Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 31 2017

Thanks for watching !!!

For more infomation >> [ Kawaii Song ]365 Nichi no Kamihikouki - Lefty Hand Cream [ Nightcore ] - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Remission to counter Sword of Fate | Cra getting stuck a lot (by me) - Dofus - Duration: 7:31.

Hello everyone I'm Nohan, I hope you guys are doing fine, i'm myself doing great

In today's video we are facing a Water Rogue

with Daguanos, This Rogue was pretty smart, he synced his Remission on

my Sword of Fate (He was casting it on himself) I found his way of

using it interesting. Then, a Cra having trouble freeing himself (from me)

The end was kinda close, Stay until the end to see all of it and i let you with the video

Maybe he wanted just to say gg to me because he thought he lost

Oh you think you've won? Yes it's over

For you

thank you for watching this video, Hit that like button if you enjoyed,

Subscribe if you haven't already, Click on that bell to receive notifications

You can watch previous videos

You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter, Links in description

Thank again for watching and see you next time

For more infomation >> Remission to counter Sword of Fate | Cra getting stuck a lot (by me) - Dofus - Duration: 7:31.

-------------------------------------------

Train Crash in bangladish fh hridoy - Duration: 0:47.

hello

pzz see thes video

is viry exsitet

and funy

thank you

nex time agin

plz subscrib

For more infomation >> Train Crash in bangladish fh hridoy - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Comment trouver un nom de chaine YouTube : Idées de nom de chaine YouTube - Duration: 6:41.

For more infomation >> Comment trouver un nom de chaine YouTube : Idées de nom de chaine YouTube - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

Sheec Socks Review - Duration: 5:33.

what's going on YouTube we got some socks today in some of my videos you

know I do a lot of subscription their subscriptions I have been called the

sock god so the sock God is back with chic this

brand right here is chic sh e ec I'm gonna let you guys know men's women's

kids socks no show you know faint you know like nice design socks classy socks

you getting everything from chic let's see what I have in here and also

the code Santos 20s a nto s20 will saving 20% off your order of his over

$15 so I'm guessing you know two pair of socks deeper sock you're gonna get 20%

off so take advantage of that I will leave all the links down below so let's

just get into what we have from sheep to we have some kids socks in here shout

out the sheep man hook up my kids up with some no-show socks these are really

nice right here we're looking at some no-show socks which for my daughter will

come in very very clutch good quality you can tell because they have the

elastic you know they have that that gel or whatever that the adhesive in the

back so they don't slip off and then they also have a cute little you know

paw prints at the bottom so that's a good look for my kids that we're here

I'm having try a mom but they're not here right now so we got another pair

you know my son needs a pair as well and then let's get into the pair for me I'm

gonna actually show you guys you know what they look like just so you can get

a good look at you know the different styles so we can go one by one right

here we have the trusox these into regular so this is like a purple then

has like this X type of patterns like a purple and blueish and these are design

and packaged in New York sheet this is the trusox they have different this is

70% cotton 30% spandex our socks are based on shoes

so these are for 7:00 to 11:00 which is perfect for me so I like the socks a

nice stock let's see what other colors we have but we have another one it's a

similar pattern just a different color I didn't notice it actually is embroidered

in their set of sheets oh that's nice little look to it really uh

sometimes you get socks from company and they're just plain and they look like

they could come from any company these right here are from chic which is all

both pair so like that a lot and then we also have some these are called the sole

hugger actives so they're probably for active when you're active but they're

they're no-show socks but for an active foot so you got all of that stuff right

here to make it so that it doesn't you know slit and then the sky nice so these

are for the active and they also say chic on there so that is really cool and

then this pair right here we have these are called the sole hugger invisi cool

so I'm guessing this is for the summer you know hot foot let's open this up I

think I've gotten I don't know if I've never had a pair of I have seen a pair

of no shows like this they kind of look like some Tom's they kind of look like

the shoes Tom's if you can see they look like shoes but they're really cool this

it's the material that makes them feel really cool and so I could see why this

right here would be a you know I didn't know I was confused the first time I

seen socks like this but it makes more sense because it keeps your foot cool

the summer time on a heat in like you know nice little like veins or just

something that you're looking for a no-show sock and you're walking around

and is hot and then they do not slip off which is key and then here we have two

these are also the trusox or trow socks like a trouser it look like the same

pattern just different color if you go on our website you'll see all the

different patterns they do have so these are pretty cool in like a two-tone on

this side you have a all new in like a McCullers is but it's a baby-blue and

then it says sheep and then on this side it says chic and it's a baby blue with a

dark blue so I like that I think that's pretty cool it's like you have the right

side of your foot looking one with the left side of your foot look go away

that's pretty cool it's different I don't have any socks that have that and

this is also the same design but different colors so we got the purple

and the blue and they're like a beige and a blue so and it also says sheep

right here I really like how they embroidered the chic logo on there so

those are the socks right here guys fuck kids up with some no short socks which

is really cool I like the socks for me so thank you sheep

Santa's 20 we'll say 10% off like I said everybody have a good one

surgeons is too small my this has been the brain

and your brother's lie and already

For more infomation >> Sheec Socks Review - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

???? - ???????????????????????!? ? ?????????????????www - ??!?????????! - Duration: 16:21.

For more infomation >> ???? - ???????????????????????!? ? ?????????????????www - ??!?????????! - Duration: 16:21.

-------------------------------------------

How big is the universe? (please turn on subtitles) Asteroids, Planets, Stars, Nebulae, Galaxies - Duration: 4:31.

Credit and Special Thanks go to Ramesh Singh for creating the animation. Go subscribe to his YouTube channel.

He is a man based in India who does animations about the Geology, Geography, and Astronomy.

For more infomation >> How big is the universe? (please turn on subtitles) Asteroids, Planets, Stars, Nebulae, Galaxies - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

watch this full video - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> watch this full video - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

How to USB Boot For Acronis and Hiren Boot by azadkgm 2017 - Duration: 1:50.

Please Subscribe our Channel

Please Subscribe our Channel

Please Subscribe our Channel

Please Subscribe our Channel

Please Subscribe our Channel

Please Subscribe our Channel

Please Subscribe our Channel

Please Subscribe our Channel

Please Subscribe our Channel

Please Subscribe our Channel

Please Subscribe our Channel

For more infomation >> How to USB Boot For Acronis and Hiren Boot by azadkgm 2017 - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Neerude filtratsioon- eestikeelsed subtiitrid (MIRROR: KIDNEY FILTRATION) - Duration: 5:20.

For more infomation >> Neerude filtratsioon- eestikeelsed subtiitrid (MIRROR: KIDNEY FILTRATION) - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Walliams & Friend - S01E04 - Meera Syal (2016): 17:26 - 17:48 - Duration: 0:23.

Pretend children's book author David Walliams is in the diary cell.

If there is a plus side to Celebrity Slammer,

it's that it's had a profound effect

on some of the inmates.

Because we're all locked up, oh, 24 hours a day,

quite a few cellmates have turned to religion.

Jim Davidson has joined the Hare Krishnas.

Chris Evans is now a Buddhist monk,

he's shaved his head and taken a vow of silence,

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét