Thứ Bảy, 17 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 18 2018

Gear Club Unlimited of bug

Puffing engine is reset at the start of the rally

reset!

Staff dent in the car

Dent in the car

Sit in the place where there is no chair

Error screen

It came out Once you have a lot of spin

It stops for a moment during the race

No engine sound

When the performance shop and PI has not changed?

Handle does not turn off and become course end

Maybe failure of the switch side

Sinking bug (car)

There is no shadow on the right side of the car

It does not end loading screen

It has not been affixed texture to the fence

Remains of texture without purple

Not in Japanese

While official help is English

While the jaws of the message is in English

Developers of you, waiting fix update!

For more infomation >> Gear.Club Unlimited Bugs !【ギアクラブアンリミテッド】バグ集!【スイッチ60FPS実況】 - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

(24) Goldwaschen - Eiskaltes Gold, Saisonstart 2018 - Duration: 13:35.

For more infomation >> (24) Goldwaschen - Eiskaltes Gold, Saisonstart 2018 - Duration: 13:35.

-------------------------------------------

Bass Solo Lesson - How To Create Melodic Direction In Your Bass Solos - Duration: 12:30.

hey what's up everybody Posido here with Inspire Bass helping you to advance

and inspire on the bass if you're new to soloing on the bass and you're trying to

get your bass solos to sound like they're going somewhere well this video

is just for you in this video I'm going to show you a simple way you can create

melodic direction with your bass solos you can even use it with your bass lines

and the best part is this works for any chord progression even complicated chord

progressions like Giant Steps let's check it out okay so what I'm about to show

you is a very simple way you can create melodic direction with your solos and

this will work also really well for your bass lines and you can do this for any

single chord progression cause no matter how random the chords are it will work

okay I call this The Rock Climbing Method and it's actually basically I've heard

this called Guide Tones I've heard this called

Voice Leading it's the same exact thing pretty much but I like the the analogy

Rock Climbing Method because you know I think of a rock climber and when you're

climbing a wall and you got these stones that you're reaching for for the most

part you want to you try to stay with the you know you try to reach for the

closest stones and then every now and then you might have to leap you might

have to reach for a far stone that's far away I picture this fretboard as a rock

climbing wall and your chord tones each chord tone are like rocks or stones okay

and you have the ability to pick ones that are close and then you every now

then you might need to jump and reach for a stone or a chord tone that's far away

now there's really three different directions that you can accomplish with

your bass solos you can either descend where you're descending in pitch or you

could ascend and then you can also just stay put stay in the general

frequency range or the general note range of your solo and

we're a a solo or bass line starts to lose a sense of direction is when you're

just kind of aimlessly grabbing any chord tone so it helps to have an

overall framework for your melody now when you listen to like the best solos

or solos that you like a lot there is this overall sense of melody actually

that's there there's an underlying melody that's happening so let's take a

simple chord progression in which you hear it in all styles of music it's not

just jazz but we're gonna take a this chord progression C major 7 A7 D minor 7

G7 ok the first step that you want to do is determine what direction you want to

go okay so we have two three different directions we can go this way we can go

this way and then we can stay put okay you can go down go up or stay put the

next thing you want to do is you want to map out your chord tones what are your

rocks are your stones on this this wall so the chord tones for C major 7 we

have our C E G and B and you can find that know where all those notes are okay

then we have A 7 which is A C sharp E and G okay just know get getting an

idea or familiarity of where those notes are on your fret board then we have D

minor 7 which is D F A C

and then we have G7 which is G B D F okay so the first thing is we decide on a

direction the next thing is we need to know where our core tones is and then at

that point we now are just going to pick you know one chord tone or pick your

first rock and then start moving in that direction

okay so this is how it looks like let's say I want to move down my fretboard

okay we move to the lower registers and my first core tone I'm gonna choose for

this chord progression C A 7 D minor 7 G7 the first chord tone I'm

going to choose is an E this is my first rock well if I want to move this

way what's the next closest chord tone to it for A7 it's gonna be a C-sharp now

that's a jump already from the start okay which is okay but that's the

closest one that I have E then C sharp now D minor 7

so my next closest chord tone is a C natural and then we have G7 my next

closest chord tone is a B so my overall melodic framework is E C sharp C B

okay now here's where you can really start to make your melodies have a sense

of direction no matter what you're really playing I I will start to just

play around this melody okay play notes around this I'm gonna play notes around

C-sharp play notes around C play notes around B and it'll still feel like this

sense of moving downward

okay that's the general idea you can play fast if you want you don't

have to play chops now what I love about this is I don't need you're not gonna

need it either you're not gonna rely on any sort of melodic or chordal backing

behind you I don't know how it started but basically a lot of times when a bass

solo starts to take a solo for some reason everyone stops playing I mean the

pianist stops playing the guitar stops playing so no one's playing the chords

around you now you could just theoretically just play arpeggios and

that will sound out the chords but this is gonna allow you to be a little bit

more free with your melodies and a little bit more expressive because you

don't have to be stuck with you know arpeggios I can just circle around and

emphasize this overall melody you know

and you your listener will be able to hear the chord changes already now let's

say I want to ascend move up okay so we have our chord progression again C A

7 D minor 7 G 7 let's say start on the root C

for the first chord for A7 my next chord tone is a C sharp for D minor 7 my next

chord tone is a D and then for the G7 my next chord tone closest chord tone is an

F so I will have to do a little bit of a jump right there so here's my melody C C

sharp D and F I can do the same thing again

now you can start combining this a little bit you can move up a little bit

in your solo and then we're gonna move down a little bit okay

so let's take my initial this this melody this overall framework for moving

up which was C C sharp D and F and then when it decends I'm going to take that

first overall melody that we created which is an E C sharp C B

so this is my melody okay now you can play around

okay you don't have to be complicated with their melodies and there will be

this sense of going somewhere now you can also stay put and what that is is

just staying in a general area this this has its own purpose in a sense it's okay

to also stay put in a melody you could sometimes create a sense of tension by

just really staying and not really not going up or down because you know the

ear at some point will want to then break free okay so let's say I stay put

I'm gonna choose G natural for my first note for the A7 I'm gonna stay on a G

then for the D7 D minor 7 I'm gonna go to F for G7 I'm gonna stay on the F

okay so I have my melody now I can play around that and now let's say I now descend

okay so that's the general idea of how you can start combining these three

different directions of going up going down and staying put you can you can go

down as long as you want and you can then you once you start to you know

lose space of your range or your instrument or you decide okay I've

gone down long enough you can now start moving up but the key is pick core

tones that are you know as close as possible with your lines and that

becomes your overall framework so just to sum it up the easiest way to actually

learn this method is you know take any chord progression that you have and just

start mapping out the chord tones and then what you want to do is start

circling and you can draw a line okay on you know what are the chord tones that

are the closest and that becomes one directional you know a directional line

that you you can you've created and then just start playing around with that to

get used to that then try a different direction then pick a different chord

tone you'll notice every chord tone has its own little path just like climbing a

wall or rock climbing a wall you know the first stone that you picked might

lead you to another stone another so no stone you know at first you might be

looking at the wall and you're like okay I'm gonna start there and then move up

and go there but you know the wall takes you somewhere just like your fretboard

will start to take you somewhere and your melodies will start taking you

somewhere you're gonna find that this is going to give you a lot more

cohesiveness with your melodies and direction so let me know in the comments

section below what you think about this I hope you found this helpful

definitely subscribe for more videos like this and give me a thumbs up if you

liked it until next time keep it advancing and inspiring the bass I'll see you soon

testing one two three what's up everybody Posido here with Inspire Bass

what's up everybody pPosido here with Inspire Bass helping you to advance and

inspire on the bass

For more infomation >> Bass Solo Lesson - How To Create Melodic Direction In Your Bass Solos - Duration: 12:30.

-------------------------------------------

Talking Tom Gold Run vs Subway Surfers Chinese Version vs Minion Rush Android IOS Gameplay - Duration: 10:16.

Talking Tom Gold Run vs Subway Surfers Chinese Version vs Minion Rush

For more infomation >> Talking Tom Gold Run vs Subway Surfers Chinese Version vs Minion Rush Android IOS Gameplay - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

OMERTA - PRILAIKYK [FEAT. HERMIS, IEVA L.] - Duration: 4:56.

For more infomation >> OMERTA - PRILAIKYK [FEAT. HERMIS, IEVA L.] - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Pranks at Home - Two By Three - Duration: 1:10.

original funny videos ke liye hamare channel two by three ko subscribe karein

aur bell icon ko dabayen aur dekhen hamare videos sabse pehle

Pranks at Home

For more infomation >> Pranks at Home - Two By Three - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Danny Garcia TKOs Brandon Rios | SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Danny Garcia TKOs Brandon Rios | SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

O Bewafa ( Official Video ) Sajju Ft. VJ Kaitf - Latest Punjabi Song 2018 - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> O Bewafa ( Official Video ) Sajju Ft. VJ Kaitf - Latest Punjabi Song 2018 - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Best Singapore banknote - Duration: 4:09.

so how like people here go in today and this is Glenn and today I'm going to

show you this Singapore $20 banknote that was issued between 1976 and 1984 as

you can see the predominant feature on here he said yellow-breasted sunburn

which is endemic to that region and this is a $20 which is equivalent to 20

Australian dollars it is still legal tender and it is part of the bird series

all Singapore notes still have the serial number with that a in the on top

and the numbers on the bottom and this is curious earth has triple five on it

so on here we have December we have very flowers which I presume actual some bird

because it's a honey Aida would actually feed on down the bottom we have a

skyline of Singapore at the time coat of arms of Singapore and the watermark is

aligned and a security fridge you're not in 80 40s were replaced by the ship

series which um so here's a $50 and there's a $50 Bishop series this is

actually my favorite Singapore banknotes quite good and on the back he has a

Concorde which mm one of these got shrapnel in its engine and it exploded

but this one was a British Airways Concorde loaned to Singapore Airlines at

the time and looks like has Changi Airport which is the main airport in

Singapore at the time most likely doesn't look like you sir anymore so

this is a printer by Bradbury Wilkinson & Co and it has a lady in traditional

doing a dance looks like a whole group or something like that anyway so on this

they all have our individuals with from the various ethnic groups in Singapore

with our traditional costume or dress or whatever from period of time in the past

it's recognized as part of their culture even though people today all around the

world pretty much wear the same type of clothing you can get these on eBay for

yeah I'm probably not face value probably not twenty dollars but probably

30 or 40 dollars these banknotes really you're only good collecting if they are

uncirculated because over a long period of time they would lose their value

because of inflation oh no a feature here is another security feature there's

a s for the Republic of Singapore and that is type of printing that's designed

to be hard to actually count at the time yeah 24 Singapore $20 beautiful Bank

name because it's yellow and if you like Singapore money you should actually get

one of these so thank you very much for watching I'll leave a link down below if

you wanna buy a Singapore currency of eBay um I've never gotten any

counterfeit currency from Singapore on eBay so you you'll be okay but if you're

like you spent it please I give this video a thumbs up and tell me what you

think down below you know I have an awesome thing like collecting day

For more infomation >> Best Singapore banknote - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

【MMD】Kill EVERYBODY - SKRILLEX【戀與製作人 許墨】 - Duration: 2:20.

Kill EVERYBODY - Skrillex

I want to kill everybody in the world

o e e o e e e o

I want to eat your heart

I want to kill everybody in the world

o e e o e e e o

I want to eat your heart

I want to kill everybody in the world

I want to kill iiii

For more infomation >> 【MMD】Kill EVERYBODY - SKRILLEX【戀與製作人 許墨】 - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Rusalka - God Help The Outcasts [Cover Art] - Duration: 3:09.

I don't know if you can hear me

Or if you're even there

I don't know if you would listen to a gypsy's prayer

Yes, I know I'm just an outcast

I shouldn't speak to you

But still I see your face and wonder

Were you once an outcast too?

God help the outcasts

Hungry from birth

Show them the mercy

They don't find on Earth

God help my people

We look to you still

God help the outcasts

Or nobody will

I ask for wealth

I ask for fame

I ask for glory to shine on my name

I ask for love I can possess

I ask for God and his angels to bless me

I ask for nothing

I can get by

But I know so many

Less lucky than I

Please help my people

The poor and down-trod

I thought we all were the children of God

God help the outcasts

The children of God

For more infomation >> Rusalka - God Help The Outcasts [Cover Art] - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

L13:Compiler Design Tutorial i, Lex And YACC,YACC, Lex, Yet Another Compiler Compiler in hindi - Duration: 13:17.

Like

Share

Subscribe

Comment

For more infomation >> L13:Compiler Design Tutorial i, Lex And YACC,YACC, Lex, Yet Another Compiler Compiler in hindi - Duration: 13:17.

-------------------------------------------

MVP Tests Their One Second K-pop Knowledge - Episode 5 | SHOOK - Duration: 16:31.

Hey it's Fei!

Today I'm hosting a new show with Soompi,

coming to you on CREATED by Viki!

The show's called SHOOK,

where we celebrate some of the talent you guys nominated

for the 13th Annual Soompi Awards!

Today I have a very fun group with me,

they recently debuted and they made a huge impact!

Please welcome MVP!

Understand!Understand!

Hello! We're MVP!

The group name "MVP" means

"Most Valuable Player",

and shows how we will always do our ultimate best on stage!

Okay, now we will do an individual introduction!

I'm the leader of MVP,

I'm a multi player - I can sing and dance!

I'm the leader, Kang Han! Nice to meet you!

Hello I'm P.K, in charge of main performance and rap in MVP!

Nice to meet you!

Hello I'm the baby twin and

talented one, Been!

Hello I'm the lead vocalist of MVP,

the talented maknae-on-top Sion!

Nice to meet you!

Hello I'm the main vocalist of MVP, Gi Taek! Nice to meet you!

Hello! I'm the MVP of MVP, the rapper Rayoon!

Nice to meet you!

Hello I'm the older twin and

vocalist of MVP, Jin!

Nice to know you guys!

I heard that 2017 was very busy for you guys!

So what were some of the highlights?

Us, MVP debuted sweetly on the 14th of March,

we were in many music programs afterwards,

updated a lot of our member's amazing videos on SNS,

and recently, we were in different tv programs,

showing our name more to the public.

We were busy. Yup, busy.

Very busy.

It was our stretch in order to head over to Brazil,

to South America!

Yup

We were doing that a lot.

It was a big step for us.

Yup it was a huge leap.

So now I'm curious,

what are your plans for 2018 then?

Oh...

[laughter]

Plans for this year!

Okay, plans for this year!

Hey I understood that!

You understood

In 2018,

shouldn't we make a...

comeback like everyone is thinking?

Yup you're right.

Making a comeback with good music and showing our fans good things,

I think that's our new year's resolution.

Musul-year comeback.

Yup. Musul-year comeback.

You guys were also nominated for the Rookie of the Year for the Soompi Awards!

How do you guys feel?

Oh...I understood that, of course.

I think our leader will have to talk about this...

We were nominated for Rookie of the Year...

Can you tell everyone how we feel?

I want to say something too!

Oh, is that so?

Then our maknae should say something!

It's every singer's dream, isn't it?

Right.

Us, MVP will work really hard to not only be nominated,

but so that we can win it as well.

Did we really get nominated?

Oh we really got nominated?

Rookie of the Year is every singer's dream really!

Yeahh

You know how we did the interview when we debuted?

Yes.

Even in that interview, we said that

we wanted to become the Rookie of the Year...

Yeah we said that we wanted to become Rookie of the Year...

But we weren't.

But since we were nominated this time!

We'll do our best, and get it!

Get!

Rookie of the Year award get!

Congratulations,

all your hard work was recognized by the fans all around the world!

And that's why we brought you guys to SHOOK!

Because on this show,

we like to celebrate some of the talent

that were nominated

to highlight your charms!

With that being said, for today's episode of SHOOK,

we are going to have a very fun misson!

Where we test some of your abilities, and

it's a K-Pop knowledge test!

So...

You guys ready?

What is the mission?

So this game was really popular with our fans last year,

So I'm really excited for you guys to try it out!

Are you guys confident that you guys are going to know some of the K-Pop hits?

Yes of course, we're very confident!

Of course!

Because we're idols...

It's our wanna-bes.

Yeah because it's our wanna-bes.

We'll know even if we only hear 0.5 seconds!

0.5 seconds!

So out of all you guys, who listens to music the most?

We generally all like music...

But we all kinda like different genres.

Yeah we like different genres.

We like different genres so...

We have different taste but...

We all listen to idol music.

Yup that's right.

That's what we listen to in common.

Yup.

And the strongest here is...

Our Been.

Huh?!

We think it's Been.

He listens to music even as he goes to sleep!

He REALLY loves K-Pop!

We all love K-Pop too, of course, but...

I think Been might be very good at this...

Oh... So I guess it's going to be a really hard competition!

Are you guys ready?

Ready!

Ready!!!

Let's go!!!

Let's get it!

Now it's time to split up the teams, so

are you guys ready to split up?

And guess what:

I'm going to be on a team!

Happy happy happy!!!

Yayyyyy!!!!!!!

Yeahhh!!!!!

We're going to do rock paper scissors, but

there's only going to be rock or paper.

Is this paper?

Ah, scissor scissor scissor!

Rock, scissor, paper!

Whoops

No there's no such thing!

There's no paper!

We're just SAYING "rock scissor paper"!

Again again

Rock, scissor, paper!

Rock, scissor, paper!

Then I'll just take these two.

We'll take him.

Heyyyy

Four to four like this?

Okay okay

OKAY!!!!!!

So we're going to start with two members from each team going first!

Which two members wanna go first?

Why don't the two maknaes go first?

Okay maknaes then us.

Two maknaes go together.

Are you ready?

I'M READY!

READY!

FIGHTING!

FIGHTING!!!

WHOAAAAAAA

3, 2...

Zico's...

1...

"Beautiful"!

Wrong!

"You... You're mine..."

"I'm..."

"You're My Destiny"

"I Am You, You Are Me"

"You're My Destiny"!

Okay!

YAYYYY!!!!!!

OH ANSWER!

3, 2...

"O Sole Mio"?

What?

This this

Oh wait this

Hey, HEY

THE....!!!!

ANSWER!!!!!

"Perfect Man"?

I have absolutely no clue...

Hint: Super Junior!

-GASP-

Just guess anything!

ANSWER!

Super Junior's "So I"

Pass!

Can you let us listen a little longer?

Okay since you said pass...

The answer was "Sorry Sorry".

WHUT

It was the Answer version.

OHHHH

ANSWER ANSWER

BEAST's

"Shadow"! "Shadow"!

YAYYYYYYY

This wasn't a practice game, right?

Gfriend's...

Okay, next!

Answer answer!

Gfriend's "Me Gustas Tu"!

Correct!!

YAYYYYYYYY

TAEYANG!!!!!!!

Why does it sound like "6 O'clock My Hometown"* to me? *A generic Korean show about rural life

Wait wait what's the English name for it?

Don't know it in English!

Next!

"Wedding Dress"!

Taeyang!

Yes!

AHH!!!

YAYYYYYY!!!

BINGO!

OH THE...

THE... THAT...

Wait I just have to listen to it a little more...

Ah, MVP's "Take It"!

What's that show that little kids watch!

For little kids!

Something story!

Block B's "Toy"!

YEAHHHHHHHHH

Block B's "Toy"!

YEAHHHHHH

No?

AHHHHHH!!!!!!

IU's "Palette"

YEAHHHHH

Hmm?

Wait I heard this before!

WAIT I KNOW THIS WAIT

!

HEY HEY

Answer!

ANSWER!!!!!!

VIXX's "Shangri-La"!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

He kept mouthing the answer to his team right here!!!

No no no

-GASP-

Hey

Gummy!

Gummy's "When You Come Back"!

It's from <Descendents of the Sun>...

OH the...

IT'S THE...

FROM <DESCENDENTS OF THE SUN>

I don't know the title...

Yoo Si Jin

Yoo Si Jin!

Wait what am I saying...

OST.

It's from a drama.

"Everything"...?

♪ I~ love~ you~ ♪

OH THAT

♪♪♪♪♪

♪ Are you listening~♪

Yoon Mi-Rae's "I Love You"!

Gummy's "Are you Listening"

♪ When I see you... ♪

You??

Yoon Mirae's "You".

No?

Sorry.

Maybe it's not "To You" but "To Her"?

Pass!

Okay we'll pass!

The answer was Yoon Mirae's "Always".

AAAAHHHHHHHHH

Always. Always.

OH ANSWER

[laughs]

Oh ANSWER! SF9's...

[laughs]

SF9...

OH SF9's "Easy Love"!

Whoaaaaaaaa

SF9's!!!!!!!!

Wait...

HyunA's "Bubble Pop"!

YAYYYYYYYYY

♪ Re~~~ Bye~~♪

Okay

AKMU...

AKMU's "Dinosaur"!

Producer, can you give us something more common?

What's the word...????

Re... Re bum...

OH

Re bye... "RE BYE"!!!!!!!

"Re-bye"?

YEAHHHHHHH

ANSWER!

Wait.

?

Answer!

You have to sit down! YOU HAVE TO SIT DOWN!

Answer! Answer!

EXID's "Up and Down"!

YAYYYYYYYY

Okay the final scores are...

6 to 4! [T/N: Oops, the score is 6:5]

YAYYYY!!!!

Are you ready?

Ready!

Let's get it!

Bolbbalgan4's "We Loved"

Wow....

YEAHHHHHH

Crayon Pop's "Bar Bar Bar"!

Got it right!

Rayoon, what's his name?

Ah, Strong Baby.

Strong Baby???

Okay

Strong Baby, Kang Han!

Kang Han is strong baby!

C'mon!

Seventeen's "Missing"!

YAYYY!!!

Wait no!!!

He said "Missing" instead of "Don't Wanna Cry!"

Seventeen's "Don't Wanna Cry"!

Seventeen's "Don't Wanna Cry"!

He should've said "Don't Wanna Cry"!

♪ Don't wanna cry ♪

Are you kidding me?

C'mon c'mon c'mon!

Apink's...

"I Don't Know"?

Out!

Apink's...

"Me Too Me Too Me Too"?

Apink's "Mr.Chu"!

YAYYYYYYYYYY

♪ Mr. Chu ♪

♪ On your lips, chu ♪

Hey hey,

be quiet.

B.A.P's...

"Hands Up"!

!!!

HyunA's

"Change"?

Wait no this isn't it...

Answer!

4Minute's "Huh"?

4Minute's "Huh"!

YASSSSSS

2PM's...

"Again & Again"

Oh we losttt

Oh wait I know this

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

GAHHHHHH

BTS's...

"One Day"...

Oh!!! The!!!

BTS's

"One Day"!

ANSWER!

One day one day one day!

3, 2, 1, ring ring!

Ring ring ring!!!

Out out

Answer!

BTS's "Just One Day"!

YEAHHHHHHHH

FIRE!

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

2NE1

Hey hey be quiet be quiet!

Be quiet!

2NE1's

"Fire"!

2NE1's "I Am The Best"

Yeah this was it!

He knows THIS?

OH THIS

Isn't it that???

Roy Kim's "Whistle"!

3, 2...

MVP!

1...

Out!

NU'EST's "Hello"!

Whoaaa

Answer!

Beast!

Highlight's "Plz Don't You Be Sad"

Huh?

Highlight's "Plz Don't Be Sad"!

It doesn't have the "you"!

Keep your head in the game!

"Plz Don't You Be Sad" haha

Hey boy~

Whistle~

Good boy!

[whistles in the background]

You don't know this??

Go away!

3!!!

BLACKPINK's "Whistle"!

Roy Kim's "Whistle"!

We won♪

Wait you're not on our team!

It's 13:9!

WHOAAAA YAYYYYYYYYYYY

Unfortunately, that's all the time we have today...

and you know who the winning team and losing team are...

We're the winning team.

Thank you guys so much for joining us today!

Can you say bye to the viewers?

Yas

Okay, it was awesome first of all,

it was awesome to play the game with Fei here!

And Soompi filmed us together so beautifully - thank you for that!

We had so much fun today!

I think we were able to be so active because we got so excited!

Yeah!

Yeah actively!

The games were really new and

we had so much fun!

It was our first time playing this game!

We had fun!

We should play this occasionally at home too!

Yeah we should do it at our place!

The winning team will get to do the dishes!

Yeah that sounds good!

Yeah do the dishes!

Good!

Happy 20th anniversay Soompi!

We'll become MVPs that work really hard as well!

It was...

Right now MVP!

Thank you!

1, 2, 3...

Right now MVP! Hello it's MVP!

Should we introduce ourselves?

Okay, first,

who are you?

Me... Me...??

Who are you?

I'm me! I'm me!

I'm yours

♪ I'm yours ♪

I'm the lead vocalist, Sion!

Ohhh you're Sion. Sion.

I'm the main vocalist, Gi Taek.

The baseball coach.

Yup the baseball coach.

Okay here I go!

I'm P.K, in charge of the main performance!

Hey heyyyyy

Hey why are you doing that!

Wait Been has to introduce himself!

Been is the last main!

Hello! I'm the baby twin of MVP and...

Hey no no no!!!

Hello I'm MVP's Jin!

Get out!!!

HELLO!!!

Get out get out!!!

WINNERS! WINERS!

You shouldn't be doing this!

Okay anyways,

us MVPs,

Gi Taek, Sion, Been and I became the winners today!

Yeah that's right!

So we were given the promotion time!

Yeah this guy in front! Just ignore him!

Yup yup

We're planning to do our best as MVP in 2018 as well!

We're going to show you lots of things,

so please look forward to it!

Okay why don't our maknae Sion do the last ment deliciously!

Hello I'm the maknae, Sion!

I'll become a hardworking maknae Sion from now on as well!

Thank you!

Okay!

Hello!

Okay yes I'll do that

Thank you!

Bye!!!

Love us!

For more infomation >> MVP Tests Their One Second K-pop Knowledge - Episode 5 | SHOOK - Duration: 16:31.

-------------------------------------------

The semester ep1 Large - Duration: 3:16.

Hello so my name is Rae

And I am participating and the I guess the video series called semester

And basically what it is is

Tracking ourselves while we're moving towards completing goals

And then at the end of this semester

We'll see how far we got if we succeeded or if we totally bombed, so you'll be along for a ride with us

So I myself have three goals for this semester

The first one is making a lifestyle change

Which is a hell of a lot better than going on a diet

because rather than denying myself

No chocolate when I want it. It's rather than having the whole the whole stinking chocolate bar

It's having like a quarter of it, and then having some fruit along with it

My second goal is to commit to commitment

Because I can be a tad bit flaky when I'm working on projects

And then my third goal is

Being a better student

And by that I mean better prepared

Because I am a constant

Procrastinator

so I

Mainly just want to be prepared when I go to class so you know read the the assigned readings

Have my chapters read so I can actually

Participate in class rather than just sit there and stare at the professor which

I'm sure if you've ever given a presentation is rather unnerving

so

Those are my three goals wish me luck, and I'll be checking with you guys. Maybe every other week

Good luck to everyone. Bye

Hi

It's your boy

404 aka

The good kid gone bad, aka

Ostentatious awesome powers aka. I'm just being crazy right now. Oh

Okay, that's a better angle anyways um

for the semester starts my friend wanted me to

Do some videos and stuff

But my goal. I guess is going to be a to balance my job

being a Content streamer and

to balance school and do it all amazingly without killing myself and

I guess to dye my hair and get my ears pierced would be a nice

number two and the number three would probably be to be able to financially support myself and

graduate

I'm excited. I'm nervous, and it is what it is, and I do what I do peace

Hey you can call me Mayci..I'm too shy to speak or completely show my face at the moment

I'm hoping this semester treats me well

By the end of the semester I hope to have gained a bit more confidence in myself. I want to not be afraid of the camera

I also hope to be more active on my social media and blog site. There's a lot of things I want to share with everyone and I just need to do it

Wish me luck! Here's a good semester (eventhoughthisvideoisreallylate)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét