see that it's no longer rigid, and in fact, it'll even breaks.

And equally dramatically is leaving out the the third chemical — a UV blocker.

This chemical prevents the blue light from penetrating too much past the layer being

printed.

Here the boat is printed with the UV blocker.

You can see the resolved details in the boat.

Keep your eye on the circular hole in the middle.

Here is the same boat printed without UV blocker . . . compare the hole here and here …. Without

the UV blocker the light cures regions of the boat that were meant to stay liquid and

lowers the resolution significantly.

There's of course much more to be said about an engineered object like this, so I've

linked to other videos that might interest you.

Including several that describe the micromirror in detail.

I'm Bill Hammack, the engineerguy.

For more infomation >> DLP Projector Sterolithography 3D Printer - Duration: 12:06.

-------------------------------------------

4 Looks You Need This Summer - Duration: 5:48.

[Ethan] Oh, hello there!

I didn't realize you were watching.

You know, one of the most common questions I get while making these videos for you guys...

is, "Ethan, what are you wearing?".

People wanna cop my fresh looks.

"Wh-What's the hat?"

"What are the pants?"

And I thought,

I'd put together a little look-book for you guys, for this summer.

I'm seeing some of the look-book fashion girls out there,

getting some hot threads.

And I figured it would be fun to do the same.

So we put together a little bit of a goof for you guys,

I hope you guys enjoy it,

and uhh-

don't ever talk to me or my hair again.

Enjoy it.

[Dope Fresh Music Plays]

[New Tunes]

[Dab on the haters]

[Better Music]

[Ethan] Good evening officers.

You guys need help with anything?

[Officer] Nah, I'm good, than-

[Ethan] You got it under control?

[Man] Yeah.

[Ethan] You know-you know where to reach me.

[Officer] Yeah, I do.

[Ethan] Take care, guys.

Keep up the good work.

[Officer] You too.

They call me every once in a while, if they need help.

[Michelle Obama] Wow, Ethan, great moves! Keep it up, proud of you!

(Outro Theme Song Plays)

[Ethan] Excuse me.

Do you need help with anything?

[Man] No, thanks Catman.

If I do-

[Ethan] Catman?

[Man] Oh, you're Batman?

[Ethan] Catman, dude wh- [Man] Shoot-

For more infomation >> 4 Looks You Need This Summer - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

Tiffany Haddish Took Will & Jada Pinkett Smith on a Groupon Swamp Tour - Duration: 7:20.

For more infomation >> Tiffany Haddish Took Will & Jada Pinkett Smith on a Groupon Swamp Tour - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

Inside Game of Thrones: The Buzz on the Red Carpet (HBO) - Duration: 1:01.

♪ (GAME OF THRONES THEME SONG) ♪

(INDISTINCT CHATTER)

NIKOLAJ COSTER-WALDAU: The endgame is afoot.

We've been waiting for the battle of the thrones for so long.

We're all starting to get everything that we've craved,

but perhaps not in a way that we imagined.

We have characters who have never met

and we're writing their first scene.

So, there's gonna be plenty of trouble this year,

but there's trouble every year, isn't there?

We disobey even the rules that we created ourselves.

There's a greater threat this season.

People are coming together, and forming alliances...

and more bloodshed!

I think I feel luckier than anyone that I've got this far.

'Cause I have actually died, technically, and come back.

Season seven is really part one of the conclusion to the show

that you didn't think could ever have a conclusion.

(YELLING)

♪ (THEME SONG CONCLUDES) ♪

For more infomation >> Inside Game of Thrones: The Buzz on the Red Carpet (HBO) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Inside Game of Thrones: Battling the Silence (HBO) - Duration: 9:17.

(CLOCK TICKING)

Euron.

The Silence ship battle is one of the ones

that is a very elaborate scene to shoot.

It was so well-conceived by Mark.

The whole thing was very wisely centered

around Pilou's performance,

Gemma's performance and Alfie's performance.

I tried to stay with individuals

within the chaos of the boat battle,

and then it was decision as to who we follow.

Initially, it was all about Gemma's character, Yara,

but, uh, in shooting it, Pilou's Euron was such fun.

Pilou was such an incredibly charismatic--

He's such a great kind of heir apparent to Ramsay,

he's such a great baddie for this season,

and so fantastically physical.

(GRUNTING)

(SWORDS CLANGING)

Euron was just like...

analyzing how many people do I have to kill,

and what do I have to do now?

(CHRUNCH AND GRUNT)

But the first hit, and blood just came...

(MAKES SPURTING NOISE)

And you-- (CHUCKLES)

And I was like, "Yeah, this is awesome!"

I don't know if I can say, "fucking,"

but that was a fucking awesome week.

(INDISTINCT CHATTER AMONG CREW)

(EMBER GUNS SPUTTERING)

CREW MEMBER: There you go. Set!

And, three, two, one. Action!

(GEMMA YELLS)

GEMMA: Acting alongside Pilou is such a joy...

because we have a great respect

for how tricky it all is, in terms of physicality,

and he's so respectful of anything

that will or won't hurt, but I'm also very game

for him to go for it, so it's convincing.

So, between us, we work very well together,

and we communicate very clearly with one another

before we're doing things, what we're doing

and how we're doing it, and...

that's how we've managed to stay safe.

Silence is supposed to be a very different kind of boat.

It's the mothership, it's his, um, command ship,

and it's supposed to intimidate people

when they see it and it's supposed to strike fear

into the heart of its enemies.

(SHIP CREAKING)

WEISS: The boat itself is a projection

of the personality of the man who built it.

It's a big "fuck you" boat, built by a big "fuck you" guy.

My ship's like five times bigger than their little, tiny boat.

You know, it's just-- It was like,

their boat was this big and mine was this big!

And I don't think it has nothing to do with...

You know. You know what they say about guys with big cars.

They like speed. And so do I.

The boat itself doesn't really come into play

as a real thing that people need to interact with,

until it's connected to Yara's ship.

And so, we decided that the best way

to really put across the true size of this boat,

was to build a section of it,

the bow section that rams into Yara's boat.

We designed a big naval ram, um, that was on the front

of that boat, that would then crash into Yara's.

And that was an opportunity to then reintroduce the kraken,

and obviously, also, we had the corvus itself

that could also, you know, be this very aggressive thing

that then latches onto her ship.

BENIOFF: The corvus is a-- That long walkway

that descends and smashes onto Yara's ship

and they often would be built with these kinda claws

on the bottom, so that they-- when they hit the deck

of the enemy ship, they would stay there.

CONWAY: We built the corvus so that it became light-weight

and very strong. The trouble we had was the fact

that we had a stuntman standing on the end, which meant

that we had to control it with a winch system.

But the winch system is obviously a controlled fall,

so, we end up managing to double the speed in the end

which made it more... more dramatic.

(EURON YELLS)

(CRUNCHING)

(EMBER GUNS SPUTTERING)

BENIOFF: Fire is one of the hardest things

for VFX to... to replicate,

and so they'd always rather have real fire on set,

even now, with all the advances and visual effects technology,

real fire just looks better.

We created, um, ember guns.

We had a couple of moments

where a projectile would go crashing through a mast,

then the whole sort of section of the mast

would come collapsing down,

so we had big drop rigs up in the, um, in the rigging.

During the battle, they fire these burning projectiles

at the-- Yara's crew.

Our effect there is really, uh, flares fire down wires.

CREW MEMBER: Action!

(EMBER GUNS SPUTTERING)

One of the major challenges in the boat sequence was...

how to, you know, sell the idea that this was happening at sea

that they were floating on water,

and yet we're in a car park in Northern Ireland.

The visual effects process in bringing a scene to life

that doesn't really exist in a real, practical world,

um... takes a lot of creativity and imagination.

Uh, the most challenging aspect of the sea battle

was the number of shots. It's a very quick cut scene,

and it's about the pacing and it's fast,

and then it's like-- it's like a machine gun.

We had green screens sixty feet high...

all the way around the ship.

So, there isn't really a direction

that the camera can face

that we don't have to do something.

(CAST ROARING)

IRLAM: The boat at Banbridge is quite restrictive,

you know, we had 40 stunt guys on there,

six cast members and the crew.

Um, so that was quite a challenge, you know,

and it was very wet and it was very cold.

MYLOD: The set itself became almost comically crowded

with everybody doing this dance.

We agreed that...

the violence should be brutal and feel unchoreographed,

that it shouldn't feel structured.

IRLAM: I wanted it to feel like the violence, uh, of a riot,

or football terraces, when there's a flash--

you know, a flash of violence, and it just kicks off.

BRADSHAW: In a lot of fight choreography, it--

it's challenging to achieve that

if you're trying to do a specific fight piece.

Um, and also long takes...

by their nature, make people exhausted.

So, one of the things that we did to achieve that

was... no take was more than ten seconds long.

So, all we were asking the cast and the stunts to do,

was to go nuts for ten seconds.

CREW MEMBER: Three, two, one. Action!

(CAST ROARING)

GEMMA: Hugely challenging for everybody.

The difficulties of filming on a wooden boat

in the rain 'cause it gets so slippy.

Chicken wire was stapled to the floor

to stop us from slipping over, and, like, you know,

there's so much going on at a shot.

CREW MEMEBER: Is everyone okay?

It was just insane 'cause there's so many people

You know, I mean, it's very different

when you're practicing, like one-on-one, with like a--

with a stunt double or with, like, another actor,

the day before-- and a stunt team,

to when you get there on the day and they're like,

"Oh, by the way, we didn't mention,

like, you can't stand here 'cause this is on fire and like,

we're gonna flood the boat, and, like, don't slip over."

And you're on a deck, you're like, "Oh, okay."

So, it's like a lot of things to consider. (CHUCKLING)

(CAST YELLING)

MYLOD: The key moment, I suppose, for me at least, uh,

in the sequence, is Yara coming up onto the poop deck area,

and really, that moment of...

looking out of the stern of her ship and--

and seeing enormity of the-- the attack and--

and knowing that all is lost, really.

And that, uh, the only thing to do is to, you know,

fight till the last, uh, like a good Iron Islander.

When Yara gets taken by Euron on the boat

and he has the axe to her throat,

initially, she feels like...

Theon's back, it's okay, he'll do something,

he'll do the right thing and the change that happens

in his eyes, she realizes that he's not gonna stay,

I think she's heartbroken at that point

WEISS: And it really all comes down to close-ups

on three people. And they're...

Where they're at, at the end of this experience.

That we'd maybe fooled ourselves into thinking

that Theon was out of the woods on his whole Reek experience

and as we were writing it, we realized,

that you don't just get over what happened to him,

that's something that's like-- that's gonna be a part of him

for the rest of his life.

(SCREAMING)

This is a place that triggers the worst of that experience

as he sees his people around him

doing the kinds of things that...

Ramsay used to do to him.

And to see Euron's pure psycho greed

-throughout the whole thing... -(EURON LAUGHS MANIACALLY)

...when Theon jumps overboard, that laugh is,

that's the character's encapsulation, is that shot,

that, you know,

that's why this is somebody you should be worried about.

(THEON SNIFFLING)

For more infomation >> Inside Game of Thrones: Battling the Silence (HBO) - Duration: 9:17.

-------------------------------------------

The Pewdiepie Song(s) - Duration: 13:54.

It's time, ladies and women, to get your DAB on.

Because you guys have been straight up been thugging up some sick thicc beats...

...sisters.

Girl what you've been cooking is straight up in LIT!

Okay, last week I asked you to...

I had a shitty file of music, I basically recorded for five minutes and I asked you guys to mix it

to something... hella... flammin.

[laughs]

So let's see how you guys performed!

[upbeat] ♫ Respect the wamen everybody

♫ Respect the wamen everybody - Oh!

♫ Respect the wamen everybody - Yeah!

♫ Respect the wamen everybody

♫ Everybody. Everybody. Everybody. Everybody. - Oh! Oh! Oh!

♫ Break it- break it- break it down

[beat drops]

♫ Wamen - Boy!

Woo!

♫ Break it- break it- break now girl now [scream]

[laughs]

That's pretty good, that's preeetty good 'Aditya Shrestha'

♫ My name is Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'

♫ Yes I can't rap and no, I'm not from Compton

♫ England is my city, and you know I'm retarded

[laughs]

♫ And you know I'm retarded

Yeah!

♫ Is math related to science? [Wooah!] Is math related to science? Is math related to science?

♫ Is math related to science though?

'This is- this shit hella LIIIT!'

I didn't expect different genres and shit.

Usually it's all like, fucking dance and shit.

Fucking heavy rock or whatever it's called, I don't know.

Okay great.

♫ Scare PewDiePie, Scare PewDiePie CANNED!

♫ But I still got paid anyway, but I still got paid anyway! [laughs]

♫ Scare PewDiePie, Scare PewDiePie CANNED!

♫ But I still got paid anyway, but I still got paid anyway!

♫ Goddamn I'm so disappointed.

♫ Am I guilty... of the same crimes?

♫ I don't spend money on anything, I've got my computer. - Got a very anime feel to it.

♫ Maya is like our budget dog because she only has one eye

♫ This is gonna be the most boring life of, boring life of...

♫ ... the rich life - ... PewDiePie

♫ Scare PewDiePie, Scare PewDiePie CANNED! - You gotta rhyme perfectly, what the fu- [laughs]

♫ But I still got paid anyway, but I still got paid anyway!

♫ Scare PewDiePie, Scare PewDiePie CANNED!

♫ But I still got paid anyway, but I still got paid anyway! - [joins in] I still got paid anyway!

That's fucking good.

Endigo also respects women so much that he looks like one.

That's impressive.

♫ Respect... hh-wamen

♫ Respect wa-

♫ Respect wamen

♫ Respect, respect the wamen everybody - Maybe I should have spent a little more time on the vocals

♫ 'What the fuck are you doing?' Respecting wamen

♫ Welcome to the ShitTube it's ya boy, PewDiePie - Oh!

♫ You can't kill me, no my channel never dies (PewDiePie sucks!)

♫ No more ideas, no original content

♫ But when I fuck your mom, you know it's with consent

♫ So welcome to the family, I'm your daddy now bitch (so slutty)

♫ I'll make 'You laugh, you lose' 'til I'm filthy fucking rich (you laugh, you lose!)

♫ They call me nazi since the day of my fucking birth

♫ Ohhhh! Ugh

♫ Waait a minute... who ARE you?

♫ I'm PewDiePie the greatest mother flipping guy [oh!] my balls will drop dipping in your eye

[laughs] The flow is so off.

So yeah if you guys didn't see this, "Lushsux" actually painted a tweet with my picture on it

He asked me for a selfie so I sent him the one from last week's submission

and he actually put it up in a museum in Vienna!

It's pretty good, if you're in Vienna you should check it out.

Thanks again Lushsux, that fills my ego to have my head that big, it really helps a lot, thank you.

"PewDiePie is a chi"- [laughs]

♫ PewDiePie!

Hey don't show that!

♫ It's everyday bro!

♫ PewDiePie is a child rapist - Oh!

♫ PewDiePie-Pie is a child rapist

♫ PewDiePie is a child rapist - Hell yeah!

♫ Everybody knows that Nick Crompton is the greatest - Oh!

♫ Welcome to the ShitTube it's ya boy, PewDiePie

♫ You can't kill me, no my channel never dies

♫ Everybody knows that Nick Crompton is the greatest

♫ My name is Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'

♫ Yes I can't rap and no, I'm not from Compton

♫ England is my city and you know I'm retarded

That was good, that was good shit man.

[bad recorder playing and drum beat] ♫ We're talking away

♫ I don't know what to say, I'll say it anyway - Wow

♫ Today's another day to find you - Oh

♫ Shying away, I'll be coming for your love okay? - That's...

♫ Take on me [recorder and trumpet picks up] - Wow, incredible. Yeah.

♫ Take on me!

♫ Taaake meee onnn! (Take on me!) - The talent is er...

♫ I'll be gone

♫ In a day or TWOOOOOO [recorder screeches] - Okay, okay

- Okay alright, that was really good, I'm really proud of you guys!

♫ My name is Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'

♫ Yes I can't rap and no, I'm not from Compton - [joins in] Yes I can't rap. Boyyy!

♫ England is my city and you know I'm retarded ♫ (E-E-E-England is my city and you know I'm retarded)

♫ Is math related to science? - WOO!

♫ Is math related to science? [Felix claps along]

♫ Is math related to science? - Whaaaa!

♫ Is math related to science?

- Oh! OH!

♫ Is math related to science though?

♫ Do you believe in reincarnation?

♫ It's everyday bro!

Okay, that was pretty tight man.

Pretty- pretty lit I would say.

Very well done. Well done.

♫ Chika-chika break it down now girl [screams]

♫ [loud blaring music] - [burps] Woah! Ah... Okay!

♫ Is math related to science though?

♫ [blaring music continues] Wibba!

♫ [slim shady beat] Respect wamen

♫ Respect wha- respect wamen

♫ Respect, respect - Is this Eminem?

♫ Respect the wamen everybody

♫ Welcome to the ShitTube it's ya boy, PewDiePie

♫ You can't kill e, no my channel never dies

- Ey! ♫ No more ideas, no original content

♫ But when I fuck your mom, you know it's with consent

♫ So welcome to the family, I'm your daddy now bitch

♫ I'll make 'You laugh, you lose' 'til I'm filthy fucking rich - Ey!

♫ Called me nazi since the day of my fucking birth bitch

♫ And I just dropped some new merch and it's selling like a God church - Hell yeah! [joins in] God church! Yee!

♫ So welcome to the family, I'm your daddy now bitch, your daddy now bitch, your daddy now bitch!

♫ So welcome to the family, I'm your daddy now bitch, your daddy now bitch, your daddy now bitch! - Hell yeah!

That's pretty fucking good, I really like that one. Well done.

♫ PewDiePie, the greatest motherflippin' guy

♫ My balls will drop dipping in your eye

♫ Disrespecting women, no thanks, bye

♫ PewDiePie, the greatest motherflippin' guy - Oh shit!

- Hell yeah! ♫ My balls will drop dipping in your eye

♫ Disrespecting women, no thanks, bye

♫ And I just dropped some new merch and it's selling like a God church - Hell yeah

♫ Chika-chika break it down now girl now [screaming becomes the beat drop]

This is getting really fucking good!

♫ Are you paying attention?

♫ Today's theme is...

♫ Respect wamen

♫ Respect respect respect wamen, respect wamen, respect wamen - Wow

- The lyrics is incredible! ♫ Respect respect respect wamen, respect wamen, respect wamen

♫ Respect respect respect wamen, respect wamen, respect wamen

♫ Respect respect respect wamen, respect wamen, respect wamen

Always good shit from Day By Dave

♫ You know, they're clearly taking my name and shoving it into the ground

♫ just to get more clicks on their shitty fucking website - "Fuck the mainstream media"

♫ Welcome to the ShitTube it's ya boy, PewDiePie - Yeah!

♫ You can't kill me, no my channel never dies

♫ No more ideas, no original content

♫ But when I fuck your mom, you know it's with consent

♫ So welcome to the family, I'm your daddy now bitch

♫ I'll make 'You laugh, you lose' 'til I'm filthy fucking rich!

♫ They called me nazi since my fucking birth

♫ The greatest... motherflippin'... guy

♫ Taaaake onnn meeee (take on me!) - Woah! Shit dawg!

♫ (taaaake meeee onnnn!) ♫ I'm still here, I'm still making videos.

♫ Nice try Wall Street Journal, try again motherfuckers

Hella tight. Hella tight, we only have 3 left bros!

Boiii!

♫ Welcome to the ShitTube it's ya boy, PewDiePie

♫ You can't kill me, no my channel never dies

♫ No more ideas, no original content

♫ But when I fuck your mom, you know it's with consent

♫ So welcome to the family, I'm your daddy now bitch

♫ I'll make 'You laugh, you lose' 'til I'm filthy fucking rich

♫ They call me a nazi since the day of my fucking birth

♫ But I just dropped some new merch and it's selling like a [blurs away]

♫ Fuck you! [smooth music]

♫ This is smooth as fuck!

♫ Hh-wamen!

♫ Taaake meeee onnn!

- I legit like this, this is fucking dope!

♫ Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff!

Aaaand it's ruined, I'm just kidding [laughs]

♫ It's everyday NIBBA! It's everyday WIBBA!

♫ My name is Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'

♫ Yes I can't rap and no, I'm not from Compton

♫ England is my city and you know I'm retarded

♫ Everybody knows that Nick Crompton is the greatest

♫ PewDiePie the greatest motherflippin' guy

♫ My balls will drop dipping in your eye

♫ Disrespecting women, no thanks, bye

♫ PewDiePie the greatest flippin' guy

♫ Respect hh-wamen!

♫ Respect wha- respect wamen

♫ Respect... respect 'em

♫ Respect the wamen everybody

♫ My name a-Jeff

[laughs]

Ahh Grandayy, appreciate it man. Good shit.

I've heard this song before, it's fucking good.

It's really fucking good, like I listen to this unironically.

It's made by a French YouTuber.

♫ Nibba!

♫ Nibba

♫ Wibba

♫ Plebba

♫ It's everyday bro!

♫ Chika-chika break it down

♫ Welcome to the ShitTube it's ya boy, PewDiePie

♫ You can't kill me, no my channel never dies

♫ No more ideas, no original content

♫ But when I fuck your mom, you know it's with consent

♫ PewDiePie the greatest motherflippin' guy-guy-guy

♫ PewDiePie the greatest motherflippin' guy-guy-guy

♫ Is math related to science? (related to science?)

- It's fucking good! PewDieTrap man, hell yeah. ♫ Just science bitch, yes it is bitch (yes it is bitch)

♫ Is math related to science? (related to science)

♫ Just science bitch, yes it is bitch (yes it is bitch)

♫ Respect wamen. Respect wha-

♫ Respect wamen. Respect... respect 'em

♫ Respect wamen. Respect wha-

♫ Respect wamen. Respect respect the wamen everybody - I get emotional everytime I think about it.

♫ My name a-Jeff. My name a-Jeffff! My name a-Jeff!

- It's so good! It's so fucking good! ♫ My name a-Jeff, my name a-Jeff!

♫ Jeff, Jeff, Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff!

Jeff Jeff Jefffff! [gun clicks]

Is math related to science? (related to science?)

♫ Just science bitch, yes it is bitch

I love it, so fucking good!

Seriously everyone who submitted, if yours' didn't make it I'm sorry.

I can't show them all but legit so much fun, I love doing these.

I hope you guys enjoyed. I hope you hh-wamen enjoyed as well.

For next week, I want you to post a title and a picture with clickbait, okay?

The most clickbait thing you can come up with, PewDiePie related. Good luck.

You're basically doing all my work from now on, that's what's happening.

The most meme-tastic ones will be previewed in the next episode of Fridays With PewDiePie!

But that's it for now!

Thank you bros so mu- I mean thank you sisters so much!

Love you guys!

buy all my merch

For more infomation >> The Pewdiepie Song(s) - Duration: 13:54.

-------------------------------------------

The Queen's Justice: Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 3: Preview (HBO) - Duration: 0:31.

DAENERYS TARGARYEN: I was born to rule the Seven Kingdoms.

And I will.

-♪ (EPIC MUSIC PLAYING) ♪ -(CROWD CHEERING)

The war's already begun. I've drawn first blood.

Cersei will be ready.

They know we're coming.

♪ (EPIC MUSIC CONTINUES) ♪

(MEN GRUNTING)

For more infomation >> The Queen's Justice: Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 3: Preview (HBO) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Channing Tatum's Daughter Doesn't Like His Movies - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> Channing Tatum's Daughter Doesn't Like His Movies - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Auroras Over Saturn Seen by Cassini Spacecraft - Duration: 0:43.

Auroras Over Saturn

These ghostly curtains of light are Saturn's auroras,

seen from NASA's Cassini spacecraft.

Cassini saw this natural light show

while gazing toward the south pole on Saturn's night side.

Stars pass behind the planet.

Some stars appear to change direction

as their light is bent by Saturn's atmosphere.

Cassini took the images in this looped movie sequence

over about an hour on July 20, 2017.

NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory

California Institute of Technology

For more infomation >> Auroras Over Saturn Seen by Cassini Spacecraft - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

THE HARDEST LEVEL EVER? - Duration: 11:22.

If You're Not Familiar With This Channel

My Name Is Pewdiepie

I Do 100% Let's Plays With Zero Deaths

I'm a Pro Gamer; Everyone Knows Me By That The Last Crash Bandicoot Video

I Did Everyone Was Like

"Oh You Have To Play The Bridge Level" "The Bridge level Is The Hardest" "The Bridge Level Felix"

I Swear The Bridge Level Is Just Like Dark Souls. The Rest Is Now,

The rest is now maybe more Blood Borne, but the bridge level that's Dark Souls.

Oh well look at that,

I have the bridge level right here,

and I'm going to play it for you whiny sons of bitches.

Okay

EASY

I legit never played this.

So, uh, oh, it says "danger".

That's just like Dark Souls.

Oh wow, this is extremely difficult

I must be

VERY lucky so far

to have made it this far

in the competition.

Now some scrubs struggle with those kind of jumps.

I don't because I'm not-

fu- (dies)

Death count: 1

Zero deaths, everyone!

Zero Deaths Here We Try- Let's Go

Let's do that.

How's it's going, bro's?

I'm just starting up this new level.

I have not died yet.

(sure you haven't)

Which is-- fucking hell? Why did I? [ Rip pewds ]

Oh they just insta break?

What a fucking load of shit.

I'll-- I'll insta-break your ass. That's why- okay, I get it.

This fucking bore is back

the bore at

(Crash goes to heaven) PS: he died

What the fuck was that?

Death count: 2

So he can run over whatever the-

fuck. Okay okay.

That makes sense.

Okay, so he can run over holes of-- shit

I didn't know I have to be a fucking pig to play this game.

Death count: 3

also, what the fuck? He can't die.

Also, sorry, I didn't realize crash bandicoot was a bandicoot.

Sorry I don't know what the fuck a bandicoot is.

What the fuck-

whoa whoa whoa

What the shit?

Easy!

When does this level get hard, everyone?

(Swedish swearing)

Death count: 4

For real- for realsies is this supposed to be hard?

Like, I can't tell.

Are you guys trolling me?

Is this one of your trolls?

Aw, you got- you got me.

This... this isn't actually hard.

Wow

Oh look! A checkpoint!

Just like Dark Souls!

They have a ton of them.

Fuck off, you fucking pig!

This Pig is such a fucking asshole

This pig is such a fucking asshole

OOOHHHH! Pig got trapped!

BOI!!!!

Pig got trapped

BOI

Is this supposed to be hard?

Death count: 5

FUCK!

ZERO DEATHS

How many-

Death count: 6

FUCK YOOOOOU

YOU PIG SON OF A BITCH!

0

deaths everybody

Welcome everyone.

#1

Welcome. We're starting up this let's play out-

fuck you

Death count: 7

game

over

(snickers like a psychopath)

Man there must have been some- hey, sort of glitch in there

System,

what does "game over" mean?

I

I never heard those words before.

It must mean the system is bugged.

Okay, well let's-

Here we go

At least I know-

Fuck you.

At least I know I fucking can't jump on those.

Okay

Easy-

Death count: 8

(shh)okay? just(shh)

(it never happened)

Never died on this level.

This is supposed to be the hardest level EVER.

Okay, which means it's gonna be fucking easy.

Can I at least see where I'm going? Thank you.

Oh, you know what I don't even need to see where I'm going

I- you know what? I don't even need to see where I'm going.

I can play this blind!

I'm legally blind, actually.

I never told you, bros.

But I'm actually blind.

I've been playing all my games blind. That's right.

That's how skilled I am.

I listen to the sounds.

And I smell-

I smell the interior.(pure fuckry)

And that's how I'm so good.

The doctors told me,

"Hey, you want some eyes?"

I'm like,

"Uh, do I want easy mode in life?"

Death count: 9

What the fuck was that fucking shit?

Swedish: You fucking pig pussy!

There you go, so easy

so fucking easy

this game is easier than tapping yo' mama's ass

Boing(boi)

Boing(boi)

Boing(boi)

Boing(boi)

EASY

ASA (wtf?)

Okay, all right

Zero Deaths

ZE

RO

Motha

flippin'

fuckin'

cock suckin'(Death count: 9)

ass lickin'

Motherfucking piece of fucking shit

What the fuck was that?

It's still easy though

Legit. Just watch.

Just watch.

Just watch.

Boom

Bada bing

Bazinga

As I always say

My catchphrase.

Everyone knows it!

It's this supposed to let is this legit like-

WHOOOOOOAAAAA

WHOOOOOAA

OOOOH! Suck a bandicoot!(wtf?)

Oh it's a slide!

Oh, that makes it hard, right?

Bitch What?

Bitch What?

When is this game?

When is this game-

Woah! Motherfucking- almost fucked me.

Hey, boris, you want some of this ass?

Aw that's too baaaaaaaad

boooooooi

Oh- woah- what the fu-

Death count: 10

Oh well, that's a little difficult.

ZERO DEATHS

fuck you

ZERO D-DEATH

(intense concentration, pewds r u ok?)

A Lot of people don't know this, but I was actually born in this game(o really?)

A Lot of people don't know this, but I was actually born in this game

That's why I'm so good at it because I know the ins and outs

That's why I'm so good at it - because I know the ins and outs. Too bad

Too bad I never fucking die if I- if I do die, then I'm sure that would be difficult

I never fucking die if I do die, then I'm sure that would be difficult, but as a great man once -

But as a great man on-

(dies)

Well, that's clearly too far to jump

Well that's clearly too far to jump

WELCOME EVERYONE

JUST STARTING UP THIS, uh,

continuing part 2 of this let's play.

Continuing part 2 of this let's play. We're playing the bridge level - *swedish swearing*

We're playing the bridge level-(Death count: 11)

fu-

Swedish: Fucking pussy fucking dick

R-r-r-r-rubedah RRRRRRRRRrribedah

R-r-r-r-rubedah

Does anyone know what the fuck he says?

apahudebah (?)

Yeah, we're gonna make a good-(Death count: 12)

Yeah, we're gonna make a-

fucking shit

piece of shit

fucking cock-sucking

Might as well just fucking kill myself.

(Oh that's some good weed, o rlly)

(ear rape) oOF

Do you know what makes me so good at games? I'll tell you my secret.

Respecting wombs

That's right

And dead memes

All right?

I-A lot of people don't know like I respected wamen before it was trendy to do so

All these people hopping on the bandwagon now,

uh,

saying they respect woshmen and shit,

but I've been respecting weomen for a very very long time. At least a couple months, okay?

I've- Every day I wake up. I put on my clothes. I take a shower. ( this sounds wrong. )

I-

FUCK YOUR PIG!(Death count: 13)

A lot of people don't realize I respect wamen so much

that I am becoming one.

And that's not a trans joke.

That's- nope!

Okay, dedidataone.

Maybe.

All right.

respect

the

women

boom

done

respect

respecting

still respecting

That's right, I'm still respecting. [rESPECT OUR LORD AND SAVIOR]

That's why I'm not- haven't died yet.

That's right. Look at that!

So much respect!

Such pure

Loving respec-

OMG! Look at that respect I'm giving right now, bros.(sis)

This is-

This is giving- making me teary-eyed

Look at that!

Look at that- all that respect!

Where did all that respect come from?

"How does he have so much in him, you know?"

That's what I-

Can you give me a- one checkpoint here?(Death count: 14)

(dies again)

For fuck's sake!

That's so much jumping.

Are you kidding me? [ No. ]

Why do they have to put the fucking boar there?

Zero-

Zero-

Fucking shit.(Death count: 15)

Zero deaths, everyone.

0

I can't even make it to the impossible fucking jump.

(intense concentration) [ Excuse Me Sir, Do You Have a Moment to Talk About our lord and savior Jesus Christ ]

Look how fucking far I have to go every time. Fucking far have to go every time my name job La mouche Cacya. Now I'm getting pissed

Fucking far have to go every time my name job La mouche Cacya. Now I'm getting pissed

Swedish: But your fucking mothers cookie.

Now I'm getting pissed.

(intense concentration) b0neless pewdiepie

All right, I don't know how to beat this fucking pig.

(intense concentration resumed) sweats in swedish. you can literally see his sweaty forehead.

All right, Mr. Turtle, fuck off.

Ok

Okay. All right.

I get it.

You just gotta

(exhale)

charge up that respect.

charging (50% charged)

charging (75% charged)

charging (100% charged)

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Death count: 17

HOW?!?!?!?!?!

HOOOOOOOWWWW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

ZERO

I GOTTA DO ALL THIS SHIT AGAIN!

JESUS!

I mean- for the first time

because I never died!

(frustration)

Swedish: You pig pussy.

Come here.

Bydebleh

Fuck you fucking Oobla guy.

You're supposed to have my fucking back.

All right, come here you fucking-

(leap of faith)

(VICTORY NOISE)

FUCK! YOU SEE THAT SHIT BOI?

YOU SEE THAT???

THAT'S RESPECT!!!

That's Respect that's your fucking respect right fucking there you see that shit respect them every

THAT'S PURE FUCKING RESPECT!

RIGHT

FUCKING

THERE

You see that shit?

RESPECT THEM

EVERY

FUCKING

DAY, SON!

Oh fuck!

Death count: 18

No.....

NO

NO!

NOOO!!!

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*high pitched voice* Yeah let's just add an impossible jump in the game

another time!

*different high pitched voice* Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah, that's a good idea man!

I like your style man!

Here over at Activision, we're fucking high all the time!

(autistic screeching) aUTI SMO

Death count: 19

This fucking jump

This Fucking jump. I Swear To Fucking God I don't fucking get it okay. Oh

I swear to fucking God

I don't fucking get it.

Okay?

OOOOHHH!!!

HOOOOO!!!

HOW DID I DO IT???

HOW DID I DO IT?????

HOW DID I DO- I DID IT!

respect respect respect

respect respect respect respect

respect

respect (respecting so hard)

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

respect

respect respect respect Respect RESPECT

FUCK YEAH!!!!

EASY!!!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZERO(19)FUCKING DEATHS!!!!

(claps) FUCK YOU

(claps) FUCK YOU

(dab on them haters)

I'm the-

Well, I didn't care about the boxes

cuz boxes are for whamen.

WEEEELLLLLLL THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

This perfect

Oh look at that

It looks like I got a perfect after all!

WOW

EZ GAME!

May nay (?)

HA HA!

Just like Dark Souls! ;)

That's what they share!

They're both

for whamen

Thank you so much, and leave a like if you are

feeling like you

could

Just do it please just- just do it

For more infomation >> THE HARDEST LEVEL EVER? - Duration: 11:22.

-------------------------------------------

Game of Thrones: Season 7 Episode 2 Clip: Arya and Nymeria (HBO) - Duration: 3:02.

(ICE CRACKLING)

(BLOWS)

(EXHALES)

(HORSE WHINNIES)

(EXHALES)

(TWIGS CRACKING)

(BREATHING HEAVILY)

-(TWIGS CRACKING) -(WOLVES GROWLING)

(HORSE WHINNIES)

(GROWLS)

(WHINNIES)

Nymeria?

(SNARLS)

Nymeria, it's me, Arya.

I'm heading North, girl.

Back to Winterfell, I'm finally going home.

Come with me.

Come with me.

♪ (SOMBER MUSIC PLAYING) ♪

That's not you.

For more infomation >> Game of Thrones: Season 7 Episode 2 Clip: Arya and Nymeria (HBO) - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

ADULTS REACT TO PARAMORE - Duration: 12:54.

- That's Paramore right there.

- This guitar solo [bleep] me up.

- ♪ Not one of them involving... ♪ ♪ (rocking guitar solo) ♪

♪ (industrial music) ♪

♪ (lively synth-pop music) ♪

- (squealing loudly) I knew it was gonna be Paramore!

Oh my god. I waited so long for this.

- Yes. I was-- oh my god! I'm gonna cry.

I was waiting for this.

- (singing along) ♪ Tell me that it's all right ♪

♪ I'm not gonna die ♪

♪ (synthesizer accents) ♪

- ♪ Hard times ♪ - Hayley looks so different.

- It's like not Paramore anymore but electronic music.

This is crazy.

- ♪ ...laugh when you cry ♪

- Why does this look so familiar to me?

- ♪ ...laugh when you cry ♪

♪ These lives ♪ - Oh my god, it's so '80s-ish.

- ♪ ...don't know how I even survive ♪

- How can you not dance to this song?

♪ Hard times ♪

- ♪ Hard times ♪

- See, this new album is just everything that I wanted.

- It's like a familiar sound, but it's also new.

- ♪ Hard times, hard times ♪

- That's awesome. I love it.

'Cause I was so obsessed with her in high school.

- I love "Hard Times." When I first heard it, I was like, "Whoa,"

'cause it's-- it's so different

than anything they've ever done before.

- Me and Jade...

We have had too many days of just like, "Aah! Paramore!"

Okay, and every time I go to a Paramore concert,

she's [bleep] there.

- ♪ For all I know ♪

♪ (chill pop music) ♪

♪ The best is over and the... ♪

- Whew, this is so different as well. Lovin' it.

- ♪ And they go ♪

- I like that change. Oh, that's so good.

- It's less rock, punk rock. But it's beautiful still.

- I don't know her name, but is that the singer from Paramore?

Are you serious? I like this.

- ♪ ...like ♪ - It's that voice, that signature voice.

You can just hear it. That's what I like when I heard it.

I was like, "Who is this?" And I knew.

- I love their aesthetic.

- She looks so beautiful in this video.

- ♪ I hate to ♪

♪ Say I told you so ♪ - It grooves, man.

- (singing along) ♪ ...I told you so ♪

- ♪ But they love to ♪

♪ Say they told me so ♪

- Dude, there's so many layers to that.

You could listen to that song over and over again

and find something new each time.

- It's not punk anymore. It's more indie rock, you know?

It doesn't have that kick-ass, hype Paramore feel.

- You listen to them and it's like,

"Oh my god, they're really onto something."

Like, they're bringing back a sound that we needed.

- ♪ I got a lot to say to you ♪ - That's Paramore right there.

- ♪ I got a lot to say ♪ - This is [bleep] Paramore.

- (singing along) ♪ I got a lot to say ♪

- ♪ They taped... ♪ - Her hair in this video is so cool.

- ♪ ...their lies, you little spies ♪

- This is all so nostalgic. This is crazy.

I went to their concert.

- I don't think I've gotten this hype over a band before.

This just made my whole day.

♪ (dramatic rock interlude) ♪

- There you go.

I like that she's like bubblegum pop to hard-driving rock.

- ♪ Crush, crush, crush (1, 2, 3, 4) ♪

♪ Nothing compares to ♪

♪ A quiet evening alone ♪ - Rocks so good!

- (singing along) ♪ I was just counting on ♪

♪ That never happens ♪

♪ I guess I'm dreaming again ♪

♪ Let's be more than... this ♪

- Yeah, man. Lot of memories.

I prefer this Paramore. I like this Paramore better.

- The earlier stuff to me was a little bit more edgier,

a little bit more harder.

- I love their older music.

You gotta appreciate that from the beginning they were just good.

♪ (soft acoustic melody) ♪

- Classic.

- ♪ When I was younger, I... ♪

- It's a good change, but it's not my favorite.

- I'ma be real right now.

(whispering) This is my least favorite Paramore song.

- ♪ And that was the day that I... ♪

- One of the ones that actually tugged at my heartstrings.

- ♪ I'd never sing of love ♪

♪ If it does not exist ♪

♪ But darling ♪

- This song breaks my heart every time I hear it.

- I remember the first time I heard this song, it made me cry.

- ♪ You are the only exception ♪

♪ I've got a tight ♪ - (singing along) ♪ Grip on reality ♪

♪ But I can't... ♪

- I remember listening to this on Valentine's Day

when I didn't have a date and feeling like,

"Girl, I feel you so hard."

- ♪ You are... ♪ - But it's a really cute music video.

- ♪ ...exception ♪

♪ You are ♪

♪ The only exception ♪

- She's telling me I'm the only exception.

This is the phase where I had a huge crush on her.

- Paramore is such a great group.

Like, they put out nothing but great music.

- It's really cute. (clicks) Touches me right there.

- ♪ I don't mind ♪ - I LOVE this song.

- My band used to cover this song.

This bassline, so fun to play.

- Oh, I know this song. It's a great song.

- This is the one I really like.

- I think it's really cool that they did a music video

just setting records of the most random things

they could think of.

- Paramore music videos must've been so fun to film.

- ♪ Living in the real world ♪

- Her vocals are just so beautiful.

- I love this song and this video so much.

And they won a Grammy! They finally won a Grammy on this song!

- ♪ Ain't it good to be on your own? ♪

♪ Ain't it fun? You can't count on no one ♪

♪ Ain't it to good to be ♪

- (singing along) ♪ On your own ♪

♪ Ain't it fun? You can't count on no one ♪

♪ Ain't it fun ♪

- She's like a child in an adult body, and I'm loving it so much.

- ♪ Don't go crying to your... ♪

- She's great. Love that energy, that whole vibe.

- ♪ Ain't it fun? ♪

♪ Baby, now you're... ♪ - I remember when this one came out

and I was like, "Whoa, new music!"

And then now it's, like, old already kind of.

- ♪ ...fun? ♪

♪ Ain't it fun? ♪

- (chuckles) She's making something very sad look very happy,

and I'm okay with that.

- I love that song so much, and I'm so happy

that that has been their biggest song to date,

because it's honestly one of their best songs.

This one has to be "Misery Business."

Like, this is like the song that I found them through.

♪ (vigorous pop punk) ♪

- [Bleep] yeah. (chuckles) This is what I'm talking about.

- This is where it all started for me.

- YES!! This is the first song that I ever heard by Paramore.

- ♪ When I thought he was mine, she caught him by the mouth ♪

♪ (building to chorus) ♪

- ♪ Whoa, I never meant to brag ♪

- Just bangin' on that crash. She's just--

- ♪ ...now, whoa, it was... ♪

♪ But I got him where I want him now ♪

♪ Whoa, it was never ♪

♪ My intention to brag ♪

- I feel like I'm reliving my 14th year of life.

- ♪ I ♪ - (singing along) ♪ Watched his wildest ♪

♪ Dreams come true ♪

♪ Not one of them involving you ♪

- ♪ Just watch... ♪ - This guitar solo [bleep] me up.

- ♪ Not one of them involving... ♪

♪ (rocking guitar solo) ♪ - Yes.

- ♪ Whoa, I never meant to brag ♪

♪ But I got him where I want him now ♪

♪ Whoa ♪ - Listen to that voice.

Listen to her range. It's amazing.

- ♪ But I got him where I want him now ♪

- Dude, this... this is Paramore right here.

- ♪ To steal it all ♪ - (singing along) ♪ Away from you now ♪

- ♪ But God, does it feel so good ♪

- Yes, best part of the music video. Go, Hayley.

- It's like the girl you always want to stand up to,

but you never do. And she does it.

- So edgy! I love it!

- ♪ ...just feels so good ♪

- Ohh. That does feel so good.

I do like the intricate stuff that they're doing

and the new sounds that they're dabbling with,

but there's just something about just rock.

- YES! THAT WAS PARAMORE!

I love seeing the progression they've gone through musically,

how you can still hear it's Paramore through all of it.

They've grown up from being 16 in this band

to now in their late 20s.

Like, just seeing them grow up, I think, is also really cool.

- My day was shitty, like, all day.

I had to talk to an insurance company.

I had to drive four hours in traffic.

But that means nothing compared to the last 10 minutes of my day.

I'm too hyped now. I should've wore a Paramore shirt.

- (FBE) I don't have to tell you this, but this is Paramore.

- Yes, this is Paramore.

I've seen them 36 times live.

I mean, I've been on two of their cruises.

I've flown across the country for them.

- (FBE) They have been one of the most successful bands

for years now, selling millions of albums

since they formed back in 2004. - And they deserve it. (chuckles)

- (FBE) What do you think it is about them and their sound

that has made them so successful for so long?

- Their sound is very adaptable.

They have this ability to make it into something different

and make it into their own.

- They're one of the only female-led rock bands

that is in modern times.

When I was in a band and I had a female lead singer,

that was the thing we were trying to escape,

was the Paramore sound.

- Paramore has some amazing, deep lyrics.

I mean, like, I have one of them tattooed on my wrist.

And it says, "Somewhere weakness is our strength."

It's from the song "Let the Flames Begin."

Their lyrics are just like-- they're a very relatable band.

Like, they don't write about things that people can't relate to.

They write about love and friendship and heartbreak

and having difficulty with friends and losing friends.

And that's all super relatable.

- (FBE) Paramore is known for having super-dedicated fans

who've been following them intensely for years...

- I'm one of 'em.

- (chuckling) Yes. I can attest to that so much.

- (FBE) ...many of whom call themselves "Parawhores."

- Oh my god. I've seen it on Twitter.

Been listening to them for so long.

And she was also very young when she started,

so she also grew up.

You connect to music or musicians to a level

that they become part of you,

and you feel like they're expressing a part of your life,

and you're just shouting it out loud.

- Don't want my 14-year-old to call herself (chuckles)

that type of fan. I'm not gonna say it.

- People would say that around, like, 2006, 2007.

Like, that was a term people used then.

But then people were like, "Maybe we shouldn't, you know,

call ourselves that."

So now most people just say it's the "Parafamily."

- (FBE) Why do you think this band has such an intense fan base?

- They're so, like, interactive and nice to their fans.

That shows that, okay, just 'cause you're famous

doesn't mean that you're not a person that shows compassion

and cares about other people.

- If they were young,

you could be growing up with that band you go.

There's also always that hunger to find someone

before they're huge.

- You earn your title, like, with, A, longevity, B, passion,

C, craft, you know, D, like, it's-- the lyrics are meaningful.

- Sure, they're one of the biggest bands in the world.

But they're so cool. They're down to earth.

And the stuff that Hayley Williams does on stage--

she brings a fan on stage to sing "Misery Business" every show,

every time. I want to be that person SO BAD.

I would kill it, Hayley! I would kill it!!

- Their music, it just... (long, heavy sigh)

Oh. Oh. I want to start crying.

I feel like whenever I am at their shows,

like, I feel like I'm home.

I met them for the first time in 2009.

And ever since then, they've known who I am.

I mean, one time-- it had been two years since I seen them--

I changed my hair. And Taylor was like,

"You change your hair! I really like it!"

Like, what band notices their fans that change their hair?!

- (FBE) And finally, the band

just released their fifth studio album, After Laughter,

where they have changed their sound quite a bit

from their earlier work.

And as what happens with longtime bands,

some fans aren't easy about the change.

So why even when bands have dedicated fans such as Paramore

does a change in sound tend to cause a divide in the fan base?

- I mean, it kinda scares them,

because change always does one of those things

where it's like you're either changing for the better

or you're changing for the worse.

- I was a little bit taken aback thinking,

"Aw, but where is that music that I loved so much?"

But I feel like if I listen to this more and more,

it's gonna become one of my favorites again.

- You don't see people sounding like AC/DC right now,

because it's just not gonna be popular.

You gotta just stay with the trend.

And I completely understand what Paramore's doing.

And I think people should give them a chance.

- When bands do the change, you're gonna get slap-back from it.

Bands have to evolve.

If they don't evolve, then they're stuck in the same thing.

And you can get over that so easily.

- They still have the lyrics. It's still Paramore.

It should be, "I support you. You're the artist.

I support what you do, just as long as you're happy."

- If you really were to go through all their discography,

you could tell that they were slowly progressing to this point.

I've seen a lot of people be like,

they were hesitant about the album at first.

But now, since they've started listening to it,

they've really gotten into it. But yeah, I don't know.

I just don't understand. Like, bands have to change.

Like, I don't want to hear the same music

again and again and again.

Like, I love this album just as much

as I love all their other albums.

- Thanks for watching another episode of Adults React.

- Subscribe and hit the bell

so you can know when we release new episodes.

- To all the Paramore fan base, I love you guys.

And I'll see you guys on the tour and on Parahoy! Bye!

- Hey, guys. Ethan here from FBE.

Thank you so much for watching this episode of Adults React.

And if you want to see Para-more episodes,

we've got plenty of those down below.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét