Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

Okay, my name is Gamaliel Valladares

Im a salvadoran piercer, with two years experience

in the tattoo industry

today we are going to pierce her

we hope you like this video

what do you say?

which side do we choose for

okay, lets put

heads for the nose piercing

and lets just do this

I need you to be calm

is it fast?

really fast

okay girl

Im going to tighten it well to be safe

principally we need to avoid contact with the hands to the piercing

remember that any infection or bacteria

usually is transmitted thru the hands

because we are touching all kinds of things

the most important thing is to not touch piercings

also avoid contact with certain healing ointments

like alcohol or peroxide

what these products do

is they can irritate your piercing

in a very awful way

when all you really need is saline solution

at least what I recommend twice a day

something very important I would like to tell you all

completely avoid piercing guns

because they are really unhygienic ways

when getting a piercing

we use sterilizers

and completely disposable equipement

this is something that happens a lot in certain kiosks

in certain shopping malls

remember that the gun when it makes the perforation

the impact causes blood to splatter on parts of the gun

and I am sure the most they normally do

is only clean part of the equipment with alcohol

when alcohol doesn't do anything, it doesn't burn or kill any bacteria

I want you all to be aware of that

I know that sometimes you can think

its too expensive and all of that

but instead think that we are transmitting something

that we do with passion

and not something that you are going to spend

3 or 4 dollars on and it can turn out worse

because I have had to remove gun piercings

and it really is awful

For more infomation >> PIERCING CHALLENGE (Naval Piercing) - Duration: 8:07.

-------------------------------------------

Burun Estetiği - "Op. Dr. Altan Yücetaş'ı Herkese Tavsiye Ediyorum" - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Burun Estetiği - "Op. Dr. Altan Yücetaş'ı Herkese Tavsiye Ediyorum" - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Prayer for the day Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - Duration: 12:49.

For more infomation >> Prayer for the day Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - Duration: 12:49.

-------------------------------------------

The Flash Double Wedding, Funeral And Reverse Flash Vs Flash - The Flash Season 4 Crossover REVEAL!! - Duration: 5:50.

what is good YouTube Warstu here with another video on the flash season up for

arrow season 6 a legends tomorrow season 3 and super go season 3 so we all know

we're gonna have a potential awesome crossover this year after the really

disappointing Dominator invasion last year that was really yeah it just didn't

work it didn't flow this coming up crossover could potentially be awesome

it's at the end of next month so careful for spoilers you've been

warned full credit to Canada grass with the majority of it and some score a bomb

for some images so we already know the backstory the crossover is Barry and

iris are getting married and all the superheroes are in town for it when

randomly they get attacked from their counterparts their evil versions from

Earth X at a really important life moment after their failed attempt of

getting married randomly after a funeral some details have come out from very

good sources confirming we're getting a double wedding instead of a singular

wedding at the end of the crossover so during the legends tomorrow episode

we're gonna get Oliver and Felicity okay a aka olessa T also getting married at

the same time as west-allen which is a bit strange is he going to

propose beforehand or is it going to be a spare of the moment thing I'm thinking

it is there's also a video clip that Canada grasses posted I'll put a link

down below which actually confirms this you can see it so it's not factual they

appear to be each other witnesses at this wedding but what is strange to me

is Joe West isn't there and their family is not there which is kind of it weird

so you also know that there's a funeral happening someone's going to be well

someone's going to stop be in during the crossover and the most popular theory is

it's professor Stein who is part of firestorm and he's leaving to do

Broadway I feel it was really bad for the show to tell the public he was

leaving at the / making it quite obvious to figure out

who is gonna like be over but this is a superhero show and we have the Lazarus

Pit there's multiple ways of bringing a character back with the multiverse so

don't worry I'm sure if he is the person he had come back boys strangers you can

see images what piers to be a fool seen from characters like Kara Danvers super

go but you can't really see him near the wedding scene I don't know if there were

nearly one scene it's just very interesting so are you guys hyped for

olessa t and west-allen to get married i know they have big big fan base which we

think about it is actually important to the overall numbers for the show each

weeks I hope people don't like west-allen olessa t caramels fire they

are important for actually keeping these shows going so you should give them some

props so we have new images of arrow and Prometheus X fighting on top of a ban

which looks pretty cool it's always good to see very skilled archers and fighters

going at each other so it's gonna be very interesting to see what is the

actual cause is the thinker behind this like I said in previously yeah I think

the thinker has some connection to do with this or it is the Barry Allen 2056

message I will link that video down below so we get a clip of our Barry

fighting Harrison wells from what we can presume is earth X but it's unclear on

if it's the reverse flash or if it's earth X Blitzen due to the fact there's

no official name and it's gonna be very interesting to see why it's happening

this supposedly is happening during the legends tomorrow scene yes again I'll

link it down below you can see the clip that Canada grass posted berries only

and it looks like he's gonna phase through him potentially there's some

kind of dialogue conversation going on but we can't really see what they're

discussing and we also see some extras running by so that sounds pretty cool

crossover like I said before hopefully this can actually be a good crossover

and the olessa T in West Alan when it wedding doesn't take over main narrative

I really hope they've nailed the storyline this year because the

storyline for the crossover last year was it was all over the place yes they

break history being the first kind of TV show for three shows to cross over on

one independent story but it was all over the place if you ask me but this

year it does sound pretty cool I want to know what makes some kind of randomly

like over girl who is super girls kind of doppelganger I suppose you can what's

gonna make over go attack this wedding to stop it happening is it like to do

with a future storyline where these two get married their tornado twins who are

in the comic books berry and irises kids today cause something happens to them on

earth effects in the future or something I I don't know guys or is it to think I

just can't get my head around what makes this crossover start I really want to

know why the crossover actually is gonna start guys anyway guys if you are hyped

for that crossover hit that thumbs up button guys and we'll be reviewing flash

and arrow more consistent in making therapy has consistently guys I will be

doing that from this week onwards I've been slacking a bit because I'm trying

to do just as a Marvel stuff but I'm gonna be consistent with flash and arrow

thanks for the people that have been tuning in if you do want to help this

channel please like scrub and comment we do have a patreon account if you want to

head over there to sports channel that is cool if you want to hit that Bell

button to never miss a video then hit that Bell button and we will

catch you in another video guys very soon catch ya later

For more infomation >> The Flash Double Wedding, Funeral And Reverse Flash Vs Flash - The Flash Season 4 Crossover REVEAL!! - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Göğüs Büyütme Estetiği Hakkında Her şey! - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Göğüs Büyütme Estetiği Hakkında Her şey! - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Batcave Scene / "The Feeling of Powerlessness" | Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice (2016) Movie Clip - Duration: 2:37.

You still working?

You're getting slow in your old age, Alfred.

Comes to us all, Master Wayne.

Even you got too old to die young.

And not for lack of trying.

Funnel-ferry butterbar. Funnel-ferry butterbar.

Funnel-ferry butterbar. Funnel-ferry...

There's nothing wrong with the microphone.

It's this new layer of armor.

I'll just have to rewire.

So, last night was productive?

No. He's too low-level. He knew nothing.

This is the man who knows things.

Anatoli Knyazev. He's Russian.

Contracts all over the globe,

but he's based out of the port of Gotham.

Weapons and human trafficking.

So the White Portuguese is a Russian.

That's the theory.

No. The theory is that the Russian will lead me to the man himself.

If he is, indeed, a "him."

You don't even know if he exists. Could be a phantasm.

One that wants to bring a dirty bomb into Gotham?

Ah, high-stakes round.

New rules.

We're criminals, Alfred.

We've always been criminals. Nothing's changed.

Oh, yes, it has, sir.

Everything's changed.

Men fall from the sky.

The gods hurl thunderbolts.

Innocents die.

That's how it starts, sir.

The fever. The rage.

The feeling of powerlessness.

It turns good men cruel.

For more infomation >> Batcave Scene / "The Feeling of Powerlessness" | Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice (2016) Movie Clip - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Things You Didn't Know About Big Will Simmons - Duration: 4:11.

Disney's Mickey Mouse Club is back!

Now rebranded as Club Mickey Mouse, the show that famously kickstarted the careers of Ryan

Gosling, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Justin Timberlake has a whole new cast

and a brand new look — and it's exclusively available on social media.

One of its brightest new stars is 17-year-old "Big" Will Simmons, a dancer who's just five

feet tall.

Simmons claims he's been performing since he was 8 years old, and thanks to Disney,

he just got his big break.

Here's what you need to know about "Big" Will Simmons!

Pro dancer

Simmons is barely old enough to drive, yet he's got almost a decade of professional dancing

experience under his belt.

In an interview with ABC News, Simmons said:

"I started dancing when I was around 5, because of my sister, you know, she had problems with

her foot, and she had to get into dancing."

One of his highest profile gigs was dancing in the video for the song "Never Catch Me"

by Flying Lotus, featuring Kendrick Lamar.

The video won a VMA and Simmons even went on to perform live with the artists at Coachella.

The acting bug

In an interview with Teen Weekly Insider, Simmons revealed his sights are set on the

silver screen, saying,

"I am very passionate about acting.

I aspire to be the next Samuel L. Jackson, Morgan Freeman or Will Smith.

I have booked acting jobs and even a movie.

I love being able to transform during a scene and become someone completely different."

While Simmons' own credits show a budding acting career in kid-friendly fare, he earned

positive reviews for his grittier work in Mike Posner's music video for "Be As You Are."

The Detroit Metro Times wrote that Simmons "shines as the video's protagonist."

So while he may be donning Mickey ears for now, this kid's got range — and big aspirations.

Disney dream

In an interview on Oh My Disney, Simmons claims becoming a member of Club Mickey Mouse is

the realization of a childhood dream — admitting he grew up watching That's So Raven, The Suite

Life of Zack and Cody, and Hannah Montana.

Simmons said:

"My dream as an actor was to always have my own show on The Disney Channel, and the older

I got the more I thought that wasn't going to happen.

And this is proof, right here, that you should never, ever give up on your dreams."

Performing in the Super Bowl

Backing up Missy Elliott during Katy Perry's Super Bowl 49 halftime show is Simmons' self-described

greatest accomplishment.

He told Teen Weekly Insider,

"It was a long, hard two weeks of rehearsals and I had to learn a flip that everyone could

do but me.

If I didn't learn it, I couldn't be in the performance.

So I took gymnastics [...] everyday for two weeks and my body was killing me.

But I learned the flip!"

Show rituals

In a Q&A session on his YouTube page, Simmons opened up about his pre-show prep, which includes

a full-body warm-up.

But he also shared another pre-show secret:

"I just don't go pee" scrub to (2:39) "I'm the one that's like 'I have to hold it,' because

I actually do better on stage if I don't pee, which is really weird."

Fluent Japanese

Simmons is such a huge fan of anime, he actually learned to read, write, and speak Japanese,

according to his profile on Oh My Disney.

In the interview, he says:

"Hopefully one day I get to go to Japan.

(Japanese)...

Disney oh-hah-see."

On top of that, in his Q&A session on his YouTube page, Simmons answers a fan's question

"What is the 50th pic on your phone," by scrolling through only to find a screenshot of a Dragon

Ball Z character.

Charity work

Simmons stays grounded in his career by giving back.

Not only does he teach dance to underprivileged kids, he's also the ambassador for the National

Center for Missing & Exploited Children's program, Kid Smartz.

He told Teen Weekly Insider,

"I was part of a social media campaign and Safety Dance video that contained a rap and

dance about how to stay safe from strangers and what to do if a stranger approached them."

Homeschool

Like a lot of kids who grow up in the entertainment business, Simmons' education has been non-traditional,

but that doesn't mean he hasn't done well.

Even as a homeschooled student, Simmons says he recognizes the value of being proactive,

telling Teen Weekly Insider,

"I'm finding what works best for me is to always be ahead of my course work.

That way, if something comes up I don't have to stress about school and working at the

same time."

Thanks for watching!

Click the Nicki Swift icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Things You Didn't Know About Big Will Simmons - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

What does Europe mean to you? - Duration: 0:56.

Europe is the continent, where in every country I feel like at home

For me Europe means friendship

Europe means love, peace, experience and friendship

Europe for me is about unlimited capabilities

Europe is my continent

Europe means people, mixing of cultures and diversity

Europe is the best place to fulfill your dreams, hopes and all wishes

Europe is the future, I'm building by myself

Europe is a big family

For more infomation >> What does Europe mean to you? - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Manafort's South Florida ties - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Manafort's South Florida ties - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Detroit: Become Human (PS4) - Trailer - Paris Games Week 2017 - LEGENDADO PT-BR - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Detroit: Become Human (PS4) - Trailer - Paris Games Week 2017 - LEGENDADO PT-BR - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Crazy Interracial Dating Story | Johnny Swirl - Duration: 4:44.

I come back and Hershell proceeds to tell me that this guy was like man what

are you doing with this white boy

all right you want more interracial crazy

interracial dating stories everything okay I got one for you all right

so right around probably mid to late 2000s there's this bar I always go to

that happens to be predominantly an african-american bar it's actually

pretty much about 90 95 percent a african-american bar and it's in the

suburbs but pretty much all black and so I always go there I'm one of the only

way as it goes there a lot of times and sometimes I would bring dates there you

know and there's one time I brought I remember I brought this girl named her

shell we went to the bar and we had went I think we went out to eat before that

and then so we were going to the bar to have a couple drinks and I think that

would be the other night and so I'm in the bar she was a very attractive brown

skin very thick nicely thick healthy young lady

spooky she's probably in her mid-twenties and so we sat in there and

I noticed everybody looking you know but this particular day I knew a lot of

people up there but this particular day I was there I didn't know a lot of

people at the bar I only really knew the bartender and actually actually funny

because ironically the bartender is a white girl she I mean they have all the

bartender's are black but there was one white girl she was bartending that day

and so I was you know she me and her we're talking and I was introducing her

and everything but the people that were at the bar that day I just didn't tend

to know him but they weren't there yet as you'll see in the store so we're

there we're having drinks or whatever and I noticed the some of the guys kind

of like looking down my way or whatever you know I'm used to it you know I've

been interracially dating for you know what forever now so I don't really think

much about it if somebody's looking or you know whatever so I have to go to the

bathroom at one point this is after having a couple drinks so she sent the

bar so I get up I go to the bathroom come back and Hershell proceeds to tell

me that this guy was like man we're doing with this white boy why the fuck

are you you know what's wrong with you like what are you doing with this white

dude and you know what we're not good enough for you and why are you with him

and what is it like oh you want some money or what did you know they so she

tells missus like I guess she very pretty much kind of dogged him was like

you know get the hell out of here like I want I want to know what guy who goes up

to a girl and says something like that actually does she turn around and go oh

yeah you're right I should be with you you know none of them do that so she I

guess she told me she's like kind of dog I'm a little bit or whatever so she's

telling me this story and I look up he's not even look in my way like cuz

apparently he knows he just tried to you know play me or whatever so literally I

don't know about 10 15 20 minutes a bunch of my black friends guy friends

come in like there's like five of them and they walk in and they're like Oh

Johnny what's up man below you know I'm tapping them on for whatever well

apparently they know this guy I got yeah they look like they'd known him for

years like went to school whatever so they see him and they're like what's up

man below ah well as the night goes on you know we get up and we're you know

walking around whatever well my friends and I were talking with the girl and

like we're all talking whatever so we get up and we're in a different place in

the bar and that guy happens to be around and so they introduced me to him

because they knew him pretty well and they're like oh this is Johnny man this

guy was all what's up bad you do I mean totally like he never said this stuff

apparently you know and he and I'm like oh this is my friend Hershell he like

introduces himself like he never met her before nothing you know and I just

always thought that was the funniest thing to this day that's like one of the

funniest stories what's really funny about this is to this day I've seen this

guy like probably 15 20 times since that encounter that night and he's always

like but not like well so man how you doing

so hey I mean I guess you know I'm not a hater I don't hold grudges you know I

mean every time I see him I always say what's up to him and you know I mean hey

you know I wouldn't necessarily call him a friend but you know I guess he's an

acquaintance and that stuff happens so that's my that's my that's that's that's

a crazy interracial dating store

For more infomation >> Crazy Interracial Dating Story | Johnny Swirl - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Look What You Made Me Do | Cover - Duration: 4:24.

I dont like your little games

Dont like your tilted stage

The role you made me play

of a fool

No I dont like you

I dont like your perfect crime

How you laugh when you lie

you said the gun was mine

Isn't cool

No I dont like you.

But I got smarter

I got harder in the nick of time

Honey I rose up from the dead

I do it all the time

I got a list of names and

yours in in red under line

OoooOoooo

Oh look what you made me do

Look what you made me do

look what you just made me do

look what you just made me

Oh look what you just made me do

what you just made me do

Look what you just made me do

Look what you just made me

I dont like your kingdom keys

They

Once belong to me

They asked me for a place to sleep

locked me out

and threw a feast

The world moves on another day

another drama drama

but not for me

not for me

All I think about is karma

and then the world moves on

but ones things for sure

maybe I got mine but you'll all get yours

But I got smarter I got harder

In the nick of time

honey i rose up from the dead

I do it all the time

I got a list of names

and yours is in red underline

I check it once

and then i check it twice

Oh look what you made me do

look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do

look what you just made me

Oh look what you made me do

look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do

look what you just made me

I dont trust nobody and nobody trust me

Ill be the actress

starting in your bad dreams

I dont trust nobody Nobody trust me

Ill be the actress

starring in your bad dreams

I dont trust nobody and Nobody trust me

Ill be the actress

starring in your bad dreams

I dont trust nobody

Nobody trust me

Ill be the actress

bad dreams

mmmm

OooOoooOo

Oh look what you made me do

look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do

look what you just made me

Oh look what you made me do

Look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do

Ooooooo

yeahhhh ahhh

ohh ooo

What you just made me do

For more infomation >> Look What You Made Me Do | Cover - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Meet the tattooist to the stars | CNBC Profiles - Duration: 2:37.

My name is Mark Mahoney

and I'm a Los Angeles-based tattoo artist.

I look at it as a way to make people

feel better about themselves.

I love tattooing so much that I'd do it for nothing.

I've got to thank my friend

Mickey Rourke for that.

In the 80s, he hung around the tattoo shop.

A session starts around $500 or $1,000

and can go up from there.

There are lots of people that

charge more than I do.

You make money every day,

and you spend it every day,

and you don't worry about the future.

That's for squares.

My strong suit is that I'm a good listener.

I listen to what they say and

I'm of the mind that it's a joint effort.

It's me and you, it's not my artwork on you,

it's our artwork.

A friend of mine has his grandfather,

I think he had just come back from World War II

and he's still in his sailor suit.

That grandfather one is on

my friend, Johnny Depp.

When I was a teenager growing up in Boston,

tattooing was illegal.

I went to Rhode Island with some

older guys from the neighborhood.

And the second I walked

into a tattoo shop I knew.

It was an epiphany

that that's what I had to do.

40 years later here I am.

It's crazy to me

that it's so socially acceptable.

It seems like every day

is mother-daughter day,

there's mothers and daughters

coming in to get tattooed

and that idea is so foreign to me.

It's great for business and

I'm grateful that it's happened.

But I miss the shadowy, underworld

aspect of it a little bit.

The love of people has to be at the root of it.

And you've got to get yourself

and your ego out of the way and

give the people what they want.

For more infomation >> Meet the tattooist to the stars | CNBC Profiles - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

TAG DISNEY - Duration: 16:02.

Hi

Ridiculous but efficient

I like it

Today I'm

ill

and...

Today I'm here to make another video for you guys

2 weeks without video *ops*

And this is falling on my eye.

And I need to post this video as fast as possible before 3 weeks (without video)

Today I'm here to post the "tag disney"

But I can't do that, with this messy hair...

With this corpse face...

and...

like a hippie

So I'll get ready faster. I'll be right back

I'll try to stay as presentable as possible.

So I can get started officially this video

Okay? So... stay there and wait for me

Or this is very cute, or very weird

But I'll stay like that until the end of this video, I won't change it again

Right? Right.

Let me see

Script

camera

Light

action!

Let me show you my beautiful "Ariel shirt"

Now I'm ready

Hello my dear freaks... and scared Fredy *my dog*

Hello my dear freaks, welcome to another video on the channel "BE FREAK"

Well, I hope you like disney as much as I like, because today is TAG DISNEY

I already posted this TAG on my channel, but i didn't like it the video

I felt embarrassed about it

So I've decidied to make another one

For the people who watched the oldest one, please continue watching this

It's okay

I've not even get started, but it will be good

I've talked a lot, let's do this fast

Like this video, subscribe and watch it until the end

Let's go, first question

"What is your favorite Disney Movie?"

Just to make it clear, there will not be just one answer. For me, this is impossible.

But, my favorites disney movies are...

The Lion king

Pocahontas

The hunchback of Notre Dame

And Lilo & Stitch

These are my 4 favorite movies

but I know there is more

But those were what struck me the most

Second question, "Who is your favorite Disney hero or protagonist, and why?"

My favorite heroes or protagonists are always anti heroes

Really, always

But they are

Peter Pan *childhood crush*

And Jack Sparrow *nowadays crush*

I've always liked "Peter" because...

- I don't know why they (Brazilians) translated to "Péter", knowing it is "Peter" -

Okay, I've always liked Peter because

he is a very fun character, very ironic, very carismatic

And I always wanted to go to Neverland.

When I was a kid,I was in love with Peter Pan,

I left my window open because I dreamed that he would pick me up and take me to Neverland

And Jack

I don't know how to explain it

He is a very fun character and very carismatic *again*

I don't have enough words to describe my feelings for Jack Sparrow

"CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW"

Third question,

"who is your favorite Disney villian and why?"

I'll let Hades aside for now

Hades is very funny and all,

but today I will choose

the most sadistic villains, in my opinion, disney has ever made

They are "Scar" and "Frollo"

I don't really like Frollo, but I think he's one of Disney's best-built villains

and he is the coldest one

Disney was able to make a very realistic psycopath character

So, for me, one of the best villians

And talking about psycopath...

Scar is another great villian

and he made many children cry

The character is thirsty for power

And is able to get rid of anyone who gets in your way

Doesn't matter who you are, if you get on his way, he will get you

Besides, what can I say about a hitler-inspired character

Number four

"A Disney film that shoud have been noticed better"

Well...

I won't say one but three films

starting with "Treasure Planet"

which is a movie I've seen when I was a child and it was really memorable,

it is a very good movie

and, who likes pirate stories,

man, whatch it, you won't have any regret,

and for you who already whatched it,

clap clap clap, congratulations

I haven't met any person that is just as old as me that has, really.

It is one of my Disney favorites, so I can put it in the answer of the first question.

The second film is "Brother Bear"

that is one of the most beautiful and lovelyest films I've ever seen,

it has the best soundtrack ever

and this is more common, it should have shined more, because I know more people that watched it,

but, for you that haven't watched, watch it ,

it is worth it.

And the third is "Atlantis"

this, for sure, I have never seen anyone who have wathched

my friend who watched, whatched because I forced them, **like I'm been forced to do this subtitles. HELP**

because, I've never met someone who had ever watched it *again*

it's a wonderful movie and

it has our dear Michael J. Fox, our Marty Mcfly, as Milo's voice in the original dubbing,

and Michal J. Fox, *chiche fan quote*

Number five,

"A scene you would like to experience."

Without a shadow of doubt, that surfing scene from "Lilo & Stich"

that scene is so emotional

and so cool

Number six

"What's your favorite Disney song?"

I will split this question in two, so it will be easier for me to answer them this way

I'll split it in "What's your favorite villain song?" and "What's your favorite protagonist song?"

so let's go,

My favorite villain song is "Hellfire" sung by Frollo,

which he sings because he is felling a forbidden, in his head, desire for Esmeralda,

he blames himself for liking a gipsy, because inside his head, he is committing a great sin,

and this song is really good and scary too

to the second question it was a little hard,

the first one was hard too, but the second was alittle hard, **Again**

but in the end I choose "I am here" from the "Treasure Planet" .

I was in doubt between this and "Colors of the wind" from "Pocahontas"

but, anyway, the english verson of "I am here" is good, however, personaly I prefer the brazilian portuguese version,

I think it is better.

Seventh question

"What animatin style do you prefer? 2d or 3d?"

I love both of them, but the 2d animations were more present during my childhood

So I have a fondness for them

Number eight,

"What was the first Disney movie you watched?"

Look, I have no idea

But I'll guess,

I think it was "The lion king" or "Snow White" or even "Pinocchio"

Maybe those 3

"What is your favorite Disney quote?"

Ten, "What's your favorite disney princess?"

I like Pocahontas and Merida very much

Althought Ariel is on my shirt right now

But, I like them both

Because they're a very strong personalities

And they are out of disney standards.

Eleven,

"What disney baby is the most cute?"

I am in doubt between the baby Tarzan...

...and baby Moana

Baby Rapunzel is really cute too, but I like them more

Seriouly, If I have a child like that...

I...I will hug it SO MUCH

twelve, and the last one

"Has any Disney movie ever scared you when you were a kid?"

Yes!

There was one that scared me, A LOT...

was "The christimas carol" **today is one of my favorites**

***In Brazilian portuguese was translated as "The ghosts of Scrooge (????)***

Stupidity? probably

Anyway, it scared a lot **My God, I've already told you that**

The ghost of christimas past scared me a little, because of it sighs and screams

But the ghost of christimas future scared me the most, it still gives me goosebumps just when I remember it

It is just like Grimm (Billy and Mandy)

version...

Moby...Moby Dick (?????????)

Charles Dickens version

That's it, I hope you guys enjoyed

Lots of kisses, of your Disney Princess **She really thinks that!? '-' **

Maybe not ;D

And bye! :3

For more infomation >> TAG DISNEY - Duration: 16:02.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors for Kids with Coloring Pages Rubber Ducks - How to Draw Rubber Duck for Children - Duration: 1:48.

[Music]

Yellow

[Music]

Blue

[Music]

Pink

Brown

Green

Red

[Music]

Magic

Coloring Pages

For more infomation >> Learn Colors for Kids with Coloring Pages Rubber Ducks - How to Draw Rubber Duck for Children - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

ECLIPSE; "En el rock and roll es muy difícil hacer algo nuevo." - Entrevista Leyendas Del Rock - Duration: 10:07.

For more infomation >> ECLIPSE; "En el rock and roll es muy difícil hacer algo nuevo." - Entrevista Leyendas Del Rock - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

Energy Update – Triple Energies Parts 3 & 4 - Duration: 2:41.

Energy Update � Triple Energies Parts 3 & 4

by Anastacia-Blue Beyond,

For those who choose to read of me sharing my personal and unique experiences as a Trailblazer/Ascension

Pioneer/Template for Humanity in linking our Soul to our Spirit � of the Divine:

With feeling the Triple energies and for myself all-in-one-day yesterday and then sharing

what I have in the previous posts Pt 1 & 2, I too have been Triply exhausted and I had

a brief lay down and some sleep.

I had what I call a �real-dream� and I was let know �something� by an ancestor

of mine.

I felt it so deeply within all my being and Beyond with an intake of breath, that with

this intake of breath, I woke up carrying this feeling and energy through with me here

and now, am still feeling this!

Very Deeply.

The message was: We have jumped 30 years!

There is SO MUCH going on with this Triple energy I have shared about, that many are

feeling, and that many will also be feeling they need more rest as this continues.

This may be over the next 3 days we will be continuing to feel these current Triple energies

as well (I usually do not like to put a �time� frame on anything, yet am sharing this is

the feeling I have, at this moment, and this can change at any time ;-).

I am now sharing these new personal energy updates as-I-go through them, here on the

Blue Beyond and now also on in5d.

As many are now more �ready� for this information that I share from linking our

Spirit with our Soul as a Trailblazer and template for humanity with this.

As in, for those who feel and respect the resonations of the Divine coming through in

what I share, that is �exclusive and unique to the Blue Beyond/in5d � as a �first�

for and with humanity, without going into the �Oh I went through that last week�

lol.

I will continue to share more as it comes ?? and other further insight as to what the

�jumping 30 years means�, as guided by the Divine, through my personal experiences

in all I AM.

As always I am right here with you.

Much Unconditional Love, Truth and Honesty

For more infomation >> Energy Update – Triple Energies Parts 3 & 4 - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

The Only Truth Original (Vocals And Stickers) Video Made With Unconditional Love Xo :D ! - Duration: 1:36.

The Only Truth I know comes from god spiritual warfare is real but the only truth we should

know is the gospel the only thing that maters is God he is life he is love he is peace he

is amazing the only truth we need to know comes from god god is love god is kind god

is right the only thing we need is god who is love sing lalalalalala god is wonderful

alalalala glory be to god alalalala people give god your life and heart and lift it up

god is the way the truth and the life keep aiming towards the heavenly prize and read

and study the gospel god is good and he loves you ouuu glory glory be to our god I love

you god ouu mmm

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét