Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 7 2018

New Grind Squad Member by the way, guys : Welcome to Paveldon ! :D (Hope you enjoyed this montage, don't forget to leave a like ! <3)

For more infomation >> Grind Squad - Pray For Em : A Roblox WWII Montage - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

What I Buy From Costco - Costco Haul - Duration: 3:28.

hey guys it's Hashtag Zoe, welcome back to my channel. so for today's video I have a

Costco haul for those of you who don't know what Costco is it's basically a

wholesale grocery store and buy wholesale I mean that they sell things

in bulk or in bigger sizes so I'm just gonna show you the things that my family

buys from Costco if you're curious and if you're not curious then um just keep

on watching one day I was like wow I'm really in the

mood for tortilla soup and then I saw this at Costco and I got it and I tried

it and it's so good if you like chicken tortilla soup this is it gonna be your

faith thing ever it's so good you literally just like heat it up

you're like warm it up and it's so good highly recommend and the way I like to

eat it is with avocado and like cheese inside it's really good so get the soup

going with the trend of tortillas um I caught some corn tortillas and my some I

mean a lot so this is just uh some corn tortillas next thing I got is this huge

bag of boom chicka pop and literally Alicia Marie who? this stuff is amazing

really good probably not good for you but the next thing that I got is some

bananas

for like a dollar ninety-nine which that's great thanks Costco the next

thing I got was this huge thing of crystals if you know me you know I like

croissant so I'm very excited these are butter croissant these are

huge this one croissants probably besides my face I'm not even gonna lie

so got crisps on the next thing that I got was sourdough bread um I love Brent

I love bread and this is a brand Boudine. I think it's how you say it this is like

the og sourdough bread they make this in San Francisco and I go to San Francisco

all the time and they've had the factory they're like I just said and I was

really excited when I found out that they sell this at Costco because I love

bread next thing that I got was some Parmesan cheese this is some crap so

looks really nice and that's all I have to say it's just cheese this is a new

item that I got I usually don't purchase this but I decided to try it out these

are simply clusters fruit seeds and nut butters and they look healthy and I hope

they're good I'll keep you guys updated and honestly if they're not good it kind

of looks like bird foods so I could just put it outside and hope some birds

enjoy melons

I also got some cantaloupe and the last thing that I got because I was so cheesy

is a box of cheez-its so this is a variety pack this has

original white cheddar and cheddar Jack a snack because come on I can't be the

only snack in this video make sure you leave a comment down below your favorite

thing to buy at Costco or just favorite thing to buy at any grocery store

because I know not everywhere has Costco my favorite thing to buy at Costco is

Hasan's but honestly the only reason why I go to Costco is for the samples like

let's be honest anyway guys thanks so much for watching I will see you guys in

my next video bye

Hashtag zoe

Costco Haul 2018

For more infomation >> What I Buy From Costco - Costco Haul - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

HULK VAI ESTAR DENTRO DA HULKBUSTER? POR QUÊ? - VINGADORES GUERRA INFINITA 2018 - Jujuba ATÔMICA - Duration: 6:59.

For more infomation >> HULK VAI ESTAR DENTRO DA HULKBUSTER? POR QUÊ? - VINGADORES GUERRA INFINITA 2018 - Jujuba ATÔMICA - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

SƯƠNG TRẮNG MIỀN QUÊ NGOẠI_Khách Mời Hát Giao Lưu Cực Hay|Nhạc Sống Miền Tây|Ban Nhạc Điện Tử Sơn - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> SƯƠNG TRẮNG MIỀN QUÊ NGOẠI_Khách Mời Hát Giao Lưu Cực Hay|Nhạc Sống Miền Tây|Ban Nhạc Điện Tử Sơn - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Multan Sultans VS Peshawar Zalmi Full Highlights | 6 March 2018 | PSL 2018 | Pak Trends - Duration: 5:31.

ORIGINAL LINK IS IN DESCRIPTION

For more infomation >> Multan Sultans VS Peshawar Zalmi Full Highlights | 6 March 2018 | PSL 2018 | Pak Trends - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

youtube test - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> youtube test - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Multan Sultans VS Quetta Gladiators Match Prediction Full 100% True | 7 March 2018 | Pak Trends - Duration: 0:56.

SUBSCRIBE CHANNEL

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét