Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 24 2018

Peach: Mario?

Mario: Oh?

Peach: Does this dress make me look fat?

Mario: Hmmmm..

Mario's thoughts: No!

You look great!

Hell yeah Fatty!

That's the same dress you always wear..

...

Nooo...

You look great.

Mario: Hell yeah Fatty!

Mario: *Grunts in shock*

Mario: Crap!

Mario: Why did I say THAT?!

*SLAP*

Peach: *Gasps in shock*

Peach: What did you call me?!

*Quiet snickering*

*Laughing*

Luigi: *Evil laughter*

Luigi: *More evil laughter*

Luigi: *Crazy laughter*

Luigi: *Sadistic laughter*

For more infomation >> [SFM] Does this Dress? || 3k Sub Special - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

স্ত্রীকে টাকা দিলে কি মাকে জানিয়ে দিতে হবে || Sheikh Salim Uddin Madani || Bangla Waz Short Video - Duration: 3:20.

স্ত্রীকে টাকা দিলে কি মাকে জানিয়ে দিতে হবে

For more infomation >> স্ত্রীকে টাকা দিলে কি মাকে জানিয়ে দিতে হবে || Sheikh Salim Uddin Madani || Bangla Waz Short Video - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Mr DANI - 3ADI ( Intro) [ Officiel Clip Vidéo ]© - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Mr DANI - 3ADI ( Intro) [ Officiel Clip Vidéo ]© - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

7-year-old child murder letter - Duration: 7:31.

For more infomation >> 7-year-old child murder letter - Duration: 7:31.

-------------------------------------------

You Should Get Wireless Earphones In 2018 (heres why) - Duration: 1:50.

So, This video is gonna be more of a quick one about something I would recommend than

my usual tech video essay videos.

So, WHY SHOULD YOU SWITCH TO WIRELESS HEADPHONES?

Well, I think the reasons are kinda obvious.

I'll name three.

1.

And this one is kinda obvious.

NO WIRES.

Just over a year ago when I first bought a pair of wireless headphones, it felt like

a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

It felt different to have controls on the headphones themselves and just the experience

of using headphones without worrying about tangled wires or pulling a wire accidentally

while walking around makes the experience completely different.

2.

Wireless connection standards like Bluetooth are becoming better and better every year.

Currently the most recent iteration of Bluetooth is Bluetooth 5.0 and with this comes new features,

better connectivity and better transmission quality.

So if you get your hands on a pair of headphones with this version of Bluetooth or even the

earlier version, and your phone can match up, then you really have no reason to complain.

As long as what you get is well built and sturdy, then things should be great.

3.

Finally, I think we're coming to the best point here.

Wireless headphones are seriously awesome.

They're just a fun experience.

Yeah, I know not much of a point, but I don't care.

I already gave a warning when I started the video.

So that's it for today, If you liked this video don't forget to hit that like button

and comment your thoughts below.

Also if you're new don't forget to hit that red subscribe button below and click

the bell icon to be notified whenever I release a new video and you'll be the first to see

when some new content comes out.

If you're up to it check out my previous videos using the links provided in the description

below and with that I will be seeing you in the next one.

For more infomation >> You Should Get Wireless Earphones In 2018 (heres why) - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

RUSSIANS REACT TO MEXICAN MUSIC | Los Ángeles Azules - 17 Años ft. Jay De La Cueva | REACTION - Duration: 6:16.

Los Angeles Azules, we reacted to their video with Ximena

But here they invided another artist - Jay De La Cueva

Yesterday I uploaded our reaction to Ximena

It got over 30,000 views over night

Everybody liked it, and so people requested reaction for this video

Did I say hello to our viewers? -No

Hello Mexico!

We're reacting to Los Angeles Azules - 17 Anos

What is that? Ah, lighting

With the orchestra again

This is probably the same concert

It's the same concert

But the artist is different now

Golden jackets, nice

I think the song is even the same

Sounds similar. The rhythm is the same

Sounds like Lambada

The artist is handsome, cute guy

Ah, those guys are singing too!

Backing vocals

No, not backing vocal

It's leading vocal

Do you hear the electric guitar?

I like how well-coordinated they are playing

And that the vocals are live

Well, they have a conductor

Everybody's dancing... there's a cute girl in the crowd

This is a choir singing

Where is it? -I don't know

Somewhere... Ah, there!

He has an accordion

He looks like a rocker

He looks like that

Which one of them is 17 years old?

Maybe it means their band is 17 years old?

Everybody's dancing

It's like a closed event, like I said in the other video

There are not so many people out there

Look how many rings he has on one hand

Let's go! Guitar solo!

They started spinning again

He fit so well with his guitar into this song

Look at those huge drums

He brings his own style into the song

Small accordion

What are they showing?

It doesn't look like a restaurant, I don't see tables

I was wrong then

Everybody's dancing

I think they are improvising right now

They showed the hall, there are many people actually

There are chairs but they're all standing

They're enjoying the music

He's a true rocker

Good job! Awesome!

They all show this

Mom, do this too -What is it?

The crowd was doing like that

It's a sign of appreciation maybe

Maybe, it probably means "awesome"

What do you think about the song? -Awesome!

I liked it too

I love Latin-American music always

The rhythm reminded me of Lambada

I like how that rocker fit in with such music

And he was improvising on guitar, bringing his own style

He fit in very well

I don't know if they rehearsed it before or not

Of course they rehearsed

It's hard to do it without rehearsing

I don't know... but professional musicians can do that

Improvising? -Yes

When he was playing the solo with the bass player, I think it was improvisation

Because when musicians love their music, they like to improvise

Like in blues or jazz music, they improvise almost all the time

Musicians just feel each other

The orchestra was probably playing its part

And that guy was improvising to their rhythm

We loved it -Yes, awesome

Maybe they have more awesome songs and videos

Suggest in the comments and we will react to them

Like, subscribe, leave comments, follow me on Instagram

And visit RussiansReact.com

For more infomation >> RUSSIANS REACT TO MEXICAN MUSIC | Los Ángeles Azules - 17 Años ft. Jay De La Cueva | REACTION - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

Adoptizine Commercial - Duration: 1:42.

Are you experiencing infertility or a desire to change the world by helping hurting children?

There are treatment options.

Ask your doctor if once a day Adoptizine is right for you.

In Clinical Studies Adoptizine has been shown to be effective for many people in creating

families and developing a deep sense of satisfaction and fulfillment.

Adoptizine is not for everyone.

The most common side effect is exhaustion.

Call your doctor if you have changes in behavior, hostility, agitation, stress related weight

gain, depressed mood, suicidal thoughts, sudden uncharacteristic bouts of swearing, dark circles

under your eyes, crying spells or a sharp and sudden pain in your posterior regions.

Some people can have a serious allergic reaction to Adoptizine

including reduction in sexual opportunities and desire, and an inability to urinate alone.

Use caution when driving or operating machinery after taking Adoptizine

Some people have had increased homicidal thoughts after taking adoptizine.

Adoptizine should not be taken with other life aspirations or goals.

Avoid trips to grocery stores, shopping centers, and homes of family and friends while taking

Adoptizine.

Do not start taking Adoptizine unless you can commit to taking it for the rest of your

life.

Sudden discontinuation may result in increased risk of tarnished reputation, feelings of

guilt and government investigation.

There are paths to wholeness and fulfillment.

Ask your doctor if Adoptizine is right for you

For savings options, visit adoptizine.com

For more infomation >> Adoptizine Commercial - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

BTS (방탄소년단) Cypher Pt 4 LIVE COUNTDOWN | REACTION - Duration: 21:43.

Yeah, yeah, what's up guys, it's your boy OKAYtinashe. What day is it today?

KPOP tuesday!

Cypher (4!) CYPHER (4!)

Shout out to OtherRealism

KPOP tuesday Group Message

So so make sure to add me on snapchat @OKAYtinashe

[POTATO]

Now Reacting to "BTS (방탄소년단) Cypher Pt 4 LIVE COUNTDOWN"

It's a cultural thing and it's also about being humble for them

I mean I know literal sense to me reading that's kind of a big deal that

Maybe that's really on its mind like I mean they're getting to the point now where they're pretty well off

They're hitting a big worldwide so he probably is about to buy a killer mansion from one

Just the idea of like seeing like progression and like what the next step is and more importantly like based on his

Perception like his perspective. You know what I mean, and then he says high-fiving the brick

I mean in a literal sense is like house was built with brick, and he's like fucking did it

So I know I think it's pretty cool pretty humble guys usually this kind of like workaholics

Actually almost like the way their diligence and like right after that they say open your eyes and look at my ambition

Yeah

Lean in your ears and listen this will be the first and final words like this the last time i'ma tell y'all

Yeah that I'm a bad bitch because after that

Y'all just gonna

Not know what I'm talking about because I'm being my house high five in my brick song potato Tinashe

And we're talking about this earlier some people don't realize I think that you know. It's easy especially like social media

You know you see these people celebrities whatever

It is and you know they've got all their shit, and I think some people look at it

And they go man that lucky motherfucker

But it's easy to look at that stuff because it's so accessible and so quit you're not single and not understand how much sacrifice

Yeah, I mean even like people like Justin Bieber

I mean like everyone goes through phases, and you see something like that you got that punk-ass

But the reality is like I was watching a documentary like a couple months ago at dude word, Massa yeah, man

He would play a guitar interview after interview until his fingers would bleed and they tell him to stop. He was 13 years old

They'd be like hey. We're done for the day. No I want to do another any of you

I want to do another one radio again and again and again

And he had that drive no one gave that sing so you have to give credit. Where credit's due

Potato yeah

So I guess for me what I liked was a back back to the basic microphone check comment

Protip or bad ass yes in the rap game or the generous one

Mainly why I liked it is some of you guys know this in the comments

But we learned about crota because of you guys I think like in cypher one

I think it was oh like another song so when he said that so much

We're asking or like what does crow tip mean zach wrote it is a bird and essentially?

If a crow cheese stands up straight on its legs it actually breaks its legs. Yeah, so quote. It's a bird

That's not allowed to stand up straight, so a coach is someone who's trying to be cool. Who's trying to stand up you know so

The microphone check call me a pro tip or a badass. Yes. This is the rap game he say

You know you guys might think I'm I might be trying to be cool. Whatever the hell, but it's cuz I'm doing it

You know it's just like this is just it don't

Assume that. I'm trying to be that I already am there. Oh

The lyrics that I like I'm gonna skip like a line, but it said I can't uh

But I can't be satisfied just being here. I'm climbing up there. Hi. Hi hi that's right. My method is different

I take on the road no matter. What sewing stitch by stitch if you're not able put an end to it

There's no possibility of pronouncing failure really like that. That's really how you do life

You know stitch by stitch like a little by little and especially if you're growing something like BTS

I mean they're already popping, but no ever anything that you want to grow it happens gradually

It doesn't just happen overnight most of the time so you have to

Continuously work at it stitch by stitch

I really like that so how do you guys deal with growing pains as you know stitch by stitch?

It's a lot easier said than done

I don't even like when you guys have struggles

And I think that as an actor the thing that has like saved me time and time again is words you use it say you

Show up on set that day or say it you show up to the show that day, and you're sick

And you're and you have a scene where you have to be sad like you know use it use that feeling that achiness sometimes

I'm at work

And I don't want to do the shit that I'm supposed to do I use my anger and I go and I mumble to myself

And I said, I don't want to open these damn flus and I open the boxes and I do oh yes

I use my mostly emotion. Yeah, you know it's kind of instead of sitting in it and trying to correct yourself

That is dwelling, and yeah

and well and trying to take the time to correct your emotions and stuff like just

Work with it and work through it with it

And he says there's no possibility of pronouncing failure like you don't leave yourself any options

You know what? I'm saying you cut away all your freaking excuses until there

Isn't just you see what's most important, then you just work towards the stitch by stitch

That's I really like it 800 man sugar. You know he's a pretty fly guy

After he said click-clack to the bang, you know that's just hyping it up, but then he got real again

And he said I always think the fact that I was not handed it for free

Why is it my fault for your mediocre life just keep on living within your means to stay up there?

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna keep on earning more watch me. Please be healthy you know what he's saying is

there's a lot of editors in this world you know and

Sometimes when they see you moving on up

And they come from the same place as you right they might be mad because they're not moving up on the same

Pace and sometimes people forget that life is not a race

You know like you know I have the our final destination is all the same right we're all gonna ventually a pass

So instead of rice you know sometimes so especially when people coming from the same place

They see you moving on up in the world or making moves in regards to anything you know business school

Whatever you're doing right so again life is not a race

Potato also like how he just says you know I'm gonna do me imma make more and do my thing

But please be healthy you know he's not being a door. You know yeah, you just say you know

I wish you the best too cuz I guess like what's healthy competition

Then when is it too far beyond saying yeah, it doesn't know to me oh

We get a snap

I love my

Everybody might have a OC going on but you know so you gotta support whatever they do

Don't worry about see those especially in the world of social media where you have access to seeing everybody's life

And it's always like the best life that you can ever present ash. It's fake

We all know it's fake, so I mean I wish people I'm gonna log in and be depressed

Some people do and it goes back to just support her that what you're saying is that focus on your own goal

Yourself don't compare yourself. You know others some people hate some people going like hey. Don't oh?

Yeah

That's not what all Fame and money are about

Everyone's on the bottom of my feet in the end. I don't know how about pay money

You know it really isn't you know you can have all the say more money, but shit

I think that could also mean that

You know all buried in the ground right so right you're walking on dead people all the time, so it's like damn. Even if

You

Three years ago or whatever everything right it all comes to an end so stop focusing so much on other people and

Enjoy life, and set your own goals right don't be like oh, I gotta get to this level right

That's what I picked that hartley. We're all focused on fame and money. Just try to live your fucking life. You know

Yeah walking out dead people like you can't take anything with you

You know like yeah, you know what you want, but when you're dead you're dead you can't have that shit anymore

Yeah, there's a lot of billionaires on the ground

Yeah, yeah

Don't hang on billionaires and stuff right if they got it, and then they've been spending

Yeah

Will be billions one-time potato potato cars is a touchdown like which I was saying and Dana Brady was saying as well

I always think the fact that I was not handed anything for free

Why is it my fault for your mediocre life and that plays right into the leader?

You know these speaks for itself

You know cuz even with me and Bay alone like we never had anything given us

You know saying we had to work day by day to get where we are right now

You know saying then for them to say you know why is it my fault for me to Oakland like you said like that lucky

person how they get you know

Why are you complaining still? You know? I said you see that as accessible you see that we didn't get it for free

We did this what's to say that you can't do it as well

You know I said do what you want to do if you want that don't just sit there and ponder on why your life wasn't

Given to you the way that

Mine was when little do you know that I didn't hash it just like you didn't ask you not trying to say standards of who?

Had it

You know I don't know all the depths of that

But we all don't have it none of us have it easy. You know saying we all try to make it

You know we're all in college. You know we're all grind and do a guys marry with the kid and stuff. That's the

Level of education this is my daughter right now

So it's like right here

Tater TS BTS BTS BTS

You say BTS

You say BTS BTS

My daughter tore just not sure yeah

But cipher for was solely

Don't be forget sir guys

Then you would seem that we do here is if you want to be cool and be part of the kpop music group

You better hit subscribe hit that post on vacation

Notifications go out and second of all once again

We do have a snapchat group message that you are now be able to snapchat any of them isn't that great guys voices possess

This is the part where you guys get to now snapchat any of these people

Anyway om I assume can use all in this outlet now shattered

The bad doesn't happen at all, maybe should keep it in the App Store

Maybe I'm meant to be so once again come below who your favorite reactor is then you might be getting that reaction to snapchat you

Send you a story so make sure to comment below cognate. Call me comment come and add me on snapchat

Okay, - Naja in so you can follow. Oh my bad, bro that put your nose not that was which so anyway guys. Thanks

Thank you guys for everything. I'll talk to you guys soon, Quan stuff that kept bait Lord

This is your role really yeah, let's make master date, man. We got a half ironman

Debate master both them and all in one plug one possible miss don't you miss

Fuck

Potato

Give it up miss okay to nosh a got this sorry play. It's okay to nosh a

For more infomation >> BTS (방탄소년단) Cypher Pt 4 LIVE COUNTDOWN | REACTION - Duration: 21:43.

-------------------------------------------

How to Turn Left at a 'T' Intersection and NOT be Pressured - Duration: 5:25.

[TITLE: HOW TO TURN LEFT AT A T INTERSECTION AND NOT BE PRESSURED]

Hi there smart drivers. Rick with Smart Drive Test talking to you today about left

hand turns and social pressure to go when the light turns yellow. Another

video in the crash analysis smart series. Stick around, we'll be right back with

that information.

[INTRO & MUSIC]

hi there garters welcome back Rick with smart drive test talk to you but

left-hand turns and the pressure from social driving and I've talked about

social driving before because driving is a social activity and there are rules

that govern how we drive and the actions that we take on the roadway and one of

the pressures that new drivers feel is the pressure to hurry up and get going

and not impede other traffic and that pressure is real especially on left-hand

turns and that's we're going to talk about today now just before we get

started here if you're new to smart drive test and smart drive test helps

new drivers get a license remain crash free and CDL drivers to get a commercial

license so be sure to hit that subscribe button as well hit that belt that way

you'll get instant notification when I get the videos up for you so you can see

here in the crash there's a left-hand turn

cat and T intersection and the person turning right on the far side of the

intersection stops and waves the person turning left to go before them

unfortunately the person turning left didn't insure that oncoming traffic was

coming to a stop pulled out in front of another vehicle and in ensued in a crash

now I've had the same thing happened to me where other people turning right have

waved me on to go first as a left-hand turn it is imperative that you make sure

that oncoming traffic is coming to a stop or the gap is sufficient I had a

comment from cool dudes 597 and he was telling me that he nearly got cleaned up

in an intersection or involved in a crash because the person didn't stop the

person ran a yellow light and you can see on the dashcam footage here that I

have caught other people making left-hand turns at intersections

and the vehicle has charged through the yellow light and charged the red light

and this is the reason we have red-light cameras that lots of people run red

lights so make sure that when you're making a left-hand turn and you commit

to that that the oncoming traffic has absolutely stopped do not get pressured

by other vehicles to go know that you own the intersection and analogy of this

is when you turn out into the path of oncoming traffic it's kind of like

soldiers in war when they step out from that shelter they are now in the line of

fire and you as well are in the line of fire and I cannot stress enough that

t-bone crashes if you have passengers in the vehicle this maneuver is really

really dangerous for passengers in your vehicle because if you get t-boned

there's no protection in that vehicle there's only about six or eight inches

20 centimeters of metal and most of that metal is hollow on that door panel

that's not going to save you so know that it's it's a very dangerous type of

crash and I talked more about that t-bone crashes and whatnot in the

defensive driving course over at the smart drive test channel so again in the

crash the right hand turning vehicle waved on the left-hand turning vehicle

and for whatever reason the person turning left in this crash got

distracted didn't make sure that oncoming traffic was coming to a stop

and simply proceeded across into oncoming traffic and was involved in a

crash so again do not for those of you who are new or have some fear and

trepidation around driving know that you own the intersection and make sure and

double make sure and triple make sure that that oncoming traffic is coming to

a stop before you proceed with your left-hand turn question for my smart

drivers have you been pressured by other drivers on the roadway to hurry up and

clear the intersection and have made an error in judgment when making a

left-hand turn leave a comment down in the comment section there all that helps

out the new drivers and the veteran drivers who are working to be crash free

if you like what you see here share subscribe leave a comment down in the

comment section as well hit that thumbs up on head over to the smart drive test

website this weekend I'm going to get up defense

driving smart it's a course for new and veteran drivers who want to improve his

or her skills and remain crash free as well

punt succumb to the pressures of social driving and potentially be involved in a

crash so it will give you all the most prevalent dangers on the roadway and

show you how to drive defensively and not risk being involved in a crash and

being injured or being killed in a crash so that's what that is and I'm going to

sell it for about $50 and look for that I'll send out and the email so I'll head

over to the smart drive test website and sign up for our newsletter and I'll be

sure to send that out because the first hundred people who sign up for the

defensive driving course are going to get it for free I'm Rick with smart

drive test thanks very much for watching good luck on your road test and remember

pick the best answer not necessarily the right answer have a great day

For more infomation >> How to Turn Left at a 'T' Intersection and NOT be Pressured - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

Will Christians Have a Judgement When They Die? - Duration: 4:11.

Number to dial - 888-ASK-HANK. First up Joe in Ocala, Florida, listening on

Sirius XM 131. Hi Joe.

- How you doing Mr. Hank? First of all God bless you, we

appreciate what you do sir.

- Thank you.

- And I'm gonna ask this question then hang up, Hank. But I appreciate you sir.

- Thank you.

- But I was just wondering what's your take on do--

are Christians gonna have a judgement when they die? And I appreciate you sir.

Yeah. Thank you Joe. Yeah absolutely Christians are gonna have a judgement

when they die. So there is a separation that takes place between the sheep and

the goats. Metaphors for those who believe and those who do not believe. And

then there is a judgment. You know, John says, "Then I saw a great white throne and

Him who was seated on it. Earth and sky fled from his presence so there was no

place for them. I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne and

books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The

dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. John

goes on to say the sea gave up the dead that were in them, and death and Hades

gave up the dead that were in them, and everyone was judged according to what

they had done. So there is a judgment for what you did in this life both for the

damned and for the redeemed. This is why I say often on the Bible Answer Man

broadcast - what you do now counts for all eternity.

So Paul points out the foundation is Jesus Christ. No other foundation. I think

it's 1st Corinthians chapter 3. But then on that foundation, you can build. You can

build using wood, hay, stubble. All perishable

materials, or you could build using gold, silver, and costly stones.

And the day of the Lord will show what kind of material you were building with. And so Paul says

there are some that are going to escape the flames, as it were, as a man escapes a

burning building with little more than charred clothes upon his back. The

metaphor is poignant and profound. They'll be saved, but only as one

escaping through the flames. Now think about-- we're talking-- I mean I think about

my life's work. It's important to me. I did a-- this morning, I did a op-ed piece. I

did three videos. I did a podcast. I'm doing a broadcast. I have cancer.

I'm excited about being involved in the kingdom. But this is a very short sliver

of time I'm involved in; eternity is forever. So if you think about it

logically, why not a lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven where

moth and rust do not corrupt, where thieves do not break in and steal. Or

followed the instruction of Jesus. "Behold, I come quickly, my reward is with me. And

I give to everyone according to what he's done. Quick answer? A summation? "Yes."

You will be judged for what you have done in this life, and you will receive rewards.

For more infomation >> Will Christians Have a Judgement When They Die? - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

蕭憶情 倫桑 - 紅顏舊 • 瑯琊榜 Nirvana in Fire Theme Song 歌詞字幕 [Traditional China] - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> 蕭憶情 倫桑 - 紅顏舊 • 瑯琊榜 Nirvana in Fire Theme Song 歌詞字幕 [Traditional China] - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

¡HE VUELTO! | MR YATSU VOLVIO A MINECRAFT!! - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> ¡HE VUELTO! | MR YATSU VOLVIO A MINECRAFT!! - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

New Nail Art 2018 💄😱 The Best Nail Art Designs Compilation Feb 2018 | Part 24 - Duration: 10:01.

For more infomation >> New Nail Art 2018 💄😱 The Best Nail Art Designs Compilation Feb 2018 | Part 24 - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

New Nail Art 2018 💓💝 The Best Nail Art Compilation #34 | Style Beauty - Duration: 10:16.

Hope you love its!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> New Nail Art 2018 💓💝 The Best Nail Art Compilation #34 | Style Beauty - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

Geräteriege Eschlikon - Thurgauer athlete's election 2017 - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Geräteriege Eschlikon - Thurgauer athlete's election 2017 - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Rycina botaniczna - Prunus (śliwa) z 1897 r. - Duration: 1:06.

Antique shop Atticus presents another one chromolithography from a rich collection of decorative engravings.

As you know "Plum blossoms [are] in a golden vase",

and ripe plums on a delicious print from 1897.

Plums (Prunus L.)

is a type of shrubs and trees from the Rosaceae family (Rosaceae Juss).

Occurs in the temperate and warm zone of the northern hemisphere,

now cultivable and ornamental varieties widespread throughout the world.

Types of this include species referred to by the usual names:

peach, bird cherry, cherry, laurel, apricot, cherry and plum.

Noble cousins.

The figure was presented as many as 13 juicy fruits and their seeds.

Please visit www.atticus.pl for the sweet fruits of the work of talented printmakers.

For more infomation >> Rycina botaniczna - Prunus (śliwa) z 1897 r. - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Report: America's Best Poll Reveals The Floor Just Dropped Out Under Democrats - Duration: 2:56.

Report: America's Best Poll Reveals The Floor Just Dropped Out Under Democrats

After a year or so in office, President Trump has made good on many of his promises to dismantle

the damaging work of Obama, Pelosi, and Schumer.

According to the polls, it looks like the American people are finally noticing.

Despite constant abuse and misinformation from the media, President Trump continues

to work hard to put this country first.

Yet all he gets from Democrats are attacks, lies, and obstruction.

It's a wonder the president has been able to make any progress in that swampy city of

Washington, D.C.

Liberals will continue to oppose this administration on every level.

But they just got a rude awakening, after a recent poll dropped.

From Daily Caller:

More than 50 percent of Americans approve of how President Donald Trump is handling

the economy and his administration's efforts to combat terrorism, according to a Gallup

poll released Thursday morning.

Fifty-one percent of Americans think Trump is doing well when it comes to the economy,

with 47 percent of Americans disapproving of his economic agenda.

Some 52 percent of Americans approve of the Trump administration's handling of terrorism

while 46 percent disapprove…

Gallup pollsters conducted phone interviews from Feb. 1-10 and the results are the responses

of 1,044 adults, aged 18 and older, living in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

The margin of error is plus or minus 4 percentage points.

We know that polls are always suspect.

It's far too easy to sway the results.

We saw that in 2016, when most major polls predicted Trump would lose.

Yet even with those flaws in place, this Gallup poll gives Trump a clear victory.

More Americans are approving of his work on the economy and terrorism.

That's aftermainstream media outlets feed us a steady diet of lies and hate.

That's with Democrats (and some Republicans-In-Name-Only) trying to undermine the administration's

work.

But it comes as no surprise.

Millions of Americans are enjoying their new, lower taxes.

Companies are bringing back jobs.

Around the world we see ISIS getting steadily defeated.

The only wonder is how anyone can disapprove of what's going on.

Yet with all this good news, there's still so much more to be done.

Liberals will continue to undermine and resist our progress.

They will not stop until our traditions, rights, and way of life are gone.

We must ensure they are all voted out for good.

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> Report: America's Best Poll Reveals The Floor Just Dropped Out Under Democrats - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

I can't hear the radio! | Detention | Part 4 - Duration: 19:53.

Hello everyone. My name is Crow_Se7en

Welcome back to Detention. Let's continue this game

What stuff do I have right now?

An 8-track tape

Ok, let's go to the broadcasting room

Who turned off the lights?

I know where the light switch is

There you are

It doesn't turn on

No

Go away, tall guy

He's gone. Oh ok

I have the tape

I can't take out the tape

It's nothing here

I don't know what should I do now?

Did I go to this room before?

No, definitely not

Nine

One

One

Nothing happened

Oh, the key

The roof key. Where?

Save it

I probably should go upstairs

The key

Who - - Hey! Where are you going? Who is that?

Blood stained film

I don't know who is that girl?

025

1...2...1...

025

1...2...1...

I don't understand

Does that mean it's a code?

025121. Am I right?

Ok...

Try to use the telephone

It's ringing

It's still ringing

No answer

Ok

What the hell am I supposed to do now?!

Military police puppet

What am I supposed to do with it?

Let's go outside

I forgot where is it

Yes

Ok, the puppet

Ok, I need one more puppet. It's in the cage at the music room. How can I open it?

I'm trying to think

What am I supposed to do next?

Should I go to the basement?

No...

Try to go to that room and get the puppet

Nope, it's nothing

Try to go to the basement again

I need to find the key and get something in that room

Oh, it's probably for the piano but I can't f***ing hear it!

That's why I can't hear it!

I had no choice. I had to google and find the answer!

I had to cheat because I have a good reason

Let's continue

Let's get out

Thank you

That's gross. Let's get out of here

Ok... I think we're good

Let's save the game first then we will put the puppet on the... right hand

Let's do it

Oh god

I mean... why can't I remove the puppet's head and get the key

Ok, let's go

Remember, the door in the basement is locked. I need that key

I feel blessed. Now, I can stop

I will continue this game for the next video. Thank you for watching. Please click Subscribe, Like, Share

or whatever that will help me a lot. See you in the next video

For more infomation >> I can't hear the radio! | Detention | Part 4 - Duration: 19:53.

-------------------------------------------

Justice League #37 Review - Duration: 2:33.

Written by Christopher Priest Penciled by Philippe Briones

As the Justice League takes heat from all angles, we learn about their biggest fan.

He talks about his buddy Diesel who was once saved by the League. Later they saved him

too, and he went on to serve in the military. But today he's kidnapped Simon Baz. Critical

of there being too many lanterns, he's managed to get the ring off Baz's finger.

Meanwhile Jessica gives Batman an earful for sending Baz into danger dressed as Bruce.

While that's going on, Regina Cole appears on the Roland Knox program defending the Justice

League. Back in St Louis, Jessica walks into the bar that Cyborg tracked their latest subject

to. She find a a note and the building explodes - destroying the evidence of his being there

but not before Jess got a snapshot of the crime scene.

At the Fan's apartment, he explains to Baz his goal is to drain his ring to rid the world

of more Lanterns. While on the Watchtower, Simon reflects on his ability to one day lead

the team. He's interrupted by news that the perpetrator has infiltrated their systems

while Flash's assistance hurts more than it helps.

Baz finally overpowers the inhibitor, but as he tries to put the ring back on, realizes

it was never off his finger to begin with. He takes to the air informing the League of

the guy's intentions, while the fan lands on Knox's set dressed as another Green Lantern.

His shot is deflected by Wonder Woman in disguise, later seeing Aquaman, Batman, and Jessica

on set as well. But just as they figure out what's going on, he begins to beam them out.

What will happen next? We'll have to wait for what's next as this issue is left to

be continued. I don't think it's any surprise that I'm

completely enamored with Priest's writing here. For what seems like forever, this book

has been playing it safe... Not being at all edgy and taking no chances. It's no doubt

that it was ripe for some changes and what a change it's been. The Fan is going to

be an interesting foe for this team and I can't wait to see how he wraps it up. I

give this one a 9/10. If you like this video, there's hundreds more

like it, spanning several current and classic story arcs. Click the boxes here for more

playlists. This video is also accompanied by my blog at nerdiestkidyouknow.com. You

can also follow links to my facebook or twitter pages, as well as a link to this very issue

for sale on my ebay page by clicking below. For the Nerdiest Kid You Know, I'm Sam Terito.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Justice League #37 Review - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Magic The Gathering:2x Rivals of Ixalan Booster Pack Opening (CC) - Duration: 1:48.

Hey guys MtgDecksForFun here and today we are gonna open ourselves some Rivals of Ixalan.

I already opened up a box of this and I figured I would open up some more.

Uhhh, ok, so we will just go through the commons.

Forerunner of the empire, strength of the pack, aerial flow, and warkite marauder.

It's a 2/1 for 2 with flying.

Whenever warkite Marauder Attacks, target creature defending player controls loses all

abilities and has a base power and toughness of 0/1 until end of turn, then a plains and

a treasure token.

Pack number 2.

We have a

forerunner of the heralds, slippery scoundrel, baffling end, and brass bounty.

It's a 7 drop sorcery for each Land you control create a colorless treasure artifact

with, tap sacrifice this artifact to add one mana of any color to your mana pool, and we

have a foil secrets of the golden city, huh, and then the Minecraft thing.

Thank you guys so much for watching, if you enjoyed the video give it a like it really

helps me out, subscribe if you haven't already, and I will see you in the next video.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét