Thứ Sáu, 5 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 5 2018

Hey guys, what is up? It's me alpha calcium and today

I'm gonna be talking about a new series that I'm gonna be doing with you guys

And this new series is gonna be called the road to master prestige. It's gonna be a long and hard journey

But I'm gonna be here

Experiencing it with you guys. It's gonna be really long

It's gonna be the longest series that I'm ever gonna have if I do like, succeed at it

But I hope we can do it. I'm really excited for this guys. There's gonna be a

Lot of pain a lot of suffering and a lot a lot of rage. I think if I throw the grenade...............

Welcome to, the road to master prestige!

For more infomation >> COD WORLD WAR 2 ROAD TO MASTER PRESTIEGE TRAILER - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Essayer de ne pas bandes - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Essayer de ne pas bandes - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

GOD'S NOT DEAD: Easter song for Kids at Church, School & Home (WRIGHT IDEAS WITH SUSAN) - Duration: 2:03.

Welcome to Wright Ideas with Susan and Friends

Thanks so much for watching. Don't forget to like and subscribe. Bye!!!

For more infomation >> GOD'S NOT DEAD: Easter song for Kids at Church, School & Home (WRIGHT IDEAS WITH SUSAN) - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

BOX HILL Happy Valley | Best National Trust Walks England | What You Need To Know - Duration: 10:01.

Hello, we're at Box hill, it's raining, it's grey, and it's cold. This is a National Trust place so they

have a car park. The car park is not cheap.

Normally there'd be pay and display machine. So I would advise you to bring cash.

We've paid for parking all day and it was six pounds, but it is free if you are a

National Trust member so that's something to consider. Four pounds for four hours.

But we think we might be slow. Well speak for yourself...and I won't be waiting for you.

It's also really muddy. I'm looking at lots of people's feet and

some people look disgusting so goodbye! Hello wellies.

Okay so we just spoken to the very helpful National Trust volunteers which

are very prominent at the end of the car park, yes there in that little hut?... Hut!

They have advised us the route we wanted to do is about four hours long which

will probably take us into darkness so we don't want to be walking in the dark. We don't no.

So we're gonna come back and do that one. But they've advised the ones we

should probably do, which are about an hour and a half each, are the Happy Valley

walk, and the stepping stones but the stepping stones are under water,

but it's alright because we've got wellies on.

Okay let's go!

The first thing that we noticed is that this is definitely something for all the

family. If you're looking for wild adventures then on the adventure factor

scale we're looking at a 1 out of 10 I would say. It's very easy, it's very clear

exactly where you're going, and there's lots of dogs, lots of kids, there's lots

of people. So it's definitely something you can bring the kids along to and just

enjoy with the whole family. It's a nice new year's day walk. Yes. When you're hungover.

not that we are because we were actually quite good weren't we? Only a few drinks.

So box Hill is, as far as my research tells me, is on the North Downs, and you

have lots of butterflies here. I'm not sure we'll see anything today because it's

quite cold. And the beauty of it is that we're only half an hour away from home.

We drove here in half now. We live in Surbiton and so I think you can also get

train down here quite quickly out of London. I'm enjoying eating my hair.

Also really interesting looking cows. Weird. Weird looking cows.

You've got a window here which would be a tight squeeze to get in. Think it looks

structurally unsound. We could look for the door... look for the door, look for the

door. Oh I think it was here and it was blocked in. I have solved the mystery but

it's got a tree stump in it so it must have had a big tree in

it... that's weird. What is the meaning of this? It has to be

some sort of lookout right? Its broadwoods tower on Lodge Hill and the tower built

around 1817 stands above Juniper Hall. That's juniper Hall down there I think.

that's the former Broadway family home.

It's a bit steep and a bit muddy so it's a little bit slippy. I don't know if you can see this but

those tree trunks are like orange. You did Geography. Why are they orange?

Guys if any of you know why there are orange tree trunks then put it in the comments

below. Getting a bit warm. A little bit of a... not a steep hill but just a long

uphill climb. Obviously not a problem for us fit young adventurers. We're still climbing

up I would say it's gone really quiet now.

so I'm guessing most of the people turned around at the steep steps and

just went back, and it looks like it's never-ending.

So you really know you've made the right choice with wellies when you come across

a sight like this.

Now I haven't ever fully waterproof tested these willies so let's just hope...

ok no that's just a bit cold, I thought it was wet, it's just cool.

Phew! Still dry. It looks like there's a nice little pub there, do you want to stop and

have a bite to eat Nicolas? No! No! he's pushing us on. Now hang on, is it that way or is it this way?

I just do as I'm told.

So are we lost Nicholas or we're just gonna.... Do we need the map? Or are you going to... Oh that's a good idea.

Here, so we've got to go down this way.

He is such a slave driver. I asked if we could have a nice sit-down: cup of tea -

er, eat our sandwiches, nice not a restful picnic on Year's Day, and what's he

making us do? Eat while we walk.

As luck would have it we are now able to

eat our lunch in "stile" - See what I did there - a bench has just appeared out of nowhere,

which is basically the universe's way of saying we should sit down and eat. this is

where the danger happens. It wouldn't normally be a problem its just cos it's slippy and it actually moves.

Ahh I got mud on my hands. Yeah, use the, use the emmm, bar.

Nicholas, I've got a question for you. What's the difference between an

amendment and an addendum?

An amendment is change. And an addendum is to add.

Okay, okay so we want to make an amendment to

what you've just seen. We showed you this lovely little bench that overlooks the

North Downs for the Happy Valley walk trail. Erm but it appears that we

actually took the wrong path so where Nicholas took over navigating and said

it's fine it's this way, in fact it was on the wrong route. It wasn't clear I

will say that in his defense but we ended up on the red route so the actual

viewpoint is on the red route not on the Happy Valley route. So we're just

adjusting now. We have also decided that we're not (ahhh)

going to stand our feet - we've also decided that we're not going to join the

two walks together that we wanted to do initially. The stepping stones will have

to wait for another video which I'm doing another day. We're just going to

finish the Happy Valley walk once we get back on track and that's because it's

muddy and it's cold and it's getting dark. Because we... obviously New Year's Day we

just got up a little bit later than we would normally (A lot later than normal)

well yes a lot later, we were 5 hours later than we normally would

definitely ready for the pub. Climbing uphill. Behind us is beautiful scenery. I have just put my

hat and scarf back on but I might need to take it off again in a second.

Nice butt. It's a great exercise for the thigh and the gluteus maximus. What's

that coming over the hill is it a viewpoint? Gatwick eight miles in that

direction. Nicholas? Yes? If I'm not mistaken that

signifies the end of that trail (You mean time for the pub?) that's what I mean!

First Box Hill hike. Cheers!

Join us again hopefully very soon for another one. See ya later!

Join the adventure by SUBSCRIBING!

For more infomation >> BOX HILL Happy Valley | Best National Trust Walks England | What You Need To Know - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

12 Days of Chelliko - Youtubers Intros {Day 11} - Duration: 2:15.

What's up guys my name is Stefan and welcome back to "12 Days of Chelliko", today

is Day 11 and I'm going to do some

Youtubers intros for you guys, because I've had this idea for like the couple of months

I don't know. I'm going to tell you which youtuber I'm doing and you'll be the judge if I do em good or

do em bad. First one of course the queen of YouTube Liza Koshy.

Second one David Dobrik. I don't think he really has an intro well he has a second channel so here I go

I don't know. Number three Superwoman.

something like this.

I don't know. Number four Miranda Sings.Voice crack....

Number five Joey Graceffa.

I don't know. Number six Shane Dawson. I'm going to try and make this really creepy

Seven this is a seven

I don't know what I did there a Scotty Sire. My friend actually wrote this down because we kinda like

watch the same youtubers

and I don't think that he knows that Scotty doesn't really have an intro so no.

Eight Gabbie Hanna or TheGabbieShow same thing I don't know how she does this like.

Higher pitch to me of course. Number 9 Eva Gutowski or mylifeaseva.

I'm Stefan not Eva. And the tenth person or the last person on my list is Rachel Ballinger here

I go.

Ok so hopefully we have enjoyed this cringey video of me trying to make other peoples intros because I

Well, I do have my own.It's "What's up guys? My name is Stefan" and

don't forget to leave a like if you enjoyed it

and also share it with your friends,subscribe here, check the last video out there, and my name has been Stefan and I'll see you all later.

Byee.

STAY STRONG.

For more infomation >> 12 Days of Chelliko - Youtubers Intros {Day 11} - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Maitel's Vlog // Short Film - Duration: 4:40.

Hi :)

This is your favourite Maitel, here with:

Malina!

What?

Hi :)

This is your favourite Maitel, here-

I'm Malina!

No >:(

You have to wait, until I finish my sentence!

Hi :)

This is you favourite Maitel, here with-

I'm Malina!

Let's try again, okay?

This is your favourite Maitel, here with:

Malina.

We're going to go-

Did I do it right?

Yes...

Yes.

Stupid Airplane. We have to wait...

Sorry...

Welcome to Maitel's Vlog.

You have to speak louder!

Welcome to Maitel's Vlog!

Louder! Louder!

WELCOME TO MAITEL'S VLOG!

Hey...

Hey :)

Sorry...

Hi :)

Hi!

Nice to see you Zalisa!

Ähm... It's Zaliza, thank you.

By the way: We got a butler.

Okay... you got a servant...

Growley, help Maitel with her suitcase.

Who puts up a picture of airplanes??

Hey guys! I'm Maitel ;)

I'm a vlogger!

Hey, where's my camera??

I don't know... How should I know?

You have it in your hands! Give it back to me!

Oh... Okay.

Sir "fucking" Growley!

Isn't this a weep of a suprise for you?

Baxter...

Enough! Enough! For once: Shut. Up.

And you: Make yourself useful! Put the oven on.

Sure...

How?

How am I meant to know?

This... is Malina ;)

What?

Whe're vlogging here... Malina! Attention!

No! No! No! No!

Good Evening!

Ähm... What are you doing??

Just going in the toilet!

No... No. You really don't want to go in there...

The fuck happened here!?

Alright...

You guys... Thank you for watching...

Like... Subscribe... and...

Alright you guys... Thanks for watching!

Like, comment 4 subscribe for more wacky content! ♥╣☼•☼╠♥

For more infomation >> Maitel's Vlog // Short Film - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

IDIOT PROOF. - Duration: 5:23.

Hi! I'm Jake and you know what I love about you?

Well let me count the ways. You're beautiful. You're talented.

You're courageous. You're smart. And that goes to the next one, which is that you're not an

idiotproofwebsite.com that is a - it's a DONG that's something you can do online

before DONGing let's watch NASA's video of the moon photobombing earth.

It was taken on July 5th 2016 by NOAA's Discoverer satellite and these

images were taken over a period of about four hours. The poor earth just wants to

be shown and appreciated but guess who doesn't care? The moon! Thanks for nothing

moon! Besides... y'know... all the things you do

You know moon! You're not the only thing that matters in the sky! mapper!

Its mission is to create the first comprehensive digital survey of the

entire southern sky. Since the survey started in March of 2014

Skymapper has generated about a hundred megabytes of data per second every clear

night of survey operations. The survey will end in 2019 and by the looks of it

now it will be pretty impressive. You can search around for coordinates or

objects. You can also change the type of sky survey to see new data it has stars

and galaxies to a sensitivity of 1 million times fainter than what the

human eye can see. Let's count all the stars! Ready? 1! 2! 3!

2028! Message to 2028! Is there anything you really want to tell someone? Anything

weird you need to confess? Any 10 year goals you want to make? On this site you

can write something that will be kept locked until 2028. You can choose to add

password but if you forget it then you can say goodbye to your note forever.

But if you do remember it than all the messages will be released on the 1st of

January 10 years from now. But don't spend that decade

waiting around! Take a funky road trip with Make My Drive Fun. This website that

uses totally up-to-date jargon will give you some groovy places to stop along the

way. Enter an Origin city and a destination so if I want to casually

commute from Los Angeles to New York City well I can do that. Look at all

these stopping points! Each one is less than twenty minutes off your path so you

can still make good time. Now come take a funky drive with me to the next

Friday the 13th with next Friday thirteen dot C O M

Hey it's April the 13th and after that July 13th!

Whoa! Now it's September 13th 2019.

Sidenote friday the 13th one of my favorite slasher movies series it's wonderful would recommend.

Channel the energy from that mind-blowing revelation to create art on

Voxsculpt! Click and hold to make a hole that goes all the way through to the

other side or just drag around to make indents. You can adjust factors like the

color of the paint, whether or not your magical formation casts a shadow, and the

style of it. Right clicking allows you to rotate around without changing what it

looks like. I started drawing a llama but then it turned out to be green inside so

I made this! Side note this is a llama and this is an alpaca they are not the

same animal, which is a common MYTH-conception. On this site you can scroll

through a plethora of things that people have generally gotten wrong.

For example Bulls do not hate the color red. If you click on the source of this

information you might have to do a little digging but you'll eventually see

they are colorblind. You can choose among categories up here like health or

food and find out things you never wanted to know like how the five-second

rule doesn't actually work. Side note: Michael Stevens has a Vsauce video about

the five-second rule. Link down in the description. It just depends how

contaminated the surface you drop it on is. So I'm gonna go brush my tongue, but

first check out this Jam! This site uses voice commands, so turn on the microphone

and get chatting about moozik. Try commands like add soulful drums.

The layers are guitar drums bass and keyboards so you better get commanding

so you can create something soothing to the ear like this:

oh I love it love it anyways I'm out of transitions. I can't think of a good Pun..

Net Square Hoop Shot. Let's go for the one player game. All right,

what are the genotypes of the parents if 50% of the pea plants are short.

Nailed it! Now time to make the shot. Click Click

booooo. I missed. So to be successful I guess you have to be smart and athletic

but you have all the good traits so I'm not worried.

Speaking of athletics answer this question about bike tracks for me:

Suppose you come across the segment of bicycle track in the snow like the one

shown above is there any way to tell what direction the bike went? Yes, it went

to the left? No? Yes, it went to the right? And the answer is no. You can answer this

and take other lessons on solving crime on brilliant.org which was nice enough

to sponsor this episode. But that's not all, it offers courses on problem solving,

science, and math. It's a really cool website that we all use here at Vsauce

and on DONG so I'd highly recommend checking out and if you do check it out

you get 20% off for the first 200 people who sign up. So go check out that link at

the top of the description, have yourselves a wonderful 2018... I say that

is if I'm not going to see you again. I probably will. I don't know. We'll see if

Hannah lets daddy... daddy rope out of the studio. Why is it everyone laughing?

It's what Hannah calls me. It's weird. I don't know why.

And as always, thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> IDIOT PROOF. - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

¡NUEVA CARTA LEGENDARIA el *FANTASMA REAL* vs TODAS LAS CARTAS LEGENDARIAS..!! Clash Royale [BySixx] - Duration: 10:05.

For more infomation >> ¡NUEVA CARTA LEGENDARIA el *FANTASMA REAL* vs TODAS LAS CARTAS LEGENDARIAS..!! Clash Royale [BySixx] - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

FORTNITE UPDATE WITH NEW GAME MODE & LEGENDARY PISTOL -FORTNITE EPIC BATTLES - Duration: 1:09:17.

For more infomation >> FORTNITE UPDATE WITH NEW GAME MODE & LEGENDARY PISTOL -FORTNITE EPIC BATTLES - Duration: 1:09:17.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Times The World Almost Ended - Duration: 4:07.

Over the last few million years our world has come very close to ending.

Yes it is a terrifying thing to think about and that's what were going to be talking

about today.

Hey youtube im court mcginley and welcome back to the most amazing top 5.

Before we get started I want to know- if you knew you only had one day left on this earth

what would you do?

Let me know your answers down in the comments.

And before we get started I just want to remind all of you to please subscribe to this awesome

channel if you havnt already- we bring you guys awesome videos 6 days a week.

And Don't forget to give this video a big thumbs up and let me know down in the comments

what other top 5 lists you like to see me do.

Alright without further a due lets get started on our list of the top 5 times the world almost

ended.

Starting off at our number 5 spot--Computer chip announces nuclear war- Back in on June

3rd in 1980 at 2am an air force staffer was working late when he noticed a nearby screen

which usually read out "0 incoming missiles" read out "2 incoming missiles" Then the

computer began announcing 220 incoming missiles.

So of course alarms were sounded- Bombers caring nuclear bombs began to take off throughout

the country.

But luckily before any missiles were fired someone realized the hundreds of missiles

wernt showing up on the radar screens.

The alarms were then cancelled and the bombers landed.

Imagine someone with a hot head was in charge and just started to retaliate by firing missiles

without looking into anything.

Yeah that would've been a disaster.

It took 3 days of investigating before they found out that a little computer chip was

malfunctioning inside the computers- which caused the display to show 2s instead of 0s.

Yep this tiny glitch could've destroyed the planet.

In at number 4--2012 solar storm- You guys may remember the summer of 2012 when we were

being informed a massive cloud of hot plasma erupted from the sun and went through our

planets orbit.

Yeah fun times.

Now as terrifying as this sounds we were actually incredibly lucky.

Later NASA realized just how bad this could've been had it happened a week earlier.

We would have experiences radio blackouts- GPS errors- and fried safelights.

Basically a worldwide blackout.

We basically would have been sent back to the 17th century.

So that would mean no electricity mixed in with new planetary problems.

Yeah people would have been freaking out.

There would be rebellion and anarchy for sure.

At number 3--Spanish Flu- The Spanish flu was a severe and deadly strain of avian influenza-

a viral infectious disease that killed millions worldwide from 1918 to 1919.

This was one of histories deadliest disasters and it actually killed 10-40 percent of those

infected by it.

The influenza pandemic infected more than 500 million people.

It ended up killing off 3-5 percent of the entire globes population.

This ended up being the most deadly infection ever as it killed more humans in one year

than Black death did in 100 years- and killed more in 24 weeks than AIDS did in 24 years.

Coming in at number 2--Bonilla Comet- This one takes us all the way back to 1883 when

a Mexican astronomer named Jose Bonilla saw an interesting object shooting across the

sky.

Over the years due to curiosity this event was actually re-examined.

Which actually turned out to be not the best ideas because its now believed that this comet

came within about 400 miles from our planet and it turns out it was huge- a few billion

tons to be more exact.

And it also turns out it could have killed all life on our planet.

Yep turns out the existence of the human race came down to just a bit further of a distance

from New York to Pittsburgh.

Yeah this comet was that close to hitting our planet and destroying it.

And at number 1--Mass extinction- now this list is called 5 times the world ALMOST ended.

But the crazy thing is that the world technically has already ended 3 times.

For example- About 450 million years ago when the earths temperatures dramatically dropped

which created the ice age.

Which ended up wiping out 80 percent of all species on the planet.

Then 250 million years ago massive levels of volcanic eruption across the planet caused

the most damage- basically wiping out 97 percent of all life.

Then 66 million years ago we all know about the asteroid that killed off the dinosaurs.

As scary as all these events were if they happened once they could happen again.

And on that uplifting note that's our list of the Top 5 Times the World Almost Ended.

Thank-you guys for watching and ill catch you in the next one.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Times The World Almost Ended - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Latest News: Justin Bieber museum exhibit to open in Ontario hometown - Duration: 1:13.

Hit the subscribe button and press the bell icon to get more take videos

Justin Bieber museum exhibit to open in Ontario hometown, Stratford, Ontario

Mementos from Justin Bieber's formative years as an aspiring

singer will go on display next month at a museum in his Canadian hometown of Stratford, Ontario

Steps to stardom opens at the Stratford Perth Museum On February

18th the title is a reference to the young singers busking shows on the steps outside the local Avon theatre

The exhibit was put together by the museum's curators in cooperation with Bieber's

grandparents Dianne and Bruce Dale who gave them access to an extensive trove of items from the

23 year olds childhood and career among the pieces set for display are Bieber's grammy-award

microphones a hockey bag and personal letters including one from Michelle Obama

Ceding Bieber's childhood stomping grounds has been a highlight for many visitors to this small city for years

For more infomation >> Latest News: Justin Bieber museum exhibit to open in Ontario hometown - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

|HD| Josh Groban - I'll Be Home For Christmas [Live] - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> |HD| Josh Groban - I'll Be Home For Christmas [Live] - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

PROFISSÃO YOUTUBER - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> PROFISSÃO YOUTUBER - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Serial Irani Zire Paye Madar 4 - سریال ایرانی زیر پای مادر۴ - 2018 - Duration: 40:24.

For more infomation >> Serial Irani Zire Paye Madar 4 - سریال ایرانی زیر پای مادر۴ - 2018 - Duration: 40:24.

-------------------------------------------

The New Channel Trailer Order - Duration: 2:19.

Hey guys. This is Downphoenix. Hey guys. This is Downphoenix. Hey guys. This is Downphoenix.

Hey guys. This is Downphoenix. Hey guys. This is Downphoenix. Hey guys. This is Downphoenix. Hey guys.

This is Downphoenix. Hey guys. This is Downphoenix. Hey guys. This is Downphoenix. Hey guys.

Hey guys. This is Downphoenix. Hey guys. Hey guys. This is Downphoenix. Hey guys. This is Downphoenix. Hey guys. This is Downphoenix.

Wow guys, I am truly honored

That you stuck around for all those

Hey Downphoenix messages that have said I've the years

And you've seen such a huge variety of situations where I say "hey guys

This is Downphoenix", because that's the way I like to open my videos

Because I wanted to show a strong and consistent opening which I've done so for almost 11 years.

There's been some exceptions of course, because sometimes I might say like "hey guys, Downphoenix here"

But don't worry, because even though I might mess it up occasionally, you can always count on me to release new

original content twice a week. I release new videos on Monday and Friday,

and I hope you guys will check those videos out.

I hope this channel trailer really hypes you up because I'm really proud of the work that I've done through all these years.

Yes, even the old crappy, videos that are really cringe-worthy,

I am still proud of them because they helped shape this channel into what it is today, as

well as your support.

Steam Key for The Walking Dead Season 1 MVZEK-KL0HI-LVA44

so I want to thank you guys very much for tuning in. I hope you subscribe and I hope you click the bell, and

Let's have a lot of fun.

Let's ring in 2018 with The Downphoenix Show, and if I lose you of course on this trailer,

maybe you think this trailer's too cringe-worthy, well don't forget to leave a comment to tell me how much it sucks.

But I want to thank you guys so much

for tuning in. So let's go ahead and close thing the way I always do, "and with that guys, Downphoenix out..."

For more infomation >> The New Channel Trailer Order - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

|HD| Josh Groban - If I Walk Away [Live] - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> |HD| Josh Groban - If I Walk Away [Live] - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Who Can Make It Onto Nepal's Ledge? | Overwatch: Guides - Duration: 1:03.

To become one of the best players around, I'd argue that decent map knowledge is necessary.

It's important to know how each map plays out, and what characters can accomplish what.

That's why today, we'll be looking at Nepal.

More specifically, this ledge. WHICH HEROS CAN STAND HERE?

No surprise, most of the majority made it. So instead of listing those who could make it, I'll list those who did not make it

Some that did surprise me while testing was actually Bastion, and most of the tanks.

I believe it's because of how big they are (because they're tanks)

is why I was surprised to find that only Winston and Roadhog were the only ones not able to make it.

Though, it's not just the size that makes this difficult, some of the smaller characters made it difficult to land on the narrow ledge.

Lúcio, is the only character that slides around, making precision quite hard. In the end he makes the list.

One character I expected a challenge for was Doomfist.

What I didn't expect is that how difficult it would be, and not even being able to make it altogether.

I'm sorry guys I tried, it's just not possible for him.

In conclusion, the vast majority of the heroes can make the ledge, including some of the larger characters such as the tanks.

For more infomation >> Who Can Make It Onto Nepal's Ledge? | Overwatch: Guides - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

12 Days of Christmas - GTA V Online - Should you - Do the Treasure Hunt - Duration: 1:07.

[music]

Should you do the treasure hunt.

Yes.

When you finish the treasure hunt you not only unlock a gun in GTA as well as Red Dead,

but you also have the chance to get free money by performing headshots with your new gun.

These headshot could be players or ai.

The treasure hunt itself isn't too bad.

Just follow the sounds of ringing bells to get the note.

Then you will have to find clues by once again following the sound of bells, or you can watch

a video about where to find the clues if you're that lazy.

When you are done, go the marked area and pick up you new gun.

Then do the challenge and receive money.

If you have two characters you cannot do the challenge again.

Trust me, I tried.

Anyways the links for the videos that I have used are in the description because I finished

both treasure hunts on both of my characters and I didn't record it.

If you like the video, like it, dislike if you dislike, and subscribe if you want.

My name been Sky and I hope to catch you in the next video.

Bye!!!!!!!!!

[music]

For more infomation >> 12 Days of Christmas - GTA V Online - Should you - Do the Treasure Hunt - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

50 Chinese names for baby girls - the best baby names - www.namesoftheworld.net - Duration: 2:04.

50 chinese names for baby girls

AH

AI

BAI

BAO

CHANG

CHAO

CHEN

CHUN

DA

GUANTING

GUANYU

GUO

HAI

HE

HENG

HUA

HUANG

HUI

JIA

JIANG

JIE

JINGYI

JU

KUN

LAN

LEI

LIM

MEI

MIN

MU

NA

NUAN

QIU

RU

SHI

SHU

SHUFEN

SHUI

SHUN

SU

TU

WEN

WU

XIA

XIU

XIULAN

YA

YI

ZAN

ZHI

namesoftheworld .net, the web with all the names in the world: baby names, pet names, business names and boat names.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét