Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 6 2018

I need your 100 percent attention.

I need your 100 percent attention.

Don't show me attitude.

Don't show me attitude.

Who's your attorney?

Who's your attorney?

Opposite sexes attract each other.

Opposite sexes attract each other.

She has an attractive personality.

She has an attractive personality.

What are the attributes of this element?

What are the attributes of this element?

You are my audience.

You are my audience.

Who is the author of this book?

Who is the author of this book?

I don't have any authority.

I don't have any authority.

Can you put it on auto?

Can you put it on auto?

That movie is not available.

That movie is not available.

I was an average student.

I was an average student.

I try to avoid conflicts.

I try to avoid conflicts.

The next award goes to Mr. Ifactner.

The next award goes to Mr. Ifactner.

Are you aware of the circumstances?

Are you aware of the circumstances?

We need to bring awareness in the society.

We need to bring awareness in the society.

Don't go away.

Don't go away.

The taste of this burger is awful.

The taste of this burger is awful.

The baby is sleeping.

The baby is sleeping.

Come back to me.

Come back to me.

Do you have any background knowledge?

Do you have any background knowledge?

I'm bad.

I'm bad.

He was badly hurt in an accident.

He was badly hurt in an accident.

I need a bag.

I need a bag.

The baker bakes bread.

The baker bakes bread.

You need a work and play balance in your life.

You need a work and play balance in your life.

The boy is playing with the ball.

The boy is playing with the ball.

Why did they ban this movie?

Why did they ban this movie?

I'm a part of a band of brothers.

I'm a part of a band of brothers.

This is the best bank in the country.

She's standing on the bank of the river.

This is the best bank in the country.

She's standing on the bank of the river.

The bar is too high.

She works in a bar.

The bar is too high.

She works in a bar.

He barely escaped a major accident.

He barely escaped a major accident.

How many barrels of water are left?

How many barrels of water are left?

You can't go beyond this barrier.

You can't go beyond this barrier.

This is an important air force base.

This is an important air force base.

I don't know how to play baseball.

I don't know how to play baseball.

This is a basic English vocabulary course.

This is a basic English vocabulary course.

Basically, you are right.

Basically, you are right.

On which basis are you arresting him?

On which basis are you arresting him?

Can you pass the fruit basket?

Can you pass the fruit basket?

I love to play basketball.

I love to play basketball.

Where is the bathroom?

Where is the bathroom?

My car's battery is dead.

My car's battery is dead.

Who won that battle?

Who won that battle?

To be or not to be.

To be or not to be.

She is on the beach.

She is on the beach.

I love beans.

I love beans.

There are 3 types of bears.

There are 3 types of bears.

Don't beat your children.

Don't beat your children.

You're very beautiful.

You're very beautiful.

Beauty ends on you.

Beauty ends on you.

I can't come to the office because I'm sick.

I can't come to the office because I'm sick.

What has become of you?

What has become of you?

I sleep on my bed.

I sleep on my bed.

Where is your bedroom?

Where is your bedroom?

Do you drink non alcoholic beer?

Do you drink non alcoholic beer?

I should finish my work before I go on vacations.

I should finish my work before I go on vacations.

Let's begin.

Let's begin.

Human beings have been fighting from the beginnings of time.

Human beings have been fighting from the beginnings of time.

He has a bad behavior.

He has a bad behavior.

Behind enemy lines is my favorite movie.

Behind enemy lines is my favorite movie.

I'm being polite.

I'm being polite.

What's your belief?

What's your belief?

I believe you.

I believe you.

The bell is ringing.

The bell is ringing.

I belong to a respectable family.

I belong to a respectable family.

The temperature is below freezing point.

The temperature is below freezing point.

Please fasten your seat belt.

Please fasten your seat belt.

I'm sitting on a bench.

I'm sitting on a bench.

I can't bend this iron rod.

I can't bend this iron rod.

What's beneath the water surface?

What's beneath the water surface?

This course will benefit you a lot.

This course will benefit you a lot.

I also work in a company beside making Youtube videos.

I also work in a company beside making Youtube videos.

You are a good person besides this.

You are a good person besides this.

Ifactner is the best online teacher.

Ifactner is the best online teacher.

I can bet on it.

I can bet on it.

You are better than this.

You are better than this.

I sleep between my breaks.

I sleep between my breaks.

You can't go beyond this point.

You can't go beyond this point.

Bible is a holy book.

Bible is a holy book.

It's big.

I live in a big house.

It's big.

I live in a big house.

I like to ride a bike.

I like to ride a bike.

Waiter, please bring me the bill.

Waiter, please bring me the bill.

The population of the world is over 7 billion.

The population of the world is over 7 billion.

Can you bind these papers into a book?

Can you bind these papers into a book?

Who is her biological father?

Who is her biological father?

I love birds.

I love birds.

He was happy on the birth of his daughter.

He was happy on the birth of his daughter.

When is your birthday?

When is your birthday?

Can I taste a bit of your pizza?

Can I taste a bit of your pizza?

You can take a bite.

You can take a bite.

I've a black car.

I've a black car.

The blade of this razor is very sharp.

The blade of this razor is very sharp.

Don't blame me.

Don't blame me.

It's cold.

Can you please give me a blanket?

It's cold.

Can you please give me a blanket?

Blind people can't see.

Blind people can't see.

This building is made of mud blocks.

This building is made of mud blocks.

What is your blood type?

What is your blood type?

Blow the candles.

Blow the candles.

I love blue color.

I love blue color.

For more infomation >> 100 frases básicas para Aprender Ingles | Learn English from Spanish | Aprende Inglés Americano - Duration: 20:42.

-------------------------------------------

My Drawings for January 2018 | Sketchbook Art Tour #11 - Duration: 14:03.

Hi everyone! My name is Midnight Cross.

In today's video, I'm going to be showing you all of my drawings for the month of January 2018

I hope you're all having an awesome new year so far

and I can't wait to share with you what I've been drawing this month and

Straight up. You can see this is my OC Alix and

I drew her for a collaboration with Smvarela

Smvarela90Hime_Art

This was a New Year's Eve themed drawing and so

you can check out that video right here and

also in the link in the description I

Really loved drawing this it was really awesome to get to draw my OC Alix because she's not a character

I usually draw which is kind of surprising

Considering she is the main character of my manga project reflections through time

But I really enjoyed drawing her in this, and I hope you guys really like this drawing as well

So that's the first drawing I did for January

Here is a drawing I showed you in my

Hair tutorial, which is how to draw female has two hairstyles, and this was a requested tutorial

So for that tutorial I drew lots of different female

hairstyles in different varieties lots of different lengths and I really wanted to show you guys a

variety of hairstyles so if you guys are interested in seeing that video

Just like before check out the link in the description or you can click on the card that comes up right here, so

That was for this tutorial here

Here is one of my favorite drawings for this month. It is my fan art of the girls from the game Doki Doki

Literature club, which I really love this game. I think it's a really creative game, and it's really unique

It's not like a lot of games so for this drawing since I inked it with

Markers of my bic markers they do run when you colour a copic marker over them so what I did for this is I

Made a copy of it with my printer, and I printed it out and that I colored over this version

So that it wouldn't run and I found that helps a lot when I ink things with

Markers that do run when you put copics over them

So that really helped

But it was quite funny

because I only use copics for the skin and this I didn't actually end up using topics for the rest of this drawing, but I

Really, love how this turned out and along with this drawing

I also wrote poems which were inspired by each of the characters personalities

And each of the characters poems from the game, and I put a lot of evidence that video

So I would really really appreciate it if you guys would go check that video out

And maybe share with your friends if you enjoyed it

And so these are all the little drawings I drew for this year and then this year

I also started drawing in this giant a free sketchbook

and I have really loved drawing in the shows so far so far so far I

Have really enjoyed drawing in this a3 sketchbook so far this year

So I am going to be showing you what I have been drawing in this book right here

For some reason drawing on bigger paper has inspired me more

maybe it's just because there's more paper to work with but I have really loved drawing in this and I feel like just

By having a different sketchbook it has inspired me to draw more and improve my arts

First up in the sketchbook. I have this drawing of my character Zane who is playing the violin and

It's kind of funny, because he actually doesn't play the violin

but I felt like drawing a character playing a violin and so this is what I came up with and

It was really fun to get to draw Zayn because I don't normally draw male characters

And it's something I want to practice on a lot this year

And so it was really fun to draw this an experiment with cross hatching techniques

This is my drawing of Mariah Carey Amma from beyond the boundary or

Kyoukai no Kanata, and this was for a monthly collaboration with Minnie

So we talked on Facebook

And she wanted to do a monthly collaboration series and so for this month

the character that she chose to draw was Mariah koriyama and

this month February

I'm going to be choosing the character and we're going to be during that character

So that's how a monthly collaborations work, and I forgot to mention at the start of this video that this

sketchbook update series is actually in collaboration with Minnie -

So I'm going to be uploading this sketchbook update for January and on Minnie's channel

She's also going to be uploading her January

Update where she's going to show all of her drawings for this month, so make sure you check that out

I will leave a link to that in the description so

Make sure you check that out

You can also check out the rest of my sketchbook update videos in the playlist in the description. I've been making them since

February 2017 I think so make sure you check those out

Anyway, this is Mirai Koriyama. I've actually never seen beyond the boundary but

Actually, I have seen a couple of episodes, but I've never completely finished the anime, but I really enjoy coloring Mirai

She's really cute, and I really loved

Experimenting with different colors. It was really great

This is my favorite drawing for this month. I called this one

Recollections it is a character from my manga project reflections through time

With this I really wanted to practice with more inking techniques

And this is the sort of art style that I really want to develop more in the future

Because this all I really love drawing in and I always feel really inspired when I ink like this

And I hope you guys like this art style too because there is something that I really love it

Was really fun to draw this and I also wrote a poem to go along with it, so please check that out

But this is something I'm really happy with and I hope you guys really love it, too

This is a sketch

That I started drawing that I didn't really like how the sketch turned out so I decided not to continue with it

But again these are two characters from my manga project reflecting through time

This is something that I started to inked but again, I didn't really like how it turned out that much I

had a sort of

Idea for it like lots of stars and everything. I don't know but it didn't turn out how I

Expected but I may finish this one if you guys are interested and you really like it

This is a drawing of my character Zayn from a manga project reflects Easter time

And I really want to draw him on his own

It is him with his motorbike, and he likes riding his motorbike. He's actually a mechanic

so he likes experimenting with different sorts of vehicles, and this is his motorbike I

Was going to show this in this week's video

But I came across two problems one the video half got corrupted, so

most of the footage did actually gets lost of this which is a shame and

Also, I'm not completely happy with this

I think I drew the legs too long, but I don't think he looks like the character

He is supposed to be I don't know how to explain it, but I am still happy with this

And it was really fun to crosshatch and practice new things plus

I'm really happy with how the motorbike turned out cuz I have never ever Jordan Martin Pike and it turned out way better than expected

So if you guys are interested in seeing the drawing process for this I will upload what I can of the video if you would

like to see it and

Yeah, I hope you guys liked seeing same

This is just a piece of paper where I just sketch out some ideas and some titles of art

Most of these I probably won't end up creating

but it is just something for inspiration when I'm having trouble coming up with ideas at

The moment I am going through a bit of an art blog so it's really hard for me to come up with

ideas and to think of

Different things to draw and one thing I do when I am having a bit of an art

Block is I like to think of big words

It's kind of hard for me to explain. I actually have a list right here

Where I actually do have some?

words that I write and

These sorts of words kind of inspire stuff with me

So I think of words that I really like and then I draw something to go along with it

Sometimes this also works when I write poetry and then I draw something to go along with it

There's some reason lately I've been more

writing

rather than artwork so if I write words

Or if I write poetry or if I write a story I've been finding it easier to come up with artwork that way

So these are some words that I wrote which might give me some ideas for art

So my handwriting is kind of hard to read but

This one says synth synthesis

pyromaniac

monochrome

tarnished

vivid

Recollections, which I used in that last drawing you saw

lucidity

nostalgia nothing nostalgia, sorry guys

Nostalgia Symphony Rap City

constellations

So those are some words, I use and these are just some drawings that I drew based on those words

This is my newest artwork that I am working on now, and I'm quite happy with this sketch

And I hope it turns out the way

I think I want it to I haven't come up with what I want to title it yet

I'm thinking I'll probably title it along one of these words, but I'm not too sure yet

Maybe you guys have a suggestion on what you guys want to call this

But these are actually two characters from my other manga project, and I haven't actually talked about this yet

so this will be my first time mentioning this I

Have mentioned this project before but before it was actually a book with illustrated pictures

But I have decided to make this

series instead a

one-volume manga and

I'm going to be working on this project along with my main series reflection through time

But these are the two main characters in that series that I am working on it's just going to be a really short more horror

psychological manga

I'm really excited about it, and I hope you guys will be excited to hear more about it, too

and I will talk more about it in future videos and also tell you more about my manga in future videos so

Thank you so much for watching my video today everyone. I really hope you enjoyed seeing my drawings for January

Next month I will make one for February so look forward to that

And I'll also be continuing uploading videos this week of my drawings and my stories and a Valentine's art special ooh

It's Bacchus buckle yay

But if you guys enjoyed this video, please give it a like and let me know in the comments what you thought about it I

Really hope you enjoyed this for here today guys have a great week, and I will see you in the next video. Bye

For more infomation >> My Drawings for January 2018 | Sketchbook Art Tour #11 - Duration: 14:03.

-------------------------------------------

""Lost." | The Crimson Fly: Flybits | SkipperWing - Duration: 1:03.

The Crimson Fly: Hey! Get back here!

The Crimson Fly: C'mon... Guys... I can't... run that fast... yet...

The Crimson Fly: Maybe I can see where they go if I get higher?

The Crimson Fly: Man, the city's a lot different from up here... Where did I come up from?

The Crimson Fly: Did I just get lost?! Seriously?! Crud!

For more infomation >> ""Lost." | The Crimson Fly: Flybits | SkipperWing - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

My Brother - Episódio 11 (BL Web Drama) (Legendado em PT-BR) (Español) - Duration: 15:18.

For more infomation >> My Brother - Episódio 11 (BL Web Drama) (Legendado em PT-BR) (Español) - Duration: 15:18.

-------------------------------------------

ENES BATUR'UN KANALI KAPANACAK MI 2018 - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> ENES BATUR'UN KANALI KAPANACAK MI 2018 - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Small Details In The Cloverfield Paradox You Missed - Duration: 7:02.

The Cloverfield movie-verse has now officially expanded into some wild new territory.

Netflix surprised fans of the sci-fi film series by dropping the third installment,

The Cloverfield Paradox, on Super Bowl Sunday without warning.

Like the first two films, Cloverfield 3 offers a new perspective on why all of those giant

monsters have appeared on Earth.

If you haven't seen it yet, you might want to click away now because we're about to take

a deep dive into outer space.

Still with us?

Good.

The film centers on an international space station crew who are tasked with trying to

solve the world's ongoing energy crisis by testing a particle accelerator known as the

Shepard.

The mission is critical, as widespread starvation and world wars threaten to break out on Earth.

The crew's miracle machine launch doesn't quite go as planned, though, as it sends the

whole ship to another dimension.

So, how does the film tie everything together, and what Easter eggs can be found floating

throughout the space module?

Let's take a look.

The obligatory Kelvin nod

As the biggest-named producer of all three films, J.J. Abrams was free to sprinkle in

tons of in-references to his own life and previous works.

Fans of Abrams may recognize the name of the gas station that Ava Hamilton and her husband

Michael are waiting on line for at the beginning of the movie.

It's called Kelvin, which is a brand that's appeared in a ton of Abrams' prior projects.

It was the name of the man who occupied the hatch in Lost; it was the name of a spaceship

in Star Trek; and even Star Wars: The Force Awakens included a place called Kelvin Ridge.

The name is a nod to Abrams' grandfather Henry Kelvin, who was very influential to his interest

in movies.

The Kelvin gas station logo previously appeared in a scene from 10 Cloverfield Lane, so it

also makes sense to include it here for continuity's sake.

And that's not the only bit of brand loyalty Abrams snuck into the pic, either.

The Slusho connection

Another common thread found in most J.J. Abrams projects is Slusho, a fictional brand of iced

drinks that seems to pop up everywhere in Abrams' universe, from his hit small screen

series Alias and Fringe to Star Trek.

It also appears in the first Cloverfield film: Jason Hawkins sports a shirt with the logo

as an homage to his brother Rob's new gig with the company.

But their hand in the havoc that levels the planet might be heavier than fans anticipated.

According to the in-universe lore, the brand is owned by a Japanese mining company called

Tagruato which is heavily featured in the Cloverfield Alternate Reality Game, and is

said to have set up offshore oil rigs throughout the world.

The company name is also listed on a letter sent to Howard Stambler in 10 Cloverfield

Lane, which led some Easter egg hunters to believe their drilling platforms might've

opened up some kind of conduit for the original monsters to emerge through.

Digital materials later revealed during the run-up for 10 Cloverfield Lane offered details

of Stambler's job working with satellites and the company's satellite launch — which

detail-oriented fans suspected had gone south and opened up the floodgates of monsters.

However, the events of The Cloverfield Paradox seem to challenge the long-held notion that

a satellite failure started this whole thing.

Alternatively, the presence of a Slusho bobble head doll in the spaceship, along with a sighting

of the actual company logo on-board, suggests that Tagruato has also been funding the Shepard

project.

So that means, yes, they're still totally responsible for all of this, just not in the

way people thought.

In the last shot of Cloverfield - the original movie - there appears to be a falling... something.

Perhaps that's the escape pod seen at the end of The Cloverfield Paradox?

A brotherly bond?

Another common thread The Cloverfield Paradox weaves with the previous sequel is the last

name of another prescient conspiracy theorist showcased in the movie, Mark Stambler.

Yes, Stambler is the last name of John Goodman's character in 10 Cloverfield Lane, and he,

too, seems to have some advanced knowledge of the hellfire that would rain down on Earth.

Mark Stambler is seen giving a news interview about his book, which shares a title with

this movie, and promoting his Twitter handle "Paradox is Real" -- which is also real, albeit

inactive.

"This experiment could unleash chaos."

Some suspect the two characters might be related, or even brothers, as it's certainly no coincidence

that they are equally impassioned about their beliefs in this end-of-days event.

Howard Stambler's bunker guest-slash-prisoner Emmett even makes fun of him in 10 Cloverfield

Lane by poking fun at his theory about "mutant space worms."

That joke becomes all too real in Paradox when our Russian comrade Volkov gets eaten

from the inside out after the ship's earthworms are teleported into his body during the accidental

dimensional hop.

A familiar face

If the connection between the Stamblers wasn't clear enough, there's an even closer connection

drawn between them by way of actress Suzanne Cryer.

In The Cloverfield Paradox, she portrays the broadcast journalist who's seen interviewing

Mark Stambler, and if she looks familiar, there's a reason.

She also appears briefly in 10 Cloverfield Lane as the injured woman who's desperately

trying to gain entry into Howard Stambler's bunker.

"To clarify, you believe the effort to solve the world's energy crisis might unleash demons?"

"She's begging me."

"Let me in."

"Do not let her in!"

Too bad she didn't listen to her special guest that day, huh?

A mama monster?

In unearthed production notes for the first film, J.J. Abrams, director Matt Reeves and

screenwriter Drew Goddard talked about the theories and themes that went into the film,

and Abrams made an interesting comment about the monster:

"He's a baby.

He's brand new.

He's confused, disoriented and irritable.

And he's been down there in the water for thousands and thousands of years."

Given that Clover could level a skyscraper without even flexing, it might've been hard

for fans to conceive of this creature as anything even remotely resembling a baby, but the final

shot of The Cloverfield Paradox makes that very possible now.

Whereas Cloverfield's Manhattan-shredding monster was as big as any building on the

island, the monster that's shown ripping through the clouds in the final scene looks to be

as big as some small countries.

Which means they've either opened another dimension of craziness with that second Shepard

overload...or Clover's mother has come out to play now, too.

Foreshadowing part four?

Mark Stambler's words during his on-air interview should've been more harrowing to everyone

who watched, especially those on the space station.

However, they tuned him out and got right to the job of doing exactly what he was warning

against because, in their minds, the mission of solving the world's energy crisis was far

more pressing than reading his promoted book to see if he was making any sense.

But one thing he did say that, in retrospect, seems important is how wide-reaching the interdimensional

warps of the Shepard would be.

He told the reporter:

"...they risk ripping open the membrane of space time.

Smashing together multiple dimensions, shattering reality."

"In the past, in the future, in other dimensions."

That certainly gives the Cloverfield movie universe unlimited room to grow, and movie

four, Overlord, is expected to center on a World War II-era encounter involving American

paratroopers and a Nazi-occupied village.

Stambler's suggestion that the past could be affected by their space flub seems like

a clever way of keeping the film in the Cloverfield universe, too, despite hopping back in time

a few decades.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Looper icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Small Details In The Cloverfield Paradox You Missed - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

Why I Wear African Print - Duration: 1:53.

(upbeat music)

- So whenever my mom goes to Nigeria,

I always have her bring me back some prints

because it makes me feel closer to home

and I just love to mix African prints.

I think there's nothing like it.

- This dress is my mother's.

She got it in the 80's.

She was my age when she lived in Senegal.

Every time I wear something connected to my culture,

it feels right and it feels like

what I want to do every day, honestly.

- I bought everything that I'm wearing from 125th Street,

but African print has always been in

because it comes straight from the mother land

and if you don't know, you better ask somebody.

- I'm wearing an African print style today

to represent my culture.

I grew up in Kenyan culture my whole life.

- I'm celebrating my mother-f***ing heritage,

and I am happy to be wearing it today.

- [Guest] Wow, that's my design. I made it.

My mom sold African print for 35 years,

so that was the only thing I knew the most.

That's how I showed how different I was.

- My outfit is from East Africa,

more specifically, Tanzania.

- [Guest] Too often we forget

we're really coming from Africa.

We still have all this culture ingrained in us.

- Wearing these types of styles helps me

feel like I am a little bit closer to home

even though I live here, I have another home in Tanzania.

- Yes, it makes me feel connected to my heritage.

It's loud. It's proud.

It's brilliant.

- It's like being able to have

a little bit of home everywhere I go.

- Even if you're born here, first generation,

second, third generation, you should always make sure

that you're connected to your heritage,

- [Third Guest] because in order to know where you're going,

you must know where you come from.

And wearing these prints and collectively understanding

the story and the messaging behind the prints,

understanding the significance of representing our culture,

representing our continent.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> Why I Wear African Print - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

► GANADORES 10 iPhone X | Sorteo Internacional | Giveaway | #Rayito2 - Duration: 13:09.

For more infomation >> ► GANADORES 10 iPhone X | Sorteo Internacional | Giveaway | #Rayito2 - Duration: 13:09.

-------------------------------------------

LinkedIn Speaker Series Local Edition: Kelvin Beachum - Duration: 1:13:18.

For more infomation >> LinkedIn Speaker Series Local Edition: Kelvin Beachum - Duration: 1:13:18.

-------------------------------------------

Crazy Hillary Clinton Is Back, And What She Just Did Will Make Your Blood Boil - Duration: 5:03.

Crazy Hillary Clinton Is Back, And What She Just Did Will Make Your Blood Boil.

Is it still 2016?

I could have sworn the calendar says 2018.

Yet, we still have to sit and listen to the rantings of loser Hillary Clinton.

This woman refuses to go quietly into the night.

Instead, she's back again, and what she just did will make your blood boil.

We're getting to the point where average Americans are beginning to hate the Democrats.

Yes, it's wrong to hate people, but when an entire political party behaves like deranged

children, how else can you respond?

Every last one of them, from Chuck Schumer to Maxine Waters, rants like maniacs.

They seem to have no grip on reality.

Instead, they continue to make wild and bogus claims about America, Republicans, and the

President of the United States.

Obviously, worst of them all is the loser, Hillary Clinton.

She just can't get over how she lost the election to Donald Trump.

Her dreams of taking over America — dictator-style — were crushed for good.

You'd think she would just humbly accept that reality and retire, go buy a house with

her ill-gotten money, and start gardening or something.

Not this woman.

Her ego — and debts to powerful donors — requires that she explain her election loss.

After going on a blame-tour last year and publishing a bogus book, she's back again,

making wild claims.

Of course, she is blaming, as per usual, misogyny and sexism for her loss because there aren't

any other reasons Americans wanted this criminal far, far away from the White House.

Hillary Clinton on Monday returned to blaming "misogyny" and "sexism" for contributing

to her 2016 election loss, during a Washington appearance that followed a critical report

on how she handled sexual harassment allegations during her 2008 campaign.

Clinton presented the "Human Rights Awards" Monday at Georgetown University, where she

sits as honorary founding chair of the Georgetown Institute for Women, Peace and Security.

Clinton spoke about the importance of female leadership in advancing human rights, justice

and peace, and went on to discuss the 2016 election during a panel segment.

[Source: Fox News]

"Any of you who've read my book about 'what happened' know that I think misogyny

and sexism was part of that campaign — it was one of the contributing factors," Hillary

told the audience at Georgetown while she was there to present the "Human Rights Awards."

She added, "Some of it was old-fashioned sexism and the refusal to accept the equality

of women, and certainly the equality of women's leadership."

No, you lying cow, it's because you're a comic-book level super villain, on par with

Lex Luther and Two Face.

You've had a terrible reputation since the 70's.

People who meet you in person have very little good to say.

As Secretary of State, you let American soldiers and a diplomat die in Benghazi.

Not to mention the scandals surrounding your closest advisers and your illegal email server.

Oh, and there's this little thing about the unsolved murder of Seth Rich.

But, no, "old-fashioned" sexism cost you the election.

Sorry, but just being a woman doesn't automatically make you eligible for the White House.

Most people voted for Donald Trump because he's a successful businessman who was promising

to put America first in order to make America great again.

He didn't have a laundry list of crimes that made voters scared to even think about

him.

I choked when I saw she was giving out "Human Rights Awards."

Her?

This is the woman who robbed an entire country — Haiti — out of relief aid, then went

on to undermine their elections, letting a pop star become president.

This is the woman who ignores the cries of her husband's victims and a woman who used

the State Department as her personal slush fund,

Yeah, she knows plenty about human rights.

In that, she knows how to violate them.

Now, we learn she ignored sex abuse accusations within her own campaign.

Women were being harassed by staff.

Hillary Clinton ignored the news.

She merely "shifted" the violator to a new role in her campaign.

You'd think a "champion" of human rights would have fired the guy with extreme prejudice.

I guess Clinton operates under a "Do as I say, not as I do," policy.

The fact that she continues to make excuses for her loss tells you everything you need

to know about the woman.

She's petty, vindictive, selfish, and self-centered.

She will never get over losing the election to Donald Trump.

And, she will continue to punish us with her complaints until her last day on earth.

For a feminist, she really fills the role of a nagging housewife, doesn't she?

Not very progressive of her.

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

For more infomation >> Crazy Hillary Clinton Is Back, And What She Just Did Will Make Your Blood Boil - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Space-Saving Drop-Down Desk - HGTV - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> DIY Space-Saving Drop-Down Desk - HGTV - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Msp // Making a look with the new theme? - Duration: 10:18.

For more infomation >> Msp // Making a look with the new theme? - Duration: 10:18.

-------------------------------------------

Watermelon Popsicle Coloring Pages for Kids | How to Draw Watermelon | 1 Hour Compilation - Duration: 1:01:29.

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

Magic

Coloring Pages

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét