Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

Hello Riders! Welcome from Your MadHorse :)

here's a brand new episode for "Cult Bikes" series

This time We're gonna talk about a bike

way different despite

Yamaha R1 of the 1st video

and it is the Honda Africa Twin

It's hard to find someone that never heard anything about this bike

because it left a big mark on motorcycling history and inside the hearth of many riders

this success was mainly possible by historical period

when this kind of Enduro bikes were incredibly popular

infact at that time the "Myth" of the Paris-Dakar Race was extremely followed by people

Enduro bikes were mainly powered by a single cylinder engine

but this African Race pushed manifacturers to project 2 cylinders engines

to compete against BMW R80 G/S

during 1986 edition

Honda presented a "Brand New Bike"

the Revolutionary NXR 750

2 cylinders with 8 valves and 780cc engine

V cylinders with 50° angle

over 75 Hp

and a Weight of 160 Kg

which won this competition 4 times in a row

creating the "Myth" behind this bike

at Paris Motor Show, on autumn of 1987

debuts the Honda XRV 650 Africa Twin

almost a replica version of the Dakar one

with the HRC logo on sides

and with race colors: White, Red and Blue

50 Hp engine

and a weight of 210 Kg

make this 2 cylinders

brilliant On Road and quite good for soft Off Road

both things which made this bike a real success

specially for those which considered too much "Road use only" the Honda Transalp

but the Africa Twin wasn't a real off road

because bike's weight

imposed brakes and suspensions way different

from an Off Road use

but despite this "cons" it became a real legend

that evolved through time

before with some adjustments and then by increasing engine cc

infact to this one will follow

the Honda XRV 750 of 1990

which increased engine to 742 cc

and 5 more HP of Max power

and one of the most important things was the erogation at medium rpms

on front arrives a 2nd brake disk

and fairing became more protective, exaltating more the "Road Use Vocation"

on 1993 with the RD07

comes in a new bike evolution

with an improved frame to better distribute weights

new flatslide carburetors

a redesigned air box and a rear suspension with more travel

on 1996 it had a little restyling

with some adjustments to fairing, sospensions, exhaust and to ECU

untill 2003 when it went Out of Production

since that moment the Africa Twin owners turned this bike into a Cult Bike

who didn't bought it on past asked a new edition

but the wait ended at 2015 EICMA

with the "fresh" Honda CRF 1000 L

an exceptional Africa Twin Re-Edition

which was another great market success

but... Why this bike became a real myth furthermore the racing wins?

because it was the right bike at the right moment

borned from Rally competition when those kind of race was large followed by folks and medias

this motorbike was the legendary Dakar racing bike

buyable at the dealership

an honor shared with just one other bike: KTM Adventure 950

but it hadn't the same success on market

and quite hardy it will do good as the Honda XRV/CRF

that's all folks!

please share this video

let me know what dou You think by leaving a comment

do You own/owned one of these legendary bikes?

if You want some more infos don't be shy ;)

don't forget to subscribe to keep updated about my latest uploads :)

see You soon in the next video

Lamps! ;)

For more infomation >> Cult Bikes ep.1 | Honda Africa Twin "The Queen of the Desert" [ENG SUBTITLES] - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

7 Things That Terrify Narcissists To Their Core - Duration: 8:44.

For more infomation >> 7 Things That Terrify Narcissists To Their Core - Duration: 8:44.

-------------------------------------------

The Ginger Doctor | Planet Break - Duration: 24:30.

I can't believe this is real.

Run!

Come on! Come on, do you want to be fish food? Come on! Come on!

Enter Atlantis once more and you shall be vanquished.

Atlantis! The lost city of Atlantis!

Doctor, we just met Neptune.

Neptune! He's not even real. He's a myth and we met him!

Awesome.

I'm sick of being soggy. Come on, Let's get to the TARDIS.

Hey Doctor, Come here, look.

Bottled water, 400 bucks.

400 Quid. American.

in the price of sparkling boy I said we should have the old chaps working again

I said you haven't Hannah laughing she looks like a boy owes for that kind of

money it all started four years ago oh here we

go four years ago sea level start going down portions of fresh water to 10% of

the population assumed dead after the prices of drinking water skyrocketed the

rich could afford it

timber since bhai could it be Neptune we did piss him off we did but this is way

beyond them they're still playing with tridents maybe he pulled the plug on the

seafloor no no after all that with the Kraken no that plug is sealed shut

I made sure of it might be a word aliens maybe

Who am I kidding probably then didn't unit look into it

maybe they did look at this who view

what are you doing you said ten percent of the population my mom went dad I got

a sitter okay you can't why not listen time is in flux

what happens today will mold the future I don't know what the chances of it if

you go in there and find your parents dead from dehydration it's fixed and

then you'll ask me to go back and change it but I can't if I change the events

that brought you here you'll never ask me that change those events paradox loop

okay fixed points are being written all

around us right now we have to be very careful about where we tread what we see

and what we do oh boy a Mount Everest is gone why Everest so special about it all

the other mountains are still hid among the first is vanished well it is the

tallest in the world okay biggest Natural Landmark is that it what

would you put it I want to see to myself

there are girls do you taste that that's sort of metal pang in the ellika

I don't know sort of teleport oh you can do the tracking thing just you watch me

you've got a signal come on nitrogen oxygen argon carbon dioxide neon methane

helium Krypton hydrogen xenon and ozone the elements that make up the air a

percentage from each one is missing a new-look is not something earlier

someone's not just taking the water there's some of the gases too I don't

think all of it or blow up the planet no really what I meant take over the TV

like in movies and say humans scum will be destroyed at least you know what the

plan is isn't that basically promoting terrorism

no but but in in a good way in a dare super evil don't feel bad about blowing

them up sort of a way why haven't we been to a proper alien planet by take

you to Scotland I mean a real one where the sky is purple and the flowers spit

slime and you want to go someone like that I mean somewhere really aliens

we're always on earth I travel on the budget is the TARDIS fuel like super

expensive or something something minds

we crap time anchor drop this over a planet and you can throw it along with

it one second out of sync nobody would know you were there why is it called the

pie maker what why is it always a time this or a space that I don't know it

just is sorry I've just confirmed a definite alien threat and you're asking

me what the thing is good the thing what's that shut up don't talk run

taciturn

wait go away

now we're in trouble you're right dude what what's that thing it's called a

taciturn intelligent mute species they don't have vocal chords so they

communicate with sign language did you say go away what I was under pressure I

can't say cool things all the time so

honing us bad Rhona has bad that's really no good

what's wrong I know exactly what's happened to earth

enlighten me the taciturn have been at war the race

called directons it also because they wanted independence but they didn't get

the best way about it how did they go about it they murdered

the entire victim government saint breaks it for more murdery i tried to

stay out the politics

but what does this have to do with earth

at a certain are losing they're running out of armies and funds so in order to

make some quick cash looting ships are sent out to pillage

planets for stuff to sell that ship is universe famous for ransacking thousands

of planets oh so that explains the Dalek on his gun must have forged our dead

dark I suppose if they've stolen from thousands of planets and it's taken four

years to take a fraction of our water gasses and a mountain how old are they

well surprisingly they've only got a lifespan of sixty but thousands of

generations of thieves have been born on that ship and it takes so long because

earth is a big job an illegal job this is the outer space

equivalent of a house break

a planet break

crap

but surely about the time they've finished cutting the planet the war will

be over well I shouldn't think so the returns are doing the same thing

you take minerals and elements and valuable stones in their raw state and

you've got yourself a profit take famous landmarks and species museums will pay a

fortune get your hands on the core of a level 5 planet you can buy 10 armies

money makes the universe go round

doctor

oh I I did sign language at school I think he said Christmas no he said

disembowel

I don't like him no not to you fun to myself oh you've done a thing you always

do that face when you've done something stupid and they have not good what I may

have given the whole planet an upgrade

so now the whole world knows that they're gonna become a taciturn cardigan

yep what do we do the whole planets about to

go crazy unit are gonna get their ass kicked

we have no backup no plan and no way of restoring the earth doctor what do we do

who said that I didn't have a plan what's the plan well improvise that's

like the opposite of a plan even never complained before right I'm going up

what about me you stay here no offense but they're promoting Planet rippers in

your where you're just a human why haven't you installed missiles on the

TARDIS you can just blow them up you know I think you've got issues with this

blowing up thing I can't go around blowing up everything I disagree with

don't you think I would have blown up the White House a few times by now look

we have to be better if we don't at least strive for that what's the point

contact the TARDIS they'll definitely f dematerialization capture detectives

okay Sheldon spot then how are you gonna get out there

oh I'm taking the TARDIS

see you later okay

hello hello evil planet hoisting taciturn pirate

ship I'd love to doing a band of merry men for a spot of space puja language

English identified as present credentials thank you

oh by the way this voyage isn't returned yet correct wonderful when you think

what arrived dr. Vivian hi miss chill activate one of the sonic and I caught

up with your timeline it's been about a minute for you I'm going to be a little

while for me

stop three worms of the stock where's the stock it's all around you

one second out sing meet these real supplies the food clothing shaving cream

know where they'll keep the loot no this place is massive we're gonna hide him

out from here

see you again this one is simply communicating not pointing a gun in my

face right okay why are you doing ah I can't believe God I'm going to board the

task township in their home world before at least for earth everything with the

seen up until now is fixed but maybe I can tweak things did small things things

that passed me didn't happen all I have to do is blend in with a crew for as

long as it takes to catch up with you and everything be peachy problem is they

use sign language there against the use of vocal cords like blasphemy to them

you can't even last two minutes without being a smartass but you just insulted

me smartass hold on how long is it gonna take you to

catch up with me missed a certain law haven't got the

fastest ships should take around 200 years

200 years it's not bad though I just brought back to ever sing someone

a Queen concept before a cordial abyss for 13 times

anyway wish me luck see you in a second

you're a sloppy eater I've watched everyone in this ship you're the

sloppiest theta yes vocal cords terribly offensive you're just jealous because

every other intelligent life-form has them

you're a sloppy eater I saw that you're on security patrol today

though I put a little remedy in your food should knock you out about three

seconds ago I do

but I wasn't anticipating man

listen I know about the war the victims I can help I know what planet you can

start again you can you can

Oh what are you can execute me very taciturn look I try not to get involved

with the politics but you know what I agree with the writtens completely you

are evil you're just jealous murdering outerspace

losses thousands of innocent species you've exterminated everything they

brought to the universe all that potential reduce the dust and Bhagwat

for some cheap sell sorts who are then going to die your entire civilization

has built up on other people's death and I think it's about time that you had a

go I've watched this entire generation grow rotten from birth you've know me

all your lives I'm the doctor you're super evil

and I'm blowing you up

you did it not yet I found out while I was up there that they break down to be

matter and information and certain one of these waiting to be returned to their

planet and sold everything they stole the water the gases and ten percent I

thought that was quite high but they died no no ten percent assumed dead the

human race the most valuable part of planet Earth

no seriously twenty-first century human fetches a great price all I have to do

is this

and they weren't gonna negotiate did they seem up we're talking to you guess

not no I saw the plans for next year that we're gonna flock the Queen in the

black market and we can't have a Majesty falling into the hands of the Slovene or

worse what's worse she could have been Takas demised in some Museum alive you

asked are you sure about this dude you raise the sea level back they'll

welcome us back with open arms or fins I don't know yeah but they did chucker

tried an ass think about it five star Atlantean hotels all you can

eat seaweed restaurants deep-sea golf

huh all right we'll poke our heads in yes

shall we yeah

For more infomation >> The Ginger Doctor | Planet Break - Duration: 24:30.

-------------------------------------------

Happy SaturNday! The Meaning Of Saturday - Duration: 3:47.

Happy SaturNday!

The Meaning Of Saturday

by Gregg Prescott,

Happy SATURN-day Everyone!

Each day has a specific meaning.

Did you ever wonder where the word Saturday came from?

In addition to the photo, in astrotheology, Saturn is Satan.

In a world where everything is upside down and backwards, it�s also not a coincidence

that religion worships Saturn, aka Satan.

Service To Others Is The Way To Unity Consciousness

Saturn is also known as Chronos, aka Father Time, which keeps us locked into this 3rd

dimensional reality.

The late Jose Arguelles, one of the founders of the Harmonic Convergence in 1987, explored

the Mayan tomb of Lord Pacal.

The most important thing he got out of it is that we are supposed to �live without

time� as much as possible.

Arguelles is also a proponent of the 13 moon (or lunar) calendar while we are still living

in linear time.

Our current Gregorian calendar is out of synch with nature as there are 13 full moons in

each calendar year, yet only12 months.

Additionally, the days in each month vary, which keeps us out of harmonic synchronicity

with nature.

�The Thirteen Moon calendar is an evolutionary tool to assist humanity in the unprecedented

act of uniting itself on one issue central to its complete well-being: time.

The harmonic convergence of humanity on this one issue, combined with the inescapable order,

perfection and simplicity of following the 13 Moon calendar will lift the species as

a simultaneous whole into the galactic timing frequency of 13:20.�

Jos� Arg�elles/Valum Votan, The Call of Pacal Votan

The controllers of this matrix know the importance of time and use this as a tool against us.

Even presidents have master astrologers.

The following is a quote by former White House aide Donald Regan�s book, For the Record

speaking about President Ronald Reagan:

�Virtually every major move and decision the Reagans made during my time as White House

Chief of Staff was cleared in advance with a woman in San Francisco who drew up horoscopes

to make certain that the planets were in a favorable alignment for the enterprise.�

By seeing how the cycles of time can influence decisions by public leaders as well as those

in the shadow governments, we can foresee specific dates and understand the reasons

why many false flags happen on these specific dates.

So, while many people are being �weakend� by drinking �spirits� over the �weekend�,

this gives you a little history and meaning behind the word, �Saturday�.

You can read more about the origin of days and months here:

The next progression of spirituality begins when �time� ends as there is no time in

higher dimensions.

This is when �The Event� happens�when �time� no longer exists.

Until �the end of time,� I�m sending you all love and positive vibes!

For more infomation >> Happy SaturNday! The Meaning Of Saturday - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

TU ALIMENTACIÓN PUEDE CAMBIAR EL MUNDO - Conferencia de Brenda Chávez - Duration: 50:28.

For more infomation >> TU ALIMENTACIÓN PUEDE CAMBIAR EL MUNDO - Conferencia de Brenda Chávez - Duration: 50:28.

-------------------------------------------

🤑 5 NAJWIĘKSZYCH DONEJTÓW na polskim YouTube! #6 - ZairoxTV - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> 🤑 5 NAJWIĘKSZYCH DONEJTÓW na polskim YouTube! #6 - ZairoxTV - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoons for Children😃Spelling Letter Blends with S for First Grade Reading and Writing Videos - Duration: 3:53.

Cartoons for Children😃Spelling Letter Blends with S for First Grade Reading and Writing Videos

For more infomation >> Cartoons for Children😃Spelling Letter Blends with S for First Grade Reading and Writing Videos - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Can Erectile Dysfunction (ED Impotence) be Cured - Duration: 5:14.

For more infomation >> Can Erectile Dysfunction (ED Impotence) be Cured - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

Q&A #5 - Duration: 6:12.

scholarly gamer back with another video and today we're doing Q&A 5 because I do

monthly queue noise and all the hate I've been receiving lately is because

Elena Roper and but whatever I'm like that's not the video today it's quitting

5 but the questions are what's your favorite movie of all time

and why my favorite movie of all time is a white chick ty said in the past two

days I've said it in QH before and yes my favorite movie what was the best

movie that you saw last last the last year in the wine the last I saw it like

Bono two days ago or three I saw Hotel Transylvania 2 and um it's just a really

good and funny movie that maybe you guys should watch and see what's your

favorite director I don't know do you like black and white movies why or why

not I I don't like black and white movies are like some like I like that

Addams Family week was no I mean that's not I mean that's not I meant

Frankenweenie that's a black and white movie and it's

about oh it's just drinking yeah only like that one but usually not do you

read movie reviews some time because late see them start to got so maybe not

to watch it or watch it but we watch it anyway

what's a scariest movie he's ever seen it it most scariest movie I've seen

who's your favorite actor Johnny Depp he's just a good actor he's in a lot of

movies like for example aren't scary being Charlie chalk factory and a lot

more

do you cry at the movies if so which movies make you cry and I don't cry at

all actually what what's the funniest movie you've

ever seen um you said not the movie shitter

I don't really know actually I'll probably Ted 1 and Ted - they're really

funny would you rather see a movie at the theater or at home on DVD I'd rather

see it on DVD because if I if I have to do something in the middle of it

we can just pause it and I won't miss a like a lot what's your favorite TV show

of all time and why my favorite TV show of all time

is either spongebob or the show that it that show that only came on like two

months ago and they're youtubers do perfect um how many hours a week do you

spend watching TV watching TV if I'm not kind of movies probably only three hours

I don't watch that much TV a week what's your favorite TV station I don't know

what was your favorite TV show when you were growing up when I was growing up

like four five not six but like three four and five I I love to Caillou I love

to Kai you so much dude I was like every time I went to bed watched another TV

was ROI smaller was like an 18 inch and I used to always watch kaiyuan sprout

who would you rather watch ace I mean honey talk sorry has a television show

ever moved do you to tears nah do you watch the news on TV how often I used to

cuz my mom my mom used to work late and

I used to always get paranoid about her

and I used to watch the 10 o'clock news cuz she was still out at 10 and 11 and

sometimes 12 in them and at night so I saw I I always watch the news because I

got the kind of scared sometimes have you better have have you ever been on TV

nah if you were a character on TV show which one would you be on a TV show I'd

be one of the I'd be one of the tricks otters I'm your hot trick shot I mean

one of like one of the dude perfect people

um do you prefer to read fiction books or nonfiction books

I don't know but that's I'm sure I'm that's gonna be end of the Q & A

questions like subscribe I'm sorry for all the drama explain that in another

video but for an ass gonna be on the video piece well actually actually no no

don't click off the video don't click off the video let me get your attention

okay okay guys come on guys you got to listen okay you I think you guys listed

um I got my camera working can't see it I got my but it works and I've got an SD

Drive and I could film some vlogs of that and connect the clips to the

computer and but yeah so future vlogs but for right now that's gonna be a end

video peace

For more infomation >> Q&A #5 - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

Star Wars Battlefront 2 - Русский трейлер (субтитры) выхода игры (2017) - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Star Wars Battlefront 2 - Русский трейлер (субтитры) выхода игры (2017) - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Lennar is Buying CalAtlantic Homes - Duration: 2:33.

Hi everyone. This is your Tampa Bay real estate agent Lance Mohr and

hot-off-the-press when Lennar homes is buying CalAtlantic

homes and I've been telling some people today already that I've been talking to

who or cow Atlantic future homeowners about this and the question that's

really coming to mind is that gonna affect me as it can affect my warranty

what happens when I close the home and all I tell them is pretty much no

because I think through this before remember a couple years ago Ryland did

Standard Pacific merged and then years ago when our ended up buying us home so

it really doesn't have any effect I mean when it comes to the warranty and how

things are done once they the acquisitions complete and they buy cow

Atlantic you know things are gonna probably change more internally they are

two completely different builders but both very very good builders for

different reasons I mean how they negotiate contracts is completely

different you know how they you know pay attention to the attention to detail

outside the home inside the home and behind the walls is completely different

on both builders but again they're both very very good builders and this is good

I was happy to hear this because right now as it sits

DR Horton is gonna probably be the number one builder in the nation when

our would be the number two builder Polti the number three and cow Atlantic

the number four so I'm certainly glad is one our that's buying cow Atlantic over

say DR Horton or Polti so anyhow if you have any questions let me know if you

have any questions on one our homes or cow Atlantic homes or a lot of the

builders check out my reviews I'll put a link above here on new home builders and

you can watch the reviews and don't forget to watch all my new home videos I

have a ton of videos it'll save you a bunch of time a bunch of money and get

you really well educated so you could make a knowledgeable decision moving

forward for you and your family I wish you the best of luck if you have any

questions let me know give me a thumbs up if you like these videos and don't

forget to subscribe have a great day

you

For more infomation >> Lennar is Buying CalAtlantic Homes - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Skoda Favorit: Ultimate Slav car made by Communists - Duration: 3:55.

Skoda favorit is perfect slav car build by the communist.

This is also the last Skoda build in chez republic before nazi takes over this brand.

They take this class and try to turn into a Passat for poor peoples!

Even then, this comes in different variations and I have GLX package which means 'grand

luxury' and I get this rear odometer that counts to 8000 rpm, but the engine can go

only to 5000, like a diesel!

This car was manufactured by 1994, which is a year when I was born, and also Felicia was

born.

Felicia was basically a redesigned favorit, but every true slavs prefer favorit instead

of Felicia.

This car has 1.3 petrol engine who acting like a broken diesel engine.

It can run on any petrol or homemade rakia.

But petrol and rakia a really expensive, and I don't want to share my rakia with my car,

so I installed LPG system and I can spend more money on drinking.

I installed western radio so I can play some Slavic music when I cruising with my girlfriend,

but I didn�t find place for speakers.

Skoda made this on purpose because Slavs didn�t listen music, they sing...

Skoda has a very bad reputation at that time, so instead of making a better car, they included

toolkit so you can fix you can when is broken.

And that is pretty much the way like communist brain worked.

Every proper slav need to know how to fix a car, or otherwise, he didn't deserve.

This car comes with white, red and blue colors.

There is also Silverline edition and that car is mostly driven by a western spy.

This car can surely do 100 km/h, but I never try to measure that because it will run off

gas.

My bicycle brakes are stronger than this, but who need brakes in this car?

Everyone will move away when they hear this sound.

Put this car in first gear and drive around the city on maximum rpm and your car will

sound like Ferrari.

You don�t need aftermarket exhaust for that, just grab a screwdriver from your Skoda toolkit

and make few holes on your current exhaust.

This will make your car more slavis.

If someday I crash this car, the LPG system will blow out like an atom bomb and I will

die like a true Slav.

So if you watched this video I�m probably still alive and hit that subscribe button

so I can drive this car on petrol and maybe save my life.

For more infomation >> Skoda Favorit: Ultimate Slav car made by Communists - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Do this part of the forehead for 45 seconds Massage, 7 Benefits | माथे के इस हिस्से पर करें - Duration: 2:34.

Do this part of the forehead for 45 seconds Massage, 7 Benefits

The middle part of the forehead is known as the Inner Circle.

Massage here is our brain powerful Indian science and modern science also believe

that there is a mind center for many activities on

our forehead i.e. forehead.

The center gets activated by concentrating here or by light-weight massage, and the whole

body is benefited.

Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Health Systems also show the benefits of massage in the forehead

center.

Yoga Expert has said that the middle part of the forehead is known in the yoga tradition

as the Adya Chakra.

Massage here is also very effective in our brain, there is a positive effect on the rest

of the body.

How does massage work?

When we turn this point to the forehead, we increase the circulation of blood.

It reduces muscle tension and releases Endorphin chemicals in the brain.

Endorphin is a chemical which reduces the pain of pain in the body.

It feels body relaxed.

For more infomation >> Do this part of the forehead for 45 seconds Massage, 7 Benefits | माथे के इस हिस्से पर करें - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

5 Songs to put you in the Halloween Spirit - Horror Month 2017 - Day 30 - Duration: 3:44.

Geeky Gaming Hey Geeks, it's Andrea.

Today is the 30th of October.

That means it is the 30th day of Horror Month 2017 and that there is only one more day of

Horror Month after today.

That means there isn't too much time left to get the Limited Time Horror Month T-Shirt.

I had planned a different video for today, but somethings happened and I had to get one

together quickly for you guys, but fortunately I have a whole list of songs that work for

Halloween.

And we all need more music for this Halloween, right?

I mean even if you're like me and just kinda chill by yourself Halloween night, it's

nice to have some Halloween-themed music to turn on.

I am sorry to have 2 of the same things in a row though.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy these ones.

Alright Geeks, let's go.

5.

Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl When I was pretty young, I grew up listening

to Rob Zombie, so it makes sense for me to want this on a Halloween Playlist.

The song gives a perfect vibe for a Halloween Party.

It's also a legitimately good song.

If I were at a costume party and this came on, I would know I came to the right party.

4.

John Carpenter - Halloween Theme Song A classic theme song created for the purpose

of putting you on edge.

It was written by John Carpenter, who is known as the Master of Horror.

Of course, if you really want to make this one work, you could also dress up as Michael

Meyers.

In fact, that is how you should definitely answer the door for kids trick or treating

with their parents.

Play this music and have a fake knife and that mask on.

I mean, the parents might be mad at you for scaring their children, but if you are ready

to handle that then it is a great idea.

3.

Rockwell - Somebody's Watching me Although not exclusively Halloween, any song

about someone watching or stalking you is pretty creepy.

Whether paranoia or not, the song easily fits into a Halloween Playlist.

Along with most of the other songs on this list, it's probably also older than most

of us, so feeling young is just a bonus.

2.

Ray Parker, Jr - Ghost Busters Here is another theme song from a classic

Halloween-time Movie.

Except, maybe less literal on the Halloween part than the Halloween Theme Song, though.

Whether you have or have not seen the classic movie, the theme song is memorable and will

probably bring nostalgia to some of the people that you're listening with.

1.

Marilyn Manson - This is Halloween I fluffing love this song.

The original version from The Nightmare Before Christmas was about as perfect as you could

expect perfect to be, but then Marilyn Manson got his claws into it and somehow took perfection

and made it better.

At least in my personal opinion, I can totally understand if people disagree there.

I believe this movie came out around the time I was born, so I of course have a fondness

for it.

I grew up watching it and just absolutely love The Nightmare Before Christmas.

So when they did a new soundtrack bringing on some people covering some of the classic

songs, I was naturally concerned.

Willing to give it a chance, but concerned.

I'm not going to call any of the songs out, but there were some I really didn't like,

but this one just blew me away.

But, Manson covers are always amazing, so there was nothing to be worried about there.

Alright Geeks, that's going to do it for this video.

Thank you so much for hanging out with me today.

Tomorrow is Halloween.

That means that we are going to be getting together to watch a Horror Movie at 7pm Eastern

Time on discord.

The link to join is in the comments, so if you can make it, we hope to see you there.

Even if you can't make it, be sure to join anyway while it is available.

Subscribe, like, and comment on your way out.

And don't forget to get the Horror Month T-Shirt before it is gone.

Alright Geeks, I will see you tomorrow.

For more infomation >> 5 Songs to put you in the Halloween Spirit - Horror Month 2017 - Day 30 - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw Rhinoceros for Kids🦏 Drawing Animals. Step by Step Art. DIY Coloring Pages for Children - Duration: 6:36.

How to Draw Rhinoceros for Kids🦏 Drawing Animals. Step by Step Art. DIY Coloring Pages for Children

For more infomation >> How to Draw Rhinoceros for Kids🦏 Drawing Animals. Step by Step Art. DIY Coloring Pages for Children - Duration: 6:36.

-------------------------------------------

GDZIE PODZIAŁ SIĘ NIEZAJEBANY KONTENT NA POLSKIM YOUTUBE [ ZOBACZ VIDEO ] - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> GDZIE PODZIAŁ SIĘ NIEZAJEBANY KONTENT NA POLSKIM YOUTUBE [ ZOBACZ VIDEO ] - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

WHY I DON'T LIKE SHOPPING | ASHLEY DANEILLE - Duration: 3:49.

that is how are you today um well I'm going to insert some clips here about

when I was out shopping of Sun today and you will see exactly what I do not like

to go out shopping the start of the year it was crazy busy and being in crowds to

not get along especially with people like this in there and not move or just

stop in front of you and you know not blue baptized so good for the view just

keep walking blend fast can you hear him he's like smacking down here say say I

was locked up today no don't like it I don't like it sweet boy so that i will

insert them

and optimal on another note I hate going shopping with my sister was about

turning my mom listen Dillard's right now we're looking for something from us

not her gift certificate for Christmas and oh my gosh I walk in the store and

within like five minutes to you I want anything that and she mysteriously in

there or all over an hour and it drives me crazy because I sight how can you not

see what you want or what you don't want but anyways hey that's why I like doing

shopping with us at a time because it's just crazy and my ounces seriously Sam

Sam why are you licking your feet it's that good huh do you have to you're now

so - sounds like and I'm sorry guys but anyways guys oh please don't forget to

hit that subscribe button don't forget to give me a thumbs up don't forget to

comment down below and then don't forget to share these videos and I'll beep tell

everyone oh yeah

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét