Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 2 2017

Tujamo - One On One (Damien N-Drix Remix) [feat. Sorana]

For more infomation >> Tujamo - One On One (Damien N-Drix Remix) [feat. Sorana] - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Shannon Ullman - Growella Games - Week 5 of 10 - Duration: 5:20.

For more infomation >> Shannon Ullman - Growella Games - Week 5 of 10 - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Paul Washer: Sammendrag av "et sjokkerende budskap" - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Paul Washer: Sammendrag av "et sjokkerende budskap" - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Finger Family How to Draw Peppa Pig Balloons Coloring Pages Kid Drawing Learn Colors for Childrens - Duration: 10:33.

For more infomation >> Finger Family How to Draw Peppa Pig Balloons Coloring Pages Kid Drawing Learn Colors for Childrens - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors - PJ MASKS Monstruo escorpión - Johny johny yes dad - Para niños Aprender colores - Duration: 2:12.

Hello !

For more infomation >> Learn Colors - PJ MASKS Monstruo escorpión - Johny johny yes dad - Para niños Aprender colores - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors - PJ MASKS Monstruo de León - Johny johny yes dad - Para niños Aprender colores - Duration: 2:12.

Hello !

For more infomation >> Learn Colors - PJ MASKS Monstruo de León - Johny johny yes dad - Para niños Aprender colores - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Preview Video - Smg2daisy's Adventure In August (A Trip In US) - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Preview Video - Smg2daisy's Adventure In August (A Trip In US) - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Drie Treinstellen Sprinter (NS SGMm) raast door het weiland! - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Drie Treinstellen Sprinter (NS SGMm) raast door het weiland! - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Paul Washer: Gud Skaperen (NORSK TEKST) - Duration: 7:46.

For more infomation >> Paul Washer: Gud Skaperen (NORSK TEKST) - Duration: 7:46.

-------------------------------------------

長沼蓮祭り - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> 長沼蓮祭り - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Achieve Balance chiropractic Testimonial-Kim - Duration: 2:32.

Hi guys its Dr. Arminta - over here at Achieve Balance Chiropractic and I have

with me Miss Kim she's one of our practice members here in the office and

she is here to share her chiropractic experience with you to see what she's

noticed different since starting chiropractic care. So Kim what's the biggest

change that you've noticed since starting chiropractic care? The biggest

change that I've noticed is that I can do my farm chores and not be in pain. My

husband and I raise cattle and sheep, and I work seven days a week, and I'm on call

for my animals 24/7 no matter what the weather,

mud, heat, I need to be outside working with them and it's really hard when

you're in pain. Actually Dr. Phelps reached out to me invited me to come see

her for help. My sister-in-law knew that I was in a lot of pain from the physically

demanding work that I do, she talked to Dr. Phelps and then D. Phelps reached

out to me and said Kim I'd really like to help you. I think you'd feel comfortable

in our business and I took her up on the offer and it's been about a year and a

half. Yay we love having you here and Miss

Kim, she works so hard and what she does the so labor-intensive and it's

never ending, never ceasing and she's really noticed a lot of change and your

posture is really improved drastically since you've been under care and your

gait as well. So we're really blessed to have you as part of our crew here and

part of our Achieve Balance Family so if you could tell anybody about

Chiropractic care that has never experienced it, what would be your number one suggestion?

I want my number one suggestion would be to go ahead and do it. I've always been a

little bit leery about people manipulating my body and I felt

totally comfortable with Dr. Phelps and really she's corrected me physically and

my structure, so that I can then move on and still under her care but working on

strengthening and flexibility because that's really important with what I do

also. And so if there's anything that you ever need from us or if there's any help

that you would ever need you don't hesitate to call our office and maybe

you can have a story like Kim someday about health and healing, so have a

beautiful day and we will look forward to seeing you soon

For more infomation >> Achieve Balance chiropractic Testimonial-Kim - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Назви мене своїм ім'ям (2017) - трейлер №1 (українські субтитри) - Duration: 2:10.

Prof. Perlman, thank you so much for... - He seems very confident

I can show you around. - That'd be great, thank you

So what do you do around here?

Read books. Transcribe music. Swim at the river. Go out at night

Sounds fun. All right, later

He's better than the guy who came last year

Just watch, this is how he'll say goodbye to us when the time comes:

Later!

Meanwhile, we'll have to put up with him for six long weeks

Muscles are firm. Not a straight body in these statues. They're all curved

Sometimes impossibly curved and so nonchalant, hence their ageless ambiguity, as if they're daring you to desire them

Is there anything you don't know?

If you only knew how little I know about the things that matter

What's things that matter?

You know what things

Are you saying what I think you're saying?

I shouldn't have said anything

Just pretend you never did

Nature has cunning ways of finding our weakest spots

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

For more infomation >> Назви мене своїм ім'ям (2017) - трейлер №1 (українські субтитри) - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Paul Washer: Kom til Kristus! (NORSK TEKST) - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> Paul Washer: Kom til Kristus! (NORSK TEKST) - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

5 Television Actors who Dated One and Married Another - Duration: 3:45.

5 Television Actors who Dated One and Married Another

For more infomation >> 5 Television Actors who Dated One and Married Another - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Siddharth Sagar as Ravi Kishan | Sambhavna Seth & Avinash Dwivedi's wedding reception. - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Siddharth Sagar as Ravi Kishan | Sambhavna Seth & Avinash Dwivedi's wedding reception. - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Paul Washer: Hellighet=Glede (NORSK TEKST) - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Paul Washer: Hellighet=Glede (NORSK TEKST) - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Achieve Balance Chiropractic Testimonial-Laura - Duration: 2:31.

Hi guys it's Dr. Phelps over here at Achieve Balance Chiropractic and I'm

here with Miss Lauren she is I'm going to share her chiropractic experience in

our office and what she's noticed different since starting chiropractic care.

So Laura what have you noticed the biggest changes since starting care in the

office? Okay so the reason I started to see Dr. Phelps was because I had a lot

of tightness and discomfort and my jaw and my neck and my shoulders, which is a

little different from what most people come to chiropractic care for is

typically you know they're back but I was having a lot of trouble with just

like speaking, my jaw would be so tight I wouldn't want to talk to people, I would

just get kind of quiet and reserved. I also noticed like I wasn't moving very

well with my neck, I always just felt so tight in my shoulders and my posture

needed a lot of correction as well. So I talked to a friend and she suggested I

come see Dr. Phelps and I'm so happy she did because instantly I felt like we

connected. She was able to just help me with my jaw, align it properly. I used to

have this like really bad clicking sensation on the right side and now it's

totally gone. Yay! Yeah, she she showed me some exercises I can do at

home so if I if I start to feel a little more tight I can do that at home. It

usually relieves it and helps my jaw stretch out a little bit more so overall

I feel like I've just had tremendous improvement and I'm really thankful for

you and everything you've done for me so thank you! Your so very welcome, Thank you for being part of

our office and and this is a very common thing that folks understand or know

about is with the TMJD and how that affects how a person can function. I mean

just eating a simple lunch can be a chore or something you don't even look forward

to and there's so much joy that's brought around the community of food

whenever you're sharing in that community and that can be really

detrimental. Let alone how your face can hurt all day long can be really

distracting for life so if your having any jaw or TMJD issues please

don't hesitate to reach out to us. Or if you just have questions by all means we're here

to help in any way that we can, and Miss Laura, I am thrilled, I love having you in

the office you're just a beautiful spirit. Aww, I love being here, Thank you!

And we're just really really happy that you have had such awesome awesome success. Thank

you so much! You guys have a great day thank you so much for listening

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét