Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 31 2017

hi everybody my name is kaif welcome back

to my channel so guys want me to

active to Anita's multishow 2017

performance. so I did a reaction to 2016

performance and YouTube deleted that

video so I thought these videos are not

allowed to do on YouTube. so I hope they

won't delete this one. so I'm super

excited to watch this video. also I did a

video on my second channel I will leave

the link in the description. I did a "room

tour" video and I want you to watch that video

and let me know if you guys like my room.

my room is very extra. there is a lot

going on so please let me know if you

guys liked it. I will leave the link in

the description, make sure to go watch

and let's watch this video together. oh

that's a big stage. oh yes one leg out

[Music]

she is looking fabulous

[Music]

wait is she singing live? she sound just

like the studio version.

oh yes skin. yes oh my god, she sound just

like the studio version. she's

looking so beautiful. Skin.

I love this song.

oh yes body. oh yes queen sit. wait her nipple is out or is that a mic?

I wanna look like her so bad. I love this

song

that's a big stage.she is alone on

stage and she owned it. my god can I

look like her

that's a body right there. yes Queen sing.

she is singing and dancing at the same

time.

[Music]

oh she have dancers now on stage. yes. Oh

my god that's a big stage

oh she's wearing a jockey now. yes Queen.

Oh her nipples were out. those were

nipples? oh I'm not ready

[Music]

that's the sweet I love it. I can't

stop looking at her body. is fabulous.

oh yes ass. yes girl slay. I can see her

nipples. how is she not out of breath. oh

I love it

oh I wanna be there. yes body.

oh my gosh she owned the stage.

is that Diplo. her nipples are

out. I can see it oh oh

my ass is shaking too. no that's not

pabllo, that's Pabllo no that's not Pabllo

that's Pabllo

oh I'm ready for the high note. I'm ready

for the High note. yes girl yeah girl.

[Music]

I'm out of breathe and that was such an

amazing performance. I am out of breath

and I was only watching she was on stage

singing, dancing at the same time. she was

alone on that stage and she owned it

and she was not out of breath. that's

what we call a performer. that's a

performer right there. and when Pabllo came.

oh my god I was not expecting her

to come and can we talk about the nipple,

I saw a not one time, not 2 time, not 3 times

I saw it. where those were nipples?

right? I saw it. well I hope youtube won't

remove this video like they did my other

video and I hope you guys enjoyed

this video if you enjoyed make sure to

give this video a thumbs up and make

sure to subscribe and i will see you guys in my next video

bye

For more infomation >> Anitta - Will I See You + Is That For Me + Paradinha + Sua Cara | Prêmio Multishow 2017 (Reaction) - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

The Smell of Rain — Tidbits - Duration: 2:32.

It is a beautiful, sunny spring day.

But say some clouds rolled in, and it started to rain.

Now what's that smell - that really unique, wet, earthy smell?

Well that's Petrichor: the smell of rain.

Petrichor comes from two root Greek words: petra, meaning "stone", and īchōr, the fluid

that flows in the veins of the gods in Greek mythology.

Stone-god-blood.

Smells good, doesn't it?

The smell was first isolated by a small perfumery in India, who had successfully captured and

absorbed the scent in sandalwood oil.

They called it "matti ka attar" or "earth perfume".

But despite having synthesised and captured the smell, actually

describing it scientifically was some way off.

Finding the chemical description of petrichor took several years in CSIRO Mineral Chemistry

labs, but in 1964 an nicely-titled paper "Nature of Argillaceous Odour" was published.

What they discovered was plants excrete a yellowish oil, which is absorbed

by rocks during dry periods.

When exposed to moisture, the rocks then release this oil.

It's actually the increased humidity that precedes rain that draws these oils to the

surface - so how does it get from there to our noses?

It was another 50 years before we discovered this.

MIT researchers found in 2015 that when a raindrop hits a porous surface, tiny bubbles

of petrichor oil form inside the droplet.

Like a soft drink, these bubbles float upwards and release aerosols into the air.

That's what makes your Coke fizz when you open it.

Incredibly, they also captured all this on camera.

This episode was written and produced by me, Nathan Chapman.

I'd like to give a huge thanks to Relativity Studios, for making it rain

during this very dry Spring.

And now on to our Final Tidbit:

if you took the water from a single rainshower over a

city block, you would have enough water to fill 169,441 bathtubs.

For more infomation >> The Smell of Rain — Tidbits - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

► La Verdadera Fiesta Brasileña | Rock in Río - Duration: 18:53.

For more infomation >> ► La Verdadera Fiesta Brasileña | Rock in Río - Duration: 18:53.

-------------------------------------------

The Oxford 3000™ from the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary (U-Z) - Duration: 11:03.

ugly

ultimate

ultimately

umbrella

unable

unacceptable

uncertain

uncle

uncomfortable

unconscious

uncontrolled

under

underground

underneath

understand

understanding

underwater

underwear

undo

unemployed

unemployment

unexpected

unexpectedly

unfair

unfairly

unfortunate

unfortunately

unfriendly

unhappy

uniform

unimportant

union

unique

unit

unite

united

universe

university

unkind

unknown

unless

unlike

unlikely

unload

unlucky

unnecessary

unpleasant

unreasonable

unsteady

unsuccessful

untidy

until

unusual

unusually

unwilling

unwillingly

up

upon

upper

upset

upsetting

upside down

upstairs

upward

upwards

urban

urge

urgent

us

use

used

used to

useful

useless

user

use up

usual

usually

vacation

valid

valley

valuable

value

van

variation

varied

variety

various

vary

vast

vegetable

vehicle

venture

version

vertical

very

via

victim

victory

video

view

village

violence

violent

violently

virtually

virus

visible

vision

visit

visitor

vital

vocabulary

voice

volume

vote

wage

waist

wait

waiter

wake

walk

walking

walk out

walk up

wall

wallet

wander

want

war

warm

warmth

warm up

warn

warning

wash

wash away

washing

wash off

wash out

wash up

waste

watch

watch out

watch out for

water

wave

way

we

weak

weakness

wealth

weapon

wear

wear away

wear off

wear out

weather

web

website

wedding

Wednesday

week

weekend

weekly

weigh

weight

welcome

well

well known

west

western

wet

what

whatever

wheel

when

whenever

where

whereas

wherever

whether

which

while

whisper

whistle

white

who

whoever

whole

whom

whose

why

wide

widely

width

wife

wild

wildly

will

willing

willingly

willingness

win

wind

window

wine

wing

winner

winning

winter

wire

wise

wish

with

withdraw

within

without

witness

woman

wonder

wonderful

wood

wooden

wool

word

work

worker

working

work out

world

worried

worry

worrying

worse

worship

worst

worth

would

wound

wounded

wrap

wrapping

wrist

write

write back

write down

writer

writing

written

wrong

wrongly

yard

yawn

yeah

year

yellow

yes

yesterday

yet

you

young

your

yours

yourself

youth

zero

zone

For more infomation >> The Oxford 3000™ from the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary (U-Z) - Duration: 11:03.

-------------------------------------------

Critical Mass Is Drawing Near! - Duration: 4:12.

Critical Mass Is Drawing Near!

by Nikki Colombo,

ITS BECOMING INCREASINGLY OBVIOUS WE ARE COMING CLOSER TO THIS GRAND SHIFT

Strange anomalies are occurring all around people and they are freaking out from lack

of understanding questioning their sanity and lowering their vibration into fear signatures

and vibes.

We are coming close to a time marker when all us Lightworkers and Starseeds will be

inundated and swamped with calls for help and guidance.

This is why I wrote my eBook SUPERCONSCIOUS , not only does it reveal our past, present

and future but it has tools and techniques for healing past life traumas and how to protect

your field.

When Gregg Prescott puts out a call for help , this is a BIG sign, not enough is being

shared and this has dire consequences.

Keep in mind when you pass on your knowledge you are creating a momentum and this in turn

keeps the wheels spinning so we can continue our mission here, otherwise it will be you

passing through this shift WITHOUT YOUR BELOVEDS!

Its up to you as an awakened soul to pass on information.

The TIME IS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Have courage and share as much as you can with your beloveds regardless of their ill

perceived religious dogma.

I suggest you don�t hammer it down! , this only creates resistance having the opposite

effect.

Share it and leave �space� for your friends and family to come forward when prompted in

their own time.

You�ve completed your mission as �ground crew� here, so leave it until they come

to you sparking their interest asking for more.

As this Grand Shift draws near more and more anomalies will take place, people will show

signs of impulsiveness and may even have a psychotic break.

As a Lightworker and Starseed it will be impossible to answer every call for help when Critical

Mass has arrived, so its up to ALL of us to prepare as many of our beloved fellow human�s

as much as we can now while there is still time.

This is imperative to the future of humanity.

STARGATES!

As the Shift comes to a climax, according to your genetic code some of us will see the

walls in our homes �shimmer� and a portal will open up giving us the opportunity to

walk right through, this is the time of remembering and you�ll know what to do at that moment.

As you can see in this fascinating video below you can see a portal open up just like in

the movie Stargate!

This is what �the�y are fighting over in places of the leylines like Egypt and Iran

the former Babylon!

Us humans are encoded with our Mother Earths Stargates and this is the why we have envy

form the malevolent ET�S. The Angelic Human genome is a coveted prize!

We have the keycodes laying dormant and opening right now, and they don�t!

So� watch this guy freak out in the video below as he opens up a portal and watch the

second video where the car outside his house goes missing from the Split Timelines know

as Bifrucation Of Time ; ref previous article I wrote July 23rd 2017 as he declares �I�m

not F�.cking insane� over and over!

It might be funny for us to watch but have consideration for people who are not awakened,

they are frightened!!!

This is WHAT WE NEED TO EASE RIGHT NOW!.

So SHOW YOUR SUPPORT for our tireless dedicated efforts and SHARE, SHARE, SHARE AS MUCH AS

YOU CAN!

GATEWAY TO SEDONA

WHERE IN THE HELL IS THE CAR

NAMASTE,

I love you all.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét