Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 24 2018

What's up everyone

First, I wish y'all a

Happy new year and a blessed spring

and welcome back here

It has been two weeks

I didn't upload any content

because it's a new year, it's a holiday

and I didn't get any free time to do it

But if you follow me on the Instagram

you know that I have some road trip and

took some nice photo of the car

and I've broke another record of

the best fuel economy

I mean real-time fuel economy

I've achieve a 4.9L/100km

So if you haven't follow my Instagram page

Do follow now

the link is in the description below

Oh my God guys

The channel has reach a

century-count in the number of subsriber

I was so happy because it is

first target

It is a point that

the channel get a custom name for the URL

so you don't need to type any weird codes

to find the channel

just type youtube.com/TheManualDriver

and you'll find this channel

And all of this thank yo you guys

thanks for the supporting and

your feedback

either good or bad

Actually I do like bad comments more than

good comments

because bad comments show that where I'm bad at

and where I can improve myself

and then about

what's next on this channel

Well I have a few big plans

First it's

How To Drive Manual series

Since the channel is named "The Manual Driver"

I should do something about manual right

and I've be thinking of doing How To Drive Manual series

Starting from how to avoid stalling the car

then to how to drive smoothly

and how to drive without discomfort in a traffic jam

and in the end I'm going to do

how to do a heel-and-toe

or rev-match

those things

but I'll be start from very basic

like how to avoid stalling the car

or doing hill-start

Next, there's also a big plan

which is ongoing

it is the fuel economy based on different type of fuel

or different Petrol brand

so far I've try all the 95

and I just start pumping 97 to my car

This is my second tank of 97

well I do realise

pumping a 97 fuel

give me a very shocked fuel economy

For the same 400km distance

I saved like 10cents

compare to Ron 95

but it may not be true

because it is just the first pump of 97

The experiment is still going on

It will not be soon but stay tuned for the result

Then about the review and comparison

Definitely I will do once I get to borrow a car

But it is quite hard to match the free time together

like

When I'm free, the owner of the car is not free

or when he/she is free, I'm not free

So, I'll try my best to

do more video on review and comparison video

and I've been thinking of doing 2 videos

I mean 1 video, 1 vlog per week

while that depends on

if I got the free time or not

So it's very uncertain

But I'll try to do that

So once again, thank for subscribing to my channel

and if you haven't, do subscribe to me

and if you have any idea like

you want a Q&A or something

feel free to write them below

so that I know

I'll see you in next week, next video.

For more infomation >> Vlog - 100 Subs!! and What's Next... - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

SKYSLAYER.DE EVENT-STREAM ROAD TO 10 ABOS! bySytexHD - Duration: 28:13.

For more infomation >> SKYSLAYER.DE EVENT-STREAM ROAD TO 10 ABOS! bySytexHD - Duration: 28:13.

-------------------------------------------

+500 LİKE GELİRSE SAÇIMI KALICI BOYATIYORUM! - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> +500 LİKE GELİRSE SAÇIMI KALICI BOYATIYORUM! - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Priscilla Alcântara - Inteiro (Audio) - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> Priscilla Alcântara - Inteiro (Audio) - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Kum Kazma Oyunu(Kendi Adamdayım Ve Skinim Değişti) - Duration: 11:30.

For more infomation >> Kum Kazma Oyunu(Kendi Adamdayım Ve Skinim Değişti) - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

Terror japones|| Project Zero 2 - Duration: 1:21:52.

For more infomation >> Terror japones|| Project Zero 2 - Duration: 1:21:52.

-------------------------------------------

10 НЕ РЕАЛЬНЫХ ТОВАРОВ ДО 1$ С АЛИЭКСПРЕСС | ТОП 10 товаров до 1$ с АлиЭкспресс - Duration: 7:54.

For more infomation >> 10 НЕ РЕАЛЬНЫХ ТОВАРОВ ДО 1$ С АЛИЭКСПРЕСС | ТОП 10 товаров до 1$ с АлиЭкспресс - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

Custom URL for YouTube Channel | Set a Custom URL for YouTube Channel | StayTech - Duration: 4:16.

Welcome To StayTech

I am Reshaduzzaman Reshad

Today I Will Show You

How To Set a Custom URL for YouTube Channel

If You Complete This requirement

You can claim a custom URL

For Your YouTube Channel

Example:

https://www.youtube.com/StayTech

(StayTech) Is Custom URL For This Channel

Set a Custom URL for YouTube Channel, your account needs to:

1. You Have 100 subscribers or more

2. Your channel has to be minimum 30 days old

3. Have an upload a photo as channel icon

4. Your channel art should be uploaded

Subscribe Our Channel StayTech !!!

#Custom #URL for #YouTube #Channel #StayTech #YouTube #CustomURL

Set a Custom URL for YouTube Channel

Reshaduzzaman

StayTech

For more infomation >> Custom URL for YouTube Channel | Set a Custom URL for YouTube Channel | StayTech - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

The Shetland Islands | The Unbelievable Hidden Treasure of Scotland - Duration: 13:17.

You are watching Vagabrothers.

These are ponies in sweaters.

Welcome to the Shetland Islands, Scotland.

Let's go. Come on. No, seriously.

Let's go. Okay. Come on little pony in a sweater.

Welcome back to Vagabrothers.

And welcome to the capital of Scotland, Edinburgh.

But we're not sticking around the city for long.

We've been invited here by Visit Scotland to explore one of the most remote corners of this beautiful country,

the northernmost section of the United Kingdom, the Shetland Islands.

Every winter locals in the Shetland Islands dress up in full

Viking battle gear and burn down a Viking longship,

and our mission in this series is to find out why.

But getting there is not going to be easy.

We got a plane to catch, a train to catch, and a ferry.

You're watching Vagabrothers.

And this is the Shetland Islands.

Let's go.

We've just arrived to the Shetland Islands.

We're just outside of the airport in Old Scatnus,

an Iron Age village that they found while expanding the airstrip in the 1970s.

But the Shetland Islands have been inhabited since

Neolithic times over 6,000 years,

and this village, Old Scatnus, is an Iron Age village from almost 2,000 years ago.

Let's go explore it.

We're now in a roundhouse, which is a stone circular building typical of the Iron Age.

And because there were no trees on these islands, the locals built entirely in stone,

which is why there're so many ruins around the Shetland Islands.

At the center of one of these villages would be a Brock, which is a circular stone tower found only in Scotland,

and the one here is missing a corner because they literally

cut through it when they were building the road to the airport.

Some of the earliest known settlers here were the Picts who were scattered across all of Scotland.

They would have settled the southern part of the island because there was good farm ground and very good fishing.

They didn't leave behind too many clues though other than these buildings and some drawings known as pictographs

Picked, pictograph, get it?

But soon things were going to change in a big way.

And then about 800 AD came the Vikings.

We're just down the road now at Jarlshof, one of the premier

archaeological discoveries of the entire British Isles.

This was discovered about 150 years ago

thanks to wind erosion, which is really not that hard to imagine.

But we're surrounded by 5,000 years of history from the Neolithic to the Bronze Age, Iron Age, and the Vikings.

We're going to hold off on going to Viking history until the next episode about Up Helly Aa.

But you can just see how humbling it is to be surrounded by such amazingly preserved ruins

that show so much of human history.

Gents and ladies

We've made it to the northernmost

fish and chips shop in the United Kingdom,

and it was voted one of the best,

If not the best yeah in the United Kingdom.

Seafood up here is really good,

and fishing's a big part of the culture.

After Viking times there was a bunch of trading with Europe,

and when that fell off the locals resorted to fishing for cod and haddock,

which are the two fish most commonly used in fish and chips.

We're going to go inside, get some lunch, and try out the local seafood

here in the Shetland Islands at Frankie's Fish and Chips.

Let's go.

That is a large haddock.

Well it's lunchtime here at Frankie's Fish and Chips,

and we have a little bit of everything.

We've got some pan fried scallops in a cream sauce.

We have local mussels

In this beautiful white wine reduction.

Ummm. So good.

And then we have their world-famous number one in the UK fish and chips,

a nice big piece of haddock and

some chips and tartar sauce.

So bon appetit.

Wow

Alright ladies and gents,

we have just arrived to Saint Ninians Isle.

There's a little thin spigot of sand that connects the isle to the main island here,

and it used to be inhabited by a monastery

or like a little hermitage,

which is why it's called Saint Ninians.

But they actually found a little treasure hoard back there,

back in the day, and the story goes that

potentially one of the the monks living in the hermitage hid the little treasure trove

from the Vikings and then didn't come back to collect it,

which kind of means they might have killed him.

I've been blown away by the scenery here.

We're a couple of degrees south of the Arctic Circle.

So I mean the closest place was the Faroe Island.

There's about a hundred islands in total, about fifteen are inhabited.

The population is not huge.

So we just have these giant unspoiled landscapes.

And you can just see in the houses and the way that there're fjords

that this has a heavy influence from Norway.

We're closer to Bergen than we are to Edinburgh.

It's gorgeous.

There's not a lot of people here,

and so the next couple days we're going to

go explore all the islands and make our way as far up as we can to the north.

Maybe not all the islands. Not all the island.

We're not going to go to a hundred islands.

But we're going to do our best to see what we can of this beautiful place while we're here.

Good morning ladies and gentlemen

It is a beautiful clear sunny morning here in the Shetland Islands,

and behind us is a ferry.

As you know there are a hundred islands in the Shetland Islands,

and fifteen are inhabited.

We're making our way up all the way the northernmost one, Unst.

That is going to be one of the most beautiful parts of the island.

It has wildlife; it has heritage,

and it has the northernmost brewery and distillery in the United Kingdom.

But to get there we're going to have to take two ferries and do a bit of a road trip.

I hope you're ready. You ready? I'm ready. Let's do it.

Let's go.

Beautiful out here.

Definitely the best weather so far.

We've made it to the northernmost point in Scotland.

It's actually just over the hill on some island,

but this is about as close as we can get,

and I'm happy with it.

It's a beautiful spot, which technically

makes it the northernmost point in the United Kingdom,

and it's extremely scenic.

We're surrounded by a couple of sheep,

but other than that there's not much out here.

It's been quite the journey....

Starting from Edinburgh making our way all the way across Scotland

and up here and then all the way to the northernmost tip of the Shetland Islands.

But I mean it was definitely, definitely worth it.

The scenery up here is incredible.

Behind us we have this huge- almost a fjord-

and at the base of it, you've got the sun setting.

It's a dry day, and we're really just glad to be here.

Stay tuned because in the next episode

we're diving into the Viking history of the Shetland Islands at Up Helly Aa Viking Fire Celebration.

Stay tuned for that.

If you liked the video, give it thumbs- up,

share it with your friends and subscribe to Vagabrothers

And turn on notifications, if you have not already.

In the meantime remember:

stay curious, keep exploring,

and we'll see you on the road.

Peace.

We're just going to catch this sunset.

Let's know what's your favourite single malt is in the comment section.

Just shut up already and finish the video.

For more infomation >> The Shetland Islands | The Unbelievable Hidden Treasure of Scotland - Duration: 13:17.

-------------------------------------------

Club Fight / Daft Punk Cameo | Tron Legacy (2010) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:22.

This is going to be quite the ride.

I believed in users once before.

Playing all the angles.

Resist!

The game has changed, son of Flynn!

I met your friend. He's fantastic!

Behold! The son of our maker!

Yeah!

Yeah, yeah!

Yeah, yeah!

Go, go!

Let's split, man.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!

For more infomation >> Club Fight / Daft Punk Cameo | Tron Legacy (2010) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

3-in-1 Nesting Step Stool | How to Build DIY Project - Duration: 11:25.

Hey, I'm Brad from Fix This Build That and today, I'm going to show you this three-in-one step stool.

It's gonna give you three different options. Whether you just need a small boost,

a bigger boost,

or if you just need a place to sit.

It's just one and you can move it around it is locked into place.

Stay tuned, I'll show you just how I did it.

I'm building these stools out of cherry hardwood I had on hand.

We just got these amazing new fingerprint resistant stainless steel appliances from Maytag, the sponsor of today's video,

and I wanted something classy to go along with them.

I started off by making the tops for the stools from the wider boards that I had

but one of the board's had some serious twist to it.

To remove the twist I first cut the board a rough size as it's easier to remove twists from a shorter board.

Then I took the piece over to the jointer and face jointed it to remove the rough edge.

With one face flat

I took the boards to the planer along with the other wide piece that was already pretty flat.

I milled them all down until everything was smooth and even which ended up being right around 3/4 of an inch.

I have detailed plans available for the nesting stools using 3/4 inch dimensional stock.

So you don't need a plane or a jointer to build these.

There's a link down below in the description if you want to get those plans.

I cut the remaining long board into three sections for the smaller stool top.

Then I took the boards to the jointer to get a straight edge.

That's 90 degrees to the face that I just planed smooth.

If you're not working with rough lumber then you'd basically be skipping right to this next step from the beginning.

Each stool top is made from a three board glue up.

I ripped the parts for the top down to size on my table saw

referencing that straight edge that I made on the jointer against the fence.

Now the glue up is pretty simple

I just use yellow PVA glue on the edges

And you don't need a ton here just enough to get a little bit of squeeze out once it's in the clamps.

I didn't use any alignment aids like biscuits or dominoes.

I just clamped the pieces together using some of the offcuts from the table saw to protect the edges.

I put a nice squeeze on them, and then I set the glue ups aside to dry

while the tops were drying I moved on to the stool bases.

I planed the remaining boards down until they were all smooth and

the same thickness now there were a variety of different lengths and sizes.

So after joining one edge

I went back to the table saw and I ripped most of the boards

down to one and a half inches wide per my cut list.

With all the material ready I started cutting the parts for the bases.

The legs on the stools have a 5 degree splay on the front and the back.

First I cut a bevel on one end of each of the long legs.

Then I laid out where I wanted the next cut for the stool height that I drew up

Working with angles makes the height calculation a little tricky.

But once you tune it in on your miter saw you can set a stop block

and make 4 repeated cuts for the same length legs.

Next I cut the upper rails that will connect the legs.

Now these get matching bevels that will mate with the bevels on the legs that I just cut .

I find it easier on these angled projects to lay out and mark the lower rail

instead of trying to hit a measurement.

I clamp the legs together, and then I measure it up from the bottom where I wanted the lower rail to go.

I mark where the cut needed to be and then I made a couple of cuts on the miter saw to get there

and don't try and nail it all at once because you're likely overshoot.

Just sneak up on the cut.

I cut another piece for the side, and then I was ready to make some joinery.

I'll be cutting dedos in the lower rails to hold the bottom stretchers

so I switched out my regular blade for a dado blade, and I set it to the height of the thickness of my stock I

Laid out the dados for the lower stretchers, which are the only pieces for the base not one and a half inches.

To make sure that each piece is aligned so that the stretcher will fit perfectly I tape the lower rails together with double-sided tape

This is another spot where you'll want to take your time and sneak up on your line and the fit.

I got close to the lines, then I made a couple test fits with the stretchers

and then I made sure that I could get it as tight as possible by sneaking up on that cut.

I repeated the same steps on the other side to get both cutouts made.

I moved on to the smaller stool

And I cut all the side parts for it using the same steps that I did with the larger stool.

When I went to position and marked the lower rails I got a little smarter here and instead of

measuring up 1-1/2"

I used a scrap piece of stock as a reference which made this a lot easier

And the smaller stool nests in the larger stool by notches that fit over the lower stretchers.

To get the matching dado notches on the lower rails of the small stool

I line the parts up on center, and then I transfer the marks onto the rails

I'll cut these on the outside of the line to give it that little bit extra clearance it needs

Next I need to make the cutout for the lower stretcher that'll actually hold the smaller stool together

I used two single one and a half inch stretcher for this which gets centered on the rail

I laid out the notch and then went back to the table saw for the final time to cut out the waist I

Didn't quite nail the fit on this one like I said, it's really easy to take off a little too much.

so take your time.

I started making the joinery for the assembly with the larger sides

I laid out the parts and then I clamped them into place

I'm using dowel joint for the sides

So I made two marks at each joint for the dowel holes a pocket holes would be another alternative here

especially if you'll be painting these pieces.

I repeated this step for each of the four side assemblies marking each joint.

I'm using a self centering dowel jig in 3/8 of an inch dowels

I put some blue tape on my 3/8 of an inch Brad point bit to drill the right depth for the dowels.

Now the doweling jig has several alignment marks one for each different sized dowel

And I just line up the marks for the 3/8 of an inch hole with the marks that I made on the joints

clamp down the jig and then drill the holes I

Did the same thing for the ends of the upper and lower rails and this gives you aligned holes for the dowels to go into

and reinforces the joints

Now sometimes you might get in a hurry and let's just say you

align the jig with the wrong mark and drill a hole where it shouldn't be,

hypothetically of course. Well no worries

All you need to do is cut a 3/8 of an inch plug to fill the hole.

You can get a plug cutter that will cut custom plugs for them the same material as your project

Then you just glue and hammer in the plug into that arrant hole.

A little flush trimming a little sanding makes that hole almost disappear now.

Just a tip I thought I'd like to share for those of you who may rush too much...

like me.

Assembling the dowel joints is pretty straightforward since the dowels do a great job of aligning everything.

I dip the dowels into the glue and then put them in the legs and one thing I found is that the dowels

a little bit in diameter

Where some of them are very loose and some of them you have to

hammer in but if you have a tight joint just use some clamps or a mallet to gently persuade it into place.

Because the sides are angled

I grabbed some of the offcuts that had one straight side in one 5 degree side

and this let me clamp the joints together without the clamps sliding.

I assemble the large two sides, then I repeated the same process for the small sides

Once it the glue dried I sanded the joints flush, and I removed any glue squeeze-out that happened during assembly

Then I went back my cut four aprons that will connect the sides for both stools now these don't have any angles on them

They're just cut at 90 degrees

The DAO joinery for this type of connection is a little more involved a layout

I started by drilling two holes in the ends of the aprons for the small stool

Then I put these metal dowels Center points into the dowel holes

I lined up the apron where I wanted it to join the side making sure it was 90 degrees and then I

pushed the points into the side to make indentions where the dowel holes needed to go.

I took the side assembly over to the drill press and I drilled the holes with a Forstner bit.

You can do this with a hand drill, too

just make sure your holes are straight and make sure you don't go through the wood I

Did the same thing with the other apron then I dry fit the aprons with the dowels onto the side.

Now from there I just worked my way around the stool.

Transferring the position of the dowel with a dowel point and then drilling them

if I had two more dowel points I could have just done both sides at one time but alas I didn't

so it took a few more steps.

The glue up goes pretty much like the dry fit, and I used right angle blocks

clamped in opposite corners to square up the stool.

When it was all clamped up I drive it at the lower stretcher and it fit right in there

So I felt good about the alignment of the lower rails

As good as I felt about the small stool the larger stool had some issues

When the lower rails were aligned the tops of the sides were out about a sixteenth of an inch from each other.

So instead of trying to get all of this to work with dowels I went at it in Reverse.

I dry clamped the top apron between the sides, and I installed the lower stretchers with screws

with the base upside down.

Getting these two pieces to align with the lower rails is the

most important part of the nesting feature of this is simply and this

was the only way I could think to do it.

Since the bottom would be locked into place

I obviously couldn't transfer the dowel marks

So I went to the pocket hole jig which would let me install the top aprons

with the lower stretchers already attached.

I drilled two pocket holes on each in and then lined up the top aprons between the sides.

I made sure the aprons were at 90 degrees to the sides

And then I installed them using fine thread screws this approach worked really well

And it maintained a look at the piece as the pocket holes are totally hidden

When the small stool was dry I attached the lower stretcher with screws from underneath

Just like I did with the large one countersinking each one

By this time the tops were good and dry so I went ahead and took them out of the clamps

I cleaned up the glue squeeze-out and smooth the seams with my card scraper

You can see these tops are pretty figured so I put them through the drum sander

instead with my planer to avoid any tear-out that might happen.

The tops are still a little bit oversized

So I pulled out my crosscut sled for my table saw I cut them both to size for a small reveal around the top.

After I got looking at the top. I decided. I want a little more detail on it

I set my blade to 30 degrees and I made a bevel cut on the underside of both ends of the large tool top

I'd have done it on the smaller top too, but it was just too narrow to do this I

Prepped for finish by sanding everything up through 220 grit before assembly

I had already sanded everything up to 150 so this went by really fast

For the finish I applied for or five coats of oil-based wiping varnish

I just love how the oil finish deepens the tone of the cherry and really brings the figure out.

To attach the tops to the bases I used some figure 8 fasteners

And these will let the top expand and contract with you middle II and the figure eights will basically

pivot and move as the top moves to keep it from cracking I

Use the Forstner bit to flush mount the fasteners to the base now

I turn the base upside-down and pre-drilled and attach the top with the included screws

These nesting stools are gonna really help out in the kitchen

And we can hopefully put an in to climb in the kitchen cabinets to get the balls down

It also works great with the French door refrigerator

And it lets the kids reach that kitchen timer on the oven so they can get in there reading time after school

I want to give a big THANK YOU to Maytag for sponsoring today's video those kitchen appliances have

transformed the way that our kitchen looks and that fingerprint resistant stainless steel is a

breeze to clean just use some water and a paper towel and all of our kids finger prints are gone.

There's a link down below in the description if you want to find out more information about the maytag products

If you want to build your own nesting steps tools.

There's a link down below in the description it'll take you to the plans.

There's detailed instructions 3d diagrams cut lists and everything you need.

If you're not subscribed to the channel already

I'd love to have you as part of the team and until next time guys get out there and build something awesome

For more infomation >> 3-in-1 Nesting Step Stool | How to Build DIY Project - Duration: 11:25.

-------------------------------------------

PAPERS, PLEASE - The Short Film (2018) 4K SUBS - Duration: 10:54.

Glory to Arstotzka, inspector.

Glory to Arstotzka, officer.

Elisa will come.

What time?

I can't say exactly.

Whatever happens, it must be today.

Do you understand?

Anyway, I'm in your debt.

Well, good luck!

Work hard for the benefit of our country, inspector!

You too, officer…

Next.

Your papers, please.

What's the purpose of your visit?

A job.

How long?

For three months.

Do you have a work permit?

Oh...I'm sorry.

The work permit is expired.

I...I'll get a new one as soon as I enter!

I was trying to get the job for four months,

and I've got a family. They're alone.

And you'll stamp the passport anyway, won't you?

Nobody will ever know...

I'm sorry.

Next.

You do not have an entry permit.

I'm here for Sergiu.

He said you can help me.

You do not have an entry permit…

I beg you.

All my family are dead.

I have no one but Sergiu.

It's about me, isn't it?

I'm sorry.

I understand.

Give this to Sergiu. Good bye.

Next!

What's the purpose of your visit?

My sister lives here.

We haven't met for three years!

How long are you going to stay?

Just for a few days, and then

we'll have to go back home.

Arstotzka welcomes you.

Thank you, inspector!

My wife will be the next.

Don't be hard on her, okey? She's easily impressed.

She won't let me sleep all night long afterwards!

Oh, the man who was before me is my husband.

I hope he didn't annoy you too much!

What is the purpose of your visit?

His sister, damn her.

As if we need to go there in our age! Probably…

How long are you going to stay there?

No more than for three days.

Isn't it just stupid to leave the household and loaf around?

In the passport your surname is spelt like Robynsky

but it is Robinsky in your entry permit.

I've been suffering it all my life.

They're always misspelling it! When I got the certificate,

it was spelt with the "Y". But in the passport they

they spelt it with the "I". Who can figure them out?

You know, once it was spelt like Robinski.

Please, don't get tough with me. Let me enter.

He won't leave me alone, if you don't let me.

I beg you, sir. I won't even get home safe...

My husband has all our money with him...

Correct it for the next time.

Thank you, my dear! I won't ever forget it!

Next.

Your papers

For Kolechia!

For Kolechia.

For more infomation >> PAPERS, PLEASE - The Short Film (2018) 4K SUBS - Duration: 10:54.

-------------------------------------------

Zotac GTX 1070 Ti Mini - The Everything Review! - Duration: 13:19.

hey what's up everybody glad to see you guys back here on the channel exciting

stuff going on now you guys all know that the 1070 TI cards they're a really

nice card heavily overclockable great for gaming now previously we brought you

guys the unboxing of the zotac edition now this is their mini card ins otech

claims it'll fit at 99% of the systems out there deal with size so that's

pretty cool so if you want to see the unboxing we'll have a link down below

but for those of you who have never seen the card before I will go over some of

the specs so right off the bat you guys can see the card has a two fan design on

the front very simple on the back we have a very nice backplate knock on that

bad boy I love back plates you know so some of the basic features though this

card has 2432 cuda cores inside of it it features eight gigabytes of gddr5 memory

running at 8 gigahertz this card has a base clock speed of 1607 and a boost

clock speed of 1600 and 83 so all in all it's a really nice card meant for gaming

some of the other features of this card are just the basic stuff that NVIDIA has

you guys all know that Invidia is their g-sync and for the fans out that I don't

know bore you guys to that I know that you guys know all the stuff on the side

of team green now another cool thing about this card it only requires a

single 8 pin power connector this card can also be SL ID there are two sli

fingers right here on the top of the card right here so if you're looking to

do in that cell light system this will do it without problems at all so that's

pretty much the card for those who wanted to see the rear i/o here it is

it's the same pretty much i/o that every card has out there now only a few cards

are very different they're all pretty much standard now so real quick let's

check out our test system and then let's check out all the scoring we do 10.1%

lows and 1080 we have overclocking everything that you guys have asked for

including actual filming of the in-game testing along with a feud benchmarks but

pretty much everything that you guys have asked for in a card we're gonna

have a heat when overclocked mode and in standard mode and pretty much everything

you've been looking for so let's check out our test system and then let's check

out all the different scores for those of you who want to see the whole build

on our test system we'll have a link down below to that

as well now for the motherboard we're using the EVGA z 370 FTW for the cpu

we're using an Intel i7 8700 K we're also using 16 gigabytes of Patriot VIPRE

elite memory set at 3200 megahertz our boot drive is the corsair 480

gigabyte Neutron and for the hard drive we're using a 2 terabyte Seagate Fire

CUDA and powering up this system is the EVGA supernova at 750 watts we're also

using the latest edition of Windows 10 with the anniversary edition and all the

latest drivers available at the time of testing the card size is in at 8.3

inches by 4 point 9 inches by 1.4 inches which is basically just saying it's a 2

slot design another thing to take note this card only requires a 180 watts of

power to power the card now real quick before we get into all the testing all

that stuff you folks asked in the past that we actually film the screen footage

of the testing so for all of the 4k footage we did that we did 10 games and

the 1080p scores will be embedded in that film so you can see them as well

then after that we're going to jump into the overclocking scores and then the

1.1% lows and what the 1.1% lows are they're pretty much showing where the

card drops out and is not giving you its full performance so let's jump in let's

check it out

now you guys know that a 1080i card it runs games most games anyways at 4k at

about sixty frames per second you can see that this 1070 TI card is really

just below that not much of a difference most of the games are running right at

that level some games run it a little bit less but most games are still

hitting that mark and overall you guys can see even with the standard clocks

out of the box that this car performs very very well okay so those are the

standard scores you can see this card does very well like I said we were

showing that now next up is the overclocking we used MSI's afterburner

obviously these guys have their own firestorm we're just more used to using

the afterburner software I think that most of the gamers out there actually

prefer that sorry if I stepped on any toes there but we just all prefer it now

like we said the base clock speed in this car was a certain thing we were

seeing about 1911 as the average clock that we were seeing in the boost but

with our overclocking results we were able to boost this all the way up to 20

88 that's right 2000 88 megahertz above 1911 so that's a pretty damn incredible

overclock now as far as the memory overclocking goes we were also very

successful 4011 is the standard memory clock but we

were able to add four hundred and seventy-five megahertz for a memory

clock speed of four thousand four hundred eighty-two which is just really

nice so as far as the overclocking goes honestly this car is pretty much it

seems like right out of the box built for overclocking because these are some

really nice scores another thing is that the card under normal load was getting

about 67 degrees Celsius as far as the heat goes and about 71 when overclocked

but this is completely with the fan on auto mode if we turn the fans on to full

blast those numbers drop significant down to about 59 that's right 59 from 71

just with the fans and full blast it's just it's just so loud I was like okay

turn the fans downs but if you're who wears headphones this isn't going to

matter to you one bit you can overclock the crap out of this card and be in your

headphones own and just totally ignore it but now let's check out the

difference in scoring between the standard clock and overclocked scores

and I think that you're going to be pretty amazed so let's jump in

now obviously not every game takes two overclocking and you can see that from

the scores but the minimum that we were seeing was four to ten frames per second

and on some games even 20 frames per second could be seen you know and that's

an incredible overclock farcry is one of these games it actually gained 20 frames

per second just from being overclocked so that's a really good thing now as

well as these overclocked scores you guys can see that we've also included

the 1.1% lows and honestly this card does very well it was pretty much

consistent overclocked as a standard card and that's really good a lot of

cards you see in the market drop out a lot giving you guys poor performance in

a lot of areas but this card pretty much across the board stayed solid alright

folks so here's my conclusion honestly I want you guys to just take this with

kind of a grain of salt right now video card prices are just a ripoff across the

board I was kind of even hesitant to bring a video card you know review to

the table cuz I was like oh man people are gonna just be pissed off because the

cheapest that we could find this card was like 800 dollars and this card's

just not an $800 card me let's just face it at natt I even if had a rocket engine

attached and was made with plated gold wouldn't really be worth $800 so all the

cards out there are overpriced now is that a direct result of anything to do

with ZOTAC scarred absolutely not at the end of the day this card kicks ass

that's all there is to it I really can't find anything to go oh my

god I want to just punch this so people would be like oh there's something to

say but honestly the card is well made it has an excellent backplate all the

cooling apparatus that you guys have seen the card does an excellent job of

keeping this card cool obviously if you turn the fans on the full blast it's

going to be loud and lawnmowers let's just face it I mean if some obviously

there's going to be some sound involved now maybe in the future they can get

some really expensive fans like you know some of those Corsair fans they

on the l-series that are SuperDuper quiet and it would change things but for

now when you turn up full blast it's a little bit loud the card overclocks

absolutely great you guys saw those numbers in the 1.1% lows of card hounds

itself very well so at the end of the day beyond all the price increasing and

all that crap that's going on this is a definitely an editor's choice card and

worth having if you could get one if prices were normal on the market right

now I could wholeheartedly say go out and buy this card and you won't be

disappointed with it and eight hundred bucks I'm looking at an onliner shaking

my head no frakkin way but like I said before man that's not the fault of ZOTAC

so Tech has made a good product the market supply and demand and all that

crap not their responsibility we know who's responsible for that

miners I mamas anything you know like more than that but honestly it's not

only their fault somewhere along the line somehow though

they need to start making more cards so that these cards get back to a standard

price level because the way things are right now cards are just overpriced but

at the end of the day if they were normal priced I would definitely advise

buying a card recommend this card and even buy it for myself so I'm Network

you guys been watching Tekken tomorrow if for some reason you have to have a

video card right now we'll have a link down below where you guys can check some

out I believe this card goes all the way up to like 1,100 freaking dollars $1,100

for 1070

For more infomation >> Zotac GTX 1070 Ti Mini - The Everything Review! - Duration: 13:19.

-------------------------------------------

PIXA VS KÖZÉPSULI - SULIDISMIJEN (EREDETI KLIPESDAL) - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> PIXA VS KÖZÉPSULI - SULIDISMIJEN (EREDETI KLIPESDAL) - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

ORÍGEN DEL MAGO ARQUERO / ORIGIN MAGIC ARQUER CLASH ROYALE - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> ORÍGEN DEL MAGO ARQUERO / ORIGIN MAGIC ARQUER CLASH ROYALE - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

MACHOZI YATAKUTOKA! Alichofanyiwa Mtoto Huyu na Mama Yake Mzazi! - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> MACHOZI YATAKUTOKA! Alichofanyiwa Mtoto Huyu na Mama Yake Mzazi! - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Peppa Pig to Learn Colors with Baby Peppa - Cartoons for Children - Duration: 3:12.

Peppa Pig to Learn Colors

with Baby Peppa

This is cartoons for children

HAVE FUN! ❤️🎁🐷

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét