Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 20 2018

How was it?

Eric...

I'm your mother.

You wouldn't hurt your mother...

would you?

Come here.

I must release you.

Fuck!

Deacon?

Not anymore.

Frost!

Kill him.

Wait! I owe you, man.

I got two new hands, Blade.

I don't know which one to use to kill you with!

Frost.

I got struck by lightning

For more infomation >> Blade vs His Mother / Deacon Frost Transformation | Blade (1998) Movie Clip - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

5 THEORIES - GRAVITY FALLS - Duration: 10:03.

For more infomation >> 5 THEORIES - GRAVITY FALLS - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

Fakhar Zaman Batting Highlights 200 score Pak vs Zim First Pakistani Player - Duration: 1:39.

Fakhar Zaman Hits Highlights 200 score Pak vs Zim First Pakistani Player

For more infomation >> Fakhar Zaman Batting Highlights 200 score Pak vs Zim First Pakistani Player - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Siesta Key Vacation Montage - MK Films - Duration: 2:13.

Put it on Max quality for best experience :)

For more infomation >> Siesta Key Vacation Montage - MK Films - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

EU MORARIA NESSE QUARTO - HOUSE FLIPPER - Duration: 22:37.

For more infomation >> EU MORARIA NESSE QUARTO - HOUSE FLIPPER - Duration: 22:37.

-------------------------------------------

the scariest night of our lives... we got followed by suspicious stalker during the night. - Duration: 6:37.

What is up guys welcome back to my channel if you don't know who I am, my name is Jeff Saxon and ball

This is my vlog and challenge these guys right here are my friends. This is hobby

And that's Nick. Let's go bro. They both belong to the magenta channel

and right now I'm at you kinda nervous to be filming this video with them because I don't know if they're gonna prank me back for

My last video if you guys want to see a quick flash back to that

Smoke out

Oh, yeah

Yeah, so I threw colored smoke in here and I don't know when they're gonna prank me back

So kind of nervous for that any time

Give me now anywhere Oh God. All right guys, so at the end of that video anyway

He jumped out of a moving car and danced to the song and my feelings by Drake doing that challenge

We just got done filming at Walmart. And we also went back in Walmart. We had my expensive camera

Nick had his expensive camera and there's a few people I on herself

I thought whatever I didn't realize we were in the hood as you guys call it here your town get on Bridgeton

Yeah, it was not a good time to kind of be out I guess with expensive in electronics

So yeah, some people are relying itself in this Walmart. Whatever

so we ended up deciding to leave Walmart to come back to Nick's house just to hang out and relax and

We got followed by a car for about five miles after we left there and Nick

What did I say when we were driving and kept saying there so I didn't believe him at first because it made no sense

I thought he's just like coincidentally on the same way. Yeah, and I was like, all right

Well, I'm gonna turn here and what did you say?

Oh, yeah, I was saying like no one goes in ever and if he turns serious ridiculous

And then I turned and guess what he followed. He made a turn right behind us

So javi had this idea. It was create idea

So you go around like a block because like obviously if they're following us, they're gonna go around the block, okay?

Yeah, what happened? Holly? He followed every move he followed for about like a good 10 minutes straight

we kept going around different blocks make him write some Luntz and this vehicle just kept following us and honestly,

it was probably the scariest night of my life because I had no clue what the hell going what's going on and

None of us thumb axes thought about calling that when one actually why I said something you said no

Like to the Cal run about bridge. Oh my god

Britain is a place where it's adult like you don't want to live there. Believe me

You don't is it to get oh, it's telling that to get oh what happened two days ago enriched

Oh, yeah, they told me this they told me this when we were leaving the Walmart, by the way

I flip I flipped shit on them because I was like you guys didn't tell me coming here

I'll tell them now told you you wouldn't go you wouldn't have bothered

there's a notorious treat in person look and

there there was a drive-by shooting where they killed accidentally shot a nine year old and

she you know, she couldn't she didn't make it out alive and

Yeah, so you guys took him into the hood and we got fall

So yeah, this vehicle will fall on us on up for about good 20 to 30 minutes

and

finally I had enough and

I told Nick I was like Nick. I'm gonna drive super fast for the next few moments

And that's what I did I did about 80

Holes everywhere. Yeah

then we go, didn't we over like

Oh We went over actually over a railroad track and we live with legit dukes and hazards on those bumps everywhere. Cuz the

Treatment come home

And this truck is like right up on us

yeah, I was like Jesus how the hell am I gonna and by the way, Jesus is still mi a

You know from my virtual xscape, I was like how the fuck are we gonna get rid of this truck from or this vehicle?

Just fall on us in general and nobody I have idea like a headless called cops

But he didn't want to and I I thought about driving to a police station

But none of them knew were the nearest police station was right far because we would have gone through back to like to get out

Yeah, and at that point, I was not going back through the ghetto when I'm already being chased down, you know sketchy though

so we ended up just

Finding like just like a straight road because like and we actually when we were going around like different roads

We actually didn't know where we were and that was the worst part because we were just like going through towns Lee

Ladies our little backdoor. The only thing that did help was to kind of coordinate the turns and all that was the GPS

That's like programmed in my car. So we were able to kind of look around at the roads

Like all right, which way can we go a few different ones happen to be one way. So we're like fuck

Well, we can't go that way down on one way. This will be called

Yeah, so we end up we finally found like a straight road that we knew went towards like my house

So we just went down that room just booked it booked there like we lost that shock. I'm night

I don't even how fast we're going. But we dude we were going well over 80 at one point. I remember

But honestly guys for me it was the scariest time of my life because you know, I hate driving through any kind of ghetto

Dress personal preference because I know not good things happen in ghettos, especially at night

Especially Y just heard about the little girl. May she rest in peace?

other than that dude, I

Hate you guys for that. It was like that kind of guys payback making me go through the ghetto some payback. No, that's nothing

That's not we used to live in Bridgeton

Yeah, I lived there from good-o like five years old and you're still alive, and I'm still alive I went there

I was a school in Preston right away. Well, they said they never met messed with you. So yeah

We were fortunate swear that they followed us

All right, guys

So if you guys didn't enjoy this video do me a favor drop a like on it hit that subscribe button turn on post notifications

Check out the Regina channel. Oh, this is actually vagenis. It's got hobby

His name's Nick, but they named the channel after his last name obviously. So yeah guys go all apart of it though

I don't know in that channel. Yeah. Yeah, you guys go check them out their content is fucking funny as a fuck

And their prior to prank me back soon. So guys we want to see that. What's that?

Until next time guys, it's menu boy, Jeff keep the real make sure to subscribe to our Janice

Make sure to subscribe here notification Sean like this video. I already saw this. So social media links down below guys

I've been streaming non-stop on twitch.tv

Slash chefs axe and vlogs. I'm doing a monthly giveaway where I'm gonna be picking to put subscribers to giveaway Emma's on gift cards

Too but until next time I'm gonna log out I'm gonna peace out with these guys and well pop up up up up days

But change those like close I can get attached cause he's known spot stories like live matches

I've been feeling really lost looking all attachments. Are we live outside because I

For more infomation >> the scariest night of our lives... we got followed by suspicious stalker during the night. - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

Pancit Bihon Recipe (Filipino Food) - Duration: 3:11.

What's up guys, today Nicole and I are gonna show you how to cook pancit bihon.

Pancit bihon is a Filipino stir-fried rice noodle dish that contains a variety of meats and vegetables.

To start off, pour in two to three tablespoons of oil into a large wok over medium heat. Then

throw in half a large sliced onion. And

saute it until it becomes translucent.

Next add in four cloves of minced garlic. And saute them until they become fragrant or become a light golden color.

Afterwards throw in half a pound of cut chicken thigh meat and cook it thoroughly 80 to 90% of the way through. That

way when you throw in your half pound of peeled shrimp, you don't run the risk of overcooking it.

Once your chicken and shrimp look perfectly cooked. You can begin adding your vegetables. First

add in 1 cup of julienne cut carrots. And then cook them for a quick sec. And

then throw in 1 cup of sliced celery

and stir-fry them in as well.

Lastly add in 1/4 of a head of chopped cabbage and mix everything together.

Now add in 1/4 of a cup of soy sauce,

1/4 of a teaspoon of black pepper and 1 cup of chicken stock.

Mix everything together to help infuse some of that chicken stock flavor into your stir-fry.

Next transfer your stir-fry from the wok into a separate bowl and make sure to leave the chicken stock in the wok.

It's ok if you aren't able to transfer every single piece of vegetable over, but at least try to get all the meat.

When you're done add another cup of chicken stock into the wok.

We'll be using the stock to soften and cook the bihon rice noodle for our recipe.

We used an 8 ounce pack of this brand of rice noodles, but feel free to use whichever is available.

Just make sure it's specifically bihon rice noodles. So now just toss in your noodles and submerge them into your chicken stock.

If your noodles are being stubborn

you can dip one end into the stock and pour some of the stock on top to help soften it initially.

Once the noodles are easier to work with

continuously stir the noodles until they've absorbed all the chicken stock. And

then finally add the meat and vegetables back in and mix everything together

We recommend using two serving utensils to stir everything together to make it a little easier.

Once you're done, you have yourself a mouth-watering wok of pancit bihon.

Now just serve a couple scoops onto a plate and

add a lemon wedge to squirt on right before you eat it. And

lets eat! It's

talagang tasty!

What's up guys?

If you guys liked the video, make sure to give us a thumbs up and leave a comment below. And if you want to see more

videos then hit the subscribe button below and

tap on the bell icon so that you get notified as soon as we drop the next one!

For more infomation >> Pancit Bihon Recipe (Filipino Food) - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Hangout Vlog | Ant-Man+Karaoke+Photoshoot @ Central Park Mall w/ friends - Duration: 16:11.

For more infomation >> Hangout Vlog | Ant-Man+Karaoke+Photoshoot @ Central Park Mall w/ friends - Duration: 16:11.

-------------------------------------------

Episode 2 - Dinosaurs - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> Episode 2 - Dinosaurs - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks #6 - Um pouco perdido e Floresta Viva. ( PT-BR, legendei diálogos ) - Duration: 26:05.

For more infomation >> Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks #6 - Um pouco perdido e Floresta Viva. ( PT-BR, legendei diálogos ) - Duration: 26:05.

-------------------------------------------

Grumpy - Cavalerul Noptii (prod. Grumpy) | Gambino - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> Grumpy - Cavalerul Noptii (prod. Grumpy) | Gambino - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Ventrac Boom Mower - Beyond Your Wildest Reach - Duration: 1:21.

I'm Aaron Graber with Ventrac and this is an introduction to the brand-new boom mower

The boom mower is the result of countless customer interactions where we were asked

to provide an attachment to help maintain vegetation in difficult areas.

Property managers have always had the problem that machines can only do so much.

Where that capability stops, they have to rely on hand labor.

The core purpose of the boom mower is to extend that capability of a machine to reduce the

hand labor necessary.

We are very excited to finally pull the curtain back on this attachment.

We know it will help the end user to be as efficient as possible on their properties.

We've been asked for it over and over again, we've built what we think is a great answer

to those questions, and it's ready.

For more infomation >> Ventrac Boom Mower - Beyond Your Wildest Reach - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Coenzym Q10 - Forever Nutra Q10™ - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Coenzym Q10 - Forever Nutra Q10™ - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

10 THINGS YOU HAVE NOT SEEN in CS:GO #2 - Duration: 10:00.

In this video, you will see another 10 things you have probably not seen in CS:GO.

Hey guys, NadeKing here.

Since you liked the previous video and I know you love to see new interesting ideas, I gathered

another 10 things that should be cool to see for most of you.

Of course they are far from basic knowledge and very very useful tricks, since the basics

and very useful tricks are pretty well-known.

But the goal is to teach you some fresh creative approaches for certain situations or just

show off some "not-so-well-known" easter eggs.

Let's begin with a couple of tricks on De_Train.

I found out that T main control for CT's could be even more powerful.. since you could molly

and smoke T house like this.

You can affect pretty large area of the house from this place, depending where do you throw

your smokes or mollies.

This could be also useful for T's, when they need to get the bomb from the house or when

they just know that CT's are flanking them.

I haven't seen anyone using these trains to molly or smoke inside the house, so I guess

it's a nice fresh idea to kickstart this video.

Theorycraft around and let me know how did it work out for you.

Alright, spot on De_Inferno T spawn.

I was pretty suprised, when I climbed to this place at a warmup, in a random matchmaking

match and global elite people had no idea it was possible, although they run past from

this spot.. usually at least 15 times in one match.

So, let me put this in a video, then at least my viewers get to know this place.

Just one simple strafe jump and you are on this amazing edge.

Please don't camp here in the middle of the match when you should attack one of the bombsites,

but it's actually a great situational off-angle to for example save your weapon from.

At least I haven't seen many people using this position, so it should suprise your enemy

well enough.

Next up, cool flashbang that goes out of the map.

I have already seen some pros like neo and smooya using this idea, so some of you may

know this.

But I do it like this.. come to this corner..

Aim like this.

And left click throw.

Flash bounces couple of times and then pops, leaving everyone at A long completely blind.

No way that they can react to this, although the closer they are the more audible are the

sound queues.

Still it's a very effective flash for A long and you can peek with it.

But, this flash won't work for A short.

If you want to throw flash that works a little bit for A short as well, go to the same position.

Aim like shown.

And left click throw.

This works for A short as well, they will be fully blind if they are close to the bombsite.

For A long, this one is dodgeable and people hugging the left wall will not get blind.

So, it depends on a situation which one should you use.

But both of these flashes are very good, because you can use them whenever you want to.. there

is no way you can teamflash your teammates using this lineup.

This will only get the enemy side.

So, very powerful trick to know on the Overpass.

Use it well.

Alright, De_Train.

Random easter egg that I found out while testing out new nades.

If you shoot this bell or throw nades at it.. it will make a loud bell sound.

Great way to annoy CT's before executing your outside strat.

Although, it will only make the sound after 1-2 seconds.. there is no way you can spam

it like Inferno bells at T spawn.

So, it's a little different, but still cool easter egg to play around if you are bored.

Talking about easter eggs.

There is a very nostalgic easter egg on De_Inferno.

3kliksphilip made a dedicated video about this lately.

All credits to him.

You all should know this room over here, more likely you have seen this computer turned off.

But there is a 1 in 83 chance in the round, that it's working and shows early CS main menu.

Once CS is displayed on the computer, it will never turn off, until you shoot it.

I got lucky recently and on a round number 20, I saw the computer powered up, but it

started working round or couple of rounds before this, because when it's powered up

in the exact same round, there is a bright and shiny outline around the computer.

Another little easter egg to look for.

So, in your next match on De_Inferno, look if you can spot the old Counter-Strike main

menu or not.. and of course it is more likely to see it if you start your match on a CT side.

Overpass.

Simple nade and molly lineup that is very easy, but most of the people don't know it..

and they still try to nade default randomly like this.

But if you want it to be more effective.. stay around here.

This is not a strict lineup, rather a loosy goosy one.

Look for the right top corner of this truck and aim a bit up from there.

Then run and left click throw.

Here you have your decent nade damage or molly that could win you some extra time.

Practise it a couple of times and you get the trick, it's fairly easy to do.

Next up again De_Train.

Cool and clever pop flash.

People with high ranks probably know it already..

From pros I have seen ropz using it a lot.

Take a position like this.

Aim like shown.

Now jumpthrow and you can try to go out from pop dog.

This flash goes out from the window up there and blinds many angles from outside making

your way outside a bit easier.

I threw this in 128 tick server, so for the 64 tick server, you may need to adjust this

a little.

Easy and effective.

Although, really good players can still dodge it, because it gives out the sound queues..

Also, it won't work for the enemies who are camping close corners, so keep these things

in mind..

So, this one is a little different again.

And internet connection can actually affect CS:GO gameplay.

If you don't have an internet connection, you don't have access to your skins, but you

also can't buy some of the weapons.

For example M4A1-S, even if you have it selected previously.

It shows up in the buy menu, but if you buy it you get m4a4.

Kinda strange and bad that when you don't have internet you can't practice with certain

weapons.

The same thing happens with some other weapons like USP-S and CZ for example.

But you can still get them when spawning these with commands.

Like if you type to the console give weapon_cz75a.

This still gets you the CZ.

Just be warned if you don't have the internet connection

at that point of time.

Alright, the pre-last idea comes from one of my favorite maps Mirage and it's an idea

for a flashbang, that I haven't really seen in play yet.

So if you are defending A site from underwood.

I have seen these runthrow flashes a lot.

But, in my opinion even better alternative is to jumpthrow the flash from here.

Take a position like this.

Aim at this corner and jumpthrow.

You can peek at the same time, because this box covers you.

Enemies have to turn their heads or they will be fully blind.

Great and easy move, I executed this in 128 tick server, for 64 tick it may be a little

different, so practice it before trying it out in your real matches.

And the last idea for this video is once again about flashing.

If you didn't know, then there is a possibility to throw flashes and other nades over your

shoulder, so you are facing completely other direction.

This may be useful, when you want to throw something, but at the same time you want to

dodge enemy team flashes, for example while pushing A long on Dust 2.

Just run backwards, aim a bit in the sky and right click throw the grenade, because of

the weak throw and your movement speed grenade will fly in the opposite direction.

And that's how you can throw nades over your shoulder if you have a situation where it

could be useful.

But it's again very situational, at least now you know how to do it if you need to do it..

Anyways, I hope you liked the ideas and learned something new from this video, do not forget

to watch other videos since there are tons of interesting ideas out on my channel.

We will see you in the next video and thanks for watching!

Now it's an amazing time to click on the next video.

For more infomation >> 10 THINGS YOU HAVE NOT SEEN in CS:GO #2 - Duration: 10:00.

-------------------------------------------

Save the World Dev Update (7/20) - Canny Valley Act 1, Horde Bash Rewards and Fortnite's Birthday - Duration: 2:21.

Hey everyone, it's Nik! We're here to talk today about Canny Valley, Challenge the Horde, and Fortnite's first birthday.

Let's get started!

CANNY VALLEY ACT 1

In 5.1, we're hitting the open road.

We're rolling out the new chapter of the Save The World story in a completely new environment...

with new characters and new music.

There's a lot going into Canny Valley, so we'll be breaking the quest line up...

into three parts to let you and your friends start your road trip to Canny Valley next week.

This road trip doesn't end with season 5...

we've got more Canny story in developement, along with improvements to existing quest lines...

and event content.

If you've already fought your way through Canny Valley- don't worry.

You'll still be able to complete the new content.

CHALLENGE THE HORDE

We've gotten some feedback about the rewards for Challenge the Horde being...

a bit underwhelming.

So in update 5.1, we're doubling the amount of gold in rewards and increasing...

the amount of Perk Up, and Re-Perk, awarded by 50%.

Horde will now be one of the best sources of Perk Recombobulator materials...

which is not easy to say on camera.

During update 5.2, we're hoping to roll out a limited time Horde quest.

For this quest, you'll be taking on Horde waves with a few special gameplay twists.

And if you rise to the challenge, there will be an exclusive reward- so squad up and get ready!

FORTNITE"S FIRST BIRTHDAY

This month marks our first birthday, and we've decided to throw a party for everyone...

who helped make this year so incredible.

We've planned all sorts of fun in-game activities to celebrate.

Quests, birthday theme rewards, exploding cake husks, and a new hero.

And we have a birthday Llama coming that's unlike anything we've seen before.

It will give you the chance to get a non-quest event item from the past year...

so if you've missed it the first time around, this is your chance to rake in that rare loot.

And as an added bonus, starting with 5.1, we're drastically reducing...

the chance of getting an item you already own from Llamas, including this birthday one.

Meaning you'll be able to get a wider variety of rewards.

From all of us here at Epic, thank you for an amazing year! We'll see you next time.

THANKS FOR WATCHING

For more infomation >> Save the World Dev Update (7/20) - Canny Valley Act 1, Horde Bash Rewards and Fortnite's Birthday - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Fear the Walking Dead Season 4: Official Comic-Con Trailer - Duration: 3:39.

[Betty Hutton's "It's Oh So Quiet" plays]

♪ Shh ♪

[Infected gurgling, water splashing]

♪♪

♪ Shh ♪

I hate the wet ones.

♪ It's oh so quiet ♪

♪ Shh, shh ♪

♪ It's oh so still ♪

♪ Shh, shh ♪

♪ You're all alone ♪

♪ Shh, shh ♪

[Wind whistling] ♪ And so peaceful until ♪

[Thunder crashes]

♪ You fall in love ♪

♪ Zing, boom ♪ [Body thuds]

♪ The sky up above ♪

♪ Zing, boom ♪

[Thunder rumbles] ♪ Is caving in ♪

♪ Wow, bam ♪ [Growls]

♪ You've never been so nuts about a guy ♪

♪ You wanna laugh, you wanna cry ♪ [Growling]

♪ You cross your heart and hope to die ♪

[Thunder crashes]

[Bird squawks]

♪♪

[Insects chirping]

[Metal creaking]

["Stormy Weather" plays]

Alicia: They could be anywhere.

We could find them, or we could find them dead,

or we could die trying to find them.

♪ Don't know why ♪

[Growls]

♪ There's no sun up in the sky ♪

[Growls]

♪ Stormy weather... ♪

Why do you want to help

a total stranger?

I have some things to make up for.

This is Morgan.

There anybody there? [Static crackles]

[Growls]

-That's a half a point. -What?

That was clean.

♪ Keeps rainin' all the time ♪ [Growls]

Naomi: I was trying so hard not to be that person.

I almost became her again.

♪♪

[Knife clatters]

[Insects chirping]

[Birds chirping]

♪♪

Woman: I know who you really are.

♪♪

I know what you're really capable of.

♪♪

And I...

♪♪

...can see it.

[Growls]

♪♪

It's still there.

It's still there.

[Elevator bell dings]

Dorie: You gotta fight for every day.

I don't know what to fight for.

Dorie: Well, if we don't believe things will get better...

♪♪

...and that we can make 'em that way...

♪♪

...then we're no different than the past.

♪♪

[Engine revs]

[Tires screech]

♪♪

[Fire crackling]

Yesterday's yesterday.

But today is today.

♪♪

[Bottle cap clatters]

♪♪

It is tough out here. You should be careful.

♪ It's oh so quiet ♪

♪ Shh, shh ♪

♪ It's oh so still ♪

♪ Shh, shh ♪

For more infomation >> Fear the Walking Dead Season 4: Official Comic-Con Trailer - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Indian People Review Indian Characters From TV And Film - Duration: 8:26.

- I've gotten plenty of 'thank you, come again.'

- You know, it's not...

It's not real.

- Probably a step back, probably a step back for Indians.

- I grew up in India, I am Indian, and in this video,

we are going to be talking about fictional Indian characters

in Western television and film.

- The main gripe I have is that really it's just

so underrepresented.

- I think it's changed a lot over the past few years.

- We're not in the perfect moment, you know,

but I think we're, you know, we're coming along.

- I was thinking of dressing up as Indiana Jones'

mocha-skinned lovechild. (laughing)

Indian Jones.

- Alright, this is Raj Koothrappali

from The Big Bang Theory.

- White writers, they always make an Indian name

for the character that even Indians can't pronounce.

- Great character.

I mean, I love Raj Koothrappali from the show.

I think he's written really well.

- Probably the worst character on TV right now

for brown people.

- Raj kind of feels like a blend

of a lot of different stereotypes.

- But as an Indian,

I sort of have a love hate relationship with him.

- Really intelligent, he has a job in the field of science,

he comes from a rich background.

- Why does the Indian guy have to be the biggest loser

out of all these four geeks?

- I love theater myself.

My whole life's basically one long Vagina Monologue.

- So, this is Mindy Lahiri from Mindy Project.

Mindy Lahiri is a really awesome character.

Mindy Kaling really created a character

that we haven't seen before with South Asian females.

She's humorous, she's really ambitious.

- I think it's a step forward to having Indians represented

in leading roles, which I think is very good.

I don't know if the show necessarily does the best job

of exploring her culture that often

given that she tries to ignore it for most of the show.

- Mindy Lahiri has had some criticism,

and I have some of my own criticism

as well about the character.

One of the main things

is that she only dates hot white guys.

- Oh, man, I was a little worried.

Some of my friends have racist grandmas.

- Oh, I see.

You assumed I was a racist just because I'm old.

- Well, now the tables have turned.

I'm sorry.

- So, this is Dev Shah from Master of None.

This was a really groundbreaking show, I think,

for the South Asian community.

- Easily the most relatable character,

Indian character, on a TV show.

He's just him, you know?

People view him for what he is, not because he's Indian.

- Dev Shah is a pretty accurate representation of

what a lot of Indians would experience in America today.

- He talks a little bit more about relationships and dating

and career stuff through the South Asian lens.

- There is, again,

disproportionate amount of white girls in this show.

Still want a brown girl here and there, you know?

Just saying.

Throw in a Basanti for every Britney.

- You know, Ben Kingsley did an accent in Gandhi

and he won the Oscar for it, so...

- But he didn't win the Oscar just for doing the accent.

I mean, it wasn't an Oscar for Best Indian Accent.

- Casting people would always

ask brown people to do an accent,

and I think this episode

made them feel a little bit bad about it.

- You're getting money

for a role that you might be perpetuating the same ideas

about what a culture might be.

- While I find that enough of a turn on to get into this car

and do what we just did, in the long run,

definitely not my type.

- This is the lovely Priyanka Chopra

playing the role of Alex Parrish from Quantico.

- The fact that she's playing this role is awesome.

- Priyanka Chopra is actually...

Was born and raised in India.

So, for her to be kind of this sex symbol

and kissing another person on screen

is actually a really big thing

in Bollywood and Indian community

where you really don't see actors and actresses

having that kind of physical relationship.

- That is interesting.

That's not a thing that Indian culture would've allowed,

but in this American show, it's a very natural thing.

- It's kind of refreshing to see this big step be taken

in this particular scene.

- Again, it's a white guy.

The more I see these clips, the more I'm realizing it.

Yeah, I guess you can not have

a brown brown relationship on screen.

Is that, like, not financially feasible?

I don't know.

- Do you have any idea what it's like

knowing my real brother and mother

spend every day of their lives looking for me?

- Yeah, this is Saroo from the movie Lion.

- Saroo, I think, is a really interesting

person to talk about when talking about representation

because he was adopted

and grew up in a mostly white community

wanting to find this identity.

I really actually kind of identified with Saroo.

A lot of, I think, second generation Indian people

really feel this balancing tightrope

where you're trying to juggle the community,

like the American community, but also your Indian community.

- Hollywood loves casting Indians as street boys.

It's either you're an orphan or a doctor.

It's just the highest level of sort of a sector

or you have no parents.

- I mean, they are realities in our country,

but there is, of course, a lot more to our country

than just the slums.

- I'm gonna cry.

What I also love about this scene

is seeing the entire village come together

to really exemplify that sense of community.

That is something that we focus on so much in India.

It's a small little detail,

but to see everyone kind of crowd around this reunion,

it feels very real.

- (sniffs) Jiminy Cricket.

Expired ham.

- Uh oh (laughs)

- Apu, apu, apu, apu.

- This is Apu, not gonna pronounce his last name,

from The Simpsons.

- This guy is just...

Created such a bad impression for Indians worldwide.

- Here's the thing.

He was the only Indian entity in my life on TV

until I was 13, 14.

So, while I was growing up as a kid,

he's the only Indian I've ever seen.

- The problem with Apu is just that

he has been the only character, prominent Indian character,

on American television for the longest time.

So, if someone has never met an Indian person before

and they've seen The Simpsons,

you're gonna think I talk like that, but I don't.

- Everything that we call out as a stereotype today

exists in Apu.

- It is a case of ignorance as opposed to malice.

They just did not know enough about the culture

to accurately portray it on screen.

- Obviously there are Indian people

that run convenience stores and gas stations

and drive taxis.

We're not saying that that doesn't exist, but again,

you're just showing one side of their character,

and you're making fun of it.

- He is intended to be laughed at.

His Indian-ness is something that

is supposed to be laughed at and supposed to be made fun of.

So, in that sense, I would say Apu is definitely offensive.

- Jess, Bend It Like Beckham.

Jess is a fuckin' badass.

Stereotypes that you kind of generally see

about Indian women are very...

They're quiet, they're conservative,

they're very marriage obsessed,

and Jess isn't like any of them.

- This is a very good story with good characters.

Maybe the mom was a little caricature.

She's like 'get married now,' maybe that was a little much.

- She is a really cool character

because she wanted to play soccer,

but she also wanted to please and support her parents.

- Some Indian girls and boys do go through

that sort of feeling where they're stuck in between

trying to keep their parents happy,

but also they want to find their individuality.

- They did so much risk to get here.

They want you to also be safe,

and they want you to be well-off.

- A movie like this actually, I think,

has helped to broaden our society back home.

- We're in a much further place even from 10 years ago.

I think people like Mindy Kaling, Aziz Ansari,

these types of people really helped push the envelope

and really create opportunities

for more South Asian representation

and kind of breaking away from the stereotypes.

(upbeat music)

- Hey, Unsolved is on a new channel.

And now your part. - Subscribe here.

- That was my part.

For more infomation >> Indian People Review Indian Characters From TV And Film - Duration: 8:26.

-------------------------------------------

Topsides Gelcoat Repair for Vertical Surfaces | BoatUS - Duration: 6:04.

You know, a lot of folks get really nervous about doing repairs to gelcoat and they'd

do anything else except that.

Hi, I'm Mark Corke from BoatUS Magazine and today I'm going to walk you through the steps

necessary to do a repair to the topsides or other vertical surface on gelcoat.

So these prior repairs look horrible, they diminish the value of the boat, and they're

just so unsightly, and also over time they can allow water to penetrate the gelcoat and

the laminate, so I'm going to go about fixing this up.

So I've already washed the boat down but the next step is just to wipe down with some acetone

to make sure the surface is completely clean and remove any surface contaminants, wax,

or anything else that's going to mar the finish and spoil it.

Before we can even think about applying any gelcoat, we have to ensure that the surface

is fair, and clearly right now it isn't.

So what I'm going to do is sand this down.

I'm using a 180-grit in a random orbit sander and we'll make sure it's smooth.

Then we can fill any humps and hollows, and then we'll apply the gelcoat.

[SOUND OF SANDER] So with the sanding out of the way, I'm just going to give it another

wipedown with acetone just to remove any remaining dust or dirt that's left on there.

So my filler is now properly mixed, I'm going to head back on the boat and fill the holes.

I'm just going to trowel a little bit of filler, squeeze it into holes.

It's easy to sand, so it doesn't matter if it's a bit proud, but you don't want to go

too crazy with it.

I've left the filler to harden about an hour or so, and now as you can see it's ready to

sand.

I'm going to use the same grit paper that I did before, it's a 180-grit paper, and I'm

just going to sand this down until it's flush with the surrounding gelcoat.

[SOUND OF SANDER] I'm going to vacuum up and then I'm going to wipe it down with acetone

again.

[SOUND OF VACUUM] We're ready to start decanting the gelcoat now and you can see I've got a

huge gallon can of it here.

This is already pre-colored to match the boat but it's not exactly right.

I know from past experience.

I'm going to need to add some extra color to this.

A little syringe like this is a good way to decant it without spilling it.

I'm using precolored gelcoat and it should be an exact match to the boat, and I'm just

dabbing a little piece on there.

There's no catalyst in it yet.

I'm just dabbing a piece on it to check the color.

It's not bad, but I might need to add just a little bit of extra tint just to take that

down and make it a perfect match.

I've catalyzed the gelcoat, and now I'm using a foam brush, I'm going to paint it on just

as you would paint.

You can go a little thicker, and we just want to make sure we cover all the area that we

sanded earlier.

With the gelcoat applied, I'm using this, you can probably see it I'm sure.

It's actually Mylar film, which is available from the local stationary store, and I spread

that on.

This does two things: It excludes the air and gives me a nice, smooth finish.

And it will hold itself on.

There's a sufficient stickiness in the gelcoat to hold it in place.

If you find that it does move around, you might want to add a couple pieces of tape,

otherwise it will be perfectly fine.

So we're just going to leave that now and let that set up, and then we'll come back,

peel that off, and we can finish the repair.

I left the gelcoat to harden overnight.

Now I'm going to peel off the Mylar covering.

That's left a fairly smooth finish, but I've still got to do some sanding.

I'm using 220-grit wet and dry paper wrapped around a foam block because if I just use

my fingers, it would put ridges in it, and that's not what we need.

I've finished sanding with 220-grit.

I'm just going to give it a quick wipedown and then I'm going to swap to 400 grit.

You probably can't hear that, but I can and it definitely sounds a lot finer.

I'm using 400-grit now just to get rid of the scratches left behind from the coarser

paper.

With the sanding out of the way, I'm now using a coarse foam pad with some compound on it,

and I'm going to buff out the scratches.

[SOUND OF BUFFER] With the compounding out of the way, I've changed the foam pad to a

finer pad and I've put some polish on that and I'm going to spread that around a little

bit before I pull the trigger, and this will take care of the scratches from the compounding.

[SOUND OF BUFFER] With the compounding and glaze out of the way, I'm just adding a little

wax now just to protect the final repair.

So, there you have it, we've spent a few hours and we've got rid of that horrible, nasty

mess on the side of the boat.

And I think you'd agree that the repair blends seamlessly with the existing boat.

Hopefully you've learned something today, too.

If you have, don't forget to like our video, and for further tips and techniques, check

out our YouTube channel.

Thanks for watching, and we'll see you on the water.

For more infomation >> Topsides Gelcoat Repair for Vertical Surfaces | BoatUS - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Drinks and Wildlife at Malibu's Wine Safari || U.S. of Awesome - Duration: 1:52.

This is definitely a very unique experience, especially for California.

When people think about safaris, they think about Africa, not here in Malibu.

What's really cool about Malibu Wine Safari, that's different than a zoo,

is you actually get to get up close and personal with the animals.

You can feed zebras, water buffalo, you get to see a giraffe where you can

take some nice photos with him, give him a good scratch: It's a really nice experience.

Stanley, our giraffe, which is everyone's favorite here on the ranch.

He was actually in "The Hangover 3" and he was the main giraffe you've seen on screen

in the past five years, except for Geoffrey from Toys "R" Us.

Now the animals aren't the only famous thing that make their way through Saddlerock Ranch.

We've had Christina Aguilera, Common, the Kardashians.

We get a lot of awesome people here, and it's really great to see them on our ranch.

Along the tour you get to taste six wines.

Our wines are very high in alcohol. Our rosé alone is 14.6%.

For more infomation >> Drinks and Wildlife at Malibu's Wine Safari || U.S. of Awesome - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Your Success Is Inside of Your Passion | Jayme Washington | Jayme.TV - Duration: 4:53.

Alright so, I was getting ready to walk over to the Hilton where I'm having a um big meeting

that I can't take you guys to, and literally walked out the door and walked right back

in because it's like almost 90 degrees, so [laughs] watch this video, and I'm gonna tell

you what's up.

[Music]

We just had a

meeting in the bathroom.

I used to have my male executives chase me into the bathroom.

Well, you know what...

That's why I got a female executive.

And she's all mine, yay.

She's all-- I'm all hers.

Let's do this.

Oh boy.

I just have this like terrible headache um and I wanted to like just cancel this meeting,

just wanted to cancel it, just say no, I'm not coming, but that's where the grind comes in.

It's those moments when you, you don't feel like getting out of the bed.

You don't want to um do anything.

You would just rather put the covers over your head and just go back to sleep, but at

the end of the day, it's about your work.

It's about who you say you are.

If you say you're gonna do something, you do it, and so this is what separates the winners

from those who talk like they're the winners, but in actuality they're not winning.

You know, I look at like athletes you know um living here in Boston, in Bean Town, we

have some of the greatest athletes here, and you watch them and they're like you know,

bleeding on the basketball court or you know, like Tom Brady, he's had so many like injuries,

but he's still like on his game.

Why?

Because they're winners.

If you're passion is involved, then you go the extra mile, and you become that winner

like we see with all these amazing athletes, which, you know, I do have some athletes that

are our clients.

Hey guys.

You have to do the same thing in business.

You have to have that same mentality that I'm gonna win no matter what.

Winning hurts.

So even though my head is pounding, even though I may not feel like having a meeting, I'm

gonna go have the meeting, and I'm gonna do what I said I was going to do.

Why?

Because it's the grind in me.

Alright guys, I'll see you guys in about an hour and a half.

A passion to do something is when you don't feel like doing it.

There's a lot of days I don't feel like doing it.

I don't feel like coming to work, I don't feel like having a meeting.

I may not feel like it, but my passion is to my clients to make sure that when their

customers see the work, that their customers have an experience like no other.

So if you're listening to this, I'll say one thing to you: Keep grinding.

Success is about grinding.

Success is about having that passion and grinding.

Success is about doing things and pushing through even when you don't feel like it,

so keep grinding.

You're success is inside of your grind.

Your success is inside of your passion.

Alright guys, I gotta go.

I have this meeting.

I'll talk to you soon.

Alright, I'm going to get in my car.

Bye!

[Music]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét