Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Nov 1 2017

And we shake our lights like this, waaah!

Yoga! - What type of Yoga?

The Hot Yoga type.

Where do you play it?

At home.

Hey guys and girls on Ask Japanese. Today we are gonna ask Japanese people

here on the streets right there, what is their thing they're into recently.

Let's go and ask Japanese.

What are you into recently?

- Are you REALLY gonna ask me that? - Oh yes I certainly am.

We all share the same thing we are into right now.

There is a boy group called Ebidan.

We are all totally into them. - Ebidan?

Do they like, sing and dance? - Yes!

What's so hot about them?

I am a fan of milk. There is a group called milk.

They are just so cool. They sing, they can dance, so cool!

I like Takumi from DISH.

Kiramura Takumi.

I like the handsome guy called Sono Hayato from the group Milk.

Please check him out.

I also like Mikaga Mizuki from Milk.

I am part of the orange float.

Do they all have their own colors then?

- That's right. - How do you cheer for them then?

We wave our pen lights.

We wave the lights of the boy we like around like this. Waah.

Is there a fan dance routine too?

Yes, depending on which song.

Depending on each song we remember it and dance together.

We shout back out to them too.

Sounds fun.

So if you have the light of the person you support, they see you from a distance?

Exactly!

Then they might wave at you or point their fingers to you.

They do that.

Nice, has that happened to you?

No, not yet. - Well it should happen from now on!

But he waved at me before!

Oh he did wow!

I will try my best from now on !

If you buy a cd, you can shake their hands.

I did that and manage to chat a lot with him.

Good for you! How lucky!

Best is to go get signatures or handshakes.

I got a signature once.

They seem to give a lot of fan service in Japan .

They are idols that you can still meet face to face.

My recent thing is Yoga.

What type of Yoga?

The hot Yoga type.

I am practicing it right now.

How to move and how to breathe.

Why did you pick hot yoga?

The place I am going to has branches in different areas

so it's easy to go to one of them. I also don't like excessive exercise

I just wanted an easy sport that's easier to keep up doing.

And benefits so far?

There is yoga for your back and such.

I started to pay attention to my breathing and posture on a daily basis.

I actually watch the Anima Sazaisan

Sazaisan is based on a Japanese manga.

Watching that every week is my little motivation.

Gives me a new view on life.

What type of Anime and Manga is it?

It's about a simple family.

Like the Japanese version of the Simpsons?

Exactly.

I like soccer so playing soccer is what I am into.

I already work, but still play it.

Right now I am practicing to become part of a team.

I practice 4 times a week.

Wow that's a lot even though you're working.

I really like Kamakura and I can recommend going there.

Guitar. - Oh Guitar?

Electric or Acoustic?

Acoustic.

When did you start it?

About 2 years ago.

Where are you playing it? - at home.

What made you pick up this hobby?

There was one at home so I thought I should just try it.

We are both fans of the same band.

That's how we connected.

That's how we became friends.

What type of band is it?

It's the Visual K band Gazette.

- Did you know about them? - I do.

They have also performed in Germany.

That's how we met. - We met at a live gig.

And now you are hanging out? - That's right.

Who do you support in Gazette?

I like the Drummer Kai.

I like the guitarist Uruha.

What's the title of your favorite song?

Gosh that's so hard!

If you had to suggest one song to our viewers?

The promotion video is really good for...

the song "Vortex"

And also the song "Inside Beast" has a really beautiful music video.

Thank you for your time!

These are a couple of things Japanese people are into.

Might be idols, might be music, anime, sports, stuff that

people that we picked up on the streets are into right now.

I can tell you what I am into... for the month of October, what I was doing is

try for at least as much as I go out, every Lolita coordinate

that I wear, make it a bit Halloweeny.

So it goes a bit towards a costume. Witch, Cat, Bat

That's why there are cat ears here. Some people are debating weather to wear

cat ears with lolita.

But it's halloween so I like spicing things up a little bit.

Wearing little ears which I am wearing for the first time.

Usually it's a big deal, like "omg you can't wear cat ears with that."

Now I just did. Because. October.

The whole month of October in my opinion is Halloween.

And it should be celebrated!

Like it should, because it's the most wonderful time of the year.

That's one thing and also Inktober.

It's the thing I was doing when

which means every day, of October, you try to draw a little picture

Every day. There are prompts. So for example one of them was poison.

So you can think what does poison mean to you...

do you draw a poison bottle or

or draw someone who has been poisoned.

What does poison mean to you, and my interpretation was poisonous

relationships. People or friends that are like "are they really friends or just making me feel bad?"

You can interpret that in any way you want.

Then you draw a little picture and put it up.

The Lolita fashion coordinates went up on my Instagram.

The Inktober pictures I drew go on my twitter.

That's the thing that kept me happy and fun and motivated though

October. So how about you? What are you recently into?

I am curious about hearing that.

Please leave comments and if you maybe find someone who does something similar

Comment on each others comments and start a discussion.

We love reading people's discussions. So.

What are you into? Let us know.

I hope you enjoyed this video and I catch you soon on Ask Japanese.

Meow, I am wearing those cat ears.

No one can tell me to stop!

For more infomation >> WHAT ARE JAPANESE GIRLS AND BOYS INTO in 2017? - Duration: 7:15.

-------------------------------------------

Royo- "Halloween Special" - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Royo- "Halloween Special" - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Learn Fun Bahubali and Learn Colors with TOILET finger Family song for Children - Duration: 2:20.

Baby Learn Fun Bahubali and Learn Colors with TOILET finger Family song for Children

For more infomation >> Baby Learn Fun Bahubali and Learn Colors with TOILET finger Family song for Children - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

(Animação) Família Nada Comum: Halloween - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> (Animação) Família Nada Comum: Halloween - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Chabi Nu Key Khanda Na ? ਚਾਬੀ ਨੂੰ ਕਿ ਕਹੰਦੇ ਨੇ ? [punjabi] - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Chabi Nu Key Khanda Na ? ਚਾਬੀ ਨੂੰ ਕਿ ਕਹੰਦੇ ਨੇ ? [punjabi] - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Finding Trouble - Duration: 11:29.

this is Damon the midlife man meet troublemaker but before I introduce you

to her if you like this video please click like right down here and if you

want more of these videos please click Subscribe as well and hit that Bell so

that you'll get notifications when I put new videos are you specializing in

midlife men's I do specialize in dating so what is it about

like they know who they are but somebody know

more so than the other guys yeah more so than you

and because nowhere they know where they want to be

you're going to get there

she was kissing her boyfriend

pays for this label sponsors will see me wear this. I think you look hot.

when you were wearing the last time we met here so okay I should have known

right from the start that you weren't dressed like that to come and meet me

where to come and meet you don't do that

that's you know you can't say you can't

you can't do certain things you can't talk to me a certain way but I'm going

to wear this outfit in front of you my friend but you didn't mind all the sea

of men who are gawking at you as you walk fine so what's more important here

woman gives you a couple men or a guy get there oh you know the value one over

the other you're by complemental yes I think I

just made something up that's right mark lighten up a little

also by fun but another thing that my friend the one that came up with spiked

lunch

that's so like yeah so you're not buying oh sorry your than appreciate right so

it's fine it's like I could not make up with you I just couldn't like no yeah

nothing against guys who want to make out with other guys got nothing get

simplifying myself they were just like I just know our

wedding I wasn't even asked I wasn't even taking the devil why do

you want to see me making other guys but I would want to see you make out with

another video

no you're telling everybody that speaking not it doesn't need you like

making eloquent you get turned on by yeah okay but then you don't want to do

anything else with them yeah so weird it is here

visit I would feel totally teased watching make out with a woman and

didn't do nothing else like I would feel teased for you

I understand that too but getting into that like having a woman and then not

you have made my friend dr. magiot dissect you earn your - he's actually at

one point not sure where troublemaker win

there there is food

which we certainly together

Oh

so we're glad these is going to be able to do to like its hi Russell

when you're walking down this so that way it's not like carrying a Steadicam

exactly right

troublemaker is going through my wallet and she doesn't approve you don't need a

wallet just to load your ID and your credit card you need a guy with

a big you just put that on out there super millions of people to see is

changing this pocket there's nothing in here you don't need that to coupon

2016 gone

seriously right a fire he found it in my purse they called me a mother for

December 17 2016 ladies I wanted to save some money that's what separates me from

the mothers is I don't I don't actually use the coupons I just hold on to them I

just overheard their friends 21st

21st damn right drink

that's right it's Californians legal to drink legal to smoke weed drinking

woman remembers nothing you walked to the movie theater for John wick and I

took you home and she's drunk right now and I'm saying is she should have walked

she was like oh I totally get lost it's like no I would take you home I took you

home after John wedding she's like did you don't remember it was such a special

moment for me it doesn't look like very good not too good all that video that we

shot and then of it when yeah are you serious

no it it air it out or something so I think all that talk about who you are

where you're from all that Teressa if this for the next 30 minutes

recreating all about serious

thank you for watching if you like this video like I mentioned please click the

like button and hit the subscribe button if you would like more of these videos

in the bill so that you can get notified when I put new videos out if you'd like

to get my free midlife manifesto click this icon here it'll bring you to a page

where you just enter your email and the midlife manifesto will be emailed to you

the principles are universal you can apply it really at any age and any

gender I wish you freedom joy and passion at any point in your life

take care

For more infomation >> Finding Trouble - Duration: 11:29.

-------------------------------------------

YÊU TỪ PHÍA XA PHIÊN BÀN MINION NGỘ NGHĨNH - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> YÊU TỪ PHÍA XA PHIÊN BÀN MINION NGỘ NGHĨNH - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Raz jeden krzywy pan | Polskie Piosenki Dla Dzieci | Kołysanki | Filmy Dla Dzieci - Duration: 57:37.

There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile.

He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.

He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse,

And they all lived together in a little crooked house.

There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile.

He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.

He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse,

And they all lived together in a little crooked house.

They ate a crooked dinner on a very crooked table.

In came a crooked horse, from a crooked stable.

They all had crooked dishes, in many crooked styles.

And after every bite, each had crooked smile.

For more infomation >> Raz jeden krzywy pan | Polskie Piosenki Dla Dzieci | Kołysanki | Filmy Dla Dzieci - Duration: 57:37.

-------------------------------------------

김주혁, 한달 전부터 약물 복용…'부작용' 가능성 제기 - Duration: 4:28.

For more infomation >> 김주혁, 한달 전부터 약물 복용…'부작용' 가능성 제기 - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] Cardi B Type Beat 2017 - "OFFSET" | Nicki Minaj Free Type Beat 2018| Rap/Trap Instrumental - Duration: 3:52.

Please Remember

To

Like Comment And Subscribe

For more infomation >> [FREE] Cardi B Type Beat 2017 - "OFFSET" | Nicki Minaj Free Type Beat 2018| Rap/Trap Instrumental - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

여전히 믿기지 않는 故김주혁 조문객들…이유영·1박2일팀 등 애통 - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> 여전히 믿기지 않는 故김주혁 조문객들…이유영·1박2일팀 등 애통 - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Street workout with my bro 💪 - Duration: 2:34.

Hi people. As you can see winter's come very early here. I wanted to make one more video with my brother

he is

*how old are you?*

12 and he is very athletic and he can do things that I find really amazing

So I wanted to share

They call it street they call it street workout

His team won the second place and

money prize in

street workout competition this summer

I think it's so cool

Waclaw

He said he was scared

That's it

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét