Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

Hello friends how are you. I am karo and welcome to a new video

I hope everyone is super good I miss a lot I'm sorry for not

to have uploaded video so often is that my camera ran out of battery then ...

good going to another topic I have a super interesting video that is a

Salad. Surely you will love all those people who suddenly

they are too lazy to cook that they do not want to make fried that they do not want to

kitchen but want to eat healthy and good because here talking trained between

you and me well I'm not super chef cooking and things but

If you do not let me starve to death, I'm completely sure. I hope you like this video very much and good for

our healthy salad we will use

tomato. a can of tuna. on this side we already have the chopped potato

cooking and two boiled eggs and also onion of course

so we're going to chop everything up here in that container and let's see

how is it going good now we add the onion and

add a can of tuna tomato and now we're going to add what is

the cooked potato that we have already chopped previously you have to realize that

be well very soft. well now let's add the carrot this is

optional because there are people who like and

people who do not like me personally. I like it because it has a

They give it a delicious flavor and it has lots of vitamins.

We're going to peel it and in this case I'm going to grate it so it has

a much more delicious flavor

well here that I have the cooked potatoes the list is in account that it is well

soft and here I have the carrot grated as I had said I like

more scratched because that way we say the taste is as better and if you are of the people

who does not like carrots this is a very good way to eat them if not

You will know so much carrot. so well let's add the potato

to our salad

well now let's add the two boiled eggs we're going to take away the

peel and cut them into pieces and add them also to our salad

in this case I used two boiled eggs because it is a pretty portion

great but it's for you you can only use it 1

what we are going to do is a little vinaigrette to give it a little

more flavor we are going to use lemon salt we are going to solve it here and then we are going

to add to our salad everything goes in tastes and you like it a lot

more lemon a little more salty as you want to your liking

now I'm going to add mayonnaise this is also optional

if you want you can use a low calorie but in this case I'm going to

add is but only a little

now it's time to try our install always stayed delicious

I invite you to do it too

Dad, what's up? .... it's good

if they saw it was super easy and simple to do

obviously if you want you can change them say if you do not like tuna you can

add chicken or shrimp is good what you want what you like most

obviously it was delicious because it was approved by my dad and

after it is approved by my dad that means that I'm fine

this is all for the video you know do not forget to follow me on my social networks I have here

I have facebook, twitter and instagram

and as always, the links were left at the bottom and if you're new here

I invite you to SUBSCRIBE

it's completely free

On the bottom button that says subscribe and also activates the

bell so that youtube alerts you when I have new video and then you are the first

in seeing it so that it visits my web page here I leave you the link so that you go to me

know a little better do not forget to share with your friends and

give me a lot LIKE ..... before you forget I want to send a greeting very

special to rodrigo a blue to estefanía a tati a

nana to damián to nic rico niii nicolás and to momo and to all the people that I

they asked me to say hello I send them a huge kiss thank you for watching my videos

thank you for really supporting me I appreciate it very much also forget us also

to me, lupita, who missed her very much. also and beautiful lupita I also send you a

enormous huge greeting thanks for watching videos I send you a huge kiss and a great

hug and you know DO NOT FORGET SMILE bye

For more infomation >> HEALTHY SALAD - Duration: 6:36.

-------------------------------------------

Exploring Haunted Places // the Halloween vlog - Duration: 12:33.

morning excuse my morning hair you get morning

hair in the morning problem today's the day that I'm supposed to start filming

the Halloween video however I have no idea what to do I've tossed around a few

ideas I've asked you guys on Twitter what you think would be cool for the

video and that's where we are right now but seeing us halloween is coming up i

need to carve some pumpkins so i'm gonna do that and see if hopefully during the

mini monotonous hours spent doing that I'll have some fragment of an idea

it's been about 30 minutes now and now it's started raining so I have to stop for a while

but I did finish this guy looks very friendly which is not quite what I was

car I was going for kind of a Cheshire cat type smile but he just looks very

friendly and happy I don't really mind it

okay rain the rain is an issue so the weather right now is not not too good

I found a dry spot but the pumpkins are all the way down there and I'm right

here, um . . this is fine everything is fine it's great

so it's been a few days my pumpkin army is finally complete right there all of

these guys but carving pumpkins is not as easy as it sounds especially when you

carve like six of them so I am going to go to bed now so I will see you in the

morning people

can't say I'm not intrigued

I just, I don't get it

and also what are these, are these- ohhhh, I misjudged-

okay so these may or may not be the vlog ideas I

was looking for they're barely legible but I think that this one says turn the

drone into a ghost which is an idea that I like that's a good idea it's clever

explore an abandoned house sounds fun sounds spooky here's something I hadn't

thought about can you read that see how it says make a vlog comprised entirely

of jump- and finally explore a haunted bridge I think this might be my favorite

one out of all four of those so I'm going to try to find a haunted bridge to

explore tomorrow but it's late I got distracted I need to go to sleep

goodnight the next morning I went to the first location an old stone bridge that

a viewer recommended I visit the bridge is supposedly haunted with

visitors claiming to see unexplained lights and even figures at nighttime but

getting good footage in the woods at dark is nearly impossible so I was just

here to film a nice cinematic edit

the bridge was cool but I was looking for something a bit spookier the next

weekend we drove to the mountains to visit some relatives and for a second my

hopes were high I researched an abandoned mysterious house on top of a

hill a black mansion surrounded by a collection of crimes and let's just say

questionable activities unfortunately the house was demolished a few years ago

so I wandered around a bit looking for a cool abandoned spot

eventually I left empty-handed or empty SD carded? I don't know but before the

weekend was over I had found a pretty promising spot

so I'm in a cemetery right now trying to be quiet out of respect for anyone else who

would be here I did consider whether or not I should actually come here like is

it disrespectful but it seems like mostly everyone here

is dead and if I were dead I wouldn't necessarily care so I figured it was all

right this is what a lot of people believe to be the most haunted place in the

state most "haunted" place in the state closes as dusk

looks like dusk

this is the spot that you see online gotta go to the very end there's

stones back here in the woods and there's a train track right there spoopy

any second now

so that is that that is the entire Halloween video I you enjoyed it if not

for anything else then for the cinematography and editing I did

actually try to make a drone ghost but everything went wrong

looks like perfect drone weather great

if you enjoy videos like this I'll be back with another one in one month but

until then remember like subscribe and of course keep creating awesome things I

will see you in the next one goodbye

For more infomation >> Exploring Haunted Places // the Halloween vlog - Duration: 12:33.

-------------------------------------------

Maria Ribeiro desabafa após agressão de segurança de bar em Madrid: 'Machismo' - Duration: 6:02.

For more infomation >> Maria Ribeiro desabafa após agressão de segurança de bar em Madrid: 'Machismo' - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

ГОРОСКОП НА НЕДЕЛЮ С 6 ПО 12 НОЯБРЯ 2017 ГОДА ПО ЗНАКАМ ЗОДИАКА - Duration: 13:31.

For more infomation >> ГОРОСКОП НА НЕДЕЛЮ С 6 ПО 12 НОЯБРЯ 2017 ГОДА ПО ЗНАКАМ ЗОДИАКА - Duration: 13:31.

-------------------------------------------

5 Mistakes Most People Make When They Get Diagnosed With Cancer - Duration: 5:09.

5 Mistakes Most People Make When They Get Diagnosed With Cancer

by Edward Morgan

There are a lot of things you might do when you�re diagnosed with cancer: worry incessantly,

research nonstop, talk to family and friends, and probably do your fair share of crying.

However, there are also several things you should be careful not to do when you�re

first diagnosed if you want to give yourself a fighting chance of beating this illness.

Inspired by Juicing for Health, here is a list of five of the top mistakes people make

immediately after getting a cancer diagnosis.

1. Going directly into mainstream treatment

It�s a perfectly natural reaction when you�re facing a deadly disease to tell your doctors

to fix it as fast as they can. Perhaps you even made an appointment for the next step

before leaving the office the day you got the bad news.

Time might not be on your side, but you can still afford to take an hour or two to research

your options and find out if you could be a candidate for safer alternatives before

committing to chemotherapy, for example.

You�ll also want to be careful about getting too many diagnostic tests. A second opinion

on your diagnosis isn�t a bad idea, but you don�t want to subject yourself a lot

of tests that use radiation, which can contribute to cancer and even cause it.

2. Sticking to just one protocol

Recognize that more than one approach might be useful or necessary. Don�t fall into

the trap of thinking that merely juicing carrots will solve all your problems. It may help,

but taking cannabinoidsand doing yoga, for example, might give you even greater benefits.

However, that is not to say that mixing protocols with radiation or chemotherapy is advisable;

research very carefully before mixing these types of treatments.

3. Ignoring the importance of diet

If you rush into anything at all after your cancer diagnosis, it should be dietary changes.

This cannot be emphasized enough: cancer cells feed and thrive on refined sugar and refined

carbohydrates. Cut them out completely and avoid them as though your life depends on

it � it does!

Your diet should now focus on organic plant foods, and you should also cut out red and

processed meats.

Studies have shown that a ketogenic diet has some potential to slow the progression of

cancer, including cancer that has metastasized. Its ability to reduce blood sugar could be

behind its ability to slow the growth of tumors, but more studies are needed.

4. Failing to detox

Destroying cancer cells is a good thing, but you also need to get them out of your body

because they create a big burden on your liver.

If you�re eating a purely organic diet based on plants and juicing, you�ll get some detoxing

effects, but some people might need further detoxification.

5. Overlooking emotional, mental and spiritual healing

Cancer treatment, particularly in conventional medicine, tends to focus solely on the physical

body. This is certainly where a lot of effort should be concentrated, but ignoring the value

of the mind and spirit is a huge mistake you don�t want to make.

Did you know that mindfulness-based art therapy can help improve stress levels and the quality

of life in cancer patients?

This uses expressive art activities in conjunction with breathing, walking and yoga. Reducing

distress in women with breast cancer has been shown to improve immune function, and it�s

likely useful for other types of cancer as well.

In fact, yoga is extremely powerful and has been show in studies to help emotionally as

well as physically, making it a very valuable tool in your cancer fight.

Even if you go the conventional route, you�ll find that yoga can reduce your fatigue, inflammation,

depression, anxiety and pain. Some yoga centers even specialize in helping cancer patients.

A cancer diagnosis is devastating, and how you choose to proceed is a very personal decision

that will depend on your beliefs about what is best for you.

It�s important to get as much information as possible from dependable sources before

committing to anything, and always be sure to listen to your body!

For more infomation >> 5 Mistakes Most People Make When They Get Diagnosed With Cancer - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

UPSC Exam Cheating | UPSC Exam 2017 Fraud |upsc scandal | UPSC SHOCKING NEWS IPS OFFICER CHEATING - Duration: 5:17.

FOLLOW " EXAM HOTSPOT" in youtube, fb,twitter,blogger,instagram for study material, jobs updates,etc. link are given in description of this video

For more infomation >> UPSC Exam Cheating | UPSC Exam 2017 Fraud |upsc scandal | UPSC SHOCKING NEWS IPS OFFICER CHEATING - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Crazy Rollover Crashes - BeamNG Drive Crashes - Duration: 11:31.

For more infomation >> Crazy Rollover Crashes - BeamNG Drive Crashes - Duration: 11:31.

-------------------------------------------

Das NEUE Clash Royale UPDATE! (leak!) - Duration: 5:16.

For more infomation >> Das NEUE Clash Royale UPDATE! (leak!) - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

How to CRUSH YouTube Using Real Time Analytics and vidIQ Trending Tools - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> How to CRUSH YouTube Using Real Time Analytics and vidIQ Trending Tools - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Сказка о рыбаке и рыбке. А.С. Пушкин. Аудиосказка для детей с картинками. Слушать сказку онлайн HD - Duration: 15:28.

For more infomation >> Сказка о рыбаке и рыбке. А.С. Пушкин. Аудиосказка для детей с картинками. Слушать сказку онлайн HD - Duration: 15:28.

-------------------------------------------

Native chickens are Wandering around the forest - Duration: 1:05.

Native chickens are Wandering around the forest

For more infomation >> Native chickens are Wandering around the forest - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Support Gigi Miu - Duration: 4:47.

Hello everyone I am Gigi Miu!

Many of you have asked me how can you support me and my work today I will tell you the four ways in which you can support me.

The first one doesn't even require money at all!

I am talking about the ads you see in some of my videos.

Not all my videos are monetized, but few of them are.

I am not asking to click them on purpose, but if you stumble upon an interesting ads just watch it!

Another way to support me is by buying my songs on iTunes.

Same with videos, not all my songs are available on iTunes.

When a song is available on iTunes you can surely find it in the video description.

Mind that you can hear them for free here on Youtube, so no one is forcing you to buy them.

One of the thing I want to do is to keep all of my works free and that can be accessed by everyone.

So, again, buy them only if you want to support me.

The third way is the merchandise I have on Spreadshirt, starting from the t-shirts.

Look I am so dumb I am even shooting this video with a t-shirt that is not one of mines. I am stupid indeed.

No, really I am blaming myself for not even wearing one right now.

The Last, but most important way is my Patreon account.

If you really want to support me that is the best way.

From there you can decide how much you want to subscribe monthly for supporting me.

I would be happy even if you could afford to buy me one coffee a month!

But the most important thing about that Patreon Channel, is my production diary.

Accessing the diary is free so i strongly suggest you to follow it.

Contrarily to my video diary which are more about theorical concepts, the diary on Patreon is a daily diary in which I tell you what I have do each day to create my contents.

This diary is really good for several reasons.

First of all, it gives a lot of hints on how I make my artworks. And this is specially useful for creators.

Probably you will find there the reason why my fan base is growing everyday.

And it is also important because you can have an idea on how much time i spend everyday on this project.

It really explains in detail what I do, how I do it, how long it takes and so on.

The diary unluckily starts from the day I launched my Patreon account, but still there is plenty of material there.

And I update it everyday!! So if you are curius to know what I am doing, you can just go check there every single day.

So, please follow that Patreon channel even if you are not interested in supporting me.

So, let's recap all the ways you have to support me.

Ads, songs on iTunes, merchandise on Spreadshirt and most important of all, my Patreon account.

Now, please make fun of me again for not wearing one of my t-shirts today...

So, if you want to support me you have plenty of ways!

Needless to say all the money you will donate or spend on me I will reinvest them to make better content.

May be a new software, a new hardware or whatever i need to increase the quality of my artworks.

Thank you so much! Bye!

For more infomation >> Support Gigi Miu - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Red Velvet Joy Smile (with lyrics_eng) - Duration: 1:41.

I'm like this because you're so pretty yeah

I'm like this because you're so pretty

Whenever I see you

I only act like that towards you more

You shine brightly you don't have to show off, your face and body, what are you doing

I'm falling harder for you

This is crazy everything is perfect,

be cold to other guys

And please be honest to me, only me

Sometimes I worry because you shine too brightly

Other guys look at you I don't like that at all

Because the way you dress and your body

Makes the guys go crazy including me

No for need high heels. Just jeans and sneakers

And a little bit of accessories

Just wearing a T shirt you're perfect baby

I like you like this I got some more to say

When other guys just look at you

I get anxious somehow

Tell me every day that you are mine

I want you and want you more

When other guys just look at you

I get anxious

And tell you that you are mine Every day I think of only you

I'm like this because you're so pretty yeah

I'm like this because you're so pretty

Whenever I see you

I only act like that towards you more

For more infomation >> Red Velvet Joy Smile (with lyrics_eng) - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

terrain de la tour + DH URBAIN - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> terrain de la tour + DH URBAIN - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Продаём идею через возможности - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> Продаём идею через возможности - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

A lot of Disney Cars 3 Lightning McQueen Cruz Ramirez Jackson Storm Miles Axlerod Holley Shiftwell - Duration: 10:05.

A lot of Disney Cars 3 Lightning McQueen Cruz Ramirez Jackson Storm Miles Axlerod Holley Shiftwell

For more infomation >> A lot of Disney Cars 3 Lightning McQueen Cruz Ramirez Jackson Storm Miles Axlerod Holley Shiftwell - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

youtube 10.000 izlenme koydu - Duration: 5:29.

For more infomation >> youtube 10.000 izlenme koydu - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Advertising on the screens of the computers in the Internet café - Duration: 4:06.

The idea of advertising using Wallpaper on the screen is not new - already there are websites of companies offering free download of beautiful Wallpapers, some have the calendar for the current year, but the biggest part is just beautiful collages in which there is contact information about the firm. This method has the disadvantages that the background image will install only the people who have already visited the website and downloaded it there, and so are already familiar with the activity, that is, the advertising information before it is communicated. It should also be noted that a person should have a positive opinion about the firm, otherwise it will not install a screen saver. In addition, some users simply do not know how to install new screensavers. My idea is to negotiate with the leadership of the computer club or an Internet cafe about exclusive rental of advertising space on the screens jobs. There are computers, people, time, paid, getting, started. Looking at the desktop, looking for familiar icons: IE, Word, Excel, - to whom the Internet is necessary, and to whom, and the abstract correct. Until I opened the right program that he sees on the screen except the icons? Most likely the standard Windows background, but some are and Wallpapers: cars, animals, flowers, centerfolds... Are just idle. So you need to benefit from it! Besides, what good clubs and cafes - enough-visited site, visitors don't spend too long here and soon the workplace is a different person. The peculiarity of this advertising - the impact on the audience, unfamiliar with the advertised product, to attract new customers. Implementation. On all computers is the same picture. There are programs that change the screen saver on schedule, that is, every day will automatically install new and, thus, to paint a scenario for any period. You can only come once a month for "charging" the new advertising. You can also install beautiful screensaver (there are many programs that make a great presentation!), then the ad will attract attention, even when the place is empty or with a small break at work. And opportunities screen savers, by the way, in terms of animation is much wider. Further, the implementer of this idea goes to the advertising Agency and offers exclusive advertising space in the following locations around the city and describes the target of the ad eaters in this place as people are young, intelligent, advanced and non-poor :) The Agency is asked to justify an advertising platform. Please: the club is open from morning to evening, and some around the clock. During this time at one place will work no less than 10 people a ruble per person (max) who looked at a large "banner" size of 800*600 (or even 1024*768!) is that too much? And beautiful screensaver that attracted the attention of the passing customer, aren't you going to lead a new customer of the advertised company? Agency glad the new ad steps in and lifts the price for the exclusive. What benefit can accrue to You? For example, zadnica at first, you can try to take with advertising agencies 10 RUB in day. If you have a club of 20 people - 200 rubles / day, 6000 rubles / month. Clubs 5-10 - 30-60 thousand rubles / month. What part of this sum will accrue to the owners of the clubs\cafes - You decide!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét