Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 2 2017

Learn colors with Moana Disney ,Dipsy, Balloons Baby Songs Finger Family Nursery Rhymes video for ki

For more infomation >> Learn colors with elsa Disney ,Sofia Dipsy, Balloons Baby Songs Finger Family Nursery Rhymes for kid - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Your Sitcom: Episode 4 - The Duel #94 - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> Your Sitcom: Episode 4 - The Duel #94 - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Re-Read, Re-Write, or Burn Tag - Duration: 9:55.

Hi everybody, it is Julie from Pages and Pens and today I am here with a fun tag

video. This is the rewrite reread or burn tag. Right? I'm not sure who the creator

of this tag is. but I will have them listed down below. I will find them. I

just know that I've seen this all over Booktube. So, in here I have a whole bunch

of titles of books and I will pull three of them and I need to decide which one I

will burn, which one I will rewrite, and which one I will reread. I don't know how

many I put in here, so I don't know how many rounds we're gonna do. We're just

gonna see. I am nervous? I mean I'm a writer so there's a lot of things I

would like to rewrite. There's also a lot that I would like to reread. And, there's

plenty I would like to burn, I did see Heather from Bookables who took out

all of these books and like showed you the covers. Um that's crazy sauce. I'm not

doing that because they're all over my room. I have Wintersong by SJ Jones. I

have Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo and I have ACOTAR by the Sarah J Maas. Right

off of that I'm going to burn Wintersong. I was super disappointed by that.

You guys know that, I have a full review. I will link it up above but this was a

labyrinth retelling that I did not like. Six of Crows I'm going to reread because

there's not a thing about that I would change and I love Leigh Bardugo. She is

everything. And then I will rewrite a Court of Thorns and Roses because

there's room for rewriting in all of Sarah J Maas's books. What would I

rewrite in that one? I mean, diversity. Racial. Sexual. Any kind of diversity

there. That one was not even difficult. Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia

Shatter Me by Tareheh Mafi and Queens of Geek by Jennifer

Wilde. I am going to reread Eliza and Her Monsters because it's perfection and

I don't want to change anything. I'm going to burn Shatter Me because out of

all the books in that particular series it's the one that drove me the craziest

because I hated the writing in it. And then I'm going to rewrite Queens of Geek.

I liked it. I liked it a lot, but I think it could have been a little bit more

realistic. I actually really enjoyed it when I read it and then I watched do a

review of it in like one of her wrap ups. I will link that down below because she

pointed out some things that I was like "yeah how about that". I think that could

be rewritten and made better. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson Furthermore

by Tahereh Mafi. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera. I'm gonna reread

The Final Empire because I love that series. Rewrite More Happy Than Not

because I loved this book but there were parts of it that drove me crazy and it

was really slow for me to get into. There was like a focus on like wall ball I

didn't think was necessary. Like, I understand you wanted to get like the

community vibe but I feel like he could have been done in other ways. Like there

were parts of this book that I didn't understand why they were in there, And

then I guess I'm burning Furthermore which I didn't dislike. I don't have

anything against Furthermore. I know I'm burning a lot of Tahereh Mafi but I

liked it I just not more than the other ones. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Uprooted by Naomi Novik. This is not gonna be hard. The Hollows by Rachel

Morgan. Alright um shocker I'm going to burn Uprooted

because I hate it and then the Book Thief and The Hollows by Rachel Morgan (NOTE:This series is by Kim Harrison)

reread The Hollows series because I love it and I honestly can't imagine how I would

want to rewrite that. And then as sacrilegious as it is I'm going to

rewrite The Book Thief. I'm gonna make her steal more books -it's very

misleading that title. Can there be a kiss in this book? I'm not gonna say what

like I don't want to spoil anything but can there be can there be a kiss in this

book? Like my heart broke that there was no kiss in this book. I'm this is not as

hard as I thought it was gonna be.That was - right off the bat there. I was

worried about this. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. What

am I gonna do? The Philosopher's Stone by JK Rowling. Order the Phoenix by JK

Rowling. Shit. Reread The Hate U Give. Oh my god. How is this happening? I didn't

love The Philosopher's Stone out of all of them but I could rewrite it. But I

can't burn Order of the Phoenix. I loved Order of the Phoenix and I know that's

like some people's least favorite book but mine was the Goblet of Fire that was

my least favorite. I'm gonna re- shit! shit. I'm gonna rewrite The Philosopher's

Stone. I don't know what I would change in it I can't get rid of the first book

of the series because then like how do you continue with the series? So that I'm

gonna burn the Order of the Phoenix and we're just gonna have to like mesh that

information into other books. That was not easy. Sookie Stackhouse by Charlaine

Harris it's the whole series. I didn't do like one specific book. A List of Cages

by Robin Roe and Twilight by Marissa Meyer. Burn Twilight. I mean I don't hate

it. I'm not like on the Twilight hate train but I can get rid of it in

comparison. I'm gonna rewrite A List of Cages because I felt like it had

potential. The premise of it had potential but that

book did not connect with me. I filmed a whole review and

I don't know when that's gonna be up in conjunction to this video but we will

probably had the live show by the time that you see this video. I'll link those

both in the description box below but I was not a fan of this book and I feel

like I could have been so maybe I can rewrite this that I actually give a crap

about the characters. Which means I am rereading the entire Sookie Stackhouse

series which is something that I would like to do anyway. Between The Hollows

series and the Sookie Stackhouse series like I have a lot to reread but I really

do want to reread those. I have Lady midnight by Cassandra Clare the Mortal

Instruments by Cassandra Clare. Good Lord and Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan

McGuire. Rereading Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire. I am burning The

Mortal Instruments series because I don't like them and I will rewrite Lady

Midnight to make Emma less annoying. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. A Long

Way to a Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers and The Diviners by Libba Bray.

Oh shit. Okay. Reread The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet because I can't

imagine a way that I would want to change that and I'm not burning it. I

would rewrite The Diviners to make Evie a little bit less obnoxious and then I'm

burning Shadow and Bone. I'm sorry because Leigh Bardugo is like one of my

auto buy, amazing authors, but I was not a super fan of that trilogy. The Raven Boys

by Maggie Stiefvater. The School for Food and Evil by Soman Chainani. So far could

get rid of all them. The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender which

I cannot get rid of that's by Leslye Walton. So, I will reread the Strange and

Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender. I will rewrite the School for Good and Evil by

Soman Chainani, because I feel like that had so much potential the first book was

not that bad but I feel like there was improvements that could have been made

there that would make it a little bit less- like jarring- a little bit more

accepting maybe. Like lead into the following books a little bit better and

then I'm gonna burn the Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater because it's not my

favorite book in the series and it's not my favorite series in general. So then we

have Wicked Lovely by Marissa Marr, This Savage Song by Victoria Schwabb, and We

Are the Ants by Sean David Hutchinson. Reread This Savage Song by

Victoria Schwabb because it's amazing. I'm gonna rewrite We Are the Ants by Sean

David Hutchinson because I think that with like less teen masturbation, sans

alien abduction. Like, I understand what it was supposed to like stand for

but there's like other ways that he could have done it that made it less

sci-fi ish and focused more on the actual like point of the book. I don't

think that was necessary. And then I would burn Wicked Lovely. I am rereading

that series and I love it and it's Fae but it's not good so I could get rid of

it. I'm just dumping out three at this point,

not even like picking out of there. A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwabb,

Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, Jesus Jules. The Lord of the Rings

trilogy by JRR Tolkien. I am rereading the Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien.

There's nothing I would change about those and there's no way I'm burning

them, ever. Shit this one's hard. I'm gonna rewrite illuminae. I don't know what I'm

gonna do or what I'm gonna change because I didn't hate it and I feel like

the reason I didn't get into a quicker was like not the books fault it was just

me getting used to the book. So I'd just change like a name or the name of a

place or something. And then I guess I'm burning A Darker Shade of Magic which

I'm just now getting into, so I don't have like a loyalty to it yet.

I don't not like it. Sorry. One Day by David Nicholls, which was upside down, I

know. Caraval by Stephenie Garber. Empire Storms by Sarah J Maas. So I'm gonna

reread One Day by David Nicholls cuz it's my all-time favorite -like cry

worthy lose my mind crying book. I loved this book and I think it was partly

because of where I was in my life during the time of reading this but it's

amazing. I'm going to rewrite Empire of Storms because again diversity. There's a

beach scene that can stay. I like some of the character arcs, mainly the side

character arcs, but there's things that I could change about that I'm not gonna

get into what because then it's just spoilers. But there's things I could

change. And then I'm burning Caraval by Stephanie Garber, which I actually didn't

hate. But I mean, it's not better than the other ones. There's actually just three

left, so this is perfect. Alright last round. This was not as hard as I

thought it was gonna be. All for the Game series slash Foxhole Court series by

Nora Sakovik, An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir and A Court of Wings and

Ruin by Sarah J Maas. Again not difficult. I'm going to reread An Ember in

the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir because it's flip-it amazing. The fact that this is a

debut novel like baffles me. I'm burning the All for the Game series because I

flippin hate it. And, I'm rewriting ACOWAR because it

was so bad and I could definitely make that better because anybody could make

that better. I did not- I was so disappointed with that book. I can't

believe it that actually like evened out the way that it did. I am impressed with

myself because there was no math that when it's making those. None of those

rounds were that bad. Let me know if your answers would have differed down below.

I'm sorry I didn't sit here and do the like oh ah what am I gonna do what should I

do oh my gosh-- but like I know what I'm

gonna do. I'm very decisive. That has been my

reread, rewrite, or burn tag. Again I will have the originators listed down below.

Who am i tagging? No one because this has literally been around for forever and a

day. But, if you've not done this yet and you would like to or you'd like to redo

it, then consider yourself tagged. That has been my tag. I hope you guys have

enjoyed it. If you did be sure to give me a big thumbs up, click subscribe, and I'll

see all of you in my next video. Bye.

For more infomation >> Re-Read, Re-Write, or Burn Tag - Duration: 9:55.

-------------------------------------------

Alexis Bledel Acted Her Upper Face Off in The Handmaid's Tale - Duration: 5:39.

-It's very lovely to see you here,

to see you looking so lovely,

because the show is very -- it's a very dark show.

-It's very dark. It's very intense, yeah.

-And for those who don't know, it's sort of set

in the dystopian future, sort of the near future,

which makes it even a little bit harder.

And this is sort of a male dominated society.

Uh, is it -- like, did it take so much out of you to do it?

-Oddly, no. It was, like, a great working experience.

I mean, it didn't feel the way it feels to watch it.

I have a really hard time watching it.

I feel very tortured at the end of an episode.

I have to, like, watch something else, like take a break.

But filming it was an incredible creative experience.

I mean, it was just so satisfying and lovely.

-That's great, and it's a fantastic cast, obviously.

-Yes. -You did have a --

I feel like you had a limitation on your character

that no one else did, because your character

is a gender traitor.

And for those who don't know,

gender traitors then have to wear these masks

over their mouth, which I would imagine

as an actor, is a bit -- a little bit limiting.

-Yeah, don't have the lower half of your face there.

-Yeah!

-It was an incredible challenge, actually.

I was so excited about it, oddly.

And I don't know, it was really freeing in a way, just to have,

you know, movement and just your, you know, eyes and looks

and -- to work with. -Yeah.

It looked like the top half of your face had been waiting

your whole life for that, because --

-I think it was the fear of being the weakest link

on such an amazing show. -Oh, that's interesting.

I never thought about that, but when you're watching

everybody else crush it, you must -- yeah, you --

-Yeah, you're kind of charged with that like,

"Don't mess this up." Like, you gotta --

-Yeah, 'cause someone -- look, on any cast,

someone's going to be the worst ones.

-I don't know, I mean, yeah, I think everyone on the show

is amazing, luckily, but, yeah,

it's definitely a very real fear.

-The other thing which I think helped your face acting,

which was so exceptional -- -[ Laughs ]

-For real, there are extreme close-ups on this show.

-The camera gets so close, it's not even a foot away

from your face sometimes.

I think I was looking at my lines once,

kind of just getting the lines just right, and I look up

and the camera's right there.

I'm like, whoa!

But he was like, "This -- yeah, this is what we're going to do."

I was like, "All right, all right,

"I love the look of the show.

Whatever you need to do, I'm going to be fine."

-And on that -- you know, obviously, the show

is hard to watch because of the subject matter.

When you watch it, is an extreme close-up as an actor

even harder to watch of yourself?

-Whew! I mean, yeah, it's an intense show

to watch anyway, so then, yeah, I think I'm glad

I'm not in every scene, because my scenes kind of come and go

and I can watch the rest of the narrative,

and I can enjoy everyone else's story line.

Especially, you know, toward the end of the first season,

I wasn't in a lot of it, and I was just dying

to know what happened, 'cause I didn't have those scripts.

-Of course.

-So, I really enjoyed those episodes.

-And this is really exciting, we were talking backstage.

You are going to be a season regular for season two...

-Yes. -...which is great.

[ Cheers and applause ] -I'm so excited.

-And...

it's especially great

not only because I was so invested in your character,

but a lot of characters on this show don't --

well, they're not going to make it to season two.

-Ooh, I know, it's so rough.

I can't believe I get to come back

because my character, um... -Yeah.

-...does not make it in the book.

So it's -- it's -- yeah, it's incredibly exciting.

Unexpected. So I'm -- yeah.

I can't wait to get back to work.

-When Elisabeth Moss was here, she was saying that

sort of the hat -- what do you guys call 'em?

-Bonnets. -Yeah, the bonnets.

That's a normal word that I should've known.

-Totally everyday thing, yes.

-Now, what does the future call those? Bonnets.

-[ Laughing ] -Interesting.

But she said one of the things --

it was actually difficult to find the other actors,

because it does -- unless you're straight on --

Was that true?

-It's completely true. We had a --

we had a scene where we had to kind of merge

with a bunch of other handmaids going to the Salvaging.

This really brutal scene.

And I had to find Lizzie as she walked up.

And you can't, yeah, you can't kind of sneak around that thing.

It's like a full covered -- -[ Laughs ] Yeah.

-So I had to make a very deliberate head movement

to find her. I had to time it out just right.

I was like, it was almost like a song.

I was just counting it off in my head.

I was like, "Lizzie --" and I messed it up like one time.

I was like, "no!" -[ Laughs ]

-I had to go back. -Yeah, 'cause they're so --

They're less like bonnets, and more like the things

dogs wear after a surgery. -They really are.

-Like they really are, like, limiting.

-Yeah, they're very extreme.

Just like a cone, actually. Yeah.

-So this show, obviously, is very different

from "Gilmore Girls."

Thankfully, because... I think.

[ Cheers and applause ] -It would have been --

It would have been such a bummer if,

when "Gilmore Girls" finally came back, it was like this.

And we'd have been like, "Oh, no!"

-Like, what happened? -What happened?

So much went wrong for these "Gilmore Girls."

But when you auditioned for the show,

which obviously was such a fantastic part,

such an important part of your career,

was it true that you had the flu when you auditioned

for "Gilmore Girls"?

-For "Gilmore Girls"? Yeah, I was very sick.

I was a student at NYU, and they kept calling me back

up to audition.

I think I went, like, six times.

And oddly, I wasn't, you know, a very seasoned actor at all.

I didn't know the process.

But this was actually unusual anyway.

And they -- I grew a tad bit impatient.

I was like -- I got a little --

I had a little attitude. -Uh-huh.

-And our boss really liked that a lot.

-[ Laughs ] -She's like, "That's our girl."

I was like, "Are you guys going to hire --

Are you going to bring me back again or..."

And she was like, "I like that, that's perfect."

I was like, "Okay." -That's great.

I do think that's probably not a lesson to teach other actors.

Like, you've got to go in there and be like,

"Tick tock, everybody,

I've got places to be." -Yeah.

-My career is highly unusual.

If anything, I've learned it's very, very strange.

-All right. Well, I'm glad it's worked out for you,

both on that show and this.

For more infomation >> Alexis Bledel Acted Her Upper Face Off in The Handmaid's Tale - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Defender D90 Pickup first outting - RC SCALE CRAWLER - RCTutos #221 - Duration: 7:22.

Hello everyone Welcome on RCTutos.fr

We are back today for the new configuration of our Defender D90 on SCX10 base

So we changed the body for a pickup Defender

We cut ourself a classical D90 bodyshell

the first model sold

it costs 30€ at ATees so it's not expensive to cut it

we cut the rear to glue it on the middle

here on the rear of the cabin

and we 3D printed the rear of the car

we already made the first test run you will see in video

the chassis was mounted with stock SCX10 shocks without oil

the work with the old body was realistic

here we put some Type G Boomerang shocks in 110mm

it gives a good height and it allows the car to lower a bit

but we have some torquetwist

it's when the chassis twist when throttle

so here is the chassis for now

we keept the same config, we still have weights on the rear

we just changed the shocks

and an axle housing because of the threads that were broken

so we put a steel housing, a PHAT axle

you can find the rear of the pickup on our online shop

you maybe see we have an online shop on our website now

you can find there the 3d printed rear of the pickup

30€ Free shipping for France

we also printed the tank

stickers come from Freqeskinz

here the part to finish is also printed

let's see this

you see the chassis is longer, so to avoid cutting it we printed this aprt

we maybe decorate it with diamond plate

about the interior, not a lot of things done except the jauges sticker

and we cut the inside for the transmission

the Defender will make the G6 Belgium in a few days

we will avoid to accessorise it too much or make it too beautiful

it will come back from G6 scratched for minimum

the idea is to finish the G6 more than save the body

the body took 1 week to be made, a simple 2 tons paint

the mesh comes from ATees

Killerbody makes them

it's first for shortcourse 1/10

you have a good piece

you can almost do the whole car with 1 patch

we installed heavy duty BOOM Racing wheels, they are cheap

average 20€ the pair, they weight well the chassis

and the Hustler tires from BOOM Racing that are very soft

the grip is interesting

there is some work on the shocks before the G6

but we will show you the video of the first run

it's fun to drive, except the torquetwist that slow a bit the car

we will try to solve it

So let's see the video

you can find the part of the pickup on our online shop

you can find the link on our website blog and under in the Youtube description

Thanks for watching

good video

subscribe for more videos

like us on Faebook visit our website www.rctutos.fr

you can also find us on Instagram @RCTutos.fr

this tutorial is brought to you in collaboration it our partners ATees, Banggood and Dagoma

Thanks again See you later

For more infomation >> Defender D90 Pickup first outting - RC SCALE CRAWLER - RCTutos #221 - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

Co nowego u nas, czyli Nowości w Militaria.pl 02.08.2017 - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Co nowego u nas, czyli Nowości w Militaria.pl 02.08.2017 - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Making a hair appointment in NY! - Duration: 6:04.

Hey guys! It's Chika. みなさんこんにちは、ちかです。

Another journey is about to begin!

That's right! そうなんです!

The road trip that I told you about the other day begins today!!

Are you guys ready to take a month long trip with me みなさん、1か月間のNYからLAまでのちか旅、

from New York to LA? 準備はいいですか?

I'm going to be uploading daily, starting today. 今日から毎日動画をアップしていきますよ!

Smells like New York.

It does!

I look like a yellow cab...

Hi. どうも。

Where are you going? どちらへ行きますか?

Manhattan. マンハッタンです。

Do you know Riff Down Town? リフ・ダウンタウンってわかります?

It's the hotel. ホテルなんですけど。

I'll give you the address. 住所教えますね。

Let me look it up really quickly. ちょっと調べますね。

It's 102 Greenwich street. 102 グリニッチ・ストリートです。

We're staying near Battery Park.

We started our trip in New York 今回の旅はニューヨークからスタートで、

and will be hanging out here for a couple of days 数日間ここで過ごした後、

before we head to DC. DCに向かいます。

Welcome to Manhattan! マンハッタンにやってきました!

The road is closed so we got dropped off a few blocks away.

Very , very discreet! とても控えめなエントランス。

We're staying at this interesting boutique hotel.

It's big! Oh, it's nice!

It's got a kitchen too

Oh, it's cute! かわいい!

It's got a retro feel to it.

I love the brick walls.

When you look out from here, the view is really nice.

But if you get closer and peak out... major construction lol

Oh yeah! I have to make a hair appointment!

I'm going to get my hair cut in New York tomorrow!

So let's make that appointment right now. なので、早速予約しちゃいましょう。

Thank you for calling. How may I help you?

Hi, I wanted to make an appointment to get my hair cut and colored. もしもし、カットとカラーの予約をしたいのですが

Okay. For which location? どちらの店舗ででしょうか?

For the upper west side. アッパーウェストサイドです。

and do you have any schedule restrictions? ご都合の悪い曜日・時間帯などはありますか?

I know it's quite sudden, but 急なのはわかっているのですが、

I was wondering if you had an openings tomorrow. 明日は空きがないでしょうか?

I see that the earliest appointment we have 最短でお取りできるのが

is Tuesday on the Upper West Side. 火曜日にアッパーウェストサイドでとなります。

Normally, for color appointments it's 4 to 6 weeks out for booking. カラーの予約は通常4〜6週間前の予約になります。

But I'm guessing someone cancelled their appointment last minute, でも、おそらく直前にキャンセルした方がいて

so that's why Tuesday is open at the moment. 現時点で火曜日が空いてるんです。

Alright, thank you! I'll try another time! ありがとうございます。また別の機会でトライします。

Okay. Talk to you then. では、その時にね。

Alright, let's try again. では、もう一度トライしてみましょう。

Can you hold, please? 少々お待ちいただけますか?

Thank you for holding. お待たせしました。

Hi, I wanted to make an appointment to get my hair cut and colored? カットとカラーの予約をしたいのですが、

Sure. What kind of color? もちろん!どんなカラーですか?

I wanted to get a balayage. (最近流行りの)バレアージュをしたいのですが。

Ok, what days and times are good for you? ご都合のいい曜日と時間帯は?

I know it's a little bit sudden, but did you have any openings tomorrow? ちょっと急ですが、明日は空きはないでしょうか?

Tomorrow I can get you in 7:30 PM. 明日は夜の7時半なら入れられますよ。

Do you have anything else maybe the next day then? その次の日は何かあったりしますか?

Yeah, the next day, do you want during the day? その次の日は、日中がいいですか?

I have during the day available. 日中ならありますよ。

What time would that be? それって何時になりますか?

Yeah, I have 12 o'clock, 1 o'clock, はい、12時、13時もありますし

2 o'clock, 3 o'clock 14時、15時も

I'm going to check and call you back. ちょっと確認してからまた連絡します。

But I was actually wondering ちょっと気になっているんですが、

I have dark brown hair right now 今は髪の毛がダークブラウンですが、

and I wanted my ends to be blonde. そして髪先をブロンドにしたいのですが

and you want the high lights to be blonde? ブロンドのハイライトを入れたいのね。

I'm Japanese so I have dark hair, but 日本人なので髪は暗いのですが、

I had it bleached a little while ago. 少し前にブリーチをしていました。

So it's dyed brown now, なので今は茶色に染めてありますが、

but it's actually bleached underneath でも、実際は中身がブリーチされています。

So I just wanted to make sure that that would be okay. それが大丈夫か確認したかったのですが。

It should be. 大丈夫だと思いますよ。

You're always welcome to come in for a complimentary consultation. 無料相談はいつでも受け付けていますよ。

If you want to clarify anything. 確認したいことがあれば。

We have the base prices 基本料金はありますが

Obviously, if she has to do anything extra もちろん、追加で何かをしないといけない場合は

she would let you know as she does it, その場でお伝えしますが

but there could be up charges from there. そこから追加料金が発生することもあります。

Let me just look at my schedule really quick 急いで予定を確認しますので

and call you back in a few minutes. 数分後にまた掛け直しますね。

Okay, awesome. We look forward to it! わかりました。待ってますね!

Sounds good, thank you! 了解です。ありがとうございます!

I wanted to go the Shakespeare in the park tomorrow night...

I guess we should just do it tomorrow night though.

It'll be bright enough in the salon.

Alright, let's call them back. では、掛け直しましょう。

Good afternoon! こんにちは!

Hi, I just called a few minutes ago about getting a balayage. 数分前にバレアージュの予約で電話したのですが

Just calling back to confirm the time 時間を確定するために掛け直してます。

Sure what day and time did you want? はい、何日の何時がよかったですか?

so 7:30 tomorrow would be perfect. 明日の7時半がいいです。

Okay, awesome! 了解、いい感じ!

Alright, and what's your name?

Chika. C-H-i-K-A

Last name? 苗字は?

Yoshida. Y-O-S-H-I-D-A

Awesome! Phone number? はい!電話番号は?

It's country code +81 国番号 81

Oh so you don't have a U.S. number, right? アメリカの番号はないってことよね?

I don't have a U.S. number, no. アメリカの番号は持ってないです。

Okay, do you have an email? わかりました。メールアドレスはありますか?

Yes, I do. はい、あります。

@gmail.com

And we need a card number to hold the appointment. 予約をホールドするのにカード番号が必要です。

We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. 24時間のキャンセルポリシーがあります。 (24時間以内でのキャンセルは料金が発生する)

Okay, one second. わかりました。ちょっと待って。

Do you know about how long that would take? 大体どのくらい掛かるはわかりますか?

Yeah, it's going to take はい、

Let's see.. どのくらいかな...

About two, two and a half hours. 2時間、2時間半

in that ball park, maybe more. そのぐらいだと思うわ。もしかしたらもう少し。

I've got my card number. カード番号の準備できました。

Okay, go ahead. どうぞ。

Expiration? 有効期限は?

Is July 2020. 7月の2020年です。

Alright, you are all set! では、予約完了!

We will see you tomorrow, Chika. 明日のご来店お待ちしております。

That's 7:30 PM Monday July 31st 7月31日、月曜日の7時半に

for your full balayage and a hair cut. フル・バレーアジュとカットで。

Alright, thank you very much. はい、ありがとうございました。

Okay, thank you. Buh-bye!

Have a good day! 良い1日を!

Yes! I got my appointment! やった!アポ取れた!

I'm getting my hair cut and colored tomorrow! 明日髪の毛のカットとカラーです!

I want my hair to gradually get lighter towards the ends.

We are in New York! We're going to start vlogging every single day! ニューヨークに来て、明日から毎日アップです!

I'm going to try really hard to keep up the daily vlogs!

If you're excited for all the travel videos give me a thumbs up!

Oh and if you haven't followed me on Instagram or Twitter インスタとツイッターをフォローしてない方は、

Be sure to do that, because I'm uploading a bunch of pictures on there as wel! ぜひ!沢山の写真をアップしてます!

See you tomorrow! 明日ね!

Oh, I never say that! 滅多に言わないよね!

For more infomation >> Making a hair appointment in NY! - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

THIS is the famous RUF CTR Yellowbird!! - Duration: 18:26.

So, here we are.

This is something pretty special.

Yes, for me it is always a new experience,

although I know the car for 30 years,

but it is always a great moment when I can drive

this car.

For sure, I can imagine.

It's such historical significance.

It does. It does. Nobody could foresee that

at that time.

We didn't know it was going to become so iconic.

We were just following our own ideas, what could be made,

how could we improve, the horsepower, the performance, making it a twin-turbo

And bringing in the technology of a Group-C car to a road car.

This is why the name CTR stands for Group-C Turbo Ruf.

Ya, this is well the first, the first of them.

Obviously, it's inspired you to go on

and make a modern recreation as well.

We should come back to that in a moment, but...

I mean, 30 years ago, this exact car, this is your Yellowbird.

this is, this is the one.

Yes, it was never named Yellowbird by us you know

the whole thing was happening just along

the photo shooting on that day, on the 11th of April in 1987

when the Road & Track people came from the United States

and... ah,

had this high-speed contest. It was happening in Northern Germany

at the Volkswagen proving grounds,

which is a very high-speed oval.

By the way, a very nice speed limit sign at the curve,

the speed limit sign says two hundred fifty kilometres per hour.

That's a great one.

That's unbelievable.

But the yellow car standing out, kind of on a day like today.

where the weather has just gotten inclement on us very quickly, but...

the bright yellow of the paint work.

You know, at that time, it was a horrible day from the weather.

It was all raining and dark clouds, and most of the cars had dark colours,

so the photographer was not happy.

This was before digital photography.

And ah so, he loved that yellow car because it was easy for him to shoot.

So, this is how the nickname, Yellowbird came along, you know.

Those were the editors and photographers. They were just playing with words and they ended up with the

word Yellowbird and the car was nicknamed,

and the nickname stayed forever.

I'd been led to believe the chirp of the turbo sounds uncannily like a canary as well.

Right

A shame we have the weather,

but it is a bit like that day I suppose.

Ah the rain's just kicking in.

I mean this, this has gone on now to create

the... the 2017 version that you've… ah…

Yes, the 2017 version is in the footsteps

and is getting ready.

And the fact that we have sold those cars pre-sold them immediately within a few days

shows how well known and how highly the image has been placed for this car for the CTR.

And there is a lot of heritage and history there.

And that makes us very proud.

You know it is ah...

I'm the 2nd generation in this company and the Yellowbird was really the highlight in my career.

And uh... that we can go for a 2nd one, the 2nd generation Yellowbird is a great, great deal for me

and gives me satisfaction, at the end of my 60's!

That I see all that plant has really, really, planted new seeds again and it's coming back.

And people are looking for the 2nd generation. You know, it's fantastic!

And what was sort of the inspiration to recreate that and start working on it?

Well, very simple, we were always talking about what was the real...

Ah...

success story behind the yellowbird.

It was low weight.

Of course, a lot of horsepower, but not crazy a lot of horsepower...

because now the cars become heavier and heavier, horsepowers go much, much, higher.

But there is such a thing as not only the power-weight ratio that makes a car. It's the absolute weight.

You know the absolute weight is really what you need, what you want to feel in a real sporty car.

Where the name sports car belongs to the generic word of the sports car.

This is the idea, it has to be lightweight. You know.

And other people like Colin Chapman were only preaching that.

And I can also only preach that, you know.

When you think about that it's the most important rule that you have to follow; keep your weight down.

Horsepowers are great but every horsepower feels better when the car is light.

If I recall correctly, this car is 1,150 kilos. One thousand, one hundred and 50 kilos?

Well, no, no, this one is 1,250 and the new car will also be 1,210.

OK

Yes, with more horsepower than this car had, but um ah… This is high 400's?

Yes, and I said, how you feel your car, the best thing is, you don't feel it.

You have to drive it and you think you're driving your jeans, you know.

OK

I think that's the best because you don't feel the weight of the vehicle. Because, you're wearing it, like uh...

It shouldn't feel like a coat, it should feel like a light dress.

If I was a lady, you know. It flies through the air.

Uh huh. But this car, this car was sort of a development of an existing model you'd been building.

Yes, this is based on the chassis of the 911 Carrera in the 1980's.

Yeah

Which at that time was still the lightest chassis that was around, you know.

But it still had hundreds of kilos to take out of it.

Ya, ya, I mean, today with the new technology by using carbon and lightweight steel construction.

You can go lower in the weight, you know. This is what we're achieving in the new car.

And and you've used some, you know, some very modern new technologies to create that to make the new car.

Yes. I mean it still has a very familiar look...

when you look at the new CTR.

But it isn't the whole under where entire new car and has nothing to do with the former 911.

Be it the suspension or be it the frame construction, the top, everything.

Yeah

Although, the size of the greenhouse and of the cabin is untouched, it's still the same, you know.

Also, the overall length. But the new car has 70 millimetres on the wheelbase.

So therefore, we are improving the straight-line performances, which is also important.

I like that it's making you smile I'm seeing!

There were… I believe there were 29 of these? Originals?

29, 29 originals were built, yes.

29 of them. Thirty years ago. Thirty of the new cars.

And 40 million came in the video games.

40 million, can you believe it? Really!?

Ya, well I mean…

So, we're also past production.

I mean, video games often coming off the back of THAT video I should say.

The Nurburgring Nordschleife. The Yellowbird.

Yeah of course, the Nordschleife, that was another story, you know that was…

that made the Nurburgring very famous as well because the Nurburgring was not so well known at that time.

Most of the times it was confused with Nuremburg, you know, Nuremburg, and so on.

Still people confuse it, but I think it was very good propaganda for the Nurburgring.

That video.

And the video was a byproduct of our portrait that we made, you know.

Because we didn't anticipate a movie, a film, that would go over the whole Nordschleife.

The whole full length, you know. That was not intended.

We just said maybe there were some real guys who want to see the whole Nurburgring so while we are here

and we're spending all that money with a helicopter and so on, we might as well do a whole lap.

Yes!

And this is how it came about.

Yeah

It was fascinating.

We were actually awarded by the British press, the motor press, as the best automotive movie.

Oh really?

Yes, that was about 10, 15 years ago we got that.

Was very nice! For sure. I think it was EVO Magazine.

Yeah!

And I always love going to the Pistenklause and always watching the video playing on the screen while eating a steak.

I think one of the craziest things certainly for me is that this car is actually a year older than I am.

It was capable of, in miles per hour, 213 mph

faster even than the 959 Porsche launched at the time, faster than Ferrari's F40.

Yep, it gets a move on very quickly, doesn't it?

Now we need the sunglasses again.

Yeah, the weather today in and out of the rain clouds. See, there at Ruf, there is no rain.

I'm sorry for making you take it towards the rain, but what, what an experience this is!

It's….

It's something special to...

Yeah...

I think one of the biggest things for me is how much you still enjoy this.

This car, still to you, clearly means quite a lot. It has a lot of significance.

And…

Ya… I am a little bit out of words!

There were several people who wanted to buy this baby from me… I can imagine!

I was reluctant to sell it. And I'm glad, I didn't sell it. It's a piece of me, piece of our history, it's our landmark.

It's important.

Is it 'the' car for you?

I love many other cars too. You know, I have a whole harem of cars!

Ya, I'm sure, but I mean of the cars that wear your name?

Ya, of course. This is the most famous and it's the car that I love the most. There's no question.

Well, maybe, even with the new one, with the new ones up and running.

But I mean, it's fun how you work on projects that are so different between each other.

You know, looking at this car, looking at the CTR3 Clubsport, completely different ethos.

The CTR3 Clubsport, of course, this is another era, another type of an animal, you know.

Which is clearly different, but it started this way, you know.

And originally, we wanted to make this car also with a lot more different style in the body.

But then we thought no, we better don't touch that because the 959 was expected to come out

and this was the car that is supposed to beat everything and we had a lot of respect for that.

So we said, let's stick with the technical side of it, just make a couple of subtle differences to the body.

Where we can improve something in the aerodynamics and so on, but we didn't make radical changes in the body.

But there were sketches. This car was supposed to be called; the 945R.

That was the idea at that time, ya. Alright.

Absolutely breathtaking! OK good, Alright!

Excellent! Thank you very much! Thank you!

Thank you! Thank you, Tim! Appreciate it!

Looking forward to watch it on the screen! Thank you! Alright.

For more infomation >> THIS is the famous RUF CTR Yellowbird!! - Duration: 18:26.

-------------------------------------------

L'ENFANCE DE AYANO AISHI ET.. LES YAKUZAS ? - Yandere Simulator - Duration: 19:28.

For more infomation >> L'ENFANCE DE AYANO AISHI ET.. LES YAKUZAS ? - Yandere Simulator - Duration: 19:28.

-------------------------------------------

RUSSIANS REACT TO FRENCH MUSIC | Siboy - Mobali (Clip Officiel) ft. Benash, Damso | REACTION - Duration: 4:41.

I liked the video of Siboy that we reacted to last time, it was crazy

Summer again, sea again

It's so beautiful

They're gonna be wearing masks? -I guess

I have a feeling they all just went to one place

I can't hold my emotions, It's amazing! -Damn, nice forrest

OMG!

What is this place? Guys, write in the comments

I'm willing to spend all the money to go there

Let us know in the comments what this place is

Ah, it's Damso

Remember his song "Vitrine"?

With porn actresses

I don't remember bro

Come on, the girls were taking the clothes off

And they were masturbating? -Yes

Why didn't you say that right away?

That girl is gorgeous

Jetski... jetski

I've never lied in such thing

Really? -Yeah

I used to have that thing at my village

Maybe it's Bali?

I don't know

It's so beautiful out there

Damn, the girl is so gorgeous

Yeah, and she's really dark

Dark skin

Okay, there's gonna be a third artist now

Here he is

It's already dark outside

I like it when a new artist starts to sing and something changes in the video

Or a new verse = new location

Damn, hot girls!

I think it's somewhere in the Carribeans

Or maybe not

Jetski

Ah, pure beauty!

Yeah, really beautiful

They bought me with that place

Did they just show an island?

Can't say anything bad...

At the end I mean...

I didn't really notice, but I think yeah, it was an island

I think so

It's so beautiful out there

Yeah, very

It should be a motivation for any artist

Like you watch this video and think: "I need to do better music...

...so that I get rich and go there and shoot a video with girls"

I think anybody can get motivated by watching this video

I didn't expect this from Siboy cuz he's usually does trap

Yeah, hard trap

But here he did something completely different, I didn't expect it

Yeah, great job!

But the other video of him we watched where he went to a swamp

That video impressed me a lot

It's the artist that made 2 completely different songs/videos

Siboy is dope. I really like him

And Damso is awesome too, as always

Yeah, true. Those two did great as well

Dope stuff. 15/10 to this one.

For more infomation >> RUSSIANS REACT TO FRENCH MUSIC | Siboy - Mobali (Clip Officiel) ft. Benash, Damso | REACTION - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Voltaggio Teaches Seth How to Make a Scotch-Inspired Dessert - Duration: 6:38.

For more infomation >> Michael Voltaggio Teaches Seth How to Make a Scotch-Inspired Dessert - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

Alberto's testimonial about hair transplant in Turkey at Dr.Serkan Aygın Clinic -Quick Quiz - Duration: 0:50.

-Name and surname?

-Have you ever been interviewed before? No

-Where are you from? Naples

-Why did you come to Istanbul? To make my second hair transplantation

-What do you like most about Istanbul? The city

-Why do you trust Serkan Aygin Clinic? For the results, i ve been seeing many of them and than I got convinced; plus for the hygienic conditions

-What do you like most about the clinic? The doctors

-When did you realize that you were loosing your hair? About 10 years ago

-What did it change in your life after the first hair transplantation? Everything, I was like newborn

-What do you aspect from the second operation? To complete, to have the same result of the first one which went very well

For more infomation >> Alberto's testimonial about hair transplant in Turkey at Dr.Serkan Aygın Clinic -Quick Quiz - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Scavengers Of The Scarlet Wastes: S02E02 "Fetch Quest" - Duration: 13:41.

NARRATOR: Scavengers of the Scarlet Wastes

MAFIT: Claymore, what did I tell you about trying to sell your pet rocks?

HAULER: This is interesting-- MAFIT: Wait, what?!

HAULER:Yeah, This is the second one of these I've seen since the last Great Blow. There was this Scavenger, um... Crossbow

CLAYMORE: Ah, Crossbow McGee! HAULER: The very one! I had no idea what this was but he really was interested in it

MAFIT: Where is he now? HAULER: That's the thing? I haven't seen him in ages.

CLAYMORE: It doesn't sound like old Crossbow... MAFIT: Scavengers go missing all the time!

CLAYMORE: No, not Crossbow McGee. He once solo'd a Raid Boss Sandworm...Punched it right in the face!

HAULER: Well, perhaps we could shed a little bit of light on this artifact if next time you head out....

CLAYMORE: Is he giving us what I think he's giving us?

HAULER: No, I'm just saying you could try to find him and-

MAFIT: Yep, a fetch quest.

MAFIT: Great

*Quest update noise*

*Item Found Noise*

CLAYMORE: What's up? MAFIT: Stupid fetch quest. Can't believe Hauler gave us a fetch quest.

CLAYMORE: Eh, at least we aren't grinding again.

MAFIT: *groan* If I have to kill another sand beetle.... What is that piece of junk?

FOX: It's a replacement. Acheron's in the shop. Got told I need a new valve.

FOX: But there should be one in the old facility on the way.

*Claymore starts laughing* FOX: What?

CLAYMORE: Now YOU have a fetch quest!

FOX: Shut up! *Quest log update noise*

FOX: We've got company.

MAFIT: Hmm?

CLAYMORE: Oh, it's these guys. I love these guys!

MAFIT: *Sighs* Here we go.

Claymore: Heeeyyy!!

Song title - Author goes here

*The Rivals laugh at the Scavengers*

ROXIE: Look at these noobs!

DR. ZIESE: Got yourself a new party member I see.

MAFIT: Yeah, well we needed the DPS.

FOX: What am I?

BOWER: I bet you did. Check out that gear! ROXIE: It's so clean!

ROXIE: What set is that? DR. ZIESE: Is it crafted?

ROXIE : No way, that's core gear.

ROXIE: And that gun...it's about to fall apart.

*The Rivals laugh* *Claymore also laughs*

*Laughing intensifies*

MAFIT: Roxie, time to give it up. You're never going to complete that set. Even if you do find Calacca's Codpiece, it's gonna be what-

MAFIT: Four...five levels below you?

ROXIE:Six.

MAFIT: Bower, did you forget your repair kits again? That bow's gotta be on it's last point of durability. I hope you brought a back up.

BOWER: This is my back up.

MAFIT: And Dr. Ziese! You must be one of the best healers in the whole Wasteland!

You don't even need potions to support your front line. What are you doing hanging around with these losers? Oh wait!

I'm thinking of someone else entirely! You're not even carrying bandages anymore! What good is a healer without bandages?!

No good! You're nothing! Which is exactly what's in this pouch....nothing!

BOWER: Well, you see, that's- ROXIE: By Quake's Giblets, I'll frag you!!

*Dramatic war drums*

DR ZIESE: No Roxie, it's not worth it! BOWER: That's why we're heading back to Rivet Town.

ROXIE: Yeah, you know what that means?

RIVALS: Upgrades, bitches!!

CLAYMORE: Bye!!

CLAYMORE: ....Bye?!

FOX: So, what was that about? MAFIT: Just a bunch of troll faces - you're welcome by the way!

FOX: For what?! MAFIT: They were being jerks!

CLAYMORE: Well, I like them!

FOX: So, I need to watch out to the other Scavengers now? As well as...what was it... Trippers, Sand Beetles, Sandmaws...

CLAYMORE: Ooh! And Malar....I like them less.

NARRATOR: Meanwhile...

MAKKAL: Well?

KATZ: It's moving! It's uh....definitely moving!

MAKKAL: Where did it come from?

KATZ: Not from around here, it's no God of ours.

MAKKAL: Very well...make a report, let's get a move on.

KATS: What? Just make a report about that huge thing that's lumbering through our territory-

MAKKAL: Know your place, Katz! You're a scout now!

KATS: Fine then! Where to next, MALE?!

MAKKAL: It's Shaman. KATS: Not yet..

MAKKAL: Not yet?!

KATZ: So? MAKKAL: You're the scout!

KATZ: I get it boss, I messed up. MAKKAL: Again.

KATZ: *sigh* Tribe's that way

NARRATOR: And then, this happened!

*Beethoven's 5th Symphony*

*Beethoven's 5th Symphony intensifies*

*Door opens*

*gunshot*

ARISTARCHUS: So what's news?

KESTREL: Dinner plans just changed.

ARISTARCHUS: Why? KESTREL: Chef's dead.

ARISTARCHUS:No...

*gunshot*

ARISTARCHUS: NOW he's dead. What of Crossbow?

KESTREL: Dead. We have the stone.

ARISTARCHUS: Wonderful. And the others?

KESTREL: Don't worry about the other stones.

ARISTARCHUS: Fantastic. We still need to figure out where to drill. Did you remember to interrogate Crossbow-

KESTREL: Crossbow's through.

ARISTARCHUS: And?

KESTREL: Our plan is to question the locals. We have our best interrogator on the job- *codec rings*

KRIEGAR: Kestrel! You flatter me!

KRIEGAR: You know you really shouldn't keep these lines open, I can hear every-

KESTREL: Shut up! I mean, one second. *Krieger laughs on the line*

KESTREL: I'm with a client.

KRIEGAR: Yeah, I know. Sounds like a lovely chat.

KESTREL: Is there something I can help you with?

KRIEGAR: I'm wondering. What's the acceptable threshold for loss in my unit here?

KESTREL: Why?

KRIEGAR: No reason. KESTREL: (On the line) Forty percent.

KRIEGAR: Thanks boss, bye.

*gunshot*

ARISTARCHUS: What?

NARRATOR: Somewhere else in the Wasteland...

*Loud winds*

MAFIT: Slayer of Terra Morpheus CLAYMORE: Scourge of giant gorillas

MAFIT: He was one of the best

FOX: If this is where it ended, where did it begin?

CLAYMORE: The sands have shifted greatly and yet...

CLAYMORE: Over there!

CLAYMORE: See how the footprints shift in the sand.

*blows bubbles*

CLAYMORE: He sat here....unpacked his lunch.

CLAYMORE: Mmm...bacon and haloumi. Those were his favourite.

CLAYMORE: There!

Our assailant feigned a friendly greeting.

And they exchanged some pleasantries. Who knows what they spoke about.

Then he gave Crossbow some kind of gift.

And then they danced!

Crossbow! Strong of limb! Fleet of foot! Ran as far and as fast as he could!

But it was all for naught!

Weakened as he was by the neurotoxin coarsing through his veins...

He was unable to escape the dastardly blaggard who assailed him.

As our hero focused his full attention on the approaching assassin...

Dozens of villainous comrades descend like a horde of giant spiders from the zeppelin above.

Surrounding him.

FOX: I know who did this.

NARRATOR: Next time on Scavengers

???: Well, I never!

Closed Captions: Brendan Angelo

Crossbow McGee song - Artist/Songname goes here.

NARRATOR: Scavengers

For more infomation >> Scavengers Of The Scarlet Wastes: S02E02 "Fetch Quest" - Duration: 13:41.

-------------------------------------------

GolfNow | Doing business in Northern Ireland - Duration: 2:45.

We have a digital business called GolfNow that began in the States and it

was created to help golfers connect with golf courses, so help golfers find a tee time

and it's evolved to helping the golf courses run themselves more efficiently, more effectively.

Several years ago we met Brian and Rory Smith

and they had created a great little business that just needed a little bit more help.

Fortunately Invest Northern Ireland made

some of that initial investment and the business has grown and flourished and

this is the second office that we've opened in Belfast, we're in Midtown, it

was an office that we were hoping we could fill with up to 30 employees, now

we have 71 employees so that's why we're in this new facility and this time we've built it with room to grow.

All of the interaction with those golf courses, whether it be technology, marketing, sales, consulting, research

and development for new opportunities or how we can work with golf courses, all comes

out of this office, we're also looking at other global opportunities whether they

be in Europe or other continents to grow and develop and that's being led out of these offices as well.

The employees that we're attracting are experts in software engineering, jobs like that, writing code, the

original line of code is on the wall in the office here so finding people with

those skills is really important and we've been fortunate to

have a lot of those people who are here in Belfast, and they don't want to leave

and this is a great job for them especially if they have a passion for the game of golf.

Right now in this moment of time in this great game of golf that Northern Ireland

has an incredibly special place, and we like being at the center of that

technology and tradition of golf much like the way

Rory is leading the way on the golf course himself.

For more infomation >> GolfNow | Doing business in Northern Ireland - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

PERTH by bike - OZ#2 - Duration: 5:24.

For more infomation >> PERTH by bike - OZ#2 - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

22-year-old killed in motorcycle crash - Duration: 0:15.

For more infomation >> 22-year-old killed in motorcycle crash - Duration: 0:15.

-------------------------------------------

Cadı Avı Beat instrumental 2017 - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> Cadı Avı Beat instrumental 2017 - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

후키시(吹石翔一) - 손바닥 원더랜드 Wonderland in the Palm of My Hand (てのひらワンダーランド) - Duration: 3:35.

At some point I glimpsed it

In my palm, my very own

Little glowing speck of light.

I think, I will let another person know

As it radiates too brilliantly for me alone.

Hum, this hollowness isn't ending.

I want to forget all about that sound

From the lies I spouted, ever piercing through

My tympanic membranes.

"Will it be in time," I muse the sky.

I want to revert back to such a hue.

In my dry, tearless eyes, they instead perceive

A palmtop wonderland.

Truth be told, none of this really matters,

Except that all by myself, it is quite lonesome.

Hum, this hollowness isn't ending.

I want to forget all about those lies.

With the constant bluffing, it passes over,

Carried in the flow of time.

Looks hopeless, I'd say. That's what you get.

I want to dive back into that cage.

Bidden solely to me and my sight alone

Is this palmtop Wonderland

For now, I am living the present

But since that alone is insufficient

I caught sight of dreams I wanted to acquire.

I caught sight of dreams I wanted to acquire.

I want to forget all about that sound

From the lies I spouted, ever piercing through

My tympanic membranes.

In this hollowness of a body

I will dream of such foolish dreams

That I trust one day, that I trust one day,

Will be fully realized and, come true.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét