Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

Writing "www.findmyfbid.com"

For more infomation >> How to Get more Facebook Page Like - របៀបទទួលការ Like Page បានច្រើន​ // CRK Cambodia - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Living Communion With the Word with Gloria and Kellie Copeland (Air Date 10-30-17) - Duration: 22:19.

(Singing) I know my God has made the way for

me. I know my God has made the way for me.

ANNOUNCER: Welcome to the Believer's Voice of Victory.

Join Gloria and Kellie Copeland today as they explain how you

can develop a closer relationship with

the Father through the Word just as Jesus

did. Now, let's join Gloria Copeland.

GLORIA: Hello, everybody. Welcome to the Believer's

Voice of Victory. Kellie Copeland's back with

us today, and she's got some Word to

share with us, so get your Bible and get ready. You know,

you need--you and I and Kellie and everybody else needs the

Word every day. So we're ready, Kellie. You have an attentive

audience. KELLIE: Well, we're going to flow with the Holy

Ghost this week. GLORIA: Amen. That's what makes it good.

KELLIE: I know. And aren't you glad that we are filled with the

Holy Ghost? GLORIA: Oh, it made all the difference in the world.

KELLIE: Made all the difference. GLORIA: Mm-hmm. KELLIE: You

know, what I wanted to talk about this week and next week,

Mom, is just--is knowing Jesus. We--the last time we were on the

broadcasts, we really talked about, in our communion and

oneness with Jesus, the fruit of the Spirit is what comes out of

that. GLORIA: Yeah. KELLIE: So real life, a real ability to

live life with peace and joy and love and grace and not strive

for those things, but just to have that be the thing that

comes out of you. GLORIA: That's right. KELLIE: You know, when

you poke Jesus, all that came out. And so when we live in

communion with Him and we know Him, we're the--we should be the

same way. GLORIA: Amen. KELLIE: Well, I started thinking about

all the ways that we know Him. There's--I'm sure--this is

probably not even all of them. But we know Him through prayer.

We know Him through His Word. We know Him through worship. And I

think about all of the different folds of the Body of Christ,

people have different specialties, different ways that

they have come, I guess you could say, up the side of the

mountain-- GLORIA: Yeah. KELLIE: --to know Jesus. It's like

people who know you--if I know you as, you're my mom, I know

you in a different way than somebody that just sees you from

afar-- GLORIA: Sure. KELLIE: --or even that just works for

you. I know you in a different way. You have a different

revelation. GLORIA: And I know you, too, sister. KELLIE: And

you know me, too. (Both Laugh) You know me in a different way.

So-- GLORIA: I like you. KELLIE: Yes, I like you, too. But when

all of us get together with all of the things we know, we know

Jesus. GLORIA: Praise God. KELLIE: And so I've really been

considering, a lot, the ways that we know Jesus. Well, this

week, I really want to focus on knowing Him through His Word

because that's where God introduced Jesus to this

family-- GLORIA: That's right. KELLIE: --was in the Word, you

know, all those years ago. GLORIA: That's the main place to

know Him after you get born again-- KELLIE: After you get--

GLORIA: --and filled with the Holy Spirit. KELLIE: That's

right. GLORIA: Then it's the Word. KELLIE: It's the Word. And

that's been the part--and there are people that have just really

known Him a lot through worship. They've known Him that way. And

they get a different experience-- GLORIA: Mm-hmm.

KELLIE: --with Jesus. But as I have--as those two worlds have

come together for me, I realize how I now know him, which is,

too, or throw in prayer or--you know, there are people who just

have deep, deep time and intercession. And when they're

spending time with the Lord, they're in intercession. And

they know Him from a different side. GLORIA: Well, all those

ways work together. KELLIE: They do. And He's putting the whole

picture together for us. GLORIA: They help us to grow up. KELLIE:

Isn't that good? GLORIA: Oh, yeah. KELLIE: But I'm so

thrilled that I grew up in a house--in a household-- GLORIA:

Praise God. KELLIE: --where what God was teaching us was the Word

of faith-- GLORIA: Amen. KELLIE: --how to put faith in Him

through His Word, how to see Him through His Word, how to know

Him through His Word. GLORIA: Yeah. KELLIE: We really came to

know Jesus through His Word. GLORIA: That's right. KELLIE:

And so I just wanted to talk about some of these things.

We're going to--actually, Mom, we're giving away--what happened

to my book? What happened to my--did you take my book? Ha-ha.

GLORIA: You said you were giving it away. KELLIE: I was. Here it

is. No, it's behind--underneath. You would not even understand

all the books that are on this table beside us. If you've seen

my mom preach, you know she's got lots of books with her.

And-- GLORIA: Mm-hmm. KELLIE: --I seem to take after her, so

we've got double books over here. But you wrote a book

called, "Walk With God," which we're going to give away. But

some of the things that you said in here really stood out to me,

and I just--I wanted to start us off with-- GLORIA: Good. KELLIE:

--some of the things that you said here. And you're talking a

lot in this book about obedience. And-- GLORIA: You

know, I read my own books. KELLIE: Yes. GLORIA: Well,

after--you know, if you wrote a book 10 years ago, you need to--

KELLIE: Read it. GLORIA: --refresh yourself. KELLIE: But

you open it with this: "Churches are failing. Believers are

failing. People who know God's Word are failing. What's wrong?"

And so you begin to talk about walking with God, you know, not

just talking the talk, but walking the walk and being

obedient to him and-- GLORIA: Hearing and doing. KELLIE:

Hearing and doing. And you talk about a living communion with

Him. We're going to talk about some of these things this week.

GLORIA: Awesome. KELLIE: But I think people hear that word

"obedience," and they think, "Well, that's like, you know,

just--the discipline of the flesh, and you have to just

obey." But the deeper you know Him, the more obedience is just

the natural-- GLORIA: Sure. KELLIE: -- outcome of that. I

mean, I watch you guys. I've watched people toil with obeying

the Word. But that's not who you guys are. You fell so in love

with Jesus through His Word that to obey, that's just--that's

life, is to obey. GLORIA: What does the Scripture say? "You'll

know the truth, and the truth'll make you free." KELLIE: It makes

you free. GLORIA: And this is where the truth is. So, boy,

once we found that out, we went for it, and are still going for

it. KELLIE: So I'm not here to judge anybody that's still

having to toil to obey. But here--we're here to offer you an

easier, free form of life, is to-- GLORIA: Oh, my. KELLIE:

--intimately know the truth, intimately, not-- GLORIA:

Experience it for yourself. KELLIE: Experience it. And I

think--(Coughs) Excuse me. I think there is a good example in

what happened with me. I told it the last time I was on the

broadcast, but this experience opened my eyes to something. I

was dealing with something, hurt feelings. I heard Jeremy say,

recently, he said, "You can have your feelings hurt without being

offended." We have feelings. GLORIA: Get over it. (Laughs)

KELLIE: Well, yeah. But sometimes also, people are rude.

GLORIA: Yeah. KELLIE: Or things go on that--where somebody

literally, you know, did not consider you in their-- GLORIA:

Happens all the time. KELLIE: --whatever they're doing.

GLORIA: Happens all the time. (Laughs) KELLIE: If you let it

bother you too much, you'll just be miserable. GLORIA: That's

right. KELLIE: I used to tell my kids, "If everything has to go

your way for you to be happy, you're going to be miserable--"

GLORIA: That's true. KELLIE: "--your whole life." GLORIA:

That's a good way to say it. KELLIE: It just doesn't always

work that way in the natural. GLORIA: That's right. KELLIE:

God makes things go our way if we get with Him. But even things

in the natural, then-- GLORIA: Well, let's just say this: He

wants the last word-- KELLIE: That is a--all right.

That's--mark that one down. That's a-- GLORIA: --if we'll

let Him. If we'll let Him have the last word. KELLIE:

--Gloria-ism. Because that's the truth. You said it perfectly.

He'll have the last word, and it'll be in your favor when you

follow Him and you walk with Him. GLORIA: Oh, my. KELLIE: And

that's what He did for me, Mom. My feelings were hurt. And what

do you do with those feelings when you're hurt? Take them to

Jesus. That's what we're supposed to do when our feelings

feel something. When our feelings feel fear, what do you

do? Run to Jesus. When you feel doubt, run to Jesus. Run to His

Word. This is what fixes that. So running to Him is what we do

when our-- GLORIA: Well, you know, the--I think the key is

staying with Him-- KELLIE: Yes. GLORIA: --day by day. KELLIE:

Yes. GLORIA: Don't get out of the Word. Just keep the Word

ministering to you, telling you what to say, telling you what to

do. And all the time you're getting stronger. And--and

you're able to forgive, or you're able to let that thing

go. And then you're free. KELLIE: You're free. GLORIA:

Yeah. KELLIE: And so what happened to me was I did like,

"Jesus, You're going to have to help me with this," because I

had to minister the next morning. GLORIA: Yeah. KELLIE:

You know. GLORIA: And then He did, didn't He? KELLIE: Yes. And

here's what He said to me, "Get at my feet." Because last time

we were on the broadcasts, we talked about Mary and Martha and

talked about being at His feet. GLORIA: Yeah. KELLIE: And we'll

probably get into some of that this week or next week. Again, I

just can't seem to get off of that story. But He said, "Get at

my feet." And I'm like, "How do I do that?" And immediately, I

didn't hear Him say this, but I knew to do this. He said, "Get

your phone and let it read the book of John and go to bed." I

didn't--so in other words-- GLORIA: That was a good idea.

KELLIE: --don't study. And I needed to study because I

didn't--I thought I needed to study more for what I was

supposed to say the next morning because I wasn't real clear on

what I was doing, what I was going to say. And so He just

said, "Get at my feet." So I went in there, got ready for

bed, put the book of John on and let it read. Because I

thought--and I thought, "The book of John is full of red so

it's going to read to me the words of Jesus." And so--

GLORIA: "Full of red." I thought you said, "Full of bread." And I

was-- KELLIE: Well, full of bread. He is the bread. But it's

full of red. GLORIA: Yeah. KELLIE: And so I went to bed

with that playing. And I woke up all night long, Mom. And I'd

barely wake up all night, and I'd think--and I'd hear myself

say, "Oh, Jesus, that's so good," like He was not just

talking to me-- GLORIA: Praise God. That's awesome. KELLIE:

--from that. But He was talking to me. And I don't even know

what all He said. But one time I woke up enough to type, I don't

know, a couple sent of sentences in my notes in my phone and went

right back to sleep. I woke up so free of care. GLORIA: Praise

God. KELLIE: So free of-- GLORIA: That's the way it should

be. KELLIE: --of hurt or anxiety or--you know, I'd made the

decision to forgive, but I woke up totally even free of not

having to--I mean, I didn't have to forgive any longer. It was

done. GLORIA: You finished the work. KELLIE: Finished. He just

talked to me all night, and I got right at His feet. And I got

to that message where I was going to preach, you know? And

that's what came out, was those few notes that I typed in the

middle of the night, that was what I preached. GLORIA: Right.

KELLIE: So He had it all planned out. And it was good, too.

GLORIA: I'll bet it was. KELLIE: So here's what I learned after

that, though: It changed in my mind, I realized I don't want to

go to the Bible anymore just to do a daily reading. I don't want

to go to the Bible anymore, to the Word of God, just to learn

something. But I go to the Word of God to see Jesus, because

this Word-- GLORIA: And learn something. KELLIE: Well, of

course, you learn something. GLORIA: And whatever--all the

good things that-- KELLIE: But you go to the Word now. It just

will take you to--let me put it this way: It'll take you to

another level when you go to the Word of God to meet Jesus

because this Word literally is Him expressed. From Genesis

to Revelation-- GLORIA: Yeah, that's right. KELLIE: --it's all

about getting Him into the earth and all about getting Him to a

place where He can get inside of us. That's--the whole Bible

is--and Jesus Himself is all about the desire of the Father.

Isn't that--so we really--that's what really got me thinking

about, I grew up knowing Jesus from His Word. I grew up knowing

Him intimately by the way He was expressed here. And then when

He--when I take these words inside, it became His voice to

me in my everyday life. GLORIA: "You shall know the truth--"

KELLIE: "--and the truth will make you free." GLORIA: "--and

the truth will make you free." KELLIE: So that's where--that's

where I'm--that's where we're headed. GLORIA: Sounds good.

KELLIE: So I just have a couple of scriptures that I wanted to

start with. I wanted to go to the book of John. You know what?

Before we do that, let's--let's establish one more base here. Go

to Mark 11. GLORIA: "Matthew, Mark look at John," that's

what-- KELLIE: "Matthew Mark look at John." GLORIA: --you

guys used to say. KELLIE: We used to say. Mark 11, very

familiar. Mark 11-- GLORIA: If you could see my Bible, you

would know that this is-- KELLIE: That's your favorite.

GLORIA: This is a very good spot. KELLIE: Oh, my goodness,

look at all of that. I should let you start at the top for two

weeks, read those notes. GLORIA: Those notes are awesome.

Sometimes--a few times, at least once, I have preached a message

on Mark 11, and I've read all these little bitty notes that

I've taken over the years about faith; Charles Capps, different

people I've quoted. The Word's wonderful. KELLIE: It is. You

know, the reason I wanted to go here is to say this: This was

the--this was the entry door for you and Dad to know Jesus. This

is where it all started 53 years ago--50 years ago. I'm 53. 50

years ago, everything started right here, when you guys began

to know-- GLORIA: That's right. KELLIE: --and they're so

intertwined about if you know who Jesus is, you can begin to

know who you are. And as you know who you are, you begin to

more intimately know who Jesus is. GLORIA: We found out simply,

back in those days, that this is God speaking to me. This is what

God's saying to me. It's mine. I can have whatever I see in here.

And we needed help, you know? We were broke. We didn't have

anything; old car, old house. Wasn't even our house, but we

rented a house. And in that place, we began to find out

about faith. We were living in Tulsa. We got to hear Brother

Hagin preach, and changed everything. KELLIE: Oh, my

goodness, Mom. You're just a little girl from Arkansas.

GLORIA: That's true. KELLIE: Poultry--you didn't even make

the finalist in the Poultry Festival queen. (Both Laugh)

GLORIA: Did you have to remind me of that, Kellie? KELLIE: But

God had a big plan, bigger plan for you than being Poultry

Queen. GLORIA: Miss Chicken. KELLIE: Miss Chicken. No, but

you--what did--describe even on the inside that day that you got

born again. And you got born again. You met Jesus through

one--actually, this is how you began to find out who you were,

in Mark 11. But you met Him all by yourself with the Word of

God-- GLORIA: Just me and God. KELLIE: --just you and God and a

Bible that my grandmother had written-- GLORIA: Yes, that's

right. KELLIE: --"Seek ye--" What now? GLORIA: It was a--she

had given--she was after her son all of his life, you know, to

serve God. So she had given him another Bible. Ha-ha. And it was

the New English translation. And so she wrote in there, "Seek ye

first the kingdom of God and his righteousness--" that scripture

"--and His righteousness, and all these things will be added

to you." Well, those of you who have heard me very much have

heard me tell you that we needed things really bad. We were

living in a little project-like house without--we had an old

table we bought at Goodwill. I painted it. It looked a little

better. But we had a roll-away bed, and it was rented. We

didn't even own our own roll-away bed. We had an old

car. And I began to--I saw that scripture, "All these things--"

This is in--this is in Mark. "All these things will be added

unto you." Oh, man. I thought, "This is what I've been looking

for." KELLIE: "Best news I've heard all day." GLORIA: And so,

you know, we began to read the Word and study it. And all the

time now, we're beginning to hear Brother Hagin teach on

truth and faith and the Word. It was just a God thing. You know,

He'll do that for anybody that'll just give Him an

opening. You just give Him a crack in the door, and He'll

come in and begin to help you. And we didn't know anything

much. I mean, we'd--we'd been to a meeting where they had prayer

for the sick, or maybe one place, you know, but we didn't

know anything. So this is it. I've got, in Mark 11--I have no

writing space in my wide margin Bible on either page because of

the good things about faith. Your faith, what you believe,

comes from what you see in the Word of God. Faith comes by

hearing, and hearing by the Word of God. And if you'll receive it

and say it, and take it, you can have it. KELLIE: And that one

scripture opened the door-- GLORIA: Yeah. KELLIE: --to

everything that we live in right now-- GLORIA: That's right.

KELLIE: --and everything that we know, and not just--I so even am

beginning to get away from in terms of everything that we

know. It's when I say that, I'm saying, we now have Him that we

know-- GLORIA: Yeah. KELLIE: --is where everything-- GLORIA:

All these other things, it says, "Shall be added to you." KELLIE:

Seek first the kingdom of God. GLORIA: Yeah. KELLIE: Seek

first--seek Jesus first and His righteousness, and everything

about Him, and all this stuff gets added. And little by

little, Mom, things were added, truths. Knowledge of God was

added to you. You know, we overcomplicate this Word in

"Christian walk" things so much because we try to do it in our

own selves. Then you start overcomplicating it. GLORIA: Of

course, you were raised to know things that I never even heard

when I was a girl. You were raised in the household of

faith. KELLIE: I'm blessed. GLORIA: And you are blessed.

It's a blessing. KELLIE: I am blessed. GLORIA: Praise God.

KELLIE: But we--then after a few years of--you know, God got Dad

saved, and you were saved, and y'all began to learn a few

things. And then He'd sent you to Tulsa and you learned Mark

11. This is the truth that began to-- GLORIA: Oh, my. KELLIE:

--the next truth, I think, that really began to change your

life. GLORIA: KELLIE: It says, "When they arrived back in

Jerusalem--" This is Verse 15, 11:15. --they "entered the

Temple, and began to drive out the people buying and selling

animals for sacrifices. He knocked over the tables of the

money changers and the chairs of those selling doves, and he

stopped everyone from using the Temple as a marketplace. He said

to them, 'The scriptures declare, "My temple will be

called a house of prayer for all nations," but you have turned it

into a den of thieves.'" Now, look right there what Jesus did.

Jesus looked in the scriptures to know what the house should

look like, to know what the temple should look like. And

really, He had expectation that those temple leaders should have

known that, too. GLORIA: Oh, absolutely. KELLIE: Because why?

They had the scriptures. They should have known. They had the

scriptures. "When the leading priests and teachers of

religious law heard what Jesus had done, they began planning

how to kill him. But they were--" GLORIA: Think about

that. Would you just read that a little slower? KELLIE: (Laughs)

"When the leading priests and teachers of the religious law

heard what Jesus had done, they began planning how to kill him."

"Don't mess with our money now." GLORIA: Does that make any sense

at all? KELLIE: You know what? Let me just back up a little

bit, too, to say, in the verses before that, in Verse 11, Jesus

had come into town. And this is where it says, you know, His

triumphal entry. So Jesus came to Jerusalem and went into the

temple. He went there the day before. Sometimes we forget

that. After looking around carefully at everything, he left

because it was late in the afternoon. Then he returned to

Bethany. So he went and looked around. Now, how did He know

that what He was seeing is not what should have been seen? How

did He know that life was not adjusting to what it should be?

It's because he had seen in the Word-- GLORIA: He knew the

Father. KELLIE: --what the temple--He knew the Father. He

knew the Father's plans for the temple. And He knew, "This is

not right." So just looking at Jesus right here, we can see a

standard for us that when we look around the temple-- GLORIA:

That's right. KELLIE: --our house, our body, our work,

wherever we are is like the temple. GLORIA: And we have the

great advantage of the written Word. KELLIE: And we are the

temple. GLORIA: We don't have any excuse. KELLIE: When we look

around the temple, and it's not right, He's--we need to start

overturning some things. GLORIA: That's right. KELLIE: And we

learned that by knowing Him in His Word. GLORIA: Praise God.

KELLIE: There's so much to say this week, but--

GLORIA: Mm-hmm. KELLIE: --I guess we'll be right

back. GLORIA: Uh-oh. Kellie and I'll be right back.

For more infomation >> Living Communion With the Word with Gloria and Kellie Copeland (Air Date 10-30-17) - Duration: 22:19.

-------------------------------------------

Wolverine vs Bear Hunter | The Wolverine (2013) Movie Clip - Duration: 2:57.

You the one was attacked by the grizzly?

I'm the one that survived.

I'd like to buy this man a drink.

What's your name, mister?

It's Logan.

And that's a poison broadhead, which, last I heard, was illegal.

Go ahead, ask me where I found it.

Ask me.

Where did you find it?

Well, funny you should ask.

I pulled it out of the back of a grizzly.

Whoever shot it, didn't have the wind or the balls

to track the animal properly...

and put it out of its misery.

Instead of dropping a lethal dose of the poison...

it bled into the bear, made him crazy, killed five people.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Because I don't dip my arrows in anything.

In that case, you got nothing to worry about.

Damn.

That hurt.

Sorry, Jean.

I wouldn't bother with them.

Most of them will die soon anyway, without your help.

Three of them, a week from now in the same truck.

This sword is hundreds of years old...

and was named Danzan by the first samurai who used it.

Danzan means "separator" in Japanese.

The ideal weapon for separating head and limb from body.

Whoa!

Like so.

I'm parked in back.

For more infomation >> Wolverine vs Bear Hunter | The Wolverine (2013) Movie Clip - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Tricky mouth swallow all ✿ People doing stupid things - Duration: 10:43.

Thanks you for watching

For more infomation >> Tricky mouth swallow all ✿ People doing stupid things - Duration: 10:43.

-------------------------------------------

Joy In Every Cup by Nespresso x Craig & Karl - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Joy In Every Cup by Nespresso x Craig & Karl - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

SUR - LEAN BACK - Duration: 4:55.

For more infomation >> SUR - LEAN BACK - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

RETIRANDO dinero de kolotibablo y enviando $ a Airtm - Duration: 8:35.

For more infomation >> RETIRANDO dinero de kolotibablo y enviando $ a Airtm - Duration: 8:35.

-------------------------------------------

How to get large youtube videos thumbnail | when shared on facebook - Duration: 2:50.

Large thumbnails

For more infomation >> How to get large youtube videos thumbnail | when shared on facebook - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Skydiving à Taupo avec TTS - Duration: 3:54.

Hi there !

Today we are at Taupo.

It's a famous place in the North Island with a lot of activities to do.

Aquatics sports, skiing, hiking

and also the skydiving !

Today, Bastien will try it, for both of us,

because i'm sissy

And me I'm a bit crazy

We will present you the company we have chosen.

Which is Taupo Tandem Skydiving

and very welcome us

We did a partnership to do this video

To show you how does it work and my jump.

I start to stress a bit, but it's just the beggining, we will see after.

let's show you the skydiving's backstage.

lets' go !

Registration

Here we go !!!

it's huge ! Guys, you should do it !

Amazing !

Next time, I will choose 15 000 ft, because 12 000 it's not enough

it's too short !

come on, hurry up! Jump, have fun, with a great team mate !

Perfect, enjoy it in Taupo !

It was just A-MA-ZING !

Thank you very much

I did it, I just finish my jump.

It was just HUGE, You got it !

He is happy honny, he is happy !

My love saw me from the ground, but I think that maybe enthusiast her to do it.

Why not... I think I will do it one day.

Then, when he opens the parachute

You have a wonderful view on Taupo.

It one of the places to see from the sky.

The lake, the Tongariro, and the mountain range

It's worth it !

We hope you liked this video, and that motivates you to do a skydive in Taupo

With these awesome team : TAUPO TANDEM SKYDIVING !

See ya guys, kiss !

For more infomation >> Skydiving à Taupo avec TTS - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Yêu Em Từ Phía Xa Live Chi Dân -Bùi Anh Tiến - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> Yêu Em Từ Phía Xa Live Chi Dân -Bùi Anh Tiến - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Joy In Every Cup by Nespresso x Craig & Karl (Vertuo) - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Joy In Every Cup by Nespresso x Craig & Karl (Vertuo) - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Bembi 43: Urlaub erum, Halloween rast an eim vorbei un Vorweihnachte kimmt. By B.S. #Halloween - Duration: 1:32.

www.Bembeltown.de

For more infomation >> Bembi 43: Urlaub erum, Halloween rast an eim vorbei un Vorweihnachte kimmt. By B.S. #Halloween - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Heart Touching Shabad - ਰਸਿ ਰਸਾਲ ਰਸਿ ਸਬਦੁ ਰਵਈ - Bhai Jagpal Singh Uk - Duration: 1:10:42.

ਬਿਲਾਵਲੁ ਮਹਲਾ ੪ ॥ Bilaaval, Fourth Mehl: ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਅਗਮ ਅਗੋਚਰੁ ਧਿਆਇਆ ਹਉ ਬਲਿ ਬਲਿ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਸਤਿ ਪੁਰਖਈਆ ॥ The Gurmukh meditates on the Inaccessible, Unfathomable Lord. I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to the True Guru, the True Primal Being. ਰਾਮ ਨਾਮੁ ਮੇਰੈ ਪ੍ਰਾਣਿ ਵਸਾਏ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪਰਸਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮਿ ਸਮਈਆ ॥੧॥ He has brought the Lord's Name to dwell upon my breath of life; meeting with the True Guru, I am absorbed into the Lord's Name. ||1|| ਜਨ ਕੀ ਟੇਕ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਟਿਕਈਆ ॥ The Name of the Lord is the only Support of His humble servants. ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਕੀ ਧਰ ਲਾਗਾ ਜਾਵਾ ਗੁਰ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਤੇ ਹਰਿ ਦਰੁ ਲਹੀਆ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ I shall live under the protection of the True Guru. By Guru's Grace, I shall attain the Court of the Lord. ||1||Pause|| ਇਹੁ ਸਰੀਰੁ ਕਰਮ ਕੀ ਧਰਤੀ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਮਥਿ ਮਥਿ ਤਤੁ ਕਢਈਆ ॥ This body is the field of karma; the Gurmukhs plow and work it, and harvest the essence. ਲਾਲੁ ਜਵੇਹਰ ਨਾਮੁ ਪ੍ਰਗਾਸਿਆ ਭਾਂਡੈ ਭਾਉ ਪਵੈ ਤਿਤੁ ਅਈਆ ॥੨॥ The priceless jewel of the Naam becomes manifest, and it pours into their vessels of love. ||2|| ਦਾਸਨਿ ਦਾਸ ਦਾਸ ਹੋਇ ਰਹੀਐ ਜੋ ਜਨ ਰਾਮ ਭਗਤ ਨਿਜ ਭਈਆ ॥ Become the slave of the slave of the slave, of that humble being who has become the devotee of the Lord. ਮਨੁ ਬੁਧਿ ਅਰਪਿ ਧਰਉ ਗੁਰ ਆਗੈ ਗੁਰ ਪਰਸਾਦੀ ਮੈ ਅਕਥੁ ਕਥਈਆ ॥੩॥ I dedicate my mind and intellect, and place them in offering before my Guru; by Guru's Grace, I speak the Unspoken. ||3|| ਮਨਮੁਖ ਮਾਇਆ ਮੋਹਿ ਵਿਆਪੇ ਇਹੁ ਮਨੁ ਤ੍ਰਿਸਨਾ ਜਲਤ ਤਿਖਈਆ ॥ The self-willed manmukhs are engrossed in attachment to Maya; their minds are thirsty, burning with desire. ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਜਲੁ ਪਾਇਆ ਅਗਨਿ ਬੁਝੀ ਗੁਰ ਸਬਦਿ ਬੁਝਈਆ ॥੪॥ Following the Guru's Teachings, I have obtained the Ambrosial Water of the Naam, and the fire has been put out. The Word of the Guru's Shabad has put it out. ||4|| ਇਹੁ ਮਨੁ ਨਾਚੈ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਆਗੈ ਅਨਹਦ ਸਬਦ ਧੁਨਿ ਤੂਰ ਵਜਈਆ ॥ This mind dances before the True Guru. The unstruck sound current of the Shabad resounds, vibrating the celestial melody. ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਉਸਤਤਿ ਕਰੈ ਦਿਨੁ ਰਾਤੀ ਰਖਿ ਰਖਿ ਚਰਣ ਹਰਿ ਤਾਲ ਪੂਰਈਆ ॥੫॥ I praise the Lord, day and night, moving my feet to the beat of the drum. ||5|| ਹਰਿ ਕੈ ਰੰਗਿ ਰਤਾ ਮਨੁ ਗਾਵੈ ਰਸਿ ਰਸਾਲ ਰਸਿ ਸਬਦੁ ਰਵਈਆ ॥ Imbued with the Lord's Love, my mind sings His Praise, joyfully chanting the Shabad, the source of nectar and bliss. ਨਿਜ ਘਰਿ ਧਾਰ ਚੁਐ ਅਤਿ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਜਿਨਿ ਪੀਆ ਤਿਨ ਹੀ ਸੁਖੁ ਲਹੀਆ ॥੬॥ The stream of immaculate purity flows through the home of the self within; one who drinks it in, finds peace. ||6|| ਮਨਹਠਿ ਕਰਮ ਕਰੈ ਅਭਿਮਾਨੀ ਜਿਉ ਬਾਲਕ ਬਾਲੂ ਘਰ ਉਸਰਈਆ ॥ The stubborn-minded, egotistical, proud-minded person performs rituals, but these are like sand castles built by children. ਆਵੈ ਲਹਰਿ ਸਮੁੰਦ ਸਾਗਰ ਕੀ ਖਿਨ ਮਹਿ ਭਿੰਨ ਭਿੰਨ ਢਹਿ ਪਈਆ ॥੭॥ When the waves of the ocean come in, they crumble and dissolve in an instant. ||7|| ਹਰਿ ਸਰੁ ਸਾਗਰੁ ਹਰਿ ਹੈ ਆਪੇ ਇਹੁ ਜਗੁ ਹੈ ਸਭੁ ਖੇਲੁ ਖੇਲਈਆ ॥ The Lord is the pool, and the Lord Himself is the ocean; this world is all a play which He has staged. ਜਿਉ ਜਲ ਤਰੰਗ ਜਲੁ ਜਲਹਿ ਸਮਾਵਹਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਆਪੇ ਆਪਿ ਰਮਈਆ ॥੮॥੩॥੬॥ As the waves of water merge into the water again, O Nanak, so does He merge into Himself. ||8||3||6||

For more infomation >> Heart Touching Shabad - ਰਸਿ ਰਸਾਲ ਰਸਿ ਸਬਦੁ ਰਵਈ - Bhai Jagpal Singh Uk - Duration: 1:10:42.

-------------------------------------------

Coming Out of the Closet | Queer History - Duration: 4:27.

It would seem that from now on, if I film during the day, it will be here because my normal set-up...

The winter sun is ruining that shot.

Hello I'm Rogan, and welcome to Queer History! Today I'll be discussing the phrase: "coming out of the closet."

This year, National Coming Out Day 2017

— which falls on Wednesday, Oct. 11 —

marks both the 29th anniversary of the day's observance and the 30th anniversary of the March on Washington

for Lesbian and Gay Rights, which called for President Ronald Reagan to address the HIV/AIDS epidemic.

Of course, the idea of coming out has been around much longer than the observance of this day.

It's very interesting, because the article I read about this says that the first uses of the term "coming out"

didn't refer to gay people coming out to the wide world, but rather, gay people coming out to other gay people.

The phrase itself had long been used, and still is, to describe

when well-bred young women were introduced to society and eligible bachelors.

So it was that, before World War II, an elite group of gay men "came out" at drag balls modeled after the

debutante balls in the nation's biggest cities, according to historian George Chauncey's book.

(I will be making a video about the drag balls at some point.)

A spring 1931 Baltimore Afro-American article began, "The coming out of new debutantes into homosexual

society was an outstanding feature of Baltimore's eighth annual frolic of the pansies."

"Coming out" took many years to evolve from that meaning to a more personal one,

but the drag balls are still around.

As Chauncey notes, that means there was a shift from that specific meaning to a more colloquial sense

that in order to "come out" one must have previously been "in" something.

So what about that other side of the equation, "closet?"

It's not clear exactly when the "closet" metaphor came to be associated with the phrase "coming out,"

though it appears not to have been widely used before the 1960s.

In fact, Chauncey's research found a distinct absence of the term "closet" in novels, diaries or letters

from the early 20th century.

But people did use other metaphors, such as describing their lives as double lives, wearing a mask, and others.

More Americans would "come out" — or at least meet men or women for whom they had romantic feelings —

during and after World War II, a key turning point.

The draft brought together Americans nationwide and shipped them abroad together.

"The army then acted like a giant centrifuge, creating the largest concentration of gay men

inside a single institution in American history,"

Charles Kaiser argues in The Gay Metropolis: The Landmark History of Gay Life in America.

Thus, the gay liberation movement of the '60s and '70s traces some of its roots to the post-war era,

and the clash between those who had gone to war and those left behind on the home front,

who hadn't necessarily had parallel experiences that opened their minds.

"Many minds were opened by wartime, during which LGBT people were both tolerated in military service and

officially sentenced to death camps in the Holocaust," as women's studies scholar Bonnie J. Morris has written.

This was causing increased awareness of this community that was there, just unseen until now.

That compounded with the recent civil-rights movement,

the ingredients were there for the beginnings of a movement for equality for queer Americans.

That is where I will end for today.

I will link the Time article that I borrowed from for most of this video below,

and this is likely the last video for Queer History Month.

I will be continuing with this series year-round, and you can check out my playlist in the card or below

for more queer history.

Please let me know if there's any event you want me to make a video about, or anything else!

If you want to support my content financially, I have Patreon and ko-fi. Subscribe to this channel.

Follow me on all my socials - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Thanks for watching, see you next time.

For more infomation >> Coming Out of the Closet | Queer History - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Jorge Rojas con Axel - La Lopez Pereyra (Zamba) - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> Jorge Rojas con Axel - La Lopez Pereyra (Zamba) - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Blue Reflection Changes Model Viewer Outside Japan | CG News - Duration: 1:49.

Blue Reflection the recent JRPG published by Koei Tecmo and developed by Gust has just

been updated with a feature that's been available in Japan for some time now.

This feature is the Model Viewer, which was introduced in Japanese PS4 and Vita versions

July 7th, with patch 1.05.

You can see some footage of the Model Viewer here and it allows you to dress the characters

in outfits and have them perform different actions, whilst being able to freely move

the camera.

This feature was not included in the Western version of the game at launch, despite being

released late September, nearly 3 months after the feature was added to the Japanese version.

However, fast forwarding things to the present and the Western versions have now included

the feature in a recent update.

But, there's been a change from the Japanese version and, at this stage, it's not known

why.

In the Western releases of the game, it's now no longer possible to rotate the camera

below waist height.

This, of course, removes the possibility of being see characters' underwear - something

which seems very much intended in the original Japanese version.

This change was first spotted on the Steam forums and Censored Gaming waited a few days

before reporting on it, due to asking Koei Tecmo for a statement, but unfortunately they

have not been able to reply.

Also, despite some reports otherwise, being able to rotate the camera in this manner was

included in the Japanese version right from the get-go and not in a later update.

This difference affects both console and PC versions and, again, the reason for the change

has not been communicated by Koei Tecmo.

Censored Gaming will, however, keep a look out for any new developments and will be sure

to let you know if any new information becomes available.

Until next time, thank you for watching.

For more infomation >> Blue Reflection Changes Model Viewer Outside Japan | CG News - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Anger Management - S02E25 - Charlie and the Airport Sext (2013): 3:22 - 3:52 - Duration: 0:31.

Lacey, you do know it's 45 degrees in Tahoe?

I know, but this will get me into the VIP security line at the airport.

I am not looking forward to this.

I hate flying. It is so exhausting.

The only thing I can't stand is those

tambourine-banging, bald-headed Hare Krishnas

all over the airport throwing their religion in my face.

Relax, Ed, you don't have to worry about the Hare Krishnas anymore.

They've been replaced by terrorists.

And by terrorists he means the people working at security.

But once you get on the airplane, I love it.

For more infomation >> Anger Management - S02E25 - Charlie and the Airport Sext (2013): 3:22 - 3:52 - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Comic Book Men: 'Happy Birthday from Freddie Krueger!' Talked About Scene Ep. 702 - Duration: 1:47.

It's your birthday.

I have a little something here.

Happy birthday, bitch.

[Laughter]

♪♪

Oh!

[Laughter]

This is an Anders Ericsson glove.

This guy does the best work of anybody.

I love his gloves,

and they've got some nice weight to them, too.

Can I put it on? Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.

[Laughs]

-Your own claw. -He's speechless.

High five.

There we go.

I feel the power already.

You feel the power?

Maybe -- Think this'll get him laid tonight in Red Bank?

-Nah. -It'll take more than that.

[Laughter]

This is my favorite quote regarding the weapon.

♪♪

[Laughs] That's awesome.

[As Freddy Krueger] "This is God!"

[Laughter]

Well, thank you.

[As himself] All right. My pleasure.

You got to put the sweater on.

Complete the look. Complete the ensemble.

A Freddy glove and a Freddy sweater.

That's actually kind of sweet, man.

That's truly an affectionate gift right there

because no glove, no love.

[Laughter]

Excuse me, boys. Happy birthday, man.

Englund: "Happy Birthday. See you in your dreams."

Really wish I had gone with "Happy Birthday, Bitch."

[Laughter]

[As Freddy Krueger] Yeah, cut the cake!

[Ominous music plays]

Whoa!

[Laughter]

[As himself] There, I gave you the "Dreams" piece.

[Laughter]

Oh. God only knows where these blades have been.

[Laughter]

For more infomation >> Comic Book Men: 'Happy Birthday from Freddie Krueger!' Talked About Scene Ep. 702 - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

《晚吹 - 啪啪 Channel》第12集 -〈才子篇〉風月場所見聞錄(II) - Duration: 22:36.

For more infomation >> 《晚吹 - 啪啪 Channel》第12集 -〈才子篇〉風月場所見聞錄(II) - Duration: 22:36.

-------------------------------------------

UNCLE DARRYL™ FT KFRESH513™ PAIN RUNS DEEP© (NO JUSTICE NO PEACE📽😇🎤🎧🎹 NEW HIT SINGLE 🎹 - Duration: 3:24.

BussinMoves Music Group

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét