Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 2 2017

"Go on up to a high mountain, O Zion, herald of good news."

Do you know what heralds do?

They herald.

It's a trick question.

Heralds herald.

And you get up there and you herald good news.

"Lift up your voice with strength, O Jerusalem, herald of good news; lift it up, fear not;

say to the cities of Judah, 'Behold your God!

Behold, the Lord God comes with might, and his arm rules for him; behold, his reward

is with him, and his recompense before him.

He will tend his flock like a shepherd; he will gather the lambs in his arms; he will

carry them in his bosom, and gently lead those that are with young.'"

And so this is what our task is: we need to get ourselves up on a high mountain, and we

need to boldly herald the good news.

We don't simply say 'Behold your God,' but now we can say 'Behold the Lamb of God,' the

Lamb who is slain.'

This is the good news.

This is the gospel.

Someone took the time to preach that to us and someone recognized their obligation and

recognized the power that is in that gospel.

They preached the good news to us, and we heard it, and the Spirit opened our blind

eyes, and we became God's child.

Now it is our task not to cower, not to fear, not to think maybe that person—so hostile—maybe

they're just beyond the pale of the gospel.

No, put your confidence in the gospel and preach the good news.

For more infomation >> Don't Cower. Preach the Good News. - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Our technology: Broadcast as a Service - Duration: 3:14.

Hello!

Welcome to Tecnoroll

the place where we build the future of broadcasting.

Speaking of which

what's your broadcasting network like?

And more specifically

what does having a broadcasting network imply?

It usually implies High-Power transmitters

which means high construction and maintenance costs.

In detail: a high-power TX-tower

a power supply station

microwave links + frequency licences

and highly specialized technical personnel

meaning: high CAPEX and OPEX investments for you!

When you think of it, it is extremely expensive both in the short and the long term.

And that does not make your bank account happy, does it?

So we thought about it and asked ourselves:

can we obtain the same results and, at the same time, cut down on the network management costs?

And guess what? We've found a way... by inventing it!

Let's think about broadcast as a service!

Inspired by the reliability of the telecom networks,

we found a way to put together the best features of the telecom and broadcasting 'philosophies' in order to create

A HYBRID NETWORK

Through a HYBRID NETWORK

with cellular-like distribution and a broadcast and telecom-compatible infrastructure,

we can distribute the signal OVER IP, FIBRE or via SATELLITE AT A FRACTION OF THE COST you are paying today.

a HYBRID NETWORK also means

SCALABILITY

Our technology is perfectly suitable for extending your existing network or creating a new one.

And the most important thing is that our technologies are already TESTED and available on the market,

making the whole process A LOT easier for you.

SCALABILITY also means:

A SHARED INFRASTRUCTURE

where routing and distributing multiple content providers is easy to do

thanks to many small, low-power and low-impact transmitters installed by standard personnel.

These units can be completely configured and managed remotely,

including changing the frequency and the broadcasting contents, without the need for any further on-site interventions.

A kind of flexibility that can't be achieved by the standard broadcasting infrastructures.

But hang on a second!

What if we tell you that you can get all of this with an ALL-IN-ONE MAST-MOUNTED TX STATION?

That sounds too good to be true, right?

But guess what? We have it. (And boy, we patented it! ;)

So, with our technology and with the help of our partner TRX Innovate,

we can either extend your existing network or create a whole new one for you

at a fraction of the cost and with technologies that are already present on the market,

which means that you won't have any compatibility issues anymore.

That's wonderful, but tell me more about it!

Well, I'd better stop here for now and leave something to your imagination. ;)

If you are a broadcasting equipment menufacturer,

contact us at Tecnoroll for further information on our chipsets and boards.

If you are an operator or a content provider and want a ready-to-use distribution platform,

contact our partner TRX Innovate,

where you can find the integrated solutions you need.

Stay tuned for our new videos, coming soon!

For more infomation >> Our technology: Broadcast as a Service - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

10 Cool WhatsApp Tricks you Should know in 2017 - WhatsApp tricks Android - Duration: 5:52.

Hey guys this is Carlton and in this video Ill be showing you 10 cool whatsaap tricks,

that will surely help you in some way or the other and will definitely increase your productivity

So without wasting much time lest get started!

To begin with we have an extension called sendanyfile, this extension type of app allows

This app converts the file to be sent to a text file and then sends it as there is much

restriction or compression on textt files But the person on the other side has to convert

it back to the origional file type.

Just like facebook messenger these two apps shows whatsapp bubbles for every conversation

which makes things easy speacially when running some other apps and doing some other work

while texting someone important

So You guys might be knowing this trick already assuming you have watched my video on 10 best apps

you haven't watched it , it will be there in the cards above.

So for this you'll need an app called unseen

This app called lets you preview messages without getting the blue tick marks

So if you do not want the person on the other side to know that you have seen the message already

This is the app to try

if you liked this video so far make sure you leave a like and if you are new here make

sure you subscribe for more videos like this

This app called wub that is whatsapp ultimate

bomber lets you send text emoji"s multiple times and can be used to irritate your friends

this app repeats a given text or emoji a given number of times and

you can also add variables before your text and also customize your variables.

This is the app to irritate those idiotic friends

so do check it out.

If you have been using google keyboard, did

you know that you can translate your text

to another language

So all you need to do is

tap on the google icon and move to the translate tab

If you cant find this option , make sure you have the latest version of google keyboard

So for this you just need to select your input language and the language you want to translate it to and type in your text

Next we have an app called flynx This app lets you open links in the background,

without closing the app you are using.

This app is very helpful in multitasking and opening many links at a time without moving to your internet browser

So if you want to make your messages more attractive and interesting

This app is called stylish text, and it allows you to send customized text , that is by changing

the font, there are about 80 font and text styles to

choose from.

So all you need to do is type the text above and then hit the whatsaap or messenger icon

to send it to your whatsapp or messenger contacts in addition to this app, this app called

text converter which you might have seen on one of my videos allows you convert text to

different forms like reversing text , morse code hex binary and so on , so if you haven't

watched that video yet, do check it out.

Tired of those annoying whatsaap images showing UP IN your gallery,when anyone opens it.

This trick will hide your whatapp folder from your gallery or any other file explorer.

All you have to do is navigate to the whatapp images file and while renaming the file, add

a dot at the start of the file name, what this will do is hide the file.

So most of you guys might have heard of whatsapp web. so this basically allows you to use whatsaap

on your pc or mac This is quite convenient while your on your

computer working and don't have to move back to your phone to text someone.

with a number of whatsapp acount being hacked, this small trick will give you that extra

layer of security to do this we move to account, two step verification

and then we set a pin and type our email address this unique pin that you have set up will

be used to identify when registering with whatsapp again or opening whatsapp after a couple of days

Thats all for today guys if you liked this video please make sure you hit the like button

and subscribe to the channel if you haven't already

I would like some feedback from you guys so i have left a opinion poll in the cards above

so while you are here why not watch my videos that i have

put up so far and please feel free to leave a comment down below

With that being said this is Carlton here signing of take care.

For more infomation >> 10 Cool WhatsApp Tricks you Should know in 2017 - WhatsApp tricks Android - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

Кукла Пуллип Кора - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> Кукла Пуллип Кора - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

K Camp - Good Problem - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> K Camp - Good Problem - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

HER İNSANIN HAYATINDA OLAN EN GICIK 5 İNSAN TİPİ - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> HER İNSANIN HAYATINDA OLAN EN GICIK 5 İNSAN TİPİ - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Jeep Wrangler Rough Country Steering Stabilizer (2007-2017 JK) Review & Install - Duration: 4:06.

This Rough Country steering stabilizer with relocation bracket will fit your 2007 and

up JK and it's going to move your steering stabilizer out of harm's way.

Now, it's very important to know what a steering stabilizer is and what it does.

A steering stabilizer, or more accurately a steering dampener, is there to alleviate

some of the shock that you might feel when you're driving down the road and you hit a

bump with a big tire.

That shock can be transferred through the steering linkage, up into your steering wheel,

and feel a little bit uncomfortable, so the dampener is there to eliminate some of that.

A steering stabilizer is not going to eliminate a vibration, or bump steer, or any other sort

of wobble that you might have from poor steering geometry.

If you have any of those issues, diagnose them and fix them, don't just throw a steering

stabilizer at it, because all you're gonna end up doing is blowing out your brand new

steering stabilizer and still having the same issue.

Now, with all of that being said, if you have a bent, broken, leaking, or otherwise steering

stabilizer that does need to be replaced, I like this kit.

I think it's an inexpensive but still well-built steering stabilizer that comes with this little

bracket that will help to move the steering stabilizer up out of harm's way, so the next

time you hit the trails, you're not going to go ahead and bend up your new stabilizer.

This is exactly how a steering stabilizer should be built and also priced, in my opinion.

A steering stabilizer is just a 50/50 valve shock, it's nothing fancy, it should not be

nitrogen charged, and that's exactly what this is.

You have a hydraulic shock, it's gonna be well-built, it's gonna hold up over time,

but it's not way overpriced or overmanufactured for its purpose.

And this bracket, for as simple as it is, does a lot to protect your steering stabilizer

when you're off-road.

Again, it's going to rotate your stabilizer up so it's in a much safer position and isn't

going to as easily get bent on the rocks.

This install is a very simple one outta three wrenches, definitely under an hour to get

this bolted up.

All you're going to need to do is unbolt your factory steering stabilizer, set it aside.

You're also gonna have to remove your axle side front track bar bolt.

Go ahead and bolt up your relocation bracket that will go on your factory stabilizer mount

hole, as well as the track bar bolt.

You will have to loosen up your steering stabilizer mount that goes on the drag link and rotate

that 90 degrees.

And then you can bolt up your new shock body, bolt up your new steering stabilizer on the

factory mount, and also on your new relocation bracket.

As long as you don't move that relocation bracket up and down on the bar that it's mounted

on, just rotate it 90 degrees, there isn't a lot of adjustment that you need to do.

However, if that does move inadvertently, if you move it, you can go ahead, leave that

bolt just tight enough that it'll hold in position but that it can also slide a little

bit when you put some tension on it.

Turn the wheel all the way to one side and then all the way to the other to ensure that

your steering stabilizer isn't going to bottom out one way or the other, and then torque

it down again.

This stabilizer comes in at $70, including the bracket, and I think that is a really

fair price.

I think you're gonna get a quality part, you're gonna be able to protect your stabilizer against

future damage thanks to that relocation bracket, and I think all of this is appropriately priced.

You can probably find a cheaper steering stabilizer, but the seals aren't going to be there, it's

gonna start leaking, it's not going to hold up well over time.

And there are stabilizers that are over $400, which for what 99.9% of us do with our Jeeps,

are incredibly overkill, completely unnecessary.

In fact, a steering stabilizer in general is more of a luxury item than it is a necessity

item if you have a properly set up suspension system.

So I think this is very fairly priced, it's gonna get the job done.

So if you're looking for a new steering stabilizer that comes with a relocation bracket, I definitely

recommend taking a look at the Rough Country steering stabilizer with relocation bracket,

for your '07 and up JK, that you can find right here at extremeterrain.com.

For more infomation >> Jeep Wrangler Rough Country Steering Stabilizer (2007-2017 JK) Review & Install - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Quinta San Vicente o "17 de Octubre" - San Vicente 2017 Invierno - DeVarela - Duration: 10:44.

For more infomation >> Quinta San Vicente o "17 de Octubre" - San Vicente 2017 Invierno - DeVarela - Duration: 10:44.

-------------------------------------------

Luis Suárez and his new adidas X 17+ - Duration: 1:54.

Hi, I'm Luis Suarez and I'm here to talk about my new adidas cleat.

Obviously for a player trying a new boot is always nice.

I think that when you are a kid you see many football cleats on TV,

and you'd like to have them.

I think Adidas is the reference on a worldwide level,

and today I am using them, trying them, it's always nice.

Obviously the materials are different and it's very light, the boot doesn't weigh anything,

and this marks the difference of how the foot feels in it,

and, of course, the colors that they offer are very nice.

I think that convincing myself that I want to do the job right

and you have to tell yourself that everything is possible.

To never stop believing in yourself and in the qualities you can have.

It's the work and the value in the effort that you put as a kid

to be able to play in Europe, and to play in the best leagues in the world.

It is nice to be where I am,

and do what I always wanted to do, which is to play football.

For more infomation >> Luis Suárez and his new adidas X 17+ - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Air France - Copenhagen by Alex Vizeo - Duration: 5:22.

Hi web user Today I'm in Copenhagen

It's Travel by Air France

Who asked me to find the best spots

So you can come

And experience the real lifestyle of the city

Actually there are a lot of people

It's a super atmosphere

And I don't really know where to start the visit

I quickly found out That the easiest and cheapest way to discover the city

Is to rent a bike

You will find a lot of shops and get a bike

for around 10€ a day

Or you have the city bike that you can rent

That are already equipped with a GPS and a tablet

Everything is done to help you discover the city by bike

There is one mustdo activity here in Copenhagen

It's the cruise on the canals

It's very touristic

But at least it gives you another point of view of the city

Clearly it's the perfect activity

To just lay back and chill when you're a little bit tired of your day of visit

And with the boat you can reach some spots

That you can only see from the canals

However when it's a rainy day in Copenhagen

There is something quite awesome to do

The Hygge!

It's a time during the day, when you take care of yourself

It can be at home next to the fire

Or in a cozy café with the pastry

It's amazing because it's something really important in the daily life of the Danish

And it is really part of their lifestyle

It's really surprising It's still raining

But people keep partying and having fun in the streets

It's really great

We just arrived in the middle of the district of ...

Norrebro

And what I've been told

It's kind of trendy / hipster district

But out of the beaten tracks

They are only locals here, no tourists

There is another area you have to visit

It's Christinia

But the problem is I cannot show you this place

Since it used to be a hippy district

Who auto proclaim themselves a free city

I let you imagine that some borderline things

That happens here that I cannot film

So I'll let you discover this place by yourself

Which I will do now

When you will come to Copenhagen

You will find out that It's a really nice city where

everything is done to spend a good time

But what I didn't expect was

A theme park right in the middle of the city center

I am in the meatpacking district right now

Which is a rehabilitated area

And became clearly

The trendy place to go out by night in Copenhagen

I'm just waiting for tonight

And then we go out, having fun

Now let's get out of the city center

I have rent a car for the day to discover to surroundings

Because I spotted a nice place

1h30 away from here

This is the kind of unexpected place I love

You're walking in the forest

And fe meters later

You arrive in front of a huge white cliff

That dives into the water

It's just beautiful!

Copenhagen, I really loved this city

I would say it's a city that's your experience

More than a city that you visit

And everything is done here to feel good

The parks, the buildings, the designs cafés,

It's a destination really to chill out and have a good time

If you want to find out old places and top tips

Mentioned in the video

Just click on the link below

Ciao web user!

For more infomation >> Air France - Copenhagen by Alex Vizeo - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

Ömer Toprak im Porträt | Bad Ragaz 2017 - Duration: 5:55.

Ömer Toprak, 28 years old.

Nickname: Topi.

Squad number: 36.

Centre-back.

I started playing football on the streets, in parks.

But it was actually thanks to my brother that I joined a club.

At youth level, I became a German champion at the age of 19 with SC Freiburg.

Then U-19 European champion with Germany.

Then I was already around the senior team with the reserves at SC Freiburg.

We won the Oberliga, and then it was promotion to the Bundesliga with the first team.

I went go-karting with friends and I had an accident,

which nearly cost me my career.

At first it really didn't look good

and I was in hospital for a very long time. It was very tough,

because I'd never experienced any injury like it.

It felt like that was the end of my career.

But I'd always played football, and that was all I wanted to do.

It was very hard but I'm very happy that I returned to football.

In total I was at Freiburg for six years.

Then I just decided to look for a new challenge,

and moved to Bayer Leverkusen.

I chose to play for Turkey because whenever Germany played Turkey, I always supported Turkey.

I played for the Germany U-19s,

but I felt that if Germany played Turkey, I'd be on Turkey's side.

I wanted a new challenge, like I did when I left Freiburg.

I'm really happy that I made the move,

I've only been here for three weeks but I like it a lot.

The club's huge, the support is huge,

and whenever you play against BVB at the 'Temple' as an away team,

you're always impressed by the 'Yellow Wall' and everything.

Now I'm really happy to be at BVB.

It's been great fun so far

and obviously I hope I have a successful time here.

The team's made a really good impression on me, the lads have taken me in very well,

but also the staff and everyone around.

There are a few initiation rituals here.

At the training camp I was one of the new boys and we had to sing.

I think the players and the staff liked it a lot!

In Peter Bosz we have a new coach who believes in a certain way of playing football.

I think it's an attractive style

because we want to apply pressure right from the off

and not let the opposition into the game.

We also want to play good football when we have the ball.

I like that a lot.

Obviously it's been a bit new for all of us during pre-season,

and now we need to work on the details, which is important.

And it's important that everyone's on board with this style so we can start well.

Yes, I definitely feel fit but clearly we need the pre-season training

because it's an intensive style of football and an intensive season ahead.

Therefore we want to charge our batteries.

There are days when the legs are tired but I'm pleased I've taken part in every session so far,

because ultimately I need that strength.

I'm really looking forward to the start of the season.

Next week it's the Supercup,

and I'm looking forward to playing in the stadium as a home player.

And I'm working hard to make sure it's a good experience.

In terms of my aims with BVB,

the club has obviously had success in recent years,

and I want to experience that and help shape it.

I was particularly impressed when Dortmund won the DFB Cup last season,

and how they celebrated it.

It was remarkable and to be honest that's what I want to experience.

And that was obviously one of the reasons I moved to the club.

For more infomation >> Ömer Toprak im Porträt | Bad Ragaz 2017 - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

All You Can Eat CHINESE in YOKOHAMA - Duration: 10:57.

For more infomation >> All You Can Eat CHINESE in YOKOHAMA - Duration: 10:57.

-------------------------------------------

I'm Going Off The Grid. - Duration: 5:20.

As we get into the dog days of the summer I wanna get you guys up to speed on some behind

the scenes happenings, as well as tell you a bit about my plans for the near future.

Before I do that, I quickly want to address my conversation with Patreon CEO Jack Conte

from earlier this week.

I think this chat, as much as any we've had here, gets to the heart of what I've tried

to do with The Rubin Report for the past two years.

Jack and I had an honest conversation about new media, economics and personal liberty

and couched around the issue I care most about, free speech.

I hope whether you came away from the interview agreeing with Jack or not, you got a better

understanding of the complexities and contradictions we all face whether you are a creator, a CEO,

or a supporter of online content.

As I've mentioned time and time again, I believe vital it is to occasionally put down your

phone, disconnect from the grid, and reconnect with the real world.

This is something I've tried to incorporate into my life as much as possible, but usually

is much harder than it should be.

The constant need to be online and in the discussion, whatever that discussion is, can

be incredibly inspiring and valuable, but it also can be draining and time sucking.

Beyond just doing The Rubin Report, I've been trying to work on a book for the past year,

as well as catch up on a some side projects, as well as seting a little time for mental

clarity.

With this in mind, I want to lay out the rest of our summer for you:

This week on the show we have British columnist and commentator Katie Hopkins, who is sure

to trigger many of those who are trigger-able, then I head to New York City to do The Greg

Gutfeld Show.

After this, I'll be truly experiencing one of the highlights of my professional life

as I interview Richard Dawkins at the 92nd Street Y in NYC.

The event sold out almost immediately before I even had a chance to mention it to you guys,

but the fine folks at the Y are giving us the video of the whole 2 hour interview, which

we'll be posting right here on our channel next week.

After this interview with Dawkins, I'll be going off the grid completely for the rest

of the summer, until September 5th, which the day after Labor day.

Fear not though, you will be getting new Rubin Report episodes every week.

We've already taped interviews with Professor Gad Saad, columnist Guy Benson, economist

Pia Malaney, and chairman of the Ayn Rand Institute, Yaron Brook.

Since we've taped these interviews already, I can promise you you're gonna dig all of

them, and each episode is truly different from each other.

What we may lose from filming and releasing in the same week, I promise you get back with

a continued focus on ideas rather than news cycles.

While we will post interviews as scheduled, I will not be on social media of any kind

until September 5th.

That's right: I'm not going to tweet, post on Facebook, share on Instagram, or anything

else.

We're going to automate some posts in advance so we can promote our weekly episodes, but

I won't be sharing anything else, checking mentions, or even reading the news.

I'm looking forward to having some relaxation time on the beach, but will spend most of

the this break catching up on reading, exercising, and most importantly, focusing on this book,

which is long overdue.

Basically, I'm not going to look at screens of any kind except for when I'm writing.

I'm sure people will try to talk to me about the news, but I'm going do everything in my

power to truly shut down and really escape from the day to day, play by play madness.

Yes, I'll miss some Trump tweets, I'll miss a few faux outrages, and I'll miss whatever

else happens in the world, but I have a suspicion that the world will keep spinning without

me.

And I also have a suspicion that I'll be better off for this break afterwards.

It seems kinda crazy to take a vacation and truly escape the web days, but that pretty

much was the norm only a decade ago.

If the world does end while I'm gone, I suppose it'll have to end without me live-tweeting

it.

More importantly than anything else, I just want to thank all of you who not only watch

this show, but share it with friends and family and who are having these conversations in

your own lives.

There is absolutely no doubt the issues we are talking about here are taking root in

the real world and real change is on the horizon.

If I didn't think we could change the world by having these honest conversations on the

importance of free speech and individual liberty, I assure you I'd do something else.

It's never too late for me to pick up my NBA dreams.

Before I sign off, I want to give a special shout out to all of you who have supported

us on Patreon and PayPal since we went independent about 14 months ago.

You guys truly have helped me make my dreams come true and now you're giving me and my

crew a little breathing room, allowing me to work on this book, and helping us take

it all to the next level.

I already have a packed schedule of speaking gigs and college events coming up this fall,

and I look forward to coming back more focused and invigorated than ever before.

Without your support, not only couldn't we do this show at the professional level which

we do it, but there's certainly no way I could take a few weeks to clear the mind and plot

the future.

Maybe some of you will join me on this technology-free couple weeks, but for those who don't, I know

you'll enjoy everything we've cooked up for you while I'm gone.

Again, thank you all for your support and generosity and as we enter season 3 of The

Rubin Report in September, I promise you, this is just the beginning.

For more infomation >> I'm Going Off The Grid. - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

MERA HINDUSTAN || NEW HINDI SONGS 2017 || independence day Petriotic songs || SONI22PG FILMS - Duration: 4:28.

PleaseLike , Comment , Share & Subscribe Youtube Channel

For more infomation >> MERA HINDUSTAN || NEW HINDI SONGS 2017 || independence day Petriotic songs || SONI22PG FILMS - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Разведопрос: Марк Барталмай про заезд на Донбасс - Duration: 2:10:42.

For more infomation >> Разведопрос: Марк Барталмай про заезд на Донбасс - Duration: 2:10:42.

-------------------------------------------

Tujamo - One On One (Damien N-Drix Remix) [feat. Sorana] - Duration: 4:30.

Tujamo - One On One (Damien N-Drix Remix) [feat. Sorana]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét