Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 2 2017

The United States successfully test launched an unarmed Minuteman-III missile.

The ICBM was fired off at around 2 AM Wednesday local time from Vandenberg Air Force Base,...about

210 kilometers northwest of Los Angeles, California.

The missile flew more than 64-hundred kilometers across the Pacific Ocean and hit a target

near the Kwajalein Atoll.

This test comes just days after North Korea's latest missile provocation.

It is Washington's fourth such launch this year.

The U.S. Air Force said the test aims to check the missile's readiness, effectiveness, and

accuracy.

For more infomation >> U.S. fires Minuteman III ICBM - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Tools and Process: Heat Treating - Duration: 5:54.

Welcome to Tools and Process.

A new series of short videos in which I will talk about the tools I use and my process

for accomplishing certain goals.

Today, I will cover some aspects of heat treating.

Heat treating is the process of hardening carbon steel to a specific hardness.

It requires heat and controlled cooling of the steel.

My heat source for long swords is an Evenheat KF 45 electric kiln.

For smaller knives, I normally use the forge to bring the steel up to critical temperature.

As preparation I remove all vertical grinder marks from swords by draw filing.

Another important tip is that the sword needs to be on its edge instead of lying on the

floor.

Putting the sword on the floor of the kiln leads to uneven heating and warping of the

blade.

Since my high carbon steel is 1075, I program that Rampmaster to bring the temperature to

1500F (815C) and hold it there for 6 minutes.

To find the critical temperature of high-carbon steels, you need to refer to a table that

you can often find on the Internet.

Curiously when searching for 1075, you will find at least 4 different temperature and

3 of them are completely wrong.

The first step in my heat treating regime is to normalize the blade.

Since steel is in crystal form, the repeated heating in the forge causes the steel to form

larger and larger grains that make it brittle.

Slowly cooling it down from its critical temperature reduces the size of these grains.

This is also a good opportunity to check for warping which may occur when the bevels have

been ground unevenly.

I was also hoping to show you some recalecence which happens right when the carbon in the

iron matrix transitions from austenite to ferrite.

That transition releases visible heat.

You have to check my spear video where you can see that clearly.

Here, I unfortunately stepped into the video.

The next step after normalizing is hardening the blade.

Steel can only be hardened when it has enough carbon content.

Generally, the more carbon the harder you can make the steel.

As I had mentioned before, the steel has a crystal form and the position of the carbon

in the iron matrix determines the hardness of the steel.

There are three carbon arrangements you should be aware of: ferrite which is soft, martensite

which is hard and austenite which is the carbon arrangement when the steel is at critical

temperature.

When working with pattern-welded steel, the pattern becomes visible under heat due to

color differences in oxidization.

As you can see for the sword here.

Now, it's time to heat the blade back up to critical temperature and then quench it quickly

in a high speed quenching oil.

The oil will cool the blade down rapidly and cause the austenite to convert to the hard

marentsite.

When quenching in oil, I alward wear full face protection.

If the oil gets too hot, it can rapidly ignite and flames can spurt up into your face.

Before quenching the blade, I quickly check it with a magnet to verify that it is no longer

magnetic.

When I insert the blade I also move it up and down vertically to prevent a rapid transition

of hardness in the tang.

Coming back to the quenching oil, I am using Parks #50 which has a high flash point and

my quenching tank is also large enough so that the whole tank does not become too hot.

Other oils with lower flash points are much more dangerous to use.

So be careful.

After quenching the blade is brittle but the pattern so much more visible.

If the blade has been ground unevenly, heated unevenly or quenched unevenly, it may develop

a warp and as a result may no longer be straight.

However, I will show you a trick that you can use during tempering to straighten blades.

Before we go there, let's quickly check the hardness with a file.

On the hard part of the blade, the file will skid and on the unhardened parts it wil bite.

For more infomation >> Tools and Process: Heat Treating - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

Paragon: v42 - Thoughts and Impressions - Duration: 9:59.

For more infomation >> Paragon: v42 - Thoughts and Impressions - Duration: 9:59.

-------------------------------------------

Drinking Coffee Everyday | 6 Ways in Which Coffee Prevents illness - Duration: 5:26.

For more infomation >> Drinking Coffee Everyday | 6 Ways in Which Coffee Prevents illness - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

Como LIMPIAR un AERÓGRAFO | TIPS | by MARIELLY - Duration: 5:47.

For more infomation >> Como LIMPIAR un AERÓGRAFO | TIPS | by MARIELLY - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

5 Television Actors who Dated One and Married Another - Duration: 3:45.

5 Television Actors who Dated One and Married Another

For more infomation >> 5 Television Actors who Dated One and Married Another - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Bleach 「 AMV 」Black and Blue (SUB) - Duration: 2:06.

Black and blue I crawl along The wreckage of what now is gone

Back to you to fight another day and I'll go on and on and on and on

I'm facing the demons I created

With every last part of me

The pain will fade and I'll go on and on and on and on

I'm facing the demons I created

With every last part of me

The pain will fade and I'll go on and on and on and on

Black and Blue I crawl to you

Black and Blue I crawl to you

Black and blue I crawl along The wreckage of what now is gone

Back to you to fight another day and I'll go on and on and on and on

I'm facing the demons I created

With every last part of me

The pain will fade and I'll go on and on and on and on

I'm facing the demons I created

With Every last part of me

The pain will fade and I'll go on and on and on and on

Black and blue I crawl to you

Black and blue I crawl to you

(Didn't subbed this part 'cause it's the beginning)

For more infomation >> Bleach 「 AMV 」Black and Blue (SUB) - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

【XÔI MẬN tv】TẬP 2: VỊT HÓA THIÊN NGA - Wicked Wonderland | Đỉnh cao makeup | Don't Judge Challenge - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> 【XÔI MẬN tv】TẬP 2: VỊT HÓA THIÊN NGA - Wicked Wonderland | Đỉnh cao makeup | Don't Judge Challenge - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

NOT CLICKBAIT!! - Duration: 7:11.

anyway

Welcome everybody to day two of our 31 days

to 31K daily videos for the month of August today

We're here at all American Gym in Keller, Texas with Shel Higgins Aka Pops

You crazy. you guys might remember him from a past video if you haven't seen that one. Here's what you missed

So that was in saying this but pop says he's got something else for us today. What do you have? A chainsaw!

I do this trick in the beginning of my street show and today

We're going to turn it in to a world record if the trick is going to be the most apples cut in my mouth

blindfolded with the Chainsaw say that three times fast

Notes in the midst right most of them in all right?

and

you're going to be taking the applejack and put an apple in because I'm

Obviously can't give me actually jake will be oh well. I mean someone call the camera. I'll do the apple guy and

Let's take this outside and get started shel says. I'm going to get a little messy, so

Got a poncho putting on the punch

What are those oh my God?

I'm Gonna Suffocate you

nope

World Record Wednesday slowest Time poncho

Maybe you up you get the hood on yeah another day in life for world record-breaking Youtuber on Jake

Dannan and

First I want to prove. This is a real Chainsaw

Really?

Ready, I don't migrate to one go

four three, two

suppose today

one two three four five six seven apples to make a

Apple

I was so scared to the same

wait no no nein

I'm gonna throw this one pretty far awesome. So nine apples

Cutting your mouth of the Chainsaw blindfolded in one minute

Please no one no one tried to break that record and he leave this one to pop okay. That was amazing

But as you guys know we can't endure video without one of us being a winner and one of us being the loser

so shale has set up a obstacle course for us and

We will definitely have a winner and a loser as a reminder at the end of this month

We will tell you all of our wins and losses and the loser will be performing at a senior citizens home although

We're both excited to hopefully see the other person has to do this

We wanted to like kind of remind that like this is like all the worst punishment of all you have to perform for old people

Like some old people just as like career basically like started kind of I mean

I my grandpa was in his senior students home

And I would go perform for them and so like we are not saying this is a terrible punishment honestly

I just kind of thought of it because that's how to be funny to see Jake perform at a senior citizens home rightfully

So she'll be keeping time Jake. Are you ready?

Not quite yet, I go

did

You see you oh

No

3603 Alright 36 seconds

How do you feel about your performance that's how far the fastest I've ever done an obstacle course inside of the Dojo

Using a large Dummy boxing gloves a ladder and a kettlebell

Not gonna Lie that was fast. I'm nervous

Ready get set go

Oh, no

Thirty-Four ah

No

Thanks for watching everybody. Hope you enjoyed another crazy video with shel, higgins Aka pops

Do crazy make sure you check them out at pop you crazy calm and everyone if you're not subscribed yet, please

Do so and comment below because each one of our 31 desi 31k

We're doing a giveaway, so if your subscriber, and you comment below you could win a special prize today's prize is

So yeah, if you want to win that prize all you do is be a subscriber leave a comment

We've got new videos coming every

Single day this month and every video is going to have a winner and loser between Jake and I to see who is going to

Put on a show at a senior citizen home, so they're gonna be a good month stick around. We'll see you guys soon

I get back

For more infomation >> NOT CLICKBAIT!! - Duration: 7:11.

-------------------------------------------

Guidão de Speed - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> Guidão de Speed - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Flash Inon Z 240 - www.cascoantiguo.com - Duration: 8:22.

For more infomation >> Flash Inon Z 240 - www.cascoantiguo.com - Duration: 8:22.

-------------------------------------------

{DOUJINSHI SASUSAKU} MI PRIMER MINUTO | Parte 12 | My first Minute [ENG SUBS] - Duration: 1:49.

My First Minute - Part 12

Sasuke: Sakura...

Sakura: Sasuke...*sigh*

Sasuke: Damn! This was a mistake.

Sasuke: There are things...Things that are happening around you...More important things than these

Sakura: So...This was not important to you

Sakura: And it wasn´t a question, so don´t bother to answer

Sakura: You have the gift of spoiling the end of our meetings *push away*./Sasuke: ...

Sakura: If you approach me, I swear I'll hit you.

Sasuke: I...I´m sorry.

For more infomation >> {DOUJINSHI SASUSAKU} MI PRIMER MINUTO | Parte 12 | My first Minute [ENG SUBS] - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Wha Me Eat Wednesdays 'Nature's Fast Food' 2/8/2017 - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Wha Me Eat Wednesdays 'Nature's Fast Food' 2/8/2017 - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Arteezy • Venomancer • 53K DMG — Pro MMR Gameplay Dota 2 - Duration: 46:22.

Arteezy • Venomancer • 53K DMG — Pro MMR Gameplay Dota 2

For more infomation >> Arteezy • Venomancer • 53K DMG — Pro MMR Gameplay Dota 2 - Duration: 46:22.

-------------------------------------------

Criatividade e Mercúrio Retrógrado - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> Criatividade e Mercúrio Retrógrado - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

I'M RETURNING THE SUBCULTURE PALETTE // ABH SUBCULTURE PALETTE REVIEW + FIRST IMPRESSIONS - Duration: 6:38.

Hey guys, it's Annika. Welcome to my "Channika."

Today . . . I just f-ing woke up

so I'm sorry if I look like sh--.

I feel like sh-- too.

But today, I just actually got . . .

I can't . . . there's really no angle I can show it to you,

but I got my Subculture Palette by Anastasia.

For those of you that don't know,

I waited up all f--in night for the Subculture Palette.

It actually launched the next day

so I didn't need to stay up all night

But Norvina, the daughter of the creator of Anastasia,

would not release a time, so nobody f-ing knew.

It was super sketchy.

Then I ended up getting the f-ing palette,

and I'm really excited about it. So . . .

Comes with a bunch of these f-ing things

that are literally like herpes.

You think that you've cleaned all of them up,

and then they just f-ing come back.

So this is what the box looks like.

It says "Subculture." And then, on the back,

there's a picture of what the palette looks like.

So, I've watched a few reviews on this,

and I've learned that the first ingredient

in these shadows are talc,

and the first ingredient

in the Modern Renaissance shadows

are mica, so I'm thinking that that's why

the formula has been a lot more powdery.

I'm really hoping that like,

I'm fine with powdery-ness,

but I'm just really hoping that

they're gonna be easy to blend.

This is what the palette looks like.

And the back looks the same

as the Modern Renaissance.

It just has the name and all the ingredients and stuff.

I'm gonna keep this on,

just in case I f-ing hate the palette,

and I want return it. So, umm. Yeah.

But it comes with a brush.

I'm pretty sure it's the same brush.

I'm gonna prime my eyelids.

I'm gonna give it a fair shot.

I'm gonna use the trèStiQue pencil concealer.

I really like this as an eyelid primer.

I got it in my Ipsy bag.

And I'm going to set the eye primer

with the e.l.f. whatever the f--.

I just need something . . .

something basic.

I'm not quite sure what kind of look I want to go for,

but I do know that I should probably

just start off with this shade, "Dawn."

I'm gonna take my Skone blending brush,

just because this brush makes everything look good,

so I know that if I f-- it up,

it's not gonna be the brush's fault.

I tapped my brush in two times. Okay?

These are like, next-level powdery.

Like, not even LORAC powdery.

I don't understand why they thought,

"Oh, we should just change the ingredients list

to make it even better."

Because everybody loves the Modern Renaissance.

The Modern Renaissance

is everybody's favorite eyeshadow palette.

So clearly, you did nothing wrong.

You did nothing wrong on that palette.

So why would you think,

"Oh, let's change up the formula."

Like, I just don't understand what they were thinking.

That was literally the stupidest thought

they could have ever had.

This shade, I know it's super light,

but it blended out nicely.

I've heard a lot of reviews saying that

these shadows don't blend out nicely,

but this one did.

Now I'm going to take the shade "Edge,"

which is this yellow-y . . .

it's almost like a puke yellow color.

It does not look like how I thought it would.

I thought it was gonna be more of a bright yellow,

but it looks more like a green yellowish color.

And I'm just gonna be putting that underneath

the "Dawn" shade.

Okay, this one blended out well. As well.

[yawn]

F--, I'm tired.

Now I'm gonna take the shade "New Wave,"

which is a kind of orange-ier color.

Okay, so all of these light shades

seem to be blending out nicely.

They're super powdery. Like, more powdery

than LORAC shadows. And y'all know,

y'all f-ing know,

LORAC shadows are Fallout F--ing City.

But I can make them work.

Everybody can make them work.

Everybody loves LORAC shadows,

but these are a little much.

These are a little much.

Yeah, I see what people mean when . . .

they're a little bit hard to blend.

It just frustrates me because these aren't

f-ing Modern Renaissance shadows.

Even if these shadows are good,

I feel like I'm still gonna return this f-ing palette,

because these aren't Modern Renaissance shadows.

They're just not.

And I bought it

because they're Modern Renaissance shadows,

and that's what I was expecting.

And I guess I should have looked

at the ingredients list first,

but the website was crashing.

And I was like, "You know what?

Best just get the f-ing palette first."

I'm gonna take the shade "Fudge,"

which is this warm brown shade,

kind of like sh-.

Dab that into my outer corner

and then start blending.

Oh f--. Oh f--.

Oh f--.

Do you see that? That's not going anywhere.

That's set. She's decided

what she wants to do in life, and she's not moving.

Let me just try a different brush.

I'm just gonna try the Modern Renaissance brush.

Oh my f-ing god, this is . . .

really bad.

Do you see how that's lit?

I look like a fucking sloth. Like a panda.

I have circles around my eyes.

Oh my god. I'm gonna take the shade "Adorned,"

which is this.

Does not feel like the Modern Renaissance.

Really pigmented, but not the Modern Renaissance.

And I'm just gonna blend that into my crease.

Maybe if I take a little bit of that light shade, it'll fix her.

It made her lighter, but didn't do sh--.

Oh my f--ing god.

I'm going to finish the rest of my face makeup,

and then I'm gonna come back,

and I'm gonna give you my full review.

Do y'all know what it looks like

to have never done your eyeshadow before?

I do. It's on my face right now.

What the f-- is this?

What

the f--

is this?

It literally looks like a full f-ing circle.

This one's a little bit better.

Still f-ing shit.

What the f--?

I'm definitely returning this palette.

I want to thank Anastasia so much

for having f--ng free returns.

I really appreciate it. But the thing is,

the reason why I bought this palette

was because I was expecting it

to be Modern Renaissance quality

and it's not.

I think what I think is that

"I think what I think"?

is that Anastasia is gonna realize that

people want mica as their first ingredient

and that will make the palette better.

And I think they're gonna re-launch it.

I haven't heard this. This is my f--ing instinct

And if it happens,

I'm gonna f--ing go into the psychic industry

because like,

f--ing f-- me in the asshole.

Like, I'm not even kidding.

But they're gonna come out

and they're gonna make mica the first ingredient

of this palette,

and then everybody's gonna love it.

I honestly think it's the ingredient change.

They're so powdery. They don't blend out well.

And I think that the lighter shades do well,

but you need a dark shade to complete the look.

And so, I just think that it's not gonna work for me.

It's a pass.

I'm glad that I'm able to return it.

I don't recommend buying it

until Anastasia fixes its f--ing ingredients list.

And now I have f--ing herpes all over my f--ing desk,

because these things . . .

these things are like herpes.

That is my full review of the Subculture Palette

by Anasastia.

It is a "no" for me.

I'd rate it like a 3 out of 10,

maybe 4.

It's good. I like the color selection,

I just f-ing hate . . .

it's so bad!

Anyways, I hope that you guys enjoyed this video.

I'm sorry that it was mad f-ing negative, but . . .

Please comment, rate, subscribe and

keep on

returning.

For more infomation >> I'M RETURNING THE SUBCULTURE PALETTE // ABH SUBCULTURE PALETTE REVIEW + FIRST IMPRESSIONS - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

Laboratory Fight Scene | Ant-Man (2015) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:10.

What do you call the only man

who can arm the most powerful weapon in the world?

The most powerful man in the world.

You proud of me yet?

You can stop this, Darren. It's not too late.

It's been too late for a long time now.

Darren!

What are you doing?

He wasn't any more capable of caring for you than he was for me.

This is not who you are.

It's the particles altering your brain chemistry.

Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait.

You're right. I have to be the one to do it.

Here we go.

Drop your gun.

You know, I came to the house the other night to kill him,

but you were there.

You're sick and I can help you. Just put the gun down.

I wasn't ready to kill you then,

but I think I am now!

Drop your gun now!

You picked the wrong side, Hope.

Dad!

Hank, no.

No, Hank.

Hank? Listen, you're gonna be okay.

All right? You're gonna be just fine.

Take the suit off, or I'll blow your brains out and peel it off.

We got a 10-33 at Pym Tech.

Request immediate backup!

Go, go, go!

Get me to the roof.

And radio ahead.

I want to make sure the helicopter is ready to take off.

You two,

kill anything that comes out of that vault!

Dad, can you move?

We need to get him out of here.

Go get that suit.

Hey, Scotty.

Hey, did I save your life?

Scotty?

Thank you, Luis.

- Are we the good guys? - Yeah.

- We're the good guys, right? - Yeah, we're the good guys.

Feels kinda weird, you know.

Yeah, but we're not done yet.

Get out of here before this place blows!

For more infomation >> Laboratory Fight Scene | Ant-Man (2015) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

COMO TREINAR EM CASA PERNAS E GLUTEOS! Treino Rápido Para Queimar Gordura e Ganhar Pernas e Gluteos - Duration: 6:33.

For more infomation >> COMO TREINAR EM CASA PERNAS E GLUTEOS! Treino Rápido Para Queimar Gordura e Ganhar Pernas e Gluteos - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Ice Cream Doughnut Sandwiches w/ Karina Garcia! | Nick - Duration: 1:42.

What's up, guys? Today we're making ice cream sandwiches.

Without further ado, let's get started.

So I thought it would be cool to make ice cream sandwiches

with doughnuts and then I realized how boring these were.

So I decided I'm gonna make some glaze.

All you need is powdered sugar and milk.

There is no exact measurements. I just added a little bit at a time.

Then I'm separating it into different containers

because I'm gonna color my glaze.

I'm just taking some food coloring, one or two drops will do the job.

So back to my glaze, it's time to make some magic happen.

I'm feeling a universe of vibes.

Tie dye kind of thing.

So I'm using blue, purple and pink

and I'm gonna take a little stick and kind of a little marble.

Little tie dye in there.

Going back to our doughnut, we're gonna dip it in the glaze.

You're gonna dip it in and move it around a little bit.

To get a good coat.

And that is it.

Look at this beauty.

So effortless.

So beautiful.

For my next doughnut, I'm feeling more rainbow vibes.

So I'm gonna line up my colors.

Doing the same, we're gonna dip our doughnut in

and this one came out so pretty.

It's like rainbow ombre, I'm living.

Now, we're taking our favorite ice cream.

We're gonna plop that right on.

And that is it.

So these doughnuts are absolutely beautiful

but it's time for a taste test.

This ice cream sandwich is so delicious.

You know, all this sweetness on top,

ice cream in the middle.

I'm living! Those are the yummiest ice cream sandwiches I have ever eaten.

I definitely recommend it for the summer. It will be a hit at your parties.

Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét