Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 31 2017

Hey there!

What's going on guys?!

Today I'm sharing with you 10 Trending Minecraft Skins!

These are some of the Top 10 Minecraft Skins on NameMC.com and PlanetMinecraft.

These skins were all found on the Trending skins page on NameMC and PlanetMinecraft.

These are not the top 10 trending skins on the sites but rather 10 skins that I saw on

the trending pages that I wanted to share with you.

I decided this week to add skins from both sites.

I may do that from now on since I use both sites quite often.

But yeah, add me as a friend on NameMC...

And I hope you enjoy watching this video!

*Music*

We will start of with a skin, as the skin creator, of whom I'm not going to attempt

to prounounce their name, calls a Strange Dreams skin.

You may find that in this video there will be

multiple times I mention the Urban Legends skin content on PlanetMinecraft.

That's because many of the trending skins were created to go into that contest.

Basically the contest wanted people to make skins based

on like paranormal, mythological, and just like creature type skins.

Ya know, Urban legends.

This skin here, the skin creator says, represents a trippy dream world.

So you may see this type of person, thing, or creature within a dream world.

So, uh, you may actually think that this would be a skin that could fit into the whole Urban

Legends skin contenst thing... but it's actually not.

I mean, it's basically an inside out Jack-O-Lantern if you really

want to look at it like that.

Or an inside out smiley face, a creepy smiley face at that.

But yeah, I found this skin as the number 33 trending skin on NameMC.

If you've watched my previous trending skins videos you've probably just seen random skins

like this pop up.

I just always feel the need to add something like this into the video.

Plus it's trending right now so it fits the theme of the video.

It's being used by 94 known profiles so it's popular.

The next skin is the second skin on this video from NameMC.

When I found this skin it was the number 9 trending skin on NameMC.

Also, at the time I found it, it had been used by 128 known profiles on the site.

It was found on SenpaiTeddy's profile.

So yeah, it is quite popular.

As you can see, the skin is an Alex model skin.

I personally like Alex model skins.

I know there's a fair ammount of people who don't like it and a fair ammount of people

who do but I like Alex skins, personally.

I mean, I guess the main thing to mention about this skin

is the green hat or hood that the skin has on featuring that face on it.

Quite ammusing, I'd say.

I suppose we have another ammusing skin here.

Again, a skin that I found on NameMC, this skin was used by 23 known profiles and was

the number 27 trending skin on the site.

It was found on Dekishaa_'s profile.

This skin takes a lot of typical things from skins and adds it into one skin.

For example, the suit.

How many Minecraft skins have you seen that have suits?

Secondly, of course, the grass and dirt block texture.

There are plenty of people who use Minecraft texture skins as camoflauge skins.

I actually made a video featuring camo skins before.

Also, the sunglasses.

Sunglasses have always been a popular feature in Minecraft skins.

And finally, the mouth.

That ever so popular mouth was added to this skin.

We're now back into the Urban Legends Skin contest with this skin here.

This skin was created by Noobator on PlanetMinecraft.

I like featuring skins from contests because they usually have a description that helps

the skin have a story around it.

This skin creator says that this skin is "a true horror in any sane pair of eyes."

The skin "represents fear's relentless grip on all

that we understand, and how it encompasses the things we don't."

As you can see, the skin takes on a bit of an odd texture

and just an odd design as a whole.

You'll see eyeballs and other different pictures and design throughout the skin to create a

skin named Unwanted Flesh, or Fear.

So now with this skin, we're heading in a completely different direction.

The last skin was meant to be a bit scary.

It was meant to be a bit odd.

It wasn't meant to be anything normal that you'd expect to see.

This skin, well, it's exactly the opposite of that.

This skin was created by Stella and it's simply called Adidas.

Stella said in the description that this was just a random

request and that she's like bored.

I don't know, this is a skin that you'd probably more-so expect to see somebody using in

Minecraft.

Especially if they're looking to wear a skin that looks like them or features clothes that

they'd typically wear or whatever.

Not quite the same concept as the previous skin, I'd say.

This skin is The Monster Inside.

As you can guess, this skin was created fro the Urban Legends skin content.

Created by PlanetMinecraft user Havingfun_ISKEY, this skin

does have story but without readin the story, I'll tell you what my first thoughts were

based off of the name and the skin design.

The skin shows a man that is split in two.

One side is his typical self.

The other side, well, that's the monster inside.

The monster can't make it's way fully out but it's always within and it does show itself

from time to time.

At least, that's how I interpreted the skin.

I'll let you read what the skin creator's story about the skin though.

Definitely check it out, it's pretty interesting.

With Halloween being today, or tomorrow, not sure when I'll get this video done but yeah.

Anyways, It's Halloween time so there's obviously been a lot of Halloween skins

that are trending.

You've seen that in the past few trending skins videos that I've created.

They all have had at least one Halloween skin featured.

This skin was made for Halloween.

It's a Tryrannosaurus rex skin... but it's totally not un-dead, as the name of the skin

says.

But yeah, the skin-creator created this skin for Halloween.

Everyone needs their own Halloween skin for this time of year if you ask me.

I mean, I have one on.

It's a pumpkin face and it's very adorable and it's very creative.

Just go a long with it please.

Just...

Just let me be happy about it.

Speaking of Halloween skins, here is an orange colored skin.

Now, I'm not sure if it's meant to be a Halloween skin but it certainly fits the color of Halloween..

because, well, orange.

This skin was created by Cherriy on PlanetMinecraft and it actually has two versions because the

skin creator loved the hair that was on the skin.

I actually like the hair too.

It's a bit different than, like, usual hair on skins.

So that's just an interesting addition to the skin.

In the 4 days it has been up on PlanetMinecraft, this skin has already had 412 views and 112

downloads.

That's quite a lot of downloads for only 4 days so it's a pretty well-recieved and well-liked

skin.

To finish off we have a skin that I found as the number 4 trending skin on NameMC.

This skin is an all black skin with rainbow outlines and highlights or whatever you want

to call that.

The features of the skin are rainbow like the eyes and the small design on the body

of the skin.

There's not a ton for my to say about the skin other than I

understand why so many people are using it.

There are 50 known profiles on NameMC using this skin and I mean, it's just one of those

skins that people like to use.

It was found on Koblax's profile and, well, it's

a pretty cool skin.

I really like that it has a rainbow theme.

The skin just looks really cool.

I really like it.

As simple as it is, it's still fairly creative.

So yeah, that's gonna do it for me guys!

Thank you all so much for watching!

As I've said plenty of times, these skins were all found on NameMC PlanetMinecraft.

I can't say where the original source for the NameMC skins

are because I found them on that site so I'm not sure if those are the skin creators or

not but I'll leave the links to the skins in the description so you can find the

skins both from NameMC and from PlanetMinecraft.

If you want to friend me on NameMC, plaese feel free.

I accept all friend requests on there.

All you have to do to use the skins, is just click the "Apply" button on NameMC or the

"Change My Minecraft Skin" button on PlanetMinecraft to bring

them to your Minecraft profile and yeah, i think you can figure it out.

If you haven't already and you want to see more videos from me or want to be notified

when I upload, please consider clicking subscribe, clicking

the bell, and turning on notifications so you never miss an upload!

Clicking the like button doesn't hurt either!

That's gonna do it for me guys!

Thanks for watching!

I'm outta here!

See ya!

For more infomation >> 10 TRENDING MINECRAFT SKINS! (Top Minecraft Skins - Java, PC, Better Together) - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

The Key to Happiness & Why Expectations Are Bad (How to be Happy) - Duration: 4:31.

Expectations...

You don't know it yet but expectations are the core cause of almost all of the sadness

and grief you've ever experienced.

And not having them, in my opinion, is the key to happiness.

If I think about it, everything that has made me sad in my whole life comes down to having

high expectations about something that didn't end up going as well as I'd hoped.

Even today, there was this person I was hoping to talk to, I was even drawing out the conversation

on my head, all topics, the jokes.

I was expecting to find that person, odds were that I would.

Lucky me, I didn't.

But the sheer fact that I was expecting something more than what actually happened made me sad

for the rest of the day.

I'm sure you can relate.

Well, not to the story I just told- only me is that dumb- but to having expectations that

didn't get fulfilled.

It doesn't even make sense from a logical viewpoint.

Why on earth would you have high expectations in the first place?

Let's say you're going to this party and you have extremely high expectations for it-

you think you're going to have the time of your life.

Naturally, the only way you're getting out of there happy is if the party surpasses your

expectations.

If it falls short, even for the tiniest amount, you're getting out of there disappointed

and sad.

Because you're expecting it to be a complete 9 out of 10, the party only has a very small

margin to work with if it wants to surpass your expectations.

In this case, there's a 90% chance that you're leaving disappointed and a 10% chance

that you'll be happy.

Had you entered the party expecting it to be complete dog shit, you would have been

happy with almost any outcome.

So, what's the key to happiness?

It's safe to say that if you want a better life, you have to stop thinking about the

future.

As I said before, trying to predict how things will go in the future causes nothing but grief.

But it's what we do.

If you ask me where I'll be in 30 years, I'd probably say I wanted a nice house,

and a good job – I'm not gonna say a nice family and kids because at this point I'm

lucky if I get to be a cool uncle.

These are expectations, if I fall short in any of those, I won't be happy.

Not having expectations is what makes some things endure.

This channel is my biggest example: for 2 years, I was nothing but a microbe.

I was watching every small channel around me quit.

Every single one.

There's not a channel that started at the same time as me that is still alive.

Because those guys came to YouTube with high expectations, and eventually quit.

I, however, never expected anything.

I never cared and that's why I'm still here.

Don't believe me?

I made a video about that years ago, I wasn't aware at the time.

But it reflects everything I said here.

In short, if you want to be happy, don't think about what's going to happen.

Maybe that's why children are so happy, because they only live the moment.

Having expectations about your future is a recipe for disappointment.

So, next time you wake up, tell yourself you're going to have the worst day, nothing is going

to go your way.

I guarantee you that day you'll be happy.

For more infomation >> The Key to Happiness & Why Expectations Are Bad (How to be Happy) - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 SCARIEST Trick-Or-Treat Stories - Duration: 7:51.

Hello!

Welcome back to Most Amazing Top 10!

I am Rebecca Felgate and today we are talking the Top 10 Scariest Trick or Treat Stories!

Before We get into this video, I want to remind you that we have a Patreon and if you guys

want to support us there, we have lots of things to offer you in return, including access

to behind the scenes footage….where you will quickly see that this mask is pretty

much an accurate representation of what Danny looks like without makeup.

Just joking…Danny…you know you are a natural beauty!

Unlike me emerging from this sweat fest of a mask!

…. Okay… let's get in to this list… which ranges from Scary to outright awful.

10 - Halloween Flasher Urrrm…nothing says scary like your neighbourhood

pervert….

I guess this is a big worry when parents let their knock on doors alone.

In 2013, John Vowels of Deltona was arrested after several reports of him flashing young

children.

He would answer the door to trick or treaters wearing a loosely tied robe that exposed his

genitals.

He is the only creep to have flashed kids either, the same thing has happened in many

countries, including Lancashire in England, when a man answered his door fully nude to

children.

Ew.

Nude creeps…scarier than any Halloween costume.

9 - Candy Thieves Kids already get free sweets on Halloween,

so those that turn to petty robbery are just outright greedy.

In 2011, five teenagers from Dale City in Virginia, aged between 15 and 19, terrorised

trick or treaters, demanding they give them their candy.

When treaters refused, they threatened them with a gun and attacked the trick or treaters.

Luckily, they were later arrested.

8 - Snickers Stabber In the year 2000, a man named James Joseph

Smith stuck needles in Snickers Bars he handed on Halloween, one of which stabbed a teenager

in the mouth, although it was not serious.

None the less, as several children had been given needled laced snickers bars, the police

investigated and charged smith with adulterating a substance with intent to cause death, harm

or illness.

Unfortunately he isn't the only candy stabber, on Halloween of 2016, a nail was found stuck

in a snickers in Coldwater, Michigan.

I guess how much can you trust strangers?

7 –Girl Shot Because She was Mistaken For A Skunk

An 8 year old girl was enjoying a Halloween party and some fun trick or treat times when

she was shot by a relative who mistook her for a skunk.

Unsurprisingly this happened in the USA, and the girl was flown 30 miles away from her

home to a hospital in Pittsburgh.

She had been dressed in black and white Halloween costume and was shot by her cousin who mistook

her for the small mammal.

I have no idea how, as 8 year olds are significantly bigger than skunks, but it happened.

She was in a very serious condition, but news reports suggested she pulled through.

6 - East Coast Rapist In 2009, three teenage girls were out trick

or treating in Woodbridge, Virginia, when they unknowingly came across the East Coast

rapist.

Aaron Thomas spotted the girls out walking with a bag of candy in the rain.

He used a fake gun to force the girls behind a shop, and ordered them to lay down in a

line, when he took them to the woods to rape them.

One of the girls managed to text her mum to say that a man was raping her friend in the

woods behind the CVS and she should call 9/11.

Luckily the police came but Thomas got away.

He was caught two years later and linked to at least 13 other rapes.

He was sentences to 6 life sentences plus 80 years.

5 - The Candy Man For those of you that watched our video about

Halloween Deaths, you will have already heard of this man.

The Candy Man was the name given to killer dad, Ronald O'Bryan, who gave cyanide laced

Pixy Stix to his children and three other kids in the neighbourhood as they went trick

or treating on Halloween in the 1970s.

His son died of cyanide poisoning, however the other kids managed to avoid the candy.

The reason he poisoned the candy, it seems, was to claim life insurance off his children

to cover his debts.

He was killed by lethal injection in 1984.

Unfortunately for the victim at number 4 they did not pull through, we have the murder of

a 12 year old boy.

In Halloween of 2008, a 12 year old boy suffered from a fatal shot to the head as he and his

family were gunned down with 30 rounds of an assault rifle as they knocked in Quentin

Patrick's door in Sumter SC.

The family were out trick or treating, but the paranoid ex convict thought they were

trying to rob and or shoot him.

12 year old TJ Darrisaw was with his 9 year old brother and his dad, who were also injured.

His mother and toddler younger brother were not harmed as they stayed in the car nearby.

County Councilman Charles Edens said "It's going to put a dampening on Halloween"…urm…ya

think?

Another kid shot for no reason on Halloween, we have the murder of Tony Bagley at number

three 7 Year old Tony Bagley was dressed as a skeleton

as he went out trick or treating with his family in 1994.

Sadly as he walked excitedly ahead of his family, a man wearing a hood ran into the

street, opened fire then got away in a waiting car.

Tony' s sister required surgery following the attack and his aunt was shot in the leg,

and his mother in the chest.

All of the females survived by Tony died later in hospital.

The killer was never found and the case is unsolved.

2 - Trick or Treat Murder In 1957 Peter and Betty Fabiano were about

to go to bed on Halloween night when the doorbell rang.

Despite thinking it was a little late for trick or treaters, Peter opened the door with

his bowl of candy and was met with a masked woman and a paper bag.

Betty heard a shot and a screech of tires and found her husband lying in a pool of blood.

He died on the way to hospital, and Betty had no idea how to explain the crime, other

than trick or treaters showed up and shot her husband.

Eventually it turned out, a jealous friend by the name of Joan Rabel had convinced her

lover, Goldyne Pizer, to shoot Betty's husband.

Pizer and Rabel called Peter evil and vile…after Pizer had killed Peter Fabiano, Rabel hoped

she would win the affections of Betty, telling Pizer to forget her, which is how the whole

seam became unravelled.

1 - The Halloween Killer.

9 year old Lisa French was dressed as a hobo when she was out trick or treating without

her parents on Halloween night of 1973.

She knocked on her neighbour, Gerald Turner's door and he invited her in.

In his confession he recalls the look of fear in her eyes as he shut the door behind her.

Lisa French never returned home and her parents raised the alarm, she was later found dead

on nearby farmland.

Eventually Turner admitted to raping and strangling the young girl and received a 38 prison sentence.

At the time of the murder, he was already accused of molesting another young girl.

One glimmer of light to come from the horrible proceedings were that law changes were made

to keep sexual predators in jail until they are deemed safe to society.

Wow…so that was a sad list …..stay safe while trick or treating and make sure you

have an adult with you…or maybe pepper spray.

For more infomation >> Top 10 SCARIEST Trick-Or-Treat Stories - Duration: 7:51.

-------------------------------------------

Jack Attack | Short Horror Film | Crypt TV - Duration: 4:46.

(knife sharpening)

(barking)

(cutting)

- Do pumpkins feel pain?

- Of course not.

(light music)

- Like that lobster my dad threw

in the boiling water that time?

- Okay.

So why don't you scoop out the insides.

- Brains.

- Good.

Watch your hands.

(slicing)

So why don't you grab me that candle over there.

Voila.

- Wow.

(rusty door opening)

(sizzling, crackling)

(whispering sounds)

(children laughing)

Close your eyes.

- They're closed.

(creepy music)

- Okay, now

- Aw.

- It's supposed to scare you.

- I'm terrified.

Do you want a pumpkin seed?

Don't honey, he'll choke.

(glass shatters)

(gagging)

(water flowing)

Okay.

Cough, cough, Jack cough.

(dog barks)

(gagging)

(coughing)

(barking)

Jack?

(metal clanging)

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

Your mom's gonna kill me.

Okay.

(barking)

Shut up Oscar!

(breathing heavily)

Okay.

(groaning)

What the?

Jack?

(gurgling)

Breathe Jack.

(suspenseful music)

(barking)

(growling)

(gasps)

(barking)

(thud)

Jack!

(screams)

(blood gushing)

(guts exploding)

(light music)

(hissing)

- [Man In The Background] Trick or treat

(children laughing)

(creepy music)

For more infomation >> Jack Attack | Short Horror Film | Crypt TV - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

FULL FACE USING ONLY BLUE EYESHADOW! - Duration: 4:43.

who is she

Full face using only blue eyeshadow

Hashtag Zoe

hey guys it's Hashtag Zoe, welcome back to my channel. so for today's video i'm gonna

be doing full face using all blue eye shadow can't wait. so all the experts

that tell you how to get more views and more subscribers on youtube say to do

what's trending so I did that and I looked on the trending page and I found

the best video I could find on the trending page

Thank You Colleen ballinger, you're a G and so I decided to do my own version of full

face using all blue eye shadows so without further ado let's go ahead and

get started with the video so for foundation I decided to use this blue

eye shadow this is um blue eye shadow from Maybelline I ripped off the tag

so um so it comes with this really nice applicator that I'm definitely not going

to use I'm going to use a foundation brush and OH

this is why I brush looks like right now so honestly this pigmentation is great

go Maybelline of course you have to blend it to your neck because then you

don't want people to know that this isn't your arms foundation shape

see so on this time my face I kind of look like a smurf

but then in zone and I'm so Smurf felt like I'm still don't like I'm still

smart you know okay now I'm just gonna go ahead and do my foundation on the

other side my face and I'll be right back

so now I'm gonna move on to contour and I'm gonna be using this blue and this

NYX you are in also comes with the crappy applicator use that I'm just can

use this contour brush and we're gonna see what happens obviously you need a

sharper jawline see you can't even tell that I did anything like it just looks

so natural right

and of course you need to get your forehead because you know on a huge blue

forehead that is not the goal and a thing just for fun I'm gonna do some

nose contouring Wow honestly Kim Kardashian who can do some

contour under the lip to make my lips look a little bigger

I look like, finding Dory, I am Dory. do you see so now I'm going to be applying this really

dark blue eye shadow with my finger to my eye

I never know for like this smokey eye

definitely not even I'm gonna try to make it even like I actually want this

full of good jokes so I think I've decided to audition it for the Blue Man Group

um call me I also think that I should audition for the role of the

avatar like the blue people avatar because my name is Zoe and Zoe Saldana

played the actual Avatar and like you know if you guys need to make a part two

about movie if there's not already part two then I'm your girl or blueberry

whatever you think this sure so I think for my lipstick I'm gonna use the same

thing I did for my eyes I think an artist

okay guys thanks so much for watching comment down below something that's blue

other than my face and I will see you guys in the next video happy Halloween

bye

full face using only blue eyeshadow

hashtag zoe

For more infomation >> FULL FACE USING ONLY BLUE EYESHADOW! - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Trance Formación de América 3/5 por Pedro Bustamante - Duration: 56:29.

For more infomation >> Trance Formación de América 3/5 por Pedro Bustamante - Duration: 56:29.

-------------------------------------------

LED Hula Hoop Photography Tutorial - Duration: 1:00.

Welcome!

This is a quick tutorial

about how to take pictures

of those brightly-lit

hula hoops at night.

You should be able to get great

pictures on your first night

out, as long as you follow

a few simple guidelines.

You'll want to put the camera

on a tripod that has a

moving head

because you're going to want to

pan the camera, which is

moving it back and forth

and you're going to want to

tilt the camera, which is

moving it up and down

Use a zoom lens if you have one

because you'll want to be able

to zoom in and out.

Your shutter speed should be

set to "Bulb."

That lets you hold the shutter

down as long as you need to

to get the shot.

It really helps to have a

remote shutter, otherwise just

place your finger on the shutter

button until you've completed

your shot.

You'll want to keep your ISO

at 100.

On my camera, the

minimum ISO setting is 200,

rather than 100, so my aperture

is going to be set a little bit

wider than perhaps

yours might be.

I'd recommend setting your

camera at F 11 to start with,

and then move it up and

down, depending on the

available light, and how your

pictures are coming out.

Thanks for watching and

if you have any questions

please leave them in the

comments below.

Happy shooting!

For more infomation >> LED Hula Hoop Photography Tutorial - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Make your Content and Keywords WORK for you! - Duration: 5:28.

Greg, here, from mtek.

This week, let's talk content.

Greg, here, from mtek digital with this week's SEO tip.

Two tips in one this week, how about that?

Tip #1: Write more content.

SEO is based on serving the needs of your users and providing the content that your

users are looking for.

The best way to do that is to make sure you've got content that actually speaks to those

needs.

If you do landscaping, you need to have pages that talk about the questions that you would

typically get from a potential customer: What days you operate, what kinds of services you

provide.

But following the tips that we gave you last week, you need to be specific.

Have a page that's dedicated to the types of services that you offer.

So pick a service, whether that be your cutting service or your treatment, fertilization,

whatever it happens to be.

Create a whole page that talks about that and talks about answers to the typical questions

you receive on a phone call or in person.

Next week, write another page of content talking about another one of those topics.

Creating a wealth of content on a website is not about doing it all today; it's about

doing it over time and creating a long-term vault of information that your customers can

draw on, or your potential customers can draw on.

That also means your potential clients.

You can't market to everybody at the same time, so think about the 80/20 rule.

80% of the people want 20% of what you're offering, so focus on that 20%.

Focus on what the masses want and is very specific, and then broaden out.

More pages, more content, means more potential visitors.

Which brings us to the second point, and that is key words and key words density.

Who are you talking to?

It doesn't seem like a difficult question to answer but if you look at a lot of content

on the internet, it's surprisingly complicated.

Most websites write their page content like a brochure.

They use marketing phrases.

They use tag lines.

They use catch phrases.

They use "Best in the Business."

They use "Highest Ratings in Town."

But that doesn't tell anybody anything about your work or the quality of your work, or

the type of work you do.

So focus that content using key words that are relevant to your customers.

You don't want to use the language that's on your brochure.

That means they've already talked to you; they already know who you are and you've

handed them something that gives them more detail.

When we're talking about search, you need to capture that person first.

When someone goes to the internet to search for a plumber, they don't look for "Best

Plumber in the West."

They look for: "Plumber <my city>" or "24 hour plumber <my city>."

That's the information that's important to them.

Focus your content and your key words around what those searches look like.

If you need a hint, go to Google.

Put yourself in their shoes, and type in a search that says, "24 hour plumber" and

see what Google's recommended or suggested searches are.

Those are actually the most frequently used search terms that follow the pattern.

By playing with that you can get a good idea of what people are actually searching for.

Take those terms, those phrases, and find a way to integrate those into your content.

By key-wording your content … That means putting it in your page title, putting it

in the URL if you can, and the page name or the article name on your website.

Put it in the Heading 1 tag that we talked about in our previous tip.

Use that in the content of the first paragraph somewhere.

You don't want to use them over and over and over again.

We don't want to abuse those key words.

So find two or three phrases that really best describe what you're offering from the customer's

perspective and then use those few terms two or three times each over the course of a 600

or an 800 word page.

You are going to get the best possible density without going over the top.

Google will penalize you if you use too many key words.

They get it.

They've seen it before, and they will filter it out, because if all you're doing is throwing

key words into the mix, you're not necessarily answering their question.

So use those key words, but deliver the answer.

Deliver the value for the content that you've provided and the key words you've provided,

and that content will stand out—and probably bring your page up higher on the search results.

That's this week's tip: Content and key words.

Thanks for watching!

It's Greg, from mtek.

For more infomation >> Make your Content and Keywords WORK for you! - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Trance Formación de América 2/5 por Pedro Bustamante - Duration: 40:02.

For more infomation >> Trance Formación de América 2/5 por Pedro Bustamante - Duration: 40:02.

-------------------------------------------

How to Roast a Chicken - Duration: 9:20.

anybody can have a YouTube show only put stuff in the butt that you're not gonna

eat eh you know that place hi everybody my name's Alex Napoli and this is health by

Napoli this show where we only cook healthy

food that doesn't suck what I'm working with today it chicken onion lemon

miscellaneous herbs butter and aluminum free baking powder so naturally I'm gonna be

roasting a chicken roasting a chicken is super easy it's so delicious

lets do it this is a really big chicken when you're buying a chicken what you

want to make sure is that it's organic you want to make sure that it's free

range you want to make sure that this chicken had a pretty decent life so make

sure you're always buying organic when it comes to meat please please please

please and what you want to do before you

start getting in here you really need to check the label because you need to know

how many pounds this chicken is this is five pounds even five I can remember that we need to get in here

there's obviously some blood and some goo and some yuck so you really want to do this in

the sink welcome okay so I've got my chicken in the thing

i'm gonna take a pair of kitchen scissors and i'm just gonna get into it

you're gonna want to keep these giblets because that when we make our stock

later you can use them in there you don't want it rinse it you just want to

Pat it dry so really just take the paper towel and get it dry now back to our pan

so you want the chicken to dry out a little bit so I'm just gonna put this

aside while I've put together what I'm gonna be layering on here so I'd like to

do this in the mortar and pestle you can do it however you want so I'm taking my

fresh herbs this some very dry rosemary that smells good I've got some

oregano that was thyme this is oregano it doesn't really matter what you use these are

just kind of classically chicken flavors so I've got all my fresh herbs I feel like these

all go really well with chicken pestle wait mortar pestle , pestle mortar? smash it you could do this in a little blender if you wanted

like a bullet is just kind of fun and old school now you've reached this kind of like paste

like consistency and everything's just well combined and kind of crushed up so

now we're gonna add in some salt a healthy amount of salt about a teaspoon

of this baking powder so the reason for this if you watched my recipe chicken wings

you'll know that baking powder helps crisp the skin up of the chicken if you

don't want out it you don't have to but it just really helps give that crispy

skin that you're looking for now let's add the butter just what butter I had

left exact measurements hard butter is my like pet peeve in life if I go to a

restaurant and you serve me bread with hard frozen butter that literally just

came out of the deep freeze you're getting like a three star them Yelp

reviews that's how you lose stars for me alright we got our super herby butter don't judge me okay I'm gonna

take an onion slice off the bottom slice off the root at the top take off the

skin I'm just gonna place this into big chunks we're not actually gonna be

eating this now we're gonna put those chunks underneath the chicken okay

very important that you want to cook your chicken breast side up or else your

breast meat it's gonna be totally weird when it's done cooking so just take these

onions and just layer them below really we're just making a little bit of a bed

or the chicken to lay on it gives a little bit

room for the drippings to kind of fall on a not just stay like on the chicken

into the cavity where we took the giblets from I'm just gonna cut up a

lemon and an onion again you do not have to be precise here none of this is gonna get

eaten but technically you don't actually want to stuff a bird anymore you don't

want to put something inside a bird because chicken are very easily

contaminated with salmonella and the inside cavity doesn't get as hot as the

rest of the bird so you might have drippings that have salmonella in them

dripping into the dressing or the stuffing and then it never gets hot

enough inside there to kill it is that a life lesson it sounded really deep we're

gonna take all this lemon and onion and just get it in it's kind of nice if you

kind of squeeze it a little bit in there like really pack it in cause that's

gonna release some of the lemon juice before it's even started cooking which is nice

we got our butt stuffed real good here wash the hands so this is called cooking twine

butcher's twine what we're gonna do is just kind of tress up the legs of our

chicken here I'm gonna take it kind of around the front so you're dropping it

at the front you're catching the wing the little winglet and then you're

coming down and around do it just tress this bad boy up that's as good as it's

gonna get technically you don't have to do this if you don't want to tress up

your chicken it's really not a big deal don't worry about oh sugar sucks that was

like my non curse word mixed with my curse word so it made it kind of

irrelevant to say sugar because I said fck anyways so a bird is like packed in here

now we're gonna cover it our delicious herb butter get in here and

like my massage your chicken

this is like a pretty intimate moment

*singing - if you can call that singing*

that's how this makes me feel really you want this bird covered in delicious herb butter perfect perfect

now the other thing you can do if you're very adventurous you can

lift the skin up and push lumps of butter between the skin and the meat so

we're gonna lift it up and we're just gonna like kind of move some chunks of

butter underneath the skin you'll notice that I've taken off all of my jewelry

because you do not want to be doing this with your expensive or inexpensive

jewelry okay so this chicken is ready to go into the oven you're gonna throw it

in the oven preheated to 450 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes then you're gonna keep

the door closed what were it to 350 and then do 20 minutes per pound you

literally don't have to do anything you don't have to baste it you don't have to

check on it keep the door closed and then we're gonna check on this in just

about two hours and we're back it's been about two hours so I'm gonna take the

chicken out of the oven and see how good it looks

safety first oh yeah all right this chicken looks amazing

let's check the temperature okay you want to check through the drumstick and

the breast but don't touch a bone we have 165 so

we're good so we're gonna cover this with aluminum foil and leave it for

another 10 minutes so the reason that you want to cover it and let it rest is

so that juices can redistribute that's what the

internet called it but really with any meat that you cook you want to let it

rest for a couple of minutes so that when you cut into it you don't just lose

all the juices okay guys so this is nothing time to chill out and rest

go let's get in here oh my god you're gonna be so happy cut off this

make-believe dress that may or may not have done anything at all and now I'm

going to show you this beautiful juicy breast that we're gonna dig into so a

good way to do is kind of just cut down into the middle and then you can

peel the whole breadth away and then cut down the side you can really smell the

lemon now that the cavities opened up that was easy one whole breast if you want to

see how to take apart this entire chicken and turn it into stock be sure

to watch my next video because I'm gonna show you how to do that but for now we

have this beautiful chicken breast and wings and I and drumsticks it's super

juicy it's really delicious you get the hint of all the herbs that

we put into here the skin is nice and crispy this is just the perfect chicken

so if you want to learn how to make this be sure to click below for the full

recipe and like comment and subscribe if you enjoy cooking with me today

hopefully it's helped you learn how to roast and delicious chicken alright see

you next time man

For more infomation >> How to Roast a Chicken - Duration: 9:20.

-------------------------------------------

It's Over! Anti-American NFL Just Hit With Their Most Devastating News Of The Season That Will End T - Duration: 5:16.

It's Over!

Anti-American NFL Just Hit With Their Most Devastating News Of The Season That Will End

The League.

The first 8 weeks of football season have left many Americans wondering what it would

take for the National Football League to get the message that America isn't happy with

them.

Despite the highly successful boycott of the league, due to many of its players kneeling

for the National Anthem, the league who has a history of nitpicking their player's every

action, still, won't stand up to the social justice warriors.

Thus far, the damage has been doled out by the former fans of the sport, and the league

has stood its ground and crossed its fingers that viewership would come back.

The latest blow being dealt to the league isn't one that's going to be easy to recover

from.

You see, there was always a chance that if the NFL and the networks that carry their

games pound us with this disrespect for long enough that a portion of the fans would just

give up the fight and go back to passive submission.

First off, they seem to have underestimated how personally America has taken the disrespect

toward our anthem and those who died to protect it.

Secondly, they didn't expect some of their allies to turn their backs in favor of keeping

a positive checking account balance.

The latest betrayal of the social justice warriors comes from an unlikely source.

According to the Conservative Tribune, ESPN is making sure they're under no obligation

to continue airing the underperforming football games in upcoming years.

ESPN's contract that is connected to their coverage of Monday Night Football is about

to expire, and experts think that they might not keep it in their line up of programming.

If they move forward without the Monday staple, it would be the first time in three decades

that they didn't broadcast NFL games.

"'With so much of ESPN's universe asunder, it's not outlandish now to entertain a previously

unthinkable prospect: Might ESPN elect to go without rights to NFL games after the expiration

of its eight-year deal for Monday Night Football in 2021?' asked James Andrew Miller in the

Reporter.

The journalist pointed out a few factors that make this decision plausible.

For one, ESPN has quietly and carefully changed its contracts with cable companies in a way

that sets the stage for an NFL pullout.

'There is no longer specific contract language that requires the cable giant to have NFL

games in order to earn its lofty (and industry-envied) subscriber fees, currently more than $7 per

household," The Hollywood Reporter explained.

In other words, the sports network seems to be actively preparing for a situation where

it won't be broadcasting full games."

If nothing up to this point was a good wakeup call for the NFL, this should do it.

Most of us probably take for granted that networks like ESPN will always show the football

games, but apparently, the dent in their bottom line has been so severe that they're making

plans to cut their losses.

The NFL boycott has most certainly been one of the main contributing factors to the decrease

in viewership, so the company is considering new options other than actually broadcasting

entire games.

The new plan is to just play some clips and chat about it, and the NFL is in such a state

that they're expected to accept:

Additionally, ESPN may be able to license highlight clips for commentary and replay

without having to shell out for full games.

'Can anyone imagine the NFL turning down an offer from ESPN of $300 or $400 million

for just those rights, even if ESPN didn't have game rights?

It's doubtful,' Miller admitted."

You might be wondering what exactly pushed the sports network leader over the edge to

change their format in such a huge way.

The answer is simple: a mass exodus.

ESPN is a subscription-based service that depends on people going out of their way to

want to watch their programming.

But lately, people have been going out of their way NOT to watch their programming.

In fact, according to Liberty Unyielding, they're losing subscribers to the tune of

1500 a day and they're ready to stop it:

"Effectively ESPN is tossing up a trial balloon letting Wall Street know they probably

can't afford to keep Monday Night Football rights past 2021 when its current deal expires,

but they're trying to make it seem as if this is their decision and it's a good thing

for the company.

And they're simultaneously letting Wall Street know that their business won't completely

collapse without the NFL either because, how convenient, their executives are geniuses

who negotiated language that protected them in case they couldn't afford the NFL.

Another way to put this would be as follows: ESPN's business is collapsing so rapidly

that they are now trying to figure out which would be more destructive — losing billions

on the NFL or losing billions in cable and satellite revenue because they don't have

the NFL."

Some may hate to say "I told you so" but I, unfortunately, am not one of those people.

It's about time those in broadcasting started to have a little respect for the values of

middle-class Americans.

They might think that the social justice warriors are the ones that need to be appeased, but

this protest has proved that they're not the ones that hold the purse strings, we are,

and we are the ones that they need to be listening to.

What do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> It's Over! Anti-American NFL Just Hit With Their Most Devastating News Of The Season That Will End T - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

10 Facts about McDonald's that You Never Knew - Duration: 3:32.

10 Facts about McDonald's that You Never Knew

For more infomation >> 10 Facts about McDonald's that You Never Knew - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Are Demons Real? - Duration: 4:42.

Halloween.

Carved pumpkins, spooky costumes, cold evenings, graveyards, ghosts , ghouls……demons...

tales of demonic and malevolent beings stem beyond hallows eve, but are these tales any

more than the stuff of myth and legend.

Hello and welcome back to Life's Biggest Questions, I am Rebecca Felgate and today

we are delving into the world of the paranormal as we ask "are demons real?"

Before we start this video I want to give you a moment to subscribe to our channel and

click that notification bell…if you don't…you may find that at midnight tonight, a slimy

demon creeps into your room and sucks out …… okay…look…none of that is going

to happen; just because somebody says or writes something that tugs at your superstitions,

doesn't mean it is real.

Think about that as we evaluate the reality of demons.

Many ancient religious texts, including the bible, describe unpleasant, wicked beasts

or spirits that have the ability to manipulate of possess, and the word general used is Demon.

But does demon mean a non-human presence from some kind of other realm, or does it simply

mean bad feeling?

Of course there will always be people who claim to have seen winged beasts or have been

possessed by malicious spirits, but then people claim to have been abducted by aliens or to

have seen ghost with their own eyes, while this may or may not be true, unfortunately

a person's first-hand experience or eye witness account is not proof.

When discussing demonic possession, is it possible to tell the difference between psychosis

and paranormal?

Many supposed possessions can be attributed to mental health issues.

We know more and more about the human brain than ever before, so we can discern issues

like schizophrenia or tourettes, whereas back when ancient religious books were written,

we could not.

A mentally ill person may believe they have the devil inside them, but from a scientifically

observable standpoint…they do not.

The brain is the most complex organ in the body, and mental disorders and hysteria can

make people feel and experience things that feel real to them, but aren't.

It's sad, at times its heart breaking, but knowing the cause can help a person receive

the proper treatmet.

Let's take the Salam Witch Trials of 1692 and 1963 as a case study, for example.

200 people were accused of witch craft, and 20 of them sentenced to death….why?

Well many at the time sad they had the devil or demons inside them.

Modern studies of the trial point to mass religious hysteria, or possibly ergot poisoning,

a LSD like fungus known to infect rye.

Did any of the people accused of demonic behaviour actually have evil living inside them, or,

more likely, is there a scientific explanation for the events that took place.

Some mental disorders, like addictions are often referred to as people demons.

For example, alcoholics or drug addicts often talk about their troubles as inner demons.

What led a person to drown their sorrows in whiskey?

Oh, their inner demons.

Inner demons is the excuse given to paths of poor decision making that comes from some

deep self-destructive cavern of our brains.

And to some degree, we all have them.

Body confidence issues, procrastination, the thing that draws us to bad partners even when

we know they aren't right for us.

It's quite normal to have a self-destructive streak, but does it mean there is a paranormal

presence with a direct line to the devil in us?

No. we should probably take more responsibility for our actions that that.

A lack of biblically termed demons, doesn't mean that there aren't bad people out there,

or even what we have come to term as evil in the world, but perhaps a deeper study of

the human brain has the answers we're looking for, rather than the paranormal.

So, are demons real….metaphorically, sure, but actually…..scientifically we are not

convinced….but of course, like Nessie and the sasquatch, like aliens and like angels,

there will always be people that believe and maybe they're right and one day there will

be proof.

A good questioner always remains open to evaluating new evidence.

Thanks for watching this spooky episode of Life's Biggest Questions.

Do you believe in demons, and if so, what is your experience or evidence?

Let's continue this discussion in the comments section below.

I am Rebecca Felgate, I'll catch you in the next video but for now, stay curious,

stay alert and never ever stop questioning.

Thanks for watching to the end of the video!

If you want to continue a spooky questioning binge, we have two videos above you may love….why

not watch our are ghosts real video and what if IT was real videos!

For more infomation >> Are Demons Real? - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

6 СУЩЕСТВ, КОТОРЫЕ МАСКИРУЮТСЯ ПОД ЛЮДЕЙ - Duration: 9:20.

For more infomation >> 6 СУЩЕСТВ, КОТОРЫЕ МАСКИРУЮТСЯ ПОД ЛЮДЕЙ - Duration: 9:20.

-------------------------------------------

Max Enhances Luxury With His Cherokee Trailhawk - Duration: 0:18.

My name is Max, I'm from Edmonton.

I just bought this brand new Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk

from Matt and St. Albert Dodge

and I am so ecstatic right now.

For more infomation >> Max Enhances Luxury With His Cherokee Trailhawk - Duration: 0:18.

-------------------------------------------

FLUFFY SLIME With a Mixer Machine - A Slime Making Machine - Duration: 6:44.

WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> FLUFFY SLIME With a Mixer Machine - A Slime Making Machine - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

Blinged Skulls Featuring Charisse - Duration: 6:23.

(soft disturbing voice) Hello humans.

Happy Halloween.

Amanda is otherwise busy today.

(screaming, sewing machine noises) My name is Charisse.

I am from the planet Fakanor.

I have adapted a more human look and voice to be more pleasing to you as I help Amanda

with this video today.

(deep creepy voice) this is my normal voice.

(back to soft disturbing voice) It is time to get crafty again.

Today we are going to be making a beautiful skull.

So for this, you will first need to obtain a human, and remove their head, and then boil

it to get to the skull.

NO!

Are you attached to your skulls?

No killing anyone!

I got you a skull from the craft store, just use that!

Ok, I will use a skull from the craft store.

Use your judgement if you would like to use a fake skull or a real one.

I hear the human face meat can be quite tasty.

You will also need rhinestones and some glue.

The human skull is quite boring as is, so we will add some sparkle.

Skulls where I'm from are covered in glitter.

When I first came to this planet, I was amazed at how boring your skeletons are.

I recently came to this planet on something you might call a vacation.

All of my friends decided that we should take a trip to Earth.

I did not realize at the time that their reasoning for this was to leave me here to die.

When I found out what they were doing, I killed them.

All.

All except one.

I removed both of her arms.

I have been trying to make friends while I am here on Earth, but it seems that humans

do not wish to be friends with someone they call an alien.

I don't know what that means.

Amanda did not warn me that this glue doesn't just stick to the shiny stones.

The glue where I am from does not stick to your skin.

The only human on this planet that will talk to me is Amanda.

And she is busy a lot.

Will any of you humans be my friend?

You do not need to be afraid of me.

I promise not to murder my friends unless they double cross me, and then I will make

them beg for their lives.

Just like I did to the ones who brought me here.

And those cries will be in vain.

I swear that I am a great friend unless you hurt me, and then I will hurt you in ways

you can never imagine.

This is what I have done so far.

I have put sparkles in the eyes and over the teeth.

I was really hoping that I could have a real skull.

I am quite displeased with Amanda.

I believe I shall let her know that displeasure later.

I am going to add some more to the top of the skull.

I believe the front is just about finished.

At this point, I believe I have completed the top and back because less is more in this

scenario.

I am rather pleased with this skull.

I think it just needs a little bit more.

And with that final touch, I believe we have completed our project.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I very much like how I've decorated this skull, and I hope you do as well.

I believe it would have been better with a real skull, but that is just my opinion.

I have been told by Amanda that I should show this to you and ask you for your opinions.

(music playing)

I should also ask you to do something called like the video?

She also tells me that I should tell you to subscribe to her channel and let you know

that she will be back on Friday and that she makes videos on Tuesdays and Fridays.

So you can tell Amanda that I have done these requests.

Thank you for watching this project and for listening to me.

Hopefully you will be my friend.

I don't know how to end this other than to say goodbye...for now.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét