Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

a lot of stuff goes into the z2 stuff like I said already man well it's a

grind but I actually enjoy it which is the best part what is good with child

man welcome back to them to vlog today I am just like relaxing cleaning chillin

watching football man fuck the red zone right now

be a man today I really haven't done anything but like literally like clean

playing out other videos and stuff actually was trying to do a reaction but

something like went wrong to where I'm not even gonna speak on that it just it

was all bad but yeah a lot of you like a lot of planning going on for my YouTube

stuff and all that a lot of people think it's just easy just to oh you want to be

a youtuber okay just throw out content whatever not you got to plan out videos

got tenants gonna do for the week about blah and a lot of people oh yeah you get

paid a lot of money for doing that when you start off you gotta grind it you're

gonna be putting out videos without getting paid YouTube changed the policy

to where you can't get paid unless you have 10,000 views but my China has

40,000 views so just grinding all that I upload a new video today I should have

watched that yesterday yeah man today I'm just chilling um this

vlog is probably gonna be short honestly but I appreciate everybody watching my

videos man like I don't know how to explain it it's just I say it's every

vlog - okay I'm just caught that Phaedra be it I say this every video and because

I actually do appreciate everybody that's taking the time out to watch my

videos because I know it's not a lot of people's probably like 20 people a day

20 views usually I get like 26 views a day

and those 20 people that take their time out of their day to sit there and watch

my videos whether it's 10 minutes long 15 minutes long whatever and you know I

appreciate that to the fullest I knew that's at the gym today I'm hungry I

have been well the only thing I ate today was a bowl of cereal I'm gonna eat

probably go get something to eat in a minute but yeah I've just been doing

laundry my laundry still going right now still got a load in there I uploaded

over 70 videos not a Mahler public eye things like send me some let me see hold

on as a matter of fact I just pull it up in here

total videos I uploaded 77 right there you can see that vo 77 and after like

all those videos and cumulatively I've only made approximately 13 dollars for

that to edit each video takes me about an hour right so think about that 77

hours you paid $13 right that ain't nothing

me personally I'd rather do this grind out put out multiple videos and so I

blow up because I know I will just watch give me a year from now I'm going to

look back at this is like yep I knew it I knew it I log number it was it's gonna

be 49 I'm looking back at blob 49 i'ma say I already knew it when people start

going people don't ask me how did you be how does it feel that she made it in

YouTube whatever I'm a singer I knew was gonna happen it was just a matter of

time I had to put them to work but yeah I ride to do this then put in 77 hours

into a nine-to-five job that I don't even want to do and get paid that way I

feel like that's that's not the way I should live my life I also put together

a playlist focus playlists of like all my daily vlogs so people can actually go

back and watch all of them in order if they feel like it just making minor

modifications to my channel you know that's the banner that's the thing right

there 279 subscribers right now yeah man I'm just trying to trying to get it in

man making minor minor modification to the channel still got this it's a

constant process you're never done like you're all I'm always thinking about

creating what can I do to create more videos and prove what my videos all

types of stuff see I've been looking up like when is the best

I love what tax should I use all types of stuff man a lot of stuff goes into

the z2 stuff like I said already man there's a lot of stuff that goes into

all the analytics it's a lot of stuff and I'm actually like enjoying the

process while doing it's a grind but I actually enjoy it which is the best part

because now I can look forward every day like okay yeah let's grind this busy

let's get you in cuz honestly there's nothing else I'd rather do right now man

just to be real with you see I'm watching this cowboy's actually beating

the Redskins right now oh you dropped it I also had to get a new all sides

getting external hard drive so I don't take all the space up on Mac but because

like all the videos and stuff that I edit and create and all that I need like

let me get probably like a 1 terabyte external hard drive just to connect and

like just so I don't take up all the space on this laptop there's a lot like

the videos that I uploaded one it was like 5 gigabytes and I had that's when I

made it smaller it was I think it was worth 41 and I had to make it smaller

whatever it is there's it takes up a lot of space a lot of things you gotta know

how to do when you want to create a YouTube channel cuz man I think that's

where a lot of people fail is because they don't know how to maneuver and even

Connie just killed this man but yeah a lot of people don't know how to how to

create and maneuver through obstacles that they had to face or whatever and

yeah a big one is like finding space to create all your video because I don't

want to delete all any of my videos even though they're already uploaded on my

channel and if I mean like if I didn't want them to be public I can make them

private whatever but I rather keep them in the external hard drive just to have

them say if I want to refer back to this we

you're further back to another video I'll have it on the harddrive already

I'm also starting to upload at an earlier time now I usually upload like

five thirty years six o'clock around there I was experimenting on that but it

seems like I get a lot more views and interactions and stuff I'm gonna upload

around like 12:30 1:00 o'clock around there so that's what I'm gonna start

uploading now see how that works out see a member in this rent I know this

was just like a video me sitting down talking whatever if you liked the video

please give a thumbs up I'd appreciate it subscribe if you're new see my next

video

For more infomation >> YouTube Is A Grind! (RANT) | Vlog #49 - Duration: 8:04.

-------------------------------------------

11 Paranormal an Scary Videos Caught On Tape - Duration: 15:57.

We know that mysterious cases of paranormal sightings are getting reported every day of

the week.

Certain areas of the world even seem to have more unexplainable activities going on than

others.

Today, we want to take another look at 11 Mysterious Paranormal Events Caught on Camera.

These 2 explorers were on their way to an abandoned old house, when they captured a

mysterious figure outside the building

This woman was the only customer at a local internet cafe.

Was she visited by a poltergeist ?

This clip was sent in by a user, and he claims that the ghost of girl, can be seen in the

mirror of this carneval attraction This man moved into his new home very recently.

Strange noises and smells kept him on his toes for the last couple of days.

Could he record the reason for all of this ?

The night guard noticed an unknown shape on one of the CCTV camera monitors - was it a

ghost ?

While theses girls were fooling around with their camcorder, they caught something pretty

creepy to say the least.

Michael D magee states that he lives in a haunted house.

When he captures unexplainable noises, he walks down the stairs to check where it might

come from.

While this man is having an interview, the camera picks something strange up on the upper

floor of the house, where this mans mother just had passed away recently.

Before we get to the last 3 clips, I want to let you know that you guys can now follow

me on Instagram as well, if you a interested in getting some private updates about me and

my life that I will noy post anywehere else.

Also please make sure to subscribe to my channel Frostmare, leave a like and hit the little

bell notification button, to never miss any of my new uploads

A CCTV camera in a supermarket captured this strange phenomenon behind one of teh customers.

This Paranormal Investigation crew came across an unexplainable dark figure in this hallway.

Another ghost hunting crew captured the shape of an evil monk, who was supposed to haunt

this hundreds of years old building.

For more infomation >> 11 Paranormal an Scary Videos Caught On Tape - Duration: 15:57.

-------------------------------------------

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL | Makeup Showdown | Cirque du Soleil | MAKEUP SHOWDOWN #4 - Duration: 9:17.

On the previous episode of Cirque du Soleil showdown,

the artists were faced with a renewable energy design challenge.

It was a very close competition as both artists did exceptionally well.

But you voted

and it was Audrey that broke the tie by only a few votes.

If you missed the last episode

or any other of our Makeup Showdown videos,

click the links in the description below

to watch all the winning looks.

At Cirque du Soleil,

we understand how important a makeup is to complete a costume.

Halloween being right around the corner,

we wouldn't to miss the opportunity to showcase

two of our talented makeup artists

and let their imagination run wild.

Hi, I'm Patrizia

and on behalf of the makeup team,

I welcome you to a spooky edition

of Cirque du Soleil makeup showdown.

Need some inspiration

for spine chilling creature of the night,

we've got just the show for you.

So in honor of Halloween

to these themes will be

horrific makeup illusions.

Let's meet our makeup artists.

Here to compete on my left is Karine Lanthier

and on my right is Vanessa Ortiz.

So ladies for this special challenge,

you will have 90 minutes to complete your design.

Are you ready?

Bring on the chills.

Horrific makeup designs can represent many things

so for this challenge,

our artists have a lot of freedom as to what they want to achieve.

Each design will depend on their creativity

and specific style.

Let's see what they'll come up with.

Don't forget, you can vote for your favorite artist

in the comments down below.

The looks are really coming along.

I cannot wait to see what it's gonna look like.

Just 60 seconds left.

30 seconds.

4,

3,

2,

time's up.

Good job girls, well done.

Which ones of these makeup designs gave you goosebumps?

Which makeup artist impressed you the most with their creepy creatures?

Please tell us in the comments down below

and feel free to suggest any makeup showdown themes

that you would like to see in the future.

So thank you for watching our

horrific makeup illusion challenge

and tune in next time for another Cirque du Soleil makeup showdown.

If you enjoyed our makeup showdown,

please like the video and subscribe to our channel.

For more infomation >> HALLOWEEN SPECIAL | Makeup Showdown | Cirque du Soleil | MAKEUP SHOWDOWN #4 - Duration: 9:17.

-------------------------------------------

Elizabeth Banks Announces The Women In Comedy Program - Duration: 1:38.

Alright!

Let's do this.

How about right here?

Seems good, yeah?

Oh, you're only taking up like a quarter of the frame.

Yeah, that's perfect.

Hi, I'm Elizabeth Banks and I'm doing what we're supposed to be doing, right?

Because according to the center for the study of women in TV and film, women accounted for

only 27% of behind the scenes television roles last year.

And only 29% of protagonists in last year's top movies were women.

And a mere 17% of all TV, streaming and film titles were directed by a woman.

So... let's think about these numbers.

We're talking, like 1 piece of a Kit Kat bar or 1 slice of a personal pizza.

I mean, why would you want to live 50 or 100 years, when you can just die at 29?

Am I right?

No, these numbers are too low.

So that's why we at WhoHaha are teaming up with YouTube Space for the Women In Comedy

initiative.

We're gonna spotlight the funniest up and coming women around the world.

100 creators will be accepted to produce female driven videos with the help of YouTube Space

production crew, custom sets, workshops, events and also mentorship from my team at WhoHaha

and also yours truly.

So if you have a female driven project that you want to get off the ground or if you just,

you know, want to have a whole pizza all for yourself, this is your chance.

Let's get better representation, shall we?

You gotta come help me fill up all this space.

For more infomation >> Elizabeth Banks Announces The Women In Comedy Program - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

교통사고로 사망한 고(故) 김주혁의 부검이 진행된다. - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> 교통사고로 사망한 고(故) 김주혁의 부검이 진행된다. - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

😈👻 ▶ REAL PHANTOM VIDEOS recorded, PARANORMAL VIDEOS 2017, real terror videos, Nº 53 - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> 😈👻 ▶ REAL PHANTOM VIDEOS recorded, PARANORMAL VIDEOS 2017, real terror videos, Nº 53 - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

Lennar is Buying CalAtlantic Homes - Duration: 2:33.

Hi everyone. This is your Tampa Bay real estate agent Lance Mohr and

hot-off-the-press when Lennar homes is buying CalAtlantic

homes and I've been telling some people today already that I've been talking to

who or cow Atlantic future homeowners about this and the question that's

really coming to mind is that gonna affect me as it can affect my warranty

what happens when I close the home and all I tell them is pretty much no

because I think through this before remember a couple years ago Ryland did

Standard Pacific merged and then years ago when our ended up buying us home so

it really doesn't have any effect I mean when it comes to the warranty and how

things are done once they the acquisitions complete and they buy cow

Atlantic you know things are gonna probably change more internally they are

two completely different builders but both very very good builders for

different reasons I mean how they negotiate contracts is completely

different you know how they you know pay attention to the attention to detail

outside the home inside the home and behind the walls is completely different

on both builders but again they're both very very good builders and this is good

I was happy to hear this because right now as it sits

DR Horton is gonna probably be the number one builder in the nation when

our would be the number two builder Polti the number three and cow Atlantic

the number four so I'm certainly glad is one our that's buying cow Atlantic over

say DR Horton or Polti so anyhow if you have any questions let me know if you

have any questions on one our homes or cow Atlantic homes or a lot of the

builders check out my reviews I'll put a link above here on new home builders and

you can watch the reviews and don't forget to watch all my new home videos I

have a ton of videos it'll save you a bunch of time a bunch of money and get

you really well educated so you could make a knowledgeable decision moving

forward for you and your family I wish you the best of luck if you have any

questions let me know give me a thumbs up if you like these videos and don't

forget to subscribe have a great day

you

For more infomation >> Lennar is Buying CalAtlantic Homes - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Advise & Knowledge (Part 2) (نصيحة ومعلومة جديدة (الجزء 2 - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Advise & Knowledge (Part 2) (نصيحة ومعلومة جديدة (الجزء 2 - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Only a Glass of This Juice will Remove Clogged Arteries And Control Blood Pressure - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Only a Glass of This Juice will Remove Clogged Arteries And Control Blood Pressure - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Our Beautiful World - Duration: 1:27.

When we think of beauty in nature,

we might most immediately think of things that dazzle the senses –

the prominence of a mountain,

the expanse of the sea,

the vast expanse of the blue sky,

the unfolding of the life of a flower

The beauty of nature can have a profound effect upon our senses,

those gateways from the outer world to the inner, whether it results in disbelief in its very existence.

Our hearts and our bodies are entwined forever with the life of this planet,

and it fills our heart with glee to see our world at its most beautiful.

We live in a beautiful world and it is time that you see this beauty.

It is ever-pervading and impossible to miss unless your eyes are closed.

So... open them!

For more infomation >> Our Beautiful World - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

French bulldog funny | Best Cute French BullDog Puppies Videos Compilation 2017 | Part 48 - Duration: 3:24.

Thanks for watching

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét