Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 26 2018

Nooch!

Shooting "Clerks," baby!

Th-Th-This is great!

I wanna get some soda, some popcorn.

Or just sit down, enjoy the movie.

Let's go.

I gotta admit, man, it was pretty neat

that the viewing was in Atlantic Highlands, you know?

Right where you spent all those many weekends

at the movie theater, I did, as well.

And it was a short drive.

[Laughter]

[Cheers and applause]

Thank you for coming out tonight.

This is gonna be so incredibly trippy for me,

so I'm too joints in, so everything's gonna be amazing.

Uh, so without further ado,

let's all enjoy "Shooting Clerks."

Give it up for Christopher Downie!

[Cheers and applause]

♪♪

This is the first time I've ever seeing "Shooting Clerks,"

a movie about my life. So to be able to sit there,

surrounded by the people who are characters in the movie,

I knew my mom was gonna be in town,

so I could bring my mom to see the movie, too.

You guys were in the flick, man.

There's actually a couple of rare "Wonder Woman" books

at the back there.

If the page of those "Wonder Woman" comics

are stuck together, don't even bother putting 'em on my desk.

[Laughter]

From the opening minute and a half,

I started crying.

I was thinking about applying to film school.

And then I just cried throughout.

I cried when I met Mosier.

Hey. You wanna be lab partners?

That was one that hit me hard.

Where were you?

You are over an hour late.

What was I supposed to do?

I cried when, um,

me and Brian broke up.

[Scoffs] Come on.

It's just a joke.

I certainly cried at the end,

when he was talking about, you know,

making a movie with your friends.

That's kind of what it's all about.

Profoundly moving, uh, for me.

I loved it.

For all the time I spend going, like,

"People should (bleep) People should make (bleep)

Blah, blah, blah," they did.

They beat me at my own game 'cause they made my life.

♪♪

[Cheers and applause]

The whole evening for me was emotional and surprising,

but one of the most surprising aspects of the whole story

was at the end of it, walking out and seeing Walt.

And the first thing Walter said, goes,

"Wasn't that fun?" That's something Walter never says

about anything.

[Laughter]

For more infomation >> 'Shooting Clerks' A Kevin Smith Biopic Ep. 707 | Comic Book Men - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

How to Switch YouTube Accounts Channels on Mobile Cellular Phone Device English Subtitles - Duration: 1:27.

good morning good evening good afternoon good night YouTube Internet warriors I

want to show you how to switch accounts and crochet geeks we don't want to

forget so I want to show you how to switch accounts on YouTube so do you see

my little right here a little circle so I'm going to tap I'm going to tap right

there okay and so this pops up so let me show you again I'm gonna go right here

and when I tap right there this pops up so this is Teresa Richardson so I want

to tap on this and then my accounts come up so I can pick any one of these that I

want to switch to so I'm gonna switch to let's go to nature's little by it's been

a while since I've been there so let's switch to that one and that's how you

switch accounts okay so I just wanted to share that with you guys a quick little

video how to switch accounts on YouTube with Teresa me Teresa hey hey I've got

on some green for st. Patty's Day

For more infomation >> How to Switch YouTube Accounts Channels on Mobile Cellular Phone Device English Subtitles - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

NGỌC LAN|Nhạc Sống Miền Tây|Ban Nhạc Điện Tử Sơn - Duration: 5:22.

For more infomation >> NGỌC LAN|Nhạc Sống Miền Tây|Ban Nhạc Điện Tử Sơn - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to my youtube chanel - Duration: 0:25.

hi

idk where Wintom Salem even is sooooo

cringe aleart ahead

yes I am in public and no it isn't really that lit

LIKE AND SUBSRIBE

or like don't bc i ain't even careeee

What is this.

Whatis the meaning of lyfeeee.

Hey.

Bro lets order pizza sometime and oh hey welcome to my channel.

Itsliterally trash.

Oh well.

I twied.

not really

For more infomation >> Welcome to my youtube chanel - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

sweet poori/puri recipe/sweet puri recipe in telugu/sweet puri/sweet poori recipe - Duration: 13:06.

please like and share

please subscribe

For more infomation >> sweet poori/puri recipe/sweet puri recipe in telugu/sweet puri/sweet poori recipe - Duration: 13:06.

-------------------------------------------

Bembi 60: Für misch iss zu kalt abber mim heisse Äppler geht's. #Bembeltown - Duration: 1:32.

www.Bembeltown.com

For more infomation >> Bembi 60: Für misch iss zu kalt abber mim heisse Äppler geht's. #Bembeltown - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Simha Rashi Bhavishya (March 2018) Monthly Kannada Astrology - Duration: 2:03.

My Dear Kannada people

Bhavishya Darpan 4U YouTube Channel

Monthly Horoscope

Leo

March 2018

For more infomation >> Simha Rashi Bhavishya (March 2018) Monthly Kannada Astrology - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

youtube test - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> youtube test - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Mithuna Rashi Bhavishya (March 2018) Monthly Kannada Astrology - Duration: 2:02.

My Dear Kannada People

Bhavishya Darpan 4U YouTube Channel

Monthly Horoscope

Gemini

March 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét