Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 25 2018

what's up what am i doing I've been trying to film this intro for like ever

and I have no idea I probably look so stupid

welcome back to my channel everyone I'm brushes and bunnies and in this video I'm

going to be unboxing perhaps the biggest art supply box I have ever received and

I'm so excited to share it with you you're probably also wondering why my

hair is suddenly down while in the intro it was completely up my files got kind

of corrupted and I filmed the video yesterday and I had to refilm it today

so it's like literally the night before the video is gonna go live I'm just like

doing you this again so yeah just ignore the fact that my hair magically goes up

and then magically goes back down haha that being said before I get to the

unboxing part of this video I just want to quickly say a couple words about the

recent like rise in my subscribers thank you guys so much for subscribing lately

it's been kind of getting a little bit crazy and I've been getting an influx of

new comments I'm trying to keep up with each and every single one of your

comments and I love reading your stories and I love reading all of your

motivational speeches and like like just sharing your your world with me now on

to the best part of the video we're going to unbox this giant box from a

wonderful company that a lot of you guys probably know I definitely have been a

fan since I was about 14 years old I have been drawing actively with their

markers for a very very long time if you guys don't know who they are maybe you

haven't guessed yet so here's a pretty good clue we've got the makers of the

touch twin tip markers ShinHan art they have contacted me and sent me a

wonderful beautiful box filled with art supplies a lot of the supplies I

actually did not know about and a lot of them I cannot really get my hands on

here in my brilliant art store so I'm so excited to open it up and to see what's

inside and to give them a try thank you ShinHan Art for sending me these

products I am really really grateful and totally overjoyed and and just cannot

wait to play around with some of the product assortment ok so we've got the

box here let's just go ahead and open don't actually have scissors which

is so stupid because for some reason in this household the scissors always

disappeared I have no idea where or why I don't know it seems like it's a scissor

monster you guys you guys know like the sock monster in the washing machine

this is I have a scissor monster in my apartment just plain simple so I'm gonna

use my exacto knife which is probably not the smartest idea we got the flap up

open oh my gosh oh oh se something pain maybe that's just the traffic no I just

like see something pink and shiny I think that's okay get back to focus

yo camera what are you doing okay there we go look like freaking out okay so we

got the first okay right off the bat I see the path colors right here um let me

get to that after all right all right guys we're gonna see what's in here

first this is bubble wrap you got the touch I've got the touch oh this is a

marker pad so this is the touch twin markers marker pad so we've got a marker

pad we have some touch lighters here which are a black ones these I cannot

buy in my Berlin art store so I'm quite excited to have them and give them a go

we've got all kinds of different thicknesses and weights here these are

just the black ones here we've got the color ones as well so the assorted

colors as well be touch liners these are the fresh ones oh my gosh and

then here we also have more black fineliner so we set a five we've got a

set of some instead of five but we've got the colored ones look at that look

at that oh my god it says black but it's coloured on the tip so interesting I

don't even know maybe that's a mistake we're gonna have to test these guys okay

so let's put the decide um more things here we've got another marker paper

touch twin microfiber we've got some brochures as well oh my gosh look at

that I love the marketing look at that

colourful touch here we've got a foreshore for the touch twin markers oh

look at that print job guys oh yeah oh yeah this is beautiful look at that oh

my gosh we've got all the colors here and you know what I don't actually have

like the I don't believe the markers are included in this box it's only like

reading things but these like I want to invest in a lot more of these touch twin

markers I don't have nearly enough as I should and it's interesting because in

my Berlin stores I could only get the like I can only buy them mostly

individual there's only one art store that I can go to which is much further

away that has these debts but in terms of being able to buy individual markers

this is possible in ruin in business the store I go to I have only seen Copic

sets add to this art store but the other one which is called modular you can

actually get sets of touched markers now here hahaha this is where I've excited

these are the tasks gosh it's so heavy these are the paths colors look at this

look at this this is super cool it's a hybrid of premium watercolor and you

wash this is best of both worlds guys and I did not know these existed at all

I'm so excited to give these a try so excited um I'm gonna open them up

actually for this video so we're just gonna take everything out of the box I'm

gonna show you how they look like coupons so excited to give these ago

okay so we've got I believe two more products so let's start with the little

box here this looks um I think these are the Korean watercolors this is a sample

of the Korean watercolors oh my gosh and it's like look how it fed Nick

okay so there's six in the box I'm gonna give it a go

actually we're not gonna open them up now all open them up after but these are

also a really nice watercolor watercolor paints that are Korean colors and the

very last thing that I have here is a set of the premium watercolors these are

the extra fine artists watercolors I literally cannot tell you how excited I

am to receive this and to try them I love watercolors so much and I'm so

excited because I've never I can't get my hands on these at all over here from

the best of like my knowledge in Berlin so I'm quite excited to show you guys

how they look like and how they they how they behave so for sure gonna do a

product review on this so let's let's open up the packages let's see how they

look like on the inside and yeah let's just throw away this box here so these

are the Shin head professional artists Korean colors and this is how did they

look like um oh it's so cool with the Korean on it like look at that

it's so cool okay so this is um quite exciting so we're gonna open it up and

here we've got our colors or water colors so let's take a look at the

brochure here look at those colors oh my gosh oh

oh my gosh they have such beautiful colors look at the purple purple is my

favorite color ever so there's a lot of villainous info here for the watercolors

and you can see the colors themselves the tubes look very beautiful the

packaging looks really really nice it's quite high quality as well now perhaps

the most exciting product and I cannot wait to open this up because you know

I'm so into gouache and watercolor I use both I simultaneously when I'm painting

something so the fact that this is a brand that is a hybrid like what like I

didn't know that existed it's like this is insane okay before we open it up just

so you guys know this is box of 48 of these okay so we've got another birth

drawer oh my gosh okay so we've got another brochure I like totally

overwhelmed right now we got a good brochure and I hope yeah it shows you

guys all of the colors that are included the 48 colors oh my gosh look at the

lilac oh yeah look at that dude booklet okay see I'm so in this case we have our

mixture of watercolor wash the past colors I'm just dropping things off my

chest here so let's take a look guess there's another set underneath oh

yeah we've got another we've got two rows I'm just so excited to give these a

try alright so that's it for this video I hope you guys did enjoy it do give it

a big thumbs up it does really help support me so thank you guys so much and

also a huge thank you to should hand art for sending me some of their product

assortment I'm so excited to give them a try and you guys know that after this

video I'm most likely gonna start painting with them and we're gonna see

how they behave and how they how the colors look like I'm just so excited to

start playing around thanks for watching I hope you guys have a lovely day and

keep being awesome keep drawing don't ever give up and yeah wish you a

fantastic rest of the day wherever you are in the world

you

For more infomation >> BIGGEST UNBOXING EVER! 【New ShinHan Art Products】 - Duration: 10:56.

-------------------------------------------

BANKA SOYGUNU GİZLİ İŞLER! (CSGO RAİLWAY COOP) - Counter Strike Global Offensive - Duration: 19:10.

For more infomation >> BANKA SOYGUNU GİZLİ İŞLER! (CSGO RAİLWAY COOP) - Counter Strike Global Offensive - Duration: 19:10.

-------------------------------------------

Chickens eat banana ?! - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Chickens eat banana ?! - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Starbucks & Starbucks Music: Starbucks Music Playlist (Starbucks Inspired Coffee Music Youtube) - Duration: 3:28:50.

Title: Starbucks & Starbucks Music: Starbucks Music Playlist (Starbucks Inspired Coffee Music Youtube)

For more infomation >> Starbucks & Starbucks Music: Starbucks Music Playlist (Starbucks Inspired Coffee Music Youtube) - Duration: 3:28:50.

-------------------------------------------

TERRE PLATE et la pensée unique, à sous-titrer - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> TERRE PLATE et la pensée unique, à sous-titrer - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Avukat ve Doktorların Amansız Hastalığı: Meslekle Övünme! - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> Avukat ve Doktorların Amansız Hastalığı: Meslekle Övünme! - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Peppa Pig - Funny Cartoons for Children to Learn Colors -Finger Family Nursery Rhymes Songs for Kids - Duration: 10:51.

For more infomation >> Peppa Pig - Funny Cartoons for Children to Learn Colors -Finger Family Nursery Rhymes Songs for Kids - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

Ghostbusters | Wii | #12 | A Tempestade se Aproxima - Duration: 30:17.

For more infomation >> Ghostbusters | Wii | #12 | A Tempestade se Aproxima - Duration: 30:17.

-------------------------------------------

Táo Quân 2018 | Hậu trường sau sân khấu - Cười không nhặt được mồm với Trấn Thành | Kênh Giải Trí - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Táo Quân 2018 | Hậu trường sau sân khấu - Cười không nhặt được mồm với Trấn Thành | Kênh Giải Trí - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Fear - Duration: 2:15.

as far as I can remember I always wanted to do something I love I always wanted

to build my own business I never wanted to work for someone I wanted to

help great people accomplish greater things and even though I always knew

that about three and a half years ago I choose to study computer science and

that is all because I wasn't sure if I would make it I wasn't sure if that was

a good idea I thought what if I fail and this has held me up from doing things

that I actually love I started doing half-hearted businesses selling t-shirts

online trying to compensate what was missing in my life I realized that that

wasn't what I really wanted so I tried to focus myself on figuring out what I

really wanted I met somebody who I would call my mentor nowadays who taught me

that marketing could be this really cool tool which could give you the abilities

to help people who are doing great things to accomplish even greater things

and this is what's also for my passion for then I realized that I need to learn

how to make sales to acquire customers but I've never

really put my whole heart and body into it when I realized that and I realized

that I was still feeling not accomplishing it and this was all people

the only reason that has held me back my whole life from accomplishing what I

really wanted I went all-in and this is this is today

this is a week ago this is when I really realized I need to try it either a

failure I went there is no in between.

For more infomation >> Fear - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

SMASHING FROSTY TURNS - filmed by SYNERGY | 4K - Duration: 1:51.

this is sick - you enter the corner, loose traction and then you'll fall right into the next berm

too slow???

...out of context...

For more infomation >> SMASHING FROSTY TURNS - filmed by SYNERGY | 4K - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Eyebrow Tutorial For Thicker Eyebrow | Youtube - Duration: 16:00.

hi guys this video is an eyebrow tutorial for thicker eyebrows and I'm

also going to show you how you can tweeze them yourself a little bit to get

a clean brow and also how you can fill them in so that it still looks very

natural and now without further ado let's get right into this video before

I'm going to apply any makeup products on my face I'm just going to show you a

little bit about tweezing so I would recommend going once a month to a

professional to get them nice and shape so that you feel comfortable with it

because I know that it's difficult to get them under control and then while

this month will past and you also will see that the hairs will grow back you

can tweeze them at home because now we know where the shape is and then you can

just pluck them by yourself with a little mirror and tweezers and then we can

move on to any products so I'm going to show you now how you can tweeze them

before you're going to start tweezing just make sure that if you have tweezeers

that it's a clean one so you always can take a cotton pad and some disinfect

spray just to make sure that everything is clean you can also use this for your

eyebrows and for scissors so I'm going to spray a little bit on the cotton pad

and then clean my tweezers to make sure that I have no infection around my

eyebrows so that they I'm cleaned up because this is so important and that's

also why I have no makeup products on yet now we can also take your scissors

if you need them then you always can clean them with the same spray and then

you can also take a clean cotton pad and just apply this also onto your eyebrows

and now we can start tweezing so now you can see a close-up from my eyebrows I'm

going to take a spoolie to brush them up at first so that I can see a clean line

from the bottom part and now you also can see where the hair is already trying

to grow back and these are now the ones that I'm going to tweeze so now I'm going

to take my tweezer I'm going to start to tweeze and pluck to do the little hairs right

here which are growing back and this might give you just a little pinch but

as long as it's not really hurting everything is fine so a little pinch is

normal but do not try to irritate your skin just take the little hairs which

I'm trying to grow back

and then you also can see sometimes how big the bottom part of this hair is when

you're I'm going to pluck them out and this is an easy way how we can keep your

eyebrows in shape so you don't have to go back every two weeks to a

professional but I would recommend going once a month and sometimes you will also

get some hairs right in the middle so now I'm going to start to clean up right

here because they are also some little ones so I'm going to take the tweezers

I'm going to pluck around it so you still can see the normal hairs and the

hairs which are growing back

and I'm also going to recommend taking a tweezers with a straight line so

sometimes you can get tweezers with an angled tip on this one

but these can scratch your skin so just be careful that you are taking the right

one for you if the tweezers is hurting you change it to an other one and you

also can get some plastic ones but I just feel that these are a little bit

more like easier to clean and also sanitize

and it already the other sides I'm just going to clean up this one right here

so now we can brush the hairs downwards so it's a clean spoolie and brush them

downwards if you have in the front some straight hairs like I have well you

can't really brush them downwards but just focus with them on the middle part

and at the end

and the cotton pad which you have used before you always can take this back and

just clean your tweezers with it because the little hairs will stick on it

so it's just about cleaning around the little hairs it's not about getting the

right shape if you want to get a right shape then go at first to a

professional and then later on you can tweeze them by yourself and melt with

the front part you can brush them upwards and if there are some hairs

which are really long like which are so that you can see the difference then you

can go and take your scissors and just cut them straight but since there aren't any

enough from my shape now I'm just going to take my tweezers and pluck them out

which are a little bit too long so you still can see this one and this one so

there are two ones which are the two long I'm going to pluck them

this one

and now I'm fine so if you have to which a little bit longer then you can't just

twist them by themselves as long as you are not going to create an area where

you have no eyebrows but if you need to you can also take the scissors and clean

them straight up so that you have a straight line right here and then you

can go back with the spoolie and just brush them in shape so now we plucked

our eyebrows back in shape and now I'm going to apply some foundation on my

face and then I will be right back so now I'm back and I have applied a

little bit of foundation and now we can start filling in our eyebrows and to

fill them in I'm going to choose an eyeshadow shade so if you have an

eyeshadow shade at home that matches with your brow hairs take that one so

you don't have to buy any well expensive products so just take the one which you

have at home and as long as it matches with your brow hairs everything is fine

and just make sure that it's more like a greyish and ashy tone so that it

still looks natural when you are going to fill them in so I'm going to take

this eyeshadow palette right here and I'm going to take the shade next to the

black which is this one right here and this one matches with my brow hairs and

then you also will need to take an angle brush now with the angled brush you can

take a very thin and flat one the thinner the brush the better because

then you can also draw a very precise line and you can get a beautiful shape

of your brow and if you're going to fill them and it would still look natural if

you have a very thick one then you can mess it up very easy and then you can

also take your spoolie to help out to shape their eyebrow and also to brush

through your brows so to start off we are going to brush the hair upwards as

we did before so that you can see the shape and then we are going to start

from the middle towards the brow trail so the front part will be our last part

and now we can just draw a line a very sharp line

but still natural just that you can get a clean shape and always dunk into the

eyeshadow back again if you need to and you can fill in so that you are going to

create a very thin line but it can also be a little bit more faded so it doesn't

have to be a sharp line it just should shape your brows a little bit so that

you can get a clean brows later on towards the brow tail since you have

now tweeze them back to the shape you just can follow the brow shape towards

the tail and the tail can be a little bit more intense when it comes to the

color but the middle part and the front part should be soft

and now we have created a very soft line and now we can take the spoolie again

and just brush them downwards and do the same to the upper part

when it comes to the upper part I personally prefer to use the brush like

this so I'm not going to use it straight ahead but I'm going to just slightly

press it into the hair lines so that I'm not creating a line which goes above but

still where my brow hairs are and I'm also going to follow it towards the tail

so and now we can brush them as normal back in shape and now we can start to

fill in the middle part where our actual eyebrow hairs are and if you can see any

spare areas where there's no or where there aren't any brow hairs fill them in

with the eyeshadow

now you always can take your spoolie to mix the eyeshadow shade with your actual

brow hairs so that if you want a little bit more intense at one place you can

brush it through your brow hairs and it will mix in with the other ones I'm just

going to be a little bit more intense at the brow tail because I'm missing there

some hairs and to sharpen the line we are going to clean up later on a little

bit with some concealer so now when it comes to the front part my brows well

are looking straight upwards with so I'm just going to follow the

shape and if you have ones that I'm going straight towards like the other

ones are then just keep this same shape so that they are still looking natural

but you can fill them in if you have any spare areas between them so I'm keeping

it upwards

and because the brush is a little bit thinner I can easily get between my brow

hairs

and you can always take this spoolie again

and now for the bottom part I like to create a very light handed line so that

they are in shape but not too harsh

and now you have filled in the one eyebrow with a little bit of eyeshadow powder to

clean up any mistakes or if you just want to get it a little bit sharper then

he always can take a concealer and a flat eyeshadow brush it doesn't have to

be a square shape but as long as it's a flat one so that you can get a sharp

line this is what you need to get so now I'm going to use a little bit concealer

around my eyebrows so now you can take a little concealer and just very light

handed underneath your brow if you want to get a sharper tail if you are using

too much concealer you just want to make sure that you can still blend it out so

you can start with a little bit and always build it up if you need to

and this is why I just like to recommend that you're taking a flat brush it

doesn't have to be a square shape as I said but as long it's a flat one it just

will give you the perfect line that you want to get

so I know also above my eyebrow I'm just going to focus a little bit more towards

my brow tail since this is the part where I want to get it to sharpest if

you have messed up your front part then just take a little bit of concealer and

I apply it on to the area where you just messed it up and just make sure

that you if you have some product on your brush about the eyeshadow then just

wipe it off your back of your hand so that you are not going to mess it up

even more

so and this is also how you can clean up your brow once you have filled in your

eyebrows we can move on now to the last step which is just make them stay in

place all day long and then you can get some brow gels which it's actually a

brow product and it's similar to mascara you can get a clear one or a tinted one

and you also can take your spoolie with a little bit of hairspray will do the same

job so it depends on what you have at home I have this one right here this is

a brow gel it looks similar to a mascara that's why I like to call it like a

mascara and it's a tinted one so this is now in a medium brown and I'm going to

brush it through my brow hair so that it will stay all day long at that same

shape so I know that if you have very bushy eyebrows then they can go

everywhere so they just won't hold that shape and this is where you just need to

get a brow gel or a little bit of hairspray and this will give you a

beautiful shape and you don't have to worry about it anymore so I'm just going

to take this one right here and it's a tinted one as I said and it looks like

a little mascara I'm going to brush it through my brow hairs

so that they are staying in place and I don't have to worry about it

so so it depends on what you have hairspray will do the same job but it's

just a clear one and this will add a little bit of color to it and this is

now the last step and now they will stay all day long at that place this was not

the eyebrow tutorial for thicker eyebrows and I hope that you like it and

before you're leaving don't forget to give this video a thumbs up and share it

thank you so much and if you want to know how to fill in your eyebrows with

an eyebrow pencil then this is right here and if you like to subscribe to my

channel this is right in the corner thank you so much for supporting me and

I will see you soon bye

For more infomation >> Eyebrow Tutorial For Thicker Eyebrow | Youtube - Duration: 16:00.

-------------------------------------------

Youtubers portrayed by Spongebob (read description) - Duration: 1:13.

ohhh you mean this pie

I was saving it in my pocket for us to share

lets eat

oops

ow

(singing) Mr. Karbs I have an idea

aww I got dead again

this game stinks

AHHHHHHHH

(oof)

Wait Spongebob we aren't cavemen

we have technology

(EARRAPE)

you sir, are the greatest artist who ever lived!

could I borrow a couple of these?

MHHH

(CHOMP)

(snoring)

Everyone beith a critic

TECHNOLOGY

For more infomation >> Youtubers portrayed by Spongebob (read description) - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Download Videos Online 2018 - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Download Videos Online 2018 - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

আমার উম্মতের ইখতেলাফ রহমত তা কি হাদিস || Bangla Waz Short Video 2018 || Motiur Rahman Madani - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> আমার উম্মতের ইখতেলাফ রহমত তা কি হাদিস || Bangla Waz Short Video 2018 || Motiur Rahman Madani - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

sfida sudden death vinta Ricompensa Epicosa Clash Royale - Duration: 5:58.

For more infomation >> sfida sudden death vinta Ricompensa Epicosa Clash Royale - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

Windows Snipping Tool💻✂️|Win 7,8,8.1,10 Snapshot Software|Capture what you want|Windows Accessories - Duration: 5:37.

Subscribe MI Tech n click on BELL icon n get Notification on Smartphone

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét