Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Nov 1 2017

For more infomation >> প্রতিদান সিরিয়ালের নায়ক ও তার পরিবারকে দেখে নিন Star Jalsha serial Protidan Nill as Rezwan Rabbani - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

8-Bit Unboxing October 2017 - Duration: 14:37.

Hello, and welcome back to this month's 8-Bit unboxing, where I'm going to unbox all of

the things that you guys have sent me during the month of October 2017.

And by the way, I do film these in chronological order throughout the month as I receive them

in.

So, anyway, let's get started!

The first package of October comes from Ethan Richardson from New Jersey.

I like the box, apparently there is geeky goodness inside.

Well, let's open it up and see what geeky goodness it contains.

It's a direct-to-TV paceman game, and one I didn't already have.

I'll have to add this to the list for part 2 of the TV games episode that I'll eventually

be making.

Very cool.

He also sent this Ducktales cart for the NES, which I did not have already!

Thank you Ethan!

Here's a little package from CJ.

OK, it's a cartridge for the TI99, one I didn't already have.

Thank you CJ!Here's a package with a LOT of stamps!

It's from Douglas Vernooy?

Let's hope that's close to correct!

OOOKK..

Let's see what treasure we have here.

Oh yeah!

I've been wanting one of these for a long time.

It's a Pilot!

Notice I didn't call it a palm pilot?

That's because this is the original that was produced by USRobotics, before it was

spun off under a different brand name!

Let's open it up and have a look inside!

Here we've got a manual.

That looks like an old Packard Bell with all of the branding removed.

Here's the actual Pilot.

Check it out, there's not a scratch on this thing!

Here's the cradle.

The original, of course, used a serial cable.

There was no USB back then.

And the pilot fits in snug just like that!

Very nice.

I'll definitely do a video on this eventually.

Next up, I have a mystery box from the United Kingdom.

There's no sender name.

The customs paperwork says it has a floppy disk inside.

Well, let's see what the mystery man has sent me.

Oh yes..

This is from Alan, it's the original setup disks for that Compaq portable 386 that I

got in last month.

This should help getting that machine up and running.

Thank you Alan!And next we have a heavy box from Alexander Cmaylo.

Uhh..

Why can't these packages ever have names like Frank Jones, or Bob Johnson?

You know, something easy for a guy with my limited education to pronounce.

Anyway, ah yes..

I remember this conversation.

He had a load of old manuals and I told him which ones I was in need of.

So this one, for example, is for the C64 obviously.

But this one has the wire binding on the spine, which I like.

And this is a different revision of the manual, also with the spiral binding.

And I really like the cover on this one!

And, actually, I already have a copy of this, but mine is falling apart due to 25 years

of heavy use.

This one is in a little better shape.

This is another one I didn't have, at least not with the spiral binding.

And these are all various manuals to Commodore's different disk drives.

And I already have a 128 system guide, but I have a friend who is in need of one.

And last but not least, the Amiga 500 system guide, which I did not have at all!

So, these will be a very nice addition to my collection, thank you Alexander!

Next up is a big and heavy box.

This is from Boris Shpitser from California.

Let's open this up.

So what we have here… is a mess.

But no, seriously, this is a word processor!

I've had 1980s style word processors on my want-list for a while because I've been

wanting to take one apart and see what's inside.

These things are essentially purpose built computers so I've always wondered what hardware

they used.

This one, of course, is a Panasonic W1525.

At first I thought the keyboard was not included because normally they go over the screen.

But this one appears to be attached to the rear.

I wanted to go ahead and power this up now because it may be a while before I have a

chance to revisit this in a dedicated video.

So, it did power on, but the screen was rather dim.

Then I realized there was a brightness control here.

Ah yes, that's much better!

Unfortunately, my camera is picking up a lot of glare and I don't have a polarizer lens

for this one.

I guess I need to get one.

Anyway, the CRT is nice and crisp!

And I'm impressed!

This one can do spreadsheets.

I thought these things were just word processors only!

Anyway, a big thanks to Boris!

Next box… well, this one doesn't keep any secrets, does it?

Let's hope there's an Odyssey2 inside of the box!

This is from Macie Miller.

And apparently it contains….

A coat?

Well, I've seen a lot of weird things used for packing material, but this is a new one

for me!

Well, Macie says I can do whatever I want with the coat.. so It's probably going to

goodwill.

But let's take a look at the Odyssey 2!

This is pretty new to me as I've never really seen or played one of these.

I can't believe the controllers are hard wired into the machine.

There were also 6 games included, as well as a few Atari 2600 games.

Anyway, thank you very much Macie.

I suspect you'll be seeing this again in a future episode.

All right!

Another big and heavy box!

This one is from Rook Ascenzo from Illinois.

OK, this is too big so I'll have to put it on the floor.

I believe this is another word processor.

Things always seem to work out that way.

I don't know why similar things tend to show up within the same month.

Let's get this bubble wrap off so we can see which model this is.

Ahh..

This is a Brother model.

And my cat is in here bugging me, so I thought maybe she'd like the giant box of packing

peanuts.

It should be fun right?

Like a ball pit for cats, right?

Well, she doesn't seem very amused.

I think she wants to jump out, but every time she tries to get her footing, she sinks in

deeper.

OK, she's going jump!

So, back to the word processor.

This one opens like most I remember.

And it looks like a disk is included.

Well, let's power it on!

And it works too!

The CRT looks nice.

So yeah, you'll probably be seeing this again too!

Thank you Rook!

The next donation was from Russel Miller who actually dropped it off in person.

It's some kind of little weird computer called a Lamba PC.

I'll have to investigate this further!

Anyway, thank you Russell!

Next up is a box from Jason Putnam from Maryland.

I know what's in this and it's something I've been looking forward to playing around

with.

So, this is a built-it-yourself kit for a hobbyist computer that he has designed.

It runs on a 6502 processor.

And it's made from all brand-new off the shelf components.

And yes, you can still buy 6502 processors!

And here's the actual board.

I'll be soldering all of the components on here myself.

Also this board is supposed to be Apple I compatible, but in the future it may be able

to run more than that!

So stay tuned for a future video on this guy!

Thank you Jason!

Here's another giant, heavy box.

This one also has no secrets.

I hope there is really a Model 4 inside of there!

This is from Thomas Powers from Georgia.

I'll have to move this to the floor as well.

Here's a note from Thomas.

Wow, there's like a lot of stuff crammed in here.

However, as I'm taking stuff out, I'm thinking this is not a TRS-80 Model 4 after

all.

So maybe this box does hold secrets after all?

SO it turns out all of this stuff was in that box.

There was no model-4, instead there was this Model 1.

Which is fine, as I didn't have one of those either.

So this is the original model that was released in 1977.

And it even has the matching monitor.

So I wanted to power this on and see if it works.

The interesting thing is, I powered it on off camera first and it actually did boot

up.

But when I tried to power it on the second time, all it would do is flash the power light.

I think the capacitors in the power supply have gone bad.

The monitor is still working, though.

I imagine you'll be seeing this again.

Thank you Thomas!

Next donation was from Benjamin Durham, who also delivered his in person.

He gave me an old Powerbook Duo, along with two Powerbook G4 titanium models, and some

weird looking toy keyboard that I'll have to examine later.

Thank you Benjamin!

Next is a little box from Elija Powell, from Moussouri.

Every day is Christmas if you're the 8-Bit Guy.

Well, there's some truth to that!

But every day is also a work day!

So it's a double-edged sword!

So here's two game carts, packed in a bizarre method.

So, Football for the Gameboy, didn't have that.

And here's another.

Nascar for the N64.

Didn't have that either.

Thank you Elijah!Up next is a package from…

Griswold?

All right.

So Demon Attack for the Magnavox Odyssey2….

Again, weird since I just got an Odyssey2!

And Enchanter for the TI99.

OK, thank you very much.

This next one is from Andrew Paulo, from Connecticut.

Interesting, a Socrates.

I remember these.

Yeah, so this was like an edutainment computer from the late 1980s.

I've never played with one before.

So yeah, it came with quite a bit of stuff, including some software, which is useful if

I'm going to review it.

And also a voice synthesizer cartridge.

Very nice!

I imagine you'll be seeing this again too!

Thank you Andrew.

Here's a little package from David Emel.

And it's wrapped up like Fort Knox in duct tape.

Ah yes..

I remember this.

He was offering me some Apple stuff, and I said I could use another disk controller for

my Apple IIe because I can't get the disk drive to work and I am not sure if it is the

drive or controller.

So hopefully this will either fix the problem, or at least confirm what the problem is.

Oh look, this is from 1978, so this is a pretty early model.

Thank you David!

And the next box is also big.

This is from Eric Hutchinson from Rhode Island.

It's full of packing peanuts so I'd better put it on the ground.

Look at that!

MORE odyssey stuff!

Are the planets aligned just right.

Oh wait, I don't believe in astrology.

Still, this is weird.

However, this is the Odyssey 1, the very first.

In fact, this is it guys!

This is the very first home video game console, which came out in 1972.

So this even predates the Atari 2600.

I've never played one of these.

So this will be quite an experience.

These controllers are crazy.

And my understanding is that there are actually not any ROMs on these cartridges, rather they

just criss-cross wires to activate various games that are already built into the machine.

Interesting.

Well, expect to see this again too!

Thank you Eric!

OK, we've got a box here from Peter Landell.

I can't remember what he was sending.

Ah yes…

I remember this discussion now.

This is the notorious 16K memory expansion for the Timex Sinclair 1000.

I haven't seen one of these in 25 years or more..

I have to take it out and look at it.

Ah yes.

I used to have one of these and as I recall it was very temperamental.

If you bumped or touched it just right it would cause the computer to lockup or reset.

Anyway, you'll be seeing this again when I do an episode on the ZX81 series.

Thank you Peter!

OK, we're getting close to the end.

This is from Chris Roseberry.

And what the heck is this?

OK, I think this is the card reader for the Gameboy advance that will read those special

cards.

Let's see what's in here.

Ok, yeah, that pretty much confirms that is what that is.

OK, cool.

As for this drive, at first I was wondering why he sent this.

Then I realized this was a lightscribe drive.

Which is something I thought I might touch on at some point.

Thank you Chris!

Next up is a moderate sized box from Ken Hargy, or Hargy.

Not sure how to pronounce that.

Ok, I can't tell what the heck this is.

Ahhhh.

Yes.

This is what is known as the Darth Vader of Apple II computers.

It's the Bell and Howell version.

However, this one has a really ugly modification done to it.

Look at that.

Steve Jobs is rolling in his grave right now.

He's going to come back to haunt whoever did this.

Well, this will be an interesting restoration challenge.

I've never dealt with a giant hole in the case before.

Also this is interesting…

It appears to be an RF modulator.

Look at that, Channel 33 TV interface unit..

I've never seen a modulator that uses Channel 33, or maybe that is a brand name.

Who knows.

Anyway, this should be a fun project!

Thank you Ken!

All right, I want to thank everyone for some of the fantastic donations I got last month.

And sometimes, you know, when I crack jokes about stuff, I'm not trying to be unappreciative,

just in case anybody thinks that.

Because, believe me, if I was not appreciative I wouldn't have shown it in the video.

I also wanted to mention that last month, October, I didn't produce as many videos as

I normally did and some people may have been wondering why.

Part of the reason is because I was gone part of the month to Portland for the Retro Gaming

Convention.

The other reason is because I've also been working really hard trying to finish up Planet

X2.

So, it's basically done now.

This is a prototype and this game is going to be released probably next month.

I've just got a couple of bugs I'm still trying to track down.

And, I'm going to do a full video on the product when it's released.

But I just wanted to let you know that I am still definitely working on it and it is coming.

And I'm looking forward to showing it to you because I'm pretty proud of it.

It's a real-time strategy game for the Commodore 64.

So, anyway, stay tuned for more information on that and I do have some other great content

coming up for November.

So, stick around for that!

For more infomation >> 8-Bit Unboxing October 2017 - Duration: 14:37.

-------------------------------------------

Abraham Hicks - The importance of love yourself first - Duration: 15:04.

GUEST: - And I have lived my life I feel like in such a way that I...

My strongest desires were for positive healthy relationships

You know, abundance and those kinds of things have come easier to me since I understood that but...

But, relationships....

So, I've had situations in my life...

And tragedy

Upset....

Things that I can't tell you, I feel like I helped to create

If I do have to take all that responsibility...

My question is: how do I stay in love with who I am?

ABRAHAM: - Because your inner being has stayed in love with who you are

And your quest is to seek harmony with your inner being

In fact, every time you judge yourself or condemn yourself or feel bad

That's your indication that you're off the mark if how source feels about you

And don't you think source ought to know?

GUEST: - I do get that. I think.

But it has to do more with...

Is there a line?

Because I've been in touch with a therapist...

ABRAHAM: - Nope! Nope!

[Some laughs at the audience]

[The laughter grows louder]

GUEST: - Can I give you an example?

mmm I don't where to begin, but...

ABRAHAM: - We do!

[Some laughs at the audience]

Relationships are significant because you're interacting with others all the time

And how you feel has a lot to do with how you perceive others

And there's an inordinate amount of care from you and almost everybody

About how others see you

So, there has been for all of your life a tremendous amount of futile attempt

At contouring your life to please others

Which has messed up your own sensitivity to your own guidance system

Almost everybody we would be same pretty much the same thing too

So, as you've been following us here

And we're going to get right to what you're talking about it

Just relax and trust it this is all going to smooth right out for you

As we've been talking here today about this path of least resistance

What most people do

Without even knowing they're doing it

Is that you try to make a path of lesser resistance for that one and that one and that one and that one

And in the process of it, two things happen

One is: you distract them from their own guidance

And two is: you distract yourself from your own guidance

And 3 out of 2 and 4 out of 2 and 5 out of 2 and 6 out of 2

Is it backfires one hundred percent of the time anyway

You just kind of got to let people figure stuff out

and not try so hard to be the factor that makes it better for all of them

And once you decide that that's how it's going to be

And you begin translating that into behavior

Things just get better and better

You can be so good to some that you disable them completely

You can be so good to some that they become almost demanding of more from you

It's like you start a trend where they get used to their sustenance coming from you

And then if you have the nerve to stop it in some way

Then they become sometimes outraged

Because it's like you've cut them off from the good that they deserve

And that they have demanded through you

Well, it's time for you to allow them to discover

That like you and like everyone

They have a stream of care and attention and resources that is going directly to them from source

And you're going to let them discover that for themselves

And you stop holding yourself responsible for things that you can't control

That were never any of your business to begin with

You'll feel way better

Once you start recognizing that

GUEST: - My husband committed suicide

ABRAHAM: - Good for him.

[Some laughs at the audience]

Because every death is suicide. Every death is.

Every death is. some are just more deliberate about the way they go about it.

But every death is a response to that vibration between who they really are

So let's talk about that!

If everything that we say is as it is, and it is.

It all is as we say it is. It is.

It all is as we say it is.

It is.

So, as he's living his life he's putting all of this into his vortex

And, without meaning to, like so many holding himself apart from his own vortex

When you've created a masterful vortex

And you hold yourself so definitively apart from it

It is very hard to take!

So one of two things happen

Either you find a way to find alignment while you're still in your physical body

Or you find a way to find alignment when you're not in your physical body

But in any case, you find a way to find alignment

And everything that we were saying to you

In that sort of hypothetical sense, is our message to you

That you could not have stood on your head in enough different ways

To have made any difference whatsoever

It is not about you. It is not about you.

It is not about you. It is not about you.

It is not about you. It is not about you.

[applause]

GUEST: - I didn't help created that!

ABRAHAM: - So, did every other person on the planet.

If the cat and stop peeing on the couch...

[The audience laughs]

GUEST: - What it created is my family fell completely apart

I have two daughters that are... In a religion

That if you're not in that religion, they have a hard time understanding you

ABRAHAM: - Almost every religions like that.

GUEST: - Yeah! ABRAHAM: - In other word...

Let's just start there: almost everyone has a hard time understanding almost everyone

And the reason for that is

You did not say: "I'll go into this time-space reality and I'll understand everyone"

That would make you crazy!

That's what Facebook is doing to you!

[The audience laughs]

You're so involved in everybody else's lives

You're completely unfocused about your own

GUEST: - Do I just let go though of my grandchildren?

I have eight grandchildren and two daughters

And I can't seem to get to a place where I can accept I don't get to see them

ABRAHAM: - Here's the thing:

Don't get to the place where you accept

That's like we don't want you or anyone

To ever get to the place where you accept that something that you want can't be

But something that will soothe you today, this minute

Immediately

Is if you can accept that you have a vibrational relationship with them

That you can focus upon and get a feeling for all day every day

And don't let the absence of the manifestation

Just because the manifestation isn't the way you want at this red hot minute

Doesn't mean that what you want does not exist

You got to focus unconditionally for a while

And it's our promise to you: when you focus unconditionally for a while

So that your tuned-in tapped in turned on, feeling better

The Universe will orchestrate a way for you to rendezvous with the things that you want

It must be! It is Law!

But that isn't what you've been doing

You've been focusing upon the reality

That's tearing you up keeping you from being in vibrational alignment with your vortex

With what you want

And so what you're getting is what you're a vibrational match to

Its ok!

But it doesn't have to feel so bad. You see?

GUEST: - I get that!

ABRAHAM: - How else are you going to sort it out?

You're going to say: "All right well you, guys, belong to religion..."

"That believes the way that I don't!"

"So, something's got to change either you got to join me or I got to join you!"

And all of you stand there and say to each other: "na na na na na na"

"We're not going! We're not coming."

And so, then you say: "Okay. Then that's got to be the end of it."

"Because if we can't make peace in this."

When we say: no, it's not the end of it! It's the beginning of it!

Because in all of that discord you're launching rockets of desire

You're remembering who you are.

Do you know that as you came into this physical experience as these clusters

that not only are you eternally tied to these children and grandchildren

But all who have come before are also tied

And they are all non physically focused and looking here too

In other words, to be in a place where you have cut yourself off

From the attitude of love

And you're using some bogus thing as your justification for it

You don't want to perpetuate that and then

You don't want to stand in resistance to them

You don't want to wave the red blanket in front of the Raging Bull

And cause them more discord from who they are

If you love your children. And we know you do.

And you love your grandchildren (we really know you do)

But if you love your children (and we know you do)

And you love your grandchildren (and we know you do)

And you love your children (and we know you do)

If you love anyone (and we know you do) then your dominant intention is to help them

As best you can find alignment with who they are

And opposing them and making them wrong and staking your claim

And join them where they're wrong is not the way to go about it

You just got to remember who you all are as Source

And you got to remember how you felt when they were little

And how you felt when they got married

And how you felt... And how you felt... And how you felt...

This is the best opportunity that we have ever seen

Not because it's big and not because it's tragic

And not because it's a big burden

This is the perfect opportunity to discover not just the relief of unconditional love

But the power of it.

When you blame yourself

You're walking around with this advertisement that says:

"I'm to blame! I'm to blame!"

And weaker people who haven't learned about focus

And they don't really care that much about how they feel

Pick up on your vibe and blame you

So you keep getting blamed for stuff that you have nothing to do with

Not because they're looking for a way to blame you

But because you have been carrying that around

Someone who feels guilty will attract someone who has a propensity to blame

This Law of Attraction thing

So, what we want to help you to do is to acknowledge that you've been doing just fine

And that the Source within you adores you

And that this person who made his transition into non-physical holds no blame whatsoever upon you

Or upon himself

Because now he's in a place where he understands what's really going on

So as you relax little by little and get feeling better

And letting yourself like yourself more in the natural way that you will

What happens is...

We may be channeling Taylor Swift

[The audience laughs]

♫Haters gotta hate, hate, hate, hat,e hate♫

♫Haters gotta hate, hate, hate, hat,e hate♫

♫And you just got to shake it off, shake it off♫

[The audience laughs and applauds]

Because you cannot please them

You can't understand

The only thing that you can do is to come in alignment with your Source

And when you do

The return to that steady consistent love

See the thing about relatives is that you got to catch them on a good day

[The audience laughs]

The thing about Source is it's always a good day

But you got to be in the vicinity of the good day that Source is always flowing to you

So as you find these thoughts that are easier for you to hook up with Source

So that you become addicted to that connection

What will happen is you'll find yourself unwilling

And eventually not even capable of focusing upon those thoughts

That have been putting the resistance on your trail

And this is going to be hard for you to hear but it's the reality that we want you to know

It's not the decision of your children that is keeping you from your grandchildren

Is the resistance that you've put on your own trail

In response to what you think they mean or what you think they're saying to you

Feels like it's a reality that they are creating

Because these are demands that they're making

These are edicts that they are putting out there

But that's never what is really happening

Your response to them is just causing you to pile more and more and more stuff on your trail

On your path of least resistance

That's preventing you from what you want

But as you get your attention off of that and on other things

That will begin to dissipate more and more

And then it will one day just feel logical to them

These children are not going to be that old before they begin a requesting time with you

And in their alignment, their connection to Source

Their power of influence will be much greater

And that rendezvous is a sure thing it's a done deal

It has happened many many times in the vortex

And it will bring itself all the way to fruition

You've just got to stop being sad in the meantime

We really want to make that statement to

Anyone who wants anything that hasn't yet manifested

You got to stop being bent out of shape over the fact that the manifestation hasn't happened

Because you're being uncomfortable about the fact that the manifestation hasn't happened

Is what's causing you to put all the stuff on the trail

And preventing it from happening sooner

It's not possible for you to not get what you want

We just don't think you should have to croak in order to get your resistance to go away

That is extreme, but it works!

But we don't think you should have to do that in order for your resistance to be away, you see?

For more infomation >> Abraham Hicks - The importance of love yourself first - Duration: 15:04.

-------------------------------------------

LOOM KNITTING FLOWERS - Rib Stitch Puffy Flower Pattern Project on a Round Loom | Loomahat - Duration: 9:17.

Hey Loom knitters it's Denise from Loomahat.com . This time we're making a rib

stitch flowers.

Big hugs to Carol and Shanti for covering the cost of closed captioning.

Okay let's begin. We're going to secure the yarn to the anchor peg with a simple

knot. Then we're going to zig- zag through every other peg in order to do a

drawstring cast on. Just for information this is a 5-inch 24 peg

small loom

When you get back to the front go behind that first peg and then you're basically

gonna take your working yarn and lay it right on top of your pegs. You're

gonna knit off every peg with two loops. So, it's basically every other peg.

Just do a few of them at a time. Don't try to do them you know place your yarn

over all of them because you're gonna find that it gets kind of tight when you

do that. In fact at this point it's a good idea to leave your yarn your

working yarn a bit loose. Make sure that you knit off all of the pegs that have

the two loops like in this one that you knit off. Then when you get back to

that first peg you're gonna find that it only has one and so your yarn is just

laying there. Go on and skip it you're gonna go to that second loop and knit

off. Continue knitting this row and keep in mind that we're using the U-wrap

version of the knit stitch. All that means is that you have wrap your peg as

such and knit off. You just keep going like I said all the way to that

first peg on your loom which in my case it's the one with the little charm that

tells me that that's the first peg. When we get here we're going to start

the pattern which is going to be a purl one which is to scoop the yarn from the

bottom to create a new loop, take the old loop off, put the new loop on and pull.

Then we're going to do three knits. So one purl and three knits and here are

my three knits, one, two and three. My phone always rings when I'm doing a

video. I tell you I'm really not that popular, it just seems to happen as soon

as I'm doing a video. Like an announcement goes out

or something. I don't know what can I say. Just keep knitting one purl, three knit.

Again, I'm using the U-wrap version of the knit stitch, because if you know me,

you know that it's my favorite version of the knit stitch. Oh my, it's the fairies

and they're loose again. Just ignore them and keep knitting your purl one, knit three

to the end of the row.

Very important don't forget to remove the knot from the anchor peg after a few rows.

Repeat the pattern for 13 more rows. We're gonna end with one row of the knit

stitch. So in my case, I have 24 pegs. I'm going to knit my 24 pegs. Now this

gives me a total of 15 rows not counting the cast on. When you're finished with

your row you're gonna wrap your working yarn around the loom one time, cut it and

then we're gonna start with this drawstring a cast off. Bring the yarn

under the loop and feed it through. You're going to do this for every peg

until you're back to the first peg on your loom. Once you've made sure that you fed

the working yarn through every one of your loops, you're back to the front. With

your hook you're just gonna remove the loops off of the pegs. When you remove the

fabric from the loom it is gonna look a little funky. You know that's just the

nature of the stitch. You have to stretch them and so you're grabbing the top and

the bottom and stretching them and then find either one of the drawstrings and

just pull it. You want to pull it to close it and you want to make sure that

all of your loops have been pulled. So it might be necessary to go back a little

bit. Find some of those that didn't pull right and pull them and then just close

up your little circle and that will be one end. You don't have to make a knot

right now, just pull it nice and tight as close as it will get. We're gonna

fill it with whatever you like to use for like your stuff animals or pillows

or whatever. In my case I use some real cheap poly-fil and it works good. Now

just make sure that you close both sides. You don't have to stuff it don't

make it you know like really,really tough.

It just needs enough to look puffy. Then make sure that you've tightened and

closed those two sides. You don't need to make a knot,

just make sure that they're closed. Then find a nice blunt needle. In my case, I've

really grown to like the little metal needles. This one is from Lion Brand. You

can use the one that comes with your looms. I don't recommend it. You really

are going to need a needle with some strength because you're going to go

through that poly-fil all the way to the other end. Then you want to pull on

it because that's what's going to give the flower that puffy look. Now find one

of the sections where you did the purl stitching. Right here you can tell

because it's more open and the other one. You're going to take your needle and

you're going to bring it in and out. You're gonna like weave it into that

section so in and out, in and out, through the stitches and pull because we want to

push those inward and almost like away from the knitted section. So once you've

got all the way back, pull on your yarn on your working yarn and then you're

finding the next row where you did purl stitches. Do the same thing you're

weaving in and out of the stitches on that section of the fabric. Pull on

it again, bring it back to the middle and pull some more. As you can see it's

changing the flower. Put it back in through the middle. You're always feeding

through the middle and pulling on the yarn to tighten the working yarn.

Puff the flower. We want to go through every one of the purl sections

of the flower. In my case I think there was six. If have you have a higher peg count

then you might have more rows of purls. It really depends on the number of pegs .

Like I said I believe in my case there are six rows. So I did mark my

my loom but regardless you can tell the purl stitching from the knit stitches if

you're looking. They are just, you know wider and you can clearly see which

rows aren't the purl. When you're done it looks like this. You'll have your two

parts of your working yarn. You're gonna pull them and tighten and make a knot.

This is where you're making a knot and just gonna finish closing up the flower.

Here is where I put a button. That's my button. For that you are going to

need a needle that is appropriate to your button. When you're done you

basically just take that excess working yarn and you cut. Tada,

your little flower is done !

And, stay tuned for the next video where I'll show you how to do the little leaf

that's attached to the flower.

For more infomation >> LOOM KNITTING FLOWERS - Rib Stitch Puffy Flower Pattern Project on a Round Loom | Loomahat - Duration: 9:17.

-------------------------------------------

Mayorga cerca del segundo para Chivas - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Mayorga cerca del segundo para Chivas - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

DC's Legends of Tomorrow 3x05 Promo "Return of the Mack" (HD) Season 3 Episode 5 Promo - Duration: 0:21.

(screams)

Another vampire victim.

We're gonna need vampire bait.

Did you hear that?

(screams) Kill it!

Bodies drained of blood.

There's no such thing as vampires.

Astonishing.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow all new next Tuesday at 9/8c on The CW.

For more infomation >> DC's Legends of Tomorrow 3x05 Promo "Return of the Mack" (HD) Season 3 Episode 5 Promo - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Chuyện về Ông Trùm Đất Cảng "Yêu" nhằm vợ bạn - Chuyện có thật - Duration: 11:28.

For more infomation >> Chuyện về Ông Trùm Đất Cảng "Yêu" nhằm vợ bạn - Chuyện có thật - Duration: 11:28.

-------------------------------------------

Satanismo de bandera falsa 1/2 por Pedro Bustamante - Duration: 52:50.

For more infomation >> Satanismo de bandera falsa 1/2 por Pedro Bustamante - Duration: 52:50.

-------------------------------------------

VOODOO GIRL Introduction - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> VOODOO GIRL Introduction - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

FREE Singapore Gourmet Popcorn Giveaway By The Kettle Gourmet At Raffles Place - Duration: 0:51.

The Kettle Gourmet - FREE Gourmet Popcorn Giveaway Event At Raffles Place (Singapore)

For more infomation >> FREE Singapore Gourmet Popcorn Giveaway By The Kettle Gourmet At Raffles Place - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Gentleman's Box Review - Halloween Edition - Duration: 7:17.

welcome back guys what's going on man what do we have here we have the

gentleman's box gentleman's box one of the top men's subscription services one

of my first that I've ever tried still going strong with the membership Santos

five is gonna save you five dollars off your first month and we're looking at

$25 a month I mean like for the price the quality everything you get in these

boxes it is super word that this is one of the boxes I recommend to a lot of

different you know a lot of people that ask me you know what's your favorite box

this is definitely look at them this is a comb looks like I need a knife maybe

this box will give you a nice gentlemen's knife but you get a lot of

things look on this desk right here I have a gentleman's box from another

issue you know from another month just a luggage tag you also get a subscription

to GQ right here this is the latest GQ like quarterly anniversary issue of the

Braun James on it you're getting a monthly subscription - GQ as well so for

25 dollars you're getting what's in the box which is way over 25 and then you're

also getting you know the GQ subscription which comes in handy you

know trying to you know figure your fashion style out or get some ideas this

is the way to go so for the month of October makes a lot of sense we have the

king of heart this magazine the the how-to guide the the style you know

instruction guide to this package so it has everything in this thing - the

prices how to wear the items which is really great because sometimes you know

you find these bucks because you're you know you want some accessories you might

not know how to wear them all the time this box shows you how to do it so

that's one thing that Jon's box does that nobody else does they pretty much

tell you what to do with these items which is you know which can be very

helpful and then like I said you have the pricing guide so this is October and

that is the king of har and then on here we have some nice promotional stuff

right here I'm guessing there may be some of this

skincare and they're really cool fun you know blood you know paper in here really

fun getting the moves so alright this is pretty funny

gentleman's box I like that a red balloon

you got a clown you got a clown on the front with a red balloon I did see the

movie is so this is this is a cool little fun touch to the box let me get

this you get this thing ready because I want us you guys know how much each item

is so these are some DB shoelaces they're black and white something like

this you know I guess you can add to a nice black shoe on here it shows with

some black shoes I just wanted to get the pricing for you so these are right

at $10 DB and it also says complementing colors black white grey obviously if you

see how it looks with the with the black shoes it looks nice I mean it'll

definitely switch it up you know you can switch it up switch the laces up and

then you get a tie and this is from Lord of the ties called may 100% kind is

thick it's kind of like a thick feel to it it's a little heavier $30 tie about

right this is actually it's probably $30 tires kind of a low price when it comes

to ties so that is another item right there that's two items I'm guessing the

red balloon doesn't have a price value to it but I'm gonna scare my kids maybe

and I'm really glad because I don't have suspenders I don't really have a nice

pair of suspenders and these are really nice a good quality they look let's open

this box up these are also from DV and I would assume that this is at least 2530

dollars these are probably that $60 now I told you you know this whole box is

pretty much black grey and whites cuz and then you also have that red pop with

with it balloon but you're not gonna bring that with you but these are some

nice Oh

all right so these are some really nice and they also come with white buttons

I'm not a hundred percent sure why but oh okay I think you might need them but

look at these suspenders these are really nice you got the leather you know

logo right there the straps are good material and then you also have the

leather straps here with the with the clips I mean these are really really

nice this is what they look like right here if I can keep show you guys a

picture of what they would you know what the outfit would look like there you go

that is nice it's a really good quality I've bought in I think I've bought some

awesome plain black suspenders from like a hmm and they're really cheap you can

tell they're cheap I've never even worn them but these right here look really

nice and I'd want to wear these and you know I like that style once in a while I

wouldn't mind wearing some nice some nice suspenders

so gentleman's box I'm really happy you got you put some suspenders in this box

and then keep it simple socks some bowtie has bowtie --gray black and white

different color grades these are 80% cotton and 70 percent

polyester keep it simple socks I've gotten socks for them before comfortable

can't go wrong so you guys already see the the value I've gotten in this box

for October is great because the suspenders are 60 socks are or I don't

even know I didn't tell you guys how much the socks are but we're I'm

guessing around twelve yeah twelve dollars for simple socks I actually did

a review on keep it simple socks just just the branch you can go check that

video out to you know great socks I think they have a subscription model but

$12 $30 for the time $10 for the laces so it also has the suspenders life so

maybe could you read that little article it says know when to use clips versus

button so that's what the buttons are for never wear a belt with suspenders

it's just giving you pretty much how to wear suspenders so you might get his

package and never had or suspenders don't know what to do but

they help you out so that is gentleman's box of October

Santos five will save you five dollars off your first month so if you have

never tried it you can try this on for $20 I'll leave the link down below

highly recommended if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me

guys thank you have a good one

Thirteen's is too small my this has been the brains

and your brother's lie and already

For more infomation >> Gentleman's Box Review - Halloween Edition - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

EP3.5 : Loha Prasat - Wat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara - Duration: 2:54.

The metal castle or Wat Rachanaddaram Worrawiharn is located near Rachadamnoen and Mahachai

road as it looks very elegant and outstanding itself.

If anyone passes by at night, you will experience the lightings and decorations on it which

is way more beautiful.

This castle is the first and only one in Thailand.

It is also in the third rank of the world although the rest are already gone with time.

This metal castle in Thailand was built in the sixth reign, when the king had big passion

in Buddhism.

Therefore, the castle has so many sacred ceremonies set up in.

The castle has already been renovated several times.

There are 4 floors and 37 castle-tops that represent the 37 Buddhist principles called

"Pra Po tiPuk Kiya Dham"

On the first level, you can attend the exhibition that costs no money!

There are both Thai and English language provided with the delicate information about the castle.

Moreover, you can use the area for meditation and prayers.

Which means the place has to always be remained quiet and peaceful.

Within the place, there will be labels that indicate certain activities to do in any areas.

Be it meditating or reading spots.

Every area is divided into sections.

On the

top of the castle is the best vantage point for a good view.

The opening time is 9am to 5 pm every day.

The metal castle is not only the one in the world, but also a very precious Buddhist heritage.

Coming to Bangkok soon?

Mark this place to visit!

For more infomation >> EP3.5 : Loha Prasat - Wat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Satanismo de bandera falsa 2/2 por Pedro Bustamante - Duration: 38:16.

For more infomation >> Satanismo de bandera falsa 2/2 por Pedro Bustamante - Duration: 38:16.

-------------------------------------------

This Game SOCKS - Resident Evil 6 - Duration: 2:07.

If you're one of the social outcasts that daydream about a Zombie Apocalypse like World War Z

and to be one of the few survivors that exterminate the undead

let me tell you that you will end up like a black guy in an 80's Horror Film

You don't live in a redneck neighborhood of Texas where you can bet guns and ammo in every box found on the street

and if you think that you'll sock 'em with a machete, stick that fantasy up yo' 455

You wouldn't last 5 minutes cutting down bad weed in the fields, now re-killing the re-animated...

RE6 is better than RE5 'cuz your partner actualy helps instead of getting in your way

unlike the previous companion who can't even kill a majini by herself

Oh! If you haven't played it, I'm sure it's because of the negative comments by users on Steam

They're those a-wholes that want their clacker whipped

all of 'em are are butthurt squakers 'cuz here they do die unlike their sissy games that play themselves

so they're a bunch of wang lovers, and their opinion doesn't count

and whoever says otherwise es topu

This Game SOCKS was brought to you by TexasDoesItBest, a Gamer YouTuber Let's Player that played Hide & Shriek for Halloween

Watch his other game videos about trending titles like PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and CupHead

Which wankers say that is hard ._.)

Link to his Channel on the Description Below. Subscribe!

If you don't Subscribe, for Halloween you'll dress up as trap

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét