Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 23 2018

Hey guys! In this video I'm going to build an automatic bartending robot. A BarBot.

Those are good designs, right? But I think there's still some room to make changes.

So let me show you what I have got so far.

So I have been working with the code from a Lithuanian coder.

I hope I got his name right it's from Lukas Šidlauskas.

With his code, it requires more components but I want to keep my project as simple as possible.

So I only use standard 3D printer parts. Let me show you what I've got.

This is the RAMPS board. I use it to control the stepper motor and the servo.

So this is the stepper motor and the servo is here.

But on the top I 3d printed a bracket to test its strength.

And this is the button I am going to use.

This is a SD card holder (reader).

This is the stepper driver and this is a power jack, it delivers 12V to the board.

This is the end stop switch. It tells where the stepper motor stops.

I already uploaded the Arduino sketch to the Mega board. So let's put everything together and see if it works.

Oh right. In order to let you see it's movement I'm going to put some blue tape on it.

Now let's hit the power button and see what's going to happen.

Right now the motor is spinning. It's trying to find home.

Then I click the end stop.That means it thinks it found home, so it stopped.

Here I have the button it reads off the SD card file. There's a JSON file which I am going to show you later.

And it connects the first pin here and the second pin here.

It means no matter what the first one (pin) is screwdriver. So first it is going to pour vodka and then orange juice.

So let me press it now.

The motor is spinning, now is pouring the vodka.

And it is spinning again, this time it is going for the orange juice.

I think I've got all the basic electronics but I won't know until I get the framework set up.

Now let's start to build the framework.

So I'm working with the V-Slot system. I'm using OpenBuilds parts.

These are the standard OpenBuilds parts. Usually they are meant for CNC machines.

I guess a BarBot is no more different than a CNC machine.

So this is the wheel and the screw then put the spacer in.

On each corner.

On this side I am going to put the washer and then the nut to tighten it.

On the other side I'm going to use the eccentric nut.

So I can change the distance between the wheels.

I'm going to try this on the V-Slot aluminum extrusion now.

All the screws I'm using is just M5 screws.

Now this is a little bit loose, so I'm going to use my wrench to tighten it a little bit.

It feels about right. Now I'm going to cut some metal for the rest of the frame.

Sorry guys. No small clothes in this one because some of the metal here is sharp.

Now looks about right. Ok I'm going to grab the dispenser and see where to put it.

In my head it should work like this but I guess it doesn't work.

I am going to think of something else.

I've been playing around with the servo and the frame for the last couple of days.

But I don't think the servo is strong enough and it doesn't fit.

So I am going to switch it to the stepper motor instead.

I've got this kit here, it has all the parts I need. I just need to assemble it for the Z-axis.

I found out that I put the wrong screw in. I'm going to change it to a shorter screw.

So I have to take all the stuff out and put it back together again.

Looks like the leadscrew moves smoothly. Now I'm going to add on the stepper motor.

Alright now I'm going to try to mount it on the frame.

I know what you're thinking you must be like oh Naomi is so smart, so brilliant!

She knows all the engineering stuff- but actually I just copy all of this from the OpenBuilds.

All of these plans are for a CNC router but I just modify it for my BarBot.

So they are very similar but I removes the Y-axis from here.

It is supposed to be a motor here for spinning (milling).

But on my BarBot there's only X-axis and Z-axis to control.

At the end I am going to put all the Bill Of Materials online.

So that you guys can find all the parts and make one for yourself.

So no I am not a genius, I just used other people's code and modify it.

But if you want to give me all the credit, I am ok with that too.

What I have here is the end stop.

It is a standard parts for 3D printers or maybe for a CNC machine.

Really nothing special. It tells the stepper motor where is the end and then it stops.

That's why it's call the end stop.

The only part I did for this is I designed this in TinkerCAD and 3D printed it.

It's a holder for the end stop it has some screw holes inside.

Let me put it here, this camera is clearer.

There's just some screw holes here and I'm going to put it on the top.

Then I guess I could mount it to my BarBot frame later.

You hear that click click sound?

It means it knows where to stop.

And looks like it worked.

I am going to add these cables for the stepper motors and the sensors.

Again they are all just 3D printer parts, so they come like this.

I guess you can make them yourself too. But I am just going to connect them now.

Now I'm going to add the drink dispenser for the frame.

The one I am using for my BarBot is made in China. It's just the cheap one.

Most BarBots use the good ones that are made in UK.

But for my budget I think this is more suitable and I want to see if it will work for my project.

So let's unbox it and put it on.

This is what it looks like. For one set there are three in a row.

This is the tap I think. Is that what it called? For pouring drinks.

First let's screw this down.

I should put it over here.

Looks like is all set. Let's test it out, let's turn on the power.

Looks like it is homing Z and then it is going to the X-axis.

Alright, let's try to pour a drink.

It's not supposed to do that. It is supposed to go to the end and then pour a drink.

It seems something is wrong with the variables.

In Arduino I thought it was all set.

Let me go back and check the configuration file.

So on the left I have the configuration file and on the right I have the Arduino sketch.

Let me see I think the problem is the stepper motor.

Let's try to change the max speed to 1500 and then hit save and see what happens.

And let's upload it.

Alright let's upload it now

Ok let's try one more time I've changed it. I am sure this time I could probably get it right.

Again homing to X-axis.

No, it just not right.

It is not smooth and it is wobbly so probably too fast. I still have to dial it down a little bit.

Ok, I will change it.

I still think the problem is max speed, let's try it one more time.

If this time it doesn't work, then something else must be wrong.

Usually it is this. Now let's save it again.

And plug in the USB.

Let's upload the file.

Alright, on more time.

It is definitely a little bit smoother than last time.

I think it's okay for now. Not sure it's perfect or not but for me it looks fine this time.

But obviously it is not hitting the tab at the right position.

So it's either changing the variable again or I can physically change the end stop.

It is probably the end stop so let's try to change the end stop first.

Let's stop the stepper motor, let's turn it off and let me get my Allen key.

Ok now let's see if I adjust it to the right position.

A little bit better but still wrong.

A little bit better.

What I have here is just water. I am going to use it to test the height for the rings.

I'm going to put it on this one because it is right above the bucket.

Let me take this off first.

It's not touching the tap at all, so let's make it a litlle bit higher.

Let's stop that.

Now let's try it again.

Needs to go a bit higher, if just touching a little bit, it won't be strong enough.

Looks like that's it. This is good. Now let's try some real alcohol.

So the first drink we're testing is a Screwdriver. I've got vodka and orange juice here.

Let me put the vodka down and put the orange juice in first and I've got a cup.

Okay I'm going to open the vodka on camera so that you know is real.

This is not water.

And we're going to put it on the first tap.

Looks like a lot of alcohol.

Give me that robot! Let's give it a taste

It's not as good as I imagined.

I thought it would turn out great. Maybe the orange juice is wrong, it just doesn't taste right.

So I am going to work on my recipes. See you in part two!

For more infomation >> Bartending Robot- a Barbot! Build Part 1 - Duration: 31:49.

-------------------------------------------

Selma Blair Is Hopeful About the #MeToo Movement - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Selma Blair Is Hopeful About the #MeToo Movement - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Rum x T.A.M RMX - Dù Đúng Hay Sai Anh Vẫn Yêu Em - Duration: 4:06.

Subcribe For More

For more infomation >> Rum x T.A.M RMX - Dù Đúng Hay Sai Anh Vẫn Yêu Em - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

[Hướng Dẫn Mod] Free Fire - Battlegrounds Mới Nhất - (mật mã X) - Duration: 11:01.

Download 2 file about ApkPure and XApk

For more infomation >> [Hướng Dẫn Mod] Free Fire - Battlegrounds Mới Nhất - (mật mã X) - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - S02E27 - Episode Review - Duration: 5:58.

Welcome to Ranger Reviews, a webseries where we look at episodes of the tv show, Power

Rangers and then discuss it!

Today, we're exploring the eighty seventh episode of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers as

well as the twenty seventh episode of Season 2, titled "The Power Transfer Part 1".

We begin this episode unlike any before.

News reporters are in a downtown city, rushing to telephone boxes to tell the news in multiple

languages.

We pan across them to find the one speaking English, who says that they've selected

the three Angel Grove teens for the World Peace Summit.

They are… newspaper flying onto the screen!

In the Youth Center, everyone is around the television, waiting for the announcement of

the three teens, and Tommy is wearing green.

Who gave him the right?!

Bulk and Skull are also expecting to be picked because "Swiss chocolate" or something.

Then teens that have been selected are: Jason, Trini, and Zack.

First of all, let's say this: they call him Jason Lee, which isn't correct.

His name is Jason Scott.

Second, they mispronounce Trini as "Trinny".

Also, are you shocked?

You shouldn't be.

They haven't really been on this show for like 20 episodes.

The other Ranger teens are though, and they hurry off to the park to meet up with the

three.

Then, at sunset, they meet up with Jason, Zack, and Trini who have been shot from a

distance as silhouettes.

Jesus.

Whatever, Zedd is going to take this opportunity to kill them.

At the Command Center, the six talk to Zordon when the alarms go off, and Alpha says a massive

weapon is being energized.

According to Zordon, it's because Zedd has weaponized a giant machine called Serpentera,

and he plans to attack while they're at the Peace Summit.

Then, Zordon introduces Tor to them even though we literally saw it two episodes ago.

He also says that he needs to choose three new Power Rangers, and they need to do a Power

Transfer.

Apparently, the Power Transfer can only be complete by the Sword of Light from the Deserted

Planet.

He gives Tommy a map and a ring to retrieve the Sword of Light.

All six morph, ready to roll out… via lightning legs.

Goldar lets Zedd know that the Rangers have left Earth, going toward the farthest galaxy

at light speed, and Zedd automatically knows that they're going after the Sword of Light.

He says it's time to destroy the Sword of Light, and he tells Baboo and Squatt to take

the Sleep Machine to Earth to knock out everyone so no one can become new Rangers.

Then Squatt hits Baboo in the face with the gas, knocking him out.

Then they just leave.

Now, the gas is spreading, knocking out innocent people in the park.

We see Serpentera going across the moon, and inside, we see that Zedd and Goldar are on

their way to the Deserted Planet.

On that planet, the six Rangers land, completely covered by a red filter.

Billy pulls out the map, saying that they're heading to the center of the city, and he

has a drawing of the statue they're looking for.

Then, they see Serpentera, and Jason says he'll call on his Zord to handle the giant

dragon robot.

At school, Aisha, Adam, and Rocky walk around talking about how they just transferred to

Angel Grove High for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

They're finding their lockers, and of course, Bulk and Skull find Aisha to sexually harass

her.

Then, the sleep gas seeps into the halls, knocking people, and narrowly missing the

three Stone Canyon teens.

Then, Bulk and Skull get knocked out as they rip Aisha's locker door off, spilling stuff

onto the ground, which makes zero sense because it's clearly supposed to be the first time

Aisha has ever been to her locker.

Whatever, the three duck down to pick stuff out before being teleported to the Command

Center by Alpha.

Zordon and Alpha catch them up on what's going on, and they find the sleep machine,

so they'll be teleported in… behind the cloud somehow…

On the Deserted Planet, the Red Dragon Thunderzord rides the chariot made of the other Zords

along the side of Serpentera, and Zedds sends in putties because of a distress signal from

Earth about the sleep machine.

Adam, Rocky, and Aisha fight the putties, and Karan Ashley is already getting better

at this fighting thing.

Then, the putties tie them to a tree.

This is like the Ninja Encounter all over again.

Serpentera lands, standing tall and firing a laser the abandoned buildings before the

Red Dragon Thunderzord in Warrior Modes, looking up at it like that's going to do literally

anything.

Serpentera knocks him down, going to go crush him, and Tor comes out, taking the zord into

its shell to protect it, but then Serpentera just decides to step on Tor instead.

Kind of cruel, Power Rangers.

Then, Serpentera's eyes darken, and its foot releases off of Tor who scuttles away.

Meanwhile, the other five Rangers are looking for the statue and the sword before Tommy

just stumbles upon it easily.

He calls the others over.

Tommy tries to pull the Sword of Light out, but he can't, and then Jason just waltz

into the frame being like "uh, we gotta go", so Billy fires at the Sword, trying

to loosen it, and now all six are pulling on it while Serpentera is just straight up

annihilating random orbs that are floating in the sky.

Then, Zedd yells at Goldar who losing the Rangers, and he says that he'd lose his

brains if he weren't sitting on them, which is a fantastic line.

Then, Serpentera just starts dissolving the entire planet, and the Rangers are still struggling

with this dumbass sword.

Alpha tells Zordon that Rocky and the others are captured now, and Zedd says goodbye to

the Power Rangers.

To be continued.

This episode is chock FULL of exposition, which is a bit much at times, but honestly,

at least it's not boring or repetitive.

What the writers are working with here, which is effectively trying to staff a six person

principle cast with three, is nothing short of amazing.

As a child, I saw this episode many times, and I never once noticed that Jason, Zack,

and Trini weren't ever there thanks to the writing and the editing tricks.

Moreover, Zedd has a giant badass dragon that just destroyed an entire frickin' planet.

That's badass!

So, how will next time fair?

Find out then, but until then, may the power protect you!

For more infomation >> Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - S02E27 - Episode Review - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

MULHER TRANSFORMA TUDO EM BOLSA - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> MULHER TRANSFORMA TUDO EM BOLSA - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

مبارزات عشوائية #9 | مجموعة اوراق سحر فقط | لعبة يوغي يو ديول لينكس | yu-gi-oh! duel links - Duration: 8:52.

For more infomation >> مبارزات عشوائية #9 | مجموعة اوراق سحر فقط | لعبة يوغي يو ديول لينكس | yu-gi-oh! duel links - Duration: 8:52.

-------------------------------------------

Temps to dip even further on Wednesday _ 012318 - Duration: 1:52.

Now we turn to our Michelle Park at the weather center for the latest updates.

We've got a sharp, stinging wind blowing,... and tomorrow, it's expected to get even colder.

Daniel, if you have your hands out it will hurt,... that's how cold it is.

The windchill is nearly minus 20 degrees right now, and by tomorrow the temperature is expected

to fall even further intensifying the cold wave alerts, so make sure to dress warmer

than today.

A heavy snow advisory is expected to be issued on the west coast tonight, bringing up to

7 centimeters, but the interior regions will see less.

Tomorrow morning will be 2 to 3 degrees colder than today,...

Seoul dipping down to minus 17 degrees Celsius,... Daegu and Busan at minus 12 and minus 10 degrees.

Into the afternoon, Seoul won't rise very high -- only to minus 10 -- while Gwangju

and Busan are looking a little better at minus 4 and minus 2.

Find a way to stay warm this whole week, because the cold wave will stay with us for a while.

By Sunday, we can finally get a little more comfortable.

I'll leave you with the weather conditions around the world.

For more infomation >> Temps to dip even further on Wednesday _ 012318 - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

KARAOKE | Đoạn Tái Bút (Tone Nam) NHẠC SỐNG BEAT VÍP MỚI NHẤT 2018 - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> KARAOKE | Đoạn Tái Bút (Tone Nam) NHẠC SỐNG BEAT VÍP MỚI NHẤT 2018 - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

ENGLISH CONVERSATION – INTERVIEWING MY FRIEND - Duration: 16:20.

For more infomation >> ENGLISH CONVERSATION – INTERVIEWING MY FRIEND - Duration: 16:20.

-------------------------------------------

My Precious (Scene) | The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) Movie Clip 5 - Duration: 4:59.

Goodbye.

I suppose you think that was terribly clever.

Come on, Gandalf. Did you see their faces?

There are many magic rings in this world, Bilbo Baggins...

...and none of them should be used lightly.

It was just a bit of fun.

Oh, you're probably right, as usual.

- You will keep an eye on Frodo, won't you? - Two eyes.

As often as I can spare them.

- I'm leaving everything to him. - What about this ring of yours?

- Is that staying too? - Yes, yes.

It's in an envelope over there on the mantelpiece.

No. Wait, it's...

...here in my pocket.

Isn't that--? Isn't that odd, now?

Yet, after all, why not?

- Why shouldn't I keep it? - I think you should leave the ring behind.

Is that so hard?

Well, no.

And yes.

Now it comes to it, I don't feel like parting with it.

It's mine. I found it! It came to me!

- There's no need to get angry. - Well, if I'm angry, it's your fault!

It's mine.

My own.

- My precious. - Precious?

It's been called that before, but not by you.

What business is it of yours what I do with my own things?

I think you've had that ring quite long enough.

- You want it for yourself! - Bilbo Baggins!

Do not take me for some conjurer of cheap tricks.

I am not trying to rob you.

I'm trying to help you.

All your long years, we've been friends.

Trust me as you once did.

Let it go.

You're right, Gandalf.

The ring must go to Frodo.

It's late. The road is long.

Yes, it is time.

Bilbo, the ring is still in your pocket.

I've thought up an ending for my book:

"And he lived happily ever after to the end of his days."

And I'm sure you will, my dear friend.

Goodbye, Gandalf.

Goodbye, dear Bilbo.

The road goes ever on and on...

Until our next meeting.

For more infomation >> My Precious (Scene) | The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) Movie Clip 5 - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

SANK - DIPSY ARAÑA 🕷 *NÓMADA* - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> SANK - DIPSY ARAÑA 🕷 *NÓMADA* - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

RUSSIAN MOM REACTS TO GREEK MUSIC | Nikiforos - San Ta Matia Sou | REACTION | αντιδραση - Duration: 5:11.

Hello my favorite Greece! -Hello Greece

Today's reaction is to...

3D glasses? -Something like that

Those are 3D glasses

With a beard, as always

He has a nice voice

Everything is in red/pink/blue colors

Because he's wearing the 3D glasses

He saw his love

He kinda looks like Urgant (Russian celebrity)

Yeah?

The girl is beautiful

It reminds me of the movie Blade Runner

Remember he had an invisible girlfriend there?

He really does look like Urgant

When mom is silent, it means she's enjoying the song

I don't understand the meaning of the video yet

Most Greek videos are about love

Yes? -Yes yes yes!

He's in pain

He's trying to touch her but she's not there

Some wine advertisement

Some matrix

He's regretting

He lost the girl

She's gorgeous

Tattoo

Is he crying? -Yeah, he's suffering

Ahhh, they got in a car accident

Ahh, that's what happened

That's why he's in pain

He was being distracted maybe

You gotta be alert when you drive

Why is she wearing the glassed now?

Wow

Ah, maybe he's in a coma now

What happened? I don't get it

They crashed

And why is she wearing those glasses now?

I don't know

That's how she sees it?

No, I think that's his reality

He was alive, he was singing

But why... guys why is she wearing the glasses? I don't understand

Maybe she's in a coma and he woke up and now singing

And suffering because she's in a coma

Maybe she's in a coma and those 3D glasses

Ok, they're both are in a coma and both wearing the glasses

But yeah, the story was interesting

Very intriguing, I want to know what's going on

The melody is very beatuiful

Even though the song is sad but I wanted to...

You were actually dancing

If I knew it was that sad sad... I wouldn't dance

I thought they broke up or something

The song is very good, I like it

Like this video guys, leave your comments, subscrine to our channel

Go follow me on Instagram

Yes, go follow him on Instagram

See you in the next video

Salute Greece

For more infomation >> RUSSIAN MOM REACTS TO GREEK MUSIC | Nikiforos - San Ta Matia Sou | REACTION | αντιδραση - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Вот за что мы любим MiUI и Xiaomi! - Duration: 6:24.

For more infomation >> Вот за что мы любим MiUI и Xiaomi! - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

Alaska quake prompts tsunami warning on west coast of N. America - Duration: 1:11.

A tsunami warning has been issued across the west coast of the United States, Canada and

Hawaii after a 7-point-9 magnitude quake hit the southern coast of Alaska.

According to the U.S. Geological Survey, the quake struck early Tuesday, local time, around

300 kilometers southeast of Alaska's Kodiak Island.

Residents of the island were urged to stay away from the coast to avoid damage from possible

aftershocks.

The NWS Pacific Tsunami Warning Center said "widespread hazardout tsunami waves" were

possible.

Meanwhile, volcanic activity in the Philippines prompted nearly 56-thousand people to evacuate

from the province of Albay... in the southeast of the country's biggest island of Luzon.

Officials say Mount Mayon has been spewing ash more than 3 kilometers into the air...

along with fountains of lava 700 meters high.

The alert level there was raised to four on a scale of five.

Damage from a volcanic eruption was reported Tuesday in Japan as well... at Mount ( )Kusatsu-Shirane...

in Gunma prefecture.

The eruption sparked a huge avalanche that left at least one person dead and more than

15 injured.

For more infomation >> Alaska quake prompts tsunami warning on west coast of N. America - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

How Crooked Lips can be Balanced with Filler for Volume, or a Botox® Lip Lift/ Smile Lift - Duration: 5:36.

Thank you for your question.

You submitted a question with one photo.

You say that every time you take a picture, your lip appears to be crooked.

And you want to know is this because of your jaw or because of lip muscles.

Well, I can certainly share with you how I evaluate patients who often have exactly the

same concern.

A little bit of background, I'm a Board-certified cosmetic surgeon and Fellowship-trained oculofacial

plastic and reconstructive surgeon.

I have been in practice in Manhattan and Long Island for over 20 years.

Helping people improve the appearance of their lips is something we do in our practice every

day.

So it is first very important for you to recognize that the human face is naturally asymmetric.

And the true basis for that asymmetry is the bone structure.

And so you're kind of on the right track when you ask about the jaw.

I explain to my patients that we're all beautifully imperfect and that there's always

one side of the face where it is more projected compared to the other.

Now how does that help us in understanding in what to do for lips?

When we want to try to improve symmetry and we want to improve aesthetics, we have to

use some certain basic principles.

One of the basic principles is the Golden Ratio.

And as the Golden Ratio applies to lips, there's a balance between the size and shape of the

upper lip compared to the lower lip.

So it's often described as the one third to two thirds ratio or the one to one point

six ratio.

And very often, people who come to us and are concerned about their lips are incredibly

afraid of looking overdone thanks to the body dysmorphia of many celebrities who end up

overdoing their lips and looking unnatural.

So using those guidelines, you can consider possibly using a filler such as something

in the hyaluronic acid family to add volume to areas where there is a relative deficit

and at the same time, adding volume in a way to create an enhancement so that crooked appearance

doesn't look as obvious.

Now when it comes to the muscles around the lips, there is also opportunity.

We do something called a Botox® lip lift.

And the idea of the Botox® lip lift is by relaxing certain muscles and specifically,

this is the muscle called the depressor anguli oris muscle.

We can actually get the corners of the lips to come up a little bit.

So for someone who has asymmetry where one side of the corner of the mouth, the corner

is a little bit lower than the other.

If they're both slightly upturned, it might create the illusion of more balance.

Further, not directly associated with the lip, is the chin.

And in the chin, there is a muscle called the mentalis muscle and that is responsible

for chin dimpling.

Well if we use Botox® to relax that muscle, well the lip can also get a little bit of

benefit from that.

As you can probably conclude is that there is a lot of nuance and a lot of art in doing

this.

And so I think it's very important for you to find a physician who can develop these

ideas with you.

Examine you in a way that will provide you a three dimensional understanding of the anatomy

and of the interactions of the muscles and the way they interface and affect the lips.

And develop a strategy that I think ultimately will be of potential value.

I didn't further mention that you can also place fillers in different areas to help enhance

the lips indirectly.

So there is so much art to this and I think that point is well made.

So I hope that was helpful, I wish you the best of luck and thank you for your question.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét