Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 18 2018

Fiora Montage 4 - Best Fiora Plays | League of Legends Top

For more infomation >> Fiora Montage 4 - Best Fiora Plays | League of Legends Top - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

Chocolate - Vegan and sugar free healthy recipe - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> Chocolate - Vegan and sugar free healthy recipe - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

New Bangla Waz | কুরানের মর্যাদা ও গুরুত্ব | Quraner Morzada | Jumar Khutba | Mujaffor bin Mohsin - Duration: 40:56.

Mujaffor bin Mohsin

For more infomation >> New Bangla Waz | কুরানের মর্যাদা ও গুরুত্ব | Quraner Morzada | Jumar Khutba | Mujaffor bin Mohsin - Duration: 40:56.

-------------------------------------------

Naraseeha Gatha - නරසීහ ගාථා - Duration: 7:42.

For more infomation >> Naraseeha Gatha - නරසීහ ගාථා - Duration: 7:42.

-------------------------------------------

YOGA CHALLENGE | Kiss? No way! | (eng subs) - Duration: 8:23.

Hello again! Kubo is here with me and We are gonna do YOGA challenge video.

Are you excited? Of course!

Let's get started!

This is Ada, She has prepared for us tasks for Yoga challenge...

You will do 7 rounds and bonus!

This is the 1st round...

OK... It looks easy ...

Great! The next task will be...

What?!?

You must be here! OK, I can do it and you can do it too.

You put your feet like this ...

See...

Not. His legs are together, right?

Wait!

Should I catch him for his feet? Yes!

Okey?

Have We done it?

Wait! One more time, one more time!

Have We completed the task? Yeah!

Great!

We'll do it! Yes!

You are down!

Wait...

Right?

Perfect!

Do you have anything more difficult for us?

Wait... Am I?... Omg!

I don´t know. That is...

Okey... So, I´m this one! Ok.

Right?

Be strong... Rise to the half-toe. Give your ass up!

A little higher ... Yes! And closer to his hands

Yes! Right!

All right?

Super!

That was hard! That was a nice position...

The next task will be…

Oh! Kubo!

I ask you to touch her leg! From a side.

Like this?

Yes, it´s!

You're down and I'm the other one up there.

Ok. Go!

Down!

Am I doing this?

Noooo... Hmmmm... Hm.

Opposite!

Put your legs opposite.

Wait...

This can't be good. This can't be good.

Once more...

For a while...

We didn't make it! Never mind.

So... That was the last task. We didn´t one, It was the last one...

Now we will be doing separate exercises...

We´ll practice the time. Who will have a better time?

Will you start us?

Okey! Ready, steady, go!

Oh... I lose...

So! I won the first round.

That'll be good ... For you!

Will you start us?

Start!

I thought it would be easier.

Last task...

I´ll do it... And I don´t ...

Ready, steady, go!

That was fast.

Kubo won!

So... I won the next round.

Loser must kiss ass to the other.

No ... I don´t do that.

I don´t want do this.

What do you mean about that, when your fans say, you have to a kiss?

No way! Never.

On cheek. That´s OK for me.

No, Kubo!

On cheek? We kissed our trainer and It was OK.

No way...

It´s a pity!

No way, Kubo!

Well .. so I lose, Kubo won.

Write me some punishment, because I don´t want to give anyone a kiss.

Thanks Kubo for cooperation, How did you like in the video?

Very good!

Write me who liked you more...

Give me like, leave a comment and above all share this video. And don´t forget to subscribe!

Bye! Bye!

For more infomation >> YOGA CHALLENGE | Kiss? No way! | (eng subs) - Duration: 8:23.

-------------------------------------------

PICKUPS 15: Games + Hardware + Stuff | It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 137 - Duration: 17:06.

Hey, guys!

Welcome to another pickups video!

During these last 90 days I managed to grab a couple of things for my game room, like

magazines,

games,

hardware,

etc!

So, come along and, please, enjoy the ride!

Let's take a look!

So let's start with a couple of RetroGamer magazines, like this...

the original stuff, the English original, number 176, with this amazing cover featuring Contra,

and also the Spanish edition of this amazing publication that I'm truly enjoying, 'cause it features

exclusive in-depth looks onto the Spanish golden era of videogames that brings so many

memories when the ZX Spectrum was my main gaming machine.

And, last Christmas…

my wife offered me this amazing book:

Star Wars Made Easy.

I'm a true fan of the Star Wars universe, and when I say that this book is amazing

is simply because fans like me will most likely learn something new that they've completely

missed!

And, besides that, it's really simple to read and the design is absolutely gorgeous.

I'm loving it!

And I highly recommend it, not only to fans, but mostly to people new to Star Wars or that

just got confused along the way!

Amazing stuff!

Now, jumping right away to games and to the PS4, this was also a Christmas gift, but for my son,

is this...

obscure game:

F-I-F-A 18.

Do you know it?

Just kidding!

FIFA 18! What an amazing game!

Amazing stuff!

FIFA 18 is, indeed, a great football, or soccer, game

and my kid loves it and that's just practically everything he plays on the PS4.

And, for the PS3, I got also - brand new -, FIFA 09.

These games are great for multiplayer fun when I bring friends to my game room,

and, again, my kid just loves to discover which players played where and he knows more

about the sport than his father!

I'm embarrassed right now…

Another title that my kid loves to play in co-op is LittleBigPlanet 3.

This was the one from the main series, from the…

let's say, original trilogy, that was missing.

The first two games are amongst my favorites on the PS3, as you saw in my History video

about the PlayStation 3.

Check it out if you missed it!

Next one is Ridge Racer 7.

I'm gonna be honest with you all:

this is the first Ridge Racer that I've ever played, and was just a couple of days

ago, to capture footage for this pickups video.

What you think of the franchise?

Tell me which one is the best, 'cause I'm yet to understand why this franchise is so

popular.

Next up is the last published game from Free Radical.

I'm talking about Haze.

It ended up as an exclusive game for the PlayStation 3.

All other versions, PC and Xbox 360, were canceled.

I recall that it was inspired by Apocalypse Now, the movie directed by Francis Ford Coppola,

and was supposed to be a third-person action game and not a first-person shooter.

Ubisoft wanted Haze to compete with Call of Duty and Halo games.

It's a disappointing game and even considered as one of the thirty worst games ever made!

But I bought it 'cause, after Haze, Star Wars Battlefront III was supposed to be also

released, but ended up canceled because LucasArts stopped funding Free Radical, mainly due to

the constant delays by the developer.

The poor commercial performance from Haze was also a consequence for the developer's

bankruptcy.

And I guess that a new Battlefront 3 from Electronic Arts won't also be seeing the

light of day, after all the controversy around microtransactions and loot boxes.

So, I guess that Star Wars Battlefront III is, somehow, cursed!

Let's leave all that behind and move on to WRC 2, when the franchise and WRC license

were in the hands of Milestone.

I really like this one!

The first entry in this series was a disaster, but this sequel is pretty good!

And it has the Portuguese special stadium stage, in Faro - in Algarve -, that is really awesome!

There's also special vehicles and classes, like the Group B and cars from the mythic

Safari Rally, that are a really joy to use on the track!

I absolutely love rally games, and racing games in general, so this was a pretty cool find!

Now, a title from a mythic PlayStation franchise, and from Insomniac Games!

I'm talking about Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty,

the sequel to the awesome Tools of Destruction picking up the moment when Clank was kidnapped.

It's a bit short, but it introduced some new gameplay elements and awesome puzzles.

A must-have for fans!

I already owned this game in the past, when I got my PS3, but ended up trading it.

This is the proof that those games that we played in the past are the ones that we really

need on our own collection!

'Cause those are the games that brings a lot of good memories, even if everybody else

hates them, you know?

Now, here's a game that I just played a couple hours ago:

Modnations Racer.

It's another PlayStation 3 exclusive, a sort of Mario Kart for Sony's console.

Don't know if the online community is still rockin', 'cause every time I try to reach

the downloadable content, I get an error message.

The track creation tool seems really simple to use, so I guess I'm gonna lose myself

creating weird stuff just like in the good old days of Motocross Madness!

This was a brand-new game that I grabbed just before Christmas, a sort of gift to myself:

BioShock Infinite,

the one that was missing from the original trilogy and the one that I'm yet to fully

enjoy!

From the bit that I tried, it looks amazing, with a magnificent and overwhelming art direction.

I'm really eager to discover more, 'cause I've always - and to this day -, avoided

reviews and gameplays of this game.

Can you believe it?

'Til this moment, I only watched the game's trailer and this bit of footage was my first

steps onto Columbia, this fictional steampunk city.

That's who I am!

I want to discover games for myself, just like in the good old days, and not ruin all

my hype watching someone else's gameplays or walkthroughs.

That's why single player games and games with a story are starting to fade out and

will probably disappear in the near future.

Sad but true.

Tell me what you thing about this subject down in the comments section below.

Now, this one was the last game to be developed by LucasArts themselves:

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II.

Yeah, I know!

It's bad, but, as I said, it will remain in history as the last game developed in-house.

I don't know about you guys, but as for what Star Wars' games are concerned, I prefer

a first-person shooter set in this amazing fictional universe rather than with this third-person

viewpoint.

That's why I absolutely love Star Wars: Dark Forces 1 and 2!

Those two can really immerse the player!

The third-person perspective completely misses all the scale and depth of these gigantic

places.

And, to conclude the PS3 games, here's Skate…

or...

Skate 3!

This was a stupid accident.

I went to a CEX, here in Portugal, and grabbed Skate, the first one, this box with this cover.

The guy behind the counter mistakenly placed inside the box, the manual and the essentials

blu-ray disc of Skate 3, and, in the middle of the conversation, I completely forgot to

check if everything was ok.

This was last year, around November.

This week, when I was about to try the game for the first time, I was shocked when I saw

the splash screen of Skate 3 instead of Skate 1!

So, will I return the game of simply keep this one?

Skate 1 is a lot cheaper than Skate 3!

This one is the most popular one because of the hilarious rag doll physics and glitches

that spawned a ton of fails and awkward moments being uploaded onto YouTube!

I guess I'm gonna keep it, 'cause I also had a great time with it and just laughed

out loud trying to pull off some ridiculous moves!

Now let's move on to the PlayStation 2 and to MegaRace 3!

I have so many fond memories of playing, on DOS, the first two games of this futuristic

racing franchise.

The first one came out around 1993, a couple years before WipeOut that followed that same

formula.

I recall that I was eager to play MegaRace 1.

It was my very first CD game even before I had a CD player on my IBM PC!

I was blown away the first time I tried it, so, when I saw this MegaRace 3 copy, I grabbed

it, because of all those memories of playing the other 2 games on the franchise, and also

because I had never played this third installment that was only available for Windows and the

PS2.

From the bits that I played to capture footage for this video, I was quite entertained and,

if you stay close to the TV screen, man, it looks like were in a freakin' rollercoaster!!

Really enjoyed it!

And I'm really looking forward to play more!

You know that I absolutely love those compilations of classic arcade games, so, and for

the PlayStation 2, I also managed to grab SEGA Classics Collection, that includes new 3D

versions of classic Sega titles such as Out Run,

Space Harrier,

Bonanza Bros.,

Fantasy Zone,

Golden Axe,

Virtua Racing,

Monaco GP

and Columns.

The American release also includes Alien Syndrome.

I still prefer the original versions of all these titles, but it's cool to have this

compilation in my collection.

And, for the original Xbox, I came across a weird bundle of games.

But let's start with a great game from a franchise that I always loved, and this game

will remain in history as the entry that saved Lara's cute butt:

Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend.

It doesn't need any kind of presentation or comment.

An absolute must to everyone and, if you missed my Complete History episode on Tomb Raider,

now is the time to watch it!

Just click on the annotation in the top right of the screen.

Now comes an interesting game:

Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death,

a first-person shooter obviously based on the Judge Dredd comic series that was developed

by Rebellion Developments, responsible for the Sniper series.

It's a quite simplistic game, with nothing really special to point out, but I had fun

playing it when capturing footage for this video.

It was also available for all other rival systems, but I completely missed it back when

it was released.

And what about you guys?

Tell me everything!

And another one from the same bundle, is Taz: Wanted,

with a cell shaded version of Taz that is quite fun to play, really colorful, fast and

with all those cute characters, like Duffy Duck, Tweety and Coyote, amongst others!

From what I've gathered, this is the worst version of the game.

It was also published for the PC, PS2 and GameCube and, again, I wasn't aware of its

existence.

Tell me if you've played and if you have it in your own collection!

Now, next one is Worms 3D!

For the Xbox!

Let me get this straight:

Worms should always be played on a 2D plain and not 3D!

Just like Lemmings!

It's awkward and the camera is really annoying!

Played it for a while and I was completely disappointed with it, 'cause I was expecting

for the game to be a lot better!

I can't recommend it to anyone, and I'm hoping that you guys can tell me that I'm

judging this game wrongfully!

A good Worms game was the one I've mentioned on my last episode, Part 2 of my series of

videos about Amiga Exclusives.

Moving on to one last original Xbox game, and to a title that I didn't know it existed,

and it's even an Xbox exclusive,

is Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon.

So, the story goes:

Bruce's father was kidnapped and, to save him, he must fight is way through various

locations around the world in order to retrieve a mystical Golden Relic from the hands of

the Black Lotus organization.

From what I read, it was criticized by everyone, but,

hey!

It's an Xbox exclusive game, and it's cool to collect exclusive games!

To conclude this video, you know that I've recently purchased a Div IDE for my ZX Spectrum

Plus 3, that also works with the Plus 2.

And, to go along with it, I also needed a Compact Flash Card just like this one.

O bought two of these.

I can have, now, all my favorite ZX Spectrum games stored in just one card, and 512 megs

is more than enough.

As you saw on one of my latest episodes, it loads games at blistering speeds, and an example

of that is Batman, The Movie:

instead of waiting 11 minutes for the 128K version to load from tape, with this little

piece of amazing hardware we just have to wait 4 seconds!

Isn't that awesome?

I'm loving it and I'm now trying Spectrum games that I never tried before with just

a couple of simple key presses!

It saves a ton of time, and, as you know, free time is really precious nowadays!

So, guys!

What you think of my recent pickups?

Do you approve?

Tell me everything down in the comments section below!

And if you enjoy this style of videos, check my others available on my channel!

In the meanwhile, click on that bell icon so that you won't miss all my upcoming episodes!

And, if you had a blast with this particular one, please like, share

and subscribe to It's a Pixel THING!

Thank you very much for watching, and…

I'll see you all in the next episode!

Cheers!

For more infomation >> PICKUPS 15: Games + Hardware + Stuff | It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 137 - Duration: 17:06.

-------------------------------------------

The Best Call of Duty Ever - Duration: 6:50.

Never give up, my friend.

Our story will never end.

I'm here every day with something new.

I'm David Cortese and this video is for you.

Don't forget to visit my website www.david-cortese.com.

Gens una sumus.

Ciao!

For more infomation >> The Best Call of Duty Ever - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

Seriously Strange #6 Kaktus | PL/ENG - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Seriously Strange #6 Kaktus | PL/ENG - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

The Reason Why Night Market Became Sea of Tears (ENG SUB) - Duration: 2:41.

We loved each other, we hated each other

But you held me precious more than anyone and I miss you

You were so close but so unapproachable

Yes, I hated you

Seomun Night Market, Daegu, Korea

The picture of your lonely back going further away

Makes my heart ache once again

We loved each other, we hated each other

But you held me precious more than anyone and I miss you

You were so close but so unapproachable

Yes, I hated you

Please listen to my story

I need more time

(We loved each other) we hated each other

But you held me precious more than anyone and I miss you

I only held you deep within my heart

Yes, I loved you

For more infomation >> The Reason Why Night Market Became Sea of Tears (ENG SUB) - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

🌳🍻 FAZENDO UM JARDIM NO BAR DO BECO | Nô Figueiredo - Duration: 5:44.

For more infomation >> 🌳🍻 FAZENDO UM JARDIM NO BAR DO BECO | Nô Figueiredo - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

Nhạc Xuân 2018 Đặc Biệt Phần 3|Nhạc Sống Miền Tây|Ban Nhạc Điện Tử Sơn - Duration: 12:46.

For more infomation >> Nhạc Xuân 2018 Đặc Biệt Phần 3|Nhạc Sống Miền Tây|Ban Nhạc Điện Tử Sơn - Duration: 12:46.

-------------------------------------------

屋頂上的提琴手Fiddler on the Roof / Jerry Bock / 2008台北曼陀林樂團創團音樂會 - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> 屋頂上的提琴手Fiddler on the Roof / Jerry Bock / 2008台北曼陀林樂團創團音樂會 - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Wild Animals NEW | NEWBORN BABY ANIMALS WILD | Wild Animals Name and Sound - Kids Learning - Duration: 10:01.

Wild Animals NEW | NEWBORN BABY ANIMALS WILD | Wild Animals Name and Sound - Kids Learning

For more infomation >> Wild Animals NEW | NEWBORN BABY ANIMALS WILD | Wild Animals Name and Sound - Kids Learning - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Tumbado Técnica Infalible + TIP sobre PREMIOS - Duration: 6:10.

For more infomation >> Tumbado Técnica Infalible + TIP sobre PREMIOS - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

【Shadowverse】精華-海底撈月印牌術 - Duration: 7:21.

For more infomation >> 【Shadowverse】精華-海底撈月印牌術 - Duration: 7:21.

-------------------------------------------

Une Histoire en Français : Un Mort à Marseille - Duration: 16:16.

For more infomation >> Une Histoire en Français : Un Mort à Marseille - Duration: 16:16.

-------------------------------------------

CITYBIKE VS. BARCELONA! - Duration: 11:54.

hope there's nothing going to get destroyed from now on

otherwise I will lose 150 euro. and now we are going to flip this beast here!

hey guys whats up!

as I told you in the outro of my last video, we flew out to Barcelona (Spain) again for a couple of days!

my girl and I to be exact!

BUT today I am not going to ride my dirt jump bike through the city of Barcelona

which is well known for awesome street riding!

so we are going to explore the city on our bikes. but not on the dirt jump bike, instead on a Rental City Bike!

we did the same already in Toronto last year!

so I am going to rent some bikes now and lets see what street spots we can find today

and what stuff I can do on a city bike!

The beautiful white city bike Beast is ours now!

So lets cruise around the city and lets see what we can do!

ripped the brake cable already on the first bar spin try.

have to get a new one later

so the guy from the rental shop won't get angry.

Manual's are working quite good!

let's push

such a hard gear to get speed

those Bikes would have been sick aswell, but I think I would have destroyed them

so weird with this bike

pretty noisy in this part of the city, BUT we arrived on the FIRST well known street spot of the day!

and now I am going to try a wall ride and then

i will try to jump over this bank!

already ripped the front brake cable, so I have to get a new one during the day

hopefully there's a bar spin possible aswell. hope the other brake cable won't block aswell

such haaard impacts!

now we are going to try the first bar spin of the video!

hopefully its gonna go well with the 50cm width handle bar!

lets cruise to the next spot!

slowly getting into this city bike beast!

so sick!

we just found this insane bridge spot

where I can try to cruise onto, use it as a bank and do a foot jam

and hopefully a footjamwhip later on

that would be so dope to do on the 28'' beast!

its so much different compared to the dirtjump bike.

you have to get over the high top tube first then it comes around

and then you have to jump over the high sitting seat.

its so much lower on my hard tail jump bike

no idea if this will work but lets try it!

dient expect this! if you jump into the foot jam whip you just have to stay in it and wait. kind of easy

I think 2 or 3 tries

and then we are going to land it. maybe even on the next one

or not haha

145.000 tries later

I cut in about 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 , 10 tries

to be honest it took me about 30-35 tries all in all

that wasn't easy at all

but mission accomplished!

so lets go to the next one!

we are at the world famous sea walls now

some of the most well known street spots out there

and over there

on this wall are those arched things

and I am trying to go over these things now!

thats the street mission for this spot!

now full throttle!

and a little fakie, didn't do it yet aswell

lets hit the next spot

over there is the big pen** of Barcelona

sick one haha

and over there is the sagrada famiglia

so sick!

last spot for the day!

here are definitely some more missions I want to tick of my list!

I would say, just film me and I am gonna do my thing now in this pool

hit the front wheel with my foot

lets a do a tail tap over here and a foot jam over there

follow me

so scared of the back wheel always looks like as I would destroy the rim

lets do a steely one foot can over the hip

I think everyone of you wants to see it

and I want to see me backflip this rental city bike aswell

I think the pool is not perfect for it. just one meter high!

definitely a mini flip. kind of

I hope it works out. don't want to destroy this thing any more because than I won't get my 150 € deposit back

already broke the brake cable. hope there is not more going wrong

lets do one more speed check

and then we are going to flip here!

so much easier then expected

this thing came around so fast

so sick and its still working!

was so scared the whole day to get a flat or destroy the back or front wheel completely

nothing happened besides the ripped cable

think you saw the impact quite good on the landing. replay:

I hope you liked the CITYBIKE VS. BARCELONA challenge! smash that like button please!

something different, not only riding the dirt jump bike but also a normal bike.

if you didn't subscribe to the channel yet, make sure to do it and click here!

to see my Slopestyle session video riding in snow click here!

if you want to check out my MERCH click here!

Life's Short Stunt It! Peace guys!

oh and I got a new brake cable!

and going to put it in here!

and then I am going to give back a working bike!

For more infomation >> CITYBIKE VS. BARCELONA! - Duration: 11:54.

-------------------------------------------

MINECRAFT JE TROLL 2 KIKOO AVEC ÇA IL PLEURE ! CLOWN TUEUR PRANK HEROBRINE PS4 FR CONSOLE - Duration: 15:04.

SUBSCRIBE :D

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét