Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

all right we just had this come in the mail it's the EZPZ

mini mat placemat and plate in one we're gonna take it out of the package

yeah we tried this on shark tank and decided to check out the website and

order it so that's supposed to be so that a child can't get it out oh wow

you're really trying to move it yeah it will not come up okay so then the only

way you get it is you have to go around the edge just like you're you know

pulling off a sticker or something but this is not so that's - I can lift up

the whole table with it to help prevent food on the floor scooting all over the

place and we've had cups and plates both with suction cups but they tend not to

work that well yeah they don't have a very strong suction this is very very

strong and then with the the ones some of the ones with the suction cup the

surface has to be really clean sometimes they do one has to be wet and yes and

that's not the case with this it just sticks right on

okay so we've been using the Mac now for a couple of weeks the easy peasy mini

man yes meaning now I hadn't realized I know

it's called mini Matt but somehow I just didn't dawn on me that this was not the

full-size plate daddy so it holds snacks essentially you could not get a meal

there

caius here likes peanut butter sandwiches even sometimes for snacks but

you couldn't even fit half of a sandwich in there so you know nuts raisins

carrots a few things like that is about all it will fit there and it also closes

and drink well no actually that was that was separate but I'm glad you pointed

that out it's me Matt hat you like the Matt yes it also comes listen drink okay

well we got the drink do water bottle separately but that's good so I'm not

using it as much as I thought I would because of small size again only good

for snacks but I'm thinking about getting the the happy Matt the full size

happy Matt as far as the functionality I mean it's very easy to use it's very

difficult if not impossible for a child to pull it up off of the table and with

the rambunctious four-year-old that is very important okay guy asks where'd you

get the pen kaya put the pen down so this is great hey so don't assume um

fighting with the horsies okay well maybe you should finish your snack to

summarize I think the easy peasy mini minute was a good purchase I do find

that the Matt both this and the happy mat or a little

pricey fact I guess that's why I purchased the mini mat whoa

so you can see with it a childís active having a plate and mat combined so

what's the cute design with a happy face you think that's a cute design it's I

think it's the cutest design ever so this helps it helps with a mess but it's

really just an eliminated so that's a quick look at the EZPZ mini mat

yes mini mat thanks for watching thanks for watching

For more infomation >> ⭐EZPZ Mini Mat SHARK TANK PRODUCT 🍀 One Piece Silicone Happy Mat Placemat & Plate 👈 - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Peluquería salón de belleza juego móvil #gameplay - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> Peluquería salón de belleza juego móvil #gameplay - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Gustaf Hielm do Pain Of Salvation e o Baixo Fretless [Making of the New Album Pt. 21] - Duration: 13:50.

That's it. Today, tuesday, we are starting the bass recordings.

Finally! After recording a lot of guitars.

We recorded all the guitar bases. Or most of them.

Just a little is left to do.

And today we are starting the bass, so...

I'm here with Dave.

And we are here setting the stuff.

We are preparing this Epifani AMP.

Then, we are going to set the microphones and so on.

The head goes inside in that control room.

We using other amps and try some other as well.

Let's decide which works better.

Fuck it, man!

Have you seen it?

Actually, it is to try both amps.

- Ah, he has to... - Put some over and under and he...

... is going to decide the best.

Do we have a doctor?

We are having one.

- ANGRA - SUBTITLES: Tiago Anderson CONTACT: tiago.asm@hotmail.com

For more infomation >> Gustaf Hielm do Pain Of Salvation e o Baixo Fretless [Making of the New Album Pt. 21] - Duration: 13:50.

-------------------------------------------

Mr. Gravity is for Sissies - Duration: 7:30.

Gravity is for sissies.

For more infomation >> Mr. Gravity is for Sissies - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

How Far is Too Far? - Duration: 2:08.

So one of the questions I get asked a lot in the classroom is,

"How far is too far?"

If I want to commit to living a life of chastity, how far can I go in my relationship?

And I think that that is the wrong question to ask.

I think there's a genuine desire to know how we can best love someone,

but I think that is the question we should be asking.

How can I best love the person that I'm dating?

How can I best respect them and cherish them for who they are?

And it's really important to distinguish between affection and arousal.

Affection is all of these healthy ways that we can show someone we care about them in a dating relationship.

So it's fun to brainstorm some ways that we can show affection,

but handholding, I think is so underrated in our culture.

I think it feels so good to have your hand held.

Or hugs.

Or those simple kisses on the lips, the forehead, the cheek.

Any simple way that you're showing that other person

that they're special and that they're precious to you.

There are other actions that actually prepare our bodies for sex.

And these actions are called arousal.

And we want to avoid these things when living out chastity

so that we don't get ourselves into a situation that we don't want to be in.

We draw the line here, and this is really challenging,

we draw the line here at making out and anything further.

And that might sound extreme.

You might be thinking,

"Lindsay, like, making out isn't a big deal.

What's wrong with making out?"

But the truth is, sometimes even making out can prepare out bodies for sex.

So we want to avoid those actions if we're really seeking to live out the virtue of chastity.

So it's so important, when you're dating someone, to sit down and to talk about boundaries.

You can have the best intentions when living out chastity, but if you're not clear about

what actions that we can show the other person to show affection, then it's really hard day

in and day out to continue to choose that virtue.

It's so important to be on the same page so that you can both be strong in living out

this beautiful virtue of chastity.

For more infomation >> How Far is Too Far? - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

【衝撃】 - ギャル曽根 イケメンハーフ夫の浮気疑いGPS - 最新!裏芸能ニュース速報! - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> 【衝撃】 - ギャル曽根 イケメンハーフ夫の浮気疑いGPS - 最新!裏芸能ニュース速報! - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

How fast are YOU ?? [HD] | Downhill on Kumma | Dwnhll wth Gpro - Duration: 3:36.

Hey Guys welcome to a new Video

I'm today on the Kumma

I ride down my Track

not really mine but,

thats my favourite track

and now i ride down this track and i try to be really fast

I lounch out at here that means...

I place here somewhere else a timeline so you know about how long I need, Then you

can also try to ride down and yes

oh thats slippery

oh no Bro

holy shit

Bro what's that

fuck you leaves

It's so humid and you can barely go down

than

Now you can see a Little bit Urban Freeride

Of course, down the Kumma

oh not in here

I think they are mountain bike traps

This is because many mountain bikers drive through and they do not like that

no matter

For more infomation >> How fast are YOU ?? [HD] | Downhill on Kumma | Dwnhll wth Gpro - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Shout Out Monday Evening - Respect Every Persons Loyalty As Yours - Duration: 8:47.

here we go with another Shout Out Monday Evening and today's shout out acronym is

some replay and why are we doing a replay well let's find out now I'm Tom

Kvichak and this is Toms Trains and Things this channel was created to help

other modelers who are in need of guidance in pursuing their dream of

building a model railroad and today we're going to do a shout out on someone

that I did a shout out once before now that was the very second shout out that

I ever did back in January 16th of 2017 and why am I doing this shout out well

on Friday I did a live show and somebody gave me a ten dollar super chat and said

is this the only way that I can get another shout out so that gave me a good

idea to do this shout out again now the acronym some replay is Shout Out Monday

Evening Respect Every Person's Loyalty As Yours now let me talk about loyalty

this person has been a loyal follower ever since I started here he has watched

every one of my videos I thinks he's commented on almost every one of them

and asked a lot of questions I've given a lot of advice I don't know if he's

taken the advice but I give it to him anyway but anyway who are we talking

about well I'll tell you in a minute or so I'm going to show you some clips from

the very first shout out like you did of this guy and it was on January 16 2017 I

recorded it I did the first part of the recording and the second part of the

recording I did five days later and the reason I did it five days later is

because I ended up in the hospital I was having migraines and my doctor gave me

some medicine that put me in the emergency room it increased my blood

pressure so high and I thought I was gonna die

so I went to an emergency room and they admitted me and my migraines did nothing

but get worse so they put me on some really strong medicine and you could

tell from the second half of this these clips that I'm going to show you that I

was really loopy I was out of it but I did the video anyway because I wanted to

get it out for you and but I'm going to show you three

different takes because the first part of it I did three different takes of the

beginning of it and you'll see why now let me put them up there right now and

Who am I taught me yeah and who am I talking about here well let me tell you

Sparky107107 so let's take a look at this right now

this thing oh alright well g'day model railroaders today is January 16 2017 today here we

go and this thing working here okay

well g'day model railroaders today is January 17th

well g'day model railroaders today is January 16 2017 if you haven't

figured it out already this Shout Out Monday Evening is for Sparky so let me

go find the utility knife so I can open up some boxes this one's for Sparky107107

I was going to do a big production on this but since I just came out to the

hospital and I'm on meds right now and I'm a little bit loopy it's gonna be a

really short one I was gonna do a you know big production about you know this

little utility knife right here that Sparkie always lost but I'm gonna skip

that for right now Sparkie reached 600 subscribers and he's going to give away

$500 when I first saw the video he was at 608 subscribers when I just looked at

a few minutes ago he was all the way up to 741 subscribers so good job Sparkie

there you go you made the statement tell what you liked about your channel it's

not the channel that everybody likes it's what they liked about you because

you're a nice guy you take the time even though that you had so many problems

this past year with the flood you still took the time to watch everybody's

videos and comment and when people watched your

videos and made comments on them you responded to them and that's why I liked

about you and one of these days you're gonna listen to some advice that people

give you you know people are always giving you a vice but I don't think

you're listening so one of these days you're gonna start listening to the

advice people give you so anyway I'm cutting this real short because I'm a

little bit loopy the medication and I'm on you know just I can't concentrate

really well so take a look at Sparky's channel

Sparky107107 I'll put a link up there

over here and at the end I'll put that little round thing over there and I'll

say Sparky along with mine and have a good day

and ooh that was tough

Wow I was really out of it that day but anyway go check out Sparky's channel

Sparky107107 the links will be in the description down here and subscribe to

his channel and ding his bell while you're at it and that'll notify you of

whenever he has another video coming out I know a lot of you are already

subscribed to them but if you are not subscribed to them already go ahead and

do that and while you're at it go ahead and subscribe to my channel also and

ding that Bell and that'll notify you whenever there's another video coming

out so don't forget Monday Wednesday and Saturday I have videos coming out and

occasionally I'll have a live stream sometimes on Friday and sometimes on

Sunday so check them out also I got a lot of videos on the playlist check them

out I have them categorized for you so you

could find them very easily on the subject you're looking for I have over

40 of them on there so go ahead if you're ever looking for anything that I

have you could check them out in the playlists they're easy to find

and so we'll see Ya

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét