Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 31 2017

Hello to iQiyi Hot- Blood club friends, I am LuHan

Dancing is a very cool, very fervent sport style

I love dancing very much

I am very happy today for formally joined the "Hot-Blood Dance Crew"

I am looking forward to dancing with all the top Chinese dancers

and show the contemporary Chinese young dancer's style to the world together

Also hope everyone can dance with us, fervency together

We are waiting for you in HSDC!

For more infomation >> [ENG] LuHan message for joined the "Hot-Blood Dance Crew" - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

TRY NOT TO HEADBANG CHALLANGE - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> TRY NOT TO HEADBANG CHALLANGE - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

SEKHMET: News, Indiegogo and more... (ENG SUBS) - Duration: 3:59.

Hi everyone, it's Loic. For those who don't know me

I play guitar for the band Sekhmet

today's video is a bit special

because at the moment I'm not in France with the rest of the band

I'm actually in Finland

so I thought I'd make a video to keep you updated

and to show the environment here

I'm staying here for a year for my studies

but Mr Clément Simon whom you may have seen in a previous video

is currently replacing me

what's currently going on

is that the band is still in studio, recording

it's taking a while, but we'd rather take our time

and release a good product

in a few months

something we'll be really proud of

we've launched the funding campaign a few weeks ago

it's aimed at funding...

the minimum expenses of the album

what's important to know is that

this campaign is quite peculiar

because even if we don't reach the final price, we'll be able to use the money we collected

so we can fund as much as possible

that's why the final objective is quite high

but the point is to help us make the best album we can afford

if we succeed, that's perfect

but if we don't, it's okay

we have other ways to pay for the production of the album

the new merch etc

so that's why we're counting on you

there's a few days left to participate

if you or your friends are interested in our music

please pre-order your album

even if you just get the digital version

it's only 7€

so it's not that expensive

and it'd be a big help for us

I'm using this opportunity to

talk to you about my solo project "Ruska"

check out the description I'll put some links there

it's a project I'm leading on my own

with some help from Eliott (Sekhmet, Bass)

and Jean (Sekhmet, Drums) who lent me some gear

it's a melodic death metal project

I've recorded an EP a few months ago

but I didn't really promote it

so I thought I'd do it now

you can check out my Bandcamp page

and download it FOR FREE if you like it

it's a bit different from Sekhmet

the album's lyrics...

are about Japanese mythology, for those of you who like it

and I added some Japanese folk influences

so please check it out, I'm just doing it for fun

because I enjoy it

I have other incoming projects, as I have some free time here in Finland, far from Sekhmet

so again, check it out

download the EP

listen to it everywhere

and I'll see you next time

and until then, have a good one !

For more infomation >> SEKHMET: News, Indiegogo and more... (ENG SUBS) - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Essence of Murli 01-11-2017 - Duration: 7:32.

Om Shanti !

Today's Murli Date Is 1st November 2017

Essence: Sweet children, follow shrimat, become pure and clean, imbibe this knowledge and then do yuktiyukt service.

Don't become arrogant but maintain your pure pride. ( convert negative into positive and do seva )

Question: Due to which one aspect does the Father have to give so much knowledge?

Answer: The Father gives you so much knowledge in order to prove that the Creator of the Gita is the incorporeal Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul.

The biggest mistake they have made is that they have put Shri Krishna's name in the Gita instead of the Father's, the Purifier.

You have to prove this. You have to create various methods for this.

( you need to create various methods as peoples sentiments must not get hurt while proving above )

Show the difference between the praise of the Father and that of Shri Krishna.

( Baba says first explain praise of Shri Krishna, then of Shiv Baba, while doing so, they will automatically realize God Of Gita is bodiless point of light, Shiv Baba )

Song: To live in Your lane and to die in Your lane.

Essence for dharna: 1. Perform every task very tactfully.

Show (reveal) the Father by remaining cheerful, unshakeable and stable in the intoxication of knowledge.

2. Prove the new and unique things of knowledge.

Blessing: May you be a fast effort-maker and follow Father Brahma and claim the first number while keeping your destination in front of you.

An intense effort-maker always has his destination in front of him. He never looks around here and there.

Souls who are to claim the first number do not see anything wasteful even while seeing it; they do not hear anything wasteful even while hearing it.

They keep their destination in front of them and follow Father Brahma.

Father Brahma performed actions considering himself to be "karanhar" (one performing the action),

and never considered himself to be "karavanhar" (one inspiring others to perform actions)

and this is why he was always light even while looking after his responsibilities.

Follow the Father in the same way.

Slogan: Whatever things would spoil your stage: hear but do not hear those things.

To the sweetest, beloved, long-lost and now-found children, love, remembrance and good morning from the Mother, the Father, BapDada.

The spiritual Father says namaste to the spiritual children.

We spiritual children convey to spiritual Baapdada, our love our remembrance, our good morning & our namaste namaste

Om Shanti !

For more infomation >> Essence of Murli 01-11-2017 - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

Legends Never Die [Alan Walker Remix] | Worlds 2017 - League of Legends - Duration: 2:47.

Legends never die

when the world is calling you

Can you hear them screaming out your name?

Legends never die

They never lose hope when everything's cold and the fighting's near

It's deep in their bones they run into smoke when the fire is fierce

'Oh pick yourself up, cause

Legends never die

Legends never die

Legends never die

Legends never die

Legends never die

They're written down in eternity

But you'll never see the price it costs,

the scars collected all their lives

When everything's lost

they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat

Before it all starts,

they suffer through harm

just to touch a dream

'Oh pick yourself up, cause

Legends never die

Legends never die

Legends never die

Legends never die

Legends never die

When the world is calling out your name

Begging you to fight

Pick yourself up once more

Pick yourself up 'cause

Legends never die

Legends never die

Legends never die

Legends never die

Legends never die

For more infomation >> Legends Never Die [Alan Walker Remix] | Worlds 2017 - League of Legends - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

AHHH!! Taking a risk in my YouTube business! - Duration: 10:30.

- Today is the big day, guys.

People are flying in from all over the world.

It's going to be an amazing two days

of working with these creators,

helping them to grow and develop their channels

and reach their goals.

I can't believe this is actually happening.

I loaded up the rental van with all like the TVs

and stuff that we need.

And so can you guys fit back there?

- We got it.

- (Tim) Kathryn, did you find a spot?

- Yeah.

- (Tim) Okay.

Hopefully everyone lives.

I've been doing the online version of Video Labs

for about three years now,

and a lot of creators have gone through it.

It's helped a lot of them really grow

and develop their channels.

It's been fun to see.

I wanted to see like what would happen

if I took that 10 week experience to do online

and cram it into two days here in Cincinnati, Ohio?

I am surprised.

Not really,

but still blown away that it sold out.

Like completely sold out.

Every ticket gone.

If you don't Jeremy,

he's one of the trainers, instructors.

What are we calling these people?

Kathryn?

Now see, that's Kathryn.

She's my business manager and works for me,

so she's super awesome.

So is Jeremy.

And this is Kristen.

She just came in from Dallas also, right?

- Hi, yes.

- (Tim) And you have a fun YouTube channel?

- Yes, Six Sisters Stuff.

- Yeah.

And if you research why I'm really excited about this event,

one is when you are YouTube creator,

it can feel very lonely.

You have like problems,

you have issues,

you have questions,

you have things you want to talk to.

Like this is a community of people

that now we're together physically in the same spot

where we can just hang out.

Let show you guys around a little bit

where we are having this event and setting up.

This is the Westin Hotel in downtown Cincinnati.

We're here setting up,

got like TV screens, TV stands.

I got to open up TV boxes,

set it all up.

You're setting up easels.

We got a lot of work to do.

Out here's where the like meals

and snacks are going to be,

like so you can kind of come out in the natural light,

hang out in this area.

And then we also have this room over here

for one of the breakout sessions in here.

(techno music)

I hope that when people leave this event

in a few days from now,

they leave feeling like they didn't just learn something

and they didn't just walk away with a notebook full

of new ideas and inspirations.

But mostly I want to them to walk away feeling like

I felt like I deeply connected with people who care.

It's definitely about knowledge and information,

that's a huge part of this,

but it's also about the human connection

and helping them accomplish their goals and their dreams.

It's coming along pretty nicely.

What do you guys think?

One of the things that I appreciate when I go to events

that no one ever does

is like I fidget a lot,

like I like to have things in my hand.

I think like creative type people

are just typically like that.

I got fidget spinners.

I got Play-Doh.

We've got one of these guys

where you can just like spin, flip, flick,

so people have something to do with their hands

like get Play-Doh stuck in their keyboard keys.

We're out getting some dinner.

We're going to eat at this burger joint right here.

(techno music)

When I first thought about doing this Video Labs event

here in Cincinnati a few years ago,

I thought I could never pull something like that off.

It's too big for someone like me.

Here we are and it's happening.

Good morning guys.

I'm teaching all the sessions today.

Other people are teaching the next few days,

doing channel reviews with creators.

It's going to be awesome.

I smell breakfast and it sounds great.

So you know when you like this dream

and it's a big risk to take it?

I am learning right now

that the risk is sometimes worth taking.

Risk doesn't always necessarily equal disaster.

Maybe that's how I kind of think of it sometimes.

Sometimes risk means success.

Like there was an application process

to be here at this event,

and we had over 300 some applicants.

We accepted 20 of them,

and they were all handpicked with the idea of like

I can tell you have a mission

behind what you're trying to do on YouTube.

Like you might not know what it is,

you might be still trying to figure that out,

but I can tell the heart is there.

One of the things I like about doing events like this

is you get to meet cool people like this guy.

- Hi.

- He has a blogging channel he's starting.

And then like these guys.

Yeah you have fun blogging channel?

- I do. - (Tim)There you go.

- Yes.

- So it's been a lot fun just like meeting people

and hearing stories and stuff.

I love seeing like the light bulb moments

that some of these people are getting

when they're like,

you know I came in with this idea for my channel,

it's going this way.

It's not really working.

And then we sit down

and we work though like content strategy.

And we work though like the target audience

and the value preposition.

And we start like getting like practical.

And like oh, I get it,

and they start developing this bigger picture

and this vision for their channel

than they even thought of in the first place.

Like that's the type of thing

that I don't think can just happen

if it's just experts on the stage.

And there's nothing wrong with that.

There's a lot of value to that for sure, you know?

We're getting ready to go out for dinner.

We had a great day together.

How's going so far for you, Derral?

- It's good, but it's going to be a lot better

after I get some food.

- (Tim) How's it going for you guys?

- Good! Doing great!

- It's going awesome.

(upbeat music)

- The people are connecting well with each other.

I see new friendships being made.

There's way more collective wisdom

in the group of the people who are here

than there is in just Derral, me, and Jeremy.

And I wanted people to tap into that.

Like I wanted people to be like,

hey, I know some things about YouTube,

but this person has experiences on YouTube

I've never had before.

Everyone just feels like

so far that they're getting what they need from each other.

- (Tim) You need a bib?

That's called a rib bib.

Oh yeah, everybody's getting one tonight.

(upbeat music)

Today is the last day of Video Labs.

I am feeling really tired,

staying up late,

getting ready for the next day with sessions and notes.

My voice is starting to leave.

I gotta be careful I don't lose it completely today

because I really need this

so I can finish serving people talking

and really helping them out the best that I can.

Day two is starting with Derral.

- Anything outside of PBS.

- He's going to talk about fitting SCO

for like the next two hours.

It's going to be cool.

- Well I love YouTube because you can...

(thoughtful music)

- Wooo, we had a great morning of teaching

and training from Derral and Jeremy.

We're about to hit lunch,

but before we do that,

we are going to go outside,

go over to Fountain Square,

and take a big group picture together

and plus it's really good to get out of that room

and just stretch our legs a little bit, seriously.

Taking pictures.

- Don't push me Tim.

We're all going to fall in the water.

- No pushing and shoving around here.

All right, here we go.

I think I'm distracting them.

We're getting ready to do my favorite part of this event,

which is I get to hang out with these people.

We get to just dig into their YouTube channels together.

We can pull them up on the screen like that.

So right now, that's Jessica.

- Hi. - Right there.

And we're going to talk about her channel.

And it's fun because like everyone's

like sharing insights together

and we just get to hang out and talk

and you know that someone else has like an insight

then just kind of the conversation rolls

and I'm even learning lot just by listening to them.

So it's been fun.

So all right let's dig into Jessica Stansberry.

I think the main difference

that I'm seeing between doing this event online

versus doing it in person

is that online you kind

of dial into the call we do every week.

You get the information.

You meet some people, it's cool,

but then you hang up and that's it.

In person, you get the information

and then you continue to talk about it

and interact and think

and hear different perspectives and stories

and you continue to gage

and deepen the relationships with the people

that you're engaging with.

Like and everything like just doesn't stop

when the phone call ends like it does online.

Instead here like you are emersed into it

for two solid, completely full days.

(thoughtful music)

I would love for this to be the experience

that happens regularly for creators.

This is the type of thing that can really help creators

not just reach people,

but impact their lives

and you guys know here

that that's what me and my wife and my family,

that's what we're all about.

Time for me to leave.

Time to go.

The event's over.

Thank you guys so much for being a part of it.

- Yeah.

- Those of you guys who are still here,

thank you so much.

Safe travels back to London,

to Florida, to Florida,

to Nashville, to.. - Minnasota.

- Minnasota, that's right, and Pennsylvania.

And me, about 20 minutes away.

(techno music)

For more infomation >> AHHH!! Taking a risk in my YouTube business! - Duration: 10:30.

-------------------------------------------

Spoopy Pokémon Transformation | Halloween Special | USE CAPTIONS - Duration: 35:48.

[music playing]

[Zal] you do the intro

[Zal] fine just no intro

[CPE] what do we say?

[Zal] then just no intro

[Zal] (even I don't know what I said xP)

[CPE] uh... what do we say again?

[Zal] I don't even know

[Zal] um...

[CPE] our or my?

[Zal] our

[Zal] uh...

[Zal] alright

[Zal] alright

[Zal] k, so-

[CPE] what we are... I almost forgot to explain what we're doing

[Zal] Go ahead

[CPE] Basically we're drawing chosen... um... we both chose

[CPE] Pokémon for the other person to draw and we're gonna make them Halloween themed

[Zal] Yup

[CPE] as basic as that

[Zal] Yup

[CPE] alright

[CPE] So the Pokémon I chose for you for the first one is... Charmander

[Zal] alright

[Zal] the first...

[Zal] the first one I chose is... Primarina

[Zal] Don't ask...

[Zal] BTW, we're allowed to look at a reference picture

[Zal] k so...

[Zal] Paste it on a new layer...

[Zal] um...

[Zal] BTW, we're both doing this on a mouse, so...

[Zal] so this is already going to be crappy af

[Zal] I accidentally drew it on the same layer

[CPE] That's the most wrong thing to do

[Zal] I know

[Zal] um...

[Zal] I dunno how to do this... wait...

[CPE] How do I make this thing a Halloween theme?! da heck

[Zal] I don't even know

[Zal] wait lemme...

[Zal] I already have an idea for mine

[Zal] uh...

[Zal] oops

[Zal] This looks like...

[CPE] I think I have an idea

[CPE] Do you already have an idea on what ur gonna...

[Zal] Yep but this... yep but this looks like a Squirtle *chuckle*

[Zal] what if I add teeth...

[Zal] This looks... this looks like crap

[Zal] I basically fused, 2 Pokémon

[Zal] Now this looks like a person...

[CPE] some people probably left cuz of the silence

[Zal] yup

[Zal] I'll just edit in some memes coming out of the corners of the screen

[Zal] I'm almost done :b

[CPE] I haven't even started on the head yet

[Zal] well...

[Zal] well this is actually hard

[Zal] but this looks like crap, legit looks like crap, I still have to fix the head

[Zal] ...now it looks like he has nipples xD

[Zal] *hits table* *annoying laugh*

[Zal] I only have one easy...

[Zal] I only have one easy one

[Zal] I can't think of anything else...

[Zal] and I just put a witch hat on

[Zal] *weird laugh* okay that... that... that could scare someone on Halloween

[CPE] alright, next Pokémon?

[Zal] yeah

[Zal] that took way longer than I...

[Zal] than...

[Zal] I thought...

idk wat this line is ;-;, ignore this pls

[CPE] your next Pokémon is... Treecko

[Zal] alright

[Zal] your next Pokémon is... Ditto

[Zal] That's my only easy one

[Zal] k so get a Treecko image...

[Zal] Treecko...

[CPE] what I just have to find is one Halloween themed... image

[Zal] yup

[Zal] I could cheat and just edit the picture, but I won't do that

[Zal] This is gonna be hard

[Zal] I'm making the outline, and it looks like a Mime Jr.

[Zal] it looks like he's farting

[Zal] okay I'm done

[Zal] *chuckle* nice

[Zal] what's behind it, a uh... Haunter?

[CPE] it's just a scary face, like the move

[Zal] oh

[CPE] alright your next Pokémon is... Spheal

[Zal] who?

[CPE] I don't know how to say it

[Zal] can you type it in... skype

[Zal] cuz I never heard of that guy

[Zal] I don't even know

[Zal] oh okay

[Zal] I don't even know

[Zal] k so your...

[Zal] next Pokémon is...

[Zal] Lunala

[CPE] who?

[Zal] Lunala

[CPE] this is so hard

[Zal] That's what she said

[Zal] k how do I make this scary

[CPE] I chose the pre-evolutions becuz

[CPE] they're cute, and makes it's difficult to make them scary

[Zal] yeah I picked a few scary for you

[Zal] well not scary, but easy to...

[Zal] transform to scary Pokémon

[Zal] this looks a bit scary

[CPE] mine looks like a mix of a human and a Pokémon

[Zal] what the heck?

[Zal] alright

[Zal] and I'm done, I'm not gonna add any shadow anymore

[Zal] this looks demented

[Zal] looks scary

(I don't even know what she's saying ;-;)

[Zal] alright

(I don't even know what she's saying ;-;)

[Zal] alright

[Zal] this is already an hour long

[Zal] and we still have three more

[Zal] maybe we'll do a part two

[Zal] maybe we'll do a part two like, tomorrow or something

[Zal] cuz this is already an hour long, and we only did like three

[CPE] just cut the silent parts

[Zal] yeah I know but, still it's extremely long for three Pokémon

[CPE] k so... next one three?

[Zal] yeah sure

[Zal] now this legit looks...

[Zal] okay

[Zal] now this is legit scary

[Zal] um... alright

[Zal] sending Spheal

*head/earphone warning!*

[Zal] *extremely loud annoying laughter*

[Zal] are you... are you serious *laugh*

[Zal] just put Bendy's head on..

[Zal] on Lunala's body

[Zal] alright

[CPE] same shape

[Zal] yeah I know

[CPE] your next Pokémon is...

[CPE] Sandshrew... Sandshrew

[Zal] okay

[Zal] your next Pokémon is...

[Zal] cher- Charizard*

[Zal] wait who-

[Zal] who's my Pokémon again?

[CPE] Sandshrew

[Zal] okay

[Zal] k so I'm too lazy to draw.. to draw Sandshrew, so I'm just outlining him

[Zal] I'm almost done, I'm just... adding blur

[Zal] okay I'm done

[Zal] you just made the eyes black?

[CPE] you made it a Gastly

[Zal] yep

For more infomation >> Spoopy Pokémon Transformation | Halloween Special | USE CAPTIONS - Duration: 35:48.

-------------------------------------------

PJ MASKS Toys Ride School Bus - Duration: 9:23.

PJ Masks Toys Ride School Bus

I am stealing the Bus PJ Masks. Enjoy the poop I left for you. Ha Ha

Oh no the PJ Masks Toys crashed the School Bus. What happen?

Hey Dino Pals this is Toy Rex here.

Let's see what Toy surprise we have today.

Hi Gecko hi Owlette. Today the PJ Masks Toys are gonna ride School Bus to superhero school.

Wow superhero school that sounds so fun. Where's the school bus?

Here's the Playmobil school bus.

It looks so cool. Its got flashing lights and it's a big orange school bus. Lets open it up.

For more infomation >> PJ MASKS Toys Ride School Bus - Duration: 9:23.

-------------------------------------------

Future House Mix 2017 Vol. 10 | Future House Radio - Duration: 37:39.

Future House Mix 2017 Vol. 10 | Future House Radio

For more infomation >> Future House Mix 2017 Vol. 10 | Future House Radio - Duration: 37:39.

-------------------------------------------

Upcoming November 2017 Bollywood and Hollywood movies by channeldeshi - Duration: 5:00.

Upcoming movies in November 2017

For more infomation >> Upcoming November 2017 Bollywood and Hollywood movies by channeldeshi - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

WALLOWEEN (Halloween special) [GMOD 1080p60fps] - Duration: 30:34.

For more infomation >> WALLOWEEN (Halloween special) [GMOD 1080p60fps] - Duration: 30:34.

-------------------------------------------

After Effects Tutorial: Overlay Video On Text or Graphics 2017 - Duration: 8:53.

For more infomation >> After Effects Tutorial: Overlay Video On Text or Graphics 2017 - Duration: 8:53.

-------------------------------------------

Каковы твои шансы на жизнь после смерти–Мотивация чтобы не прожить жизнь зря и вдохновение для жизни - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Каковы твои шансы на жизнь после смерти–Мотивация чтобы не прожить жизнь зря и вдохновение для жизни - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Primer vs Primero | ¿Cuál es la Diferencia entre Primer y Primero? - Duration: 5:40.

For more infomation >> Primer vs Primero | ¿Cuál es la Diferencia entre Primer y Primero? - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Overwatch Moments #97 - Duration: 10:24.

For more infomation >> Overwatch Moments #97 - Duration: 10:24.

-------------------------------------------

French bulldog funny | Best Cute French BullDog Puppies Videos Compilation 2017 | Part 52 - Duration: 3:48.

Thanks for watching

For more infomation >> French bulldog funny | Best Cute French BullDog Puppies Videos Compilation 2017 | Part 52 - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

VENEZ DÉCOUVRIR LA VILLE DE SENJ - Duration: 11:41.

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all good

I see you again today in a new video format

Where I will present you the town of Senj which is situated in Croatia

I apologize in advance for the time I took to make this video

So, without make you wait again, and if you are interested, I let you see the following of this video

Senj is a little town historical, in the north west of Croatia which has more than 3000 years

It's one of the oldest town in the north of the Adriatic

At the foot of the mountains Kapela and Velebit

Senj is located on the coastal road which connects Rijeka with the south of the country

Before the construction of the highway

This route was the main one for all those who were traveling to the south of the country

At the entrance of the city, there is a sundial which is placed on the 45th parallel

which shows that it is exactly in the center between the Equator and the North Pole

Arriving in Senj, you can walk along the harbor with a beautiful view of the sea and the city to discover it just after

At the entrance of the old town of Senj, is located a large gate named Velika Vrata

Which is the accomplishment of the historical road of Josephina

Not far, is located the Kolan river which passed all the way through the city and flocked to the sea

This river is now, completely dry

After crossing the Velika Vrata, you won't miss Clinica Square

On the place of the abandoned clinic

With its small fountain in the center

Before being a parking the most of the time

At the evening, sometimes, takes place many events where gather singers and dancers

Who go on stage

They know how to set the mood

And make their spectators dance

On this evening, these singers and dancers came from Brazil to present us their show

These artists asked the public to give their hand to another people and make a "Dança circular"

Translated by "Circular dance" in english

In order to all come together in a big round

The atmosphere was warm and full of life

Walking inside the old town, you can lose yourself through the alleys

Will take you everywhere and nowhere at the same time

Like, for example in the street of the uscoques or "Uskocka Ulica" that is here

Leaving the old town, you will see there are still remains of ramparts

These ramparts allowed the fortification of the city and surrounded it entirely in order to protect it from attacks and wars

Without doubt, you won't miss the fortress of Nehaj which is located on the hill overlooking the city

To reach it, you will have to walk along a path that will allow you, to have a magnificent view of the old town and its brick roofs

The symbol of Senj is well and truly this historical fortress of Nehaj

which means "Don't be afraid"

It was built in 1558

And it was the center of the Uskoks who were Croatian pirates settled on the Adriatic

Who successfully defended the city against the strong army of the Ottoman Empire

A restaurant is located outside and inside of the fortress

And if you buy a ticket, you could make a visit of the museum

Telling more about the history of the Uskoks and the history of the town

Climbing to the top of the fortress

You can have the view of the islands of a side

Of the mountains in an other

Or again of the old town and the harbor

This visit worth it if you will come to Senj

Nowadays, Senj is a touristic and coastal town, attractive for it's history and for its architecture

For this reason, Senj offers many services to spend a pleasant stay or a beautiful holiday

If you decide to spend some time in Senj

For the accomodation, you won't have difficulties to find a location

You will find many types of accomodation:

As camping, hotels and guest houses

There are two hotels in Senj:

The fourth stars hotel Libra which is located downtown

And the little hotel Libra with two stars

Which includes 24 rooms

And which is located at only 100 meters from the beach Diga and the old town

The camping the most known in Senj is Skver as the beach with the same name

For the guest houses

You could fine a lot of it in the whole town

The price and the number of stars varies according to the different people and

For your trip to the beach

You will find many beaches

The most popular is the public beach of skver which offers a camping

it's a beach of shingle and concrete

You could enjoy a cofee or a cocktail in the restaurants and bars next to the beach

The second beach is Diga which is located behind the paying parking of the town

It's a beach more calm entirely made of shingle

With a beautiful view of the islands when the sun goes down

If you prefer beaches which are more private

Where you can have a drink in the bar between two swimming

You can go the beach bar of Banja

Which is located down the park of the town

Made of concrete

Where you can rent a sunbed

You have to pay the toilets and dogs are forbidden there

The last beach, Plaza Voda

Is one which is located the farthest from the city center

To go there

You have to deal with a lot of steps

which will take you to a small cove where the water is very clear

It's the most remote beach from the sounds of the city

So, if the steps do not scare you, The Plaza Voda beach is waiting for you

If you are hungry or thirsty

Many restaurants and bars are present in Senj

Offering a big choice of menus

Our favorite restaurant is Konoba Lavlji Dvor

Translated by Lionheart in english

We always find our happiness in their dishes

The wait is not that long

The prices are more than reasonable

and the waiters are always sympathetic with us

Inside the restaurant, the decoration is rustic which give a warm atmosphere

It's been many times that we've came there

whether at midday to lunch

On afternoon to have a little drink

Or at the evening to celebrate a birthday

And we never get disappointed

For the activities and things to do

In the city center of Senj

There are a looooot of shops

As many souvenirs shops

A market opened approximately everyday

And two supermarkets at the entrance of Senj

Konzum and Plodine

If you want to workout, you can go down the park of Nehaj for a football match

Or to do your little daily weight training session

Not far,

You can have a rest at the park of the town

Protected by a lot of trees

which will allow you to stay in the shade

and enjoy the fresh air and the wind from the sea

If you prefer make a little tour out of the town

You can make an excursion with a boat from Senj to the islands in front, as the Krk island

During the second week of august

Takes place the international carnival of senj

Where gather a lot of persons from different cities of croatia

to make their parade dressed in different costumes

traditional clothes or the most wacky costumes

Young and old people admire this parade

and have fun during this event which takes place only once a year

After the carnival, it's still the party in the whole town

People continue the festivities

Dancing on Clinica Square

by making noise late into the night

Senj is a small picturesque town

steeped in history

which has not finished to charm more than one person

Senj knows how to spend an incredible stay to its foreigners tourists

Offering different services

Beautiful beaches

And many activities and things to do

if you come to Senj, you won't be disappointed

So it's already the end of the video

But before concluding, i prepared some bonus

you have to know that the German novelist, Kurt Held

was inspired a lot by this city to write his novel Zora the readhead and her band

following the adventures of a group of teenagers

who are orphans and live in ruins of a castle being actually the fortress of Nehaj

Later, the German director fritz umgelter

will rehabilitate the book into a series of 13 episodes

that he will shoot in that same city

we took the opportunity to reproduce some small scenes of the film exactly in the same place as the original ones

So if you are interested, I let you with the bonus of the video

- Zlata, today we met a big victory you should have seen that

- Really ?

- Zlata, today we met a big victory you should have seen that

- Really ?

- Branko, quick here are the gendarmes !

Oh shame I would have arranged his face

- Let's go quickly there are the gendarmes

- Oh stop it, leave me

- You'd be hard to get your bandit

- He is still not so strong

- Note, I already know everything about him

- The mayor phoned when Raman explained everything to him

- Well I need to warn him of his arrival

- It's incredible, doing all this scene because of a fish that smells bad

- Ah don't worry

- Oh stop it, leave me

- You'd be hard to get your bandit, he is still not so strong

- Note, I already know everything about him

- The mayor phoned when Raman explained everything to him

- Well I need to warn him of his arrival

- It's incredible, doing all this scene because of a fish that smells bad

- Ah don't worry

- Oh that's so beautiful

- Yes it's what I think everytime I come there and it's almost everyday

- What are we seeing in the distance there?

Yes, we can see all the islands

- There it's Krk, there Rab, and there Pag

- Oh that's so beautiful

- Yes it's what I think everytime I come there and it's almost everyday

- Oh what are we seeing in the distance there?

- It's all the islands

- Here it's Krk, Rab and further down there it's Pag

- And what does that mean it's name "Nehaj" ?

- "Nehaj" it means "Do not be afraid"

- What does that mean it's name "Nehaj" ?

- "Nehaj" it means "Do not be afraid"

- Ah Here they are !

- Go ahead carry me

- Go ahead, climb on me

- I'm already on you !

- Stop it ! Leave me !

- Aoutch, you hurted me

- Aoutch, my head

- What are you doing !?

- Oh shit !

- Go ahead ! Action !

- Look, there is a woman to her window there

- Oh it's so beautiful !

- Oh yes

- Pag and Rab, it's the contrary, shit ! And I know it

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét