Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 20 2018

damn son hmm get it all in there what I mean in your hair chill bruh damn son

where'd you find this run welcome back to the arson one Asian

guys I am your host earnest m1 and if this video is gonna be watching jam

foots rank part 11 long edition pause to import one you already know what

happened if you don't know what happened I don't know thanks you can just click

right here and watch the other video it's another video from who man TV make

sure you go check out this channel and follow him he is not the inventor of the

shampoo prank but he's the one that made it famous and if you're new to the

channel make sure you hit that subscribe button and whatever you say without

further ado let's jump straight into this video man let's get baby girl

okay you look kind of fat buff and chubby girls let's get it bro we got

this bro let's wash our hair now we're ready to

wash our hair now bro let's get on my god baby girl damn son hmm get it all in

there what I mean in your hair chill bruh oh you go home in oh oh here

you go who me super soapy shampoo I could curly cope with the tattoos oh my

God he's fun he's gonna come in for the kill right here what what is that

Pantene pro-v nope whoo man you got me luck today I swear to God

buddy's doing that I swear I have seen the video before but I'm not certain is

this the place am I in the right place right now she's

catching on

now when walks away so casually she's never gonna figure it out oh my god take

it off my hair oh my god he said we're so coming from oh no don't eat the

middle keys oh no don't do it like that but oh my god yeah man I think the

supplements are taking in probe get probe it's right there right right

right there yes cold road he's rubbing it in oh my god can I please stop oh my

god I sweat oh my god I swear to god somebody's doing that in my hair right

now oh my god turn it around baby girl

the broski's are still get all these hot no chill to Chili's if it's cameras just

put again we don't give it bodies right now think of those as you own their

medicine who man get him I know it hey come here bro like you're gonna catch up

to him and we do get something what are you gonna do kiss him to death that was

not a long video by any means but anyway I heard you say any wings but I ain't

got time for this right now you know what time with this bro we gotta get to

bed bro finish up the show then we want you don't have to be here you know like

I was saying this is not a long video but I have fun watching it the booty

meat in this video is unbelievable whoo man got what he deserved own it

shampoo - it is a headband hmm the broski's did not take that well

bro he got a dose of his own their medicine whoo man keep up the good work

make sure there's a lot of booty meat in the videos and we'll react to it okay if

you do like these videos guys hit me with a comment in the comment section

down below give me a big thumbs up if you can and whatever you say my name is

Horace m1 he's rerun and we'll see you in the network

For more infomation >> SHAMPOO PRANK PART 11! 🔥THONG EDITION PART 2!!😍 - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

22 REMEDIOS NATURALES PARA QUEMADURAS DE PRIMER Y SEGUNDO GRADO salud con mary - Duration: 17:53.

For more infomation >> 22 REMEDIOS NATURALES PARA QUEMADURAS DE PRIMER Y SEGUNDO GRADO salud con mary - Duration: 17:53.

-------------------------------------------

[ENGSUB + VIETSUB] WAY BACK HOME | SHAUN (TAKE) [VIDEO LYRICS] - Duration: 3:36.

Go find you sleeping in the dead hours

No matter how hard you stop me, i'm finally there for you

Finish your long journey and you go back now

Back to your house now way back home

No matter how hard you shut it, it's like a drawer again

You fly high into the sky a back to you keep coming back to me

Even the hard times of separation are still the same

I found you on the road many times

I was going to emty my mind, and i was going to like this to you

You're always hitting me at the end of my walk

Stop

Stop

Go find you sleeping in the dead hours

No matter how hard you stop me, i'm finally there for you

Finish your long journey and go back now

Back to your house now way back home

Open the sleeping room quietly, get your memory out

You shine clearly on the broken time

You live in a stray heart ~ stop

Stop

Go find you sleeping in the dead hours

No matter how hard you stop me, i'm finally there for you

Finish your long journey and go back now

Back to your house now way back home

I'm trying to find the work

Only you have a complete story

Even if lose everything, I only need you

Give me a hug when all the lights are out

Close your eyes and i'll come in silent

On top of my heart, You're piling up another layer

I need someone it's not you

Come back to me by that day I'm not done

For more infomation >> [ENGSUB + VIETSUB] WAY BACK HOME | SHAUN (TAKE) [VIDEO LYRICS] - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

HIPNOD - AINDA CÁ TOU (Prod. Tred) - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> HIPNOD - AINDA CÁ TOU (Prod. Tred) - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Tornados tear through Iowa - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Tornados tear through Iowa - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

UPS and DOWNS of our Sailing Life- SV Delos Ep 182 - Duration: 29:17.

For more infomation >> UPS and DOWNS of our Sailing Life- SV Delos Ep 182 - Duration: 29:17.

-------------------------------------------

Honey Chicken || ഹണി ചിക്കൻ || Recipe #60 - Duration: 7:58.

For more infomation >> Honey Chicken || ഹണി ചിക്കൻ || Recipe #60 - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

Taylor Swift - Blank Space (Cover Pølaris) - Duration: 4:34.

Nice to meet you

where you been?

I could show you incredible things

Magic, madness, heaven, sin

Saw you there, and I thought

"Oh my God

look at that face

You look like my next mistake

Love's a game

wanna play?"

Hey

New money, suit and tie

I can read you like a magazine

Ain't it funny? Rumors fly

And I know you heard about me

So hey, let's be friends

I'm dyin' to see how this one ends

Grab your passport and my hand

I can make the bad guys good for a weekend

So it's gonna be forever

Or it's gonna go down in flames

You can tell me when it's over

If the high was worth the pain

Got a long list of ex-lovers

They'll tell you I'm insane

'Cause you know I love the players

And you love the game

'Cause we're young and we're reckless

We'll take this way too far

It'll leave you breathless

Or with a nasty scar

Got a long list of ex-lovers

They'll tell you I'm insane

But I've got a blank space, baby

And I'll write your name

Cherry lips

crystal skies

I could show you incredible things

Stolen kisses

pretty lies

You're the King, baby, I'm your king

Find out what you want

Be that boy for a month

Wait, the worst is yet to come

oh no

Screaming, crying, perfect storms

I can make all the tables turn

Rose garden filled with thorns

Keep you second guessin' like

"Oh my God, who is she?"

I get drunk on jealousy

But you'll come back each time you leave

'cause, darling, I'm a nightmare

Dressed like a daydream

So it's gonna be forever

Or it's gonna go down in flames

You can tell me when it's over

If the high was worth the pain

Got a long list of ex-lovers

They'll tell you I'm insane

'Cause you know I love the players

And you love the game

'Cause we're young and we're reckless

We'll take this way too far

It'll leave you breathless

Or with a nasty scar

Got a long list of ex-lovers

They'll tell you I'm insane

But I've got a blank space, baby

And I'll write your name

Boys only want love if it's torture

Don't say I didn't, say I didn't, warn ya

Boys only want love if it's torture

Don't say I didn't, say I didn't, warn ya

So it's gonna be forever

Or it's gonna go down in flames

You can tell me when it's over

If the high was worth the pain

Got a long list of ex-lovers

They'll tell you I'm insane

'Cause you know I love the players

And you love the game

'Cause we're young and we're reckless

We'll take this way too far

It'll leave you breathless

Or with a nasty scar

Got a long list of ex-lovers

They'll tell you I'm insane

But I've got a blank space, baby

And I'll write your name

For more infomation >> Taylor Swift - Blank Space (Cover Pølaris) - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR Eating Ice - BLUE SKY SODA (Crunchy) vs. MATCHA FROZEN (Soft) - Duration: 3:27.

ASMR Eating Ice - BLUE SKY SODA (Crunchy) vs. MATCHA FROZEN (Soft)

For more infomation >> ASMR Eating Ice - BLUE SKY SODA (Crunchy) vs. MATCHA FROZEN (Soft) - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Σωκράτης Κόκκαλης Junior: Πότε και πού θα γίνει η κηδεία του νεαρού επιχειρηματία - People Greece - Duration: 2:13.

 Ανείπωτη θλίψη και ένα τεράστιο γιατί είναι τα συναισθήματα που προκαλεί στην οικογένεια Κόκκαλη ο ξαφνικός χαμός του Σωκράτη Κόκκαλη Junior που έφυγε από τη ζωή σε ηλικία μόλις 34 ετών το περασμένο Σάββατο

 Την Τρίτη πραγματοποιήθηκε στις ΗΠΑ η νεκροψία του βενιαμίν της ισχυρής οικογένειας και τις επόμενες ημέρες αναμένονται τα αποτελέσματά της, ενώ η σωρός θα μεταφερθεί στην Αθήνα σήμερα Πέμπτη 19 Ιουλίου

 Την Παρασκευή 20 Ιουλίου θα πραγματοποιηθεί στο Α΄Νεκροταφείο η κηδεία του νεαρού επιχειρηματία

Η νεκρώσιμος ακολουθία θα τελεστεί στις 11:00 π.μ στη Μητρόπολη Αθηνών, ενώ η ταφή, κατ' επιθυμία της οικογένειας, θα γίνει σε στενό οικογενειακό κύκλο

 Mε μια λιτή ανακοίνωση η οικογένεια Κόκκαλη ευχαριστεί θερμά για το μεγάλο και συγκινητικό κύμα συμπαράστασης στο πένθος της για το θάνατο του Σωκράτη Κόκκαλη Junior

«Η έκφραση της αγάπης από το οικογενειακό, το στενό και ευρύτερο φιλικό και επαγγελματικό περιβάλλον, καθώς και τα μηνύματα από όλη την κοινωνία μας δίνουν δύναμη τη δύσκολη αυτή ώρα και τιμούν την προσωπικότητα και τη μνήμη του αγαπημένου μας γιού και αδελφού», αναφέρει χαρακτηριστικά το Ίδρυμα Κόκκαλη

 ΗΛΕΚΤΡΟΝΙΚΗ ΣΕΛΙΔΑ ΣΥΛΛΥΠΗΤΗΡΙΩΝ  www.kokkalisfoundation.gr  ΔΩΡΕΑ ΑΝΤΙ ΣΤΕΦΑΝΩΝ  ΜΑΖΙ ΓΙΑ ΤΟ ΠΑΙΔΙ  www

mazigiatopaidi.gr ΕΛΙΖΑ  www.eliza.org.gr

For more infomation >> Σωκράτης Κόκκαλης Junior: Πότε και πού θα γίνει η κηδεία του νεαρού επιχειρηματία - People Greece - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Tiger Jake steals the show at SEC Media Days - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Tiger Jake steals the show at SEC Media Days - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Thách Đấu Việt #45 I EVS YiJin, EVS Slay, PVB Ren, FTV Manis - LMHT I Vietnam Challenger Match - Duration: 16:33.

For more infomation >> Thách Đấu Việt #45 I EVS YiJin, EVS Slay, PVB Ren, FTV Manis - LMHT I Vietnam Challenger Match - Duration: 16:33.

-------------------------------------------

when people in real life watch my videos || Christi Kerr - Duration: 3:17.

hi friend I hope you're doing well today. something I've been thinking about

lately is like, when people from my real life everyday interactions watch my

videos. a lot of people in my life do watch my videos, or watch a decent number

of them, at least. and some even comment regularly, I see you Julia, and I love you.

but it's been interesting navigating like acquaintances watching my videos.

like I made a new friend recently, and I told her about my videos, and she wanted

to go look them up and watch them, and it was very sweet and like flattering that

she wanted to see what I'd been creating, but it's also like, I'm never sure if I

want new people to watch my videos, like people I'm just becoming friends with,

because it puts at us at such an imbalance, because I share so much on

here, and there's like, going back years, so many pieces of my life are on

this channel, and I don't have any problem with people seeing that, it just

puts me and this person I'm just becoming friends with at like very

different levels of knowing about each other. and like that's happened before

and it's never been a big issue in my friendships with these people, it's just

something I kind of think about and I'm not sure how to feel about. I had a lot

more issues in high school with people watching my videos. like not big issues,

but just kind of awkward issues. I made videos with my boyfriend at the time who

also had a channel, and at one point the entire English department of my high

school was like watching our videos. like they would mention them to us sometimes,

and with some teachers it was cool, but sometimes it was kind of strange because

they weren't really even teachers that I had. but anyway, with my new friend,

I just kind of told her like "yeah you're welcome to watch them, but I do feel kind

of weird about it because then you'll know so much about me and I don't know

that much about you." but that's kind of to a certain extent the world we live in.

like if you follow people on social media, so many people are very active. you

know, if you're adding your new friend on Facebook--I mean Facebook might be a bad

example because a lot of people my age don't really use Facebook that much, but

you get the idea. there's lots of other ways that you can learn a lot about

someone. like my friend that I was talking about. I follow her

Instagram. I don't know, hopefully it balances out. I

don't know if she's actually watching my videos, but I did tell her where to find

this channel, so Reba, if you're here, hello. thank you so much for watching I

love you all very much and I'll see you next week.

For more infomation >> when people in real life watch my videos || Christi Kerr - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Indiana ready to deploy hand-held metal detectors to schools - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> Indiana ready to deploy hand-held metal detectors to schools - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

ALL MOTOR CHAMP! - (1326iX Drag Event) - (4K) - Duration: 3:31.

all motor k series honda civic

For more infomation >> ALL MOTOR CHAMP! - (1326iX Drag Event) - (4K) - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Class Winning FK8 - (1326iX drag event) - (4K) - Duration: 1:29.

Civic type R

For more infomation >> Class Winning FK8 - (1326iX drag event) - (4K) - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Woman arrested after baby born in apartment found malnourished - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> Woman arrested after baby born in apartment found malnourished - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

मेरा दिल तड़प रहा है मुझे ले चलो मदीना | Mera Dil Tarap Raha Hai Naat - Duration: 7:29.

Mera dil tadap raha hai mera jal raha hai seena

For more infomation >> मेरा दिल तड़प रहा है मुझे ले चलो मदीना | Mera Dil Tarap Raha Hai Naat - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

Korea Eye Plastic Surgery: Is It Safe To Use Double Eyelid Tape or Liquid? [ENG SUBBED][CC] - Duration: 0:53.

How to get rid away from double eyelid tape and liquid?

Double eyelid tape and liquid, is it ok to use them?

Nowadays, there are so many teens that use double eyelid tape and liquid

In fact, it's better to avoid from those things

if it's their desire or there is special reason, then skin slowly loss their elasticity

At that time, when it's time to do the double eyelid surgery,

we must use the same way as the older

We make incision on the skin which has lost its elasticity and we make double eyelid based of it

If they didn't use the eyelid tape or liquid, we could use the non incision surgery

Because the skin has already lost their elasticity, we must do the incision surgery

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét