Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 31 2017

Tall Tale TV.

Scifi and Fantasy short story Audiobooks Creepypasta

The Violin By Robert Lee Beers

Play me The voice echoed in my head.

It snarled, snapped and screamed the demand.

The volume almost painful.

The tones metallic and grating.

"No!"

I screamed out the word, backing away from the glass of the museum display.

Play Me It was louder.

I could almost feel the blood running from my ears, nose and eyes.

Play— "Sir," Are you all right?"

I looked up at the voice.

I hadn't realized I'd fallen to my knees.

The museum docent looked down at me, a mixture of concern and apprehension nudging each other

for dominance on her face.

"No," I said, and then corrected myself as I got to my feet, "No, I mean, I'm

alright, it was just a spell."

I hoped that worked, it should for a man at my age.

She looked closely at me and then backed away, "Well… all right, if you say so."

I saw some of the other patrons giving me the eye.

The city was supposed to be the one of brotherly love, but in my experience it had been one

of "brotherly shove".

It did not pay to fall on the sidewalk in my neighborhood because you never knew what

the helping hands had stolen while they "helped".

I used to be a musician, and by that I mean I performed music, not this mindless thumping

dissonance so popular today, but proper music with melody, rhythm and soul.

First chair was my position and my instrument was the violin.

I had the ability to play with your emotions, I could send you into the depths of despair

and bring to tears with waves of joy.

Music was my tool, my lover and my god.

Was is the key word here.

A simple stupid accident and it was all taken away.

Now all I can do is collect the meager check the disability trolls send me and try to avoid

dreaming of what once was.

I first heard of the violin in a small article in the back of the newspaper's living section.

It was the description that grabbed my attention.

As a collector, I used to find a great deal of intrigue in how the various makers plied

their trade.

Antonio Stradivari was not the only genius among the makers.

His was mostly luck, the good fortune of being born during a portion of the Little Ice Age

where the tone woods grew to a standard unreachable in warmer climes.

Days, weeks, months and years I poured my mind, my vision, my very soul into the knowledge

of what went into the making of a world class instrument.

So it was no surprise a paragraph describing a violin with the image of a creaming face

worked into the soundboard would open my eyes.

I had to see it, and, if possible touch it.

I did not know it could speak.

The display case was positioned in the back of the museum where the more…unusual items

were kept, the gross, the disgusting and the macabre.

As a guest I stood out.

It was not just my age, but also my attire.

Well wearing tweed is usually something that remains in the background, so normal and average

it vanishes from the memory.

In that section of the museum I was a sore thumb, recently struck by a hammer.

Black was the order of the day, black with so much metal the youths wearing the outfits

could have supplied the mills in Pittsburg for decades.

To a one, they all bore the same dissolute expression as if already wearied by the weight

of years.

Even in my own similar state of mind I could not help but find that funny.

Imagine being so self-absorbed that even before reaching your second decade you already feel

old, useless and worn out.

One of the youths, a skinny girl with dead black hair and even deader eyes overheard

my chuckle.

"What's so funny, old man?"

She asked the question, emphasizing the last two words as if they would somehow be an insult.

She had no idea they merely confirmed my own opinion.

I didn't answer her back.

It would only have made an uncomfortable day even more unbearable.

I think she may have snarled something else at me, but I wasn't listening, I had a place

to be.

It was even more fascinating than I had dreamed.

The soundboard was the same dead black as the girl's hair.

I could see, either worked by the hand of an absolute genius, or perhaps some trick

of the grain itself, a face, complete with eyes, nose, mouth and expression lines.

The expression was a complex one, part grimace, part scream and altogether evil.

I could almost feel the lust for death, pain, suffering and despair radiating off of it.

I could feel it looking at me, considering, weighing, reaching for a decision; and then

deciding.

Yes.

What was that?

It sounded as if a voice was coming from the instrument.

I looked around to see if anyone else had heard it.

No, they were all as mindless as I assumed them to be.

Yes.

"Are you speaking to me?"

I asked the violin, but as softly as possible, for all the obvious reasons.

Yes.

"Why?"

I remained as quiet as possible, my nose almost touching the glass.

Play me.

I raised my useless left hand.

"I cannot.

I couldn't even hold you, much less finger the strings."

Play me.

This time it wasn't a subtle whisper, but a demand.

The demands increased in ferocity and volume until I screamed out my own refusal and fell

away from the glass.

That is when the docent came to my aide.

The pull of the violin was still there.

I could feel it in the back of my mind, as if a piece of its personality had merged with

my own.

I understood now, I understood those poor people I would see in the park, or walking

along the sidewalk carrying on a conversation with another that no one else saw or heard.

Could it be that they too had come across some other malevolent mind as I had?

Play me… please.

I stumbled out of the museum, the thing's voice still whispering, pleading, and now

begging to be played.

It continued as I made my way to the subway and on to the poor walkup that was my home.

It was a stupid thing to do, I realize that now, but isn't that the way we humans are?

We take the easy path because it is far too difficult to deal with the harshness of reality.

I ignored the voice as best I could.

Distance did help but it was still there, imploring me to come back, to play it, to

free its voice into the air.

To my mind, I thought a drink or two would erase it entirely.

I keep a bottle of cheap single malt in the cupboard under the sink.

I keep it there because no one does that, and so I am reasonably sure that, if I am

ever burgled, the scotch will still be there.

This problem figured to be a three-finger issue.

I poured and drank all in one continuous motion.

The cheap spirit burned all the way down, and then I waited.

That's when I chose to be extremely stupid.

It was impatience, impatience fueled by irritation, and if I'm honest, fear.

The voice was still there, still doing its best to wear me down.

I poured another drink and threw it back, and then I kept repeating the action until

the bottle was empty.

There was a moment of waking, at least I think so.

I did open my eyes and I did look around to be aware of my surroundings.

I did not, however, any a single notion of where I was.

I looked down, nor why my hands were stained with what looked like blood and why I was

holding four three foot lengths of what seemed to be animal gut.

Those of you unaware of the history of stringed instruments, especially the violin, should

know that the first, and in many of the traditionalists' minds, the best strings came from gut.

Called catgut, it was actually a type of cord made from the fibers found in the linings

of animal intestines, usually sheep, goat or cattle.

A cat's would be nowhere near long enough.

There are some who believe the original term was actually cattlegut and it became shortened

over the years.

In order to prepare catgut, the small intestines are cleaned, freed from fat, and steeped in

water.

After that, the external membrane is scraped off with a blunt knife.

The intestines are then once again steeped for some time in lye and then smoothed and

equalized by drawing out, or stretching, as it were.

Over the years it was found that the leaner the animal, the tougher the gut.

Once dried and prepared, the gut strands are twisted together to make the string.

The diameter of the string is determined by the thickness of the individual guts and by

the number that are used.

For example, a very thin string such as a violin E will use only three or four guts,

whereas a very heavy string, such as a double bass string, may use twenty or more.

The lowest string for a violin, a fine instrument such as a Stradivari would need only twelve.

It is said that the purest tones come from gut.

In comparison, the finest metal strings, even those made from gold alloy screech in comparison.

I had no idea what I was holding, but I still had what was needed to turn the gut into proper

strings.

A short walk told me I wasn't that far from my apartment, and, a few smelly, messy hours

later, I had a set of rather serviceable gut violin strings.

Bring them to me.

I shook my head.

The voice was even more in the forefront of my mind than before.

Even more than when I turned back into a drunk.

Before I realized it, I was at the door and then out onto the sidewalk, heading toward

the subway, the strings in a brown paper bag.

Hurry.

Hurry.

"All right, all right, stop nagging."

I saw some of the looks the other passengers on the subway were giving me.

They were probably right.

I'm fairly sure I deserved them.

Who else but a nutter would be telling a voice only he can hear to stop nagging?

By the time the subway slowed to a stop at the terminal near the museum I had my end

of the car all to myself.

There is a clock on the wall, visible to anyone getting off the subway if they care to look.

I looked and saw the time.

It was either extremely late or very, very early, I wasn't entirely sure.

What I was sure of was that the museum would be closed.

Very, very tightly closed.

In many ways, museums are much like music halls and large theaters.

They have a lot of doors and a very small security staff, often consisting of one rather

mature individual with a flashlight and a television set.

I had no reason to think otherwise with this museum.

The main doors were not an option.

One, they are very well lit, even in the smallest hour of the night.

The windows visible from the street, they too would not be worth considering.

As the building occupied an entire city block, I was fairly certain there had to be a variety

of delivery entrances, and more than likely a couple around the back of the building and

maybe one or two going into the basement.

I was correct, but the security staff had to be more diligent than not.

Every door I tried was locked.

I started on the windows, working my way around the driveway that was hidden from the direct

view of the street.

There was another door.

More of a garage door, one of the corrugated type that rolls up.

I grabbed the handle and rattled it, lightly, careful to not make any noise, if at all possible.

Hurry.

Hurry.

"Shut up, you.

Give me a freaking break," I whispered, and then I nearly landing on my behind.

The door loosened and began to rise.

The wheels squeaked in the channel.

I could only hope the guard, or watchman, whatever his title was, didn't hear it.

As carefully as possible, I raised the door, just enough to enable me, arthritic knees

and all to crawl under and into the museum.

I took the time to lower the door.

It didn't seem right to leave it open.

I was actually making a delivery, and as I keep telling myself, whatever else I may be,

I am not a thief.

On the other side was storage, consisting of lots and lots of wooden boxes.

A few of them were open and filled with that fluffy popcorn all the environmentalists complain

about.

I saw tops of vases, figurines and a few things I'd rather not think about.

What I did not see was what pleased me the most, the watchman.

If I remembered correctly, the violin was kept in the gallery on the far back left-hand

corner of the museum, if you based that looking at the building from the front steps.

All I had to do was find a way out of a basement I had never been in.

This way.

With the voice came a strong pull in a specific direction.

I followed it and found the stairs leading up.

This way.

Now a turn, and then another.

Hurry.

Hurry.

"I'm hurrying.

I'm hurrying."

"You!

Stop right there!"

"Damn."

I turned to see the guard shining his light on me.

He came closer, tilting his head as he looked at me.

"I… know you," he said.

"I've seen you here several times before.

What were you doing, casing the place for a job?"

I held up the bag, "Umm, no, actually I'm delivering something."

"Huh?"

The light waved as he tried to work out what I just said.

Kill him.

Maybe it was the tenseness of the situation, or perhaps it was the sheer power of the voice

inside the museum.

I really can't say, nor do I care.

A red wash filled my eyes and the next thing I remember, I have the bag in my hands, the

stains are back and I'm standing before the case with the violin.

Play me.

Playmeplaymeplaymeplayme.

It began to sound so eager it was babbling.

"I can't play you without strings," I said, shaking the bag before the glass.

String me.

Stringmestringmestringme.

I went through another blank period and then the violin was in my hands and I was fitting

the E string, the heaviest to the head.

It tightened properly, and then I did the next.

Yes.

Yes.

"I'm glad you're pleased," I said.

Again, I noticed the stains on my fingers.

What was that stuff?

I tightened the last string, the high string, and lifted the hand-carved rest to my chin.

The bow was in my right hand.

I noticed it was a Vuillaume, supposedly one of the best in the world, except the man never

made one by himself.

He only employed the makers, but they did produce the best there was during the day.

The bow moved across the stings with a smoothness I only half-remembered.

A sweet, resinous E filled the gallery.

Use your fingers.

"I can't," I said, "They won't close."

They will now.

Play me.

So I played, and, wonder of wonders, my fingers closed and then they fell into the almost

forgotten patterns of Chaconne by Bach and then flowed from there to Caprice No. 1, Paganini's

opus.

Yesssss.

The voice rejoiced, Play me.

Right then the mood changed.

My fingers began flicking across the strings into the mad melodies of the Danse Macabre

and then into the three unadulterated minutes of violinists hell entitled Locatelli's Caprice

in D major Op. 3, no.

23 'Il labirinto armonico'.

I had always thought the piece to be impossible, playable only by mutants and savants, and

I whipped through it as easily as if I was playing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.

"Yessss!"

I exalted Yessss!

The violin screamed out its joy along with mine.

I'm not sure how long I played.

It felt like hours and it felt like seconds.

Imagine yourself being denied the greatest joy of your life for nearly thirty years and

then suddenly being given the ability to not only re-embrace it, but to do so at a level

you only dreamed of before.

We must go.

I blinked.

It may have been my imagination, but I thought I could hear the rattle of keys coming from

the front doors.

That way.

There was that directional pull again and I followed it without thinking.

It took me back along the way I must have come.

In the hallway leading to the passage that would take me back down into the basement

I saw a body.

The light was bad, but I thought I recognized it.

It was face down and resting in a wide pool of blood.

I reached down and turned it over.

To me shock, it was the guard who had stopped me earlier.

His shirt was open and his belly…

I almost vomited, He'd been disemboweled, messily.

Ropes of intestines, black in the poor light snaked out of his open abdomen and onto the

floor.

They been cut… or eaten.

I didn't care, I needed to get out of there.

Hurry.

I hurried and in a short amount of time I was back on the sidewalk; the violin, the

bow and the paper bag in a brown leather valise I'd grabbed in the basement on the way out.

It was that hour of the day when the city streets were almost barren.

I didn't even see a cab on the way to the subway entrance, and the only other passengers

in the car were either drunks, homeless or both.

Neither of them seemed aware of their surroundings.

It was the same on the walk back to the brownstone.

I did catch a glimpse of the milkman, being very old-fashioned, the neighborhood still

had one, but he was the only moving body I saw.

Back in my apartment, I opened the valise and pulled out the contents, the case and

the paper bag.

I noticed the bag was leaking, and I smelled…feces.

When I opened the bag I knew what I was looking at, the guts of the guard and then I knew,

as sure as I knew a cloudless sky was blue, where the material for the new strings on

the violin came from.

Play me.

If you hear music, beautiful soul-soaring music coming from a violin, do not, under

any circumstance answer the door.

It is probably me, and I'm looking for a new set of strings…

The Violin is a short story by Robert Lee Beers, author of The Tony Mandolin Mysteries,

the best unknown supernatural mystery series on the planet.

While this stand alone horror piece was provided for a bit of Halloween fun, The Tony Mandolin

Mysteries is his bread and butter.

They take place in and around today's San Francisco, and in style are a mash-up of Nero

Wolf, Harry Dresden and the Vimes novels of the immortal Sir Terry Pratchett.

There are seven finished novels in the series, an 8th in the works and several short stories

offered for free on Kindle Unlimited.

If you go to http://asmbeers.wixsite.com/robertleebeers everything is there and more.

In addition, Graphic Audio the Movie in Your Mind audiobook publishing company has released

Tony Mandolin Mystery books 1 and 2 as all cast audiobooks available in CD and download.

Hey guys!

So I decided a little while back that I was going to narrate something special for Halloween.

And then literally that same day Robert Beers contacted me asking if I would like a horror

piece to read for the holidays.

Being one of my favorite authors to work wth, I jumped at the chance!

So I hope you guys liked the story, and have a happy Halloween!

I'm Chris Herron, and that's it for today's tall tale tv.

For more infomation >> The Violin (Audiobook) 🎙️ a Horror Short Story 🎙️ by Robert Lee Beers - Duration: 24:42.

-------------------------------------------

Adorno navideño 1 kanzashi con papel - Christmas ornament 1 kanzashi with paper - Duration: 11:29.

For more infomation >> Adorno navideño 1 kanzashi con papel - Christmas ornament 1 kanzashi with paper - Duration: 11:29.

-------------------------------------------

படிக்காதவன் குட்டி ரஜினி இப்ப எப்படி இருகார்னு நீங்களே பாருங்கள் | Tamil Cinema News | Tamil News - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> படிக்காதவன் குட்டி ரஜினி இப்ப எப்படி இருகார்னு நீங்களே பாருங்கள் | Tamil Cinema News | Tamil News - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

彼岸曙光 Stay Wide Awake // 回憶 Memories (clean ver.) (Audio) - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> 彼岸曙光 Stay Wide Awake // 回憶 Memories (clean ver.) (Audio) - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Revisiting Ghosts: The Endnotes - Duration: 5:46.

Welcome to the Endnotes, where I put all the fun facts I can't fit into the main videos!

Today, some extra bits of information from my video about the word Ghost — and if you

haven't seen those yet, click on the card.

In the main video we identify the ultimate etymon of ghost as the Proto-Indo-European

root *gheis- used to refer to the emotions of fear or amazement.

We should be careful not to confuse this root with Proto-Indo-European *ghosti meaning "guest

and host".

You might think it odd to have the same root meaning both host and guest, but it in fact

reflects an ancient cultural value, the importance of the reciprocal relationship between guest

and host, almost a quasi-family tie, a concept which in Ancient Greek is expressed with the

word xenia, one of the key themes of Homer's Odyssey.

In Anglo-England texts often punned on these similar sounding roots.

When Old English gast was used to refer to a disembodied spirit, it was often in a pun

with the word gyst meaning "visitor, stranger", from which we get the word guest.

Another similar string of letters that we should be careful not to confuse here is g-h-o-t-i.

In this case it's not an Indo-European root, but a demonstration that English needed spelling

reform, because this string of letters could be said to spell the word fish.

The "gh" makes an "f" sound in tough, the "o" makes an "i" in women, and

the "ti" makes an "sh" sound in "nation".

Silly English!

This demonstration of spelling irregularity has often been attributed to George Bernard

Shaw, who was certainly an outspoken supporter of spelling reform, but it doesn't actually

seem to appear in any of his writings.

Speaking of Shaw, in addition to his early ghostwriting, he continued his music criticism

work in his own name after his literary fame grew, and also made witty use of Hamlet in

a satire of the more academic style of his fellow music critics by describing the famous

"To be or not to be" speech thusly: "Shakespeare, dispensing with the customary exordium, announces

his subject at once in the infinitive, in which mood it is presently repeated after

a short connecting passage in which, brief as it is, we recognize the alternative and

negative forms on which so much of the significance of repetition depends.

Here we reach a colon; and a pointed pository phrase, in which the accent falls decisively

on the relative pronoun, brings us to the first full stop."

Well, that is indeed the question.

I think.

And this brings us back to Hamlet.

Not only does this same basic plot of son pretending to be insane while avenging his

father on his murderous uncle who married his mother and took over the kingdom appear

in the Latin Gesta Danorum by Saxo Grammaticus, but there are also other Old Norse versions

of the story, including a close parallel in Hrólfs saga kraka or the Saga of King Hrolf

Kraki.

In this analogue of the story, the role of the Hamlet character is actually divided between

two brothers named Helgi and Hroar, who by the way appear as Halga and Hroðgar in the

Old English poem Beowulf.

The basic storyline of Helgi and Hroar follows that familiar plot in Hamlet: avenge the father

on the uncle who married the mother while pretending to be mad.

In another part of the saga is the story of a monster who attacks the hall, much like

Grendel in Beowulf, but it's specified that the attacks always come at Yule, in other

words Christmas.

And the Yule time visit is a common pattern in many sagas and indeed ghost stories (think

A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens).

You might think that Halloween would be the time of year when reports of ghost sightings

was highest, but in fact this isn't necessarily so.

In the Norse sagas we also find a parallel for zombies, the aptrgangr literally "again-walker"

or draugr, a word which can be traced back to a root which means "to harm or deceive"

and is thereby cognate with English dream.

The stuff of nightmares I suppose!

The draugar often appear in Norse stories, such as Grettis Saga, which also by the way,

like Hrólfs saga kraka, contains a close parallel to the Beowulf story.

The more general European tradition that this falls under is the revenant from Latin reveniens

literally "returning or coming back", referring to the dead come back to life in

physical form to haunt the living.

Usually the revenants were wrongdoers in life, and were thought to spread disease.

The only way to stop them would be to exhume the body during the day when they rested and

either decapitate them or remove and burn the heart.

And perhaps most famously there's Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, in which the living dead is

reanimated not through necromancy but through science.

Well, even the living dead have to keep up with the times!

And speaking of the word reanimated, it comes from Latin anima meaning "spirit or ghost"

or "breath or air", which can be traced back to a root meaning "to breathe".

So literally Victor Frankenstein gives his monster the breath of life…that's some

creepy CPR!

As always, you can hear even more etymology and history, as well as interviews with a

wide range of fascinating people, on the Endless Knot Podcast, available on all the major podcast

platforms as well as our other YouTube channel.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Revisiting Ghosts: The Endnotes - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Bachatas 2017 Lo Mas Romanticas - Prince Royce, Romeo Santos, Shakira - Bachata Mix 2017 - Duration: 1:03:26.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Bachatas 2017 Lo Mas Romanticas - Prince Royce, Romeo Santos, Shakira - Bachata Mix 2017 - Duration: 1:03:26.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG] LuHan message for joined the "Hot-Blood Dance Crew" - Duration: 0:26.

Hello to iQiyi Hot- Blood club friends, I am LuHan

Dancing is a very cool, very fervent sport style

I love dancing very much

I am very happy today for formally joined the "Hot-Blood Dance Crew"

I am looking forward to dancing with all the top Chinese dancers

and show the contemporary Chinese young dancer's style to the world together

Also hope everyone can dance with us, fervency together

We are waiting for you in HSDC!

For more infomation >> [ENG] LuHan message for joined the "Hot-Blood Dance Crew" - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

The World's Strongest Armies. Weapons and Soldier Count - Bilgicim.Net 👊👊 - Duration: 6:16.

For more infomation >> The World's Strongest Armies. Weapons and Soldier Count - Bilgicim.Net 👊👊 - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

Chance 2x05 Promo "The Collected Works of William Shakespeare" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Chance 2x05 Promo "The Collected Works of William Shakespeare" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

TRY NOT TO HEADBANG CHALLANGE - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> TRY NOT TO HEADBANG CHALLANGE - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

The Seven Deadly Sins of Social Media - Duration: 5:07.

SunnyLenarduzzi: Happy Halloween (singing).

The dark side of branding, business and being your own boss.

Welcome to the dark side, boss.

There are certain things about social media that kill me.

Literally, I'm dead.

You've killed me.

So, I need to address them, and until I confess these sins on everyone's behalf, I'm not going

to be able to come back to life.

I need you to comment with all of your social media sins, and what you think the biggest

crimes are, when it comes to being online.

These are the seven deadly sins of social media.

These are the seven deadly sins of social media.

Sin number one: lust.

The thirst is real, and if you're only posting for likes, you are bound to get caught up

in constantly trying to get more and more double taps on your content.

But here's the thing: the only way to actually get engagement online is to engage back and

to create a community by posting quality content that either entertains, educates or inspires.

So, instead of lusting for likes, focus on creating content that is actually going to

be beneficial to your audience, because if you are just doing it for the likes, you are

only posting for external gratification, and that, perhaps, is the biggest sin of all.

Sin number two is gluttony.

To avoid being a social media glutton, there are two things to remember.

One: don't over post.

If you are just posting to post, without an actual purpose, you will murder your account's

engagement, and the final step of this is: don't just jump on hashtags or trending topics,

if you haven't done your research.

This has slayed more brands than I can even mention here.

Part two of not being a social media glutton is: don't over consume.

Now, I feel like this goes without saying, but ... Sorry, one second.

That's a nice comment.

So cute!

What was I saying?

Oh yeah.

Don't over consume.

It kills your personality, and it kills your productivity.

Just one second.

Sin number three: greed.

Make it rain!

When did we all become so obsessed with money?

What I would like to say about this, is if you are only using social media to sell, and

to flaunt the cash that you're making, you are kinda missing the point of social media.

Sin number four: sloth.

If you are going to be on social media, be on social media.

The biggest sin, and the fastest way for your audience to ghost you, is if you stop responding

to their comments, and if you are inconsistent in posting.

It breaks all trust with your community, and why would we want to show up for somebody

who isn't showing up for us?

Sin number five: wrath.

Trolls, I'm talking to you.

What I need to say to you, is if you are on social media, to be an asshole, you might

not want to be on it.

That is not the purpose of social media.

It's built for healthy discussion, healthy debates, and helpful information.

Okay?

Okay.

Sin number six: envy.

So, if you are sitting there watching other people and being on your phone, and envying

or being jealous of someone else's success, I challenge you to stop scrolling and start

creating your own.

Sin number seven: pride.

If you are taking a holier-than-thou approach to social media and think you can become an

overnight expert, nobody in the world who is the best at what they do became an expert

overnight.

So, invest in education.

Invest in resources.

Invest in mentors, and be honest and authentic about where you really are in your experience,

because if you are building your brand or your business on a pedestal of pride, it is

built to break.

Okay boss, I am running out of time.

I've given you so much time to confess your sins.

Have you confessed your sins?

Have you?

Have you?

Have you?

Oh!

You've brought me back to life.

If you liked this video, make sure you hit that "like" button below.

Share it with your friends in honor of Halloween, and comment below and confess your social

media sin.

Thanks for watching, I mean, thanks for watching, and a huge thank you to Lakeisha who did my

makeup today.

I'm not really dead, guys.

Don't worry.

Where can people subscribe to your channel?

Lakeisha: You can subscribe to me on YouTube.

My username is LKMCNEILL, so L-K-M-C-N-E-I-L-L.

SunnyLenarduzzi: And we will link to it below.

She is a brilliant makeup artist.

Thank you.

Lakeisha: No worries.

SunnyLenarduzzi: For the dark side of branding business and

being your own boss.

Make it rain!

For more infomation >> The Seven Deadly Sins of Social Media - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

TUTO MSI - Comment utiliser Mystic Light Mobile - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> TUTO MSI - Comment utiliser Mystic Light Mobile - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

ลอยกระทงเนื้อสดให้ จระเข้ยักษ์กิน!! l RCrecord x ฟาร์มจระเข้สมุทรปราการ - Duration: 12:51.

For more infomation >> ลอยกระทงเนื้อสดให้ จระเข้ยักษ์กิน!! l RCrecord x ฟาร์มจระเข้สมุทรปราการ - Duration: 12:51.

-------------------------------------------

Essence of Murli 01-11-2017 - Duration: 7:32.

Om Shanti !

Today's Murli Date Is 1st November 2017

Essence: Sweet children, follow shrimat, become pure and clean, imbibe this knowledge and then do yuktiyukt service.

Don't become arrogant but maintain your pure pride. ( convert negative into positive and do seva )

Question: Due to which one aspect does the Father have to give so much knowledge?

Answer: The Father gives you so much knowledge in order to prove that the Creator of the Gita is the incorporeal Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul.

The biggest mistake they have made is that they have put Shri Krishna's name in the Gita instead of the Father's, the Purifier.

You have to prove this. You have to create various methods for this.

( you need to create various methods as peoples sentiments must not get hurt while proving above )

Show the difference between the praise of the Father and that of Shri Krishna.

( Baba says first explain praise of Shri Krishna, then of Shiv Baba, while doing so, they will automatically realize God Of Gita is bodiless point of light, Shiv Baba )

Song: To live in Your lane and to die in Your lane.

Essence for dharna: 1. Perform every task very tactfully.

Show (reveal) the Father by remaining cheerful, unshakeable and stable in the intoxication of knowledge.

2. Prove the new and unique things of knowledge.

Blessing: May you be a fast effort-maker and follow Father Brahma and claim the first number while keeping your destination in front of you.

An intense effort-maker always has his destination in front of him. He never looks around here and there.

Souls who are to claim the first number do not see anything wasteful even while seeing it; they do not hear anything wasteful even while hearing it.

They keep their destination in front of them and follow Father Brahma.

Father Brahma performed actions considering himself to be "karanhar" (one performing the action),

and never considered himself to be "karavanhar" (one inspiring others to perform actions)

and this is why he was always light even while looking after his responsibilities.

Follow the Father in the same way.

Slogan: Whatever things would spoil your stage: hear but do not hear those things.

To the sweetest, beloved, long-lost and now-found children, love, remembrance and good morning from the Mother, the Father, BapDada.

The spiritual Father says namaste to the spiritual children.

We spiritual children convey to spiritual Baapdada, our love our remembrance, our good morning & our namaste namaste

Om Shanti !

For more infomation >> Essence of Murli 01-11-2017 - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

'Ghoomar' (from Padmavati) based on which Raag? - Duration: 9:09.

demo

hi, I am Anuja Kamat

The song that I just sang

that was the 'Ghoomar' song from the film Padmavati

The song was released recently on the net

and has gained a lot of popularity

Many of y'all have asked me about the raag on which it is based

In one of my previous episodes, I'd mentioned

many songs in the movies of Sanjay Leela Bhansali have the influence of Raag Yaman on them

So is this Ghoomar song too based on Raag Yaman?

Before I answer this, let me talk a little about 'Ghoomar'

Ghoomar is originally an Indian folk music form belonging to the state of Rajasthan

Rajput ladies perform Ghoomar during special occasions

and they twirl while dancing: hence the name 'Ghoomar'

Ghoomar songs are set in varied tunes

However, the common factor in them is the beat structure / taal

Ghoomar songs are composed in Keherwa, an 8 beat taal

but the weight of the beats is a little different from the original taal

Hence it is called Ghoomar Theka

This theka/ beat pattern is especially for Ghoomar

it sounds as follows:

demo

Observe how the pattern is very catchy and thus convenient for dance

Let's now move on to the Ghoomar song in Padmavati

Is it too based on Yaman?

the answer is, nope! not at all!

this song is based on Raag Vrindavani Sarang

Raag Vrindavani Sarang is also called as Sarang

This beautiful raag is sung during the afternoon time

There is a belief that this raag has originated from Folk tunes

the speciality of the notes of this raag is:

there are 5 notes: Sa Re Ma Pa and Ni

in the aaroha (ascending), all these notes are shuddha (in original position)

but in avaroha (descending), the Ni / Nishad is komal (variant)

So the scale of Vrindavani Sarang is as follows:

demo

this was the scale of Vrindavani Sarang but what are the phrases of this raag?

traditionally, Vrindavani Sarang is sung with Ni in the beginning instead of Sa

thus Ascend starts with Ni

and in avroha

instead of this, you have:

this means the phrase Ma Re Ni Sa is important

so how do you know the ghoomar song is based on Vrindavani Sarang?

you get to know in the beginning of the song itself, when the male vocals come in

This is typically Vrindavani Sarang

Along with this, there are many other clues in this song

like the line:

this is:

Re Ni Sa is Vrindavani Sarang

The Next Line is Shreya Ghoshal's line

translated as:

Ma Re Ni Sa, typical Vrindavani Sarang

This song reflects not just Vrindavani Sarang

but also Madhmad Sarang

Any light song, film song or folk song

not necessarily is based on one raag

It could be based on one raag

sometimes it might reflect more than one raag

and many a time it might not even be based on any raag!!

Fortunately, the ghoomar song reflects 2 raags

So what is Madhmad Sarang?

Madhmad Sarang is very similar to Vrindavani Sarang

but the difference is that in Vrindavani Sarang we have shuddha Ni is ascend and komal Ni in descend

in Madhmad Sarang you will find only the komal Ni in ascend and descend

because of this, it sounds as follows:

in this song, the 2nd verse shows a glimpse of Madhmad Sarang

so if you translate it, you get:

observe how the ascend and the descend, both used komal Ni

this definitely is the feature of Madhmad sarang

This was my take on the Ghoomar song of Padmavati

and with this, we conclude the episode

hope you liked this video

if you've liked it, then do give a thumbs up!

if you haven't subscribed to my channel, do subscribe to 'Anuja Kamat'

I want to spread Indian Music love through this initiative of mine

so do watch and share the other videos in this channel

I'd love to see you in my coming episodes, till then: om shanti/ peace be with you!

For more infomation >> 'Ghoomar' (from Padmavati) based on which Raag? - Duration: 9:09.

-------------------------------------------

Legends Never Die [Alan Walker Remix] | Worlds 2017 - League of Legends - Duration: 2:47.

Legends never die

when the world is calling you

Can you hear them screaming out your name?

Legends never die

They never lose hope when everything's cold and the fighting's near

It's deep in their bones they run into smoke when the fire is fierce

'Oh pick yourself up, cause

Legends never die

Legends never die

Legends never die

Legends never die

Legends never die

They're written down in eternity

But you'll never see the price it costs,

the scars collected all their lives

When everything's lost

they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat

Before it all starts,

they suffer through harm

just to touch a dream

'Oh pick yourself up, cause

Legends never die

Legends never die

Legends never die

Legends never die

Legends never die

When the world is calling out your name

Begging you to fight

Pick yourself up once more

Pick yourself up 'cause

Legends never die

Legends never die

Legends never die

Legends never die

Legends never die

For more infomation >> Legends Never Die [Alan Walker Remix] | Worlds 2017 - League of Legends - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

ବଡ ଓଷା ରେ ବନାନ୍ତୁ ସ୍ଵାଦିଷ୍ଟ ଘୃତ | Ghruta Recipe ( Bada Osha Special ) | Odia Authentic - Duration: 6:29.

Namaskar. Welcome to www.mrunalinee.com

Today we will make a special sweet dish called "Ghruta"

This dish is generally prepared during a festival (Bada Osha) in Odisha

Which is celebrated in the month of Kartika

And offered to lord Siva as a prasad

Before starting the recipe, please subscribe our channel if you are not subscribed yet

And press the bell icon next to subscribe button so that you will never miss our latest videos

Let's start with today's recipe

We need all these ingredients for making Ghruta

Soaked Raw rice - 1 glass

I have soaked the rice for 4 hours

Soak it at least 1 hour

Or you can also soak the rice more than 1 hour to get a fine batter out of it

Sugar - 1 glass

Sliced fresh coconut - 1/2 or 1 cup

Cashew nuts

Kismis

Raw peanut

Green cardamom powder - 4

Bay leaf - 2

Roasted cumin powder - 2 tbsp

And salt to taste

First remove water from the rice

And grind it well by adding a some water into it

Rice batter is ready now

The consistency should be like this

** Grind the rice in such a way that no grain will be left behind **

So that the rice batter will be cooked quickly

To make this batter here I have added 1/2 glass of water

Or you can add the water as required

Keep it aside

Turn on the flame and place the kadhai

Then pour 1 ltr + 1 glass of water in it

And let it simmer for some time

Here the water is heated up

Then take out additional 1 glass of hot water for later use

Except roasted cumin powder add all other ingredients in it

Salt

Cardamom powder and bay leaf

Raw peanut

Fresh coconut

Cashew nut

Raisins / Kismis

Here I have added 1½ glass of sugar for more sweetness as it gives very nice taste

But, you can add the sugar as required

Stir until it get dissolved

Sugar has melted now

Then pour the prepared batter in it by one hand

And parallelly stir with a spoon by other hand, like I have shown

Otherwise it will form lumps and may stick to the kadhai

Stir it continuously on medium flame until it get boiled

Here it got boiled and became thick

Now cover and cook it on low flame for some time

Stir it in between

For me here the consistency seems thick

Add the removed warm water in it as required

Because the rice batter needs to be nicely cooked

It's been 30 minutes now

And everything got nicely cooked

At the end add roasted cumin powder in it

Roasted cumin powder gives very nice aroma and authentic taste to this dish

It is done now

Turn off the flame

And get it out in to a serving bowl

Super tasty Ghruta is ready to serve now

You can serve it like this.

Otherwise serve it chilled by storing it in a refrigerator for better taste

So try this recipe at home

And share with me your experience

Thank you

See you soon in my next video

You could subscribe my channel by clicking on this face icon

For more infomation >> ବଡ ଓଷା ରେ ବନାନ୍ତୁ ସ୍ଵାଦିଷ୍ଟ ଘୃତ | Ghruta Recipe ( Bada Osha Special ) | Odia Authentic - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

(Hậu Trường) ĐÂU CHỈ RIÊNG EM PARODY - OFFICIAL BEHIND THE SCENES | MỸ TÂM x KHẮC HƯNG x HỌC SINH TV - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> (Hậu Trường) ĐÂU CHỈ RIÊNG EM PARODY - OFFICIAL BEHIND THE SCENES | MỸ TÂM x KHẮC HƯNG x HỌC SINH TV - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

AHHH!! Taking a risk in my YouTube business! - Duration: 10:30.

- Today is the big day, guys.

People are flying in from all over the world.

It's going to be an amazing two days

of working with these creators,

helping them to grow and develop their channels

and reach their goals.

I can't believe this is actually happening.

I loaded up the rental van with all like the TVs

and stuff that we need.

And so can you guys fit back there?

- We got it.

- (Tim) Kathryn, did you find a spot?

- Yeah.

- (Tim) Okay.

Hopefully everyone lives.

I've been doing the online version of Video Labs

for about three years now,

and a lot of creators have gone through it.

It's helped a lot of them really grow

and develop their channels.

It's been fun to see.

I wanted to see like what would happen

if I took that 10 week experience to do online

and cram it into two days here in Cincinnati, Ohio?

I am surprised.

Not really,

but still blown away that it sold out.

Like completely sold out.

Every ticket gone.

If you don't Jeremy,

he's one of the trainers, instructors.

What are we calling these people?

Kathryn?

Now see, that's Kathryn.

She's my business manager and works for me,

so she's super awesome.

So is Jeremy.

And this is Kristen.

She just came in from Dallas also, right?

- Hi, yes.

- (Tim) And you have a fun YouTube channel?

- Yes, Six Sisters Stuff.

- Yeah.

And if you research why I'm really excited about this event,

one is when you are YouTube creator,

it can feel very lonely.

You have like problems,

you have issues,

you have questions,

you have things you want to talk to.

Like this is a community of people

that now we're together physically in the same spot

where we can just hang out.

Let show you guys around a little bit

where we are having this event and setting up.

This is the Westin Hotel in downtown Cincinnati.

We're here setting up,

got like TV screens, TV stands.

I got to open up TV boxes,

set it all up.

You're setting up easels.

We got a lot of work to do.

Out here's where the like meals

and snacks are going to be,

like so you can kind of come out in the natural light,

hang out in this area.

And then we also have this room over here

for one of the breakout sessions in here.

(techno music)

I hope that when people leave this event

in a few days from now,

they leave feeling like they didn't just learn something

and they didn't just walk away with a notebook full

of new ideas and inspirations.

But mostly I want to them to walk away feeling like

I felt like I deeply connected with people who care.

It's definitely about knowledge and information,

that's a huge part of this,

but it's also about the human connection

and helping them accomplish their goals and their dreams.

It's coming along pretty nicely.

What do you guys think?

One of the things that I appreciate when I go to events

that no one ever does

is like I fidget a lot,

like I like to have things in my hand.

I think like creative type people

are just typically like that.

I got fidget spinners.

I got Play-Doh.

We've got one of these guys

where you can just like spin, flip, flick,

so people have something to do with their hands

like get Play-Doh stuck in their keyboard keys.

We're out getting some dinner.

We're going to eat at this burger joint right here.

(techno music)

When I first thought about doing this Video Labs event

here in Cincinnati a few years ago,

I thought I could never pull something like that off.

It's too big for someone like me.

Here we are and it's happening.

Good morning guys.

I'm teaching all the sessions today.

Other people are teaching the next few days,

doing channel reviews with creators.

It's going to be awesome.

I smell breakfast and it sounds great.

So you know when you like this dream

and it's a big risk to take it?

I am learning right now

that the risk is sometimes worth taking.

Risk doesn't always necessarily equal disaster.

Maybe that's how I kind of think of it sometimes.

Sometimes risk means success.

Like there was an application process

to be here at this event,

and we had over 300 some applicants.

We accepted 20 of them,

and they were all handpicked with the idea of like

I can tell you have a mission

behind what you're trying to do on YouTube.

Like you might not know what it is,

you might be still trying to figure that out,

but I can tell the heart is there.

One of the things I like about doing events like this

is you get to meet cool people like this guy.

- Hi.

- He has a blogging channel he's starting.

And then like these guys.

Yeah you have fun blogging channel?

- I do. - (Tim)There you go.

- Yes.

- So it's been a lot fun just like meeting people

and hearing stories and stuff.

I love seeing like the light bulb moments

that some of these people are getting

when they're like,

you know I came in with this idea for my channel,

it's going this way.

It's not really working.

And then we sit down

and we work though like content strategy.

And we work though like the target audience

and the value preposition.

And we start like getting like practical.

And like oh, I get it,

and they start developing this bigger picture

and this vision for their channel

than they even thought of in the first place.

Like that's the type of thing

that I don't think can just happen

if it's just experts on the stage.

And there's nothing wrong with that.

There's a lot of value to that for sure, you know?

We're getting ready to go out for dinner.

We had a great day together.

How's going so far for you, Derral?

- It's good, but it's going to be a lot better

after I get some food.

- (Tim) How's it going for you guys?

- Good! Doing great!

- It's going awesome.

(upbeat music)

- The people are connecting well with each other.

I see new friendships being made.

There's way more collective wisdom

in the group of the people who are here

than there is in just Derral, me, and Jeremy.

And I wanted people to tap into that.

Like I wanted people to be like,

hey, I know some things about YouTube,

but this person has experiences on YouTube

I've never had before.

Everyone just feels like

so far that they're getting what they need from each other.

- (Tim) You need a bib?

That's called a rib bib.

Oh yeah, everybody's getting one tonight.

(upbeat music)

Today is the last day of Video Labs.

I am feeling really tired,

staying up late,

getting ready for the next day with sessions and notes.

My voice is starting to leave.

I gotta be careful I don't lose it completely today

because I really need this

so I can finish serving people talking

and really helping them out the best that I can.

Day two is starting with Derral.

- Anything outside of PBS.

- He's going to talk about fitting SCO

for like the next two hours.

It's going to be cool.

- Well I love YouTube because you can...

(thoughtful music)

- Wooo, we had a great morning of teaching

and training from Derral and Jeremy.

We're about to hit lunch,

but before we do that,

we are going to go outside,

go over to Fountain Square,

and take a big group picture together

and plus it's really good to get out of that room

and just stretch our legs a little bit, seriously.

Taking pictures.

- Don't push me Tim.

We're all going to fall in the water.

- No pushing and shoving around here.

All right, here we go.

I think I'm distracting them.

We're getting ready to do my favorite part of this event,

which is I get to hang out with these people.

We get to just dig into their YouTube channels together.

We can pull them up on the screen like that.

So right now, that's Jessica.

- Hi. - Right there.

And we're going to talk about her channel.

And it's fun because like everyone's

like sharing insights together

and we just get to hang out and talk

and you know that someone else has like an insight

then just kind of the conversation rolls

and I'm even learning lot just by listening to them.

So it's been fun.

So all right let's dig into Jessica Stansberry.

I think the main difference

that I'm seeing between doing this event online

versus doing it in person

is that online you kind

of dial into the call we do every week.

You get the information.

You meet some people, it's cool,

but then you hang up and that's it.

In person, you get the information

and then you continue to talk about it

and interact and think

and hear different perspectives and stories

and you continue to gage

and deepen the relationships with the people

that you're engaging with.

Like and everything like just doesn't stop

when the phone call ends like it does online.

Instead here like you are emersed into it

for two solid, completely full days.

(thoughtful music)

I would love for this to be the experience

that happens regularly for creators.

This is the type of thing that can really help creators

not just reach people,

but impact their lives

and you guys know here

that that's what me and my wife and my family,

that's what we're all about.

Time for me to leave.

Time to go.

The event's over.

Thank you guys so much for being a part of it.

- Yeah.

- Those of you guys who are still here,

thank you so much.

Safe travels back to London,

to Florida, to Florida,

to Nashville, to.. - Minnasota.

- Minnasota, that's right, and Pennsylvania.

And me, about 20 minutes away.

(techno music)

For more infomation >> AHHH!! Taking a risk in my YouTube business! - Duration: 10:30.

-------------------------------------------

Bachatas 2017 Lo Mas Romanticas - Prince Royce, Romeo Santos, Shakira - Bachata Mix 2017 - Duration: 1:21:47.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét