Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

Hello Riders! Welcome from Your MadHorse :)

here's a brand new episode for "Cult Bikes" series

This time We're gonna talk about a bike

way different despite

Yamaha R1 of the 1st video

and it is the Honda Africa Twin

It's hard to find someone that never heard anything about this bike

because it left a big mark on motorcycling history and inside the hearth of many riders

this success was mainly possible by historical period

when this kind of Enduro bikes were incredibly popular

infact at that time the "Myth" of the Paris-Dakar Race was extremely followed by people

Enduro bikes were mainly powered by a single cylinder engine

but this African Race pushed manifacturers to project 2 cylinders engines

to compete against BMW R80 G/S

during 1986 edition

Honda presented a "Brand New Bike"

the Revolutionary NXR 750

2 cylinders with 8 valves and 780cc engine

V cylinders with 50° angle

over 75 Hp

and a Weight of 160 Kg

which won this competition 4 times in a row

creating the "Myth" behind this bike

at Paris Motor Show, on autumn of 1987

debuts the Honda XRV 650 Africa Twin

almost a replica version of the Dakar one

with the HRC logo on sides

and with race colors: White, Red and Blue

50 Hp engine

and a weight of 210 Kg

make this 2 cylinders

brilliant On Road and quite good for soft Off Road

both things which made this bike a real success

specially for those which considered too much "Road use only" the Honda Transalp

but the Africa Twin wasn't a real off road

because bike's weight

imposed brakes and suspensions way different

from an Off Road use

but despite this "cons" it became a real legend

that evolved through time

before with some adjustments and then by increasing engine cc

infact to this one will follow

the Honda XRV 750 of 1990

which increased engine to 742 cc

and 5 more HP of Max power

and one of the most important things was the erogation at medium rpms

on front arrives a 2nd brake disk

and fairing became more protective, exaltating more the "Road Use Vocation"

on 1993 with the RD07

comes in a new bike evolution

with an improved frame to better distribute weights

new flatslide carburetors

a redesigned air box and a rear suspension with more travel

on 1996 it had a little restyling

with some adjustments to fairing, sospensions, exhaust and to ECU

untill 2003 when it went Out of Production

since that moment the Africa Twin owners turned this bike into a Cult Bike

who didn't bought it on past asked a new edition

but the wait ended at 2015 EICMA

with the "fresh" Honda CRF 1000 L

an exceptional Africa Twin Re-Edition

which was another great market success

but... Why this bike became a real myth furthermore the racing wins?

because it was the right bike at the right moment

borned from Rally competition when those kind of race was large followed by folks and medias

this motorbike was the legendary Dakar racing bike

buyable at the dealership

an honor shared with just one other bike: KTM Adventure 950

but it hadn't the same success on market

and quite hardy it will do good as the Honda XRV/CRF

that's all folks!

please share this video

let me know what dou You think by leaving a comment

do You own/owned one of these legendary bikes?

if You want some more infos don't be shy ;)

don't forget to subscribe to keep updated about my latest uploads :)

see You soon in the next video

Lamps! ;)

For more infomation >> Cult Bikes ep.1 | Honda Africa Twin "The Queen of the Desert" [ENG SUBTITLES] - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Mexicano engatusado | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 18:50.

For more infomation >> Mexicano engatusado | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 18:50.

-------------------------------------------

Thor Ragnarok SECRET Soul Stone REVEAL & Thor Ragnarok Post Credit SCENE Explained!!! - Duration: 4:31.

What is good youtube Warstu here with a video on Thor 3

so hopefully you would have seen Thor 3 by now this video will contain minor

spoilers and major spoilers from all the Marvel properties now Thor comes out

worldwide on the 2nd of November so everyone knows that infinity Wars is

build infinity war is building up to Thanos so back in the Vengeance in 2012

a scene with Lowe he said this if you fail if the tesseract is kept from us

there'll be no realm no barren moon no crevice we won't find you you think you

know pain so we all know Loki failed then an angel Ultron 2015 when it was

these then I said fine I'll do it myself and that was you technically the last

time we've seen him directly so during the post-credits scene ending whatever

you want to call it off for 3 we see Thor and Loki talking about him going

back to earth and seeing as Loki tried to destroy it it wouldn't be a good idea

and then boom we get hit by a massive ship they looked amazed and it cuts out

and we can only predict what's happened based on the d23 footage and everyone

that watch that scene should know that was either that or the black order or

the children while the order most likely Thanos sojourneth or 3 Loki looks at at

at Iraq in Odin's trophy room briefly and I presume he took it so low he's

gonna hand the tazza right over to someone much taller in the d23 footage

this will be vanished the reason is he failed to do so last time losing the

mine stone from his Loki's staff and now it's in visions head so he's gonna do

anything to save his own life and even screw over the Avengers because Loki

isn't good or bad he's like an in-betweener

Thanos were attack the ship the leaving the Thor for dead floating in space we

can see this from the d23 footage Thor bumps into the guardianship and mantas

brings him back to life so to speak but was the final Infinity stone infinity

gem revealed during the Thor movie I believe potentially it could be where

would it be so also in öhlins trophy room

we see a scene where heads down there she brings her army back to life the

ultimate Fame was sold from Sirte and his weights get interesting so she can

bring back her whole army to life from this flame and that's the zach same

properties as the soul stone it's the same color so it can bring back living

people or dead people in control their souls so could that potentially be where

the last stone is secretly now I know I did a video saying it's gonna be in the

heart Ville Condor but I actually think it could be the alternate alternate

alternate flame I mean I think it's interesting guys let me know what do you

think do you think it could be that and so did Odin have the last gem after all

so also we see a second Infinity Gauntlet down there where Heller says

it's a fake but it's not a fake Kevin Feige did Ashe you say there was two

Infinity Gauntlet and seen as she's been like locked in hell for so many years

how would she know what's real and what's not

there's a common theory going around internet that there's two Infinity

Gauntlet and maybe three of the stones going one and three stones got any other

I think that's a bit lewd if we first look guys let me know what do you think

the post-credits scenes and meant do you think that's where the soul stones kept

I think I've found to think that I'd I haven't seen anywhere else

I think the soul stone was the flame because she could bring the army back

dead back to life and they were dead and vice versa so guys let me know how did

you interpret eight the post-credits scene did you like the Thor movie would

you like me to do a movie of you I've still got time as them it's not out yet

I would like to review it if there's some interest in the comment section and

where do you think the last soul stone the soul stone is if it isn't the flame

or under the flame or something like that

or do you think it's just gonna be in Wakanda anyway guys please like

subscribe and comment if you want to that would be awesome and I will catch

you in the notification squad group if you want to hit that Bell button down

but that red one and I will catch you in

another video very soon guys catch ya later

For more infomation >> Thor Ragnarok SECRET Soul Stone REVEAL & Thor Ragnarok Post Credit SCENE Explained!!! - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

7 Things That Terrify Narcissists To Their Core - Duration: 8:44.

For more infomation >> 7 Things That Terrify Narcissists To Their Core - Duration: 8:44.

-------------------------------------------

The Ginger Doctor | Planet Break - Duration: 24:30.

I can't believe this is real.

Run!

Come on! Come on, do you want to be fish food? Come on! Come on!

Enter Atlantis once more and you shall be vanquished.

Atlantis! The lost city of Atlantis!

Doctor, we just met Neptune.

Neptune! He's not even real. He's a myth and we met him!

Awesome.

I'm sick of being soggy. Come on, Let's get to the TARDIS.

Hey Doctor, Come here, look.

Bottled water, 400 bucks.

400 Quid. American.

in the price of sparkling boy I said we should have the old chaps working again

I said you haven't Hannah laughing she looks like a boy owes for that kind of

money it all started four years ago oh here we

go four years ago sea level start going down portions of fresh water to 10% of

the population assumed dead after the prices of drinking water skyrocketed the

rich could afford it

timber since bhai could it be Neptune we did piss him off we did but this is way

beyond them they're still playing with tridents maybe he pulled the plug on the

seafloor no no after all that with the Kraken no that plug is sealed shut

I made sure of it might be a word aliens maybe

Who am I kidding probably then didn't unit look into it

maybe they did look at this who view

what are you doing you said ten percent of the population my mom went dad I got

a sitter okay you can't why not listen time is in flux

what happens today will mold the future I don't know what the chances of it if

you go in there and find your parents dead from dehydration it's fixed and

then you'll ask me to go back and change it but I can't if I change the events

that brought you here you'll never ask me that change those events paradox loop

okay fixed points are being written all

around us right now we have to be very careful about where we tread what we see

and what we do oh boy a Mount Everest is gone why Everest so special about it all

the other mountains are still hid among the first is vanished well it is the

tallest in the world okay biggest Natural Landmark is that it what

would you put it I want to see to myself

there are girls do you taste that that's sort of metal pang in the ellika

I don't know sort of teleport oh you can do the tracking thing just you watch me

you've got a signal come on nitrogen oxygen argon carbon dioxide neon methane

helium Krypton hydrogen xenon and ozone the elements that make up the air a

percentage from each one is missing a new-look is not something earlier

someone's not just taking the water there's some of the gases too I don't

think all of it or blow up the planet no really what I meant take over the TV

like in movies and say humans scum will be destroyed at least you know what the

plan is isn't that basically promoting terrorism

no but but in in a good way in a dare super evil don't feel bad about blowing

them up sort of a way why haven't we been to a proper alien planet by take

you to Scotland I mean a real one where the sky is purple and the flowers spit

slime and you want to go someone like that I mean somewhere really aliens

we're always on earth I travel on the budget is the TARDIS fuel like super

expensive or something something minds

we crap time anchor drop this over a planet and you can throw it along with

it one second out of sync nobody would know you were there why is it called the

pie maker what why is it always a time this or a space that I don't know it

just is sorry I've just confirmed a definite alien threat and you're asking

me what the thing is good the thing what's that shut up don't talk run

taciturn

wait go away

now we're in trouble you're right dude what what's that thing it's called a

taciturn intelligent mute species they don't have vocal chords so they

communicate with sign language did you say go away what I was under pressure I

can't say cool things all the time so

honing us bad Rhona has bad that's really no good

what's wrong I know exactly what's happened to earth

enlighten me the taciturn have been at war the race

called directons it also because they wanted independence but they didn't get

the best way about it how did they go about it they murdered

the entire victim government saint breaks it for more murdery i tried to

stay out the politics

but what does this have to do with earth

at a certain are losing they're running out of armies and funds so in order to

make some quick cash looting ships are sent out to pillage

planets for stuff to sell that ship is universe famous for ransacking thousands

of planets oh so that explains the Dalek on his gun must have forged our dead

dark I suppose if they've stolen from thousands of planets and it's taken four

years to take a fraction of our water gasses and a mountain how old are they

well surprisingly they've only got a lifespan of sixty but thousands of

generations of thieves have been born on that ship and it takes so long because

earth is a big job an illegal job this is the outer space

equivalent of a house break

a planet break

crap

but surely about the time they've finished cutting the planet the war will

be over well I shouldn't think so the returns are doing the same thing

you take minerals and elements and valuable stones in their raw state and

you've got yourself a profit take famous landmarks and species museums will pay a

fortune get your hands on the core of a level 5 planet you can buy 10 armies

money makes the universe go round

doctor

oh I I did sign language at school I think he said Christmas no he said

disembowel

I don't like him no not to you fun to myself oh you've done a thing you always

do that face when you've done something stupid and they have not good what I may

have given the whole planet an upgrade

so now the whole world knows that they're gonna become a taciturn cardigan

yep what do we do the whole planets about to

go crazy unit are gonna get their ass kicked

we have no backup no plan and no way of restoring the earth doctor what do we do

who said that I didn't have a plan what's the plan well improvise that's

like the opposite of a plan even never complained before right I'm going up

what about me you stay here no offense but they're promoting Planet rippers in

your where you're just a human why haven't you installed missiles on the

TARDIS you can just blow them up you know I think you've got issues with this

blowing up thing I can't go around blowing up everything I disagree with

don't you think I would have blown up the White House a few times by now look

we have to be better if we don't at least strive for that what's the point

contact the TARDIS they'll definitely f dematerialization capture detectives

okay Sheldon spot then how are you gonna get out there

oh I'm taking the TARDIS

see you later okay

hello hello evil planet hoisting taciturn pirate

ship I'd love to doing a band of merry men for a spot of space puja language

English identified as present credentials thank you

oh by the way this voyage isn't returned yet correct wonderful when you think

what arrived dr. Vivian hi miss chill activate one of the sonic and I caught

up with your timeline it's been about a minute for you I'm going to be a little

while for me

stop three worms of the stock where's the stock it's all around you

one second out sing meet these real supplies the food clothing shaving cream

know where they'll keep the loot no this place is massive we're gonna hide him

out from here

see you again this one is simply communicating not pointing a gun in my

face right okay why are you doing ah I can't believe God I'm going to board the

task township in their home world before at least for earth everything with the

seen up until now is fixed but maybe I can tweak things did small things things

that passed me didn't happen all I have to do is blend in with a crew for as

long as it takes to catch up with you and everything be peachy problem is they

use sign language there against the use of vocal cords like blasphemy to them

you can't even last two minutes without being a smartass but you just insulted

me smartass hold on how long is it gonna take you to

catch up with me missed a certain law haven't got the

fastest ships should take around 200 years

200 years it's not bad though I just brought back to ever sing someone

a Queen concept before a cordial abyss for 13 times

anyway wish me luck see you in a second

you're a sloppy eater I've watched everyone in this ship you're the

sloppiest theta yes vocal cords terribly offensive you're just jealous because

every other intelligent life-form has them

you're a sloppy eater I saw that you're on security patrol today

though I put a little remedy in your food should knock you out about three

seconds ago I do

but I wasn't anticipating man

listen I know about the war the victims I can help I know what planet you can

start again you can you can

Oh what are you can execute me very taciturn look I try not to get involved

with the politics but you know what I agree with the writtens completely you

are evil you're just jealous murdering outerspace

losses thousands of innocent species you've exterminated everything they

brought to the universe all that potential reduce the dust and Bhagwat

for some cheap sell sorts who are then going to die your entire civilization

has built up on other people's death and I think it's about time that you had a

go I've watched this entire generation grow rotten from birth you've know me

all your lives I'm the doctor you're super evil

and I'm blowing you up

you did it not yet I found out while I was up there that they break down to be

matter and information and certain one of these waiting to be returned to their

planet and sold everything they stole the water the gases and ten percent I

thought that was quite high but they died no no ten percent assumed dead the

human race the most valuable part of planet Earth

no seriously twenty-first century human fetches a great price all I have to do

is this

and they weren't gonna negotiate did they seem up we're talking to you guess

not no I saw the plans for next year that we're gonna flock the Queen in the

black market and we can't have a Majesty falling into the hands of the Slovene or

worse what's worse she could have been Takas demised in some Museum alive you

asked are you sure about this dude you raise the sea level back they'll

welcome us back with open arms or fins I don't know yeah but they did chucker

tried an ass think about it five star Atlantean hotels all you can

eat seaweed restaurants deep-sea golf

huh all right we'll poke our heads in yes

shall we yeah

For more infomation >> The Ginger Doctor | Planet Break - Duration: 24:30.

-------------------------------------------

Happy SaturNday! The Meaning Of Saturday - Duration: 3:47.

Happy SaturNday!

The Meaning Of Saturday

by Gregg Prescott,

Happy SATURN-day Everyone!

Each day has a specific meaning.

Did you ever wonder where the word Saturday came from?

In addition to the photo, in astrotheology, Saturn is Satan.

In a world where everything is upside down and backwards, it�s also not a coincidence

that religion worships Saturn, aka Satan.

Service To Others Is The Way To Unity Consciousness

Saturn is also known as Chronos, aka Father Time, which keeps us locked into this 3rd

dimensional reality.

The late Jose Arguelles, one of the founders of the Harmonic Convergence in 1987, explored

the Mayan tomb of Lord Pacal.

The most important thing he got out of it is that we are supposed to �live without

time� as much as possible.

Arguelles is also a proponent of the 13 moon (or lunar) calendar while we are still living

in linear time.

Our current Gregorian calendar is out of synch with nature as there are 13 full moons in

each calendar year, yet only12 months.

Additionally, the days in each month vary, which keeps us out of harmonic synchronicity

with nature.

�The Thirteen Moon calendar is an evolutionary tool to assist humanity in the unprecedented

act of uniting itself on one issue central to its complete well-being: time.

The harmonic convergence of humanity on this one issue, combined with the inescapable order,

perfection and simplicity of following the 13 Moon calendar will lift the species as

a simultaneous whole into the galactic timing frequency of 13:20.�

Jos� Arg�elles/Valum Votan, The Call of Pacal Votan

The controllers of this matrix know the importance of time and use this as a tool against us.

Even presidents have master astrologers.

The following is a quote by former White House aide Donald Regan�s book, For the Record

speaking about President Ronald Reagan:

�Virtually every major move and decision the Reagans made during my time as White House

Chief of Staff was cleared in advance with a woman in San Francisco who drew up horoscopes

to make certain that the planets were in a favorable alignment for the enterprise.�

By seeing how the cycles of time can influence decisions by public leaders as well as those

in the shadow governments, we can foresee specific dates and understand the reasons

why many false flags happen on these specific dates.

So, while many people are being �weakend� by drinking �spirits� over the �weekend�,

this gives you a little history and meaning behind the word, �Saturday�.

You can read more about the origin of days and months here:

The next progression of spirituality begins when �time� ends as there is no time in

higher dimensions.

This is when �The Event� happens�when �time� no longer exists.

Until �the end of time,� I�m sending you all love and positive vibes!

For more infomation >> Happy SaturNday! The Meaning Of Saturday - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

TU ALIMENTACIÓN PUEDE CAMBIAR EL MUNDO - Conferencia de Brenda Chávez - Duration: 50:28.

For more infomation >> TU ALIMENTACIÓN PUEDE CAMBIAR EL MUNDO - Conferencia de Brenda Chávez - Duration: 50:28.

-------------------------------------------

عــــــــاجل: بسبب القمر الاصطناعي المغربي.. الجزائر توجه اتهامات خطيرة للمملكة..!! - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> عــــــــاجل: بسبب القمر الاصطناعي المغربي.. الجزائر توجه اتهامات خطيرة للمملكة..!! - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Supergirl | Inside: The Faithful | The CW - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Supergirl | Inside: The Faithful | The CW - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Don't let good things keep you from the best things - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Don't let good things keep you from the best things - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

وقفة تأمل حال العرب "رسالة من المغرب الى المشرق" - Duration: 6:14.

" O king,

we were ignorant people

who worshiped idols,

ate the dead,

committed indecencies,

break bonds of kinship,

abused our neighbors

and whom our strongest ate the weakest "

This is how Jaafar Bin Abi Talib, one of the prophet Muhammad's -PBUH- companions,

described the state of Arabs before the apparence of Islam.

When disputes between Arab tributes was the strongest never

and when bloody wars have erupted among them

for the most trivial reasons

like the " Basus War"

which lasted for about 40 years because of a camel.

It was the case, until

the prophet Muhammad Bin Abd Allah -PBUH- came

a guidance from God.

He assembeled the rival tribes

and gatherd them into one nation.

There was no difference between a slave and a master

nor between white and black

or Arabs and Ajami's,

except in piety.

On this basis,

the Arab Peninsula was united in one word

which is : Islam.

Then it became a big empire

within a few years.

The Arabs have never dreamt of defeating the Persians

nor of expelling the Roman from Damascus

until they got under the banner of Islam.

After that, science flourished among the Muslims

and became the world's destination

and the source of civilization.

In the same period, Europe lived in pre-civilization.

It steeped in darkness and suffered

from the tyranny of men of the church.

Johannes Gross reported Europe's backwardness in one of his books

and described how it tried animals and insects

and talked about the rooster that was executed

for the infamous and unnatural crime

of laying an egg.

It didn't last forever.

After decades of the prosperity of the Muslim world,

the sectarian conflicts among Muslims started,

which gave birth to many intellectual and political doctrines.

And despite all this, the Muslim world stayed the most civilized

until Europe reached the Renaissance Era.

By the beginning of the 14th century,

Europeans began to develop themselves

by reading and deepening into fine science,

and with there invention of the printing machine,

they were able to spread awareness and knowledge

among their people to surpass Arabs.

This development affected their political system

with the appearance of many democratic systems

after the French Revolution.

They were able to sweep away the world

and to conquer many Arab countries,

especially after the fall of the Ottoman empire.

The industrial revolution and the discovery of oil played

a major role in changing the political map in the world.

This discovery pushed the developed European countries

to enter big and sophisticated wars,

which the Wold War II was the last

and where 60 million people were killed.

The results of this war made the Europeans think

seriously to find a solution for their recurrent crises,

which was the establishment of an alliance

among them that was renamed the European Union.

The EU was able to improve

the economic and political situation

of the allied countries

which number is 28 at the moment.

The Arab countries in their turn,

tried to establish an alliance

to protect them from intern wars

and bring them back to glory.

But they failed,

to continue the Arab divisions

which the division of Sudan in 2011 was the last

However, this division was followed by the Gulf crises

which took place on June 5,2017 and surprised the Arab world

after Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Yemen, UAE and Egypt

cut o relations with Qatar

because of her support of terrorism acts.

According to their statements

Fighting terrorism was the excuse that shaped all of

the global crimes in the recent years

and the Iraq war is the best example.

At the time that the European Union prepares

to develop its alliances by creating a unified army

for all member states,

despite their disagreements and races

the meeting of all of the causes of their separation,

Arab countries which still have the same religion,

history, language and all the causes of there unit,

suffers from divisions and fight each other.

In the light of all this,

we can say that the union between countries

lead to their people's prosperity and success.

Such as Europe Today and Muslims of yesterday and vice versa.

It is more like a description of Jaafar Bin Abi Taleb

for the situation of the pre-Islam Arabs today from yesterday.

" O king,

we were ignorant people,

we worshiped idols,

we ate the dead,

we committed indecencies,

break bonds of kinship,

abused our neighbors

and our strongest ate the weakest. "

For more infomation >> وقفة تأمل حال العرب "رسالة من المغرب الى المشرق" - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

Macka B's Medical Monday 'Thyme' 30/10/2017 - Duration: 1:06.

Its Medical Monday I think it's time Time to do a rhyme about Thyme

Culinary herb medically inclined Thyme has really stood the test of time

Long time it has been on the scene Should have its own Thyme Magazine

Used a lot in Jamaican cuisine A lot of good recipes they have it in

Watch wait a minute Even used in Ancient Egypt

Antibacterial, antiseptic Thyme has got a lot of health benefits

Respiratory digestive diuretic Antifungal antibiotic

Make a tea you can infuse it Make the oil nuff people use it

Time flies but I realise Thymes a repellent of insects and flies

Got many uses fresh or dried Versatility nature provide

It's strong got a lot of potency Take heed woman in pregnancy

Check a health care provider do it properly Everything's not for everybody

You'll find, there is a lot to Thyme Food and medicine should be combined

That is the last line, Because sadly I have run out of time

Yes Iyah

For more infomation >> Macka B's Medical Monday 'Thyme' 30/10/2017 - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

The Kubrick Files Ep. 4 - Kubrick's Photography - Duration: 10:05.

Before Stanley Kubrick began directing movies, he was a professional photographer for Look

Magazine. His photos show his keen eye for composition and storytelling. Kubrick had

once said that it was his experience as a photographer that often helped him as a filmmaker,

so let's take a look at Kubrick's career in photography.

On April 12th, 1945, Kubrick was out on the streets of New York City and happened to pass

a newspaper stand. The headline that day was an important one because, it was the day that

President Franklin D. Roosevelt died. Kubrick had just received a Kodak Monitor 620 camera

as a gift and managed to capture the scene of a distraught vendor amongst the newspapers

whose headlines read "F.D.R. Dead." Kubrick liked how the picture turned out and thought

he might be able to sell it to a magazine. He had been an avid reader of several camera

magazines, so he was already familiar with how to go about submitting a photo (Quiz Kid 37).

To his delight, his photo was accepted by a few magazines who were interested in

publishing it. Look Magazine offered more than the other magazines, so Kubrick decided

to go with them. Kubrick was paid twenty-five dollars for the photo and, on June 26th 1945,

it was printed in the magazine (Kubrick Exhibit).

Kubrick would later admit that he had persuaded the vendor into giving him the emotion he

wanted (Kubrick Archive). Kubrick had around nine hundred of his photos appear in Look

Magazine between 1945 and 1951 (Kubrick Exhibit). A lot of these photos were part of assigned

photo essays for the magazine. One essay titled "How people look to the monkeys," had

Kubrick work with the zoo at Prospect Park in Brooklyn. The monkey house had an indoor

and outdoor area. While the monkeys were in the outdoor area, Kubrick [quote] "stationed

himself in the indoor cage with his lens poked through the food slit" so that he may capture

the monkeys with the spectators in the background. Reportedly, the monkeys were very interested

in the camera, but quickly lost interest once Kubrick let them look into it (Quiz Kid 41).

Another essay he did was a series on the New York subway. In order to get these pictures,

Kubrick rode the subway "between midnight and six A. M." This way he could not only

capture less inhibited subjects, but he could show a side of the subway that many never see.

Because the light was too low and because the train rides were bumpy, Kubrick could

only take a photo when the subway stopped. To compensate for the low light he had to

use a longer exposure, which would suffer extreme motion blur if the camera or subject

moved at all during the exposure. He would pick his subject and aim his camera at them

during the ride and when the train finally stopped—

*Click*

For these photos,

"Kubrick used a Contax and took the pictures at 1/8th of a second" with an F-stop of 2.8" (Quiz Kid 152).

He didn't use any extra lighting except for one photo on a flight of stairs

where a flash was used—possibly this one. And because there was such little lighting

on the train, he also tripled the development time to make the photos bright enough. He

said, "I wanted to retain the mood of the subway, so I used natural light" (Quiz Kid 41).

Around half of Kubrick's photo essays are from his own ideas and one of these was a

series of photos in a dentist's waiting room (Quiz Kid 40). Kubrick had visited the

dentist and he noticed the concerned look on everyone's face as they waited for their turn.

No one likes going to the dentist and the anxiety on the faces of the subjects of

these candids is something we can all relate to.

All of these shots were quote/unquote "stolen."

For these photos, Kubrick wouldn't frame the scene, he would let his

medium format camera hang from a strap around his neck and he had a cable that ran to a

shutter control in his pocket. He wouldn't look through the viewfinder—

when he found a good subject, he would just aim his body toward them

and press the button in his pocket (Variety).

Not all of Kubrick's photos were truly candid, however. In one series, he posed a friend

of his with a woman named Toba Metz, for a scene of a couple in the subway. She would

become Kubrick's first wife shortly after these photos were taken.

This would be among his first experiences working with performers to elicit the specific

emotion or mood he wanted to portray.

Another staged photo series—his very first photo series for Look Magazine—show a young

man trying to flirt with a young woman in a cinema. The piece was called "A Short

Short in a Movie Balcony."

Although the photos looked candid, the young man and woman were actually friends of Kubrick

and the cinema they shot in was closed at the time.

Kubrick even had his little sister sit in as an audience member.

Reportedly, he directed the scene by giving instructions

to the young man and the young woman separately. The young woman was supposed to slap the flirtatious

young man, but when Kubrick took her aside, he told her to really slap the young man hard,

which provoked a genuine reaction for the camera (Duncan 19).

Kubrick had several of these photo series published in the magazine and when he finally

graduated from Taft High School, he was offered a full-time job at [quote] "$50 a week" (Vanity Fair).

Kubrick biographer Vincent LoBrutto said, "He always took more shots than he could

use for one of his photo essays and then chose those that were most impressive for use in

the photo sequence. There are no throwaway shots in a Kubrick photo essay; each shot

is carefully composed; he made every shot count" (Kubrick Archives).

It's interesting that this practice—which he has earned a reputation for in filmmaking—started

as far back as his days as a professional photographer.

Kubrick once said about filmmaking, "I do not always know what I want, but I do know

what I don't want" and it's possible that this has a lot to do with his custom

of shooting a lot. The more you shoot, the more choice you have and the more you can

refine what it is you're looking for. Of course, some would argue against the merits

of this exercise, but it seemed to work well for Kubrick.

Within two years of working for Look, he was sent on more high-profile assignments.

One of these was on Frank Sinatra during a trip to Richmond, Virginia. For this series, Kubrick

concentrated more on the faces of Sinatra's fans, which was a great way of capturing just

how adored the singer was (Variety). Another assignment had him photographing General and

eventual President, Dwight D. Eisenhower during a visit to Columbia University (Variety).

One of Kubrick's most interesting photo series was on a boxer named Rocky Graziano—

this was one year after his story about boxer Walter Cartier, which he also made a short documentary on,

but that's a story for another episode.

Rocky Graziano was fresh off a two-year suspension

for [quote] "failure to report an attempted $100,000 bribe" (mcny.org).

He had grown up in the East Village as a hoodlum who was often found in reform schools and sometimes

in prison. He was always a good fighter—in fact he had [quote] "a dishonorable discharge

from the army for punching a supervising officer." He also sold his first boxing medal for $15 (mcny.org).

This series shows both the boxer and the family man (mcny.org). We see him having breakfast

with his wife and kids and we also see him training his body for his big fight. This

essay reveals the unseen moments in the life of a boxer and it also seems to have an emphasis

as the human body as both artistic and utilitarian. The lack of privacy of the male body objectifies

it as a tool, built for fighting and used for earning money.

We can see something similar in this series where a nude female is used as a muse for an artist.

All the while Kubrick practiced photography, he was obsessed with cinema. He would see

everything no matter if it was supposed to be good or supposed to be bad. A friend of

Kubrick's during this time said Kubrick would [quote] "watch a movie when it was silent,

to see how the story was told, and then go back to reading his paper when people

started talking" (Duncan 19). He told an interviewer, "I sat there… and I thought,

well, I don't know a goddamn thing about movies, but I know I can

make a film better than that" (Vanity Fair).

Working on these assignments forced Kubrick to tell stories using only still images, but

it still allowed him to explore the medium. These photo essays don't necessarily have

to show a sequence of events, but can instead capture a setting or event through details,

anecdotes, and spontaneity.

Some photos seem to reveal a character or tell a story in a single photo. Here are a

few of my favorites:

Look at the composition of this shot:

There's a beautiful deep-staging even though this was likely a spontaneous image.

The setting informs on our understanding of the man. He likely runs the business side of a circus.

The low angle – likely to show the high wire – also makes the man look important

and his pose seems to tell us that he is in charge.

And then there's this one:

You can really get a sense of what these kids are like and the setting they inhabit. It

looks like they shine shoes for dimes and then buy hot dogs with their earnings. This

kid near the center looks like a tough guy despite his smaller stature.

These outfits are great.

This one is really interesting:

You can almost feel the movement of this shot. There is a certain tension and claustrophobia

in the setting and it sort of conjures up a feeling of finite time quickly running out,

despite the image being static.

I'm not sure about the last one, but the first two images are part of their own series,

yet these single images say so much. Here are some of the other images in the circus series:

And here are some of the other images in the shoe shine series:

Perhaps Kubrick's biggest inspiration was a photographer named Weegee who also had a

specialty in street photography. His photography has been said to have a [quote]

"noir-ish style—bold, visceral, [and] a little trashy" (Vanity Fair). Here is Weegee and Kubrick

on the set of Dr. Strangelove in 1963. [Kubrick Weegee Strangelove set 1963.jpg]

Looking back on his time at Look Magazine in an interview with Michel Ciment,

Kubrick had this to say:

"It was tremendous fun for me at that age, but eventually it began to wear thin, especially

since my ultimate ambition had always been to make movies. The subject matter of my Look

assignments was generally pretty dumb. I would do stories like: 'Is an Athlete Stronger

Than a Baby?' photographing a college football player emulating the 'cute' positions

an 18-month-old child would get into. Occasionally, I had a chance to do an interesting personality story.

One of these was about Montgomery Clift, who was at the start of his brilliant career.

Photography certainly gave me the first step up to movies. To make a film entirely by yourself,

which initially I did, you may not have to know very much about anything else,

but you must know about photography" (Michel Ciment Interview).

Thanks for watching! A special thanks to my Patrons over on Patreon. Because of your support

I was able to acquire the rare photos of Kubrick first photo series for Look Magazine. And

if you're new here, please hit that subscribe button now because there are plenty more videos

on the way for cinephiles like you!

Thanks again for watching!

For more infomation >> The Kubrick Files Ep. 4 - Kubrick's Photography - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Jogger City Tour Vs. City Tour Lux | NEW 2018 STROLLER - Duration: 4:25.

Hi everyone its Kensi with the Baby Cubby and today we're doing a comparison

between two strollers from Baby Jogger the city tour which retails for $199

and the new City Tour lux which retails for $299 and will launch

in February of 2018

Both of these strollers are considered lightweight compact travel strollers but

there are a few key differences that we're going to show you now so let's

start off with the seat you have a smaller canopy on the City Tour the City

Tour Lux offers a little bit more of a generous canopy it also has an

adjustable footrest on the lux you're not able to adjust the footrest on the

City Tour the City Tour Lux is also a modular stroller so you can turn the

seat from forward-facing to rear-facing and the City Tour is not considered a

modular stroller. The City Tour Lux offers more padding it's going to be a

little bit of a larger seat and can accommodate a child from three months

whereas the city tour can accommodate a child from six months and the recline is

also a little bit different on the Lux you just have a button behind the seat

whereas on the Tour, you're pinching and pulling down the straps

the brake is going to be a little bit different on

each of these strollers as well on the

City Tour you have just your regular foot brake on the back and the City Tour

Lux features a handbrake

The fold is also going to be a little bit different for the City Tour you just

squeeze the handle bar and then pull

really compact as you can see that's great for

travel and the City Tour Lux it's more of a three step fold and you have the

hand strap here and then a strap for your shoulder as well as you can see it

both strollers are going to be pretty compact the City Tour is a little more

compact than the City Tour Lux and the Lux

also stands when folded when the wheels are sideways which is really nice if you

have any questions at this point feel free to comment below or send us an

email at hello@babycubby.com

There is a weight difference between the two

as well the Tour is 14.2 pounds whereas the City Tour Lux is 19 pounds

The way you unfold these strollers is going to be a little bit different as well we

found that the City Tour is a little bit easier to open it's just a matter of

undoing the lock walking out the footrest and the handle and you're good

to go. The City Tour Lux, I recommend pushing the feet out first and then

replacing the handle bar and your seat

Both strollers will come with a travel

bag both strollers fit pretty compactly into their travel bags without removing

the seat or the wheels or anything like that you do have the backpack straps to

carry around the airport with you and remember the City Tour is 14.2 pounds

and the City Tour Lux is 19 pounds I have to say this one is a little bit

heavy on my back

You can also purchase additional

accessories for the City Tour Lux such as a cup holder a belly bar and the

bassinet which you can use from birth you can also purchase car seat adapters

for Baby Jogger Britax Cybex Maxi Cosi and Graco.

Both canopies feature a

peekaboo window on the City Tour Lux it is a magnetic window and on the City

Tour it is a velcro peekaboo window so that's something to consider when your

child is sleeping the City Tour Lux also offers a little bit more of a generous

storage basket on the bottom

Thanks so much for watching our comparison between

the Baby Jogger City tour and City Tour Lux, we love doing these comparisons to

help you determine which stroller is going to best fit your lifestyle if you

have any questions send them at hello@babycubby.com you can shop online at

babycubby.com - where shipping is free on all orders and if you like this video

feel free to subscribe for more reviews how-tos and

fun things like gender reveals

For more infomation >> Baby Jogger City Tour Vs. City Tour Lux | NEW 2018 STROLLER - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Cooking Minnesota Wild Rice with Andrew Zimmern || Food/Groups The Sacred Seed - Duration: 10:38.

- There are really obsessed people who take all these pictures

(man laughs) of their food

and then playing with it

to have it look. - Got to get

the perfect 'gram, man.

- Right,

#ThrillistMadeMeDoIt.

(upbeat music)

Rice is nice.

It's the world's most common food staple

and while this glorified grass eating is foundational

to hundreds of cuisines in all four hemispheres,

the ingredient by itself is rarely a celebrity on the plate,

which is why we came to a place where it is,

The Star of the North: Minnesota.

Now the Land of 10,000 Lakes is also the unofficial

American capital of wild rice, a naturally occurring

aquatic grass that's knocked, finished, and sold

by Native Americans in canoes whose ancestors have been

doing more or less the same thing for generations.

Now traditionally families from Bemidji to Albert Lee

have come together over bowls of home cooked wild rice

soup and they definitely still do.

But more recently it's also become a go-to hyper local

ingredient for Minnesotan chefs, brewers, and artisans

that are adding dimension to the state's hotdish

and Jucy Lucy food pedigree.

And while legit Minnesota wild rice is expensive,

its role as an edible throughline that connects

Minnesota's pristine past to its modern culinary future

just can't be understated.

Which if you think about it, is pretty wild.

- This has been a way of life for our people for years,

hundreds of years.

- From Minneapolis, we drove north, way north

to meet up with members of the White Earth Ojibwe tribe,

who consider wild rice sacred.

On the reservation, only tribe members are allowed

to harvest it and always by hand.

- My name is Selim Wadena, better known as Sonny Wadena.

We're on Lower Rice Lake area of Rice Lake, Minnesota,

located on the White Earth Indian Reservation.

Our people come from the east, migrated from there.

So when our people decided to come this way, it was because

they were told.

You'll know when to stop traveling west when you get

to where the food grows on the water.

Wild rice, we call it Mahnomen.

It was a gift to our people and that's the way we see it.

The knocker, so he's pulling the rice into the boat.

He's trying to respect the rice and.

- You don't want to break the stalks.

- You don't want to break the stalks, you don't want

to knock the heads off.

- So I'm pulling the rice in and I'm just hitting it,

just scraping it off a little bit, getting it in the boat.

His main responsibility is keeping me busy in the rice

and he's looking for the rice while I'm here.

- And I got to watch how he's knocking because if the rice

ain't over the boat, there's no point in hitting it

so I got to make sure the boat's under the rice.

- That's one of his responsibilities for being a poler.

You got to have clean rice when we sell it, no reeds

in there.

And we try to leave all the rice worms we can.

I guess it helps it somehow.

- No, not at all.

(men laugh)

Adds flavor. - Flavor!

This is kind of tough, tough.

A lot of guys wouldn't do it.

We're losing more ricers each year, but we're trying

to get the younger generation doing it.

That's a tough one.

We have the gaming systems, the smartphones,

and here on White Earth reservation, we have a big drug epidemic.

- Yeah, there are lot of things that are sort of working

to draw the youngest generation away from traditions

like this.

- If we incorporate it in our younger generation

so they can keep it going.

We figure we're not going to be out here forever (laughs).

- we've been lucky that we do have bumper years, these last

few years here.

There was a time where we had

an abundance of finished wild rice sitting on our shelves

and now that we can market it and bring in revenue,

we can't keep in on the shelves,

you know? _ Yeah.

- The experience of waking up early in the morning

in that part of Minnesota, taking the canoe through

the water, knocking the wild rice into the boat

is such a beautiful thing.

- Our journey continued to the Minneapolis kitchen

of a Minnesota super fan who knows a thing or two

about local ingredients.

You might recognize him.

How are you? - I'm great, how are you?

- Thanks for having me.

What do we got going on today?

- Oh my gosh.

Well, fried rice.

- Andrew Zimmern is a culinary explorer

for the Travel Channel.

It's literally his job to travel the world eating

its delicacies and for the last three decades,

he's called the Twin Cities home.

- I'm endlessly pimping everything that's Minnesota.

I think we have so much undiscovered stuff going on.

The wild rice is one of the most important

elements in First Peoples culture here in Minnesota.

This is something that grows naturally, that has sustained

peoples for thousands of years.

You know, let's see what else that we can do with it.

This is my sachet.

I've got some ginger and garlic and scallion in there

and when we cook our wild rice, I'm going to add

that to the pot along with some rice wine

and a little bit of soy so that we get some of that flavor

in the rice itself as well.

We'll throw in our hot chilies.

Those are hot and dried Szechuan chilies.

I like putting the ginger

right into the bottom there.

A little bit of pork for this because we're making

a roast pork fried rice.

My cooking wild rice through a Chinese prism

is just as valid as

a White Earth band of Ojibwe chef cooking this dish

just as a Chinese chef cooking this dish.

I think we need to shine bright lights on this

and illuminate it because it's fantastic

and wonderful and I think the more people that are

making this, the better. - Yeah.

Though cooking is hardly the only thing you can do

with wild rice.

Minneapolis's booming craft beer scene has created

a different demand for the ingredient, a drinkable one.

- I'm Derek Taylor with Lakes & Legends brewing company.

- Andrew Dimery, head brewer.

- We felt we had an opportunity to brew a lot

of different beers using local ingredients.

We start with those ingredients and built the beers

around those and wild rice was on the top of the list.

The farm can coach Andrew on how to treat that wild rice

to make sure the flavors come out.

- It's more of a relationship and that's something

- Absolutely. - That I feel like

you guys benefit not just from a high quality product,

but you feel like you're also getting the insights

that you otherwise just wouldn't have

access to. - Exactly.

- Yeah. - Oh, definitely.

- You get to know the farmers, you kind of feel

the heartaches that they feel if they have a bad yield

or that season, but you share in the good years as well

with them, but you really get to know them

on a personal level.

- To see their face light up when they have a beer,

it's almost a two become one (laughs).

I just made the beer, but they grew the ingredient.

- There must be a sense of responsibility that you feel

working with the ingredient.

- Oh yeah, yeah. - To certain people

in the state, it's a sacred ingredient.

- It's almost like, you definitely respect

ingredients more.

The farmers went through all the work in growing it

and then me, I'm just trying to preserve it

for a little bit longer.

- As it finishes, definitely nuttiness,

definitely earthiness.

And then like, a little bit of citrus.

I would definitely consider it a food beer.

- That's Joe, editor in chief of Growler Magazine

which chronicles food and drink culture in Minnesota.

He showed up to the brewery with a very special

Minnesota snack.

So where is this from?

- Galactic Pizza in Minneapolis.

- How?

What's this got on it? - It's got Minnesota bison,

Minnesota mozz, homemade red sauce, morel mushrooms,

and of course wild rice.

- I've never had wild rice, any kind of rice on a pizza,

much less wild rice with Minnesota, with Minnesota bison.

- So that's what it is, toasted wild rice.

- Yeah, it's amazing.

I love it.

It's like a hearty slice of pizza.

- When craft beer went bananas here, everybody wanted

IPAs, everyone wanted the standards and everyone wanted

to measure breweries by those.

- The gatekeepers. - Kind of standards, right?

Since then, we've had a lot of people

start to focus more on individual styles, niches,

and things like that in the community.

- So as this, the brewing industry and other

broader culinary scene in Minnesota expands, there's going

to be a demand for higher velocity access

to ingredients and higher volume of ingredients.

Wild rice is diametrically opposed to what that is.

- Our growing season is relatively minute

and we're trying to do a lot with that, and breweries,

and chefs, and people in the food and beverage industry

all want to celebrate that and to be able to continue

to celebrate that, we need more producers and more farmers

and more wild ricers and more people like that

that are willing to go out on a limb so that we can

continue to keep these traditions alive and celebrate

these foods the way that they deserve to be celebrated.

- This is fried wild rice.

Oh wow, the nuttiness really comes through.

The wild rice really stands up in a way that a typical

rice might not.

It might be that nutty flavor with pork.

When you start talking about, what else can you do

with wild rice?

- Let's preserve it, let's honor it, let's expand

the opportunities for the people there so that

they can make a living off it.

It's so unique and it's something that is so beautiful

and such a part of our state heritage

and it is magical.

- The food that grows on water.

If there really is any magic to this versatile

grass, it's the ability to keep bringing Minnesotans

back to the table for generations, longing for one more

taste of the wild rice of the north.

(digital music)

For more infomation >> Cooking Minnesota Wild Rice with Andrew Zimmern || Food/Groups The Sacred Seed - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

BUY THIS CARD BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE... 🤑 (FIFA 18) - Duration: 14:59.

For more infomation >> BUY THIS CARD BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE... 🤑 (FIFA 18) - Duration: 14:59.

-------------------------------------------

Drama B - Cut The Check (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:45.

♪ Even when it's sunny I dont feel shine ♪

♪ Even at my lowest shit I still grind ♪

♪ I need to get that check now ♪

♪ They need to cut the check now ♪

♪ I mean that's all I'm tryna get now ♪

♪ They need to cut the check now ♪

♪ Take my family out the Jecks now ♪

♪ They need to cut the check now ♪

♪ I done been through shit that I dont talk about ♪

♪ Cause I dont really like to run my mouth ♪

♪ I stay quiet when they talking out ♪

♪ So much shade when the sun is out ♪

♪ 4 Years ago in my moma house ♪

♪ I was plottin ways to make it out ♪

♪ Bills always had my moma stressin out ♪

♪ I was tryna ease the pain ♪

♪ I even thought about trappin out ♪

♪ Yeah, It's always two sides ♪

♪ To everything but sometimes you gotta choose sides ♪

♪ My trust issues always told me not to choose sides ♪

♪ Cause two sides always equal up to two lies ♪

♪ Be to blind It dont feel like you got two eyes ♪

♪ When stakes high rather take the walk then two rides ♪

♪ Lose time everytime you tryna use time ♪

♪ My watch steady telling me that its a new time ♪

♪ A new time to be alive so I ain't sweatin shit ♪

♪ I mean my moma still alive so I aint stressin shit ♪

♪ The only thing to do is climb and really get this shit ♪

♪ Im really focused bitches stop with all the messages ♪

♪ And if you leave a voicemail I aint checkin it ♪

♪ And I ain't tryna do shit unless a check in it ♪

♪ And any time im on the stage I'm always blessing it ♪

♪ Yeah, I swear that Ima Represent.

♪ Even when it's sunny I dont feel shine ♪

♪ Even at my lowest shit I still grind ♪

♪ I need to get that check now ♪

♪ They need to cut the check now ♪

♪ I mean that's all I'm tryna get now ♪

♪ They need to cut the check now ♪

♪ Take my family out the Jecks now ♪

♪ They need to cut the check now ♪

♪ I done been through shit that I dont talk about ♪

♪ Cause I dont really like to run my mouth ♪

♪ I stay quiet when they talking out ♪

♪ So much shade when the sun is out ♪

♪ Used to be like thats yo bitch you get her back when Im done ♪

♪ The good days back when I was havin fun ♪

♪ But now I'm 27 and I got a son ♪

♪ A proud dad I aint really finna run ♪

♪ But now it's cut a check here then put it on my desk there ♪

♪ Nobody a threat here Niggas know I test fear ♪

♪ 2018 I swear to god gon be my best year ♪

♪ Cause this is my crib and bitch you just a guest here ♪

♪ Telling me im shady but baby ♪

♪ Things that I've been doing lately been crazy ♪

♪ Dont nobody wanna save me save me ♪

♪ Moma told me what dont break me gon make me ♪

♪ Even when it's sunny I dont feel shine ♪

♪ Even at my lowest shit I still grind ♪

♪ I need to get that check now ♪

♪ They need to cut the check now ♪

♪ I mean that's all I'm tryna get now ♪

♪ They need to cut the check now ♪

♪ Take my family out the Jecks now ♪

♪ They need to cut the check now ♪

♪ They need to cut the check yeah ♪

♪ They need to cut the check yeah ♪

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét