Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 2 2017

DEGSY MOST BEAUTIFUL TINY HOUSE BY 84 LUMBER

For more infomation >> Degsy Most Beautiful Tiny House By 84 Lumber | Tiny House Design Ideas - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Snatches & Tension Squats feat. Sali Arian | Powerful Ep. 8 | Catie Leta - Duration: 4:08.

I am currently traveling from Frankfurt back to Düsseldorf

and I stopped at the ASC Zeilsheim

for a little - how can I say - in between break

at the weightlifting club and this is Sali

hey, how are you?

what are you training today?

I have snatches on my schedule today

...so snatches, back squats, front squats...

and a few accessory exercises and strength exercises

the usual when you are doing weightlifting

and because I am not that good at weightlifting at all, I will probably mostly film Sali

ah, we do this together

Let's see!

this is definitely too small!

that's way too small...

one, two, three, four...

one, two,... come on

slow... com one

you can do that

slow... slow...

push

Didn't you say only 3 and not 4 seconds when it gets heavy?

no no no

he is killing me!

OK, bend your legs, core tight

and four seconds to go down

one, two, three, four...

and up... 1,2,3,4

and slowly down again

and slow down

come on... you can do five. and don't get faster

control your movement, slowly down

and knees out... slowly... and the last one

burns!

Burns?

So, this was a short workout intermezzo

we did a few snatches

and I learned that I have to pay attention to my shoulder position

yes, this is important

and then we just did some tension squats

and these really burn

going up and down with no break

Tension FRONT squats though

yes, it was definitely fun - You're welcome

Thanks that I could stop by on my little roadtrip

yeah, cool that you were here and joined the training

maybe you will come and visit me in Finland one day

or on Bali... or wherever I am...

but really nice, and when I come back to the Frankfurt area...

I will pass by

You're are always welcome!

Thank you again & thank you for watching! See you next time. Ciao!

For more infomation >> Snatches & Tension Squats feat. Sali Arian | Powerful Ep. 8 | Catie Leta - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Hé Lộ Tử Vi thứ 5 ngày 3/8/2017 của 12 con giáp Xem tu vi hang ngay thu nam 12 con giap hằng ngày - Duration: 15:46.

For more infomation >> Hé Lộ Tử Vi thứ 5 ngày 3/8/2017 của 12 con giáp Xem tu vi hang ngay thu nam 12 con giap hằng ngày - Duration: 15:46.

-------------------------------------------

Was it all a Dream? By Chloé - Duration: 1:25.

This is the spirit of Zion.

I can sense its nearness even

as I am thousands of miles away.

Mystery and meaning, existence and infinity,

particular and universal at once.

Supernatural beauty, this is the full

range of humanity and divinity.

Normal and miraculous, magical polarity of oneness.

Extraordinary, everywhere else

is a dreamland, a beautiful delusion

Yet to wake in Zion is to wake where there is no dream,

where the unreal becomes real, where everything is possible.

Where a voice whispers to all who bare witness,

I am the greatness that lies within you.

I am your destiny, the reason why you were born.

I am the rhythm of your heartbeat that dares you to dance.

I am the song of liberation, I am the source of all love,

the moment of your birth, the place where all return.

For more infomation >> Was it all a Dream? By Chloé - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

найтивыход stories 31/07/-01/08/2017 - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> найтивыход stories 31/07/-01/08/2017 - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Xiaomi Mi Drone 4K - Volo su Villanova (Ostuni)! Miglior Drone del 2017! - Flight ITA - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> Xiaomi Mi Drone 4K - Volo su Villanova (Ostuni)! Miglior Drone del 2017! - Flight ITA - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Bánh Mì 12 - Khi 2 Ta Về Một Nhà- Chuyện Vợ Chồng| 3D Production - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> Bánh Mì 12 - Khi 2 Ta Về Một Nhà- Chuyện Vợ Chồng| 3D Production - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Your Spiritual Health - Part 2 - Enjoying Everyday Life - Duration: 28:33.

ANNOUNCER: THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM IS PAID FOR BY

THE FRIENDS AND PARTNERS OF JOYCE MEYER MINISTRIES.

JOYCE: YOU CAN'T HAVE THE KIND OF LIFE THAT GOD WANTS

YOU TO HAVE ON YOUR GRANDMA'S FAITH, OR ON MAMA'S FAITH, OR ON

THE GOD YOUR PASTOR KNOWS.

YOU NEED TO KNOW HIM.

[MUSIC]

JOYCE: WE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THE QUALITY OF LIFE THAT GOD

HAS GIVEN US.

SEE, IT'S NOT JUST A, "YEAH, I'M BREATHING SO THAT MEANS

I'M ALIVE."

THE LIFE THAT GOD HAS GIVEN US IS, COMES FROM A WORD "ZOE,"

WHICH MEANS "LIFE AS GOD HAS IT."

THAT'S THE KIND OF LIFE THAT'S IN YOU.

WHEN YOU'RE BORN AGAIN, YOU RECEIVE THE GOD KIND OF LIFE

ON THE INSIDE OF YOU.

NOW, HONEY, THAT'LL PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE, I DON'T CARE HOW

MANY PROBLEMS YOU'VE GOT, IF YOU LEARN TO FOCUS ON

THE RIGHT THING.

AND GOD SAID, "IF YOU EAT OF THE TREE THAT I'M TELLING YOU NOT

TO EAT OF," HE SAID, "YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING ELSE.

ONE THING I DON'T WANT YOU TO DO."

ISN'T IT AMAZING?

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: "YOU CAN EAT OF EVERY TREE IN THE GARDEN.

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT, FREELY EAT.

JUST DON'T TOUCH THAT ONE."

WELL, YOU KNOW, IT'S AMAZING, THE ONE WE'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO

TOUCH, THE ONE THING WE'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO.

AND OF COURSE, SATAN LIED AND TEMPTED, AND THEY GAVE IN.

AND GOD TOLD 'EM, "IF YOU DO WHAT I'M TELLING YOU NOT TO DO,

YOU SHALL SURELY DIE."

WELL, HE DIDN'T MEAN THEY WERE GONNA FALL OVER DEAD AND NOT

BREATHE ANYMORE.

HE MEANT THAT THAT LIFE THAT WAS ON THE INSIDE OF THEM,

THAT CANDLE THAT WAS IN THEM, WAS GONNA BECOME DARK AGAIN.

AND SO MANY OF US ARE JUST LIKE, "OH."

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: "HOW YOU DOIN', BROTHER SMITH?"

"MAN, I'M GOIN' THROUGH, JUST TRYIN' TO MAKE IT."

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: AND I DON'T MEAN THAT WE DON'T HAVE PROBLEMS.

AND I DON'T MEAN THAT WE DON'T TALK HONESTLY ABOUT OUR

PROBLEMS.

BUT I DO BELIEVE WE FOCUS ON THE WRONG STUFF.

I THINK WE FOCUS FAR TOO MUCH ON WHAT WE DON'T HAVE AND NOT

ENOUGH ON WHAT WE DO HAVE.

WE FOCUS FAR TOO MUCH ON WHAT'S WRONG AND NOT ENOUGH

ON WHAT IS RIGHT.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: YOU KNOW WHAT?

THERE'S THINGS IN MY LIFE THAT I COULD DO WITHOUT, BUT YOU KNOW

WHAT?

I GOT UP THIS MORNING AND I COULD WALK, TALK, SEE, AND HEAR.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: SO WE NEED TO GET BACK TO SOME GOOD OLD-FASHIONED

SACRIFICIAL OBEDIENCE.

THANK YOU.

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: THANK YOU.

AND HERE'S WHAT I WANNA SAY ABOUT OBEDIENCE BEFORE WE EVEN

GET STARTED.

I'M NOT ASKING YOU TO FOLLOW A BUNCH OF RULES AND REGULATIONS,

NOT ONES THAT THE CHURCH HAS MADE FOR YOU, OR EVEN ONES THAT

YOU MAKE FOR YOURSELF.

I'M ASKING YOU TONIGHT TO MAKE A COMMITMENT TO BE LED

AND GUIDED BY THE PROMPTINGS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

AND SEE, LIFE GETS EXCITING WHEN YOU COMMIT TO FOLLOW

THE HOLY SPIRIT BECAUSE HE WILL DEAL WITH

EACH ONE OF US A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENTLY.

YOU KNOW, I MIGHT HAVE YAY AND SO PLANNED FOR MY MORNING TIME

WITH GOD, AND YOURS MIGHT BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

SEE, THINGS GET BORING WHEN WE LAY DOWN A BUNCH OF RULES AND

REGULATIONS FOR EVERYBODY, AND EVERYBODY THINKS THEY'VE GOTTA

DO EVERYTHING THE EXACT SAME WAY THAT EVERYBODY ELSE DOES IT.

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS VERY CREATIVE, AND HE HAS A LOT OF

REALLY COOL IDEAS.

AND HE KNOWS YOU, AND HE KNOWS WHAT WILL WORK FOR YOU, AND HE

KNOWS WHAT WON'T WORK FOR YOU.

BUT WHEN YOU LIVE UNDER THE LAW, YOU'RE SO AFRAID TO GET OUTSIDE

OF THE PRESCRIBED LINES OF WHAT ANYBODY DOES THAT PRETTY SOON

YOU'RE JUST SUFFOCATED WITH BOREDOM.

AND YES, THERE ARE A LOT OF CHRISTIANS THAT ARE JUST BORED.

YOU GO TO CHURCH.

YOU GO HOME.

YOU GO TO CHURCH.

YOU GO HOME.

YOU GO TO CHURCH.

YOU GO HOME.

YOU GO TO CHURCH.

YOU GO HOME.

ROMANS CHAPTER 7, VERSE 6: "BUT NOW WE ARE

DISCHARGED FROM THE LAW AND HAVE TERMINATED ALL INTERCOURSE WITH

IT, HAVING DIED TO WHAT ONCE RESTRAINED AND HELD US CAPTIVE.

SO NOW WE SERVE NOT UNDER [OBEDIENCE TO] THE OLD CODE OF

WRITTEN REGULATIONS, BUT [UNDER OBEDIENCE TO THE PROMPTINGS]

OF THE SPIRIT IN NEWNESS [OF LIFE]."

C'MON, THIS IS A MUCH BETTER DEAL.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: SEE, I MEAN, LET'S JUST GET PRACTICAL.

I LOVE EXAMPLES.

LET'S JUST SAY THAT, I DON'T KNOW, YOU'RE IN A BIBLE STUDY

GROUP, OR YOU'VE GOT A GROUP OF FRIENDS, YOU'VE GOT A SMALL

GROUP YOU GO TO IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK, AND EVERYBODY'S TRYIN'

TO READ THEIR BIBLE THROUGH EVERY YEAR, AND IT JUST DON'T

WORK FOR YOU.

YOU JUST, YOU TRY.

YOU JUST, YOU GOT SO MANY CHAPTERS YOU GOTTA READ EVERY

DAY TO KEEP UP WITH THE PLAN, AND IT JUST, YOU'RE JUST, IT'S

JUST NOT WORKIN' FOR YOU.

WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT?

MAYBE THAT'S NOT THE WAY GOD WANTS YOU TO DO IT.

MAYBE THERE'S ANOTHER-- "WELL, BUT EVERYBODY ELSE."

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: WELL, I WONDER HOW MANY OF THEM ARE DOING IT UNDER

OBLIGATION TOO JUST BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT THEY SHOULD DO IT

'CAUSE EVERYBODY ELSE IS DOING IT.

AND I'M NOT SAYIN' THAT IT'S NOT, I MEAN, IT'S A GREAT THING

TO DO.

BUT I'VE NEVER, I'VE NEVER READ THE WHOLE BIBLE THROUGH IN

1 YEAR.

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: AND I'M NOT TRYIN' TO SAY BECAUSE I HAVEN'T DONE IT

IT'S NOT A GOOD THING TO DO.

BUT I'M TRYING TO USE THIS AS AN EXAMPLE THAT I TRIED AND IT

DIDN'T WORK FOR ME.

YOU KNOW WHY?

BECAUSE I'M LIKE A SUBJECT STUDIER.

AND SO I CAN START, AND THEN I'LL GET TO SOMETHIN' THAT

INTERESTS ME, AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN ONE VERSE IS NOT

ENOUGH BECAUSE I'M A TEACHER.

I WANNA GET IN THERE AND FIND OUT EVERYTHING I CAN ABOUT THAT

ONE THING.

SO BEFORE I KNOW IT, I'M IN THE CONCORDANCE

LOOKIN' UP EVERY SCRIPTURE I CAN FIND ON ANGER,

OR SOMETHIN' ELSE.

AND EVERYBODY JUST DOESN'T LEARN THE SAME WAY.

I'M JUST TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT WANTS TO

LEAD YOU.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: C'MON, IT GETS EXCITING WHEN YOU LET HIM LEAD

YOU, AMEN?

AND THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT WE CAN ALL JUST GO OFF ON OUR OWN

AND DO WHATEVER WE FEEL LIKE DOING.

THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M SAYING.

BUT WHEN YOU'RE LED BY THE PROMPTINGS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT,

YOU PLAN AND GOD LAUGHS.

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: AND I'M ALL FOR HAVIN' A PLAN.

I HAVE A PLAN EVERY DAY.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?

I CAN TELL YOU THERE'S VERY FEW DAYS THAT IT EVER WORKS OUT

EXACTLY THE WAY I PLANNED IT.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: AND THAT'S OKAY.

I GET DONE WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO GET DONE.

AND I'M VERY FOCUSED.

AND I'M VERY DISCIPLINED.

SO IT'S NOT LIKE I'M MAKIN' A PLAN AND THEN NOT, YOU KNOW,

JUST BEIN' IRRESPONSIBLE.

I'M JUST SAYING THAT YOU GOTTA GIVE GOD ROOM.

IF YOU WANNA LOVE YOUR LIFE, YOU'VE GOTTA GIVE GOD SOME ROOM

TO INTERRUPT YOU, AMEN?

AUDIENCE: AMEN.

JOYCE: HOW MANY OF YOU WANNA BE USED BY GOD?

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: ALL RIGHT, IF YOU REALLY MEAN IT, I CAN TELL YOU

THAT GOD WILL USE YOU EVERY SINGLE DAY IF YOU'LL LISTEN

TO HIM.

EVERY DAY, GOD'LL USE YOU EVERY DAY IF YOU'LL LISTEN

TO HIM.

AND A LOT OF IT WILL BE IN THINGS THAT SEEM SMALL

AND INSIGNIFICANT.

BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHIN'.

WHAT SEEMS INSIGNIFICANT TO YOU CAN BE LIFE-CHANGING TO

SOMEBODY ELSE.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: ABSOLUTELY LIFE-CHANGING TO SOMEBODY ELSE.

I'LL GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE.

I DON'T TELL THESE THINGS TO MAKE MYSELF LOOK GOOD.

IT'S JUST A PARABLE SO I'LL JUST SHARE IT WITH YOU LIKE I SHOUT

IN MY HEART ALL THE TIME.

I WAS, WENT IN A COFFEE SHOP, GET A COFFEE AND THEY HAD A NEW

COFFEE PRESS THAT THEY WERE SELLING THAT SHE SAID,

"I'LL MAKE YOU A FRENCH PRESS."

I SAID, "OH, I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN THE GROUNDS GET IN

MY COFFEE."

AND I WANTED HER TO DO A POUR OVER.

AND SHE SAID, "WELL, THE GROUNDS WON'T GET IN YOUR COFFEE

WITH THIS ONE.

THIS IS REALLY COOL.

THIS IS AWESOME.

IT'S," YOU KNOW?

SO SHE MADE ME A CUP OF COFFEE, AND IT WAS REALLY A GOOD CUP OF

COFFEE.

SOME KINDA DOUBLE FILTER SO THE GROUNDS DON'T GET THROUGH IT.

AND SO IN THE PROCESS SHE WAS, SHE JUST SAID, SHE SAID, "I

JUST, I REALLY WANNA GET ONE OF THOSE," BUT SHE SAID, "I JUST,

I CAN'T AFFORD IT YET."

NOW, SHE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT YOU

WOULD'VE PROBABLY THOUGHT I'D BE HANGIN' OUT WITH.

HER HAIR WAS THREE DIFFERENT COLORS.

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: AND SHE HAD MANY PIERCINGS IN MANY PLACES, AND

MANY TATTOOS IN MANY PLACES.

BUT SHE WAS JUST AS SWEET AS SHE COULD BE.

SEE, WE ARE SO WEIRD.

WE GET SO CAUGHT UP IN LOOKING AT THE OUTSIDE.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: SO ANYWAY, I DON'T WANNA SHARE TOO MUCH OF THAT

'CAUSE I'VE GOT IT IN ANOTHER SERIES THAT I PUT TOGETHER.

BUT THE POINT IS, IS SEE, I'VE KINDA LEARNED IF I'M GONNA

DEDICATE EVERYTHING TO GOD, THEN MY MONEY BELONGS TO HIM TOO.

AND IT'S FINE TO HAVE YOUR LITTLE TITHING MONEY STUCK

OVER HERE.

BUT WHAT IF GOD ASKED YOU FOR SOME THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE IN

YOUR TITHING POCKET?

WHAT IF GOD ASKED YOU FOR SOMETHIN' BEYOND WHAT YOU

PLANNED TO GIVE?

I FELT LIKE I WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE THE GIRL THE MONEY TO BUY

THIS COFFEE POT.

NOW, YOU KNOW, YES, SOMETIMES YOU JUST FEEL REALLY DUMB WHEN

YOU DO THAT KINDA STUFF.

'CAUSE, I MEAN, WHO JUST WALKS UP TO SOMEBODY AND HANDS 'EM,

THIS COFFEE POT WAS $130, AND SAYS, "HERE, I JUST WANNA

BLESS YOU WITH THIS."

SO I TOOK MY COFFEE, WALKED OUTSIDE, AND YOU KNOW, GOD

WAS JUST AGGRAVATING ME.

HOW MANY OF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: SO I'VE KINDA LEARNED UNLESS I WANNA BE AGGRAVATED ALL

DAY AND THEN GO HOME AND KNOW THAT I MISSED GOD AND FEEL LIKE

A LOUSE, YOU KNOW, THEN I MIGHT AS WELL JUST BE WILLING TO BE

EMBARRASSED, OR WHATEVER.

I MEAN, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE GONNA SAY, YOU KNOW?

AND SO I WENT BACK AND I CALLED HER OVER, AND I SAID,

"YOU KNOW WHAT?" I SAID, "YOU'RE JUST SUCH

A NICE YOUNG LADY."

AND I SAID, "I JUST FELT LIKE GOD WANTED ME TO BLESS YOU WITH

THE MONEY TO BUY THAT COFFEE PRESS."

AND SHE GOES, "OH NO!" I MEAN, SHE'S LIKE, YOU'D HAVE

THOUGHT I SHOT HER. "OH! NO!"

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: AND I'M LIKE, "OH NO."

I'M THINKIN', "DON'T MAKE A SCENE.

JUST TAKE IT."

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: AND SO I SAID, "NO, REALLY."

I SAID, "IT'S, I JUST, I JUST WANNA BLESS YOU."

I SAID, "I JUST, I JUST WANNA BLESS YOU.

GOD'S BLESSED ME, AND I JUST WANNA BLESS YOU."

WELL, SHE CRIED, AND YOU KNOW, THE WHOLE THING THAT PEOPLE DO.

OKAY, SO NOW, LISTEN.

SO, I MEAN, GOD IS SO COOL.

SO LATER I WENT TO THE BATHROOM UP IN THE TOP PART OF THE STORE,

AND WHO'S IN THERE BUT THE GIRL?

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: NOW, WHY WOULD SHE END UP IN THE SAME BATHROOM THAT I'M

IN AT THE SAME TIME THAT I'M IN THERE?

BECAUSE GOD WAS USIN' MY FEW BUCKS TO SPEAK SOMETHIN' TO

THIS GIRL.

SO THIS IS WHAT SHE SAYS TO ME.

SHE SAYS, "OKAY, I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHY.

YOU ARE THE KINDEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD."

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: NOW, OBVIOUSLY, I'M NOT THE KINDEST PERSON IN

THE WHOLE WORLD.

I WISH I WAS.

BUT SHE HAD NOT EXPERIENCED THAT KIND OF KINDNESS.

SHE JUST HADN'T SEEN IT.

SO HERE'S WHAT SHE SAYS TO ME.

I SAID, "WELL," I SAID, "LOOK, I'M A CHRISTIAN.

GOD'S REALLY BLESSED MY LIFE, AND I JUST FELT LIKE HE WANTED

ME TO BLESS YOU.

HE WANTS YOU TO KNOW THAT HE LOVES YOU."

AND SHE SAID, "MY MOTHER DIED OF CANCER WHEN I WAS 7, AND I'VE

BEEN MAD AT," SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO REFER TO HIM SO SHE

SAID, "MY HIGHER POWER."

AND SHE SAID, "THIS REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME."

NOW, THAT'S THE KIND OF STUFF THAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU'RE LED

BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: YOU THINK I WASN'T HAPPY THE REST OF THE DAY?

WHOO!

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: NOW, SEE, GOD TOLD ADAM IN GENESIS, HE SAID,

"I'VE GIVEN YOU DOMINION AND AUTHORITY, AND I WANT YOU TO

SUBDUE THE EARTH," AND THIS IS WHAT THE AMPLIFIED BIBLE SAYS,

"USE ALL OF ITS VAST RESOURCES IN THE SERVICE OF GOD AND MAN."

SEE, GOD DOESN'T WANT US TO USE OUR STUFF JUST TO BLESS

OURSELVES AND TO LIVE SELFISH, SELF-CENTERED LIVES.

YES, HE WANTS US TO TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES AND HAVE NICE THINGS,

BUT GOD SAYS, "I WANT YOU TO USE WHAT YOU'VE GOT TO BRING PEOPLE

TO ME AND TO BE A BLESSING TO THEM."

SO HERE'S THE THING.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: AND YOU KNOW?

SOMETHIN' LIKE THAT MIGHT NOT HAPPEN TO ME AGAIN FOR

3, 4, OR 5 MONTHS, OR A YEAR.

I DON'T KNOW.

ALL I'M SAYIN' IS IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HANG OUT WITH GOD,

IF YOU WANNA DO LIFE WITH GOD, IF YOU WANNA BE USED BY GOD, YOU

DON'T NEED A PULPIT TO BE USED BY GOD.

YOU DON'T NEED A MICROPHONE TO BE USED BY GOD.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: AND I WOULD NOT, I HAVEN'T TOLD ANYBODY THAT

TILL I TOLD YOU.

YOU DON'T GO AROUND TELLIN' EVERYBODY WHAT YOU DO.

AND I'M ONLY TELLING YOU BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO LEARN FROM IT,

CERTAINLY NOT TO BRAG ON MYSELF.

BUT I'M JUST TELLING YOU THAT GOD MAY JUST TELL YOU TO TELL

A CLERK THE COLOR SHE'S GOT ON LOOKS GOOD ON HER.

YOU KNOW, PEOPLE NEED TO BE ENCOURAGED.

AND WE DON'T NEED TO GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY AND GET OUT IN

THE WORLD AND BE SOUR-FACED, GROUCHY, CRABBY, RUDE,

EMOTIONAL, INCONSISTENT.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: AND THEN WONDER WHAT'S WRONG.

GOD WILL PROMPT US TO DO OR NOT TO DO, AND WE DON'T HAVE TO DO

OR NOT TO DO.

MOST OF THOSE THINGS ARE NOT GONNA KEEP US OUT OF HEAVEN, BUT

THEY ARE GONNA MESS WITH THE QUALITY OF LIFE THAT WE HAVE

WHILE WE'RE HERE.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: AND WHAT I'M ASKIN' YOU TONIGHT ALL OVER THIS

BUILDING AND WATCHING BY TV, DO YOU WANNA JUST GO TO HEAVEN, OR

DO YOU WANNA ENJOY THE JOURNEY?

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: DO YOU WANNA JUST GO TO HEAVEN, OR DO YOU WANNA TAKE

A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WITH YOU?

[AUDIENCE CHEERING]

JOYCE: SEE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN TO THAT

LITTLE GIRL.

GOD MAY SEND SOMEBODY ELSE ALONG.

HE MAY HAVE TO SEND SOMEBODY ELSE ALONG.

HE MAY HAVE TO SEND SOMEBODY ELSE ALONG.

BUT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER THAT DAY.

I BELIEVE THAT OBEDIENCE IS RATHER PROGRESSIVE.

I DON'T THINK THAT ANYBODY JUST GETS BORN AGAIN, AND THE NEXT

MORNING THEY WAKE UP AND THEY'RE READY TO FULLY, COMPLETELY,

100% OBEY GOD IN EVERY AREA OF THEIR LIFE.

[LAUGHING]

THE ISRAELITES, I LOVE THE WAY IT SAYS IT IN THE BIBLE.

IT SAYS, "THEY JOURNEYED FROM PLACE TO PLACE, AND THEY

TRAVELED IN STAGES."

AND I THINK THAT THAT'S THE WAY WE MATURE IN GOD.

LIKE, IF YOU LOOK UP THE WORD "METAMORPHOSE," WHICH MEANS

"COMPLETE TRANSFORMATION," WHICH IS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS WE HAVE,

THAT HE CHANGES US COMPLETELY.

THAT MEANS OUR NATURES CHANGE.

WE BECOME SOMETHING ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT WE WERE.

AND IF YOU RELATE IT BACK TO THE FEW INSECTS THAT HAVE

A METAMORPHOSE, THE DICTIONARY SAYS, "IT HAPPENS IN DISTINCT

STAGES."

YOU SEE, I BELIEVE THAT WE CHANGE IN STAGES.

SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE AND IT'LL CREATE

A BIG CHANGE.

YOU'RE BORN AGAIN.

BIG CHANGE.

AND THEN YOU JUST KINDA STAY THERE AND STAY THERE AND STAY

THERE UNTIL YOU GET KINDA SICK OF IT.

AND THEN YOU'RE LIKE, "GOD, YOU GOTTA DO SOMETHING."

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: AND WHEN YOU GET DESPERATE ENOUGH THAT YOU DON'T

CARE WHAT HE DOES, THEN MAYBE YOU GET FILLED WITH

THE HOLY GHOST, AND--

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: YOU KNOW, FOR ME, A HUGE STAGE OF GROWTH IN MY LIFE,

HUGE, IT WAS HUGE FOR ME, WAS LEARNING TO SEEK GOD FOR WHO HE

WAS, NOT FOR JUST WHAT HE COULD DO FOR ME.

OH MY GOSH, THAT WAS SO LIFE CHANGING FOR ME BECAUSE UNTIL

THEN I JUST WENT TO GOD WITH EVERYTHING I NEEDED.

AND HE WANTED ME TO CHANGE AND START ASKING HIM WHAT HE NEEDED

INSTEAD OF GIVING HIM MY LIST OF EVERYTHING HE HAD TO

DO TO KEEP A SMILE ON MY FACE FOR 1 MORE DAY.

C'MON, ARE YOU WITH ME?

AUDIENCE: YEAH!

JOYCE: "OH, GOD, IF YOU DON'T DO THIS, I DON'T THINK I CAN DO

THIS ANYMORE, GOD.

I'M JUST GONNA QUIT AND GIVE UP IF YOU DON'T DO THIS."

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: DON'T THREATEN GOD.

IT'S USELESS.

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: TOTALLY POINTLESS TO THREATEN GOD.

AND BESIDES THAT, YOU AIN'T GONNA GIVE UP 'CAUSE

YOU'RE IN TOO FAR NOW.

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: BUT WOW, HOW LIFE CHANGING.

SO THAT WAS ANOTHER STAGE FOR ME.

AND I THINK IT'S VERY POSSIBLE THAT FOR SOME OF YOU WATCHING

THIS, OR FOR MANY OF YOU WHO ARE HERE TONIGHT, MAYBE THIS IS

GONNA BE ONE OF THOSE TURNING POINT STAGES FOR YOU IN YOUR

LIFE, WHERE YOU'RE LIKE, "WOW."

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: "WOW.

OH."

SO MAYBE AFTER YOU'VE HEARD WHAT I SAID WE SHOULD GO BACK AND ASK

OUR QUESTION AGAIN.

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE READY TO OPEN UP YOUR WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE?

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: OKAY, NOW, I'M JUST GONNA TELL YA, WHEN YOU OPEN UP

THE WHOLE DEAL TO HIM, HE'S GONNA MESS IN SOME STUFF THAT

YOU'D RATHER HE NOT MESS IN.

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: JUST SAYIN'.

DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YA.

2 PETER CHAPTER 1, VERSE 3: "FOR HIS DIVINE POWER

HAS BESTOWED UPON US ALL THINGS THAT [ARE

REQUISITE AND SUITED] TO LIFE AND GODLINESS," NOT A BREATHING

LIFE, THE GOD KIND OF LIFE, "THROUGH THE [FULL, PERSONAL]

KNOWLEDGE OF HIM WHO CALLED US BY AND TO HIS OWN GLORY

AND EXCELLENCE."

THAT ONE VERSE COULD MAKE A FOUR-PART SERIES.

GOD HAS CALLED US TO BE EXCELLENT, NOT MEDIOCRE.

EXCELLENT.

BOY, WE'RE MISSIN' THAT IN THE WORLD TODAY.

BOY, ARE WE MISSIN' THAT IN THE WORLD TODAY.

EXCELLENT PEOPLE SAY WHAT THEY'RE GONNA DO AND DO WHAT

THEY SAID.

EXCELLENT PEOPLE GO THE EXTRA MILE.

EXCELLENT PEOPLE DON'T LEAVE MESSES FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO

CLEAN UP.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: BUT THAT'S NOT MY MESSAGE TONIGHT.

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: AND HE SAID, "IT COMES THROUGH THE [FULL, PERSONAL]

KNOWLEDGE OF HIM."

YOU CAN'T HAVE THE KIND OF LIFE THAT GOD WANTS YOU TO HAVE ON

YOUR GRANDMA'S FAITH, OR ON MAMA'S FAITH, OR ON THE GOD

YOUR PASTOR KNOWS.

YOU NEED TO KNOW HIM.

"AND THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE, THAT WE WOULD KNOW GOD."

AND THE APOSTLE PAUL SAID, "MY DETERMINED PURPOSE IS TO KNOW

HIM AND THE POWER OF HIS RESURRECTION."

YOU DON'T GET THE POWER OF HIS RESURRECTION IF YOU DON'T

KNOW HIM.

AND KNOWING HIM REQUIRES WHAT?

TIME.

YOU CAN BE AS CLOSE TO GOD AS YOU WANNA BE.

IT JUST DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH TIME YOU WANNA PUT INTO IT.

[HUMMING]

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: "WELL, I WISH I HAD THE RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD THAT

SISTER BROWN HAS."

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: WELL, SWEETIE, SHE DIDN'T GET IT WISHIN'.

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: AND YOU WON'T EITHER.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: ALL RIGHT, I'M GONNA BEHAVE.

VERSE 4: "BY MEANS OF THESE," HE'S TALKIN' ABOUT HIS PROMISES.

"BY MEANS OF THESE HE HAS BESTOWED ON US HIS PRECIOUS

AND EXCEEDINGLY GREAT PROMISES, SO THAT THROUGH THEM YOU MIGHT

ESCAPE [BY FLIGHT] FROM THE MORAL DECAY (THE ROTTENNESS AND

THE CORRUPTION) THAT'S IN THE WORLD BECAUSE OF COVETOUSNESS

(LUST, GREED), AND BECOME A SHARER (OR A PARTAKER)

OF THE DIVINE NATURE."

NOW, BECAUSE HE'S DONE EVERYTHING ELSE WE'RE

FULLY LOADED.

WE GOT IT.

WE GOT IT.

SO VERSE 5 SAYS, BASICALLY: "BECAUSE OF EVERYTHING ELSE I'VE

TOLD YOU, NOW HERE'S WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO."

"FOR THIS VERY REASON, ADD YOUR DILIGENCE [TO THE PROMISES],

EMPLOY EVERY EFFORT IN EXERCISING YOUR FAITH TO DEVELOP

VIRTUE (EXCELLENCE, RESOLUTION, CHRISTIAN ENERGY), AND IN

[EXERCISING] VIRTUE [YOU WILL DEVELOP] KNOWLEDGE

(AND INTELLIGENCE), AND IN [EXERCISING] KNOWLEDGE [YOU WILL

DEVELOP] SELF-CONTROL, AND IN [EXERCISING] SELF-CONTROL

[YOU WILL DEVELOP] STEADFASTNESS (PATIENCE, ENDURANCE), AND IN

[EXERCISING] STEADFASTNESS [YOU WILL DEVELOP] GODLINESS

(AND PIETY), AND IN [EXERCISING]

GODLINESS," IS ANYBODY TIRED YET?

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: WE'VE DONE A LOT OF EXERCISING HERE JUST IN

THE LAST FEW MINUTES.

C'MON, ARE YOU GETTING THIS.

"AND IN [EXERCISING] GODLINESS [WE WILL DEVELOP] BROTHERLY

AFFECTION, AND IN [EXERCISING]

BROTHERLY AFFECTION [WE WILL DEVELOP] CHRISTIAN LOVE."

WHEW.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: NOW, THE GOOD NEWS IS, IS YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT IN

YOUR OWN STRENGTH.

AND SEE, I WANNA BE VERY CAREFUL BECAUSE, BECAUSE OF

OUR NATURE, THE WAY WE ARE, AND BECAUSE OF THE LIES OF SATAN,

THERE'S A PART OF US THAT ACTUALLY KINDA LIKES

A TO-DO LIST.

"OKAY, JOYCE GAVE ME SEVEN MORE THINGS NOW THAT I NEED TO DO

IN ORDER TO BE RIGHT WITH GOD."

NO, YOU'RE ALREADY RIGHT WITH GOD.

YOU'VE ALREADY GOT IT.

YOU'RE NOT TRYIN TO GET IT.

YOU'VE GOT IT, SEE?

NOT, "I'M TRYIN' TO GET IT," "I'VE GOT IT."

AND NOW ALL YOU'RE DOING IS RESPONDING TO WHAT YOU'VE

ALREADY GOT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SHARE WHAT YOU'VE GOT WITH

THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T GOT IT.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: I NOW, THAT'S NOT PROPER ENGLISH.

I DID IT ON PURPOSE.

I WANT YOU TO GO HOME AND FOLLOW THE HOLY SPIRIT.

YOU HAVE A DIVINE HELPER.

YOU HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOUR LIFE TO GUIDE YOU INTO

ALL THE TRUTH.

HE'S THE COMFORTER, THE COUNSELOR, THE HELPER,

THE ADVOCATE, THE INTERCESSOR, THE STRENGTHENER, THE STAND-BY.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: WILL YOU OPEN YOUR WHOLE LIFE TO GOD AND LET HIM

GET INVOLVED IN HOW YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY?

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT?

YOUR ATTITUDES TOWARD PEOPLE?

AND YOU KNOW WHAT?

WHEN THE INCREASE OF THE GOVERNMENT OF YOUR LIFE IS

TURNED OVER TO HIM, THEN YOUR PEACE ALSO INCREASES IN EQUAL

MEASURE, AND YOUR POWER.

OKAY, NOW, FATHER, WE THANK YOU FOR THE WORD YOU GAVE US

TONIGHT, AND I PRAY THAT IT BEARS GOOD FRUIT, GOOD, GOOD,

GOOD, GOOD FRUIT IN EVERY PERSON'S LIFE.

AND LORD, WE PRAY THAT IF THERE'S ANYBODY HERE TONIGHT

THAT'S NEVER RECEIVED YOU AS THEIR SAVIOR, THAT TONIGHT THEY

WOULD SURRENDER.

WE'RE TALKIN' ABOUT SURRENDERING DIFFERENT AREAS OF OUR LIFE, BUT

THERE ARE PEOPLE IN HERE WHO NEED TO JUST SURRENDER THEIR

LIFE, THEY NEED TO BE BORN AGAIN.

THEY NEED TO RECEIVE YOU AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR.

SO I PRAY EVEN NOW THAT CONVICTION WOULD COME ON PEOPLE

THAT ARE NOT RIGHT WITH YOU, AND THIS WOULD BE THEIR MOMENT TO BE

BORN AGAIN.

THIS WOULD BE THEIR MOMENT TO RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST

AS THEIR SAVIOR.

JOYCE: OUR SPIRITUAL HEALTH IS DETERMINED BY HOW MUCH TIME

WE SPEND WITH GOD, OUR LEVEL OF OBEDIENCE TO HIS WORD, AND HOW

WELL WE FOLLOW THE PROMPTINGS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

AND TODAY WE WANNA OFFER YOU MORE GOOD WORD ABOUT "HEALTHY

LIVING: SPIRIT, SOUL & BODY," FOUR CDS.

PLUS, WE'RE ALSO OFFERING YOU A BOOK CALLED

"GOOD HEALTH, GOOD LIFE."

YOU NEED TO BE AS HEALTHY AS YOU CAN BE IN EVERY AREA OF YOUR

LIFE, AND THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO COME UP HIGHER IN ANY AREA THAT

YOU NEED TO.

GOD BLESS YOU.

HAVE A GREAT DAY.

ANNOUNCER: GOD CARES ABOUT EVERY ASPECT OF OUR LIVES,

NOT JUST OUR SPIRITUAL HEALTH.

LEARN TO COOPERATE WITH GOD TO MAKE HEALTHY CHOICES.

GET TO THE ROOT OF EMOTIONAL PAIN.

AND TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR THOUGHTS WITH JOYCE'S FOUR-CD

SERIES "HEALTHY LIVING: SPIRIT, SOUL & BODY," AND THE BOOK

"GOOD HEALTH, GOOD LIFE," FOCUSING ON PHYSICAL

AND SPIRITUAL WELLNESS.

THESE RESOURCES ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR GIFT OF...OR MORE.

TO ORDER, CALL US TOLL FREE AT...

OR VISIT US AT JOYCEMEYER.ORG.

ANNOUNCER: SOME MORNINGS EVERYTHING JUST GOES RIGHT.

OTHERS, NOT SO MUCH.

BUT LET'S FACE IT, HOW YOU WAKE UP EACH MORNING HAS A TREMENDOUS

IMPACT ON YOUR DAY.

THAT'S WHY JOYCE WANTS YOU TO "WAKE UP TO THE WORD,"

365 DEVOTIONALS FEATURING ONE WORD, A BIBLE VERSE, AND A

SCRIPTURE-BASED ENCOURAGEMENT THAT WILL STRENGTHEN YOUR WALK

WITH GOD 1 DAY AT A TIME.

"WAKE UP TO THE WORD, " A NEW DEVOTIONAL BY JOYCE MEYER.

PICK IT UP TODAY.

CC BY ABERDEEN CAPTIONING 1-800-688-6621 WWW.ABERCAP.COM

ANNOUNCER: THE PRECEDING WAS PAID FOR BY

THE FRIENDS AND PARTNERS OF JOYCE MEYER MINISTRIES.

For more infomation >> Your Spiritual Health - Part 2 - Enjoying Everyday Life - Duration: 28:33.

-------------------------------------------

ПОРА МЕНЯ ПРИВЫЧКИ ЖИЗНИ! || Максим Смирнов - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> ПОРА МЕНЯ ПРИВЫЧКИ ЖИЗНИ! || Максим Смирнов - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

ITALIAN GUYS TRY JAPANESE SNACKS !!! - Duration: 7:05.

at 150 likes we will give some japanese candies to strangers! subscribe to me and share it with your friends !

i am Giovanni Ruggiero

and today I'm with Angelo Perna

we made some videos together

and they gone wrong

today we eat japanese snacks

I bought them in Japan

and I took them in Italy

for the video

and are those

so now we will eat those

they are new and there is this Samurai

I think they are not good

so watch the video

I hope you enjoy

there are different kind of candies

what is this?

sugar

I don't think so

do not eat

it is used to keep fresh the stuffs

I know that it isn't used for food

there are different kinds

there are some with sesame

why sesame?

the destiny will choose who starts

are you ready?

you start

I don't know which choose

I would taste the black

it looks like marshmallow

it is a sh*t

can I have a hankie please

it is a sh*t

it seems jam

I would taste the pink

the black is too bad

this is good

you really like it?

I know what is inside

the same sauce used for dorayiaki

this is good

I would taste this

this white

this is also good

let's eat the pink

I eat this with sesame

after 2 they disgust you

I know

this is bad

I don't know why they used sesame

I can't eat anymore

they are very bad

I can't eat another one

let me try the white

this one

this is horrible

do you want to eat another one?

I can't

and if we offer these to strangers ?

it is a good idea

200 likes

smash the like button

no no 150 likes

150 likes we will offer these to strangers

I found also these

I don't know if it focus

Hello Kitty's Marshmallows

inside there is chocolate

it looks gummy

and it is gummy

it seems a marshmallow

but if we try to divide it

we could see that it is impossible open it

and we could see that there is chocolate inside

and if we try it

why mine has a tail?

why it has a tail?

they are good

it is good good

it is better than the others

those expire October 14th

I was pooping my pants

because I thought they were already expired

so good

there are some with the tail

because Hello Kitty has a tail

they are good

buy those

was wait they don't pay me

so don't buy those

don't buy those, they are horrible

after all you will have a lot of pimples

no no they are good

are you okay?

wait wait

for this video is everything

if you want give a like

comment, share it with your friends

subscribe to my channel

the shoutout of today goes to

I don't know

it goes to Giuseppe Scaramuzzino

thank you for keep post notifications on

we love you

if you want a shoutout in a video

subscribe and turn on post notifications

and comment when done

follow me on social media

like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook

and all the others

link in the description below

and also his

thank you for watching

see you in a next video

PEACE

I forgot to say

at 150 likes we will offer these candies to strangers

so give lots of likes

For more infomation >> ITALIAN GUYS TRY JAPANESE SNACKS !!! - Duration: 7:05.

-------------------------------------------

Trans 101: Ep 2 - Terminology [CC] - Duration: 13:16.

Hi, and welcome to episode 2 of the trans 101 series.

Today, we are going to be talking about terms.

Terms that are...talked about a lot in the trans community, and what type of phrasing you should actually be using when you refer to trans people

as well as terms that you really shouldn't be using

and what type of phrasing you should actually be using...when you refer to trans people

and talk about trans...things...

Stuff like that...

So, let's get to it!

What is the difference between sex and gender?

A lot of people use these words interchangeably, and they are really not the same thing, alright?

The most basic explanation that I have ever seen in my entire life online

is sex is what is between your legs and gender is what is between your ears.

We can complicate that a little bit more and say that sex is what you were assigned at birth,

Somebody saw your genitals and they saw a penis, and they said

"Oh, my god... That's a boy."

And gender is how one feels in their mind.

So when you talk about trans people, and you're saying that

transgender individuals, alright, their gender does not match the sex that they were assigned at birth.

Gender is more about how you feel inside and what your gender identity is.

Sex is just a biological construct that was given to you when you were born,

and the actual concept of sex is also socially constructed because

we are - here, in this video series - we're just talking about trans people,

but you have to remember that intersex individuals exist as well.

So, there are two sets of genitals that everyone knows about.

You have a penis, or you have a vagina.

That's what you have.

BUT! There are people who are born intersex.

Being intersex basically means that you were born with ambiguous genitalia.

So if you're talking about sex, and you're just attributing sex to...penis or vagina, It doesn't work.

It's socially constructed because there are a bunch of people out there who were born ambiguous genitalia.

And it's not as rare as everyone thinks it is.

A lot of people - and it's not that the external genitalia can be ambiguous, it can be the inside as well.

There could be somebody who was born with a penis, but has an ovary.

It could be somebody who was born with a vagina, but has a very large clitoris.

There are so many different variations of what "ambiguous genitalia" -external and internal - can mean,

that a lot of people don't even know that they are intersex.

So just saying that there is only two types of genitals - penis and vagina - is very problematic because

there's a whole bunch of people out there who don't...

have those.

Try to finish that sentence.

Or who have those but in a different variation, alright? So,

I'm just giving you an example of what sex is and then what gender is.

What is gender expression?

Well, this is very simple, and I can use myself as an example over here.

So, I - I've said this before - I am a female-to-male transperson.

I have a gender identity that is male,

but the way that I express my gender is very different, alright?

As you can see I have dyed hair,

I have coloured nails,

and I talk a lot with my hands,

and I -- a lot of people attribute the way that I express myself in a very feminine way -

in whatever society deems is feminine.

So for me, my ex-- my gender expression is

Yes, masculine, but more feminine.

And that's okay, even though I know identify as male,

I am allowed to be feminine.

Just think about all the people who are not trans who are feminine and express their gender or

express themselves in a feminine manner.

Um, a lot of people would associate that with flamboyant gay men.

But it is a very narrow way of thinking because there are straight men who also express themselves in a more feminine way,

and that's allowed.

And it's allowed for me as a trans man to also express myself in a feminine way.

This is just how I express myself.

People want to deem it feminine and that's fine.

Sexual orientation.

Now, this one is very interesting because a lot of people tend to attribute being trans to sexual orientation,

as if it is-- yes, it is part of the LGBT acronym - lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans -

but it is not a sexual orientation.

Sexual orientation is completely different.

I read online once - and it was very interesting - that gender identity is who you want to go to bed as,

and sexual orientation is who you want to go to bed with.

That is the most simple way to explain it.

Sexual orientation is who you are attracted to.

It has absolutely nothing to do with your gender identity, your gender expression, how you identify, who you are...

If you are a trans man - which means you were assigned female at birth and you transitioned to appear more male,

because you have always felt male inside - before you transitioned, alright,

if you solely dated women, you were seen as a lesbian.

When you transition, you are now seen as a straight man

Sexual orientation does not change when you transition.

Just the identity that is placed onto you will change, but the people you are attracted to doesn't normally change.

Yes, there are some people in this community that say that transition has changed their sexual orientation.

My theory on this is that people are way more comfortable with their bodies, and are way more able to express themselves,

And--and, and...let themselves feel things that they didn't feel before because they are way more comfortable in their body.

So somebody identified solely as a lesbian before, and then they transitioned, and they are now straight,

but now they start feeling feelings for men, that's okay.

That's absolutely okay because now you are more comfortable with your body,

and you're able to express yourself more, so you not only date women as a straight man,

you can now date men as well, and you would be seen as either gay, bisexual, pansexual, queer...

however you want to identify yourself.

I keep using the word trans man. I didn't even explain it.

Okay trans man is me.

I was assigned female at birth, and I transitioned to male, alright?

Trans woman is somebody who was assigned male at birth and transitioned to female.

And when I say "transition to female", I need in an appearance.

It's not their mind that transitions, because inside your gender has always been the gender that you identify as.

I have always been male my whole life I've been male, I just didn't look male.

And what society sees is what male is so I transitioned to a more male appearing body, I guess is what I could say.

So what is cisgender?

I keep seeing this word around. What doesn't even mean?

Well, cisgender, plain and simple, just means that you're not trans.

So if you're not trans, you're cisgender. If you're trans, you're transgender.

Very, very simple.

Please don't take it as an insult because it's not, it's just a very easy way for us to discuss people who are trans,

and people who are cisgender.

This is not a new term, it's been around for a very long time

I'll put links to the description below so that you can take a look.

I know this is a lot of information to take in, and it might be little bit confusing.

In the link in the description below, I will link you what the gender unicorn is, alright?

And I will place the picture here so that you know what I'm talking about

This will explain to you in depth the difference between sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, and all of these other terms that I've talked about.

They explained in a weight easier way than I do 'cause I tend to ramble.

Alright! Terms NOT to use.

Trans people are not "cross-dressers".

Cross-dressing is different, alright?

Cross-dressing is when you identify as male and you are wearing women's clothing, alright?

And then they identify themselves as a cross-dresser.

It is not the same thing.

Somebody who is assigned male and transitions to a more feminine appearing look

And is wearing more feminine clothing is not cross-dressing.

Cross-dressing implies that you're dressing with the other gender in mind.

You are basically cross-dressing your whole life before you transition.

My whole life before transition, I was expected to wear more feminine clothes.

When I wore those clothes, I felt like I was cross-dressing.

I felt like this clothes does not match who I am inside.

Saying something like "a transgender" or "oh, she's a trans", that doesn't make sense.

That's like saying, "hey, that person's a gay". That doesn't--that just--it doesn't roll off the tongue nicely,

and it also really objectifies the person.

Instead, you would say something like, "oh, Chase is transgender", "oh, look, I know somebody who is transgender",

not "I know somebody who is a transgender".

Why can't you use transgendered?

Well, there are some people who use it in a way like, "oh look I know Katie. She transgendered".

She, hmm? She "transgendered"?

Nah, nah, nah, Katie transitioned because she is transgender.

I'm not very good at grammar, my first language isn't English, so I have a little difficult time sometimes

but I do know that only a verb can be added an -ed at the end, which means that being transgender is an action or

being "transgendered" is an action...

Th--that-- it's not an action.

You don't "transgender".

That's not what it is

And that's why using the word "transgendered" is not appropriate.

You should be using the word the person is "transgender" and they are "transitioning".

Instead of using "they transgendered" or "they are transgendered".

And this is the same thing with the word "transgenders".

No, you can say, "oh, that group of people, they are transgender".

They're not they're not transgenders. They are transgender.

Alright, so the words that I'm about to say are very problematic

And I really don't like using them and these are words that I never use

But I just want everyone to be clear and make sure that they don't use this word.

Right, so before I had talked about cross-dressers.

A lot of people still call cross-dressers "transvestites",

or call trans people "transvestites".

This is different. "Transvestite" - I believe - is the older term for what is now known as "cross-dressing", which I explained before.

And this is my least favourite word in the entire world, and I never say it and I hate when people say it,

But I'm about to say it just one time in my life, and then I'll never say it again.

The word "tranny".

Please do not use this word.

This is one of the most offensive words that trans people can be called it is objectifying it is dehumanizing

It is objectifying, it is dehumanizing, and I know that this was a term that was commonly used a long time ago...

And some people still use it.

But, as far as I know, almost everyone that I have ever talked to absolutely despises this word.

It is used as an insult - if you watch any show in the 90s that had a trans person

SVU, "Law & Order, SVU" - if they're mentioning a trans person, they're saying this word.

So if anybody ever tells you, "oh, please don't say the 'T' word", now you know what the 'T' word is.

This word affects a lot of people in the trans community,

but it really affects trans women and trans women of colour.

I can't speak to their experiences because I'm obviously not a trans woman, and I am obviously not transwoman of colour,

but, this word has been used to dehumanize and laugh at trans people.

And if you watch any of these TV shows, it's always trans women that are being laughed at.

So, when you're laughing at somebody who is trans and you're using this word and the person is a trans woman,

you are now seeing them as an object.

When you look at the statistics of how many trans women, especially trans women of colour, are murdered every single year, alright,

because people do not see trans women as...real humans.

They see them as objects and they are...dehumanized; they're not human and how is that--how--how does that happen?

Well, you have the media that portrays a trans person as a joke, as a punchline, as a criminal, as a villain, or...as dead.

All of these things combined influence individuals.

I'm not blaming the media, alright, for killing trans women because it's not the media that kills trans women,

but I'm just saying that all these images that are depicted and all of these words that are used against trans women especially,

is a very - in my opinion - a very large correlation in why a lot of trans women - especially trans women of colour - are murdered.

Please, please look that up. I will put the link in the description below.

I can't believe I said that word...anyways

Here is a phrasing that a lot of people think is appropriate to use for trans people

I'm just going to say it right out, it's not-- don't say, "oh, you used to be so pretty before".

Before what? Before transition? Before, when I didn't feel like who I am?

And before, I was very, very emotionally distressed and and had a lot of issues with myself?

It's not a compliment. I know that a lot of people think is a compliment, but it's really not.

And a lot of people think that this is a compliment:

"Oh, my god, I would have never known if you didn't tell me!"

Well, a lot of people don't want to tell people that they're trans and if you're saying that "I would have never known",

that kind of says that you expect a trans person to look a specific way.

And because you weren't able to...I don't know, "realize" or "clock" or "identify" that person is trans,

like, as if we are lying and we go through this world not telling people that we're trans and that is lying.

This is untrue. Some people just don't want to tell people in the trans, and that's fine.

So saying things like, "oh, my god, I would have never known!"

Yeah, you can think that it's a compliment because like "oh, my god you actually pass as who you are, that's so great",

but it really does imply that you know what a trans person is supposed to look like and there is no such thing as

"what a trans person is supposed to look like".

Anyways, these terms just scratch the surface.

There is so much more to learn but these are the most basic things that I could think of that affect trans people,

and--and I get the most questions about, so if you have any questions please put in the description below.

I think it is very important that we keep this conversation open and we keep talking about all of these things.

If you have any terms that you'd like me to talk about I will put them in the description below, like I said.

There are a couple of videos that have a lot of different terms that you can learn about...

The trans community, the queer community, LGBT,

that I will put in the link in the description below; these videos are very important as well.

Alright, thank you for joining me and I will see you for episode 3, where I talk about transgender children.

Have a great day!

For more infomation >> Trans 101: Ep 2 - Terminology [CC] - Duration: 13:16.

-------------------------------------------

Bí kíp cho làn da căng mịn như em bé, nếp nhăn và đốm đen bay sạch chỉ sau 15 phút - Duration: 10:35.

For more infomation >> Bí kíp cho làn da căng mịn như em bé, nếp nhăn và đốm đen bay sạch chỉ sau 15 phút - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

ถ่ายแบบที่*ช่างชุ่ย* - กับเพจน้องโท้ทขาว -โฟโต้ - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> ถ่ายแบบที่*ช่างชุ่ย* - กับเพจน้องโท้ทขาว -โฟโต้ - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Tips to Avoid Burnout - Duration: 7:29.

struggling with burnout is so common for creative entrepreneurs like us so today

I'm bringing in an expert to give us her top tips on how we can avoid burnout hey

guys welcome back to another episode of just the tips with Trena if you are new

here and you want to continue learning how to use YouTube in your business and

how to use video content in your business strategy just make sure you hit

that subscribe button down below so you don't miss any of these videos Before we

jump into the content I want to ask you a question have you ever suffered from

burnout or felt like you were about to burn out let me know down in the

comments below I just want to have an open forum where we can all talk to each

other and have a community that's supporting

each other to talk about this big topic with that being said I'm going to throw

it over to Lauren from Bosscation to give us her best tips on how we can avoid

burnout hi everyone thank you so much Tren for letting me take over your

youtube today I'm excited to share about tips on how to avoid burnout my name is

Lauren black and I'm a creative strategist and the founder of Bosscation

a business retreat in a box to help entrepreneurs get away from your daily

distractions to plan for your business and work on new ideas that are strategic

so how many of you have ever gone through burnout or been on the edge of

burnout perhaps if you right now I have totally been there and it's so hard to

regain motivation once you go through burnout phase so we need to work on

avoiding that because we think we're invincible we think it will never happen

to us and that we are resilient but the truth is if you go so far and so hard

for so long you will burn out where you're just being miserable and that's

no fun so to avoid the overwhelm the stress what can we do for me it's like a

blank ride if you are writing it full-force for so long and hard that

there's just a little bump in the road or a slight curve and you're gonna crash

and burn or you're just going to wear out and just completely breath so you

need to find the pace that works best for you and yet some seasons of your

life in your business are going to be requiring a little more upstarts

and effort such as maybe a lunch if you're putting to something new out

there or if you're prepping for vacation and you just finish a bunch of stuff

before you go those are the times that yes you can push through a little harder

but overall your life should find a right pace the first thing to do is to

take time off so that does not look like spending your weekends and nights with

your phone with your hands so that you can check your emails and social media

and I call at all kinds that is a surefire way to get you burned out

because you're never really taking time away from the business it's always on

your mind you're not able to find rest and to be rejuvenated so that when you

have the next day full of tasks you can actually focus on them and make you time

to take vacations it's so important as well there are there's so much that your

brain just needs that rejuvenation refreshment cutting back from business

to relax and time on you and with family and loved ones so that you're able to

get back to work with the first perspective so one way to go about this

is to set boundaries in your business that can look like setting office hours

and the time that you communicate with people so that a you're not being torn

in a million different directions throughout the day when you're inserting

every email as they come in but be you're able to not need for emails at

night and weekends because your clients know that you're only available

certain hours to respond and you won't feel guilty over not getting back to

them the other boundary you should set is how many clients and customers you

take on at a time if your failure schedule up to the max then how are you

going to be able to handle anything for your business your marketing your video

ideas anything that you need to work on your finances

nation you want to time for that so instead of filling your schedule up fill

your schedule out figure out what your next is and then start booking clients

out ahead of time and I know you think that that just sounds scary to your

clients that you're going to lose people but the reality is if they see that

you're booked out and make you look more desirable because they realize that your

services are in high demand and then the other thing is to surround yourself with

people who are encouraging of you and your business sometimes our friends and

families just don't get it and they don't understand so we need to be

intentional with finding people in an accountability partner or mastermind

groups where we can turn to people to give us the encouragement we need who

will be able to share ideas and motivate us when we're feeling down and to boost

us back up and quite honestly to vent to because sometimes if you just let it all

bottles inside of you then the little thing will trigger an

explosion and it won't be pretty and that will turn into a burnout many times

and then the last thing is to take a glass patient so that's a few days away

from your business either solo or with business friends where you work on your

business get ahead or catch up so that you're able to take your time planning

things out and you can do it strategically so that all of your

marketing materials can fit together so that you're not coming up with on the

fly what video am I going to create today you know at a time we have a plan

and it all fits in with your main mission but often we need that time away

from the computer because in the computer we just get stuck in edit mode

of going back and changing things and tweaking things rather than a pen and

paper where we can just write freely and when we you know don't take time to

really focus then we let the distractions and notifications the

emails all clutter in and then we'll never get ahead so staying on top of

your business plan it is time for relaxation

time away from your business so you can focus more during the hours things are

working is so important for keeping it firm burning up so I hope you found this

helpful and I would love to hear from you you can reach me on instagram at

Bosscation that's my favorite platform and I also have a free checklist for you

of 80 things that you should be working on throughout the year to stay ahead in

your business so that you don't get overwhelmed and you can find that at

bosscation forward slash productivity checklist so thank you Trena for having

me I enjoyed being here today sharing my tips on how to avoid burnout if you

found this video helpful just give us a thumbs up thank you so

much for these tips lauren I know I'm definitely going to take them in and

implement them into my life to get more information on Lauren and learn all

about her retreat in a box check out all her information down in the description

box below if you liked laurens tips make sure you give this video a thumbs up you

share this video and leave us a comment down below and if you want to continue

learning more about how you can use YouTube in your business strategy make

sure you subscribe to my channel by clicking that little circle graphic or

right there thank you so much for watching and I'll see you in the next

video bye

For more infomation >> Tips to Avoid Burnout - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

Lipstick Tutorial Compilation 2017 💄😱 New Amazing Lip Art Ideas August 2017 | Part 32 - Duration: 10:27.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> Lipstick Tutorial Compilation 2017 💄😱 New Amazing Lip Art Ideas August 2017 | Part 32 - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

Channel Recap - Duration: 0:41.

What kind of videos do I make?

Honestly, whatever I feel like.

To sum it up:

I hide easter eggs in my gaming videos to try to make them a bit more unique.

I create short funny skit type of videos.

I sometimes upload my bloopers

and then of course there are the weekly vlogs, a small glimpse into my life.

So why don't you look around the channel?

Who knows, if you give me a chance you might actually enjoy the content that I create.

And if that's the case, subscribe.

Or this owl will judge you!

For more infomation >> Channel Recap - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

DLP Projector Sterolithography 3D Printer - Duration: 12:06.

In this video I'll highlight some of the engineering design of this machine: the Ember

Precision Desktop 3D Printer.

It was manufactured and sold by Autodesk, but now discontinued.

All its details, though, are open sourced and so it might well live on.

There are many way to perform 3D printing, but they all have in common this: they take

a 3D model, cut it into many thin, two-dimensional slices.

And then . . . they print these slices one at a time, one on top of the other to create

a three-dimensional object.

Three D printing promises a revolution in manufacturing.

One company that uses 3D printing to manufacture turbine blades reports that it reduces pollution,

take a quarter of the time to develop a new blade — partly because of rapid prototyping

with 3D printing — and that they can repair the blades 60 percent faster.

Futurists have imagined mobile production plants rapidly deployed to disaster zones,

that can print arm splints, tent stakes, and even buildings!

One company has pioneered 3D printing of concrete buildings.

While this promise is enormous, today I'm not creating anything exotic, but focusing

on printing this: Odile the Swan.

It's one of several items used to test and benchmark 3D printers.

On this printer the swan is created here, on the lower side of what is called the "build

head" or "build platform."

Odile will be printed upside down here — like this.

The printer will first build the base and then work its way to the swan's head.

Let's watch the printer in action.

The print head descends into this amber tray . . . which contains a liquid, called resin,

which will solidify . . . there you can see the print head settle into the resin … and

let's watch the action right here on the print head . . . here's a close up . . . the

printer exposes the first layer — that's the flash of light — then the trays slides

sideways. . . and then returns so another layer can be added.

. . You can't see anything yet, but I'll speed everything up and then …. There . . . you

see in about thirty-five to forty minutes the base of the swan appearing — remember

it is printing upside down… and by about an hour the swan is done!

Let's examine the key steps used to print this swan.

Specifically, I'll look at how that flash of light creates a solid layer.

Why the machine's build head moves upward, and then explain why the tray moves sideways.

That will take us through the essentials of the machine's design.

After that I'll look at a few details of the chemistry of the resin.

Let's start with that flash of light: the flash creates a solid layer.

Here's how.

The tray is filled with liquid resin.

It solidifies when exposed to blue light, which appears green when photographed through

the orange tray.

That orange tray shields the resin from room light, which might solidify the resin inadvertently.

To show you how this works . . . I've filled this watch glass with a bit of the resin — I

printed the swan with clear resin, but here I've mixed in some black resin to show solidification

better.

Watch what happen when I shine this blue laser on it.

. . . almost instantly the resin solidifies — its called curing.

What I'm doing with this laser pointer is pretty crude, so to aim light precisely this

printer using a DLP Projector — DLP stands for "Digital Light Processing."

The tray has a clear window, so light flashes can cure a layer.

This is the base of from a printer we took apart so I can show you what's inside.

Sitting on the base is the amber tray that contains the resin.

Note that the silicone-coated window of the tray is positioned over a window in the base

. . . And inside . . . there's a bundle of electronics that contains a powerful LED

— a light-emitting diode.

It produces blue light of a narrow range of wavelengths . . . then some optics spread

that beam of light and shine it onto . . . a device called a micromirror that creates the

light pattern appropriate for a particular layer, then a mirror reflects the layer pattern

through the window in the tray and onto the resin.

Micromirrors were developed by Texas Instruments for use in projectors for computer.

This the optical train of the printer.

You can see the micromirror if I take off this lens and look down the barrel.

It's a small chip about three-quarters of an inch by a quarter of an inch.

It is comprised of a bit over a million tiny mirrors — each about 8 microns by 8 microns

square — recall that a human hair is some eighty microns! — a micron is a thousandth

of a millimeter.

This drawing shows two of the mirrors.

Each of the mirrors can be controlled separately.

An electrostatic force generated by a small voltage pivots a mirror plus or minus 12 degrees.

This directs reflected light either onto or away from the resin.

Because these mirrors are so tiny light can be directed to fifty micron sections of the

layer, so the printer has a high resolution in the xy plane.

Underneath the mirrors is a slender post — it's a mere one micron or so — and below that

an elaborate, yet tiny hinge.

It would seem that such an assembly would be fragile.

You picture a million mirrors clattering back and forth as this machine is moved.

Yet, that's not true: the mirrors are so small that they don't respond to the vibrations

and shakes from normal handling.

Nor, does their pivot wear out easily: tests show that the mirrors could flop back and

forth for eleven years of continuous operation before the pivot fails.

To see the layer images created by this micromirror, I'll put a yellow card right here where

the layers are created.

Remember that what we are looking at here are the layers of the swan, which are printed

one-by-one on top of each other.

As we watch the layers, keep in mind the printed swan: here the thin red line in the yellow

block on the swan indicates the cross section being printed.

In the projected images the bright blue areas are where light is reflected on the resin

and cures it; the dark areas reflect no light on the resin and so it stays liquid.

Notice the round circles: these are the support posts created when the swan prints — there's

more easily seen here when highlighted in blue.

These are later snapped off the swan.

Let's sped up the printing and watch the swan being formed … all the tiny circles

coming up are the support posts at the very bottom … here the base prints … and then

the body … you can see the wings begin to take shape …

these are the top of the wings … the round blue dot on the right is the swan's neck

… and then the blue flashes disappear as we reach the top of the swan.

Now let's turn to why the printer's build head move up rather than down.

It's called "bottom-up" printing.

This dramatically reduces the amount of resin needed to print the swan.

When using light to cure resin there are two main ways of doing this: the bottom-up — used

here — and top-down printing.

In top-down, a platform moves down into a vat of resin while light is projected down

from the top.

The great advantage of this top down is that it is easy to expose a layer to light and

cure it, but it also has a very big drawback: the vat must be as tall as the part to be

printed.

And this requires a large volume of resin which can be very expensive particularly if

the resin has a finite lifetime.

In contrast, the bottom up method uses a shallow tray that requires a much smaller amount of

resin, even for tall parts.

I find it stunning to watch a large object being drawn out.

Next, let's look at why the resin trays slides sideways after each layer.

In a bottom-up print the layer is built on a window.

This machine would fail if the cured resin stuck to the window.

Most 3D printing resins have the property that oxygen hinders the chemical reactions

that cause them to solidify.

To allow oxygen into the layer this window is made from silicone -- a material highly

permeable to gas.

Oxygen residing in the window diffuses into a thin layer of resin just above the window.

This layer is 5 to 50 microns thick.

But the concentration of oxygen in this layer is enough to prevent the resin curing directly

on the window.

Yet even with this silicone window, the newest layer will still partly adhere to the window.

If it does then no fresh, uncured resin will be able to be added — and so no new layers.

So, the newest layer must be separated from the window.

There are several ways to do this.

Some printers just pull the layer up.

Yet this "direct pull", as it's called, can create problems.

This layer is like a suction cup.

Now, you can see that by putting a cup in a puddle of liquid on a plate.

As I lift the glass I can feel some resistance — you can even hear when it separates.

And so in a 3D printer to separate layer and window requires a large motor to lift the

printhead.

This action might damage the layer.

I find it easy though to slide the glass to, raising it slightly it is follows the contour

of the plate.

In general, the force from pulling up scales as the fourth power of the radius of this

opening, while sliding scales as the square of the radius.

So, typically sliding requires one-hundredth the force of pulling up.

And for this reason this printer slides the tray to separate layer and printhead.

Other printers peel the layer off with a rocking motion.

The key takeaway here is that printing parts with large cross sectional areas is very difficult.

This lattice has a fine, detailed structure and looks impressive, but because it's mostly

open space it's actually one of the easiest types of objects to 3D print.

That's why demos from 3D printers rarely show a thick, brick-sized object like this.

The forces are much greater, print speeds are slower and it's impossible to print

for many stereolithography 3D printers.

We've been looking at the mechanics of how the printer works, but this printer relies

on both mechanics and chemistry.

The combination of precise motion, micromirror, and fine-tuned chemistry creates the resolution

of this printer.

The resin contains three main ingredients.

First, there are two types of molecules that will together form the rigid network.

These molecules come in two sizes: a monomer and an oligomer — the latter is just three

or four monomers bonded together.

Second, a photoinitiator that, when struck by blue or UV light, starts a chemical reaction

that links together the monomers and oligomers.

This solidifies the liquid resin.

It is the balance of the monomer and oligomer that yields a piece that is rigid and well-printed.

For example, here's a tiny boat — it's often called "Benchy" -- that we printed

using only momer, no oligomer.

If I squeeze it you see that it's no longer rigid, and in fact, it'll even breaks.

And equally dramatically is leaving out the the third chemical — a UV blocker.

This chemical prevents the blue light from penetrating too much past the layer being

printed.

Here the boat is printed with the UV blocker.

You can see the resolved details in the boat.

Keep your eye on the circular hole in the middle.

Here is the same boat printed without UV blocker . . . compare the hole here and here …. Without

the UV blocker the light cures regions of the boat that were meant to stay liquid and

lowers the resolution significantly.

There's of course much more to be said about an engineered object like this, so I've

linked to other videos that might interest you.

Including several that describe the micromirror in detail.

I'm Bill Hammack, the engineerguy.

For more infomation >> DLP Projector Sterolithography 3D Printer - Duration: 12:06.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 10 Signálů že se MU líbíte - Duration: 10:20.

For more infomation >> TOP 10 Signálů že se MU líbíte - Duration: 10:20.

-------------------------------------------

The main tournament of this year. Virtus.pro about The International 2017 - Duration: 4:00.

A friend called me and said Dota 2 was out,

and they were holding a tournament with a million-dollar prize pool.

"Come over, let's watch it together", he said.

In the end, I stayed at his place for three days.

I went to TechLabs in Khimki a few times,

and I, too, stood there and watched people play, including Lyokha [Alexey].

Then I, too, wished strongly I could be on that stage with them.

When you're a fairly decent team, you're making it work, and you go to LAN after LAN

the emotions wane a little at some point.

Nevertheless, with The International, all those feelings are still there.

I've always dreamt of making The International.

Ever since I've started playing Dota.

When I started playing Dota.

My very first game.

That was when I realized that.

It all goes together.

The fame, the money,

and — being world champion, the basic fact.

I learned to stop thinking about where I was and who I was playing against.

I was fully inside the game, not letting anything affect me.

But before and after games, I felt just how intense and serious those matches were.

I just knew it was going to be awesome.

And it happened that we ended up in the losers bracket.

We went up on stage, it was a best-of-1 against Asians and the loser would be eliminated.

When you realize that this one game can be the end for you,

your hands are shaking.

It was our first LAN, it was very difficult,

doing it all for the first time, meeting players, talking, etc.,

when you're a rookie.

All my life, I've been sacrificing things so that I can play Dota.

I don't even know what I could do anymore, other than Dota.

So these 3 or 4 years that I've been playing Dota,

these sacrifices I've made, they're all going towards one thing, The International.

For me, it will be a destination I've consciously chosen.

The reason I've been playing Dota for 12 or 13 or however many years.

There are very strange people who

we're going to The International hoping to get into the top (some number).

I think for everyone who plays Dota,

The International ought to be their dream,

and all who go to TI only want to be Top 1.

I really want Lyosha to win the International.

I'm not just doing this for myself.

I want us all to win and be happy,

to experience these moments from start to end.

Winning The International is just really awesome.

Everyone in the world who plays Dota has this dream.

It's like winning the world football championship, and so on.

An achievement.

Money isn't bad either. It's a decent sum.

Even if it was my dream, to win it and just end my career there,

the first thing I'd do is sit down and talk to my team.

I'd find out what they thought about it, and what we were going to do about it.

My goals and ideas are being generated constantly.

You reach a goal, you set yourself a new goal.

It doesn't work along the lines of,

"I want to win The International; I've won The International; why even exist anymore".

First of all, we must win.

And from then on, come what will.

Back in the day, I sat up all night with my tablet watching games,

playoffs as well as games that didn't matter at all.

And teams that I wasn't interested in.

I sat and watched anyway,

because I was trying to get into the atmosphere.

I hope you'll be cheering for us night and day,

, skipping sleep or not. Hang in there, guys.

Folks, work is every day, and The International is just once a year.

And in summer, too.

You can put up with it for a little while.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét